#3001 Posted by Supra-Man (1715 posts) - - Show Bio
#3002 Posted by KidChampion (85 posts) - - Show Bio

@saviour said:
No Caption Provided
Are you a clown
Are you a clown

The blue octahedron is a giant space magnet confirmed.

Avatar image for jean_luc_lebeau
#3003 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (83621 posts) - - Show Bio

Experimental Containment Suit

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#3004 Posted by Unyielding (55 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#3005 Posted by _Vex_ (3026 posts) - - Show Bio
#3006 Edited by _Reynard_ (3034 posts) - - Show Bio

@_vex_:

Really? Huh. I didn't know that.

#3007 Edited by SavageGhost (119 posts) - - Show Bio
Dr. Savage Ghost, Sensational Host of Coast-to-Coast and Public Advisor in Superheroics
Dr. Savage Ghost, Sensational Host of Coast-to-Coast and Public Advisor in Superheroics

#3008 Edited by _Reynard_ (3034 posts) - - Show Bio
#3009 Posted by SavageGhost (119 posts) - - Show Bio
#3010 Posted by _Reynard_ (3034 posts) - - Show Bio
#3011 Posted by SavageGhost (119 posts) - - Show Bio

@_reynard_: Mostly photoshop. The text is done through picmonkey.com, which is unfortunately worse every passing year, but the options they supply are sexy.

#3012 Edited by Black_Bullet (197 posts) - - Show Bio

" I am one and many, the innocent and the damned. I am the silent Black Bullet, merciful to no man. I am a protector of all worlds and a treader of time's sand. I am a Knight of all realms. My weapon is not my gun, but my blind black hands."

No Caption Provided

#3014 Posted by Orange_Water (6269 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Art for a new ability I'm about to get.

#3015 Posted by SavageGhost (119 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Going off of the use of Multiverses in CVRPG, I had an ideal for a small event and I was curious if anyone else would be interested in joining. So, I wanted to introduce a team called "Pillars of Justice" who would act like the Justice Lords from the old Justice League cartoon. Or, even Superman's regime in the Injustice games would be an apt comparison, but essentially, the Pillars are relentlessly totalitarian parallels of our own characters. So, everyone who joined in would have a writeable duplicate, unless stated otherwise and these heroes aren't prone to holding back (so you high tiers could really unleash). But this can go down with only a few writers or a lot, either way, just let me know if you would like to join. And I'm willing to provide photoshops if necessary.

#3016 Posted by Supra-Man (1715 posts) - - Show Bio

@savageghost: I'm very interested! How do the alternates work specifically? Would someone writing a heroic character in this universe have to go with a totalitarian version in that one, or could we experiment with other variations / inversions of the character?

#3017 Posted by Amora_Kurian (113 posts) - - Show Bio

@savageghost:
Hey I'd be up for it if you're fine with me being in it.

I could do a second evil Enrico Warthen lol.

If not him there are a few others that I think would be interesting to use but I'm too tired to name right now, maybe an evil James Merrarn or something.

#3018 Posted by SavageGhost (119 posts) - - Show Bio

@supra-man: Well, I had envisioned a world in which Superheroes were allowed to testify as witness without revealing their secret identities. So, with that technical ability, superheros could just as well bend the truth as altruistically refine it. This ensues a prolonged time of "peace keeping" and superheroes gain an unquestionable hierarchy in all societies around the world. Then, the members of the Pillars specifically formed an international kratocracy to keep everything under their thumbs. So, that doesn't mean everyone's counterpart in this world would have to be totalitarian (and for part 2. of the Legacy Wars, that's what I was banking on), but if a writer wanted to explore the alternative paths of heroism in such a word, that's the backdrop they'd have in place.

What did you have in mind though? Because you might introduce something so exciting it trumps/improves what I already have. I'm definitely open to ideas at this point

#3019 Posted by SavageGhost (119 posts) - - Show Bio

@savageghost:

Hey I'd be up for it if you're fine with me being in it.

I could do a second evil Enrico Warthen lol.

If not him there are a few others that I think would be interesting to use but I'm too tired to name right now, maybe an evil James Merrarn or something.

You can most definitely join in. Bring all the twisted counterparts you can muster :D

#3020 Edited by Amora_Kurian (113 posts) - - Show Bio

@savageghost: Booyah! Thanks!

Gonna have to get to you tomorrow though, I can barely think I'm so tired.

#3021 Posted by SavageGhost (119 posts) - - Show Bio

@amora_kurian: That's fine, nothing will probably go up until late tomorrow or Monday anyways.

#3022 Posted by Supra-Man (1715 posts) - - Show Bio

@savageghost: I have several ideas, but I think it'll take the OP being dropped for me to really know what I'm going with. I'll run it by you first to make sure it fits, whatever it ends up being. :)

#3023 Posted by SavageGhost (119 posts) - - Show Bio

@supra-man: Oh, cool :) Well, I'll have a post up by Monday if not late tomorrow.

#3024 Posted by _Animus_ (4327 posts) - - Show Bio

@savageghost: I like where your head is at.

Might be down as a rebel/freedom fighter.

#3025 Posted by Zagreus (119 posts) - - Show Bio

"He is The First of us. Nameless, nationless, noble. In the halcyon days of Sumer he was anointed The Life-Of-Long-Days, The Wild King who humbled the roving clans. The age of Sparta summoned him as Zagreus, the original dionysian meritocrat. Fear him, The Eternal Warrior who courts Death as his lover. Revere him, The First of The Knights."

- Codex Providens, Entry #3 - "God King Ziasudra"
No Caption Provided

#3026 Posted by hard_drive (121 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

CVU Atlantis is coming.

#3027 Posted by Supra-Man (1715 posts) - - Show Bio
Changes
Changes

#3028 Posted by Urban_Ronin (10035 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided