Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Nighthunter

Scenario:

Copy and Nighthunter agree to do a training battle in the middle of the forest.

Both of them had 3 days to prepare themselves for the battle.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Copy

Copy and Nighthunter has been planning this fight for 3 days now. We both had prep time to get a good plan for our opponent. Copy had gone to the sparring field eariler and set up traps. Like setting up ropes to trip nighthunter and some shoot arrows at him. Also he set up some explosives that he can blow up by pushing a button. Copy got to the feild 10 minutes eariler then he was meant to be. He sat on a rock and waited for Night to show up.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Nighthunter

Nighthunter started walking to the meeting place, he decided to go there 5 minutes earlier to meditate and prepare himself for everything. He wouldn't need to cheat, he had prepared himself and took every weapon he thought necesary for the fight.

He kept walking until he arrived there, much to his surprise copy was there.

"So you're here, let me put my suit and grab my weapons so we can get this started"

After putting his suit he went to Copy and told him

"Let it be a fair fight"

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Copy

Sigh "I thought seeing how we had prep I could mess with the field but whatever"

Copy points to his right and left and said

"There are ropes there that have some arrows with them so don't go over there."

Copy pull out a tiny button and destoried it. He said

"The button doesn't really matter"

Copy jumped above night and landed behind him. He was ten steps away from him and said

"Ready, Set, GO!"

Copy fired an optic blast at night.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Nighthunter

Nighthunter jumped to the woods next to him, thanks to that he was able to avoid the optic blast that Copy launched to him.

He rolled over and then standed up in order to start a counterattact.

"You know what's your problem Copy? The first thing you do is to attack your target directly, you never stop to see the surroundings."

After that Nighthunter quickly grabbed his arrow and his gauntlet. With the gauntlet he was able to clim the tallest tree and started shouting explosive arrows against Copy.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Copy

Copy saw the arrows coming and went to dodge them. He dodge all of them with his quick movements but was caught by the explosions. Copy went flying away and landed on the ground with some blood on him and said

"OWWWWWWW that really hurt"

Copy got up and ran for Nighthunter. Copu used his stronge legs to jump to the top of the tree and transformed into a Cobra and went to bite Nighthunters arm.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Nighthunter

Copy was able to bite Nighthunter and make him lose his balance; after that the two of them started falling.

Nighthunter grabbed the transformed copy and shouted:

"Get off me!!"

After that he was able to get rid of him and threw him to the ground, however he wasn't able to stop the falling and hurted his left arm

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Copy

Copy hit the ground in his cobra form. It didn't hurt that much to him. Copy saw Nighthunter was in pain and he decided to add insult to injury. Copy transforms into a skunk and runs up to night and point his butt to him and says

"How's my butt look?"

Copy squirts out the goo from his but heading towards nighthunter eye's.
Post Edited:2008-01-10 18:53:37

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Nighthunter

"Arghh, that was unnecesary. You're going to pay for that Copy" Nighthunter said with a angered voice.

The attack of Copy took him by surprise, he knew that Copy would want to do something strange but never saw that coming.

Nighthunter grabbed his gun and thought of shooting Copy, however he desisted

I only use guns as a last option and if there's no other choice Nighthunter thought, he guarded his gun and went 15 feets away of Copy

"Come on, or are you afraid to fight me without powers?"

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Copy

"Heh"

What Nighthunter doesn't know was that Copy has his werewolf powers on all the time. Even when he is human. Its just half as strong. Copy transformed into his human form and ran after Nighthunter. Copy sends a punch straight for nighthunter face.
Post Edited:2008-01-11 19:22:15