Avatar image for killer_instinct
Killer_Instinct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Yes...yes!

The Firewasp couldn't keep his eyes off the maddening cacophony around him, the deafening cracks and the beautiful dancing of the resulting flames - it attracted him so! He took out handfuls of incendiary pellets, throwing them casually in all directions and laughing behind his respirator at the noise. Smoke billowed out in all directions, but his eyesight was not hindered in the slightest. He enjoyed being in the center of the fires most of all, swaying and moving to the sensual motions of that which he adored.

Flames, and all its forms, were true beauty. He embraced them, watching the cascading whispers fall away like standing water. Each handful of fire he grasped, no matter how gently, would wrap around him in such antagonizing warmth - so dangerous and lithe, but impossibly graceful and marvelous.

Yet, they never once betrayed him. They opened up towards the Firewasp's enemy as he made his rounds, and threw the blade with reprehensible force. He dodged it openly, observing the massive impact it had on the very floor - piercing the concrete as if it were not even there. He turned his attentions back on the thing, the horrendous creature that would dare swallow the flames into nothingness! How callous!

Without delay, the Firewasp leveled his high-pressure flamethrower, sticky napalm oozing out in a thick stream that ignited on contact with the air. At 5,000 degrees Fahrenheit, it would make short work of practically anything - and keep burning. That is why Firewasp loved it so... it made the angels appear anywhere he wanted them to.

MissMayhem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1002  Edited By MissMayhem

Holly started sprinting towards her flying foe with not even the slightest in the realm of functional fear in her stride. What did the man have? A gun? Pft. Please. She could take a full speed freight train to face and not only withstand it, but thrive from it. She could take a punch from Supra-Man without blinking. What was a gun to a girl like that?

Little did she know that the gun spewed fire, and she only found this out as she literally leapt into the jetstream of fuel at high speed. The raging heat, beginning to sear her skin with temperatures enough to melt steel. And she hadn't even touched it yet. Her eyes got wide at the sensation of genuine pain and soon....anguish. It was different from taking a punch as just a normal boxing girl. This was different, something she wasn't used to.

She screamed. She rolled. Om her hands and knees, he raised her fist.

Boom.

All that kinetic energy went into the impact, her strike enough to induce an earthshattering explosion that sent the air roaring away from her. Windows shattered and cars flew around as though tossed by a hurricane, careening dowm streets, crashing into objects and smashing into buildings.

The dust clears, and she sits at the bottok of a deep crater beneath pulverized concrete dust, clutching the severe burn wounds on her arm as tears involuntarily streamed down her eyes. Her durability to non-kinetoc attack was at least more than a human, and her contact was brief enough that she could still (painfully) move her arm.

She stood, on wobbly legs, her kinetic energy reserves expended as she relied on her natural, low level metahuman strength. Behind the held back tears, she cast a hateful gaze towards her opponent as dust started to clear, clenching her fist all the while.

Rey_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kalinin peeped out of the debris of the explosion, he ducked a car flying above him, He looked around for Supra-Man. He didn't see Big Blue ,he decided to take this upon himself. The winds were in theor extremes reaching above Psi 25. He looked at the attacker and waited for the winds to die out.

He wondered if he was going to die today. He ran to his opponent with a rock in his hand. He would attempt to smash the rock upon the opponents face and run away in tears afterwards

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His NVG style acoustic sensor, Bradshaw watched at the metahuman as he sat behind cover, some indication of the fact that he was somewhat vulnerable. The fact that he was still here, indicated something of his speed. Such, he chose to reveal himself at what he himself suspected an opponent well within the realm of direct and efficient engagement. The dust had begun to clear and out from it sprang his opponent, seeking to bring a rock into his face.

The flash of gunfire did well with the shattering of the stone to conceal his movement as he strafed by his would be attacker, opening up the distance as he simply disappeared from general view.

The kid is...running away?

He looked down at his wrist, clicking a small device that would set off a car bomb near by, sending steely shrapnel in all directions.

Stan Rodriguez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Click

"Is that my ca-" Cut off by shrapnel Bob grimaced in pain as bits of steel cut him while he rolled into cover. Not letting frustration get the best of him, he took a deep breathe before letting frustration get the better of him.

Taking out his salt gun, he fired pellets full of salt while yelling compliments in a insulting manner at his opponent.

NoDeathNoLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1006  Edited By NoDeathNoLife

"YIIIIAAAAAAAHHHHH" wailed a banshee-like scream in the middle of a street.

Anguished eyes filled with tears as it tried to wash out the excess sodium flung onto its sensitive surfaces. Pale hands scrambled with haste to brush off the flecks of mineral that clung to her softly fizzling skin.

"YOU!!" screamed the ghost-like woman as she stalked over with pure fury. Seizing the assumed perpetrator by his front lapel, she aimed a salt covered palm with the intent of scrubbing it into his face.

Voracious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Septimus was limp in her hands, having insufficient amounts of blood to heal his broken arm as the woman bumrushed him from who knows where. But his sword hand was still of such strength as to handle his Zweihander as though it were a bastard sword.

As his opponent smeared the molten salt upon his face, he let out a low tone growl. It was annoying and hot, but it was not fire. It was not Nth metal. It was not silver. His pale skin may give the impression of being a phantom, but a phantom he was not. The irritation came more.

Rather than cut, he swiftly thrust the hilt of his blade towards his opponent with Jackhammer like force , his intention nothing less than to break his opponent's head open as though it was watermelon.

Rey_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yaro hesitated at the monstrosity of a sword being lunged at him "Eep!" Was the sound he made when he clumsily ducked to the right of the huge blade. He was flushed with embarrassment at his amateur evasion,but he remembered he was in danger. He began to allow rage to surge through his figure ,he began to gain strength from the electricity of the car batteries, and also from both the heat from the explosion and the radiation of the that originated from the sun.

The nuclear energy began to raise through his veins. He balls his hand into a tight fist and throws the mighty punch, if missed the person a huge gust of winds that would equal a category 5 hurricane would shoot out from around his hand to towards his opponent

NoDeathNoLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1009  Edited By NoDeathNoLife

'Oh bully' the lady in black gave a half-lidded stare of resignation before being met with thundering gales that visibly rippled the air all around her. It was a force not unlike meeting concrete after falling for fifty stories. Couldn't say said previous experience was any more enjoyable though.

Struck flying into the air, her body gained momentum as it fell like a fallen projectile which unfortunately hit an office window down the street. Breaking apart the window, her limp body collapsed onto the cheap carpet flooring of the office space, as workers nearby gave shouts of alarm and screamed to dial emergency. None of which registered nor mattered, as the human figure lying on the ground was currently only a sack of shredded muscle, splintered bones and slushed brain matter; a delightful soup that was only held together by skin.

Luckily for EMT responders in the area, she was already in her 'night' mode. Sparks of neural activity flickered in her brain, as it began shifting and reorganizing itself within the cavity of her head. Her skull bones had already taken to realigning and seamlessly reconnecting themselves, mere milliseconds after the initial trauma. It had taken a moment of stillborn rest for the readjustments to fully finish. Bones mended, not strengthening themselves by calcifying over wounds, but mending themselves as though there had been no breakage in the first place. Pale lashes fluttered over light blue irises, which quickly began to darken to a seemingly pitch black color as she stirred. Silently sitting up, she shifted her head to the side to brush fragments of glass from her white hair. 'How annoying,' she thought, taking notice of her fingertips, which were beginning to return to their original beige color. "Well, there should be enough power left for a final hit," the woman got up, and reached out to break off a rather pointed glass shard still hanging off its frame. She squinted and took aim. Drawing a slim arm back, she hurled the glass shard with astounding speed at the WMD.

Voracious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too long. Too little blood. His body did not fatigue, but it hungered. Oh, it did hunger.

*Gulp*

*Gulp*

The Beast had taken his mind, forcing him from the fight and to feed on some poor sod who he'd deemed a worthy meal. A man who was as good as dead given the levels of damaged so carelessly dished out. With the beast focused on feeding however, he had no way of noticing the shard of glass finding home in his exposed face.

White blood trickles from forhead to eye socket. Blood red eyes look up toward the shard of glass, tickling his frontal lobe and rendering him partially retarded and unable to rely on any measure of cognitive thought beyond that of the raw instinct the beast provided him. A moment more and he reacted, seeking to throw his fully drained, 230 corpse towards his opponent as though they were a pillow.

No Caption Provided

Rey_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Yaro was thinking about his school work when he realized that he had some project to do nuclear power. He didn't understand why nor did he fell like doing it. He sighed and heard was an unrecognizable noise. He looked at the beast, ,even before he had time to react he got smacked in the back of the head by an object ,"OOF!" Was his cry before falling to the ground.

He quickly climbed to his feet and look towards his opponent. Unknowingly he was drawing energies from different places , and these energies gave him a buzz, a buzz of strength and other capabilities he couldn't access at the moment due to inexperience with his power.

The nuclear energy surged through his skin, as if it was an ocean filling up a trench. He concentrated on his finger, his finger began to glow brightly, he readied his finger in a flicking fashion. When he got enough strength, he let his finger go, sending winds that have a Psi over 50 along with 1,000 rems of radiation . However this amount of force recoiled to its sender as well, leaving him with a broken hand and 30 miles in the air ."No,No ...no HELP!!"

HellOnWheels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A gunshot? No, residual heat grew out like tree roots.

The crack of a nuclear bomb - that is how Testament had to understand it as, in his limited sight of thinking and sense of awareness. He had been knocked into the air, his body moving around limply, joints unhinged and lashing out.

He looked down, but saw only the ground. The flaming eye-sockets of his skull smashed into the pavement, leaving an ashen slash in its wake as his head and neck gouged out a small tear in the concrete. However, Testament had been forged of sterner stuff than normal bones, otherwise everything in his upper body would have been snapped to pieces.

He stood up, and dusted himself off, only to realize the person responsible for such an attack had soared high and above the gravitational field of their arena. He sighed and flicked his wrist, an otherworldly chain swathed in flame emerging from seemingly nowhere. It wouldn't scorch away the innocent, but he could at least grab @rey_kingand pull him to safety.

In the meantime, he needed to find a way to clear the area in case the kid couldn't fight anymore. With foes surrounding him, Testament opened his toothy maw and projected a cloud of fire and smoke, a dirty cocktail of napalm straight from the nether, straight into the direction of anyone else around him.

Kaija

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaija felt the heat well up behind her. She saw the shadows at her feet growing rapidly in response to an approaching source of light. And then she turned the find a fireball hurtling in her direction.

"Woah!"

Rip.

What was left in the middle of the street was a torn shirt, a pair of jeans ripped to shreds, and a pair of sneakers that had been opened up like a baked potato; all on fire and less than a week out of stores. Towering above the tragedy, narrowly avoiding the blaze and wearing nothing more than a pair of emergency hyper-elastic purple underwear and the world's saddest look of disappointment, Kaija mourned over her new outfit.

And then she got mad.

The giant reached over to the side and grabbed an open dumpster that was full to the brim with ungodly horrors. She took it up into her hands like a baseball, wound up for an accurate throw, then fired the ghastly, toxic container at [You]. Her opponent would be bombarded with slimy tissues, rotting leftovers, well-fed diapers, squirming insects and used condoms.

Oh yeah, and half a ton of rusted steel thrown with enough force to flatten a car and reduce a human skeleton to dust.

Menagerie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My eyes slowly looking up I felt a knot form in my stomach as I saw what I was up against. "Oh shit." A half-naked giantess winding up what looked to be the last fastball I'd ever see. There was nowhere to run and I definitely wasn't going to be able to catch it. So there was really only one choice. Praying it would work I closed my eyes and felt my body shink up just as the thunderous boom of the dumpster smashing into the spot I should have been echoed throughout the arena.

However, in that small crater, there was a small hyperventilating cockroach... ok maybe cockroaches can't hyperventilate but I was pretty damn close. Praised as one creature able to survive the nuclear apocalypse, it turned out to be pretty good at weathering raining dumpsters. There wasn't any time to give myself a pat on the back for my quick thinking though, for all I knew there were more people out there. Right now I had to get out and fast.

Feeling my body expanding there was a loud clank as the dumpster I'd been hiding under was uprooted and knocked aside. Where it had once been stood a green bison reaving up to charge. Staring straight at my target I slammed my hoof on the ground. A way to say if [You] didn't move I was going straight through, regardless of how they responded I didn't have the time to wait. Charging forwards with my horns angled for maximum goring potential, clocking in at just over forty miles per hour whatever I hit was bound to be in for a world of pain.

Kevlar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A green bull, huh?

She tried to move to the right, nothing but a brick wall. To the left, the same. The unfortunate reality of this situation was that, without the ability to fly or a way to move through solid brick, Kevlar wasn't going anywhere.

"Shit"

The explosive sound of a 115 lbs Chinese metahuman being tossed through a brick wall by a charging bull rang out through the alleyways. Luckily for Kevlar, durability was the one thing that she did have going for her. She scrambled back onto her feet; eyes darting about excitedly as she surveyed her new surroundings within what appeared to be the bottom floor of a small apartment complex.

"What the $%#@ is a green bull doing in the middle of a city, anyways!?"

The street thug's attack was simple, but surprisingly complex all-the-same. Guns akimbo with two fully loaded handguns, Kevlar would fire a cloud of bullets at [You] that, despite her seemingly wild attack, would send bullets directed right towards your kneecaps, shoulders, throat, forehead, sternum, and heart.

She figured that if she put enough bullets in you in just the right places that one of them was bound to put you down.

Voracious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*WHIRT*

With narrow eyes, he follows the first bullet in his passing, already in the midst of his dodge as parts the concisely arranged cloud of lead pelts his armored chest. The rest safetly evaded. Bar one. A shot to the knee.

No Caption Provided

He regards the wound with no pain, but the physical damage is there. He can stand, but he would be far slower and less agile. Much more inclined to be hit. His instincts work with his consciousness as he decides on his next course action.

A whir of motion exposes his figure for fraction of a second, and an one hundred pound manhole cover flies towards the next opponent at such speed and force as to easily decapitate a man with but a blunt edge.

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

He's not really strong enough to block such a manhole cover. Nor could he realistically avoid it, but it mattered not when you had faith in God Almighty. Robin, just stood his ground as the 2 1/2" thick steel disk threatened to smash through his skull. Gasseous light emerged from his body frame like sweat permeating after a long and hard workout. It formed into the image of a white glowy man with long flowing blonde hair and with wings that seemed to cover the whole world within them. The Angel Gabriel blocked the attack with ease.

God Willing, it was finally the opportune moment of cleansing. The divine spirit merged with Robin, and he started growing, growing and growing. Robin grew past the Earth, slipping out of the planet's surface, that would crumble with the absurd weight he just put on. Robin continued to grow, past stars, black holes, supernova's and past any number of anomalies that exist within the known universe. Judgment had come, and the mighty Seraphim struck down with a hand that had grown many times the size of the universe itself, seeking to destroy everything with a single whack.

Dream_The_Fake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dream sighed as the universe before him crumbled to the might of one man with far more power than he had ever and would ever deserve. This, however, was just one of many tragedies that the eyes of such a being had observed. The multiverse was full of stories that had ended prematurely to unfortunate circumstance and a few that never even began with life in the first place. He simply averted his gaze to an alternate reality, one in which no one had been idiotic enough to destroy the universe and that had never been subject that kind of abhorrent absurdity.

With a whisper, The God of Dreams gave instructions to one of his devout who was moments away from waking out of his dream naturally.

A few seconds later, an average man of average strength wearing average clothes and carrying an average baseball bat would sneak out of his apartment complex with an above average stealth and agility in his loafer-clad step. He would sneak up behind [You] in the dead of night with his eyes locked on your backside, reel back briefly, then let fly a wooden bat with lethal intent towards the back of your head.

Voracious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1020  Edited By Voracious

*Woosh*

The bat hit air. Septimus was gone. The shadows spun with his movement and worked with his speed. Papers stirred by the rush of air generated in his wake. Yet, there was little noise, for one who ran around with a six foot long.

Perhaps it would be the singing of his blade might be the first thing to give him away. Perhaps it would be his body spinning through the air.

No Caption Provided

The true noise would come from where the sword came down from a dozen feet into the air and brought to a crashing (or splattering) halt upon either his opponent or the soon to be shattered ground they stood under.

Kaija

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1021  Edited By Kaija

Warzones were nothing new to her. The faintest of sounds rustling in the background often signified the greatest danger in the field. The whistling of a blade in the wind drew her attention, but what followed was not a cacophony of destruction.

Truthfully, there was relative silence.

The blade fell still, caught between two fingers whose size rivaled the welder of the blade, himself. This, however, was not her opponent. She threw the blade and it's owner to the side, then ran and gave chase after [You], her true target.

There was no follow up attack. No projectile or strike from the hands of a titan. No, the Kaiju Slayer would seek to end her opponent by simply running in a straight line; trampling them underneath boots that shook the earth when they met ground and carried the full weight of her titanic mass.

Voracious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sparks flared from the ground as he landed with his blade impaling the ground and continuing along with an irritating grind, before his momentum abruptly haltedThe ground trembled with her approach and he swayed too and for in an effort to keep balance,a difficult task for most given the earthquake-esque circumnstance.

However he saw an all too familiar way out in the sewers and in the blink of an eye? There was a few meters of concrete between her aggressors oppressive heels and his hardy vampirific body.

His ears listen and now there is no noise. Little obvious of his approach,as his sword would jut up out a manhole, it's tungsten-carbide tip seeking to swiftly gut the next opponent like a fish.

Preserver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

The alien's cried out so loud that the average man might've gone deaf if they were nearby and anyone who heard voice would know the depth of her pain. She slumped off of the blade and fell to the ground; purple blood flowing out onto her clothes and over her hands that clasped the wound in the unavoidable panic that came with being caught off guard with such a lethal strike.

Slowly she sank into the ground, turning to her intangibility to prevent further damage to her body as the wound slowly closed. Yin lacked the brutality required for warriors to be successful, but her resolve had been growing ever stronger as she gained experience. She knew that she'd have to do something to put [You] down, even if her nerves were hindering her. She sighed, then returned to the surface, a cloak shielding her from prying eyes.

Yin had a bit of strength to her, more than a normal human or any Earth animal, and even if she lacked a large amount of skill, she'd put her power to use. She'd creep up behind [You], while completely invisible and practically silent, and look to put you into a blood choke while floating upwards and lifting you into the air to make escaping her grip even more difficult.

It wasn't the prettiest tactic, but it was the best idea that she could come up with on the spot.

Containment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1024  Edited By Containment

Castor gurgled as his enemy seized his neck, then started struggling as they dragged him into the air. How they had gotten the drop on him, he'd never know. All he did know was his mission, and so he had to resort to the use of his anomaly.

He stopped wasting energy trying to pry his opponent's hands from his neck, where they were starting to cut off circulation to his brain, and used some of what was left of his focus to pull off the arm-length gloves covering his prosthetics. Not enough focus remained to even attempt the pheromone, which would have to be controlled to work properly. Instead, the blue glow indicated that they were charging for their second ability. He brought those hands to his enemy's arms and delivered a shock that was precisely enough to knock them unconscious.

Once the enemy's grasp was released, he would twist his body as they fell back toward the ground, then pull back his fist to deliver a similar blow to the second opponent waiting for him below.

Kaija

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1025  Edited By Kaija

As the fist approached Kaija, she did not prepare to block nor counter-attack. No. She moved into the fist and, just before the collision, vanished from his sight entirely without a sound. While her opponent searched for her, the minuscule soldier would rely on his confusion, surprise, and the stealth granted her by her speck-like stature to simply... sneak away and advance upon her actual target.

Like a trapdoor spider rising from the ground to ensnare its prey, Kaija would expand to human size (or perhaps a little larger for that extra boost in strength) behind her prey, [You], and strike. She'd wrap her arms around their waist, spread out her legs, lean back, put her weight on her toes, and work to suplex her opponent with her Olympian strength; sending their skull rocketing into the concrete and hopefully leaving it in pieces and their brain in shambles.

Plaguefather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaija:

The sheer mass of Torbaxas demanded extreme excess of the size-altering soldier's; no, what she ensnared instead was one of his many humanoid imps that crawled out from the dozens of fleshy folds making up his bloated girth. The creature she suplexed therefore had no defense against having its rotten skull compacted as a fistful of garbage against the storm of a compactor.

Yet it crawled away from the scene nonetheless, and the Plaguefather took notice of its suffering in the midst of the Maggot-Feast. He smiled down at the woman, and began to laugh.

"Hahaha! Such intrepid visitors I have in my garden this evening! Please, take part of my gifts, then!"

With a swing of his obese arm, the fat dripping from broken skin as congealed oil, the Plaguefather sent out a massive wind in all directions sewn together with the various diseases he brought forth. The hurricane of filth spread in all directions, and would latch onto open wounds to cause immense pain and rapidly-advancing stages of infection.

Containment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one liked giant green blobs of slime, and the entity known as Pollux was no exception. However, that wasn't his target, and he had another goal anyway. So he simply stood back and withstood the storm of disease. It was painful, sure, it burned into the scars that were often mistaken for tattoos lacing Pollux' body, and each infection took hold in rapid succession. They were fought off as quickly as they came, however, and 404's eyes swiveled to his actual target.

His blades materialized in his hands as he expelled the last of the infection and turned to race towards the being at peak human speeds, his body lean and flexible, his feet sinking into the earth with the force of each step and re-emerging with equal power. Each sword was long and powerful enough to cleave through flesh with no resistance, and hardly any more from bone. He sought to drive one straight into the target's torso and, if that failed, to bring the other in a powerful swing to remove the target's head.

Stan Rodriguez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Ow ow ow... Wait I forgot this flesh was fake "

Bob said as he jumped away from the blade piercing his bones. Taking off the fake skin and muscles he panicked looking behind him he assumed the man that stabbed him was either outpaced or found a different target. The skeleton took what options he had and compared to the ones he'd actually felt like doing and chose. Taking his skull off the bone man posed like a mlb pitcher, before throwing his 10lb crown at a high speed not enough to kill but enough to feel like it should've. All the while mummering insults to himself about his opponent.

Menagerie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Uh oh"

I didn't know how much getting hit with a skeleton head would hurt, nor was I in much of a rush to find out. Going small didn't seem like the best option either, on the off chance the skull ended up hitting me it'd be game over. So without any time to consider my options, I went for my ol' trusty. Within a split second my body shrunk up and I felt my skin becoming tougher. By the time the head hit me, instead of slamming into me it ricocheted off the hard tortoise shell on my back and was sent flying into the distance.

The force of the blow still sending my comparably small body off its feet and onto my back I found myself unable to get to get back up. After a few seconds of awkward floundering, I shifted back into a human and hurriedly got back my footing. Hoping no was around to witness that I hopped back onto the offensive.

"Listen I got a pizza in the oven, so I can't stick around and chat."

Opting for a more hit and run strategy I took the form of a leopard before sprinting of towards my foe. With a quick burst of speed and one powerful push from my hind legs, I leaped into the air at my target. Aiming to tackle them to the ground before sinking my teeth into their neck. With my jaws still locked I'd rip my head away, hoping to snag [Your] jugular along with it.

llama_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1030  Edited By llama_2

I was walking through the forest with my assistant Alpaca when the leopard attacked. I had no way to react, but Alpaca reacted, and kicked off the leopard before it could sink it's in my throat.

Turning around in a fit of rage, I let loose with a swath of saliva from my mouth at you!

Stan Rodriguez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So this is what it feels like to fly, bob thought while his body scrambled to get into position that'd catch him. While he did, felt something on his forehead, even if he was missing all the flesh and nerves it felt uncomfortably familiar.As he reached the arc of his flight he saw it have gravity act on it, spit. I guess they have good range but I can't accept this.

Catching his skull, the collection of bones decided to go into a weapon store. Against his better judgement he robbed it and for his troubles lead was thrown his way, either being blocked by the magic that made him or passing in between. I'll just let him do it, so he ran towards his opponent ammo coming in between while he inspected the weapon he plundered. Oh ew this thing's ugly. Don't complain you stole the damn thing, fair enough.

Kaija

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1032  Edited By Kaija

On her way back home, slightly intoxicated and at peace with all things in the world, Uma never expected for some random stranger standing on the street to be so rude as to...

"GAAAH!" the lamentations of the soldier's agony and mortal disgust were so fervent that they struck terror into her fellow man as she endured the horror of having her entire face glazed in the mucus of this troglodyte's contaminated saliva, "What the $%&@, dude?"

Maybe on a more sober night, she would've simply broken his nose and walked away. Maybe if his actions weren't the epitome of disrespect, she might've even acknowledged what kind of lowlife trash that he was and let it be without doing anything stupid. But, with more than a dozen shots coursing through her veins and emotions running high, she wanted vengeance. Not only on this worthless Llama, but anyone who might dare to spit again!

Alone, in a nearby park, she found a colony of ants and assumed her more demonic form. She focused her influence on the ant hill, the earth began to quake increasingly violently and it began to grow. And grow. And grow. And grow some more until the entirety of the park was consumed by a single anthill the size of a full mountain that also ran proportionately deep; as all anthills do. There was no dramatic monologue to follow and she raised her hand against no one directly. No, that wasn't the kind of drunken vengeance that she had in mind.

Soon, they would descend from the mountain.

Millions and millions of ants that were each the size of a minivan, with armor that could endure bullets, punches from powerful metahumans and the proportionate strength of, well, a normally sized ant, would flood the city. They would storm the streets, the buildings, the sewers, and any other structures that they might encounter in search of one thing... food. The vast amount of food that a colony of this size would need that would come from the condensed population of humans living in the city. [You] would have to endure the drunken Oni's impromptu apocalypse and the onslaught of GIANT ANTS!

As for Kaija... she'd worry about the consequences of her actions in the morning after she sobered up.

I got ninja'd, but this post is too epic to change, so I'm not editing it, lol

Incandescence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was this supposed to be a problem? Of course not! Diara had spent tons of time playing Earth Defense Force 2017. So much time that it had even gone past 2017 and it wasn't an "in the future" game any more, but rather was so last year.

The best way to go after them was with a missile launcher, but Diara was fresh out of missile launchers, so today it was going to be fire. Every day was Fireday!

"EDF! EDF!"

No Caption Provided

""HQ, HQ! The nest is just too full of bugs! We're all gonna die if we don't get out of here! Requesting permission to retreat!" ".....Permission Denied. Keep fighting!" Of course she knew all the lines.

She took a deep breath, then set them all on fire. Unfortunately, widespread fire attacks weren't very easy to target, so as it turned out, a good portion of the fire was also going towards [You].

Preserver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For a little while, Yin worried about how in the world she'd be able to handle an outbreak of this many ants at one time. And, you know, where the hell they came from in the first place. As a wave of searing flames washed over the city like a great flood, her concerns suddenly shifted to even more pressing matters.

She erected a forcefield that would keep the wave of destruction at-bay and watched as the legions of giant insects were burnt alive around her; the world seemingly drenched in hellfire from her view within her tiny defensive bubble. But soon, like all things, the torrent of flames came to an end. The ants, however, were just one problem that needed to be taken care of on that day.

Much like an impromptu baseball bat, Yin grabbed hold of one of the charred ant carcasses, flew over to [You], and simply swung the disgusting weapon at your body, intent on shattering bone and sending you flying through a brick wall.

Plaguefather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1035  Edited By Plaguefather

The impromptu blade cleaved through many layers of infected flesh, but Torbaxas simply laughed and chuckled at the implied agony of the smashing cut. His thick folds knew neither pain nor discomfort against any mortal weapon, but the resulting shockwave of carved meat and skin did cause a reaction.

"Ah, do you intend to kill me? How unkind to the gifts I have already bestowed upon you."

With a gasping shout, hoarse and thick with wet mucus, the shivering mountain of gibbering horror reached out with a bulbous hand for [You] with the intent to smother the life out of them. The sheer size of the fleshy appendage meant it would asphyxiate even fully grown elephants in a heap of inescapable rotten meat and putrid slime.

Stan Rodriguez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did that man run out of ammo, no it couldn't have been he was trying to shoot those ants earlier maybe they ate him or something. Looking behind him Bob saw the arms dealer being asphyxiated to death. Looked like slime being squeezed out a bag, if he had a stomach he'd probably be emptying their contents by now.

"See you should've just gave me it fre-uhhh that's disgusting." I guess I'd at least try to make it not happen again. So he did by taking all 30 pounds he managed to force a man hole cover open. Dropping down he put a curse on the cover, making it easy for one to go down but agonizing for one to return to the surface. And he waited for the right moment for his weak ligamentless hands to pull anybody in. Wait am I stuck here too? No no no, I only put the curse down that makes you bleed out of every pore it should be that one.

Warspool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stan rodriguez:

"Hey, buddy, do you mind?"

Warspool flipped one of the blazing-hot burger patties over, pointing the spatula at the unintended guest to his sewer barbecue and splattering grease on the wall.

"Tell you what, come on down, I got plenty of food, such as these rock-hard frozen pork chops!"

With a scything motion to his hands, he flung the chops out at the man in rapid succession one after the other... until he ran out six porky bois later.

"Hm... worth it? Worth it."

Stan Rodriguez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warspool

I think that grease might've lubed the bones a bit, remember to see if it works later. With that bit of curiosity gone he felt offended as the meat slapped all over his clavicle and mandible. Making him remember the days he'd have flesh and be able to body build, oh he has missed gaining size to mask the lack of his personality. Uh I think I might start looking for someone to give me legitimate flesh again. Just do the motion again for old times sake Bob, just do the motion.

So taking up the pork chop he started curling it, faster and faster until a normal person would feel like being punched by a pro boxer without their guard up. Detaching the favorite activity of his past he threw the thing like a boomerang at whoever was close by.

Kaija

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uma leaned to the side, narrowly evading the cold, wet projectile. She watched the slab of meat plop against the wall and slowly slide down to the ground; leaving behind a trail of pig blood as it slowly descended. She looked at the freak who decided to attack her with pork for a moment before gazing back at the wasted food on the pavement to make sure that it really was a freaking pork chop. And then she realized something.

Everyone out here really was crazy.

Uma wasn't mad or upset in the slightest, but she felt that she should do something to reduce the number of loonies walking on the street to make the city a better place. And so she pulled out a stun gun that she had on hand, grabbed a handful of sand, and walked up to another psycho roaming around on the street, [You], with hopes of incapacitating you without causing any lasting damage.

When she got close, she'd throw a hand full of sand at your face in hopes of blinding you, filling your mouth with an awful taste, irritating your nose and otherwise leaving you distracted, disorientated and vulnerable. And, not a second later, she'd drive her taser into your chest in hopes of stunning you and leaving you unconscious on the street for the authorities to pick up and put you in a place where you could get the help that you so desperately needed.

Ryth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ryth was taking a nice walk down the street when she had a mysterious assailant come up to her. Before she had the chance to really make out who it was, they decided to throw sand at her face. She was lucky she had her glasses on. As the woman took out a taser and decided to attack her, she merely twisted her upper body to a side, letting the tazer miss her by an inch, before turning and making a run for it. The darkness of the night, no clear view of who it was, Ryth wasn't going to stick around and find out.

Bring out Pink Doom, she sent two massive fists flying at [you] with the power to send a car flying a few feet if hit.

Voracious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Septimus saw the thing manifest before him, fists coming towards him in slow motion as he burns a bit of Vitae to to give him the proper speed to counter in the heat of the moment. He weaves and rotates his hips to bring his sword swinging the blade from left to right with such accuracy and angling for the blade so that it was very flush with the fist coming before him as he struck.

The force of the opponent's strike would work against them, and contribute to the force Septimus would use to cut the opponent's incoming fist in half.

Avatar image for the_burning_man
The_Burning_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So much noise...

He could hear it from down below. War, bloodshed, death, pain, sin, horror. It always kept him up when he was trying to rest. When the molten man rose from the earth, he saw the vampire clashing with a young girl possessed by a damnable curse. Hopefully, she'd put an end to the vermin's life. In the meantime, there was more filth that needed to be burnt away.

The Burning Man turned to face [You] and began to sprint in your direction. When he drew close, he leaped as his prey, looking to wrap them in his embrace, cook them alive as he pressed their body against the searing, bubbling magma that was his flesh, and drag them down into the mantle of the earth alongside him.

To sleep, forever.

Soliton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She staggered back as the creature came lunging forth towards her, trying to escape all too late before it ensnared her in it's fiery embrace. She struggles, the pitter patter of her hands and fists upon the flaming creature telling of the futility of physical combat. It's fire was no threat, but it's strength was too great.

Her eyes widen in utter horror as she got lower and lower, sinking into the ground. Fear causes her powers to whir, electricity to arc all about her body ready to be released, like a fist wishing to strike some rabid animal that threatened her.

I can't hurt anyone.

She'd sooner let death take her than to ever bring any harm to anyone else ever again and as such, her fear of death was tempered by...bravery? A fear of harming others? It didn't matter. She gained enough control of her powers to prevent herself from making an explosion.

*VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

No Caption Provided

The opposite of a release of energy happened. Energy was taken away. Electrons, ripped from their orbits and forcing the ambient air and ground into a flash freeze. The Ice was thick, and despite her best wishes, it threatened to freeze over those caught in the area. But assuredly, in this chaotic place, people here could survive. There was at least solace in that, as she laid in her tiny, icy crater.

Enough for rest.

Kaija

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1044  Edited By Kaija

Kaija sucked her teeth as ice grew around her colossal feat, stinging her skin as it adhered to her. She scraped the ice off of her boots against the pavement. The city was looking pretty ragged after everything that it'd been through recently, and she decided that perhaps it would be best for everyone if there was a change of scenery. Well, for you, anyway.

The titan scooped [You] up into her hands and, well, chucked you off into the horizons. Sure, no harm would come to you at first, but all of the blood in your body was likely to pool on one side, the wind would cut at your flesh and the ground would be approaching any minute now. Kaija wasn't overly concerned with whether or not you survived but, worst case scenario?

You'd be dead in a more scenic location. Maybe the Bahamas or a lush forest. Who knows?

Plus, I just wanted to get some posts in this thread that aren't in a city for a change.

Silvaria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Silvaria was walking down the road towards her home when she felt something or someone grabs her and pick her up and off the floor. It happened so fast and for a while, she was entirely helpless. The titan threw her. Her body, behaving like the human it was, subjected her to the force of nature that she had to forcibly cut through, riding on the power of the titan that threw her. Wind sliced at her skin like needles, riddling holes throughout her skin, and she almost exploded, even before impact with the ground, somewhere in Japan, after traveling almost the circumference of the entire planet. Impact with the ground beneath a 10 story building on the outskirts of the Japanese city created an explosion that brought down the entire building on the splattered pool of blood that was Silvaria the Witch.

[]You[] would expect her to be dead. You would be wrong. Something or someone like her was incapable of death in such a mundane fashion. Silvaria was used to death. She had died hundreds of times, and some deaths far more gruesome than the one she had just experienced. The Marth Witch belonged to a breed of energy beings that lived beyond the physical plane. A mortal body to her was just a catalyst for an infinite potential for the source energies that controlled the world around her.

Drop after drop of blood from the corpse of Silvaria, the Marth witch rose into the air, ascending thousands of miles, tissues, skin, bones and the remains of her body scattered across the globe, every single bit down to the last strand hair converged into that single mass of flesh and bones that did not make sense. From that, the Marth Witch slowly took form.

Her rage had been awakened. She did not strike just []you[], but almost everyone across the globe. She chanted a spell, that would rain down a hailstorm of meteorites the size of golf balls from the sky, impacting everything from the ocean to buildings to people to mountains. It would turn the land crimson with the sulfur and brimstone.

Warspool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

"OH CHRIST!"

Warspool screamed in horror as the meteors started raining down from the sky, pelting the tops of the skyscrapers first before hitting the street around him. He couldn't go back inside of the relative safety of the sewer because of plot, so he had to try and find cover elsewhere.

Bank? Too far away.

Ice cream shop? Tasty, but no.

He decided on a nearby Buick and smashed the glass open with a hand, ignoring the resulting bloody mess that happened as his broken fingers dangled helplessly.

"Might as well work on my high score while I'm here!"

He pushed the gas pedal down as hard as he could, aiming the vehicle at [You] as he tried to drive away.

Stan Rodriguez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Ow."

Out in the jungle Bob the skeleton was ran over. Like a bunch of bowling pins he just kinda broke apart long and short bones flying about at dangerously high speed. The most dangerous part was the skull as it tried to bit onto anything to slow its meeting with the ground.

Warspool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stan rodriguez:

First thing about Buicks: they weren't designed with meteors in mind.

One caved in the roof as Warspool pulled out of the parallel parking spot - seriously, an entire ten blocks of nothing and he had the luck to draw the middle one?! Whatever.

Second, they didn't have skeleton insurance.

The skull came in through the hole in the roof and Warspool felt a chunk of his head being chomped on with increasing force.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIT," he roared in both pain and panic as he struggled to keep from aiming the car at [You], though to be honest it was probably on purpose more than not.

Warrilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Standing in the streets alone, he still gave off an air of superiority, despite the fact he was wondering around lost in a big city. But as a king among men, it was the cities need to fit to his will, not the other way around. When suddenly the sound of a roaring engine echoed from across the street as a lone car came racing towards him. Moving in at top speed, it swerved down the middle of the street, while clipping against the cars parked along the sides. With no signs of stopping, Mumbaka reacted to the threat as a man would to a child, seeing it more as an inconvenience rather than a life or death situation. As the car drew closer, he turned to face it, and with a quick push off began running towards it.

Together they were like two unstoppable forces, with one a five thousand pound wrecking metal machine, and the other a warrior unlike the cities had ever seen. At the last second just before the two were about to collide Mumbaka drew on the power of the Ape to aid him, and with an enhanced speed and agility he jumped into the air while still moving his feet. With a bit of style and grace, he forged on, placing his right foot firmly upon the machines hood as he continue running along to the roof of the car, and over. Then as he planted his next foot down upon the car’s trunk, he pushed off to preform a perfectly executed triple flip through the air, landing in a three point stance on the road, just at the rear of the car.

Annoyed at the inconvenience, he decided to make an example of the machine and any other bystander daring to defy his regal stature, he amps up again just in time to reach under the cars chassis and grab hold of its rear axle. With a quick, “How dare you!” shouted louder than the cars engine, he pulls back yanking the car to a complete stop. With its wheels still spinning around , black skid marks formed beneath it as a cloud of smoke soon filled the air. It was then he noticed you standing there gawking at him as he asserted his superiority, and took it as a challenge. With a primal strength he flexed his muscles and hoisted the car over his head, where he held it there as a sign of victory. Then as a show of force, he hurled all five thousand pounds of the twisted metal at you, all the while shouting, “You have picked the wrong day to challenge me!

Stan Rodriguez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1050  Edited By Stan Rodriguez

"Oh thanks for catching me, uh sorry about biting you though had to reduce the impact a little bit." Bob said as he rolled into the back seat. Activating the magic that summoned the rest of his body beneath his skull, the man of calcium tried to uncurl himself from the space he fully realized himself. That was until the car came to a jerking forcing him to fall apart again.

"Oh c'mon I just got my body back like five seconds ago."While the all the bones were close enough together he reassembled himself as the car was thrown, managing to stand up he found that the car was heading towards you and that he'd be flying out the window towards you.