• 54 results
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#51  Edited By Darkchild

Dc was about to leave the field when the warrior steps behind him. He turns to see an opened hand.

DC takes the mans hand. " Next time it be best not to stand in the trees alright. Also, your power very easy to detect might want to learn to hide it. And yes you may help. See the two men standing in the front of my line * points to Roto and Genji* send your men to them walk with me. And by the way, wheres the weasly little guy who was with you"

Avatar image for zevick_the_ender
Zevick the Ender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Zevick the Ender

Xeviik laugh bellows from the heart of his chest. Xeviik then shouts to Bodok.

"help those 2 over there. tend to their wounds and give them water."

Bodok and the soldiers assist Roto and genji. Xeviik stays in stride with darkchild.

"you must be talking about Lord Vangar... I left him him unconscious by the treeline...he is man weak at heart...and I'm afraid when he awakes he will want revenge...we were allied because his village fell to the same tyrants mine did...and I don't know where to start...the only thing left behind was this"

He hands DC a piece of cloth with a seal.

"does it look familiar?"

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#53  Edited By Darkchild

DC examines the seal. " No not at all."

He brings his newfound friend to his tent at camp and lets him go in first. " I need to tell you something. Something true, if you are true and your nature here is as a passerby looking for revenge for your town then you are welcome. But if it isnt then you will be taken care just as easily as i could your unconcious freind in the woods. I also want to point out that my two generals do not have the code i do. And attack and kill whoever i order to. Keep that in mind"

DC then laughs. Well now that is over treat yourself to some lager while i well recuperate. To which DC falls alseep in his chair.

Avatar image for zevick_the_ender
Zevick the Ender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By Zevick the Ender

Zevick and his men rejoice in a night of celebration with men from DC's camp. After the celebration and everyone is getting some shut eye Zevick moves to the treeline in search of Lord Vangar. He finally reaches the spot where he left him and finds that he's gone.

this...this isn't good...i should of simply reasoned with him

Zevick laughs to himself as he looks around

but my hand seemed to be much quicker than my mouth...and so here i am..with a new enemy ...an unknown enemy...and a powerful warrior whos might could even challenge the powers of Kivagt (kiv-ot)

takes a drink of lager and laughs again.

"Oh Kivagt you are the god of Wisdom and War...and i don't see why you have layed this path before me, but i will tread it...and i will be victorious for i am the last who knows your name...i am the last to carry your sword...i believe in you ...now i only ask you return the favor..."

Zevick finishes off his lager and returns to the camp where he rests for the remainder of the evening.
Post Edited:2007-09-03 02:10:50