Comicvine World War

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Celestrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By Celestrion

Darkchild says:

"DC thought RL's loyalty in battle was admirable but his attacks were not needed. DC began to charge his body with energy and then he released it through his hands, sending him bursting from the hands grasp he hovers above the ground his hand above his head. Then from his hand a ball of energy began to form, he held it out in front of him then it absorbed into his hand that began to glow a bright red he sent himself downwards towards the ground. As he neared the earth he slammed his hand right in front of Celes rock began to fly everywhere, he was using this as a distraction. He appeared behind Celes and launched a flurry of fully charged kicks and punches. He knew the woman would most likely dodge the attacks so he began to charge the energy within his body then he backed away and let loose a ball of magnetic energy towards Celes."

Affected by DC attack she begins to recover, watching RL using cosmic awareness she set off a blinding of self-radiating light that attempted to blast both of the people back.

Celestrion begins to get angry,"RL hereme now I am tired of this hidden battling you've got with me."

Using the book of Vishanti she reveals an energy absorbing spell.

"By the loathsome mark of the Yellow Sign

my power shall grow & yours decline --

my strength shall wax and yours shall vanish --

I command -- in the name of Supreme Satannish! "

You feel the spell attempting to drain all of your power in a blinding flash

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#102  Edited By Mighty Magneto

"Have Much to prepare Farewell Gambler"

Magneto Hovered back to the great hall he began typing quickly on a control panel. Issuing orders to troops and activating reservist. He stood quickly remembering two other members who should be close by.

Dreadnaught his protector of the west coast he would issue his full attack upon Asia and the suprimity.

aztek_the_lost one of his newer recruits would head south with an army to meet up with Magneto at a laterpoint.

Magneto gave his orders to his generals to be distributed.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Resonate

Jack got up, extremely aroused and looked around. Someone had helped him..abd then he saw him. Sparda. Once his strongest ally, now his enemy. Or so they thought.

"Look, I have to ask you something...I know I made the wrong choices. I know that you probably would never believe me, especially in these circumstances, but look. I need you. I can't go back there. They don't think I'm anything more than a dog. I was stuck on guard duty back there. Magneto gave me this folder to hunt you down and bring back intelligence. But with my help, I can tell you what our plans are. Please, allow me to join you in your plight...I sincerely wish to become one of the Ultimates. You and I are a force to be reckoned with alone. What do you say?" Jack asked. He really did feel like turning back on his darkness. He was coming clean.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#104  Edited By Sparda

Sparda looked at Resonate. Then he looked at his pistol.

"I am fighting the extreme temptation to shoot you right now", Sparda said.

He thought quickly. If he accepted this offer, he would have added intel, and more support against the alliance of the evil ones. But what if this was a trap? He always accepted these things for some reason.

"Currently, you will assist me. I'm gonna let you live. But, may the lord help you if you betray us......I'll rip out your heart and shove it down your throat", Sparda finished.

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Kiara stood on the edge of all reasoning. Once she had been a great hero. But that had all changed as she had gotten pulled deeper into the world of the villians. The excitement and thrill of doing the wrong thing had called to her murderous heart and opened a whole new world for her. She had found herself disobeying what had once been a firm belief of hers, to protect the life of the innocent. But that was no longer a thought for her. Once she had tasted the blood of others, she couldn't get enough. And she found herself causing chaos just to quench her thirst for all things evil. There was so much more destruction she could cause in this world, but it would have to wait. She could feel a darkness brewing. once that she knew would take the lives of many in this world.

As she pondered the thoughts of the coming darkness, she began packing her belongings. She was making a trip to Las Vegas to meet at the Vine Villians head quarters. She had been summoned there by Mags and she knew she couldn't waste time. Of course she had wasted enough time as it was. She wasn't in her home when the summons had come. She had been away in a small town up north, tending to some rogues who thought they could bring the entire Vine Villians Empire down. She had handled them with grace. Killing them slowly so they could suffer at her hands.

Kiara checked to make sure she had all of her belongings, double checked her weaponry, and made sure the edge of her blade was sharp. After everything was done she took a look around her home. Everything was in place for her departure. She heard a tap on her door and she moved swiftly to open it. A tall man dressed in blue was standing before her. She scowled at him slightly and spoke, "Your late, Vergil. I expected you 15 minutes ago." The man stared down at her reproachfully, Don't push it Kiara. I'm only here to drive you to Vegas. I don't trust any of those people you usually have working for you. Especially during this time. She scoffed and went to pick up her bags, "Save it Vergil. Just help me get my bags in the car." She didn't wait for his answer only shoved a bag in his hands and continued past him.

Hours later, after a car trip filled with snide remarks, they arrived at their destination. Vergil opened her door and she stepped out. Her boots landed on the concrete with a soft thud and she looked around, "Here we go, Vergil." She looked up at the silver haired man as he gave her a knowing look. "Get my bags, I'm going to see Mags." She turned away from him and placed a pair of dark colored sun-glasses over her eyes and stepped forward. She didn't know what was to come, but knew it was going to be the biggest event in world history. She cast Vergil another look before she disappeared into the building.

Avatar image for renegade_lantern
Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RL feels a sudden irritation to his molecular structure. His force field began to weaken and the bright green glow of it was fading. He felt as if he were getting weaker due to Celestrion's spell. He made his way to the ground and took a knee. Clinching his stomach in agonizing pain and his powers were attempting to be taken away. He stopped and thought about all things that gave him strength he looked at the sorceress and her screeching incantations began to boil his blood with anger. He than pulled himself to his feet and said to Celestrion my will is stronger than all your powers combined. He looks at DC and nodded and his force field began glowing bright green again!

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Resonate

"Sparda, you know that one day we'll fight regardless of our sides. I just hope you can explain to the doctor what happened to you." Jack replied, smiling. he knew what he was doing, and this was possibly the riskiest thing they've tried yet.

Hopefully Sparda would be able to protect him in battle until they got to a more urbanized spot. Then the real fight would begin. This war was changing Jack by the second.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#109  Edited By Darkchild

DC feels the spell taking affect but it will have to be more than that, but he will not give her the chance. "I have grown bored." DC says and as he says that his body begins to glow and the power within him begins to seep through his skin and the power begins to fire everywhere the stones and houses around him begin to crumble from his sheer power. DC then closes his eyes as the power erupts in an exploision from his body the wave of power blasts through the area. If anything survives the blast which Celes will most likely due to her powers he does not care.

He walks over to RL who is shielding himself and DC grabs the mans shoulder and teleports himself back to the HFC base. AS he begins to regain his strength he realizes one thing "SH!T i just killed all of our men." He didn't care if Celestrion survived which was most likely so she was someone elses problem now, but he did make a huge dent in her army and territory.

He shrugs his shoulders and waits for Gambler to return.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Magneto was informed of the new arrival he had special recruited her himself and was very interested to see how the investment would pay off.

"Kiara Sullivan"

She had walked into the Great Hall. The guards had already know who she was and didn't even bother asking. Magneto walked closer towards her then sat at the large table.

"Please sit down we don't have much time"

Magneto brought up a Map showing South America. Showing the current truce between HFC and VV and some battle plans for the invasion.

"You will advance South into Suprimity territory join up with aztek_the_lost and the two of you go ahead and begin the invasion however wait for my order. I Shall Join you later."

Celestrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Celestrion

Post Deleted.

Celestrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Celestrion

Celestrion wakes up to find that they both were gone.

And realizes that this battle is only the beginning

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By zee crusher

Zee would have been in his room about 5 televisions on regular tv and the others conected to the computers here to watch the comotion of what was happening out side he only stared at the battles and this war breaking out something that seemed would only happen in a dream he knew he would soon have to come out and fight but due to his lazyness he had stayed in his room watching making bets with himself literally talking to his other forms as if they were real split personalities but they weren't their yet some times though it seemed this way zee then got out his bed and went straight to the HG holding his favorite weapon of choice his scythe as he saw all the guards then the Mighty Magneto and lastly Kiara Sullivan

Here and ready for order sorry for my absence had chores and such but i'm here and ready for battle.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Sparda

"Don't push your luck, Resonate", Sparda replied, the beginnings of a smile on his face. However, there was nothing funny about their current situation. All of his feeds were down, and from Paragon's intel, the HFC and the VV were collaborating. This was a very bad time. They were vulnerable right now.

"There's no point for us to be here", Sparda replied.

"I'm going to teleport us out of here, to somewhere more secure", he told Resonate. He looked about the room.

Once again, he was closing shop.

Wolfenstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Wolfenstein

Post Deleted.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Resonate

"Alright then. Preferably a city, please." Jack knew that he was going to have to get somewhere else fast, regardless of the amount of electricity was there. He was fine about that, but it had started raining, and he couldn't warp in the rain. He may have been much more powerful during thunderstorms, but he was doomed if the going got tough.

He waited for Sparda to close up, and they were set to teleport.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#117  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Akira had communications back on,and realized the severity of the hack.HFC and Vine Villains were trying to infiltrate South America,they had no idea that defenses waited for them.Recently the Ultimates had aqcuired the King of Atlantis to help them in the war,his name was Gannon and by now he was already setting up a perimeter with his royal guard and army of sea creatures.

Ultimates,this your leader.Report to main head quarters at once

The message had been sent and Akira had the most fortifed of continents yet.He was happy with his master plan.The villains wouldnt know what hit them,until it was too late.

Gannon Nereid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Gannon Nereid

The Galapagos islands was were Gannon the King of Atlantis would send out his royal guard,all around South America he had control over the seas.His army surrounded the continent and made sur it was a well fortifed place for the Ultimates.In a turn of events Gannon had left the team Suprimity after hearing a plan tha upset him,Elusive Storm made it easier to leave.After all he was a King,and his alliance with the Ultimates would prove more prosperous for his kingdom.

Gannon was now setting out to the Ultimates headquarters in Brazil,the trip was short and in a matter of hours Gannon arrived a HQ.He walked down the halls of the headquartes to the main room doors,there he told his two guards to wait outside.As he entered he noticed Akira,the headstrong leader of the Ultimates,he was dressed in all black and was decorated with many weapons and explosives.

He reached out to shake his hand.

"Akira,im here.Glad our alliance is so strong."

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Akira had his arms folded when Gannon stepped into the main room,he walked over too him and shook his hand.

Welcome Gannon,have you done what i asked?

Akira smiled under his skin tight mask,then walked over to a rond table that was big enough to seat the whole team,Akira was at the head of the table,Sparda's was too his right,and Paragon's was too his left.Gannon was at the other end,a hologram projector was in the middle of the round table,it was the same map that was in everyones HUD.

He sat down and put his katanas on the table,waiting for Gannon's response.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Vrakmul

Dreadnaught went back to it's area and prepared the troops for a massive invasion of Asia.

"Their backs shall be broken from the onslaught!" said the Right head.

"Do not be so Arrogant!" said the Left head.

"Both of you silence!" said the Middle head.

"Prepare all troops, ships, Vehicles, Walkers, UFO's, and Motherships!" said The Middle head.

"Already done my lord" said a General.

"We attack at Magneto's Orders!" said the Right head.

"Yes and We shall personally lead the assault!" said the Middle head to it's sibling heads.

"Yes and asia shall fall before our Crumbling assault!" said the Right head.

Then the ships steamed towards asia and King Ghidorah took off.
Post Edited:2007-12-31 18:22:07

Gannon Nereid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Gannon Nereid

"Yes its been done,South America has been fortifed by my best guards,ships,and pilots.Not to mention my sorcerers magic."

He saw the Akira had smiled when he gave him the answer.There was only silence between the two now,Gannon had been waiting for the rest of the members.He walked back and forth,instantly thinking of war tactics he had learned from his father.He had many in his head,he was almost the best at what he did and was happy about.There was no way the Ultimates would fall to anything less then the Hellfire Club.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Vrakmul

King Ghidorah flew with the grand Armada. They prepared to unleash a devastating attack on Indonesia.

Then they would attack japan, Then China, then Mongolia, then Army group A would attack India, Army group B would attack siberia, And army group c would sweep through the middle east.

"The Grand armada will arrive at Indonesia in 30 minutes" said the Admiral of the VV navy.

"Good Good Good" said all three heads in unison.

"Asia shall fall before the Vine Villains wrath!" said The Middle head.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Magneto noticed Zee coming up more and more members had shown up know they where able get things done.

"Zee old friend I need you here to Maintain HQ security"

Magneto trust Zee very much they had been thru many battles together and he knew he could trust him.

Magneto motioned for Zee follow him and began to give him a quick tour of the Base. An officer came over towards them.

"Zee this one of my best Security officers she will show you the rest let me know if you need anything."

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Sparda

"No, no city. We're heading off to HQ.....", Sparda said as he grabbed Resonate's shoulder. Sparda's arm was already covered in the dark smoke, and there was a brief pulse of air and then they were gone.

Sparda felt the familiar pressure and darkness close around him. He shut his eyes, and moments later it was bright again, and the landed in the grassy foilage outside of the HQ.

"Come on, we can get you some juice once we're inside. He's waiting for us", Sparda said, walking forward to the front doors.

He would be glad to hear what Akira's plans were. If he had any.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By zee crusher

Zee would bow at the officer and turned to Magneto as they were down with the tour all this info in his head zee knew now that he had a job more harder then attacking it was defending as he waved by to magneto and walked next to the officer and listned now to her orders of what he should do and he even got and ear piece just incase they had to split up

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Akira Overdrive

He's here

Akira looked at Gannon,who would be puzzled.He could hear him whisper "who?"

He waited for the arrival of Sparda to the main room,Gannon's guards had orders not to let anyone in,and hes intrested to see how his old friend would manage this.He smirked at laid back on his chair,waiting for the outcome.He nodded at Gannon,to tell watch this.

Ready?This should be funny

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Vrakmul

Thirty minutes had passed and the fleet arrived at Indonesia.

King Ghidorah flew above the area and zapped the ground with 10 crimson gravity bolts from his wing claws and it swooped down and unleashed it's primary Yellow gravity bolts from it's mouths.

A SAM missile was launched at it but the king of terror's defense against the missile was...Sheer speed.

It accelerated to the point that the missile had no hope of catching it.

Then the 12 foot tall beast landed and began spewing Gravity bolts in every which direction, paying no heed to the destruction it caused, at all.

In fact It was delighted in the pain and suffering it was causing and gave a cackle of joy.

"Yes run in fear humans, Let the terror Consume you!" said The Middle head as it's frightful presence inspired great fear in the humans.

It grabbed a man and put it's foot on him and then it pressed down until the man was crushed into a bloody mess.

"Ah how it delights me to see the humans run in fear!" said the Right head.

"Yes Yes they shall learn what terror truly means!" said the Left head.

"Yes indeed RAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!" Cackled the Middle head as it reared itself in the moon light.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Sparda

Sparda neared the front door, and two unusual looking soldiers blocked his path.

"Stand down men. Commander Spar-", he started, but was cut off as one of the men attempted a swipe with his spear. Sparda backflipped over it and landed.

"I said: stand down men", Sparda told them again. The men neared with their spears ahead of them. One stabbed forward.

Quickly, Sparda spun and reached behind him, unsheathing his sword. He knocked away the spear with it, and doing another revolution he did a kick that knocked the second soldier's legs out from under him. He hit the ground hard.

The first soldier spun from the impact on his spear, and retaliated by doing a backhanded slice with it. Sparda reached, and grabbed the spear lower down it's shaft. He brought his arm up backwards, and-holding the spear-smashed it into the soldiers face twice before executing a judo throw with one hand, sending him flying sideways into a tree and landing on the ground.

With his sword resting on his shoulder, Sparda motioned for Resonate to follow. He kicked open the doors, and they slammed backwards.

Gannon Nereid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Gannon Nereid

"Impressive!You beat two of my best,thats not easy"

Gannon clapped his hands and,as Sparda had walked through.He had heard so much about the amazing merc,Akira had told him alot about their adventures and he was quite happy to meet him,though he kept his composure and greeted him like a King would greet anyone.

Gannon extended his hand to the man.

"Nice to meet you."

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Sparda

"Er....thanks", Sparda said to the man as he shook his hand.

Sparda looked about the HQ. There were still members to come.

"Akira! Nice to see you again brother. What is the current situation?"

Golem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#131  Edited By Golem

Golem emerged from the ground in trademark fashion, startling most in the room. He was not exactly Golem, though, only a remote rock representation until he arrived.

"Ah, hello fellow Ultimates! How are we doing in relation to this war?"

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By zee crusher

As they zee and the woman were walking he smirk then say

So what brings you into such a buisness you like what i like to say the thrill of a kill

Woman:I like what i do and i'm good at it what are you anyway you not shaped like the other but i'm guessing its the same power huh flight strength invunerabitlity or should i just say superman

He lose his smirk as she grew one

I'll have you know i'm more then you can even imagine just watch till its my time to shine we will see just how special i am.

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Welcome fellow members,we got a new alliance with the King of Atlantis i plan to use that to the fullest

Akira motioned everyone to sit down in there own seats,then he flicked on the hologram projector on,which showed a HUD of South America,and pointed to the screen as it flashed on.

Sparda,me and you will post here,Golem im expecting you to use the Andes to your advantage ill give you full supplies.Gannon has the waters at full CONTROL royal guard ready whenever the villains decide to attack.Resonate you can make sure the islands sre good,any questions?

Akira had the team under control and wanted to make sure everyone was cool with what he had in store.

Golem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#134  Edited By Golem

Golem had finally arrived, filling the shell he had earlier made.

"I don't need any supplies. Just a pile of rock under my feet. Now, contact me with our first target, and I'll take 'em down."

With that, he sank away into the Anes mountains.

Wolfenstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein sat atop a large Church.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Vrakmul

The King Of terror was enjoying itself when suddenly two Cone shaped grenades exploded on it's golden hide.

"GRAAAHH!" cackled all three heads in pain from the blast.

Soon from the Opposite direction, a Magenta colored beam of force blasted at the King of Terror's side.

Then from the direction of where the grenades came from, purple lasers flew at king Ghidorah.

Then the attackers revealed themselves, Jet Jaguar, and M.O.G.E.R.A, Then M.O.G.E.R.A's chest deployed a massive chest beam and fired it's plasma eye and two spiral grenades all at once, The Chest beam incinerated the Golden hydra's central head into ash.

The eye lasers sent pieces of it's wings flying everywhere, and the Spiral grenades buried into it's flesh and detonated sending a shower of Golden blood and scales flying everywhere.

Then jet jaguar grabbed it and flew upwards, into space, and then it plummeted straight down with the Golden Hydra, it was going at mach 100+ and it used the King of Terror's remaining heads to break the fall.

The mechs assesing that the king of terror was slain quickly left the scene, however the body was retrieved.

The leader of the west coast shall be revived, but how?

When arriving at Los Angeles a team of engineers got set on repairing the King of Terror's ruined body, they would need to make a large portion of him metallic, for much of it was destroyed beyond any form of healing.

The process was wracking the Hydra's remaining nerves, it cackled in pain as the blow torch's touched open wounds to connect the Cyborg systems.

Then the process was complete, The King of Terror was reborn as, Mecha King Ghidorah.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By kuchiku

im here!?

Celestrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Celestrion

Celestrion claps as a giant electrical sheild covers her terrain. She teleports to the VV lair as she demainds"where Is he?". As Armies of men role by without effort celestrion blast their bodies to oblivion and keeps moving to the place she finds Magneto. "If you and Gambler want to kill me then do it now." She speaks telepathically.

"Akira you choose to help then help, if not get out the way!!!" Patterns echo through your head.

Post Edited:2007-12-31 23:45:43

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By kuchiku

late kuchiku teleports to the vv lair to help celestrion im here kuchiku shifts her arms into bear arms clawing and riping enemys away!! blood splatters all over your clothes.!

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By zee crusher

The woman and zee would pause as they heard men screaming and loud noises and flashes of light they would look at each other then start running towards where they heard the sounds

Woman:This is your time to show me if you are really what you say you are we need to stop what ever foes these people are at any costs don't give them the slightest chance hear me try and bring them out if possible

He nod as they reached their destination the woman had her gun pointed at celestrion

Wolfenstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein sat atop the Church, Wondering to himself.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By kuchiku

zee crusher i will destroy you perish by my hand

Wolfenstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein says:

"Wolfenstein sat atop the Church, Wondering to himself."

(Is there anyone who wants to talk to Wolf?)

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By kuchiku

hi!! wanna battle im with teram suprimity

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By zee crusher

Zee would turn to the woman talking to him

Secutiry girl take care of celestrion becareful your guns won't have the same effect as you would probaly hope

As he turned to his new opponent he'd then clap his hands together and as he opened then his schtye would appear in between then as he grabed it in one hand

Please come to me ladies first i wanna make this fast.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By kuchiku

kuchiku glares at zee with mezmerizing anger kuchiku generates psychic kamas and lunges at him

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Vrakmul

Mecha King Ghidorah's right and Left heads looked at the replacement for their middle sibling.

"It is most strange" said the Right head.

"yes brother it is very strange" said the Left head.

"Silence!" said the Middle head in a booming bass voice.

"Yes sibling!" said the Right head.

"It is also most bossy" said the Left head.

"I heard that!" said the Robotic middle head.

"Shutting up" said the left & right head in unison.

Celestrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Celestrion

Celestrion realizes the security is coming and without effort they explode.

Celestrion runs up behind kuchiku and follows up with a spinkick, then slams her staff down causing and earthquake.

"next time ZC bring someone whos a challenge".

Kuchiku, this is for you.

Celestrion raises her hands as kuchiku feels tremendous power given to her.

Spell of power - By the Hoary Hosts of Hoggoth --

Give her power! Give her the power!

The power!

enourmous rings wrap around and tighten on kuchiku giveing her tremendous amounts of power

"Now dark people that bother me with your weapons of desruction,BEGONE!"

the security vanish as we attack ZC

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#149  Edited By Rdeegvainl

"Ultimates,this your leader.Report to main head quarters at once" came the message.

"I guess we should get going. Though there is a doctor I'm going to need to come with us." Deeg started looking over his computer and all the records he had acquired. The man was nearby, with some type of transportation he could get him back to base in under an hour.

"I know what you're thinking, we don't have time. But I need this guy, I'm taking a risk, but if it works how I have it planned, this could pay off big time." Deeg started thinking of other options. With none coming to mind, Deeg decided his course of action.

"You're gonna have to trust me on this one Cham, I'll be back pretty quick though."

Deeg made his way out of the encampment on an ATV, not the best of vehicles but it would do well in the jungle environment. He had to take a couple indirect turns just to make sure no one would be able to back track his route, but soon enough he made it to a small tourist town. It was much emptier than he had expected. The people were scurring to and fro, as if something big was about to happen. He noticed that some of the local militias were gathering in the streets, making a show of arms. Something was up, something was coming, but these people weren't letting it go without resistance.

"Gotta make this quick," Deeg said to himself as he entered the high class restaurant "Things could get bad very soon." The man he was looking for was sitting in his usual spot, a quiet corner table with a picturesque backdrop of a view. He quickly stood up, grabbed his bag and left a large bill on the table. "Mantener el cambio Querido" he said the waitress. Deeg and this man the drove out of town without a look behind, and without any words being exchanged. Soon enough they were back at the base, ready to be on their way to the Ultimates HQ.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By zee crusher

Zee would watch as all these things happened hearing the last would of the woman before she was gone before his very eyes and even more others running for the first battle or their last zee would start to get so angry only on site that was the woman he had been with for this short period of time just finally vanish like this he wanted to prove to her he wasn't like the normal powered superman he knew now he have to prove it to his foe

You guys wanna dance with the devil lets dance

Zee would then spin his scythe as he then stoped to see that his oppnent got and energy boost

I guess this means i shouldn't hold back to much

He say as he then released and electrical current out to shock his nearby oppnents while at the same time secretly making the floor below radicoactive as it slowly spread he didn't have to worry cause all of his men were dead in this area and it was two against one