deactivated-6031337823f73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Moldova

No Caption Provided

For years the Order operated in the shadows, a benefit that saw them effortlessly implant operatives into known organizations to dismantle them from the inside. Such was the case in Ada's hostile acquisition of S.T.R.I.K.E. Led by Dr. Victor Crumm, and the Order was able to bolster its Research and Development department by cannibalizing the best parts of STRIKE.

It wasn't a seamless transition as the Order randomly executed many agents before compliance was absolute.

Crumm stood tall behind a massive containment structure, watching as his assistants prepared to render the first trial. Through massive monitors in the conference room, he was able to see realtime results for both patients in the phase one trial. The subjects in question were former members of S.T.R.I.K.E that faked allegiance to the Order but were caught trying to blow the whistle on the entire operation.

For this experiment, each of the subjects was kept in different containment sites, and all of them believed they were the only test subjects in the experiment. The first two subjects were a human male and a human female. The male was caucasian, tall, blonde hair blues eyes with an affinity for the gym. The female was of African Descent, she was short with black hair and appeared to be superior in cardiovascular activities.

"Begin zee trial on CR-833" He commanded, his baritone voice boomed startling his assistants in the active zone. His massive 6'8 frame shifted to a more comfortable posture as he watched as his assistants began to inject the contents of the syringe into the arms of the subject.

Zee firsts of our trials vee vill inject zee..subjects wif zee specimen. In order to see how zee specimen reacts to direct exposure to zee bloodstream.

After the contents were emptied into the patients they were carted away to their containment cells for observation. "Next" He called out positioning his seat so that he may view the next group of experiments. For this, he had another male and female. The male was black with an athletic slim build and carried and X-Gene, while the female was a heavy set white woman, though the nature of her abilities wasn't defined they simply labeled her as Meta. "Begin Zee Trial" He commanded, watching as his assistants in site two poured the liquid substance into a drink, and offered it to the subjects.

Zee second of our trials vee will study zee nature of zee specimen when ingested. Vee hopes to capture zee time difference between zee bloodstream. As vell as zee effects of the specimen on the X-gene and meta adaptions.

24 Hours Later

Crumm's notes--to Dhalia

After 24 hours the initial symptoms of CR-833 are similar to those of the common cold, ranging through a variety of aches and pains, sinus issues, sore throat, upset stomach, coughing and sneezing, fatigue and memory loss. The human male subject appears to have the worst of the issues. He has dropped 5 pounds in a matter of 24 hours, and displays traits similar to that of a drug fiend.

The woman has had complications too, though her body has seemingly reacted to the specimen. Could it be because of her African roots? perhaps. Only time will tell. For now she seems to only have a severe case of the flu.

The Black Male with the X-Gene has lost his ability to control his powers. We had to move him from his contained location to another location suitable for his combustible abilities. CR-833 has attacked both his nervous system and immune system on a level we didn't get in the case of the humans. Despite this, he has not shown any signs of flu like symptoms.

The Metahuman White Female, has lost 14 pounds in the last 24 hours. But other than her severe weight loss, we have not seen a negative reaction to CR-833.

48 Hours Later

At roughly 9pm the male human died. CR-833 entered his body and shut down all appliacble systems. Altogether he lost 25 pounds in 48 hours despite being adequeatly fed. Ultimatly CR-833 broke down his immune system fast enough to allow him to succumb to his flu-like symptoms. His carcass will continued to be studied before transportation to the incinerator.

The human female's body seems to have adapted to CR-833, her health conditions have improved though her motor functions have taken a hit. Like her male counter-part she has significant memory loss, but observations show that with routine feeding she his flashes of rememberences. Subject has become hostile, and wishes to abort the experiment. Natrually we won't be releasing her until the final trial. If she makes it.

The black male with the X-Gene has lost his abilities to use his powers, his X-gene seems to have entered a state of dormancy--Interesting. He has now begin to show signs of flu-like symptoms, and has lost 2 pounds in 24 hours.

The white metahuman female has lost an astounding 35 pounds in 24 hours. Bless her heart, she believes we are trying to cure obesity. The keys to reverse CR-833 seem to reside in women. Future studies will be conducted to figure out a potential cure if need be.

72 hours later

We placed the human female in a room with the male with the X-gene, amazingly the contact between the two seemingly increased the affects of CR-833. The woman finally began to show signs of deterioration while the male began to show signs of similar to a drug fiend in withdrawl. We anticipate losing the male with the X-gene in the next 24 hours.

*Added Note: We have lost the male with the X-Gene 45 minutes after I finished my report. Much like the Human male his immune system was depleted until he died of flu-like symptoms.

96 Hours Later

We placed the carcass of both deceased in a room with the metahuman female. Of course she was frantic. Our observations show that in close proximity with both carcasses greatly increased the potency of the Virus. We now know that the more people infected with CR-833 the higher the chances of infection. We noticed that within 4 hours of being around 2+ infected carcasses the woman experienced accelerated memory loss, nausea, loss of abilities and severe flu like symptoms. We anticipate her losing more weight over the course of the next 24.

Added Note* We have lost the metahuman female 54 minutes after I concluded my notes she died of flu-like symptoms. Her carcass will be dismembered and used to craft some sort of cure in the event we need one.

Added Note* The Meta-human female's meta-gene made her highly resistent to disease and viruses. It was not the carcass of the human male, rather the X-gene male that allowed the virus to finally penetrate her body's defenses. For mass dissimenation to virulant resistant metas, CR-833 must be spread to a large number of people.

120 Hours Later

Our location here in Moldova has been compromised. The Last Airbender attacked our location with the help of Amazons? I write this report en route to our Base of Operations, and we believe the human female has been freed. This is an interesting take, the human female is infected and will likely infect her saviors. We should see the mass spread of CR-833 within the next 24 hours. CR-833 or as I'm now calling the "Sapien Flu" is a deadly flu-like disease which can kill humans in a period to 2-5 days. A cure could potentially be extracted from the remaining test subject, but given that she is likely to transmit to her saviors; the virus could likely accelerate her conditions.

CR-833 should be spread in mass metropolis' in order to get maximum use of the disease. Because a former Agent of S.T.R.I.K.E. is free and able to leak classified information. All former S.T.R.I.K.E. personnel are to be executed immediatly.

Best Regards,

Dr. Sapien.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By warlock360

Yoo 👀

HumansFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Zahra need to sit down somewhere nao lol

This was dope af and creepy. Wonder what evil you got up your sleeve

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will never understand why the site changed Ashley's username lol

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@shanana said:
@mr__mercury said:

I will never understand why the site changed Ashley's username lol

Lmmfao WHOA i just noticed that

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Are there 2 or am I tripping 🤔

Avatar image for deactivated-6031337823f73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are there 2 or am I tripping 🤔

2 What?

TheEngima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I better not get blamed for this

But I like it alot! Good Work!

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10 Feral Nova  Moderator

oh my god...

Shatoya_Jasper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh my god...

Coming to a hospital near you!

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#12 Feral Nova  Moderator

@shatoya_jasper: good thing I have experience on how hospitals work during a pandemic LOL

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All former S.T.R.I.K.E. personnel are to be executed immediately.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-642516d22f522
deactivated-642516d22f522

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Cures it* *LOL* Kidding.

Awesome work, Shanana! ^_^

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra-woman:

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if i logged on to see someone cured it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: If anyone should, then I vote for it being Ashley Knightfall simply because it makes the most sense. :)

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra-woman: I meant like without effort lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Hehe, ah, I see. Well, I hope no one does that. At least, not right away.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-6031337823f73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers