Cry Havok

• 54 results
#1 Posted by Switch (4333 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#3 Posted by Switch (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

Nathani picked his way up the rocky slope on horseback. In the dawn light every boulder looked menacing, it was not friendly country. Ahead of him the scout had reached the ridge and was motioning to him to continue on foot. With a barely perceptible sigh Nathaniel swung himself out of the saddle and clambered into position.

Below the two men, in the arid valley, armies were amassing. Nathaniel swore colourfully and began to head down the slope, bellowing at the top of his lungs.

"Tenth Legion to advance, battle order! Spears ready lads, its gonna get bloody today."

Below him his own Tenth formed up and readied thier javelins. Each man with death in his eyes.
Post Edited:2007-09-02 19:49:08

#4 Posted by Darkchild (43005 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild stands in front of his battalion waiting for his nemesis to begin his attack.

A solider walks to Darkchild. " Yes my son"

Lord the battalion has almost finished assembling. Your army is nearly complete.

Darkchild charges his fist with pure dark energy and raises his hand in the air

" SOLIDERS! We stand here on the verge of the ends of days. Your lives are sacred theirs are NOT. We ARE THE VICTORIOUS! "

The battalion screams and raises their arms. Spears, swords, bows and arrows in the air.

Darkchild turns towards his enemy and smiles.

" This is a good day to die" His first in command walks up next to him.

" Genji what is it?"

I sense tragedy.

" Tragedy? No my brother we shall win this battle and go on forth to the next. Go find Roto and go to the battalion and stand in wait"

Genji: Yes my lord
Post Edited:2007-09-02 19:49:23

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
#5 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7554 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor flys in and lands next to dc and said

"this will be a big battle"

then thor grabs his hammer and pulls it out and gets ready to fight
Post Edited:2007-09-02 19:49:44

#6 Posted by Darkchild (43005 posts) - - Show Bio

"This battle will not be a easy win, but it is inevitable we shall be triumphant. Be prepared to take many lives"

go forth and get your contingent ready.
Post Edited:2007-09-02 19:54:27

#7 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

The King of Kings stands on a near by mountain overseeing the war to come. His army of overlords stand at the ready behind him. He turns to his Captain and speaks,

"The army is yours. Take the lead and crush everything. Burn em, burn em all."

He then turns and walks into the shadows disappearing.

Avatar image for space_phantom_v6_1
#8 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (624 posts) - - Show Bio

The north sea,it was his domain,the one known as the Green Lantern Joseph his army of Jade soilders were prepared for any other army,his ship sailed to the closest port.AS they arrived in the distance he saw another army of soilders,there leader he was familar with,Darkchild the leader with the forces of darkness and amazing powers at his fingers.It didnt seem to phase Joseph,he was the Emerald Knight.

His soilders formed into battalions and all took a knee to the Emerald Knight,he began to speak.

"This is our battle,we take it for our,sons who cant fight,our wives who hold our homes together and our unborn children.Victourious warriors!"

"We are men,and we are form OA!!!!"

with that the men headed for there enemy.

#9 Posted by Switch (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

The Legion crested the hill, a thousand men in heavy armour. A thousand men with no give in thier flesh or remorse in thier hearts. Woe to any that would stand before them.

"Widen the line. Steel your hearts and go forward"

Nathan yelled before donning his helmet and taking his place in the line with all the others. If man was made of clay, the soldiers of the Tenth were made of bronze. Hardened veterans who knew all the faces of war. The plain lay before them, there would be no subtle manuvers, no tricks of terrain and positioning. It was to be hack and slash. A barbarian charge that would leave one army shattered and the other victorious.

Nathan had never felt happier.

#10 Posted by Darkchild (43005 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild looks into the coming formations and sees many a man. He knows each will fight for their lives, and with all their powers. Although his only concern is the King he will be the most difficult.

He fingers for a solider. " My solider go tell thor to be aware of the King and to look out for him, since him and his army will be the most troublesome."

#11 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7554 posts) - - Show Bio

the solider came to thor and told him about the king

thor walks towards dc and says

"i can sense him he is here but watching us be on your guard even thought were fighting millions watch out for him"

#12 Posted by Darkchild (43005 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild hears the thunder of horses. And sees the one named Joseph coming down the hills. Calmly but surly he sends his first contingent out.

" Thor stand your ground i will follow the first ones, stay here and wait for my signal. If needed call for reinforcements."

Darkchild starts towards the enemy in the distance and screams. " WE ARE THE THOUSAND CHILDREN OF DEATH!" His sword at his side and fists charged ready for the exchange of swords.

#13 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (624 posts) - - Show Bio

Joseph was not fond of Heavy armor,though he was beggining he had worn some,it didnt matter know,his ring was irradescent and began to shine with bright light.The perfect match it was,Light versus Dark,it was time to attack.

He brought his archers to the front line and had them get into postions,with a snap of his finger the end of the arrows were caught on fire,they began to burn with a green flame

#14 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7554 posts) - - Show Bio

thor stood his ground with the armie of dc and decided he should help then he points his hammer in the sky and black clouds started to show up all of them had lightnig coming out of them and they go straight towards gl armie

#15 Posted by Darkchild (43005 posts) - - Show Bio

DO NOT FALTER KEEP THE MOMENTUM!

His words gave his soliders more energy. He sheathed his sword. And lifted his hand into the air, and in front of his hand a ball of concentrated energy formed. " Soliders prepare for a rain of blood" Darkchild fired the ball of energy right into the front line of his enemy and behind the first blast he fired fire balls into the air and let his hand drop sending the balls to the ground.

" CRUSH THEM!"

#16 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (624 posts) - - Show Bio

the lightning was fast but his generals were better then to be struck by such an early attack,his first general threw one of his battle axes to meet the lightning and it caused an explosion,Joseph sent his second and third general to fight the God of Thunder,His minions charged as the arrows flew,he waited for a clear path to fight Darkchild

#17 Posted by Darkchild (43005 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild sees the arrows falling down on his men. His men falling left and right. The arrows fall down upon Darkchild, his armor protects most of him from the arrows. A few have been embedded in his shoulder.

" GENJI, ROTO NOW!!"

In an instant his two generals appear next to him doing hand motions. And then the ground below the Green Lanterns begins to open.

Darkchild hits the front of the contingent. His sword swinging left and right cutting down man soliders. His generals have also hit the front line. Genji with his dragon blade and Roto with his sword of darkness.

" JOSEPH!!!"

#18 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7554 posts) - - Show Bio

thor sees the two generals heading towards him and the solider says

"looks like those guys are looking for a fight"

thor says

"aye they are indeed looking for a fight"

thor slams mjolnir into the ground and the ground crumbles underneath the generals feet and lightning bolts heads towards them to

#19 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (624 posts) - - Show Bio

He heard his name spill from Darkchild,it was loud enough to echoe throughout the battlefield,still non one stopped battiling.The Emerald Knight used his magical ring to summon a armor that was heavy,he also had a battle axe,he charged for Darkchild,while killing meny men.His white horse breathed out green flame,as he stood ready for Darkchild to attack.

#20 Posted by Darkchild (43005 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild dismounted from his stallion. And was attacked from the back, he grabbed the puny man. " Bugger off" he tosses the whelp across the battlefield.

He begins to walk towards Joseph. " So you find the need to send more of your men to die at my hands. Alright well ill make this fair. GENJI ROTO FALL BACK!"

Genji: Lord what about you?

GO!

His generals disappeared and reappeared at the front of his army.

Darkchild procceded to Joseph walking past many fallen soliders. Many ran at him.

He charged his body up and released his energy, creating a wave across the battlefield.

" Alright Joe, its just you an me." Darkchild jumped towards Joeseph with his sword in hand and came down on him.

#21 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (624 posts) - - Show Bio

Predictable was the thought that ran through Joesph's mind he swung to the left,then lept in the air,he swung his axe straight for Darkchild,then landed softly bringing up rubble.

"Fear me"

He drew a sword that was surrounded by a green flow of energy,the green energy even had a shape to it,demons of some sort were behind him,he waited for his first attack to land or miss.

#22 Posted by Darkchild (43005 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild caught the axe with one hand. Predictable He pushed Joseph back but not before seeing demons behind him.

So you bring friends? Alright. He disappears and reappears behind Joseph in full armor form. " This may not hit you but still?"

DC slams his arms to the ground creating a shockwave that tosses gravel and rubble at Joseph.

#23 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (624 posts) - - Show Bio

A smirk came across the face of the Emerald Knight before he was thrown across the battlefield by the shockwave of debris,he rolled on the ground and quickly stood back up,he unlatched his cape and tossed it into air,the sent an arsenal of energy arrows straight for Dark child,and followed up with a energy enhanced strike if his Arrows were to be defelected.

#24 Posted by Darkchild (43005 posts) - - Show Bio

Turning organic metal DC stood waiting for the arrows thinking they would do nothing.

SHINKT

An arrow enters his body. " WHAT!? Looks as if your a more pain the other GL's ive fought"

DC sends a blast of fire and brimestone straight into the oncoming energy strike. The two powers hitting at the same point creates and explosion. Dust fills the air.

And from the dust cloud DC comes with a fully charged sword of darkness down upon the unsuspecting GL.

#25 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (624 posts) - - Show Bio

The explosion was excpected as he flew back into the dust,he covered his eyes and quickly spun around to clear the dust from around him,he got an energy reading from the darkness that Darkchild gave off and saw it coming straight for,he summoned a very large sword that was elegant yet powerful and sturdy,it was made of pure energy,his sword meet with Darkchild's it shot of purple and green electricity.

"Come on!!"

#26 Posted by Darkchild (43005 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHAHAHAHA FINALLY

DC pushes his blade into the GL's. " I see your no amateur. You know how to fight, but you made one flaw."

Im a d#$#. DC grabs at the GL's shoulder and pulls him down to meet his knee.

Avatar image for zevick_the_ender
#27 Posted by Zevick the Ender (115 posts) - - Show Bio

XeviiK sits on the edge of the forrest not even a 100 yards from the battlefield. Unknowing as to who these 2 titans were he decided to call apon his sword of kivagt. A long forgotten god kept alive in his memories alone after the slaughter of his tribe by an unknown group of soldiers. He could feel the earth moan and shift beneath the 2 forces. He understood what this was. This wasn't just any fight on a battlefield. This is a conversation with swords and power.

"hahaha...interesting"

Xeviik watches the fight contently.

#28 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (624 posts) - - Show Bio

"Ugh"

Joseph flew back,his nose bleed perfusely but it only brought out something more,his body was surrounded by green flames and his sword was once again began to come forth out of nothing but matter,his hands were ready to clutch the sword when it was done coming back,he grabbed it and slammed it against the ground,he then flew into the air and came down in a spiral,a Jade dragon surrounded around him as he began his descent from the air into Darkchild

#29 Posted by Darkchild (43005 posts) - - Show Bio

" Hmm he can fly"

DC shoots up into the air ready to collide with the green one.

" How bout you take some pointers son." DC begins to emminate a dark aura, and in an instant his body is completly black. He continues his flight towards the green one his hand extended ready to grasp the emeralds sword.

#30 Posted by Zevick the Ender (115 posts) - - Show Bio

A man steps fourth bearing a different symbol on his chest plate than that of Xeviik's.

"but lord XeviiK....couldn't these be the soldiers that destroyed our villages and killed our loved ones"

Xeviik, still keeping an eye on the battle, responds:

"This is True Lord Vangar, but who am I to interfere with their battle. When this is done one man will stand and it is he i will question. And if it was the man who fell in battle. than our quest be over without the loss of what few men we have left."

Vangar pauses and looks towards the epic fight.

"...I see your tribe was not as savage as we'd thought...and even more..there is much wisdom to be seen through your eyes."

Post Edited:2007-09-03 00:47:41
Post Edited:2007-09-03 00:53:04

#31 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (624 posts) - - Show Bio

The impact would be great he felt the surge coming,it would surely clear the battlefield to where it was just him and Darkchild left to fight,he closed his eyes and waited putting an inch more strength in his attack,hopefully more then Darkchild,because that inch would either end for him or his beastly opponent.

He moved his Sword to the front of his aerial attack.

#32 Posted by Darkchild (43005 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild grasps the sword but when the powers behind their attacks collide its too much and an explosion is created. And the two figures hit the ground.

DC stands missing a hand and thinks to himself that was way too close He then coughs up blood while waiting to see if the warrior was still alive. And if he needed to finish the job or commend the man for a great battle.

#33 Posted by Zevick the Ender (115 posts) - - Show Bio

XeviiK is knocked down to one knee driving his sword into the ground to keep from flying back. he laughs wildly as he stares into the explosion waiting to see what the dust reveals.

"this is a fight worthy of gods...never i have heard of such power..save legends."

Lord Vangar is knocked back into the forest. Bleeding from the head he tries to stand but fails the first time. He leans against the tree and whispers under his breath.

"what kind of mad man have I allied myself with"

#34 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (624 posts) - - Show Bio

Many a feet away,Joseph laid on the ground,as did many other men,from both campaigns of war.Though it didnt matter now,Joseph thought if he could go any further,he barely could stand,but rose to his feet regardless,his shoulder was bleeding as was his abdomen,there was about three wounds that would kill a reguler human,his ring was shattered and his armor was gone,he still had a few tricks but because of his condition he wasnt sure if he could continue,he saw Darkchild from across the way.

#35 Posted by Darkchild (43005 posts) - - Show Bio

Dammit

"Well i see your a bit drained." Lets make this simple and fair. DC draws a sword and tosses it across the field to Josephs feet.

" See i am a man of honor, i will not fight an unarmed man."

DC charges his enemy drawing upon his last bit of dark energy saving his radiation for the coming battles.

#36 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7554 posts) - - Show Bio

thor has been watching teh battle so far and was wondering who will win if dc wins then we win the war if joseph wins then i will have to end this. thor also looked around the feild seeing all the dead bodys and wonder how this happened.

#37 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (624 posts) - - Show Bio

He picked up the sword with amazing speed,and rushed for Darkchild,he lowered his head befor he made contact with Darkchild,within a second Joseph was on the opposite side he was on when he first picked up the sword,and Darkchild was on the side now,the ring of metal touching,or blades crossing lingered in the air.

Joseph stood still his sword was held out to the left he waited for one of them to fall,he wasnt sure if the sharp pain in his stomach was from his previous wounds or the final blow that Darkchild gave to him

#38 Posted by Darkchild (43005 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild stood their both amazed and in unbearable pain.

" Alright, son that was quite amazing...Now let me just sit for a second" Darkchild stoops to one knee.

" You can fall anytime now. Cause i sure as hell know you have little to no power left as do I. And i am a man of my word. Your life will not be taken lying down, so if you decide to fall then i will leave."

Darkchild waits to see what the man of valor does and thinks to himself. This one is a honorable man

#39 Posted by Zevick the Ender (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Xeviik sees the result of such chaos and tightens his grip on the sword with aticipation. The sword starts to glow with energy as the men in the forest behind him stare in awe. Lord Vangar is puts a bandage on his head and walks up to Xeviik.

"it looks as if they're almost done" lord vangar says

"true it could be..." Xeviik says.

Xeviik thinks to himself...how great it would be to face any one of these to warriors...to fall by their hand would be good end for any man who lives by the sword
Post Edited:2007-09-03 01:21:44
Post Edited:2007-09-03 01:22:22

#40 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (624 posts) - - Show Bio

"Very...well..."

Blood pours form his wound and drops to one knee,while using the sword to hold him up by sticking it into the ground,his horse is heard galloping towards him,he looks up at the sky,the gray clouds that were summouned by Thor were dissapering and the sun began to shine.

#41 Posted by Darkchild (43005 posts) - - Show Bio

DC thinks to himself Thank god

He walks towards his foe. " Sword please. hand outstretched Your army is safe as well as your city or what ever you come from. My army will not harm a soul."

DC signs for Thor and his Generals to come to him.

#42 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7554 posts) - - Show Bio

thor says to the genreals

"lets go thats the signal"

and thor walks next to dc and says

"what do you want me to do"

#43 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (624 posts) - - Show Bio

He lets go of the sword and waits for his Horse,but it is surprised to see a road of light come down to him,a valkyrie appeas in a chariot and puts forth her hand,Joseph grabs it and is pulled off his feet and brought into the chariot where two other Valkyries took care of his wounds.

The chariot began to turn around.Joseph spoke one last time before his journey to Valhalla began.

"Ill be back Darkchild,well fight again"

The Valkyries looked at him and smiled"There is no return from Valhalla my son

#44 Posted by Darkchild (43005 posts) - - Show Bio

DC looks at his body

" Nothing this battle is over ready the troops and fall back to camp. I need to see this man to his place."

#45 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7554 posts) - - Show Bio

thor teleports all the mean to the base and says

"i will not leave you"

#46 Posted by Zevick the Ender (115 posts) - - Show Bio

a revelation had occured in the mind of XeviiK.

Lord Vangar shouts: "WE WILL END THEM NOW"

Xeviik swiftly turn to lord vangar and bashes his helm with the hilt of his sword knocking him out.

"it appears you are more of a savage than me."

Xeviik turns to Lord Vangar's men..

"You men can follow me or follow vangar; which i warn you will end in a far worse fate"

the handfull of soldiers all look at each other then look at Xeviik and nod.

the next in command asks: "what would you have us do now"

"i want you to find any survivors and help them. there will be no bloodshed by my hand this night"

xeviik thinks: Warriors like these don't kill unarmed villagers...no...warriors like these are few are far between
Post Edited:2007-09-03 01:32:30
Post Edited:2007-09-03 01:33:13

#47 Posted by Darkchild (43005 posts) - - Show Bio

Very Well.

DC Turns to Joseph.

" You are my brother now. Maybe someday i will meet you in the land of the great"

#48 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (624 posts) - - Show Bio

With those last wors exchanged the chariot flew off into the sky.

Joseph had fallen but was still victourious,he was a Warrior indeed.

#49 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (624 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#50 Posted by Zevick the Ender (115 posts) - - Show Bio

XeviiK approaches DC with an opened hand and a sheathed sword.

"can my men be of any help?...we are passerbyers...searching for a cowardice band of mauraders who kill unarmed women and children..