• 149 results
Lady Winter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By Lady Winter

She took in everything she just learned. Her name was Corissa, someone had tried to kill her, and she was somehow still alive. She shivered in the cold evening air, and decided to go back inside.

Corissa stood in the doorway and looked around her room. Her bed was infront of her, and to the left was the bathroom door. To her left was a large wardrobe and on her right was a small couch and coffee table. On the table she found a brochure with a picture of a house. She recognised the view immedately, knowing this would tell her where she was. The Gastehaus Moderegglehen, she guessed. Everything was written in german, but on the back, she found a map stating she was in Schonau am Konigssee, near the town of Berchtesgaden, Germany.

How did I get here she thought. To find out more, she decided that she needed to ask someone. She quickly got dressed in a black tshirt and sweat pants she found in the wardrobe, when she noticed a necklace on her bedside table. It was a small silver chain, but what had caught her eye was what was attached to it. The pendant was about the size of a silver dollar and it was a bright platinum colour, with a deep purple gem set into it. In the middle was a phoenix, rising from the ashes towards the gem.

It seems that I must now rise from the ashes, too thought Corissa. With that, she put on the chain, and went downstairs to see what more she could learn.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#102  Edited By Darkchild

The battles for each of the team the first shown is Ordons

Ordon stands with his arms draped at his sides hanging.

Colossus: You see your fighting stance leaves you open to any attack how can you lift your arms fast enough to block anything.

Ordon just grins at his opponent

Ordon: I... will...

And in and instant Colossus is attacking Ordon. Pieces of Ordon begin to fly off of him but he stands their.

Ordon: I...think...done...

Ordon creates a arm from in between his mid section and it grabs Colossus. And with his others he begins to pummel the fake Colossus.

Ordon: This..be.. quick...

Catch

Colossus catches Ordon's hands and pushes against them. Pushing him back into a corner.

Colossus: AHHHHHH

Colossus swings at Ordon aiming right for his head.

Ordon lets go of of Colossus and ducks and when Colossus misses he gives him and upper cut straight to the jaw.

Colossus: Quicker than i thought.

Now the opponents are now apart from each other a good distance between each other.

Colossus: So? My big friend you going to attack or just sit their?

Ordon:.......

Colossus: Well i can see the files were right. Ordon: weak and feeble in mind

Ordon raises his eyebrow.

Ordon: You think i am feeble in mind. I just find it much easier when i speak less. Creates less of a problem.

Ordon charges Colossus dragging his arm along the floor. Colossus pays close attention to the arm being dragged knowing full well its the arm he will attack with.

The big behemoth stops in front of Colossus for a fraction of a second and gives him a kick to the mid section.

Ordon: You...watch..arm...should..foot.

Ordon begins an attack of kicks and punches finally backing up and showing his true powers.

Colossus is bruised but not beaten.

Colossus: Weak american

Ordons face begins to burn red. His body begins to shake and quake. And then something happens.

His body starts to turn a bright red, turning into a magma like rock.

Ordon: BURN!!!!!

He shoots his arms at Colossus pinning him to the wall.

He rushes the hologram and slams his fist into his head. Then the image fades.

Ordon finally realizes that when Colossus swung at him he wasnt fast enough seeing that part of his helmet was cracked.

Ordon speaks to the computer.

Ordon: I...done.

He walks from the room and sees Darkchild sitting in a seat.

Ordon: When...you...fight..

Darkchild: Once you all are done. Sit and watch the next battle its Rotos turn.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#103  Edited By Sparda

2000 years ago, there was a war. The underworld, ruled by the malevolent demon-lord Maxin was preparing to launch a final strike on Earth's defenses. All was ready. His second-in-command, Xargus approached.

"All is ready, my lord", he said. Maxim unsheathed his blade.

"Move forward with the final plan", he commanded. The two approached the void. The void was the entrance to the Earth realm. In chains on the floor was an old man.

"Your time has come", said Maxim, "Your participation is a good factor...your death will be...painless". Maxim walked forward.

"NO! I'll never-" the man started.

Maxim finished him with his sword, spilling blood on the floor. The massive door to the void began to quiver.

"MARCH! ATTACK!" Maxim ordered.

Leading the charge, he barreled towards the gate. Moments before he reached it, the doors were sucked away from behind, into Earth.

In the nearby town of Rome, there was a bright light, then an explosion, and screams. Thousands of demon's barreled through what seemed to be a tear in reality. They descended upon the city, attacking, devouring. Xargus slayed many men before coming upon a woman. Never before had he been so entranced...he felt an emotion he had never felt before...love.

"Come with me", he said, grabbing her arm. He led her away.

"Who are you?", he asked.

"I am Lucia Augustus, daughter of Pious Augustus, the arch-bishop of the church", the girl said quickly, for she was clearly scared. Xargus thought back...Pious was the man they killed to open the void.

"Oh, no" he said in dismay. His alliance shifted. He did not want this woman to die. Turning around he ran towards the void. Reaching inside his sword, he pulled out a gem. He tossed it inside. Every demon stopped.

"Xargus no!", screamed Maxim.

Every demon sped back towards the void trapping themselves back in the Underworld, including Maxim. With a flash, the void closed. Xargus saved Earth, and was changed into a human by his deed. Many years later and he had a son. Sparda.
Post Edited:2007-07-20 22:40:04

Lady Winter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Lady Winter

Corissa made her way down the marble stairway to the foyer. She could clearly hear the voices in the dining room now. There were two females, and a man, that she could hear at least. As Corissa walked into the room, everyone went silent.

"Umm...Guten tag." she said meekly. Immedately, the man, who appeared to be somewhere in his late fourties begain speaking to her in german. Corissa interrupted him quickly "Nein spreken ze Deustch. English?"

The man stopped. "Oh, sorry," he said through his thick Bavarian accent, "I was saying, it is good to see you awake finally. My name is Robert Schwab, over there is my wife, Nina, and my daughter Natalie." Both women had long blond hair, and were quite tall and lean, but Natalie had brown eyes like her father. She looked to be in her very early twenties, like Corissa. "It is very lucky I found you, or you could be dead." he continued.

"What is your name?" Natalie asked.

"Corissa...ummm..." she tried to think of her last name, but nothing came to mind. Looking around hoping that something could jog her memory, and saw the thick blanket of snow outside. "Winter," she finished "Corissa Winter."

"Well Ms. Winter," said Robert, "Is there anyone you know that you could call to come get you?"

"No. I can't remember anything. All I know is my name, and I'm not sure it's even right." explained Corissa. "I have no idea how I got here, why I'm here or how I'm supposed to go back to where I came from." She struggled to hold back the tears.

Natalie looked at her mother and said something in german Corissa didn't understand. Corissa, however, didn't need to understand the words to know that the were having a bit of an arguement. Finally, Natalie looked over to Corissa and said, "You can stay here as long as you need to."

"Danke Shune." replied Corissa as she wiped away her tears. She then looked at Robert and asked, "If it's alright, I'd like to go for a walk to clear my head. This is alot to take in all at once."

"That is no problem." said Robert. "Natalie should go with you, so incase you get lost." The improper english made Corissa shudder, but she smiled at Natalie, who smiled back. It felt good to know she had somewhere to belong right now.

She was about to head back up to her room, when Natalie stopped her at the bottom of the stairs. "You can borrow some of my shoes. Besides, you are already wearing my clothes." she laughed.

"Oh, thanks for these then." Corissa never really had thought about where the clothes came from, but it made sense now that she thought about it.

Just as the girls were headed out the door, Robert called to them, "Remember girls, be careful out there. The krumpus are out tonight!"

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#105  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Scott's eyes slowly opened. But, when he opened them, it didn't look to different from when they were closed. He was surrounded by complete darkness. But, he could feel movement all around him. He couldn't explain it. He exhaled and bubbles came out. That's when he realized he was underwater.

He grasped at his throat, trying to hold his breath. But water rushed in, then rushed back out, like he was breathing. Scott looked around him. Darkness. Darkness. Eerie Light. Darkness. Wait, Eerie Light!? Scott looked straight down. There was a glowing light, right underneath Scott. In the light he could see he was in his bathing suit and his human form.

Then, the light got brighter, and brighter. Until it completely lit up the area around Scott. He looked up and could see the surface of the ocean, but he was down deep enough for it to have been dark. The burs of light was only temorary, however. It soon faded to it's normal brilliance. Scott looked around him again to see that the light actaully shot a beam straight at the sun. It burst through the water's surface and hit the sun. Soon, the sun faded into a moon, and the clouds relaced by stars. The moon's light was magnified by the water around Scott. The magnified light hit Scott like a freight Train, causing bubbles to shoot out. He transformed unwillingly, fur growing from his body in almost a second. The bubbles ceased, leaving Scott suspended in the water, motionless. Then his eyes shot open, glowing bright blue. He could still see, but they were bright blue. His hands glowed as he looked at them. He could feel power coursing through his body.

Then, a sound shot through the water, echoing in Scott's head. He knew that sound. It was from his favorite animal, the Orca. As he looked back at his hands, their glow faded, his eyes returned to normal. His fur withdrew into his body. Scott heard the sound again and looked down. The light soon took shape. As it ascended through the water, Scott could see that it was an Orca. But it didn't look like a normal Orca. It had tattoos all over its body, and looked like it was made of pure white light, the tattoos shining in light blue. Scott couldn't explain it. It looked almost...like a god.

It opened it's mouth and the sound rang out again. It drew closer to Scott, and Scott tried swimming back from it. The orca collided with Scott, pushing him at breakneck speeds towards the surface. Scott looked behind him and saw the surface closing in. He couldn't move, he was pinned to the animal. He looked back and saw the surface inches away an shut his eyes, bracing the impact.

Scott's eyes shot open. He was breathing heavily in his beach chair. Simba sat concerned on his towel to Scott's right. "Are you okay? You were hyperventilating, and you kept moaning. You moved around alot too." Scott finally caught his breath and straightened himself up in the chair. He and Simba were on White Horse Beach, the beach right by his Cottage. He had placed an umbrella inbetween Simba and himself, big enough to shade them both.

"Yeah," Scott said to Simba,"It was just a really intense dream."

Intense!? Scott thought,More like freakishly realistic. Scott couldn't explain the dream. He didn't eat anything weird, nor did he have some unresolved conflict in his life. Scott merely shook it off and got up stretching "I'm going in, Simba. Stay here, ok? I don't want to go looking for you."

Simba nodded, lying down on his towel. Sand sifted through Scott's toes as he walked to the water's edge.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Sparda

After saving Earth, Xargus was changed to a human form for his good deed. He married Lucia, and, made her immortal to normal death as well. 2000 years passed.......and he had a son, who he named Sparda. He was often shunned for his parents odd habits. Nevertheless, he was educated, and exceeded well in everything. Until one day when he returned home. He casually walked in. He was only 5, and lived about three miles away from school. He was brought up harshly.....for his parents knew what he was capable of. He entered his house, and went to the living room. His mother was in the kitchen. His father was working in the garage. Suddenly there was a knocking at the door. Xargus came in from the back. "Who would come here at this time?", he said aloud. He peered through the keyhole.

Suddenly, the door blew off it's hinges, and slammed Xargus off his feet. Lucia saw this. And she also saw who was coming in. Rushing, she picked up Sparda and ran upstairs. She put him under the bed. "Hide here", she said. Sparda did as he was told. There was a banging, and a scream. Sparda looked out from his hiding place. A man stood above his slumped father, and was holding Lucia. "Xargus", said the voice, "Did you really think I'd never find you?" He raised his hand, and was holding Xargus's sword. "You were always a fool", and with that, he brought it down upon Xargus, completing his revenge. "And you, my dear. So like your father", and Sparda clambered out from his spot and jumped out the window, landing perfectly. He ran to the nearby woods, and heard his mother scream. From inside the house, the man was yelling. "You cannot from me boy!" Seconds later, the entire house exploded. Flying through the air was Xargus's sword. It landed blade in to the grass. Sparda took it, and walked away. He would kill this monster, of that he was sure.
Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

The cold water teased Scott's feet as it came in and out, the cold refreshing in the heat of the beach. Scott waded deeper until he was up to his waist. He stood on the tip of his toes everytime a wave came, the unexpected cold making him jump. As Scott got used to the water, he used the time to think about the dream. It wasn't a normal dream, that's for sure. Nothing made sense. Scott tried figure out if anything in the dream meant anything, as dreams were usually omens of things to come. The moon, the light, the Orca. Nothing made sense. The only thing he could think of that made sens to him was that the orca was his favorite animal. Was that it? Was that why it was in his dream?

"Sure wish we had animals like that around here." Scott said. Orcas usually never traveled down into Massachusetts' waters, and if they did, they would be far out in the ocean, not this close to shore. Then, almost as if in answer to his prayer, a magnificent Orca broke the water's surface a few yards in front of Scott. Scott could tell it was a male because of the size of its fin. It was large, while females' fins were smaller in size. The sunlight caught the water glistening on its body, causing a glare straight at Scott. But, instead of causing Scott to turn away, he saw a glimpse of the whale from his dream, jumping in the exact spot as the normal Orca. It dove back underwater, causing waves to fly in every direction.

Scott stood in amazement. A real live Orca had just breached in front of him. Scott was thrown back into reality when one of the waves hit Scott, causing him to jump. He turned around and looked at the beach, but it was like no one else had seen it. Everyone was doing their normal Beach activities. Even Simba was on his towel, gnawing on the bone Scott had bought him. Scott turned back to where the Orca had leapt out of the water, said water still rippling. Scott wanted to follow it. He noticed a rather large wave and braced himself. He dove into it just as the wave crashed over him. Scott opened his eyes and looked around. He looked back and it was almost as if he had been swimming for a while. The surface was far behind him, even though Scott hd only swum for maybe a second or two. Scott was holding his breath and could feel it wanting to burst from his mouth. He couldn't hold it any longer and let go of his breath. Again, like in his dream, he could breathe. Everything was like it was in his dream. Then, almost as if on cue, the eerie light shone through the dark water. Scott looked beneath him and saw the light, in its same exact spot. This time, he swam towards it. As he got closer, an outline could be seen through the light. Scott was expecting it to be the Orca again, but there was no animal in front of Scott. In front of him lay a huge palace, almost the size of a city, made of coral and mother-of-pearl. Light radiated from the shimmering buildings, causing the water around them to look like it as daylight, instead of at the bottom of the ocean.

Scott swam through the city streets, like many other sea creaures did. Some of the creatures he hadn't seen before. One of which was the literal version of a seahorse. It was a horse with a fish tail. Scott remembered these creatures from Greek Mythology. Hippocampi, they were called. Poseidon made them like many other sea creatures. Scott lost track of where he was swimming and swam into a long hall, made of a gleaming silver and blue metal. Scott swam up to what looked like a throne that looked like...a clam. No, no, it wasn't a clam, the back of the seat was a scallop, again in shining blue metal.

Scott heard the sound again. The sound of the Orca. He spun around to see the Orca swimming down the hall towards Scott. It swam over him, letting Scott get a closer look at it. In the bright light it had been encased in before, Scott saw it was white and blue, the tatoos that ran over its body a lighter blue than the other. It stopped and floated in front of the throne, like it was his throne. He lifted his head up and cried again, light emanating from its body that was so bright, it caused Scott to turn away. When Scott looked back,he saw a man standing in front of the throne instead of the Orca. He had brown hair, like Scott, but it formed into a beard at his chin. His eyes were deep blue, like the ocean. Tattoos ran over his skin, shining blue. He was dressed in flowing white regal robes.

"Hello, Scott." The man said. Scott was speechless. He tried, but couldn't speak. He finally sputter,"H-how do you know my name?"

The man put his hand over his forehead and shook his head. "Oh, of course! I'm so sorry." The man's deep blue eyes stared into Scott's brown ones, almost into his soul.

"I'm your Father."

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Darkchild

The door to the control room opens and a figure walks in.

Darkchild: Hello James.

James looks at DC and Ordon. How did you know it was me, you are not telepathic.

Your stench of blood and booze isnt hard to identify.

James gives DC a glare and looks out into the training room. And sees Roto walk into the Room with his Ipod on. " What the hell is he doing how does he figure he will fight with that on?"

"Oh he will loose the music in a second it gets him going to have it on for a bit i guess" says Darkchild

Danger Room Floor

Roto walks in bobbing his head from side to side playing the air guitar when Iceman walks in.

" So are you going to fight or am i going to have to wait until the song is over?"

Roto puts his finger up as if to say hold on.

Iceman charges Roto and is about to connect with a punch when Roto puts his hand out.

" Wait Wait! This is the best part" He then head bangs once and then pushes his hand forward launching out a bolt of lightning towards Iceman. To which Iceman easily dodges.

Roto is standing their playing the air guitar and as he does electricity begins to snap and crackle around him.

"GO!"

Roto swings his arms from side to side sending the electricity he created at Iceman who with difficulty dodges most of the attacks.

Iceman returns the attack with his own ice shards sending them at Roto who dodges them and runs towards Iceman.

Iceman knowing how quick Roto is creates a large ice plate and slams it down on Roto

" Oh Shi.." Roto puts his arms up to protect himself and closes his eyes. When he opens them he sees something new.

Around his body is a shield that is coming from his arms.

" Well this new" He grins and looks at Iceman.

Roto charges Iceman ready for a fight.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Scott couldn't even speak. He stood there, motionless, just staring up at the man for almost a few minutes. The man looked concerned. "Is there...something troubling you?"

The man's booming voice shook Scott into reality. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Wait you're...you're my father!? ButI already have one! At my home up there!" Scott pointed to the surface.

"That man is not your Father." The man said like he knew what he was talking about. "And how the hell do you know that!?" Scott yelled.

"Because, I am your real Father." It was like there was no getting through to this guy. "The only way you're gonna get me to believe you is a paternity test, pal and--!"

"Hamilton." Scott looked up at the man. "What did you say?" The looked back down at Scott,"Hamilton. That, is your middle name, correct?"

Scott was amazed. No one else knew that but him. "I-I still don't buy it. I mean, any guy can do some research an-"

"You first dog was Belle, You once had a goldfish named Froot Loops, and you've slept with the same stuffed whale since you were 3." The man said, without even looking up from straightening out his robes. How could he know all that he knew about the whale. "Free Willy? You know about Free Willy?" The man nodded. "Your mother bought it for you when you were 3 in a thrift store. The same store I sold it to before she got there."

How did his man know all these things? Scott's middle name, his first pets, Free Willy. "Who are you?" Sctt asked.

The man sat down in his throne, and said, looking very regal,"I am Poseidon, Earth-Shaker and God of the Sea."

Scott fained on the spot.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Darkchild

Roto charges Iceman slamming his fists into the ground right in front of Bobby pushing him further back.

Bobby is about to be backed into a corner by Roto when he turns towards the wall and puts his foot up against it and pushes off the wall and slamming straight into Roto. Sending the newbie flying.

Iceman speaks " You think i haven't had any training kid. HA you will need to try a bit more to get me into a corner and stay their."

Roto is kneeling on the ground with his head bowed. " That hit did some damage broke a few rib with that one man, But the fight i had with DC that was a bone shattering fight. I couldn't move for 3 days."

He stands up and stretches out his hand which is beginning to glow. " Lets raise the stakes a bit shall we." Roto then begins to create electricity around his fists and then he claps his hands. Creating a bit of a shock but its his hands that are the real surprize.

" See this is what i enjoy doing. Making it so that all the electricity i create flows through my hands very effective." Roto takes out the ear phones and throws them to the side of the room which gets Iceman's attention.

Iceman realizes that Roto has disappeared. He looks around seeing nothing, but for one split second he sees something but then its gone.

Iceman is looking when he tossed to the back of the room by an extreme force. coughs up blood " What the hell was that?" He is then punched in the face which creates a crack in his ice form.

HAHAHAHAHA " You cant hit what you do not see!"

" Oh i dont need to see you to hit you young one" Iceman proclaims. He begins to charge up and then explodes creating little shards of ice that scatter everywhere hitting everything.

"What?" Roto is hit by the ice shards and falls to the floor cuts and gouges all over his body.

Iceman walks over to the fallen fighter. " See you all think that you are unstoppable and immortal, but life always has a en.." Roto cuts off his speech.

" I have a question Bobby, what happens to ice after it sits in room temperature. * Iceman looks around to see that his attacks from before have begun to turn into water* THEY MELT!!!"

Roto then slams his fully charged hand onto the floor electrocuting Iceman where he stands. Roto stands up.

HE looks at the chargd remains of Iceman and does a roundhouse kick and shatters the hologram ending his training.

He walks out of the room and goes straight to DC and grabs him.

" THAT $H!T HURT. Those shards could have killed me if i hadn't avoided most of them!"

DC looks at Roto. " You really think i would have let you train at that level and not payed total attention to the fight, if i had seen that you were not going to dodge the attacks that would have killed you i would have killed the program then and their before the attack could hit you."

Roto lets go. HAHAHAHAHAHA " That was a ton of fun, but i need to get a new ipod raises the shard ridden ipod"

DC laughs hard. He looks at the screen the next battle is Jericho.

" Well this will be interesting" DC says

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Scott was out cold. He could see nothing, only darkness. Then, the strangest thing happened. The taste of cheese fries and Mountain Dew: Code Red filled his mouth, causing him to burst awake. Bubbles expelled from his mouth as he yelled.

A beautiful blue, yes blue, woman was kneeling beside Scott, feeding him something. Scott was too fixed onto the woman he didn't even realize that he was being fed. The woman had to forcefully make him chew. She giggled and stared into his eyes, he staring into hers, unable to break the connection. Then Poseidon cleared his throat, catchin both of their attentions. "You may go now." Poseidon said to the woman. She giggled again and swam off. "Who was that, and why was she feeding me cheese fries with Mountain Dew?"

Poseidon chuckled. "That was a Naiad, a water spirit. She was feeding you Nectar and Ambrosia, the food of the Gods. It tastes like whatever the one eating it wishes, same with the drink." Of the Gods?,Scott said. Oh yeah......

"So," Scott said, walking up in front of Poseidon, who was actually rather large,"Lemme get his straight: Your Poseidon, God of the Sea," Poseidon nodded,"and your my father?" Poseidon nodded again. "Now you're getting it."

"But wait!" Scott said, remembering alot of what he learned about Gree Mythology. "Shouldn't you be in Europe atop Mount Olympus, or something?"

Poseidon chuckled. He did that alot. "Scott, you have alot to learn. Mount Olympus travels with Western Civilization. It spent a great deal of time in Europe, but Western Civilization has moved to the New World, and thus, so has Olympus."

"Where is it now?" Scott asked.

"600th floor of the Empire State building." Wow. Thinking of all this magic and god stuff made Scott think of something. "But, wait, what about God? I mean, the God."

Poseidon rolled his eyes. "That's way too compliated to get into right now, and I have much to explain. Like your powers."

Scott's eyes shot up to Poseidon's,"What powers?" Posedon looked at Scott in a manner telling him that he knew. "Ok, So you know. What's wrong with them?"

"Why, nothing! Just how you really got them. You're not a mutant, Scott. My, how I despise that term. You are a half-blood."

"A what blood?"

"A half blood. It means someone who had one human parent, and One Olympian parent. You got your powers from me." The water powers did make sense. And it made sense how he knew almost everything about Scott. "How'd you and Mom meet?" Poseidon chuckled again, but this time it was more like a bashful chuckle. "There was a beautiful sunset over the beach. She looked so beautiful. I fell in love with her, and she fell in love with me. I, beleive your old enough to get what happened next?" That made Scott cringe. "Umm, why don't we skip to something else?" Poseidon smiled,"Great Idea! Hmm, now what was there....ah ooh yes! Why I brought you here!"

First," Scott said,"Where is here?" Poseidon looked at Scott like he was crazy. "We're in my palace of course! My Undersea Kingdom!" "Altantis!?" Scott asked. "No, no, no. Atlantis is far out to the East, deep down. Now, I called you here because I need your help. The Gods are in Danger. We fear that Cronos is trying to return. I have no doubt you know who Cronos is?" Scott nodded his head. He'd heard of Cronos. He ate all of his children just so they wouldn't over throw him. "Then you know why we must not let him come back. The Gods need heroes. We cannot do everything, but Heroes do the deeds that need to be done. Long story short, We need heroes to fight on our side. Half-Bloods. Cronos is recruiting them too, but we don't know how."

"How can I help?" Scott asked. "Live your normal life. Although, I hardly doubt your life is normal."

"How'd you guess? Ice powers?" Poseidon shook his head. "Wolf Powers." He knew about them too. "Yes, I know about them. Oh, Come on! Show me your real form, not this costume you are forced to wear." Scott closed his eyes and tramsformed into his wolf form. "Now, you see? That's not so bad." Poseidon looked behind Scott. "And a tail! Bonus!" Scott couldn't help but laugh a little. He had really gotten close to Poseidon in this short time. Maybe he really was his dad. "It's fine. I've never had a werewolf for a son. This should be interesting. Here, take these." Poseidon placed his hand on Scott's shoulder, and a pulse of blue energy coursed through Scott's body. Tatoos began forming over his fur. "A little something to aid you in battle. These tattoos can never come off, and only appear when engaged against an enemy. They will help you master your manipulation of water. Now that you know that your my Son, the tattoos also allow you to breathe underwater and withstand any water pressure."

Scott looked over his tattoos. They ran all over his body and glowed blue. He noticed they were somewhat similar to Poseidon's. "And lastly, take this." Poseidon swirled his hand around in the water and handed Scott a scallop. "You, want me to fight with a scallop?" Poseidon chuckled. "No, open it!" Scott opened it and found a silver whale necklace inside. "Wow! That is so cool! Thanks, Dad" Scott realized he had said Dad. Poseidon realized it too. "It's not just a necklac, it's a weapon, named FrostBite." Now it was Scott's turn to look at Poseidon crazy. "If you remove it from your neck, and ill it transform, it will. It can transform into three forms: Trident, Shield, and Bow. The Trident is much like my Trident." Poseidon held up his. "The shield is a near indestructable shiel with my symbol, the trident on it. The thired form is the bow. It can fire with amazing accuracy. there are no arrows, however. You shoot ice arrows. I believe that won't be a problem?"

Scott nodded. "And each form is made from a celestial metal used by The Gods of Olympus. It is silver, but it's not the kind that would hurt you. Do you really think I'd give something to my son that could kill him? It cannot be damaged by anything other than weapons of it own kind. If you ever lose it or drop it, it will automatically reapppear in your pocket in a few minutes in necklace form." Scott was amazed by everything. The tattoos, the powers, even FrostBite. "And that's all I have to do? Lead a normal life?" Poseidon nodded. "Yes, that and to attend Summer-Camp." Scott liked helping more and more. "But this is no ordinary Summer Camp, this is a training camp for Half-Bloods. I will tell you more about it when we near that time. Now, I'd better be getting you back.

Poseidon stood up and again the blinding light ebgulfed him. He transformed into his Orca form and swam over to Scott, motioning for him to get on. Scott climbed on and the two sped off. You had better transform back now. Poseidon said in Scott's mind. Scott transformed back into his human form and said "How will I find you? Talk to you if I need to? Use the water. Smetimes you can reach me through it. But if not, take these. Scott's pocket soon became heavy. He reached inside and pulled out doezen of gold coins. Those are golden drachmas. Flip them into mist as an offering to Iris, Goddess of the Rainbow. She'll connect you to whoever you need to. It's called an Iris-Message. Scott and Poseidon were traveling at breakneck speeds through the water. The surface was imminent. Remember, Son. I'm always there if you need me. I'll always be watching over you. Good luck. Poseidon and Scott crashed the surface.

Only Scott submerged, in waist deep water. He wiped the water from his face and looked around. No sign of an Orca. Scott felt something around his neck. His hand moved up and felt the whale now hung around his neck. He smiled and waded for shore.

Lady Winter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Lady Winter

The two girls walked in silence down the narrow, moonlight road into town, with only the sound of snow crunching under their feet. As they came onto town, Corissa was the first to break the silence.

"What did your father mean by the krumpus are out?"

Natalie explained to her, "Every year at Christmas time, St. Nicholas comes to give all the good girls and boys presents, but if they were bad, the krumpus come to beat them and take them away. But really, they're just men in costumes who drink too much and beat up girls, mostly. We should be fine though, you can hear them comming because they carry large bells."

Corissa was horrified. "How can people just let this happen? T-that's terrible! What about the ones who were good? They're supposed to leave them, right?"

"They think nobody is good all year. Besides, it's tradition." said Natalie. "So, what do you remember about yourself, Corissa." Corissa took a deep breath and told her everything. The mountains. The mystery man. The explosion that changed her world. Natalie gasped. "You were there for the explosion at the Kehlsteinhaus? It was almost destroyed! How could you have survived?"

"I haven't a clue. And the Kal-what house?"

"Kehlsteinhaus." she pointed at a light on the top of a mountain. "It was a gift for Hitler, but apparently he didn't like going up there because he was frightened of hights."

"I can understand why now." The two girls laughed. It felt good to have a friend, and Corissa felt she could trust her. They stood at a bridge now, just at the edge of the lake, Königsee in silence watching the moon reflect off the frozen surface of the lake. Suddenly the peace was interruped by the sound of yelling and bells.

"Scheiße, der krumples." whispered Natalie. "Follow me." She quickly led Corissa to the other side of the bridge, and they took cover underneath, being careful not to fall through the thin sheet of ice. Then Corissa noticed that her necklace was gone. Panic set in. This was the only connection she had to her previous life. "What's wrong?"

"My necklace is gone. I have to go find it." Corissa whispered back.

"Go fast then. They're getting closer."

Corissa crawled out from their hiding spot, and ran up to the deck of the bridge. She immedately spotted the purple gem reflecting the moonlight and ran over to get it. Just as she picked it up, she saw it. The krumpel stood there, with his stick in hand. His mask was a disfigured face with red skin, horns, and a menacing sneer stared back at her. She screamed and scrambled back to the hiding spot.

"They didn't see you did they?" ask Natalie, who looked very worried.

Corissa opened her mouth to speak, but was interrupted. "Hinunter dort! Unter der Brücke!"

"Run!" Yelled Natalie.

Lady Winter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Lady Winter

The girls scrambled out from their hiding spot and took off down the frozen surface of the lake. Every footstep made a hollow clunk and they echoed across the frozen plain. Corissa looked back to see how close they were. The one she saw earlier was close behind and gaining ground. Another lighter one, who looked slightly different, but equally frightning, was close behind him. Beyond that, she saw a gigantic mob of all assortments. The larger ones looked to be moving stacks of hay, with grotesque wooden faces. More lighter versions crouched around them. Leading them was a man in a red cloak and white beard.

Corissa turned back to run, with Natalie not far in front of her. Her ankle suddenly gave way, as she stepped in a crack in the ice. Corissa was sent sprawling. The two krumpusse closed the gap, laughing menacingly. Corissa could smell that the two had been heavily drinking. She knew it was going to be more than just a small punishment for being bad that year.

The krumpusse raised their sticks over their head, and began to beat her. She screamed in pain. The sticks came down again, harder and faster than before. One of the krumpus grabbed a handful of snow and rubbed it in her face, muffling her cries. She heard the larger group getting closer, and her fear rose. She held out a hand, as if to signal stop to the one still beating her, but he continued, laughing his drunken laugh. An anger raged up deep inside of her. The pain was inbearable. With her hand still outstretched to the krumpel, through tears she yelled, "Get away from me!" The attacker was fling by an invisible force, high into the air, landing hard with a hollow thud against the thick ice. Corissa took her hand and pointed it at the second krumpus, and he too was propeled backwards into the large group of krumpusse, knocking over most of the larger hay-men, and "St. Nicholas."

Confusion struck the group. They quickly changed their direction and headed back to shore. She heard cries of "Sie ist eine Hexe!" and various cuss words. Natalie ran back to Corissa's side, who was still lying on the ice, amazed at what she had done, and sore.

"Mein Gott! That was so cool! How did you do that?" asked Natalie in disbelief.

"I don't know..." said Corissa, not believing what she had seen either. She groaned in pain, and slowly removed her coat. Even in the pale moonlight, she could see that her shoulders were badly bruised. The sight made her shudder and clutched them carfully. Her cold hands made the pain disapear. She didn't want to take them off.

"Here, let me see them, I know some first aid." said Natalie. Corissa slowly removed her hands from her contusions, only to find them gone! No pain. No swelling. Not a sign of any injury. The girls stood and stared at each other in awe. Corissa pulled her coat back on quickly, but took off her necklace and placed it on the ground. Once again she pointed her hand towards it, and focused her thoughts on getting it back in her hand. Slowly the chain picked up, then the medallion. The necklace soon was hovering a foot off the ground and rising. She grabbed it, put it back on, and looked at Natalie.

"We can't tell anybody about this." Natalie just nodded her head, still in wonder of everything she had just seen. "Oh god. This is too much. I need a drink to think this over."

"I know just the place" replied Natalie. She took off back towards the town at a steady run. Her long legs carried her gracefully over the frozen water with great speed.

"Wait for me!" called Corissa, who took off after her. After running through the lake side shops and homes, Natalie slowed down to a walk, and Corissa caught up.

"That's where we're going." Natalie pointed to a building in front of them. Golden arches glowed in night.

"We're going to McDonald's?" asked Corissa, confused. "I may have lost most of my memory, but I still know that it's just going to make us fat and you can't get alcohol there."

"Actually, you can get beer at McDonald's here. But we're not going there. We're going to the club under it. The Kaiserbar."

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Darkchild

JERICHO? asks Roto. " Ok so we go from big man, your best friend to your enemy. Shouldnt he be the last on our list of being trained if he gets trained at all?"

" No he needs to train like we all are and have. Why Should he be left out of training? Cause hes an a$$hole ? Roto you are one of those so i think your comments are rather hypocritical."

DC turns to the windows over viewing the Danger Room

" He will learn to use what he has when he needs it. Not every enemy can be take out with a quick blast."

Jericho walks into the Danger Room with a cigarette.

" What the hell man? That is going to mess with the systems."

Jericho raises his hand towards the glass above him and flips Darkchild off

Bishop appears on the other side of the room. Staring Jericho down.

" Alright lets get this over with" Jericho disappears and appears on Bishops shoulders. He swings down with his fist and lets one of his energy balls go off in Bishops face. He jumps off Bishop and begins to walk away.

SHAKOOMM A blast is sent at Jericho and he dodges it at the very last second being surprized.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

" UMMM DARKCHILD?!"

" Oh did i forget to brief you on Bishop, oh i guess i did must of slipped my mind. He absorbs energy so your attacks will be rather useless...for you. I think this is the time you should run"

Bishop begins to fire away at Jericho with his powers and with one of his guns. Jericho runs up a wall and lands on the ground and runs straight for Bishop.

" Oh $h!t i hope this works"

Lady Winter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Lady Winter

As the girls walked closer to the McDonald's, Corissa could hear the loud music from the basement. As they walked down the stairs, they were greeted at the door by a large bouncer. "Identifikation, bitte." he growled. Natalie reached into her purse and pulled out her driver's license. Corissa panicked. She had nothing. No papers. No money to bribe him. Nothing.

Please let me in, please let me in, please let me in... Wait. I can just take him out like I did those krumpusse. Corissa raised her hand agian like she did before, but before shoe could raise the man an inch off the ground, he looked at her in a trance like state.

"I will let you in." he said in a monotonous tone. With that, he opened the door, letting the two girls in.

This was Corissa's first time in a club, that she knew of at least, and she took it all in. The club was incredibly smoky, and the music was too loud to talk over. To her left was a bar, running half the length of the long room, it was lined with people waiting for their drinks, finishing off ones they had, smoking, or in some cases all three. On her right were some high tables against the wall, with some high stools filled with another assortment of people, like the ones at the bar, laughing and having a good time. At the end of the bar, was the dancefloor, surrounded by small booths, with small groups of people in them, either drinking, recovering, or trying to build up the courage to dance. There was also one open one, which both girls spotted. Natalie grabbed Corissa by the wrist, and dragged her dragged her to the open booth.

"So how did you do that?" yelled Natalie over the music.

"I have no idea. I just wanted him to go away, and it just happened. I think, I must have been able to do that before too, because it was a very familiar feeling." Corissa yelled back. "I think I can control people's actions with my thoughts too."

"Now you are just talking crazy."

"I'll prove it." Corissa stared at the female bartender. Bring us free drinks. Natalie watched as the woman picked up two bottles of the local Weizebiere and brought them to the girls at the table.

"Free drinks all night for you two girls." She said.

Corissa looked over at Natalie and grinned. "Now do you believe me? How do you think I got in here without ID, and then free drinks from a female bartender?"

"I still don't believe you. Some boy might be covering our bill, and the bouncer thought you were cute. Make the DJ play Love Shack right now, and make him sing along too."

Corissa stared intently at the DJ, focusing on what she wanted again. Suddenly, the music stopped mid-song. The B-52's started to play, then the DJ grabbed the microphone. "If you see a painted sing at the side of the road that says 15 miles to the LOOOOOOOOOOVVVVEEE SHAAAAAAAAACK!"

The girls couldn't contain their laughter. The DJ sounded rediculous singing out of tune, and his accent was no help either. Now do you believe me? Natalie heard Corissa's voice in her head. She stared back at Corissa, confused. See, I can communicate through thought, too. Oh, and it seems you have some secrets you don't want anyone to know about. That would explain why you were more afraid of the krumpusse than I was. You hide it well. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone, but you have to promise not to tell anyone about my secrets now too.

Natalie nodded her head. I think this is fair. You know, I think you could make some good money using these powers. she thought.

How so?

Well, no one will notice you taking their wallets if you aren't around them to do it. You could use the power to lift the wallets, or make someone else do it.

Not a bad idea. But I think we can go bigger...

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Sparda

Wandering into town, Sparda was dazed. It seemed like the events that transpired minutes ago were hours ago, days, even. He sticked to the back alley's, watching his way. He heard a crashing behind him, and turned around to see a man who tripped over a garbage can. It was night, now, but for some reason Sparda could make him out perfectly. The man was obviously intoxicated, for he was holding a bottle in his hand, and slurred his words.

"Hey, kid, thats a nice........stick....you got there...." he mumbled out. He had shaggy hair, and was plastered with grime. Sparda backed away warily. "What'cha doing, kid? Here, gimme that", he made a grab for the sword. Sparda hardly even knew what was happening. One moment, the man was in front of him, the next, the man was on the ground, face-down, crimzon pooled around him. Sparda looked at the sword, saw rain washing away blood. He blacked out.

He awoke to voices. He opened his eyes and saw himself surrounded by men, some younger........some older.

"Hey, kid", a voice said from behind, "Are you Xargus's kid? Sparda?" he asked. Sparda turned around, and saw a man who was clean, cleaner than the rest, anyway. All Sparda could do was nod. "Good thing we found ya. I'm Tarma, I knew you're dad. And this, this is my home", he waved his arm, and showed Sparda where they were. A forest, but a forest of a city. Houses disguised everywhere, men in camoflague. "C'mon,", he said, "we got lots do to"

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#117  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki pushes back against the might of Kenpachi and realizes he mighht have started something he didn't want. Kenpachi jumped back and looked at the young man. His smile was slightly faded.

"What you aren't gonna show me you true power?" Kenpachi lifted his sword onto his shoulder and walked closer, his face and torso now shadowed by the lights of vending areas behind him on the sidewalk. "I spent a lot of time trying to find a human who can perform a bankai, now, use it."

Zaraki lifted Battosai level with his chest and slide his hand down the back of his Zanpaku- to. Battosai chnges in a brilliant flash into a buster blade, gaining a length of ten feet and enough mass to shield Zaraki from any attack.

"I don't want to fight, I have something to do." Zaraki looks about and sees his target. "You're fast for a big guy."

Zaraki manages to get Battosai between himself and Kenpachi.

"This can't be it!" Kenpachi grunts as he brings his knee into Zaraki's gut. "You can't beat me like this! Use your Bankai!"

Zaraki gasps for air on the hard black top and looks up as Kenpachi steps away to let him use his bankai. Zarkai grunts as he takes a knee and then climbs to his feet.

"Bankai!"

The street is filled with the out pour of Zaraki's soul pressure.

"Kenpachi smiles broadly and lifts his sword.

"I hope you have something better than that, because I want to enjoy this fight." Kenpachi grunts as he pumps up his own spirit power.

"Double vision." Zaraki grunts. Suddenly Zaraki splits into two people.

"Finally you decide to let me out." The strange voice came from the Zaraki holding the Battosai battle machette.

"Not now. I'll put you back once we get rid of him." The Zaraki with the white katana grunts as he points to Kenpachi.

"That's better." Kenpachi's voice calls as he charges the two.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By GL Bertron

Bertron Manchu opened his eyes and looked about. In his ears he could hear the confused and anrgy calls of his battle budies. Underneath of himself he could feel all the rocks and pebbles that were poking him in the back. Suddenly he felt his arm begin to cool and then feel warm again. He quitely turned his head to look at his arm. At least where his arm should haven been.

"What the hell!" Bertron screamed.

He was looking at a burnt off stub that ended about where the center of his bicept was. All he could do is scream at his battle buddies around him.

"What the HELL!!!!!"

"I told you to keep sadating the guy!" A familiar voice screamed at another soldier at Bertron' arm. "The guy is an elite soldier, he take enough sadation to kill off a whole village!"

"Sorry I was just worried since he hasn't finished his training yet!" the other voice screamed back.

"He is two days away you schmuck!"

The deep throaty voice rumbled through the hazy training grounds.

"Bertron doesn't need your mouths or your attittude right now! He needs medical attention. Now get to it you slackers!"

Out of the pain induced haze came a familiar face. Merkus Nalius leaned forward and looked into Bertron's eyes.

"Who gives a bunch of wet nosed chumps like these live thermal grenades damn it!" Bertron grumbled to his personal instructor.

"There commander thinks it was the best way to get them used to handling their weapons." Merkus calmly explained while he bent down to inspect their work. "Seems he was wrong about Balkis ability to understand the gravity of the siuation."

"Maybe just a little!" Bertron grunted as he felt the medics slide a coupler over his wound. "That's it. I'll never be able to serve as a soldier elite now."

"I think there may be a way, but you will have to follow me if you want to be cured." Merkus stood and offered his hand to Bertron.

"If I can get my life back I would kill my own platoon for it." Bertron grunted as he stood. Every part of his body was sore, muscles popped and joints creaked. "What happened tp Balkis?"

"The gravity of it all sank in on him." Merkus pointed to the bloody stumps of Balkis' legs.

"Shoulda thrown the gernade or held onto the spoon man." Bertron rubbed the dirt and grim from his face. "Never cook off a grenade. Lesson learned."

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki and his doppleganger charged at Kenpachi. One would try to strike high and the other would strike low. It turned out to be a bad idea.

Kenpachi side stepped the Shadow of Man's attack and stomped his spine into the ground. Then when Zaraki went for his neck Kenpachi grabbed his blade and threw him into a wall.

The two regrouped quickly.

"Damn he's good." Shadow of Man's voice echoed off itself.

"We hit him that last time though." Zaraki grunted.

Across Kenpachi's chest was a long slice. A faint crisom stream was flowing slowly from it.

"That isn't much of a start Zaraki." The shadow figure grumbled.

"Hey, how about we finish this Ikkaku tells me another Hollow has been found and the Soul Society wants it dead." Kenpachi quitely reached for his eyepatch and pulled ity off.

Suddenly the alley was filled and over filled with his spirit preasure. Zaraki looked at Shadow and puleed him back into himself. he would need all the power the two of them had just to survive this attack.

Kenpachi lowered his ragged blade and lunged forward. Zarakki followed suit. the two meet with ehough power to shatter all nearby windows and explode the street lamps. Dust filled the alley. As it began to clear Ikkaku walked forward.

"Sir?" Ikkaku's bald head gleamed lightly in the pale moon light. "I told you you might have rushed this one."

"I know you were right this time Ikkaku, but if he is willing to train hard enough he may be stronger the next time we fight." Kenpachi gave a slight grunt as he stood up and looked down at Zaraki's buried body. "He is young and hasn't fully developed his stregnth yet. Have a medic heal him and follw. I won't need your help, but you know how much the Central Chamber hates when I lose my temper while on patrol."

"Understood." Ikkaku gave a slight salute as Kenpachi disappeared. "Well better get you feeling better now I guess."

"Get away from him!" A voice called from the end of the alley.

"And who might you be?"

"I'm his very pissed off girlfriend now move away!" A low growl followed from behind Lucy as Ryu stepped out to look at Ikkaku.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Darkchild

Jericho continues his run towards Bishop.

He jumps and slams both of his knees into Bishops chest sending him flying. He catches himself before he hits the ground. " Oh SH!T" Jericho exclaims. Bishop unleashes a blast that hits Jericho square in the chest and slamming him into the wall.

" You little man, are worthless. I told you exactly what i am and what my powers do and you still continue to hit me."

" Dont worry i havnt even begun." Jericho runs straight into Bishop and slamming a fully charged fist into his chest. He then begins to punch and kick.

Bishop easily dodges all of Jerichos attacks. " You are worthless, and unworthy." Bishop charges his fist and punches Jericho and continues to pummel him. He kicks him in the chest sending him flying. He walks over to Jericho and picks him up. " This is going to be very fun" He charges both his fists while holding Jericho and fires. The result is a smuldering Jericho lying on the ground.

Bishop looks up at Darkchild and nods telling DC to end the program .

" W W WAIT!!!"

Jericho is barley standing but very willing to continue to fight. " This is not OVER"

Jericho begins to glow a bright green color. He is emmitting massive amounts of radiation. He then fires a blast of energy straight at Bishop.

"HAVE YOU NOT LEARNED!!!"

" Yes i have, I have figured out that you can absorb massive amounts of energy but...with everything that absorbs their is a LIMIT!!!" He then begins to walk closer towards Bishop and pushing all of his power into this one blast. Bishop begins to get worried. " You fool, when your attack is done i will unleash it right back at you." Bishop

"I have a question for you Bishop, What doesnt produce any energy...a bullet." Jericho pulls out Bishops gun.

" My gun? How? When?"

" You know when i missed you when i punched at you...well i wasnt missing entirely."

Jericho pulls the trigger at point blank range. Bishop flops to the floor.

Jericho walks out of the Danger Room and finds his way to the control room with the others.

" Well looks like you found your way" DC

Jericho punches Darkchild right in the face knocking him to the ground. " You ever forget to tell me any information on ANYTHING, the promise i made with you is out the window and you will need to control your own demons!!!!!"

" Demons?" Ordon

DC looks Jericho straight in the face " Understood."

Jericho leaves the room not waiting to see who is next.

" Well... Im sorry but that was funny as HELL" Roto

They all turn to the screen to see Geist walk into the arena. And Stand in front of Shadowcat.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Lucy pants loudly as she cradle's Ryu's head in her lap. Not ten feet away Ikkaku stands with his spear over his shoulder. Moving in the background several Soul Reaper doctors are finishing their work on Zaraki and walk up to Ikkaku.

"All Finished sir." The short man calls as he looks down at Lucy. "Shold we."

"Absolutely." Ikakku turns his head and spits on the ground. "She fought well and I don't think the Commander General would appreciate us killing any humans."

"Stay away!" Lucy growls as the young man approaches.

"Deep dark nights." The young man snaps his fingers and Lucy and Ryu both fall asleep.

After several minutes Lucy and Zaraki are leaned against the shop door and a gate is opened between the human and the spirit realm.

"Shouldn't you...."

"No." Ikakku waves his hand at the young man as he hold out the memory generator. "Since the alliance between Kurosaki and us we don't do that anymore."
Post Edited:2008-04-22 03:33:12

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Darkchild

The Danger Room

Geist stands ready for Shadowcats first attack. Before Shadowcat can blink Geist begins her attack. She is throws a punch that nearly takes Shadowcats head off.

" A bit overzealous dont you think wee one. You'll throw your shoulder out" Shadowcat says with a hint of sarcasm.

" As long as im taking you down i dont care" Geist jumps at Shadow cat with her hands glowing pink. And she connects with Shadowcats shoulder. But she realizes Kitty is smiling.

Kitty grabs Geist and phases through the ground pulling her down into the ground with her leaving only her upper body above the ground. " So? I take it you feel really stupid dont you. Well let me make it better." Shadowcat begins to kick the defenseless Geist in the face. Beating her until she falls unconcious.

Control Room

"You know what with only her upper body being above the ground, her breasts sit nicely on the ground very funny."

DC turns in amazement. " Jericho?"

" Couldnt let this go needed to see the yank get a good smacking. I knew she wasnt all what she thought she was. It took the holo 5 minutes to pummel her into submission."

" Who said she submitted. Look at the scanners. The power level in their is going through the roof and you know damn well Kitty has no where near that power." DC

Danger Room

Kitty begins to walk away when she is stopped by what feels like an invisible wall.

" What the hell is going on?" She turns around to look in horror.

Geist begins to phase herself out of the ground, but theirs something different about her now. Her eyes are completely white.

" How can you....?"

In a crackled voice

" My name is Geist what made you think other wise." Geist looks at the light above and moves her head and it comes out of the wall and is tossed at Kitty hitting her and sending her flying.

" I also have some new tricks"

Geist begins to walk towards Kitty and stretches her arm out and opens her palm . A bubble forms around Kitty's left leg. Geist closes her palm and creates a fist. And kitty's leg is shattered and she falls to the ground.

" What are you doing?"

"Making sure your pretty legs are gone so you cant run." Geist then does the same with her right leg and shatters it.

Kitty lays their. When she phases into the ground.

Geist looks puzzled for a second and then she sends a blast of force right into the corner of the room sending kitty flying out of the ground.

" This is finished!" Geist then creates a bubble around kitty's whole body. " SMASH!" And kitty is crushed under the force of the bubble her body ground into dust.

Control Room

The room

" Ummmmm. Im going to go change my pants, i just shat myself"

" Good idea Jericho"

Roto turns to DC.

" So it looks like its your turn to fight one of the holograms"

Who ever said i was going to fight a hologram. James its time.

James steps into the control room

" So you think with only a month of training your ready to go one on one with me"

" No. But i think it will be more fun this way."

Lady Winter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Lady Winter

Corissa reviewed her plan with Natalie. They had gone through it many times over the last two weeks. The armored vehicle delivered money to the 5 banks in town every Tuesday, starting at the Sparkasse at the north end, then the Swiss Bank, after which the guards, who were both armed with Magnums, broke for lunch at the same small cafe, before heading to the bank at the lake resort. After that, it didn't matter, because by that time, the girls would be long gone with the money before the guards would even know what had happened. They would strike while the guards were in the cafe. Natalie would distract them, due to her body but also the fact that Corissa was still learning German, and she was required outside.

The Tuesday they planned to make their heist also happened to be Christmas Eve. The snow was falling on the ground, making a light blanket over the old dirty snowbanks, making everything look very pure. The two girls walked into Berchtestgaden, where they would initiate their plan. Like clockwork, the guards arrived at the first bank at 11:15, made the drop, moved onto the next bank and were done by 11:30, after which they parked in front of the cafe, and took their usual seat for lunch by the window. Corissa winked at Natalie before she walked into the cafe.

Natalie instantly caught the eye of everyman in the small coffee shop. She was wearing a small black dress, ridiculous for the weather outside, but it showed off her long toned legs, as well as her breasts. She also wore tall, black, fur-lined boots and a fur coat, which she wore open, as to better display her assets. She looked around the room, and spotted the guards, who, along with everyone else in the cafe, had their eyes on her from the moment she walked in, walked over, and pulled up a chair at their table.

While everyone inside was distracted by what was going on inside, Corissa made her move outside. Using her telekinesis, she unlocked the back of the truck, and climbed in.

OK Natalie, I'm in. You can go now. Meet back at the house. I'll be there with our Christmas present soon. Natalie left the cafe, much to all the man's dismay, and the ladies delight and headed back to the house.

Corissa sat in the back of the truck and waited patiently. When it roared to life, Corissa put the idea into the driver's head to take an alternate route today, and had the passenger agree. She then put in the idea to stop in front of her house. As she sat there, she could hear the guards talking in German, but couldn't understand anything. When she felt the truck stop, she peeked out the window. She was there. Like she had practiced with Natalie's father, she found the part of the guards' brains which controlled sleep patterns, and knocked out the guards. The doors opened and Natalie stood there, now changed into a pair of jeans and a sweat shirt.

"Mein Gott. That dress was so cold! I can't believe I had to walk there and back in it! This had better be worth it." she complained.

"Oh it was." said Corissa as she tossed a large bag of money at her friend. Natalie stood shocked. She had never seen this much money in one place before, let alone held it. "Come on, there's still six more bags in here. The girls unpacked the truck, taking every last cent. They then proceeded to fill the cargo with boxes of lead Natalie's father had been keeping around the house from his luge days. They then closed up the truck, woke up the guards, and made them forget that anything different had happened today, besides the slight change in route.

"That worked perfect!" grinned Corissa. They ran inside to count their loot. From the simple heist, they had gained half a million Euros. "This is turning out to be a very merry Christmas indeed." said Corissa, while organizing some of the larger bills.

Natalie laughed. "The krumpusse are going to kill us next year for this!"

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Darkchild

Roto sits in amazement. " Wait let me get this straight your going to fight him points to James when your just as good of a fighter as any of us"

" Yes, i want to see if i can stand up against a friend and put my entire whole into it."

James" Ill be waiting down in the room, when your ready. Come prepared."

" Ill be down in a few trust me gotta suit up"

" Suit up?" Roto exclaims.

Five minutes later

The Danger Room door opens to have DC standing in full uniform.

" Now your doing that too irritate me arnt you?" James says

" Yes i am"

DC stands in yellow and blue uniform similar to the uniforms the X-men used to use.

DC readys himself he turns metallic in the second he steps infront of James. And from his hand a fire is produced surrounding his fists.

" Im ready"

James runs at DC with his claws extended

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki felt the side of his face explode with pain. He didn't even let a grunt escape though. He refused to give them that kind of satisfaction. He turned his face back towards Nick and spit the blood from his mouth, he didn't bother to raise either of his hands to wipe his chin though. He was afraid that he might make Nick, Shin, or Donni nervous.

"Scream damn you!" Nick brought a telegraphed right hook for Zaraki's face. Out of instinct Zaraki tightened his cheek and neck muscles. He could feel his arm muscles tense up as the hung at his waist. "Scream!!"

Shin looked about nervously, a crowd had gathered from school to watch the fight in the cold alley. Some of the other students muttered and grunted as to how unfair the three of them were being. None of them bothered to step in to help Zaraki though. Or maybe it was that they were more afraid of Donni losing his cool and accidentally cutting Lucy's throat.

Occasionally Zaraki would see Donni shift his hand or shift his weight nervously. He was the biggest of the three, but he also lacked the ability to think for himself. Zaraki noticed Donni's eyes dart every time he looked at him.

"Gah!" This time Nick brought his leg sweeping through the air for Zaraki's cheek. All Zaraki did was lean his head into the kick and let his shoulder catch the primary blast as he stood straight up. Zaraki gave a dark smirk as he watched Nick shift his weight gingerly after the kick.

"Shin, you two take some shots on him, I'll watch her." Nick's voice was thick with his arrogancy. Zaraki knew Nick was convinced that he had found a way to beat Zaraki.

Shin was a netter fighter than Nick, but not by too much. He brought a looping fist down onto Zaraki's head. It caught his above the ear and towards the front of the hair line. The strike made Zaraki's head tense up. He looked up in time to see Donni swing a wide left into his chest. It hit him square in the solar plexus. Zaraki let his breath catch as the punch landed. Normally a person would double over from the punch.

The two looked at Nick, not sure what to do since their best attempts also failed to drop Zaraki or make him cry out.

"Keep hitting him!" Nick brought the knife up close to Lucy's throat as he screamed.

Out of possible worry that Nick might be more serious than they were about killing Lucy the two turned to finish their dirty work. Donni cocked his arm back and swung a massive right uppercut for Zaraki's chin. Zaraki knew it was stupid to punch like that, he felt two of Donni's knuckles pop with the hit, more than likely dislocated. Shin followed with a low sweep adding to the strength of the punch as Zaraki left his feet.

As Zaraki landed on his back he heard Donni grunt as the pain reached his brain.

"Ahhhh!!!"

Zaraki felt his brow tighten, that wasn't him that had screamed.

Zaraki sat up and looked for Nick.

Nick's face was now red and the veins in his forehead were sticking up. Zaraki looked at his hand, or at least where it should have been. Instead and even larger hand had clamped down on top of Kicks and was effectively crushing Nick's hand. The massive hand was attached to a tall man wearing a black leather jacket with the front unzipped. Metal studs spotted the shoulders and scars criss- crossed the man's torso under the jacket. His left leg shot off the ground suddenly as he pulled Nick into it's point chest first. the large black boots on the man's feet made a loud 'clomp' as his foot returned to the ground, a metal ring jostling softly on the side of the boot's straps.

"How pathetic of a wimp does it take to resort to such weak tactics when they know they are weaker than their adversary." The voice was deep and sounded like a rusted gate booming open in a hurricane. "I will not enjoy wasting my time on such a worthless adversary."

Zaraki looked at the man's face, it was etched with a few scars her and there, his long black hair was stood up in gigantic spikes. Around his neck was a spike studded necklace, and over his eye was a familiar eye patch.

"Don't know why you are here Kenpachi Zaraki, but now that he doesn't have his knife..." Zaraki stood up, and was quickly knocked back down as Lucy was tossed onto his chest.

"Sit there quitly until I am ready to talk to you." Kenpachi grunted as he stared at Zaraki and hefted Nick into a dumpster.

Zaraki sat for the few seconds it took Kenpachi to grab shin and head- butt him into unconsciousness before grabbing Donni and bouncing him off the wall. After wasting a few seconds punching Donni's unconscious body before letting it slump to the ground kenpachi turned his attention back to Zaraki and Lucy.

"If you want another..." Zaraki could feel his face and chin growing tight as they swelled.

"Be quite and walk with me." Kenpachi held his hand down for Zaraki to take, a deep frown creasing his face.

"You expect us to..." Lucy was still hugging onto Zaraki's arm on the cool grey sidewalk.

"I expect that the two of you are still upset about last night, but I have actual business to discus with you, now stand up and let's go." The look in Kenpachi's unobstructed eye was all that Zaraki needed.

"Let's go, I don't think he wants a fight." Zaraki lifted Lucy to her feet after he stood." He looked at the crowd as they began to disperse after the fight had ended.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Vrakmul

In 2035 The Core Defenders was built for one purpose and one purpose only. To defend CABAL's core no matter what the cost. In that aspect it failed. As CABAL's core has been destroyed and now His cyborg armies are scattered. The Core Defenders went their seperate ways some selling their Services To either the Brotherhood Of NOD or the Global Defense Initiative and later The Scrin. Other cyborgs left and joined the forgotten. Core Defender Espilion was diffrent however. He believed that CABAL still lived. He would restore his master and the world would tremble at CABAL's name once more. He was correct about CABAL surviving but he had yet to find his new core. Espilion wandered throughout the apocolyptic and dreadful place the world was destined to become by 2030. It was curropted by tiberium, it was torn by 40 years of Continous conflict between NOD and GDI. The Oceans were clogged by Tiberium creep. The skies were filled with the deadly and mutegenic material. Both sides were harvesting tiberium to fuel their econimies. However GDI has found how to destroy Tiberium and now only tiberium only touches %70 percent of the world. %50 percent of it remained inhabitable, The ocean's were cleaned of tiberium and Ships could go to sea once more. %30 percent of the world was completely untouched by tiberium. They were the blue zones and The GDI has it's base there. Now it is the year 2047 and the tiberium wars have begun again. The world trembles beneath the mighty forces of NOD and GDI once more. But an Even greater threat came to earth. They are the scrin. They came to harvest the green crystal.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

It was starting to turn fall and the weather was getting cooler. Zaraki and Lucy walked cautiously behind Kenpachi, his boot hills clomping angrily with each step.Zaraki watching Kenpachi's shoulders, making sure that he could watch his actions. Suddely he felt a sharp nudge in his ribs.

Zaraki looked at Lucy as she smiled back at him and pulled her elbow away. He couldn't help but grin back. He shrugged his long jacket off and handed it to her. She took the jacket eagerly and slid it on.

"Pffft." Zaraki laughed quietly as she slid the jacket over her shoulders and the sleeves enveloped her whole arms, hands and all.

Lucy looked up at him with her mockingly pleading eyes., then she just crammed the sleeves up to her elbow and rolled them haphazardly. Zaraki sighed as he knew he would now have to press his uniform. As the two walked Lucy dug into his pockets and pulled out his arm bands. Lucy tugged the one with the star and the one with the Mario Brothers Mushrooms on the opposite wrists. When Zaraki held his hand out for the other two Lucy stuck her tongue out at him and threw them into the air.

"Gah!" Zaraki jumped back and caught the two bands, but ended up losing his balance and landed on his back. "Ow."

Zaraki looked up and saw Lucy stiffling her laughs, and then he saw Kenpachi looking down at him with a confused expression on his face.

"Sorry, I just.."

"I don't care." Kenpachi cut him off and drew his Zanpakuto. "We are here."

Zaraki tried to concentrate on his zanpakuto too, but Kenpachi quickly thrust his into the air.

Suddenly Zaraki and Lucy were staring at a giant wood and rice paper door.

"The general Commander wishes to discuss a new alliance between the human world and the Soul Society, and you are the person that has been chosen as the representitive for the human world."

Zaraki looked in disbelief at Kenpachi as Lucy helped him to his feet, they had been pushed to a ledge and were now looking down at the ground. They were the ones chosen to represnt the fate of humanity.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

2 Days Later

Zaraki stood uncomfortably in front of the large wooden gate doors. The Black Kimono and straw sandals felt comfortable, but foreign to him. He looked over at Lucy. She was sitting with her knees pulled against her chest, wearing the same kind of kimono and sandals. Her hair was in the familiar pony tails she liked so much. Peeking out from under both of their sleeves were the sweat bands they had put on before they entered the Soul Society. Wearing any of their other clothes may have insulting to the Soul Reapers since they were serving as Zaraki's and Lucy's hosts. Lucy had Ryu formed and sitting next to her. Zaraki wore Battosai in it's red sheath at his waist.

"You alright Lucy?" Zaraki on the oppposite side of her as Ryu. "You looked worried."

"I am." Lucy barely whispered, letting her arms loosen off of her knees so she ould lean comfortably against Zaraki. "This is kind of intense. I mean, we are gonna be playing an important part in the history of forming the alliances between the Soul Society and our world."

"Kinda puts a different perspective on things, doesn't it?" Zaraki ran his hand through his hair. He had dyed it blonde with his goatee about a week before they had their run in with Kenpachi.

"Makes my stomach want to do a flip." Lucy let out a loud sigh. "Will we do the right thing?"

"Lucy, I think we can do the right thing if we just try our best." Zaraki let his eyes wonder to the two guards standing at the door. "Worse case senerio we end up the scourge of two worlds, right?"

"zaraki, I don't think you should joke about that." Lucy slid her hand over Zaraki's. "This is actually kinda serious."

"I know, I just don't like taking everything too seriously. Not now that I have you Lucy."

"Zaraki, promise me one thing." Lucy seemed even more tense suddnely.

"What Lucy?" Zaraki could feel himself beginning to wonder if this was what they should be doing, determining the status of the human Soul Reaper alliance.

"Promise me you will never forget who you are and leave me."

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Darkchild

DC turns metallic and catches James's left hand claws with his left. The claws burrying themselves deeper and deeper into his hand.

"I will not be brought down by an old man like you." And DC lets go of James claws and grabs his arm and tosses him over his shoulder. To which James recovers without much trouble.

James jumps into the air doing a flurry of kicks. Each blocked by DC. James lands and does a round house kick, DC blocks it but is still sent back a few feet. His feet skidding to a stop.

Without thinking DC created a sword of fire " Woah! Never done that before" And before DC could finish his thought James was coming at him claws bared. DC catching the claws between his blade and James. DC leans in and says " Guess i gotta up it up a bit dont i"

Then DC put his hand to James's chest and let out a blast of fire and darkness, burning a hole in James and sending the man flying into the wall.

This time it was DC's turn to go on the offensive. And before James landed DC was flying at him swinging his blade left and right up and down. And with each swing James countered with a fist or a kick to the head. James gave DC an uppercut sending the boy flying and landing hard.

DC stood up blood flowing from his mouth from the last punch. And James stood in front of him. " Alright bub i think this is enough you know darn well you will not win this fight. My healing factor has been working this entire session and yours is just kicking in." James turns his back and begins to walk away "sheathing" his claws.

DC's pride and ego get the best of him and he charges James. James turns and gives DC a firm and hard roundhouse kick to the head. Sending the boy again flying but this time DC laid unconscious when he hit the ground.

James looks up at the control room and snaps his fingers signaling for someone to come and bring DC to his room. Ordon comes down and picks DC up and brings him to DC's room where Lydia sits waiting.

"What happen to him?" Lydia comes running over to Darkchild.

Training.... Ordon says.

Ordon leaves the room to let Lydia tend to DC's wounds.

Are our subjects ready?

" Yes General. All of our troops are ready for battle"

Looks at group of fighters.

The Marauders have finally come back to me.

And one man dressed in all metal steps up to the General.

" My weapons are at your disposal."

Good, Scalphunter. Get the rest of your team ready. We attack at dawn.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Vrakmul

Espilion wandered Throughout the now Critically infected wastelands of Italy, Where the first Tiberium meteor hit the earth and where Tiberium ran amok. Now it is utterly uninhabitable to any Carbon Based life form, But for a tiberium based life form it was the most habitable area. Here Ion storms run rampant, Here visceroids and Tiberium fiends and Floaters roam freely, Here the once magnificent Tiber river is an endless stream of Red tiberium which is by far the most

valuble type as it is more useful and potent, Veinhole's are everywhere, More tiberium meteors hit here on a daily basis.

Espilion began to walk across this great wasteland that was once the magnificent and glorious nation of Italy.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki starts to open his mouth when a loud creeking noise filled the room. Him and Lucy both looked up and saw the door opening. The two guards began to step away and bowed. Zaraki pushed himself to his feet and held his hand out for Lucy. He gently puls her to her feet and stands.

"We are ready for you." A deep voice like the sound of stone tearing through a marble floor. "Please enter and we will begin our business."

Zaraki felt Lucy's small hand crawl into his palm. He lightly tightened his griip on her hand.

"Will you come with me?" Zaraki looked down at her calmly. "Will you be my anchor to my humanity?"

"Zaraki I will help you with anything. If you think the Soul Society will take away who you are, I will stand by your side to make sure they don't take you away."

"Lucy..."

"Please enter!" The voice boomed through the waiting room, not sounding angry or hateful, but even and powerful.

"Lead on Zaraki, I'll be with you." Lucy looked up at him and aqueezed his hand like he might run if she let go.

"Okay." Zaraki walked towards the glowing room, the power of several Captains poured out into the room, making the air feel like it was clawing at Zaraki and Lucy.

They walked in silently, her hand in his, looking obediently forward. They walked between twelve of the Gotei 13 Captains. They stopped and stood attentively before the 1thirtenth captain, the Commander General of the Soul Society.

Genryusai Shigekuni Yamamoto was a tall man who stood slightly stood over his cane. His jacket was draped complacently over his shoulders. His thick long beard was held in place by a string tied through the length of it. He held his cane with his hands stacked on each other at it's wooden knot.

He looked out quitely and nodded at the Captains.

"We have taken the steps to renegotiate the alliance between the human world and the Soul Society that was set up by your father's first pupil, Ichigo Kurosaki." He spoke slowly and deliberately. "While he was alive Ichigo Kurosaki was the human representative in the Soul Society. Since his disappearance we have sought someone with similar ties to the Soul Society."

Zaraki looked at Lucy uneasily. Ichigo was spoken of as if he were a legend by Kisuke while Zaraki was growing up.

"Zaraki Urahara, you are the son of the former Captain Kisuke Urahara and a human. You carry all the same powers that Ichigo has and then whatever Kidos that you have learned too." The commander kept his speech going and slowly opened his eyes. "Zaraki, will you and your comrade be our connection to the human world, to help us to work with your world in a fair and trusting way?"

Zaraki looked at Lucy and took a deep breath. Again he felt as if he was standing before a cliff and all he could see was the darkness at the bottom. Was he ready?

Suddenly he felt a soft squeeze at his hand. He looked down at Lucy. She looked at him and smiled lightly. Her lips moved quietly, but he knew what she as saying.

"Sir we will stand in for Ichigo- san, and we hope that we can be as productive in our work with the Soul Society as he was."

A loud claking noise filled the hall. The other Captains stood and faced the center again.

"Then the alliance is reborn, tonight the Soul Society will welcome it's new visitors and allies!" The commander's voice now seemed to resonate with life. "Tonight we have a new member to the courts!"

The captains bowed quickly and stood after Zaraki returned their bows.

"Dismissed." The Commander barked.

As the captains slowly filed from the room Zaraki turned to Lucy.

"And I will promise to stand with you." Zaraki turned and looked at a commotion at the door. Kenpachi's men were gathered and had let loose with a victorious cheer when they had heard that there was to be a celebration.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki pulled the battle vest on and looked about. He had been spending his last three months learning basic field medic procedures from the 2nd Division and their captain Retsu Unohana. She was a very kind and patient woman. She had assigned her third and fifth seeds to handle the task while her and her lieutenant went about helping the other captains planned out the details to the new alliance.

That training was over with now. Zaraki was being tossed to the wolves of the 11th division. He was told that they are the largest division and the most tenacious in battle. It was said that them and their captain were hungry for battle and nothing more, Zaraki had seen first hand how battle mad Kenpachi was, and Lucy had told him that the third seat Ikakku was the kind of prson who fights on the sole hope of having fun. Ikakku was also known as the roughest and most vicious Zanpaku- to trainer in the Soul Society. He has supposedly jumped at the chance to train with Zaraki.

Zaraki had passed Lucy on his way to training, she was headed off to the school for Kido instead of all the division training. The Captains had decided that she would be more effective as a kido caster than as a fighter since he Soul Release was more like kido casting. She had smiled in the most dazzling way, making Zaraki stop and wave. He was promptly ribbed by on of the 2nd Division transfer Soul Reapers, Kazuki Niyamani, for losing all he sense. Not one to be made fun of Zaraki pointed out the fact that he, at least, had a distraction.

The rest of the walk with Kazuki was filled with sarcastic comments and quick laughs as they walked through the long winding passages to the 11th Division's headquarters. Their arrival was met with much less energy. The 11th Division and many of the others looked down on the 2nd Division as being useless in battle, despite their abilities to save lives and return fighters back to the battles quickly.

Even worse was the fact that their was a contingency that saw human's as weak and unworthy of their efforts as guardians. By the looks of things they were the welcoming wagon for Zaraki. A dark haired Soul Reaper stepped forward and poked his finger into Zaraki's chest.

"You weak humans aren't welcome here, the old man is just senile." The bothersome young man decided he should inform Zaraki. "When the Soul Society has fighters like the captain and me, Miomoto Kodachi, weaklings like you aren't needed."

Miomoto was trying to slowly pour out his Soul Pressure to gauge how "weak" Zaraki was. It was a poor showing of power. Miomoto must have thought since Zaraki was not responding because he was scared, and Zaraki didn't want that.

"Look, pissant, I came here on an invitation to learn if that is a problem let me know and I'll kick your teeth in when I'm told it is okay." Zaraki popped his neck loudly. "Of course you may not be worth my effort."

Zaraki let his power jump to just above Miomoto and raised it as the annoying young man did his own.

"It would be a shame if I had to kill you." Miomoto grunted as his brow squinted with effort as he tried to fight off the pressure Zaraki was flooding him with. "Then I would have to comfort that sweet thing you call a girlfriend."

Zaraki snapped. He had put up with the 11th division's insults since he had arrived here. He had kept Lucy from it, but he was finally sick of it. He couldn't have stopped himself if he had wanted, he just lunged feverishly forward smashed Miomoto in the throat with his right fist. Several of the Soul Reapers started to move, but stopped when Miomoto sprung forward and tried to wrap up Zaraki's legs.

Zaraki let his legs shoot out and sprawled his weight into Miomoto's back, driving him face first into the ground. Zaraki felt a burning hatred take over his fists as he drove several punches into the base of Miomoto's skull and dug his knees into the top of his skull. Eventually Miomoto relaxed and tried to again to get a grip on Zaraki.  It proved to be a mistake as Zaraki swiveled himself behind the loud mouth and started punching him in the sides of his face. Miomoto made a weak noise and tried to cover himself, he had lost his desire to fight. As Zaraki continued to pound on his skull and jaw line he could feel his knuckles start to sting, probably broken or close to it. He didn't stop though. Zaraki refused to stop once Lucy was brought into it. Several of Miomoto's group sprung forward to try to help him. Zaraki didn't stop what he was doing though, he kept pounding Miomoto with the growing anger that was blinding him.

"Gah!!!"

Zaraki heard the pained screams finally and looked up.All of Miomoto's helpers were laid out, some even bleeding or holding onto broken limbs.

"On who's orders do you so rudely greet our newest ally and member?!?" The crazed voice bellowed over the laments of pain. "Huh? It wasn't the captain or your seated officers, now was it?!?"

Zaraki quit punching Miomoto and looked at the bald man. His Zanpaku- to had been drawn and released into a bamboo spear. It's red quaff bobbed in the wind.

"No treatments for the wounded until I get my answers!" Ikakku screamed at the downed men. Kazuki stood anxiously behind him.

"I'm sorry my presence seems to have upset them, please allow Kazuki to treat them, so that I can report to you Ikakku and begin my training." Zaraki stood and straightened his Zanpaku-to on his belt.

The wiry bald man smiled with glee at the thought of fighting someone.

"Accepted, now draw and let's begin!"

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LBV kills everyone, end of story

Lady Winter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Lady Winter

Corissa and Natalie continued to steal and had become quite rich in a short period of time. Soon, the two girls bought a large house in Munich where the could go for larger and more challenging jobs. They quickly gained notoriety throught all of Bavaria, becoming almost a myth, because how could two young girls be master criminals?

One day, as Corissa returned from a very profitable job, she noticed she was being followed by a tall man in a deep emerald green cloak. Corissa attempted to read his mind but found herself powerless to him, as if he had up some sort of psy-shield. He followed her for another two blocks before she stopped in front of her house to confront the stalker.

"Who are you and what do you want?" she snapped at the man in german as he approached.

"Gutten tag, mein freund." he replied in a voice that sent shivers up and down Corissa's spine. "I have been watching you and your friend for quite some time now. You have gained quite the reputation in the area, and it has caught the attention of my employer. He would like to meet with you, mein freund."

Corissa looked the man right into his pale blue eyes and told him, "I'm not your friend. I also work for no one. Tell your boss to shove it."

"He thought you would say that." he chuckled "Which is why have decided to motivate you a bit more." He pulled a phone from his pocket, and dialed a number. "Ja. Stellen sie das Mädchen telefonisch." he told the other end, and handed the phone to Corissa.

"Corissa?" came Natalie's worried voice from the other end. "Please, do what they sa..." Natalie interrupted herself with a scream of pain, and the line went dead.

"You see? I think if you want Natalie to live, you should come with me, mein freund." smiled the man, sadistically.

Corissa stood there in shock. Natalie, her only friend in the world, had been taken. Her jaw tightened with anger, and glared at the man as she told him "Lead the way, creep."

"I knew you would cooperate. Come, my employer, the great crime lord Michael Von Hammerstein, does not like to be kept waiting." Suddenly an unmarked black Mercedes pulled up next to them. They then got into the car and drove off into the night to see Von Hammerstein.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Vrakmul

On The Story of Scrin project Omnicron starts on the world Tiberius.

The source of all tiberium.

"How much longer until the subject has arisen from the womb" said a supervisor.

"3 more complete lunar cycles" said the Master Engineer.

"I would like to know about what are the subjects abilities" said the Supervisor

"We are combining the abilities of the Shock Trooper and Mastermind with an Advanced Ichor Powered Suit" Said the Master Engineer

"Specifics?" Asked The Supervisor

"Subject can lift 10 tons under Tiberius' Gravity, or 25 tons on a M class planet" said The Master Engineer

"Weaponary?" Inquired the Supervisor

"Proton Lasers, Plasma disks, Plasma Cutters, Pulse Energy Weaponary, EMP coils, and A lightning spike, we may add others but only if the Subject proves itself" Said the Master Engineer

"Good, The Overlord will be pleased to hear this" Said the Supervisor.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki sat back on the hillside and waved his hand over Battosai. The Zanpaku- to disappeared into thin air. At the bottom of the hill several of Zaraki's squad members were busy gathering up equipment and taking status reports as they cleaned up after the Hollow hunt. To his left sat Ikkaku and to his right was Kazuki. In front of him grinning complacently at him was Lucy. Zaraki grinned back at her for a second.

Suddenly he was on his feet standing over her, Battosai drawn and covered with blood. Ikkaku and Kizuki gave a sudden lurch and fell over, blood spraying from their throats as they laid down dead. Lucy's eyes were suddenly filled with terror. She had never seen Zaraki behave so ruthlessly or attack his allies. She tried to call out Ryu, but it was no use, Zaraki shoved Battosai through her stomach and lifted her from the ground.

"Give us a kiss" The unfamiliar voice rasped from his throat.

Lucy sputtered weakly and coughed out blood. Zaraki's face contorted into a wicked smile and a white liquid poured from his eyes and mouth, covering him in a mask of white hatred.

Suddenly Zaraki shook his head from side to side. He saw the look of concern on Lucy's face and grinned back at her.

"Sorry, lost my self in a moment of daydreaming." Zaraki rubbed his hand against the back of his head and laughed off the day dream. "I'm back now though."

"Can you excuse us?" Lucy stood and walked towards Zaraki. "We need some alone time, haven't had much since the hunts started"

"Okay, me and Kizuki can just get the men in line so we can move out in ten minutes." Ikkaku grinned like a wolf before it slumbered. "Right?"

"Uhh, I was... Gah!" Kizuki grabbed his head and stood in obedience to Ikkaku's punch. "I was just thinking the same thing."

The two wondered down the hill towards the other Soul Reapers.

"It's still there Zaraki." Lucy whispered to him quietly. "That terrible thing that has been living in you is trying to get free still."

"He's not trying anything" Zaraki tried to lie, he hated to worry Lucy.

"Just now while you were daydreaming, you made the same face at everyone that you made on that day you changed. Your eyes filled with the blood lust and hatred that was seemed to demand death." Lucy ran a hand up Zaraki's cheek. "They didn't see it, but for a brief moment you were gone and that evil, hungry monster was there."

Zaraki looked Lucy in the eyes. He couldn't lie to her and he knew she could read him.

"He'll never hurt you." Zaraki grunted as he looked into Lucy's eyes. "I swear."

"I'm not worried about me, I'm worried about you." Lucy sighed and leaned her head against Zaraki's chest, the course fabric of his battle vest pressed into her cheek. "It's trying to take over your soul Zaraki, and we don't know how to beat it."

"I'll find a way." Zaraki put a hand behind Lucy's head and hugged her. "I'll never leave you, I'll protect you and defeat my demon."

Lucy hugged Zaraki around his chest and sighed. She wanted to bealieve him so badly, but something in her was saying that the monster would never leave Zaraki, and it wanted her soul more than anything else.
Post Edited:2007-11-11 20:13:30

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Vrakmul

"Greetings unit Upsilion" said CABAL

"You are too fight the GDI in the name of NOD" said CABAL

"Affirmative" said Upsilion as he walked out of the hand of NOD and into the battle

There were explosions everywhere as titans squashed infantry only to be destroyed by rockets.

A large number of Orca bombers flew to the base only to meet a large number of SAMs.

"Chaotic I like it" said Upsilion as a plasma burst flew towards a GDI light infantry unit killing him.

"Take that" said Upsilion as he walked by the ashes of the Infantry

Soon a explosion from a Titan's shell came directly next to upsilion

"So you want a Piece of me" said Upsilion as he fired a Few missiles at the titan

One missile flew up the cannon's muzzle as the titan fired

The shell and the missile met in a brilliant explosion destroying both and the titan.

"One down about 1 billion to go" said Upsilion.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Plip, plip, plip.

"Sir! We need to get to backup to them now!" The young Soul Reaper cut into a Hollow as he sliced it in two. "There are still two more over there! We need to get them out now!"

Suddenly a hand pulled the young man back and tossed him through the gateway. As he slid across the floor the young man spun on his hands and pushed himself to his feet. He lowered his head and tried to charge forward through the gate. He crumbled slowly to the ground when as a shot of pain exploded through his gut. He feebly pushed himself to his hands and knees and glared at his assailant.

Miomoto stood over him, his Zanpaku- to's hilt turned towards him. The leering Soul Reaper swung his Zanpaku- to, sealing the gate behind him.

"We've lost too many, get the back up here and we'll go back in for them." Miomoto stepped over the young man and walked to the nearest pillar, flopping down at the base to take a quick rest.

"Sixth seat Miomoto!" The young man coughed for air. "We can't leave them there to die! Fifth Seat Zaraki Urahara and Special Medical correspondent Lucy Honza are still back there!"

"I said we have already lost enough men today!" Miomoto screamed as he point his Zanpaku- to at the enlisted member of the 11th Division. "We will wait for the back up to get here and you will quit questioning me!"

All around the gate entrance room the injured and beaten Soul Reapers had begun to stand to their feet. Some were leaned against their friends, others their Zanpaku- to. They began to grumble angrily amongst themselves. Several held their Zanpaku- tos in their hands pointed toward Miomoto.

"This is not the time to let your jealousy get the better of you!" The young man climbed back on his feet and held his Zanpaku- to at the ready. "Zaraki is one of us! He has fought beside us and has put his life on the line for us! You shame yourself and dishonor us by holding us here!"

"I'm the one in charge now! You will all shut up and sit down!" Miomoto stood to his feet and drew his Zanpaku- to, his spirit pressure exploded out from him. "Now sit down and shut your mouths!"

The men started to take a step forward, but became frozen in their steps. Their sneers and hate filled eyes snapped to a look of admiration and they smiled in righteous glee.

"Captain!" The men chant as a large shadow loomed over the horizon and escorts followed on either side. The soft jingling of bells caould be heard on the breeze as Kenpachi took his last step,and sighed a low grunt as he stopped.

"Report damn it." His face is twisted into a monstrous frown as of disgust as he looked at Miomoto. "Where is my fifth seat and the representative?!"

"Sir!" Miomoto scrambles back slightly as he saw his towering commander. "They were pressing an attack against Hollows that had us outnumbered and overpowered. He was a mad dog out there and she followed.."

"Shut up!" The young Soul Reaper's voice roared from his throat. "The Sixth Seat called a retreat and punished those who disobeyed him! He struck me in the stomach and closed the gate, and half of our other injuries are because of him!"

Kenpachi turned and snatched up Miomoto by the front of his kimono, hoisting him in the air in front of him. He shook the man violently and tossed him against a pillar.

"How dare you act so dishonorable you dog!" Kenpachi stepped forward and grabbed Miomoto by the back of his shirt. "You're coming with us to get them back!"

Miomoto tossed and turned in Kenpachi's grip, his feet flailing in the air. He even pried helplessly at his captain's hand, until he realized that he wouldn't get free of the vise like finger.

A bright flash of light filled the Gateway platform as Kenpachi thrust his sword into the air to open the familiar doors. The large wooden lacquered doors slowly slid open, the sound of wood grinding against wood echoes with the sound of wind blowing against the rice paper panes. As the door finished opening a dark presence spilled out of the gate way. Kenpachi grunted loudly and looked into the doorway. Inside Hollow's bodies littered the ground , bodies that had been torn open and mangled. The injuries were from something other than a Zanpaku- to, the open wounds better resembled torn paper than a cut. Some of the bodies still smoldered from fire kido that was used on them. Somewhere in the grim forest footsteps loudly approached.

All the Soul Reapers tensed up and look apprehensively into the desolate scenery. The footsteps kept getting closer, the dark energy that followed them began to bleed into the gateway violently. Kenpachi saw the figure first and raised his arm to push the others out from in front of the doorway.

"Make room." He snarls as he sheathed his Zanpaku-to.

From inside the doorway a familiar Chuck Taylor clad foot clomped onto the stone floor. His pants tugged against his leg as a small breeze flowed through the door way with him. The tattered ends of his pants violently whipped  about his ankle as the gate sealed behind him. He still had what was left of his battle vest dangling about his torso, a testimony of the ferocity of the battle. Across the bridge of his nose a fresh wound slowly oozed blood. On the top of his head were parts of a white mask, broken and jagged, it's horn still pointed up in the air. One of his eyes had slowly lost what was left of the black cloud that had overtaken it, his pupil slowly faded back from the gold shine that had tainted it. His Zanpaku- to was tucked hastily into his belt.

On his back he carried Lucy. His jacket draped over her shoulders. She laid quietly with her face close to his. Her arms dangled over his shoulders, blood slowly trickled down and dripped off of her finger tips.

plip, plip, plip.

Her hair hung loosely down the back of her neck and sides of her face, were it gently hugged the sides of her chin. A smear of blood added a little color to her pale skin. Her feet dangled lifelessly from  between his arms and his body. Zaraki's slow walk ended in the center of the clearing as he nodded to several of his squad members. They ran over to help him loer Lucy off of his back and laid her out on the ground. Zaraki turned to Kenpachi and narrowed his eyes.

As if to answer the stare Kenpachi tossed Miomoto's at Zaraki's feet. The confused man looks about, his eyes stopped and focused on the body that was wrapped in Zaraki's shirt.

"I.. I... I.." Miomoto tries to crawl away from his crime, but Zaraki stomped down on him, pinning him in place.

"Prepare for judgment."

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Clang!

Zaraki buried his Zanpaku- to about a foot into the stone landing next to Miomoto's face and brought his knee crashing down into Miomoto's collar bone. The force of the blow made a loud pop as Miomoto felt his collar bone break.

Thwap!

Zaraki's fist slammed into the side of Miomoto's face causing him to bite down on the inside of his cheek while he screamed. Out of instinct Miomoto brought his arm opposite the break around to try and defend himself, but it proved to be a mistake as Zaraki wrapped his own arm around Miomoto's fore arm and clamped his hand around the back of Miomoto's. Zaraki then wrapped his other hand between Miomoto's bicep and grabbed his own elbow. With a low grunt Zaraki twisted his body and arms which created another loud pop that echoed through the staging platform. Zaraki stood up as he watched Miomoto writhe in pain. He slowly reached out and grabbed the hilt of his Zanpaku- to.

Kenpachi gripped his own Zanpaku- to ready to intervene if Zaraki went for the kill. He had thought that the experience may have been too much and that Zaraki wouldn't be able to stop himself from doing the wrong thing.

"Z..."

The platform went silent as everyone turned their attention back to the covered young woman. Before anyone could move Zaraki was beside her as he lifted her head into his arms. He brushed away the loose strands of hair on her face.

"Lucy." Zaraki dug into one of the pouches that were still left on his decimated battle vest and pulled out some of the different pills that they trained him to use in 2nd Division. He crushed the pill between his fingers and dropped it into Lucy's mouth. Instantly his hand grabbed a water gourd from Yusuke, the young Soul Reaper that had been on the hunt. His slowly poured sips of water into Lucy's mouth and heard her gulp quietly. Zaraki grinned slightly and begun to pour Kido into his palm so that he could start treating Lucy's wounds. "I thought you were dead."

"You mean I'm not?" Lucy grinned weakly and looked about. "Are they okay"

"We're all okay ma'am." The young Yosuke replied. "We're more worried about you. You had no vitals when you two came back through, we thought the worst had happened."

"No, it was a trick that they taught me in the schools." Lucy grimaced as Zaraki started to force Kido into her wounds to bind the muscles and tissue back together. "They showed us to how to go into a type of hibernation to slow our bodies down while we wait for rescue. I knew Zaraki would protect me, and I hoped that you guys would return for us. Looks like I was right on both accounts."

A silence filled  the platform but was slowly filled with murmurs and orders as the Soul Reapers took Miomoto into custody and moved Lucy to the 2nd Division head quarters. Zaraki stepped away from Lucy as the medics loaded her onto a stretcher and carried her away. Kenpachi patted Zaraki on his shoulder and nodded for him to follow the medics. Zaraki bowed his head silently and began to turn and follow.

I let her live this time lover boy

Zaraki froze momentarily and turned back to where the gate had been. The fragment of his mask laid on the ground, it's eye hole stared at him with an empty socket.

I let her live so that I could enjoy tasting her soul later.

"I won't let you." Zaraki felt his jaw line tighten and clenched his fists. "I'll kill us both before I ever let that happen."

Aww, no reason to be a spoiled sport. The voice mockingly pouted. You saw the power I have, wouldn't it be easier if you just gave in?

Zaraki turned and walked away from the mask slowly. He didn't want to ruin the happiness he had been given back when Lucy had awoken.

Gah! You just wait, one of these days I'll be the one turning around all cool and sauntering off!

It'll never happen Zaraki thought to himself.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Darkchild

Bump

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#141  Edited By Ferro Vida

Wow...

A real piece of Vine history.

2Gunz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By 2Gunz
Ferro Vida said:
"Wow...

A real piece of Vine history."
it never ends actually, you just Build Your characters story through rpging here, bout to do that
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Ferro Vida

Yeah, I know. Its a good idea. I'm going to stop posting these small OOC ones now.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

"GAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!"  Yusuke roared with pain as he slumped to the ground.  "Guah!  Gah!"

The hollow stood over him holding what had recently been Yusuke's left arm and grinned to itself as the young Soul Reaper howled in pain.

"Why isn't the alarm going off?"  Yusuke grunted as a quake of pain tore through his body.

'Fujiko didn't make it to the button brat."  The could voice whispered as it stepped over Yusuke.  "Kinda got fried by a trap I set at the door."

"That voice..." Yusuke's eyes opened as recognition seeped into his mind. "It.. Guah!"

The hollow swung down with the dismembered are repeatedly as it beat the young Soul Reaper  Blood and gore slung from the end of the limb.

"Stop hitting yourself!"  The Voice growled as it beat the Soul Reaper until had he quit moving.  "Muhahahaha.  I make myself laugh sometimes."

As Yusuke laid unconscious on the floor the Hollow bent down and pulled his head back and  with a violent jerk the Hollow snapped the young man's neck.  After it had dropped Yusuke face first back onto the ground the Hollow looked at the arm in it's other hand.  After studying the lifeless limb the creature shrugged and tossed the limb onto the young man's back like a child who had grown tired of playing with a toy.  Satisfied that it would have no more problems from the now corpse the Hollow looked about the room.  It was in the prison area, a drab place with cold gray walls and heavy wooden doors.  Walking towards the closest door the Hollow looked inside and saw a shadow huddled in the corner pressed again the wall. 

"What's the matter?  You don't want to play?"  The eerie voice chuckled.

"Stay away!  I'm protected in here!"  Miomoto screamed at the monster.  "The shield spell here will protect me!"

The Hollow stepped forward and made several quick gestures with it's blood covered hand.  As the last movement finished the wall suddenly lit up and then blew apart.  Fragments of bars and wall shot back into the cell and tore through Miomoto.  The disgraced Soul Reaper sputtered blood and slumped forward, blood slowly poured out of his mouth.  At the cell gateway the Hollow tilted it's head and looked at the ceiling.  It's hand made a flash of a movement again and the roof then collapsed in on Miomoto's body.

"Better safe than sorry."  The hollow reasoned to itself.

Satisfied by the carnage and having killed it's target the Hollow turned and walked back out of the prison.  As the Black clad figure stepped into the courtyard it stopped and removed it's mask, and tucked it quietly into the front of it's kimono as it began the short walk back to it's barracks.

Crazy_Eights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Crazy_Eights

HOLY CRAP YOU CAME BACK!!!!!!!

SUP ZARAKI....its Darkchild just different account

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

"Hey sunshine.  Wake up there bunny rabbit."

"Mmmph!"  Zaraki snorted and tossed onto his side.

"Hey kid we're not playing, get up or else we'll have to use force."  A gruff voice called from the other side of the bed.  "This is official business and you're wanted for questioning."

Zaraki squeezed his eyes shut even tighter and let out a long deep sigh.  As the last of his breath rolled out of him he opened his eyes and look at the two men that were bothering him.  What he had thought was just two men was actually seven armed and Zanpaku- to drawn Soul Reapers surrounding his bed.  He couldn't  help but think that he may have been reciting kido spells in his sleep again.

"What not breakfast in bed?"  Zaraki rolled back onto his back and sat up slowly.  The fact that none of the guards had cracked a smile nor had any of them sheathed their Zanpaku- tos meant that they were serious.  "What seems to be the problem Sanosuke?"

The tall man with the gruff voice huffed to himself.

"You don't show enough respect pup."  Sanosuke sheathed his Zanpaku- to and pulled a black band from his belt, kido restraints.  "You are a suspect in a murder from last night, and unless you can come up with a good excuse as to why you aren't the culprit then you will be coming with us to the Central Chamber for your trial."

"A good excuse huh?"  Zaraki pulled his blanket off of his lap and looked around.  "Okay.  I'll give you a good excuse, but first step back please."

"What?" Miu, a short hot headed female Soul Reaper from the Execution squad, barked.

"Baaaack.  Uuuuuuuh ppppp."  Zaraki looked at the now glaring woman and shrugged.  "Slow enough for you to get?"

Miu started to step forward, but stopped when Sanosuke clicked his tongue at her.  Miu and the other five Soul Reapers backed up about five feet, but none lowered their weapons.

"Awesome, thanks."  Zaraki looked off the side of his futon and grimaced to himself.  "Now there is an excellent reason why It was not me.  You see ever since we arrived here I have had Lucy cast a Kido for warding on my floor at nights as she leaves for her barracks.  Why you may be wondering?  Well that easily explained too.  I had a problem with sleep walking as a child and I don't need that kind of problem here."

With a grunt Zaraki kicked his feet off the side of the futon and slapped them against the floor.  Five bright flashes exploded around the room and signaled in five steel statue Oni.  The five guardians instantly weaved around the Soul Reapers and tackled Zaraki back into his bed with a loud thud.  Under all the steel and moving magic Zaraki grunted and fumed.

"You see anytime my kido or reitsu touches the floor these..."  Zaraki twisted about and tried to get some breathing space.  "Monstrosities appear and capture me."

"We all know how good you are at kido these things..."

"Shouldn't be a problem?  Well apparently you have none read up on Lucy.  Her kido level and efficiency is three levels above mine.  So really, yes these are a problem.  And before you ask, I can't use my own kido to target their casting points.  She changes where she hides them in the room right before I get in bed and then does a double layer around my futon to keep me from using kido at all at nights.  It's a real pain if you know what I mean."

Zaraki managed to get one of his arms free and smiled as Lucy stepped in front of his room's door.  The bewildered look on her face said enough for him.

"They were gonna arrest me!"  Zaraki quipped while he made an overly exaggerated mean face.  "Something about murder and bad jokes."

Lucy shook her head and stepped into the room.  As she passed through the door a new light flashed and a giant steel column appeared from the the ceiling and slammed down onto Zaraki.  The crunch of the wooden floor giving under the impact of the beam and a loud grunt filled the room. As the dust settled the arresting Soul Reapers all looked at Lucy, who smiled nervously and waved.

"In case he ever tried to escape the statues that was my second line defense to make sure that he doesn't cause trouble."  Her hands pointed and her fingers snapped making the steel beam and the statues disappear. 

"Oww."  Zaraki curled up in a ball and hugged himself.  "My everything hurts now."

"Why is Zaraki a suspect in the murder?"  Lucy knelt next to Zaraki and began to prepare kido spells for healing.

"Miomoto was murdered at oh three hundred this morning ma' am, but if the giant bruise you call Zaraki couldn't do it then this is a worse situation than we thought."  Sanosuke waved for the guards to sheath their zanpaku- to and lifted his communication head piece.  "Bad news councilor, as you heard and should have seen from the cameras, Zaraki is not the felon."

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Constantine
Crazy_Eights said:
"HOLY CRAP YOU CAME BACK!!!!!!!SUP ZARAKI....its Darkchild just different account"
O_O
Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo
Clack!

The heavy brass lock turned sluggishly, as if it was taking all of Sanosuke's strength to open the door.  Zaraki looked around the plain looking wooded area and grunted to himself.  He had already spent a little time in the Maggot's Nest when he was sent with several Special Ops members to help quail an inmate riot.  Inside the Maggot's Nest they were none allowed to carry their Zanpaku- tos, so the incident was actually a training scenario for Zaraki to use the hand- to- hand training that he had been learning from the third seat for the better part of the six months that he had been in Soul Society.  Zaraki could still remember the amount of physical and spiritual strength that it took him and the other Special Ops members to defeat each of the  inmates.  It was not his fondest moment since he had arrived having had his arm broken while trying to help bring down the ring leader.  After the mission Zaraki realized that he had been the only one who had been injured beyond a scratch on the arm or face.  Afterwards he began to perfect his steel body training.

Click!  Creeeeeek!  Clunk!

Zaraki looked up as the door finished opening and sighed, he was not too enthusiastic about being back here, and especially not since it was to help find out who had murdered the man who tried leaving him and Lucy for dead.  As Zaraki walked through the high arched doors he could feel the cool breeze of the ave's air on his skin and the dim glow of the lanterns form the main hall.  As the small knot of warriors passed through the last arch way they stopped.  piled around the room laid the bodies of all the inmates that had been waiting out their time in the Maggots Nest.  None of them had seemed to have survived, let alone remain in one piece.  At the back of the room was a smalled door with a single black uniformed Soul Reaper's body propped up against the frame.  Fujiko's body was gashed open at the shoulder, a large part of which was missing.  Zaraki looked to the left of the doorway and saw what she had been after.  A small wooden square with an intricate design carved into the face sat just shy of a streak of blood that told the team that Fujiko had failed.  The alarm sat silent and no one had even had seen the epic struggle that claimed some many lives.  At least no one that lived to tell about it.  Zaraki stooded down and lifted Fujiko's chin to examine her wounds.  The gash was clean, but not natural, bone and muscle had both been torn from her body.  Zaraki looked down the hall and saw the chunk of flesh on the floor, a smear of blood higher on the wall made Zaraki think that it had been thrown there. 

Not thrown nimrod.  Spat.

Zaraki blinked hard and looked bak at the wound and lump of flesh.

'You're right.  Your handy work?'

Not mine, I would have just swallowed that portion.  She looks like she would have a sweet taste to her.

'So who then?'

Hollow probably.  So we cool now, you gonna let me out?

'Shut it.'

Zaraki stood up and followed Sanosuke down the hall and past the lump of flesh.  As they reached the end of the hall they stepped into the solitary confinement area.  Zaraki froze when he saw the body laying by three other investigators feet.  Yusuke's body was still sprawled out on the floor, his arm tossed onto him like it were a blanket. 

"Awww, please tell me I'm seeing things."  Zaraki stepped over and rolled Yusuke's head about to see his face.  "Son of ..."

Behind him Zaraki heard the splatter of vomit and a rush of feet to leave the room.  He could feel Lucy's and Miu's spirit pressure helping Aku, a young member of the science squad, from the room. 

"We're gonna need a new techi in here."  Zaraki stood and nodded towards Yusuke's body  "I don't think this was a normal Hollow that did all this."
Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Acer

Day had long since passed.....Upon the vine city. Only for it to be replaced by a luminous night.....A moon in the sky setting its half wake gaze upon its every surface, of ground, building and the inhabitants that set foot beneath the twinkling stars. One of those, that had the pleasure of nights breeze brushing against their warm faces....Was the captain of the illustrious and controversial fifth division.....Acer. The shinigami stood on the top of one of the many buldings...Tiles cracking beneath his feet, and falling upon a hard ground. He was wearing standard captain robes, occumpinied by his zanpakuto that tucked itself in an enchanted snow white sheath.

A look of nerves and uncertainity stapled across his face, as he looked up at the moon.....That shared a connection with his rested blade. The breeze so swift and free blew upon his face....And rustled his messy brown hair. Sighing he wondered why another caaptain haden't been sent out to retrieve the escaped Arrancar. Why they ever made him a captain was beyond him? And even many of the other shinigami. No confidence.....No real abilities and yet he had been giving a top mission.....In a world he had not visited in a while. Adjusting his square glasses....He felt a spiritual energy of incredible power. It was feint and on the move.....But it was defintly him.

Taking off Acer glided through the air.....With grace and effortless movement. The wind itself seeming to carry him across one buillding to the next. He was moving fast.....But lack of confidence halted him from moving faster, and catching the target quicker. All around him Acer witnessed the goings on in the city below. The 3 men helping their drunk friend home....As he occasionaly stopped to throw up. The underage prostitute scoring drugs from the local dealer....And the happy bride to be a sleep in her best friends arms. Then it happened. The Arrancar had stopped moving but why? Then he realized why....Turning around slowly he had already felt their energy. Quickly all six surrounded him.....Flanking him on all ends. "Great.....I have the worst luck" He thought to himself as the six menos surrounded him. Not just any but ones of great power. He had thought one before, and came out alive but six.....Scared him, made him more nervous than he already was. They were hollows that were only to be dealt with by the strongest shinigami. He did not want to die....Not here....Not away from his love. Unsheathing his zanpakuto the captain readied for a battle high above vine city.