This topic is locked from further discussion.

#202 Posted by Darkchild (42970 posts) - - Show Bio

"Tap? who in their right minds would tap our phone calls, or better yet who would be dumb enough to do so?" DC asked as Arrow walked into the room and began acting like his usual self chanting about his own words. DC looks at Arrow "Do you ever talk like a normal person?" after watching Arrows works of "magic" he again asked

"What was so important huh Gambler, i mean i have been waiting for this revenge you have been bumbling about for a good week i even got fancied up for this war i really would enjoy partaking in this WAR," DC stood his cloak in shambles from his last "fight" so he just took it off and let it float away in the wind. He stood in the old HFC uniform he had been given years back.

#203 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2811 posts) - - Show Bio

Italy...

Ok where is he? tjis better not be a joke or else

It isnt my lord, it really is him, he's right her.... oh no!

The interrogation room was in flames, the two big interrogators were on the ground with only their bones being the only trace of their existance. Elusive was gone.

I told you there' be consequences for this. Take him to the holding cell

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE DONT DO THIS TO ME! WE DIDNT KNOW HE'D BE LIKE THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Elsewhere in Africa...

"So this is Djibouti, ah i think this is the guy i need to meet, excuse me sir! You the old medicine man?"

The old man took off Elusive's shades, and saw the glowing orange eyes, he went inside his hut and took out a box and gave it to Elusive. He pointed towards te hill where a strange jet was, Elusive headed in that direction.

few minutes later...

"Hi, you the pilot to get me to South America?"

yes, we must hurry, war has come to the region and we fear that your contact is in danger!

The two boarded the strange jet ans flew to South America, they landed a few hours later at an airport.

"What? do we Wait here?"

Yes

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
#204 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10214 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira followed the man while he fled and ran,Akira had the upper hand on this one,he might have been stronger but Akira had faced the likes of Darkchild and Gambler,both who were stronger then him and stronger then Aztek,he had no worries,his men knew what to do and how.

Were you going?

Akira would whisper to get inside his enemys already twisted head,as he chased him down,teleporting from side to side.

#205 Posted by Sparda (15794 posts) - - Show Bio

The rain pattered down around the two warriors locked in mortal combat. Lightning flashed and thunder boomed. Resonate was now at his fullest. Sparda was already exhausted when he summoned Force-Edge, and executing that tackle had taken energy. He didn't know if he could last in this battle.

The rain was at full ferocity-a storm had arrived.

"Res-you know that I can't let you leave here with our information. That could seal the fate of the Earth", Sparda told him.

"I never much did anything that was 'for the greater good', as it was called. Heck, I even took money from poor people to rescue their daughters, to hunt and kill things that terrorized them. I didn't have much of a soul.

But right now, at this instance, I've been given a clear message. And it's coming from my soul.

It's telling me to stop you", he finished.

With that, Sparda brought his sword to his side, and ran towards Resonate. With each one of his steps, mud and water splashed up as even more came down. The rain was covering his vision, obscuring the full view of things. But he only kept his eye at one thing-Resonate.

Here was where it ended.

#206 Posted by Chameleone (8465 posts) - - Show Bio

The humid air of the South American jungle was almost unbearable. The well water in the base was about to run out, no help was coming, and the might of the entire VV army was heading south through Mexico and Central America. Deeg had left for the time being, leaving Chameleone the only super powered person there. The defenses were being set up as fast as possible. They weren’t enough to stop the VV, but hopefully they would be enough to slow them down. This place that so many of the soldiers in the Ultimate’s army, was soon to be their tomb. The VV would not take prisoners, and if they did surrender they would be better off dead anyway. Chameleone and his men knew all too well the atrocities the VV had commited when they took control of the United States, Danny’s home. Danny was fighting for the freedom of his people. This place, this “Alamo” would be remembered forever. The brave souls who volunteered to fight for justice and freedom in this hellish place deserved as much. These were just some of the thoughts that had run through the young Lizard’s head. He could only hope that any form of help would arrive, before his sister did.

#207 Posted by Celestrion (1649 posts) - - Show Bio

Rushing next to Akira using energy as her speed she stops and

responds,"give me the update of the situation".

Celestrion sees a soldier ready to attack her as she slides her foot down and her hand up then pushes it outward causing him to become blown back. Then crushes her fist as lightning comes down striking him.

"Akira, I need us to help each other. I know You don't agree with my plans just as I yours at times but this method of plans will get us both killed If you don't listen. We need each other, even though you don't realize it."

#208 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

“Perfect.” Thought Gambler. The massive Aircraft carrier was now invisible and undetectable. The Acua class nuclear subs remained submerged, but started to break off into separate directions. Now, just off the coast of Brazil, Gambler set his plan into action. With the press of a button, one of the subs erupted in a massive underwater explosion. The plutonium was instantly released into the ocean, the effects of one such catastrophe could be managed, but as Gambler pressed the button again, another sub imploded, and another, and another.

The Cajun turned to DC and smiled,

“Now Darkchild, I take my revenge now.”

Choppers, Jets, and Bombers all started to scramble off the deck of the Aircraft carrier. By the time the Ultimates figured out where the true Carrier was, it would be to late. The Bombers started carpet bombing small villages and targets, while the jets supplied air support for the Choppers to land ground troops. Immediately upon landing, Gambler started barking orders,

“DIG IN!!! I want 50cals lined up here and here. Get me a communications tower up! Trenches, we need trenches. Lets MOVE PEOPLE!!!”

#209 Posted by Rdeegvainl (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Deeg had gotten the tip off that the Jet was in route. Taking extreme precautions he left the the base, it was under an almost total lockdown. The ride was fast, with no time to waste, intel had it that the VV were already making their moves. The jet made it to the private airfield. Deeg wasted no time, the pleasantries were kept to a minimum. The pilot of the strange craft immediately took back off heading for his home.

"I have one more thing to ask of you ES. This process will take a few hours, and I'll need a couple hours to adjust after that. We need to be sure we aren't interrupted." Deeg explained some of the finer details of the base, and the local situation on the ride back. The doctor was hurriedly looking through the box, making sure none could see what he was fidgeting with. "This will do nicely, all the materials are of a higher quality than I expected. Everything is set up we will begin the procedure as soon as we arrive. Actually, take this now, that should speed things up a little." The doctor tossed Deeg a small bottle of pills. Deeg popped a couple as they pulled into the compound.

The driver didn't pull to the main HQ of the base, but instead drove to a special bunker. The car loaded onto a large elevator, and went down several floors. At what was presumed to be the bottom, there was a surgical room setup waiting, for the intended man.

"Cham, ES is here under my discretion, and is to be treated fairly, make sure he feels right at home. Everyone else, I must take my leave of you for a bit." Deeg entered the room with the doctor, the pills were taking effect now, his body was completely numb. The shot the doctor gave him put him under and ready for operation. The doctor quickly got to work, mumbling to himself. "I'd never take this job at this low rate, but I must be getting soft these days, that and I owed him one. Now where is that Vibranium...." He trailed of as he started the process.

#210 Posted by Nano (840 posts) - - Show Bio

Nano sat by himself and went over old maps as the lads played football, Planning out routes and thinking of the best times to set of traps, OJ had found a few bottles of beer, Nano could swear that boy could smell larger from forty miles away, It was not cold but still tasted good, He took a swig as he ran his finger over the escape route.

It was there for one reason to give the boys hope, Nano had seen what a few of these villians where capable of, He watched Gambler face down an Army with 52 cards, Arrow massacre two citites and DC destroy a fleet of tanks, A weathered hand rubbed his eyes, He would keep them alive as long as he could they where all good men, Not one of them had a bad bone in their bodies.

But they where also trained killers, Able to blow your mind out the back of your head from over a mile away, Able to sneak up in the shadows like they where one, They where SAS, The best brittan had to offer and they would do their flag proud, But Nano had the extra worry , He had called on them to aid him, It was his fault if they died, Sparkys wife would be with out her man and if Nano knew about one thing it was about loss.

He took a small passport picture out his pocket and looked at her emarld eyes, He ran a finger over her soft lips as a splash fell on the photo, He quickly lost the thought as a pig skinned ball flew over and knocked over his beer, "For the love of god, would you limey basta@ds, watch where you threwing that thing", OJ smiled , Nano knew it was done on perpouse, Oj never missed, He wanted to make sure Nano was okay with out drawing undue attention, "Why dont you come over and show us how it's done ya c@nt".

All Nano could do was smile "Oh Thats the way it is", He picked up the ball and ran at OJ, For all they knew this was the last time they would be able to laugh and have fun and Nano would be damned if he was going to bring his men down, So for now they play Hard, For tomorrow they go to war.

#211 Posted by The Speedster (432 posts) - - Show Bio

The Speedster reached the amazons in a matter of minutes. But he thought it be better if he went to Colombia to check up on his friend. He was heading towards chame base. He found the base and circled it to see what was happening. He watched as soldiers were nervous and preparing for a battle. Speedster had no idea what was going on but he knew chame had his answer. He ran into the building running up floor after floor until he reached chame room. He said to chame in a fast and nervous voice. Chamewhat'sgoingon?Whydoesitlooklikeyourpreparingforabattle?
Post Edited:2008-01-01 18:48:58

#212 Posted by Darkchild (42970 posts) - - Show Bio

“DIG IN!!! I want 50cals lined up here and here. Get me a communications tower up! Trenches, we need trenches. Lets MOVE PEOPLE!!!"

"Trenches? Alright" DCs body darkens as he powers up his arms. The Ultimates own defense system was kicking in. And DC looked at the ground directly in front of the ship. He unleashes a full blown blast of energy causing the dirt on shore to rise against his energy, it began to pile upon itself creating a trench and a blockade for cover. DC then turns to the army behind him and waves his hand straight in front of him. He ran to the edge of the ship and leaped off landing on the shore and running up to the blockade he made. His body and mind were whole, his mind wasnt fractured as it has been he had absorbed his own fractured pieces of his mind into one. Now all the powers each personality had were his to control. Now all he does is wait for the signal to attack. Sending a telepathic message to Gambler Tell me when and ill leap the blockade and head straight in

#213 Posted by Gannon Nereid (842 posts) - - Show Bio

The submarines began to explode,but they had no effect due Gannon's magcians who channeled the explosions into the air shooting down planes that didnt have a chance to land.The seas were under control and Gannon sensed more then one strong presence on the the continet already.He smirked but then turned around with fear.

The big three..

Gannon flew to were Gambler and the rest ha landed,he was happy to see his friend Gambler be alive but frowned at Darkchild and Arrow.He waited for there response.

"What makes you think ill let you step on land without any hassle?"

#214 Posted by Nano (840 posts) - - Show Bio

Just as the ball flew into sparkys hand , The village to the north went up in flames, They moved like they had been trained no talking, Just getting their kit and weapons, Following the plans that had been layed, Oj went high with his men , They would feed the troops in the streets with info and lay down cover fire if things got hot.

Nano took red and headed north towards the point of orgin, Blue team held back in support until they where needed, Green team covered the rear as they moved, Using buliding as cover they watched from afar as Brazil was layed to waste, They ran for forty clicks until the where at the sea line, Nano knew there was no run way near by so it had to be a carrier, but it must have been to far out, They could see nothing.

Nano Raido to OJ "Take your team and scout for a landing point for a carrier, Bule team go in support, Green team on me" Nano took off, they where in the wrong place, They had prepared for A portal landing, DC or Gambler opening and realsing HFC troops, Not this, it seems they had plans of their own , this was a diffrent Hell fire club to the old, It seem they had caught up with the times.

THey moves leaving traps as they went, If they where going to land then it was not just going to be a walk in the park, Nano looked to the skys, Where are all the Heroes, Where are they protectors , He looked at the village in flames and spoke to himself "We are here " , He ran with his men , The Heroes had been with him all along .

#215 Posted by kuchiku (4104 posts) - - Show Bio

Celestrion says:

"Rushing next to Akira using energy as her speed she stops and responds,"give me the update of the situation". Celestrion sees a soldier ready to attack her as she slides her foot down and her hand up then pushes it outward causing him to become blown back. Then crushes her fist as lightning comes down striking him. "Akira, I need us to help each other. I know You don't agree with my plans just as I yours at times but this method of plans will get us both killed If you don't listen. We need each other, even though you don't realize it.""

kuchiku arrives aiding celestrion "whats goin on?"

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
#216 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10214 posts) - - Show Bio

As Akira chased Aztek,he stopped dead in his tracks,someone was here.There as nothing he could do but send out another message to his teammates.Arrow and Darkchild had arrived,he knew Gannon would be there too,he raced back to the port,there would be little time for Gannon to live,so he rushed with amazing speed.

Such a hot head

Akira reached them,and stood in shadows before he would reavel himself.

#217 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow was standing knee high in the water when the king arrived, He took a bow and smiled at the king , He splashed some water towards the man in front of him, The water flew in the air and as it landed on the great kings chest it changed , It was now sticky and black, Arrow looked at the water around him, Blackness slowly began to take over the sea.

The whole alantic ocean was now a oil field, The fish died in an instant as did , The sea dewellers lungs filled with the dark subsantce , Arrow turned to the king "If only you had stayed with your subjects , My lord they may have lived", He began walking out his feet where like lead weights as he broke the surface.

He kneeled in front of the king and smiled "A fish out of water Hero".
Post Edited:2008-01-01 19:16:53

#218 Posted by Chameleone (8465 posts) - - Show Bio

Chameleone was in his overwatch tower in “The Alamo” when there was a blip on the radar moving at incredible speed.

“Sir, it could be a missle….. no wait it’s on the ground, no vehicle can move like that through this dense of a jungle. I’m putting the Gattling guns online sir.”

“No wait.” Said Chameleone calmly. It was the scent that gave it away. Danny’s tongue moved in and out of his mouth as it and his nose smelled someone. It was a man, someone he knew. It took just seconds before a red blur was in sight, moving up the stairs to Danny’s position. It was the Speedster, and like always, he was talking as fast as he could. “Speedster, slow down. It’s good to see you, we are going to need all the help we can get. With Deeg in surgery, you and I are the only superpowered people available. If I can speak with you privately, I would be grateful.”

Chameleone led Speedster to the interrogation room, the only room where they could be sure no one was listening. “Speedster, our situation is grim. The entire VV army is heading right for us and we don’t have the supplies or the manpower to face them. We won’t last long, and I doubt I will live much longer. If anything happens to me, I want you to get out of here. This place does not need to be your grave. Tell the others of what we have done and what we are about to do. Don’t bother trying to ask for help, by the time it gets here….. it will be too late. The least we can do for my men is make sure that they are remembered. I would like you to stay here until the battle begins, as it will raise the morale of the men. What do you say? Will you follow my orders?”

#219 Posted by The Speedster (432 posts) - - Show Bio

The speedster listened intently to chames words. Trying not to lose focus like he usually does. The more it got closer to the end of chame speech, the speedster started getting sadder and sadder. When chame was done speaking speedster said

"Yes. I will if your dead or I see that this fighting is a losing battle I'll leave. And makes sure that everone hears the tale of this fight. I'll try my best to use my speed to our advantage but I will follow your orders. What would you have me to do for now?"

The speedster waited for an answer.

#220 Posted by Gannon Nereid (842 posts) - - Show Bio

Gannon's eyes were filled with anger,the man known as Arrow had just killed many of his people,and destroyed life that Gannon swore he would protect,he knew that most were dead,but the ones that werent would be already purifing the water,progress was always a slow process.Gannon's eyes steamed with anger,he slammed his trident into the ground,water began to sprout from it.

"Your dead!"

With a swift move,Gannon threw his trident high into the air,winds got stronger and rain poured torrentialy.Gannon swung at Arrow with amazing force,that would kill a regular man.

#221 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow pushed of the ground the trident slashed at him as he flipped back, His ruby eyes looked at Gannon, As he landed Arrow did not go on the attack, He dropped his coat to the floor, Realving the two silver pistols he carried, The sword of souls hung in it's home on his back.

He raised a hand "I liked the weather before the rain", The rain came to a stop as black magic broke from the skin on arrows plam, The clouds came out covering the land in a dark Sahdow, "I belive this is where you throw water at me or something, Or swing your fork ", Arrow raised an eye brow and waved for the young king to come at him.

One hand moved to the hilt of his black blade and his other hand was held out straight teasing Gannon to come at him.

#222 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#223 Posted by kuchiku (4104 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#224 Posted by kuchiku (4104 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#225 Posted by kuchiku (4104 posts) - - Show Bio

FINE THEN

kuchiku sits at a nearby bench licking her lolipop when she hears something in the distance she goes to investigate but she sees gannon and arrow fighting she generates a telekinetic sword and joins in

#226 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio

i will be watching!

M
Post Edited:2008-01-01 21:43:30

#227 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio

open

#228 Posted by kuchiku (4104 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#229 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

As the Hellfire Club stormed the coast of Brazil, the young and brash hero Gannon was there to greet them. But like all young heroes, he was head strong. Confronting Arrow on his own, and locking himself into a battle that would require every ounce of his concentration, instead of waiting for back-up and securing the country. Gambler’s hatred for the man who had bested him burned deep, but he was an intelligent leader and sacrificed his personal vengeance for the greater good.

“PUSH AHEAD!!!”

He knew Arrow could handle himself. Wave after wave of Hellfire’s elite stormed in. Before long the coast was secure, and they could make there push deeper into the country. Gambler rode in the back of one of many assault jeeps. Standing tall and defiant like a conquering king from days of old. They came to a stop inside the last village on the edge of the rainforest. Quickly the Hellfire army set up a perimeter while Gambler split the unit up into two divisions.

One, would take thee assault vehicles and heavy artillery East, around the dense forest, while the crafty Cajun hand picked his elite soldiers to go in gorilla style. Light gear, small rations, and die hard determination.

#230 Posted by Darkchild (42970 posts) - - Show Bio

The battle for the shore was a beautiful thing to Darkchild. He was given free reign in his killings of the countless soldiers who tried to over come Gamblers men and army. DC stood alone for most of the shore battle he was the first man on shore and the first to return triumphant of the soldiers of the Ultimates, his body covered in blood his hands reeked of burnt and chard flesh. He stood in front of Gambler as he came down to the shore as the first battle was ending, DC knelt down his uniform forever stained with the blood of his victims.

DC stands knowing that he will need to do anything to prove himself to Gambler again. He stood up and looked at Gambler and asked "What will you have me do my lord, for i shall prove to that i am loyal?"

#231 Posted by kuchiku (4104 posts) - - Show Bio

kuchiku stands next to celestrion and akira fending off enemys "theres to many " kuchiku yelled kuchiku morphed her hands in to bear arms clawing enermys away she casts a spell sending lighjtnig raining down on her enemys, enemys smother kuchiku she screams out a teleporting spell she opens her eyes to find dc gambler and wolfenstein in front of her she cries "oh no".
Post Edited:2008-01-01 22:38:38

#232 Posted by Wolfenstein (816 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolfenstein stared down to see Gambler, He jumped down beside him and growled. "Who are you? Do not make me kill you"
Post Edited:2008-01-01 22:35:37

#233 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler slowly removes his .45 caliber pistol and blows his brains out.

#234 Posted by kuchiku (4104 posts) - - Show Bio

kuchiku jumps off the ship into the water

#235 Posted by Darkchild (42970 posts) - - Show Bio

Upon seeing the suicide of his close friend because of the moronic episodes of the newbies DC begins absorb all the powers of all the power houses of the world and he energy began to build up inside him until it erupts

"YIPPIE KAI AYE YOU MOTHER F@#KERS!!"

And with that last line the entire earth erupts in a massive explosion.

The war is over

#236 Posted by Gannon Nereid (842 posts) - - Show Bio

Gannon jumps into the oil filled water and dies.

#237 Posted by Sparda (15794 posts) - - Show Bio

Floating in space, Sparda is enraged by the idiocy that caused this RPG to end.

"I hate everything.

DEVIL TRIGGER!", he screams at the top of his lucks. He transforms into his demon form, floating through space.

"Jackpot"

Channeling all the dark energy in this universe into his, he lets it off into a all-encompassing explosion that destroys the multi-verse.

#238 Posted by Chameleone (8465 posts) - - Show Bio

Cham inserts gun into mouth

#239 Posted by kuchiku (4104 posts) - - Show Bio

kuchiku blows herself up

#240 Posted by Copy (8364 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy floated in space while he was protected by his Ion power. He watched as the entire planets died. All he thought was that there was no point in living. So he turns off his Ion power and dies of no air.

Copy dead body went straight into a black hole.