Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wooka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. I think I have somewhere like 30 alts by now.
  2. I have a few alts that no one know are mine.
  3. I have my reasons, but most of them are a secret because I haven't RP'ed with them.
  4. Yes. My main is @lowlaville
  5. They fall off the map quite often, and I may or may not return to them at a point in the future. lol
Interstitial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hm, I never actually responded to this thread, so since low started it up again...

1. Yes. I have 14 total alts (comprising 18 characters), but only 5 that I would consider truly active. Some of the others were designed for scenarios that didn't work out (spaaaace) or for plotlines that ended up getting dropped. Others have been killed during various RPs. I don't res dead characters, so if they're killed they stay that way.

2/3. I make my alts known after a couple days. I like to be secret with new ones just to see who figures it out first. It's kind of a fun game. Once someone calls me on it I'll admit it, though. Most of my character profiles have links in them to the rest of my active alts.

4/5. I do consider one account my main. My main account is whichever character whose story I most want to accomplish things in at the moment - it will shift every few months. A lot of the older accounts I am not so much writing for their own stories - I'm happy where they are - but there are other characters who have canon tied up with those characters, so I continue writing them so that other people's canon can expand. It's frustrating when you were relying on another character to develop one of your plotlines and they're not available, so I try not to do that to others. I would say my current "main" is Spark, although she is kind of tied up in HU right now so that is why I have been very active on alts lately.

Rondstrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Rondstrum

I now have a list of almost every alt of mine, copied and pasted here as they are on my admirallogic account:

Accounts I have numbered at 39 if I counted right when I put this in my bio the first time. This doesn't mean I have had 39 characters though. Because some of these had up to a dozen characters such as admirallogic or op_blackcat.

Nubus, Captain_garrick, Coldstonelegend, Venator_umbra, Lord_garian, lord garian, Jason_ford, owl_, mr_warthen, warthen, anonymous3, joshua_kingsly, Zafir_karim, the_sword, op_blackcat, mr_winters, aleron, Jackalantern, amora_kurian, elementum, the_houdini, sabre_eres, sabre eres, draco_trace, we_must_evolve, lord_knightfall, lady_knightfall, panther_genus, agent_snow, cade_remington, ferris_crane, black_blade, Agatha_romado, Rondstrum, and some who I can't think of or don't remember the exact alt name