Copy vs Celestrion

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Copy

Battle takes place in new york city. The time is dark and its only for me and c. Normal rpg rules apply.

Copy was doing what he does every night. Which is partolling the cities. He kept a watchful eye for anything supiouces. But so far very quiet. He had heard that some magic person was in town. But didn't really care for it. Until he saw her.
Post Edited:2007-12-14 21:24:37

Celestrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Celestrion

celetrion eyes glow as she comes from the clouds as the earth spits lava from it bussom, she extends her hand when light flashes and an dark energy attempts to hit you

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Copy

"WOAH!"

If it wasn't for the nick of time Copy have been hit from the blast. Luckily he didn't get hit. He jumped from building to building getting closer Celestrion and then he jumps up at her and goes to slash her with his claws.

Celestrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Celestrion

an energy feild was placed Invicibly around celestrion as she conjures the book of vishanti

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Copy

"DAMN"

As Copy claws didn't do anything to cele shield. He landed and jumped backwards to the building behind him. He knew that he probably wouldn't be able to do anything to that shield. So he decided to scare her out. And just like that eyes were popping of shadows all over the place. Huge snake like creatures came out and went around cele. They kept hissing at her. While Copy darkling came out and prepared their guns and pointed at cele. While Copy transform into a T-rex on the building. He stared at cele and said

"FIRE!"

All his darkling fire at her.

Celestrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Celestrion

*celestrion shows no fear; she acts calm as she recites 2 spells from the book of vishanti:

"I summon the powers of the Vishanti!

By the spell of the Dread Dormammu,

in the name of the All-Seeing Agamotto --

all thy powers I summon ---

begone, Forces of Darkness! "

A bright omni-light appears as it attempts to banish the "darklings"

celestrion summons her 2nd spell

"By the wisdom of Oshtur --

by the curse of Watoomb --

let the forces which threaten

now know only doom!"

celestrion stretches arms as a bright aura flashes around you in an attempt to seal your abilities and trap you within that T-rex's form

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Copy

The light got rid of most of the darkling but some of them were still behind a wall were still here. So they all came out and went straight for cele. Copy was able to create more darklings for where ever there is light their will always be darkness. So while the darkling got in close to attack Copy was fighting Cele spell. He was hoping his willpower would be able to stop it. Believe it or not it did and transform back into his werewolf form. He used the earth now and a bunch of rocks started floating in the air and went for cele.

Celestrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Celestrion

Celestrion sees the darklings still reside as she thinks to herself "It's time I transform..." a bright energy swirls around her as her body becomes a light purity;celestrion white gown approches her "By the awesome nameless race, by the evil I abhor -- let my fearsome foe now face -- the Rings of Raggadorr!!" energy blast attempts to knock you away along with your darklingsCelestrion is granted another amount of power(stage 2) Spell 3 Banishing demon spell "Back, creatures of the night!! Back -- I command you, by the seven rings of Raggadorr!" the seven rings of raggadorr prevent and trap the darklings from exiting their dimension by commandsas celestrion sees you breaking her spell she summons the last spell of the battleControl: Banish Another's Consciousness (Sat-Van Spell) Demons of darkness -- in the name of Satannish -- by the Flames of the Faltine -- let copy's mind vanish! M. you start to feel a loss of conciousness as you fall asleep and celestrion seals the spell
Post Edited:2007-12-16 15:38:40

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler stands atop a near by building. He carefully watches each move, always looking for a new move to add to his arsenal. His Photograpic Reflexes are on constant watch, learning, adapting, each muscle movement perfectly timed with the original. Taking out his score card, he starts to write something.

"Impressive."

Avatar image for kraung_the_conqueror
Kraung The Conqueror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Kraung also is watching and he writes something in a journal of his own and writes: Copy is doomed but he put up a desperrate fight