Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Maya_Summers

The Source of Creation

No Caption Provided

The newly anointed(And resurrected) King of the Court of Courts stood gazing upon creation in real-time. This is where the idea of 'her' came from. Despite what most people across the universe believed, there wasn't just a single creator; hundreds of them came together to craft the nU and Prime before it. This particular room belongs to the being that created her; she could see all of them--her cosmic siblings and how many of them exist across all of creation. Some labeled in Grey, others Blue, but a lot of red. She was in red. There were names she knew, others she didn't, but this information being left unattended notified her that'd she'd never live a regular life again. She now knew too much.

When I brought you in to bring Maya Liafador back, I figured you would actually bring her back. Not trap her in her own universe

The Golden Goddess head tilt back, as she could feel the presence of her creator descending upon her. Sliding her hands into her romper, the new Universal Judge turned to greet the creation goddess with indifference. "You created us all, but clearly, you don't know us. Trapping Maya Liafador won't keep her there. She's far too resourceful for that. You would think someone that's been tinkering with our fates since before we were born would know that" Maya retort conflicted with her involvement in this cosmic shitshow.

I see. You agree with the Liafador then?

Of course, she did; Maya Summer acted like a mentor to Maya Liafador for years; they were essentially the same person. Different hair, different backstory, same powers, almost the same line of thinking. This changed a lot, was it the creator's fault that she'd gone insane and erased the child she had with Shinji Tsukazaki from existence? Was it their fault she created Reality-M? Was it their fault her father died?

"I can honestly say that had I found out what she found out; I would've done the same thing. You've been birthing us, causing unnecessary conflict in our lives. My question. What's it all for, and why me?"

Hmmm, different creators have different reasons for doing what we do. Some claim to do it because it's fun. I suppose that's true, but if that were the case you'd think they atleast bothered to know the rules. Others do it because of the joy of building and nurturing something from start to finish, Other's do it to escape our everyday lives, we DO have lives of our own you know; others just do it for the applause. But I chose you because you are one of my oldest characters, and you have a sense of duty that none of the others have.

Maya turned back to her name, dressed in a crimson dressing. She didn't know what it meant, but it couldn't be a good thing. "Sounds like you guys take yourselves too seriously. Why is my name in red" She assumed the "Red/Blue" designation had something to do with Good and Evil, specifically because both hers and Ziccarra of her time were in Red, whereas Catalina (For some odd reason) was blue?

Out of all the characters I've created this lets me know who is good and who is evil. I wouldn't harp on that too much. I suspect your new position will change the perspective of alot of characters that know you. I know you aren't evil, You know you aren't evil. But some of the things you will do will make you evil in there eyes. It's just the name of the game.

No Caption Provided

"Does The Champion or that Insufferable Feral Nova know that? because I would really prefer not to tango with them."

She didn't personally know Thee Champion, but she knew his daughter, and if the stories she told about him were true, he'd prove to be an obstacle. She briefly met the nU's version of Feral Nova, and while she was a lot more personable than her Prime Counter-Part, she didn't like her because, well...she was a blonde.

I will keep both Feral Nova, and Thee Champion off your back. Your mission is too important.

Though the creator said it, it didn't necessarily inspire confidence in the new King of the Court, considering Nova and Thee Champion's names weren't on the list of characters on the board. "Y-yeah, what exactly is my mission again?"

You have several. The position of High King and High Queen are currently illegitimate positions. You must take back the Court of Courts.

Maya's eyes fluttered for a moment; how was this being a creator goddess. Someone just walked in and stole her concept? "I-I thought you said Ishara became partial. And that she was absorbed or something."

She did, Maya Liafador was supposed to take over as the new High Queen, but she went rogue. Ishara was abosrbed by Ziccarra of Earth Prime, who was subsequentally absorbed by a hero named Trinity

The name Trinity didn't sound familiar, mostly because it was the same event Maya died in, Trinity saved the world from; however, the thought of her 'sister' being absorbed brought an uncontrollable urge to chuckle.

"And the High King"

He has seized control.

Maya's hand gently ran the course of her head, trying to massage a potential headache. "...And the High King," She asked, hoping his situation was simple."So why can't Trinity and I just run his shit. Take back the throne?"

I suppose that is an option, but you don't work well with blondes.

She could feel the weight of this position already starting to wear on her, and she completely understood why her nU counter-part decided to quit. With her reality powers now restored, she crafted a drink from the ambient space to down in one gulp. "You said, several responsibilities. What's next?"

There is a book that contains the rogue god of Destruction Entropy, It was once in the hands of a character that belong to me, but now it is in the hands of another. And...

The Inquisitive King inserted her own assumption before the creator could finish. "And You no longer have control over whether or not the book gets used. I know you gave me life and all, but you are by far the worst creator goddess I've ever met. And you're the first."

I am a better goddess of destruction so watch your tongue.

She'd been playing to see how many snarky remarks she could get away with, and it appeared she'd reached her limit. "This Entropy thing sounds like it should be priority number one."

I suppose, but the person who has it will never be able to decipher it because the translation is in the throne room of the Court of Courts.

Either way, she was going to have to take back the Court. Shaking her head slightly, her head darted to the name of a Liafador on the character board, her name bolded and brighter than the others. "This is my final question, and I swear," She called out; the question she felt was valid, but she also wanted to ask if she could still have sex now that she was "cosmic." but it'd have to come later.

"Why is this character's name bolded with an asterisk by it. Is this like your favorite among us?"

You know how in the Christian Faith, the Lord came in the flesh to live amongst his creations?

No Caption Provided

"Y-Yeah. This is you?" She asked, jumping to conclusions.

I told you, I'm a better goddess of destruction. That character is blue. But I did create a version of myself in the inverse form of that character. If the book of Entropy is opened, that abomination will be free too.

"Y-You weaponized yourself. Y-You've become a player in your own game."

I figured that one day, we would have to destroy the nU, and who better to do it than I?

"I-I think I have to report this to the other creators..."

You do. But first you must complete the tasks I have given you. If any of the malnevolent universal gods figure out what's going on they will try to kill you.

To be Continued

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate you.

That's all.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#2 shanana  Online

@arquitenens: Anything you say against me can be used in Maya’s court if law lol

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Arquitenens
Yukawa_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loving this so far!

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 shanana  Online
Yukawa_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: The fourth wall break throughout the blog was interesting. It also gives me a more detailed image of the current cosmic hierarchy. And I want that Book too

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 shanana  Online
Diego_Reyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers