Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Young Jinx
The Campus
The Campus

Jinx waved goodbye to his mom as she got back on the bus home as he sighed a long sigh and drug his bag up to his room. "I guess it's just gonna be me for a while." Jinx hoped in his heart of hearts that he would finally make some friends. Most people that knew him back home thought he was either weird or dangerous or both. He hoped to find some people that understood his powers weren't a threat....as long as he kept himself under control.
young mark1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By young mark1212

Grabbing his bag with few items he put it on his shoulder. Somehow his Foster Owner Ms. Jasmine  had found a institue for people like himself and his Freind "Einstein." Walking out of the room he turned around . Looking at the walls of pictures of himself and other peoples he said straight and honest words since it would be awhile since he could come back. " See you and Ms. Jasmine when I get back from howning my powers. Turning back around he turned left towards the rich mahagony steps that led to the first floor. Ms. Jasmine and Einstien we're already supposed to be down there so he was on his own until he got down. Putting his left hand on the handle for the stairs he slowly climbed down it with joy and sadness that he was leaving and that he would learn where his powers had come from.  Reaching the last step he took a light jump and landed on the front door floor mate which said. HELLO THE THE CHILDREN OF THE HOME. Giving a smile not wishing he was a regular child because he had a good life he thought of what his parents could look like. He knew at least one of them had to be spanish since you could tell that seriously he was Spanish. Mabe they were tall mabe they weren't. Grabbing the door handle trying to get those thoughts out of his head he opened the door and into the sunlight of noontime. Closing the door silently he walked to the car which Einstein was already in the backseat. Pointing Einstein pointed back towards the front door or Shotgun to kids at the home for as long as they could stay.

Getting in the car he put his seatbelt on with ease and smiled at Ms. Jasmine. She smiled back and then said to him in honest words" I'm going to miss you two. your my favorites. just don't tell the others.hahah" he chuckled after the last few words. Signaling them to wave to there old home they all did and Ms. Jasmine shifted gears as they backed out of the parkinglot and into the road. They had been just 2 minutes in the car that Mark had gotten bored. Looking out the window he looked at the spacious view of mountains and riges as they were close to a mountain region. He had spaced out and with out even knowing fell asleep to the songs Ms. Jasmine had put in her CD's.

Waking up he bolted . A big mansion was infront of his face and he smiled widly as he the car stopped. Seeing Ms. Jasmine getting out of the car he motioned for Einstein to and they both got out in unision. Following to the trunk they opened it and took there seperate bags out. Putting it over there shoulder's Ms. Jasmine started to cry. " Goodbye. Have fun." she said as a tear rolled down her face. " We will and don't worry. When we come back it will be the same.." Einstein and Mark said at the same time as if Einstein had been listening to the thoughts of Mark. Helping Ms. Jasmine into the car she rolled off leaving Mark and Einstien to themselfs.

" See you in school." Mark said first. "Okay for know let's go our seperate ways and hope they become good ." Einstein said rubbing his glasses against his shirt to get a better view. " For sure see you around ." Mark said ending the conversation knowing that there paths might run by eachother but the school was so big mabe they would now only become passerbyers.  Glancing up he waved his hand as Einstein walked away.  Dropping the bag from his shoulder Mark gave out a small talk to himself. " All i need to do now is learn how to use my powers and to become a better person.......................

HERE I COME NEW SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By _Sojourn_

there is already like 3 things like this... just to let you know

Young Sha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Young Sha

BOOM!!!!! the Earth shook, Dirt and dust where the ship had landed, Cows were running to get away from the flames that erupted from the ground. Where the ship landed a huge hole appeared, holding an alien life form. The ship’s doors opened and the being awakened.

? Princess Ziccarra are you ok…

YEAH…I’M FINE..ALTHOUGH I DIDN’T LAND ON THE PLANET MARS

???:  I’m sorry

Ziccarra it’s ok I’ll just stay here for the time being. She turned around to see a farmer coming with his gun, she raised an eye brow and continued on her way. The guy Shot at her and the bullet bounced off her back. She turned around with her eyes red and her fist glowing. RED DELTA FIST! She flew at him with a red streak coming off of her and punched the man in the gut; he flew back a few feet and hit his house. She smiled and then took off in to the air. Suddenly her battlestv345 was calling her (that’s her ship name).

345: Ziccarra, biti carful Vase priblizavaju jedan objekt koji ima cudne energije koje dolaze iz njega.

Sha: hvala vam za glave gore

She flew into she was direction the school was in and landed a few feet in front of it. She walked to the entrance of the building, looking around and eventually stopping in the middle of the home.

She glanced at everyone and continued walking eventually entering the home looking for the Dean.

Avatar image for young_feral_nova
Young Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Young Feral Nova
Stephanie woke up with a gasp for air, waking up from inside of what looked to be a white metallic tube with white spongy material all around her. Steph sighed as she rubbed her head, another nightmare from that night... just two months ago Stephanie Ardor was in a accident that involved a high powered armored suit that can with stand the heat of a volcano and a volcano itself. She thought it would be 'fun' to take the suite of amor for a joy ride and go inside a volcano, going compleatly submerged into the lava, only to have the suit that was to keep her body cool while inside, shut down. Some how the suit fused into the young 14 year old's body, without killing her. Instead, the suit gave Stephanie extrodinary powers. She was able to burst into flames, have super strength and even allowed her to be very durable because of the armor. But there were major downfalls as well, she couldnt control her own body temprature, so her body, even though not on fire, must be at a constant 200 degrees. She also cant control the fire that she is able to make, very well, so at some times, the fire can become wild, and do what it pleases. The only power she trully has control over, is her super strength... well... most of the time. She just figured out how to pick up a ceramic cup without crushing it in her hands, and is now able to open a door without breaking it away from its henges. But because of her extream body tempratrue, she has to be careful with what she touches, who she touches and what kind of envoirment she is in. Anything that could cool her down, will cause harm.

Because of this, the Ardor's knew that they didnt have the technology to help their daughter, and knew that they, themselves, couldnt help her with this 'problem' as they saw it. So instead they enrolled her in a school, a school for the gifted. A school were children of all age, race and power could come and learn how to control their powers and even recive a better education then that in which the govnerment could provide. Sure it burned a small hole in their pockets, but if their daughter needed help, they were more than happy to give what was needed for it.

Stephanie lift her haed up from teh metallic tube and pressed a button on the side of it, the fire proof transparent front wall lift up from tube, and allowed Steph to step out of the tubing. Steph slowly stepped out and yawned as she got up and began to walk around the also, white padded room. The reason for this is becasue it was the only materical that the parents could come up with that wouldnt catch on fire so easily with her powers. Steph then walked around the room, getting things ready as she put on some black pants, a white shirt and a black small jacket on, all made from the same material that covered the room. She then slipped on her white gloves, soemthing she had to wear, in order to prevent her from burning anyone or anything. Steph sighed, since she recived her powers, nothing was the same... her parents wouldnt even let her outside, because of fear of N.O.V.A. Inditures, a company that the suite came from, would come after her. She was in hiding for two whole months inside her house because of it ,and know she would be able to go out and interact with people. She was excited and scared at the same time.

She stepped out of the room and gr
abbed a packpack and swung it over her right shoulder, her brown hair tied up in a ponytail and began to make her way out of the house only to be stopped by her father.

"Stephanie." He called out.

"Yeah dad?" She asked as she turned around.

"Be good ok? Please try and be good, and dont be scared to ask questions and answer questions." He said as he walked over to his daugher and gave her a weary smile.

"I know, I know, I know." She said annoyed as she waved her hand away and stepped out the door. A chill ran down her spine as the air hit her face, she took a step back. "Its... really cold." She said as rubbed her hands together.

"Steph... its 97 degrees outside right now." Her father said as he gently placed his hand on her shoulder.

"O...oh...." Stephanie said as she took a deep breath and stepped down on the cemented floor. "I'll be going now." She said as she began to walk off quickly. "I'll see you later dad, say bye to mom for me!" She said as she then began to run.

As she ran she could feel the 'cold' air hit her face, she began to hug her arms close to her body, trying to keep herself warm.
"This is too weird." She said to herself as she stopped at a cross walk and looked both ways. She could see people driving by looking at her as if she was crazy because she was wearing pants, a jacket and some gloves. She just sighed to herself and kept walking, within a few minutes she found the school her parents were talking about. With a smile upon her face she walked up to the school and opened the door as she walked down the halls, kids glancing at her as she glanced back at them. She then made her way to the orientation hall way and walked in, kids looked back at her as she sighed and made her way in, taking a seat in the back as she dropped her bag to the ground. "This is going to be a long day..."
Young Jinx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Young Jinx

Jinx was floored by the size of the room he walked into. It was much bigger than the room he had at home. He sighed lightly and moved to one of the beds and began to unpack his things. "I wonder if I'm going to be rooming alone or if I'm going to have a room mate?" Jinx said staring into his suit case as he hung his clothes in the closet. The pre-teen technophile had been alone most of his life and did all he could to take his mind off it. He dove hard into his computer work making it very hard to get him off the topic any night at the dinner table. His mother new that one day that gift would become very important to somebody. As he finished hanging his clothes in the closet and shut the door he went back to set the picture of his mom on his dresser next to the alarm clock. "I'll make you proud mom, just like dad made you proud. I just wish I knew him like you did." Jinx never knew his father, but his mother never spoke poorly of him. She told him that he had to leave to do something very important and not to hate him for that. He tried all he could not to resent it, but it made him a little bitter to think there was something in his dad's life more important than his family.

With a tiny chime over the PA system a voice could be heard all over campus. "Attention students, we will begin new student orientation in the Orientation hall in 15 minutes. All new students must attend. That is all." Jinx smiled and pulled his laptop from out of his bag and rubbed the top of it softly. "Let's go meet everyone, SLY. We've got to put on a good face in front of out new teachers and friends." SLY was a computer Jinx had built from old parts he bought from a thrift store. The actual name of the computer is Youth Learning System, but Jinx decided that calling it YLS made no sense at all.

Packing the computer into his computer bag he slung it around his shoulder and began to run to the Orientation Hall. "Gosh I hope I'm not late!" He thought is horror at the possible embarrassment that he would have to endure. This was Jinx all his life, worrying about what might happen so much that he isn't paying attention to what is happening. And this time he wasn't paying attention when he rounded the corner into the Orientation Hall and ran face first into the back of this girl that seemed dressed for winter. He fell on his butt with an OOF and blinked his eyes a couple times before looking at who or what he had run into. "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry! Are you alright?"

young mark1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By young mark1212

Looking up at the mansion like school Mark felt quite intimidated. The place was like a castle in the middle of the small forest which had little to none undergrowth. Twisting his head from side to side he noticed other children just like him but had real parents saying good bye and waving as the cars dissapeared behind the big wrought iron gates that twisted and churned. For some reason the gates looked new but the school looked like a century and a half years old. Watching the a boy who had red skin walk up the stairs towards the front doors. Deciding to also do that he took every savory moment he could by the time he had gotten to the top step. Walking towards the door a school advisor opened it and let him walk in too roam the school. walking in he smiled towards the advisor and turned a corner taking a breath. He thought he had lost his cover. He wasn't trying to be known as a homless kid who was stranger than fiction in the terms of others.

Picking at his pocket he took out a paper and unfolded it completly. Flipping it over he looked at a map infront of him to which direction he was going to have to move to get to his room. he looked at his room number: 321 West Corner. Looking back up after absorbing the information he looked up . He was already on the west side and was a few doors down from his room. Walking he casually peaked around the rooms as he passed by each room. Now he knew that this was a boy's dormitory.

Seeing his room he walked in. Noone was in it but the left side of the bed was already made with speacial blanket's. Moving to the right side of the room he opened the closet.  Hanging up a few shirts and shorts he put his underwear and socks in the other's .Taking a step back he watched and tilted his head side to side before letting his hawklike watch end finding it looked extremely civilized beyond belief.

Moving to the bed he sat . The moment he sat a speaker in the room went off. " Attention students, we will begin new student orientation in the Orientation hall in 10 minutes. All new students must attened. That is all." The electronic voice ended in a marrily tone of voice . Getting up he picked out a pieced of paper from his other pocket. This one was a map of the school. he had gotten it when he entered the building. It was on a big rack so he just took one slipped it into his pocket and left.

Opening the folded paper he read. Scrolling around he found the orientation hall and decided to try one of his powers before leaving. He had seen 2 people in the room next to his and was going to try to find out there names. Focusing he thought he had it. Then his power went completly wack and he ended up getting 5 names . 2 were girl names which could of been eavsdropping on the boy's dorm and the others were boys.

Depressed alittle that his power hadn't worked he moved outside of his room. Hopefully from now on he would have to make friend's instead of trying to learn there names telepathicly cause it was a waste of time. As he neared a corner he saw a girl who took his breath away. Now and then things like this happened so Mark shoved the idea off and opened the door for her.

" you first." Mark said bowing

" Thank you." the girl said blushing as she briskly walked pass him.

Smirking he smiled to himself. This was going to be the funnest day of his life . Walking to the orientation room he opened the door and slipped in. Sitting in the chairs in the back not many people noticed him. Only the people in the back next to the door noticed him and gave one look and looked away. Sitting he muttered to himself quitly.

" It's cold as ice with these people isn't it."

kid_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kid_of_forever

"You know what we are doing is illegal to my species, Kenneth..." A beautiful woman uttered.

A couple walked along a worn path in the mountains when the women abruptly stopped. They were spending the weekend in a cottage to get away from the city for a few days. The woman was around 5ft 11in and was truly a sight for sore eyes. His hair practically floated even if there was no wind and her body had the most perfect curves. She was gazing in the eyes of the man with pure seriousness. The man was at least 6ft 5in and had a milk chocolate skin tone. His face was young but had scares from when he was in the war. He lowers his eyes and simply nods at her words.

"I have fallen deeply in love with you and soon I will not be permitted to exist." The wondrous nymph continued.
"Is there anything we can do to stop this or... or at least slow it down?" He says back not wanting to accept the fact that his woman will in a few moments be stolen from him.
"No. Just listen to what I will say next."

As you may have guessed so far, the woman is a Balance Keeper and will soon be "recycled". Sih-Jes was her name. And when she came to Earth to stop the rise of a blood driven army, she saved a boy's life in the process. When she placed her sights on him she couldn’t look away. If there is such a thing as love at first sight, it happened to her. The war was over but she stayed with the man. Every moment she spent with him, she forgot more of her duty to the Balance. Now it has been years and she has lost her permission to live. The next Balance Keeper will be created from her soul.

"I will die and in my place the next Balance Keeper will stand. I am able to camouflage on Earth because of my humanoid appearance, but I fear our son may not."

"Son?"

"Yes, but please let me continue. He will have a vague understanding of who he is but he will need more guidance then what you can give him unfortunately."

"So what do you want me to do?"

"Send him to this academy." She reached her hand out to the side and the ground morphed into a stand with a piece of paper on it. Then she continues.

"Fallow the map and enroll him into the school. He needs to learn his powers and perform with others like him... The Balance needs him."

As soon as she finished those words she shot forward and her lips pressed firm onto his. He wraps his arms around her and she does the same to him. They enjoy their last kiss. After they are done she back up and smiles. Suddenly she starts to disintegrate from the bottom up. Her skin vaporizes and her soul escapes and starts swirling around her. It was a brilliant like show but it was so bright that Kenneth had to cover his eyes or he would have been blinded. Suddenly a squeaky voice was heard.

The man looks and sees a 3ft high small blue creature standing there. As they make eye contact the Smurf-like being opens his eyes then cheeses extremely big.

"Woooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!" the new Balance Keeper wailed. Then with his small legs he speeds around in circles.

"Hahahaha. Calm down buddy."

Kenneth can barely keep up with him then he finally grabs him and lifts him in the air. The baby was held arms length away staring at the man.

"Daddy!' The blue child says as he forces himself onto the man's face and hugs tightly.

While pulling him off and laughing Kenneth says "What’s your name? Oh wait you don’t have one. How about... kid... of forever?"

"Yay!"

"Ok that’s what it is then. Kid of Forever. Well then to keep your mother's wish... I gotta stick you in boarding school."

KOF frowns at the comment.

"I know. That's what I was thinking."

He grabs the map off the stand and walks down the trail talking to KOF the whole way. They make it to his car then the follow the map to the school. It takes a few days to get there with no stops. They end up at the school and step out the car.

"I guess we're at the place, buddy."

They walk in and Kenneth explains everything to the front desk and KOF is admitted with no problem. They were handed some papers and KOF's room number:  321 West Corner. Before they go any further an announcement plays over the intercom.

"Attention students, we will begin new student orientation in the Orientation hall in 10 minutes. All new students must attend. That is all."

KOF points at himself wondering if that meant him too.

'Yup that’s you buddy." Kenneth answers.

They enter the auditorium and KOF takes a seat and Kenneth waits at the door. KOF looks back and smiles at Kenneth, then looks to the front. The man had handed the papers to his son before they went into the room. And with a sad smile he walks out of the building and drives off and he will never see Kid of Forever again.

Mathews Rome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mathews Rome

A week ago:

After the incident in the playgrounds Matt’s mother stood silent she could not tell anyone what happens since some people already seen Matt’s bluish form, she did not went to the hospital or nothing, she just called the family doctor at that hour in the night and ask him to get to her home and check on them. The doctor arrive at the apartment after a couple of minutes he finish checking on her and she seem to be fine other than the bruises. Then he ask her to tell him what happen to her, he ask her if Matt had attacked her. She pause for a second then the doctor yells at her “Daisy! Did Matt attack you?” Daisy Matt’s mother then grab the doctor by the arm and take him to Matt’s room. He takes his glasses at the sight of Matt’s condition he had bruises all over him. The doctor grabs a little flash light and checks on Matt’s pupils then he check his pulse it was quite slow, “Daisy if you don’t tell me what happen I wont be able to help! How did you both got to this condition?” Daisy said that every night she took Matt to take some fresh air. Then Daisy confessed what happened how Matt turn into some kind of demon and killed the thugs that were abusing of her, then she says Matt fainted and be in that same state ever since.

Daisy then ask him to take a closer look to Matt’s wounds. The doctor grabbed his glasses and took a close look his wounded lips were slowly closing, “Amazing!He is healing himself.” Daisy ask if he would be ok and the doctor says that the body kept healing like it is his wounds would vanish in no time but he does not know if Matt would come back to his former self. The doctor then notice Daisy worried and he ask her what is wrong, Daisy starts crying and she hugs the doctor crying in despair crying on his shoulder asking what would happen if the people would find out. The doctor puts his arms around her and tell her everything will be OK. Daisy then pause thinking, She then looks up at the doctor asking him to help her leave town. The doctor then seem to remembers something he lets go of Daisy and grabs his phone and speed dial a number. “I know what to do.” Said the doctor.

Present day:

After almost a week of the incident Doctor Miller the family doctor decided to take Matt and Daisy to a school for people whit special talents, Daisy was not sure if leaving him was the right choice since Mathews never had any friends but her, also after what happen the last time it would be terrible for it to happen again. Frank then ask Matt to give them a moment alone, Frank takes Daisy to some distance and tells her is the best for him in the school they will teach him how to control himself and no one would look at him and call him names or fear him. Taking such small distance from Matt to have a private conversation was pointless he was able to hear at good distance, Matt look at the school’s beautiful campus and structure and see all the youngsters using different abilities some even shape shifting. A slight smile is drawn on Matt’s face he suddenly felt like he would be well accepted between the students, turning around he looks at his mother saying, “I will stay”

After making sure everything was OK whit the school headmaster Daisy took a looks around at campus and it seem safe she could see all the youngsters playing whit their abilities and not caring, she felt safe leaving her only child in the school for the gifted. Matt then took his mother to the car, she had tears on her eyes it was not easy letting go of her child. Giving him a warm hug she speaks to him “If you ever feel uncomfortable call me and I’ll take you home.” Daisy hugs her boy again  and gave him a kiss on his cheek then she got on the car. Frank close her door then head to Matt “Remember Mathew control yourself, sometimes is better to forgive than to regret.” Frank gave Matt a ring and ask him to take  good care of it, and that when ever he feels angry to look at the ring and remember his words. Patting Matt on the head he says goodbye. Matt see his mother drying her tears whit a napkin she can even speak she just waves at her son, Frank starts the car and says goodbye once more then he drives the car away. Matt has the strong feeling of crying and even if he is trying to hold it the tears escape his eyes. Mathew waves at his mother while the car just fades away into the distance.