Comic Vine: 1602

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

This is going to be like the comic series Marvel:1602.

Rules: Use your comic vine character exept use it in the 17 century. the year will be 1602 like the comic. Instead of being in America, The most populated areas would be in London and Europe and what not. So your character would be in Europe in the RPG. That doesn't mean you can't go to America, although there will be very few colonies and mostly Native Americans.

Heres a little TWIST. You have to get your powers in a medieval way. If your a mutant, Humans have labeled you as Witchbreed because they think your powers are devil's work. The public also, like they did with witches, burns witchbreed at the stake. Try and avoid capture and do what you would normally do except in medieval times.And if you got your powers in a scientific way, it would most likely be magic in this time period.

And if you can, make your name more English such as: Scott Summers=Scotious Summerisle, or Nick Fury=Sir Nicholas Fury. Also, all groups you may have are now given different names for the century. If I may use the Vine Villains as an example: Vine Villains=Villains of the Vine, or, even an old english form of S.H.I.E.L.D. existed, except for the British instead of America.

You can even follow the original Marvel:1602 storyline if you wish. And no Making yourself king or queen of whatever country, they already have those and you either make your own living or plot against the crown, your decision.

Long story short, set everything back about 400 years. Sounds simple, doesn't it? Standard RPG rules apply.

Any questions, Pm Cryo-Wolf

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Scotius Wolfman looked out onto the open sea with a sparkle in his eye. He formed and ice crystal and held it up to the morning sun, making light shine everywhere.

He was born with his powers and, when he was a young child, his parents were killed trying to protect him from the British authorities. He escaped and lived on the streets until his present age of 14. He was on the docks one day when he saw a new ship come into port. After all of the crew had left, he snuck on to loot it of food and treasure.

There was a door locked at the back of the ship. Scotius used his ice powers to break in and grabbed everything shiny he saw.

"Y'know that doesn't belong to you." A voice said behind him. Scotius panicked and shot ice darts at the voice. He looked around to see a man with braids in his long black hair, some gold teeth, and tattos all over his body with a captain's hat on. He noticed a pistol on his belt as well as a dagger in it's scabbard.

The man held his hand up and the ice darts stopped in their tracks, then fell to the floor. The man looked down at the ice darts with interest and asked Scotius,"Whats your name boy?"

"Scotius Wolfman, stranger." He replied. He heard a voice in his head saying,Do you think you're the only one with powers, Scotius Wolfman. The man slwoly walked toward him. "Belive me, your not." The man smiled and Scotius could see his gold teeth.

"The name's Hawke. Captain William Hawke. Meet me here tomorw in the mornin' and I'll tell you more. Saavy?"

Scotius returned the next morning and met Captain Hawke. "So you've come to join us."

Scotius was amazed. He was thinking that very thing, but he hadn't said a word of it. "We're Witchbreed, Mr. Wolfman. And we need to stick together. Get on board and my firstmate will show you to your room."

After a few hours at sea , Scotius came out of his room and up onto the deck. He looked up and felt his mouth drop. There was a pirate flag instead of a british one.

"Yes, we're pirates. And I know you don't mind." Captain Hawke told him of his Witchbreed power of reading minds and moving things with his mind. Scotius agreed to join. "Oh, and, I'll just call you Scott from now on. Saavy? Scotius is too long."

That was two days ago. Scotius loved being a pirate. Everyone on board was Witchbreed and were like the family he longed for. Captain Hawke came up to Scott and said,"The New World. That's where we're going. I have a map of a hidden treasure and I want to know if it's real. After that we're heading back to England."

Scott smiled again. He knew exactly what he was thinking.....again. He looked on with hope at the New World, just being able to see it over the horizon. "We should be there by Dusk." Captain said,"We'll make camp then." and left.

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The WeatherMan

Photon was running, springing away from an angry mob of people. His mother was dead. His father's head was on one of the stakes that they chased him. He wished he could turn back, destroy and burn those imbeciles, but his fear suppressed his fury. He hated the world, wishing for nothing more that to destroy it. It wasn't his fault that he looked the way he did, but he couldn't help it. The plates were stuck to him no matter how hard he tried to get them off.

"Burn at stake, ya devil!!" - they screamed at him. Suddenly, he felt the the fury finally managed to tip the balance of the scales into its favor. He turned around.

"You bloody bastards! Die!" - Photon released the energy he felt building up inside, and to his amazement... nothing happened.

"Wha... Where did the devil's bloke go? Hey, who burned out the candled?! I can't see anything!" - people screamed and started walking around like they were in darkness.

Photon turned around and started walking, digging his face deep into his coat, while silently crying. HE aimed for the closest pub in the London's outskirts, "The Bloody Mary."

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Walkingstone

Arranging her skirts around herself, Elisabeth focused her attention on the play about to be performed. She did so love the theatre and to be invited by the Queen herself was a true honour. A foppish waste of space by the side of her attempted to get her attention by offering her a sweetmeat but she clearly ignored him. He was just another idiot whose high opinion of himself was far and above those held by his circle of sycophants.

The opening players moved into position and Elisabeth leaned forward. She adored the first lines of a play and this was one she knew very well. She had begged her father to take her every time it had been performed and because he doted on her, he took her. Biting her bottom lip, she mouthed the words along with the actor:

"Now is the winter of our discontent..."

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GL Bertron

Robert Tron sat on the edge of small roof. He was breathing heavy. The village had been small but him and his mentor had managed to find and kill James Longwind. They had caught him at the other end of the town and chased him up to the roofs. Robert's master had to do something extreme though and used the talisman. A near by guard had seen the green wolf his master mauled the witchbreed with and had began shooting at them. Marckus Mc Morin was fatally shot in the side of his head. with his last bit of strength he slide the talisman to Robert and went into a spastic seizure and died.

Robert was now alone in this world. He was the last of the secret police that had been sent out without cover from the government. His master has taught him how the talisman worked and told him it was only for tough fights. Robert would need to find his mentor's family now and explain what had happened. Or rather he would have to create what had happened and lie to the mna's family.

"Better get off of this place and get ready for the next pissant that I get info on." Robert jumped off the ceiling and landed on the back of a hay wagon and finally jumped from there to the ground, holding tightly to his sword so as not to lose it in the tumble.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

The rowboat shook as it landed on the shore of the new world. Scott jumped out, marveling at the new landscape. He looked back at the crewmen who were unloading supplies. Captain sent a message to his firstmate on the ship, Take care o' my ship. We'll be back tomorrow same time at the latest.

He turned to Scott and said,"We'll set up camp here. Quick go get some wood 'n we'll set us up a fire."

Scott nodded,"Aye Aye Captain." He ran off into the woods. The woods were much like the woods in England, but much larger, denser, and more lush. He wandered through them, every so often sahooting an Ice crystal to knock down a tree branch. He caught a branch and said,"Me aim's gettin good!"

He got enough wood and began to head back when he noticed a small brook. He put down the firewood and knelt down beside it. Sticking his finger in it, he began to freeze the surface. He chuckled and got back up.

He grabbed the firewood and began to head back to camp when he noticed some dense fog down the brook aways. Curiosity overtook him and he followed the mist along the brook. He stopped when his foot stepped into water. "Brilliant!" he said dropping the firewood. He concentrated and sent the mist away. He looked up and saw an enormous waterfall over a serene, clear pond. "bloody hell....." He said, staring at it in awe. He looked straight up and saw the moon. It looked exactly as it did over in England, but since there weren't any lamps around obstructing you sight of it, it shone in its full glory.

Suddenly there was a howl. Scott looked up at the top of the waterfall and saw a wolf. It looked straight into his eyes and into his soul. Scott couldn't help but feel he was in a trance. The wolf ran off to somewhere at the top of the waterfall.

Scott,where are you!? We're freezing our backs off over here! Scott shook himself out of the trance. He grabbed the firewood and ran back to camp. It had been cold but he hadn't noticed. Guess it was part of the ice powers. He got back to a fully set up camp. "Oy! over here!" Captain yelled to Scott.

A witchbreed sat next to the firewood and set it aflame. Capatain leaned over to Scott and said,"Thats me firstmate." He said, pointing to the witchbreed on the other side of him.

Say 'ello He told Scott. Scott leaned over and extended out his hand,"Nice to meet ye chap."

To his surprise, a girl's hand reached out from the shadows to shake his own. He could now see her face. She was around his age, probably about a year or a half older. "Charmed." She said with a half-smile. Scott's face got red with embarassment. "I'll leave you two alone, then?" The Captain said, getting up and walking away.

"Name's Juliette Turner. Everyone calls me Jules for short. And you are?"

Scott came back to reality and said,"Scotius Wolfman. Scott for short." he let out a short laugh of awkardness, As he noticed her teeth. Her canines were bigger than her normal teeth. "I can never hide those for long," She said knowing what he was staring at,"My father was an englishman but me mum.....she was a vampire."

Scott jumped back. "Don't worry,"She explained,"I'm only half. I can stand the sun 'n all that. It's just the blood and strength part that I get. Then, come to find out, I'm witchbreed as well." She made a flame appear in her hand," 'cuz 'o that, me parents were killed."

Scott looked down. She was just like him. They both looked up as The captain stepped up to tell a story. Scott looked over and saw Jules had inched closer to him. He smiled and looked up at the Captain.

"And now I will tell you the native legend of the Yeneldushi......."

Rosemary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rosemary

Rosemary walked down the barren streets of London, her dress flowing in the wind. She noticed some men hanging out by a bar and saw one of them leave.

"Delicious...." she said as she walked by the men after the stray. She blew the other men a kiss and followed the stray one into an alley. "Oh my!" she said, pretending to fall on the ground. Just as she had thought, the man came running back to help her up.

"Oh my- thank you so much for helping me kind sir." She batted her eyelashes.

"N-no problem ma'am." The man said tipping his hat.

"Come closer." Rosemary whispered as she leaned in close to kiss the man. Instead she went for his throat, her fangs piercing his neck, releasing the sweet red juice she craved. The man screamed in pain but was helpless against her grip. She threw him to the ground, bone dry.

"Mmmmmmm........I love when they have whiskey in their blood." She walked off, leaving him there, dead. I wonder where a girl can have a good time around here. she thought as she headed for the entertainment district.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GL Bertron

Robert handed the woman a small bag and turned. He was done here and didn't need to stay any longer.

"That poor man."

The woman began to cry uncontrollably, hugging the bag close to her chest. Robert had told her that Markus had given his life protecting hime from highway robbers. He told her Markus didn't see the last man as he let lose the fatal arrow. She didn't need to know he was killed for his secret job that protected people from the witchbreed they feared so much. Robert had said he had buried him in the yards to the south of Green Pasture. He told her he marked it with a thick wooden cross. It was a lie. The body had been burned to keep it from cursing the town it was killed in. Robert had actually dug a hole and threw Markus' saddle and saddle bags in the hole and then back filled it so there was at least a grave to mark Markus' memory.

Robert walked to the end of the lane and put the talisman back on. It flashed and he looked south. It was telling him his next target was that way. Robert smiled to himself and began to hike off for the next score.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GL Bertron

Post Deleted.

V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By V

"Ahh, come in, my child." said the dying man. "I have taught you all I know, and now the time has come for you to be a man." "Father, please dont leave me." "Remeber, no man owns another man, protect those who cannot protect themselfs, and this is the most important thing, AVENGE m.............."

"Come on now sweet, just a little taste." said a guard of the Royal Palace. "Stop struggling or your boy will suffer the same fate as his father. The guard pointed to the lifeless body behind the carage. The other two guards stood and laughed as there commander struck the woman. Suddenly, a hooded stranger appeared from the woods. With a wave of his hand, he sent one of the guards flying against a tree. The stranger then pulled out a sword and threw it into the neck of another guard sticking him to the side of the carage.

"Do you know who I am?" the stranger lifted the man off the woman and into the air without ever touching him. "What kind of devil worship is this?" The stranger using his other hand, made a slight motion and the sword flew back into his hand. "Its my kind." he said as he ran the blade through the captain of the guard.

"Oh thank you sir, bliss the gods." The stranger just turned and slowly disapeared back into the woods.

Rosemary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Rosemary

As she walked through the night, Rosemary heard a commotion over at the park she as walking by. Staying in the shadows, she saw stakes burning in the center of the park.

"Die Witchbreed!" She heard the townsfolk yell,"Go back to the depths of hell!" She hissed at the townsfolk from in the bushes. They did this ritual with witches, witchbreed, and, her least favorite, vampires. Someone heard her and went to look in the bushes.

She panicked and ran through the park. A townsperson caught her off guard and knocked her out. "We have no more stakes or hay to build the fire." one of the townsfolk said.

"Then we will bury her in the same spot as where we burned the others, maybe she will travel with their spirits to Hades." they buried her deep into ground.

Then something happened. The ashes of the fallen Witchbreed that had sunk into the ground merged with her and the surrounding ground. Her eyes shot open and the ground around the area shook.

"What have hath we wrought?" The townsfolk said. Rosemary rose from the ground, vines lifting her into the sky and her eyes blazing with hatred. She looked down at the pathetic humans down below.

"You shall pay for your actions this day. She raised her hands and vines burst forth from the ground, attacking the people and strangling them. When they were all dead, she descended to the grounds and looked at their bodies.

"Dispose of their bodies." She said out loud,"No one should know of this." vines emerged from the earth and pulled the dead townspeople into the ground.

Rosemary turned to the bodies of the witchbreed on the stakes. the fire had been put out and they were now just charred remains. "Goodbye, my fallen brethren." She walked off and roses climbed up the stakes and wrapped themselves around them inhonor of the witchbreed.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Scott and Jules alked through the woods of the new world together. It was the next morning and the whole crew was following the map that Captain Hawke had.

As they walked through the woods, Scott noticed the brook from before. "You wanna see something beautiful?" Scott grabbed Jules' hand and led her to the waterfall.

"Oh my! It's gorgeous!"

Then he noticed it. The wolf was staring at him again.

"What's the matter?" Jules asked.

"That wolf," Scott said, pointing at the wolf,"Right up there"

Jules looked up and didn't see a wolf,"There's no wolf up there."

Scott looked back and the wolf was gone. "He was definitely there." He moved his hands and the water came and lifted him up to the top of the waterfall. He willed it so Jules could get up there to. Both of them marveled at what they saw.

It was a cliff that looked over what looked like the entire new world. There was an altar with strange symbols carved on pillars right in front of them The river that the waterfall was connected to ran along the cliffs edge, circled around the altar, and fell to the lake below.

Captain Hawke and company emerged from the brush to the left of them and saw the altar then Scott and Jules. "How'd you get ahead of us?"

"How'd you find us?" Scott asked. Captain pointed to the map,"This is supposedly where the treasure's buried." Scott walked onto the altar and saw symbols on it. "What do these mean?"

Captain Hawke walked over and looked at the symbols. He had been to the New World before and learned of the native language. "It's the legend of the Yeneldushi. Then it says: 'Only when the spirits of human and animal mix shall the door be unlocked.'"

Scott had learned that the Yeneldushi was a Native-American Werewolf. Suddenly, the wolf from before jumped out and bit Scott's wrist.

He yelled in pain as he felt the phenomenon happen. Part of the wolf's spirit merged with Scott's. Then, Scott's blood and the wolf's saliva ran through the grooves in the altar and into the waterfall. The symbols of the altar shone brightly as the waterfall ran red. The water magically parted to reveal a secret cave behind it.

Jules ran over to Scott and picked him up,"Are you ok!?" The wolf had already ran off.

"Yes," Scott said amazed, showing Jules his wrist,"I'm perfectly fine." The bite marks were gone. Fur suddenly grew from his skin and claws sprouted from his fingertips. He grew wolf like teeth and howled loudly. Birds flew out of the nearby trees. Jules ahd ran back to Captain Hawke.

"What happened to him!?" She asked. "He's the new Yeneldushi."

"I can smell the treasure. Follow me!" He ran past the crew on all fours and down to the cave. The crew reluctantly followed him into the cave and saw the treasure. Mounds of it!

Scott walked over to Jules, who was the one who jumped back this time."I'm perfectly alright,"He told her,"I'm still the same Scott from yesterday. Just......furry."

Jules laughed and hugged him,"Good," She said,"'cuz I was not going to share a room with a dog!" They both laughed and helped carry the treasure back to camp, and then onto the ship.

Rosemary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Rosemary

Rosemary loved her new-found powers. She held her hands up as she walked through the streets of London. She made trees bloom as she walked past them. She saw a theater showing a play and thought she would go see it.

Rosemary walked through the door and past the doorman. "You can't go in there!" He said.

She stopped at the door and turned to him. She batted her eyelashes and bit her lip. "Oh come now. Just this once? Please?" She leaned in close to give the bellboy a kiss.

"Well, I.....I guess I could." This time, she actually kissed a man instead of draining his blood.

The dorrman's eyes shot open as venom filled his veins. Rosemary pulled her lips from his and let him slump to the floor. She cocked her eyebrows as she said,"Well, well, well. Things keep getting better and better."

She thought for a moment and said,"Oh I guess I can't leave him there."

She picked him up and stashed him in a closet. Rosemary strolled into the theater and sat down in one of the few free seats. She looked up onto a balcony and saw the Queen.

She looked forward at the play in progress and said,"Delicious....."

Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Crusader

Crusader walked into the Prussian court. "I have done as you asked" he told the king, "the rebel leader is dead." Crusader smiled as he recieved his gold as a reward. "Do you have any other tasks?" he asked. "Just one," the king replied. "Go to England and steal the movements of the British fleet." "I hear and I obey" said Crusader as he walked out of the room.

Crusader cursed quietly to himself, England, he had never been there so that meant that he had to go around by foot. This will take some time he muttered and finding a spot in the shadows focused on the port where he could hitch a ride on a ship bound for England.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Walkingstone

The play was a delight, as always. And yet, as always, it left a sour taste in Elisabeth's mouth. Her palms were sweaty and she itched all over. She wanted more bloodshed, real blood, death and destruction. It was one of the yearnings that she could normally keep quelled so that no one would become suspicious but she knew this evening was one of the times when she would have to go out and hunt. The demon was baying for flesh.

She begged her apologies to the Queen, saying she was overwhelmed by the performance and required her bed. The Queen understood and granted her leave. Elisabeth quickly took to her chambers where she changed into simple trousers and a tunic. With her dark hair pulled into a braid it was easy to be mistaken as a paige so she slipped out of the palace and into the city.

London was such a rich and fascinating place for a young woman on her own, especially one looking for some fun. She kept to the shadows as she made her way from St James' Park up to Piccadilly to the long mall of Regents Street where the wealthy sauntered and the poor begged. It was sickening, the stench of poverty. The demon reeled against it, gagging at the sickly smell of the flesh. One day, the demon whispered, they would all be burned away, purged from the diseased Earth.

It was bliss to walk so freely here and know that soon she would smell the blood, extinguish a life and rid this mortal coil of one more life. Or two. Or ten. Perhaps she would let herself go for once. After all, who would believe the wealthy and beautiful Elisabeth Jiménez, heiress to a vast estate in Spain and several plantations in the Americas, was a mass-murderer?

As she disappeared into the jungle that was London, she began to feel the demon surface. Her eyes flashed all of the colours of the rainbow and she felt power infuse her limbs. A slow smirk grew as she sighted her first victim, a young man about her age. He was cocky and arrogant with a wiry strength that spoke of the labourer's job that a person of his age and background ought to have. Perhaps he was even a sailor but then they were a little too far from the docks for that.

She kept her head down as she stalked him. He was completely oblivious to the urchin at his tail, so much so that when she grabbed his hand to drag him into an alleyway, he just grunted.

"What the bloody hell you doin?" he growled, trying to shake the hand off.

Elisabeth lifted glowing eyes to a face that was slowly attaining true awareness of the danger. "Playtime," she whispered lovingly.

Nameless one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Nameless one

"Bravo"! came a voice from the far end of the alleyway oh my dear you do enchant us with your barbaric preformance!"

"Do favor us with another if you could and this time let us have an ochastra to accompany your brutal poetry.

The man produced a flute from beaneth his cloak

"Now then you may hear nothing at first but your patience will reap just reward if you are kind enough to wait

he played a few notes a simple tune the kind children learned in Sunday School then he paused and whispered

"Can you hear as we hear dear my sweet and I will give song unto you

"First the winds...wails of children echoed

"Now the brass screams of pain

Now the strings sounds of pure agony

and finally my dear the finallie!

"The essance of the last word!"

Trumpeting from all sides of the alley one could here one word

MERCY!

Having compleated his tune the man turned and gazed at the woman before him...

"It would appear my sweet that we have failed in our courtesy before a lady

"A pleasure of utmost pleasure to meet you my dear we are Them That Are and so walk without a title

but to ease the pressures of such comtemplations upon your mind you may call us Nameless

and you are?

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Walkingstone

Blood smeered across the sewage stinking ground, it pooled and ran into streams, trickling down into the main street. Elisabeth licked her fingers, giggling softly to herself and humming lightly under her breath.

That first young man had tasted of sweat and bad ale. His mind had been filled with base thoughts, eager as he was to snatch a young woman's purity away with a quick fumble against a wall. She had left him in that alleyway to rot in the heat of a London summer.

Next she'd sought something sweeter; a pretty boy from the theatre who had played the maid and many princesses in his young life. She'd found him drunk and abused by his fellow actors, left to sleep off what high he would ever have in his pitiful existance. She'd stroked his hair, cooed to him, sung him sweet lullabies as she slowly pushed her hands into his chest and ripped out his heart.

It had been sweet flesh to feast upon. Rich and full of life. His body she had laid out on the steps of his theatre, his arms outstretched as if flying and his face lifted high in joyous rapture. She kissed his forehead and stroked his cheek before she left him as a testament to the parts he would forever play.

Lifting her eyes from her third victim, Elisabeth smiled at this new-comer. "I am Oriax," she whispered longingly. "I am the Walkingstone. I am Elisabeth. We are Three." She raised her hands to him and laughed in jubilation. "Play for us some more!"

Post Edited:2007-04-11 06:39:49

Nameless one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Nameless one

"Oh my sweet one who hears as we do her heart speaks in words unbound from her lips could it be that she is also bleesed of The First Father

"No tragicly my sweet tis not so for her teeth do not bare the mark...and this does cause us much pain

and yet the request of the lady shall be answered not by our voice alone but by the voices of many he stared at the two men the woman had just killed

"Rise he muttered the two men stood and waited on Nameless comand

Now then my dear we must say this is jolly good fun much more than we had plan for this evening

and yet the more pressing question is what song would you love to hear something soft and delicate perhaps a derge of torment No my sweet now you should observe our guest more closely for she would not be satisfide by such light and

childish tunes

Let us instead give her a hym yes a hym such is played only in the black and forgotten tabernacles of our forebeares

Hear now my dear their last breaths in song!

"Sing" he commanded

The sound which came from the two ghouls was similar to the sounds they had made prior to death

yet they were hinted with bells and flutes and violins

The music flowed as if alive around the two strangers in the Alley blanketing them in a wonderful nightmare

finally Nameless bid the music cease "Will there be anything else my dear that we can offer you on this fine evening?"

he smiled

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Walkingstone

Her eyes were closed in joy as she swayed to the hymn sung just for her. "I remember when thousands of souls would lift their voices for me in torment. I could command them to do all that pleased me." Eyes that shone with hellfire snapped open and fixed on the son of Caine before her. "I know what you are," whispered the demon. "I remember the First. I remember their song. Release me from this? Show me what fire burns in the heart of a vampire."

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

"Ay Aye Captain!" Scott said as he heigtened the sails. He had been stonger and faster lately because of the Yeneldushi's power. He could howl and the whole ship would hear him and he could converse with the few seagulls they saw.

"Hey Dog boy, over here." Jules said with a grin on her face. Scott jumped over to her landing crouched down. "Guess what." She said still smiling.

"What?" Scott said with a smile on his face.

"Captain Hawke's dividin the treasure between the crew. There was more than enough for everyone. All thanks to you." She put her arms around him.

He put his arms around her,"Well, much obliged!" He said leaning closer. They both kissed right there on the deck.

Jules said, looking him in the eye,"I never thought I'd fall in love with a werewolf."

Scott thought for a second,"I never thought I'd be one, let alone fall in love with a vampire all in the same week."

Jules hit him jokingly and they both walked over to the edge of the ship. Scott made a rose of ice and gave it to Jules. She blushed and they both looked out to sea. They would be in England tomorrow at dusk.

Rosemary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Rosemary

Rosemary shook herself awake. This stupid play is still not over!? She thought.

She got up and walked out, Deciding it would be funnier to bring the doorman back out for the encore. "Don't get up, I can show myself out." She said with a toothy smile as she walked out, leaving the doorman slumped over by the door to the theater.

As Rosemary walked, she got hungrier. "Time to find another pathetic human." She looked around the alleyways and didn't see anyone. She could hear the sounds of the people's screams back by the theater. She grinned and laughed with delight as she turned into one alley. She could sense vampire blood right away.

"Hello there stranger." She said as she walked up to the man.

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The WeatherMan

Photon drank some whiskey in the pub, then wiped his tears and decided tyo get revenge on the villagers. As he got up, his hat fell off of him and his head was exposed. Some woman screamed, followed by a few sounds of glass breaking.

"Oh My god! Whitchcraft! Monstrosity!" - people were panicing and running out of the pub. Photon only stood there, letting his rage flow over the edge.

"So, i'm a monter huh? Bloody hell, then I'll act like a monster!" - he screamed. The light all around him turned onto pure energy, and a bright yellow explosion leveled the pub he was in. He walked out of the rjubble unscathed.

"Where the hell are you going?" - Photon yelled in rage, becoming scared of himself. He threw cuncussive beams of energy in every direction, while floating up in the air.

"I'm going to destroy my village, then the Queen's castle, and then entire England!" - he formulated a plan in his head to demolish the entire country.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Walkingstone

Those rainbow eyes fell upon this new vampire and Elisabeth smiled. "More devils for my choir," she laughed. The blood was making her mad with lust for more. She smeered her fingers down her tunic, wiping fresh on dried blood. Gently, she lifted from the ground. "Find me again, Nameless One. We will continue our choral resitations."

She dropped down onto the roof of one of the buildings, glanced back at the two figures and smiled wickedly. "Lights shimmer in the darkness, more time to play, more flames to snuff out." Jumping from rooftop to rooftop, she began her hunt for her next victim.

V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By V

The voice of Victor's father still ran through his head, "Protect those who cannot protect themselves." Victor had sensed something for sometime now. He tried to egnore it, but his father's voice kept calling.

"Okay father, I'll track them down and kill them, all of them." It was late and foogy in the city. A young woman and her male friend were stubbling down a side street. The man pushed the young woman up against the wall, she began to rub his back and kiss him. He tilted her head to the side, revaling her throbbing neck. At first look, he was merly going in for a kiss, but that was far from the case. He bit into the woman's neck and began to drink.

Victor appeared behind the vampire, kicking out the back of his leg, the vamp dropped to his knees, using piano wire Victor wrapped it around the neck of the vampire and pulled, cuuting the head off instantly.

The wounded woman looked up to Victor, "Help me.....please." Victor kneeled down in front of her, "Shhhh, your save now," he said as he plunged a wooden stake into her heart. This vampire was easy to kill, it had been turned, but the ones that turned him, the Pure Bloods were still out there. Victor walked off into the fog.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25  Edited By The_Ghostshell

LOCKED UP

=======

Jean-Luc sat in the corner of his cell. He had lost all sense of time and reality. His hair was long and he had grown a beard. His spirit had been broken. He was once a proud leader of men, but that was long ago. Betrayed by his own jealous brother for the love of a woman.

Heather was beautiful, she and Jean had loved each other since childhood. But Jean's brother Remy was always jealous of there love. And when Jean-Luc took up arms against an evil warlord, the three relyed togther to defeat him. But in a jealous rage, Remy murdered Heather and framed it on Jean, and took control of the land. Now Jean sits in the deepest parts of the dungeoun.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

The Black Diamond slowly sailed into Port. "Do you think you might be able to hide that furry head of yours?" The captain asked Scott.

"I'll try." He closed his eyes and concentrated as hard as he could, when he opened his eyes, he looked human again.

"Good, now here's your lot of the treasure." Captain Hawke handed each of the crew A sack of Gold,"1000 pounds each." Oh and between you and me, Captain Hawke told them mentallyHere's an extra 500 to each of ye, Jules an' Scott,for both bein me firstmate an' helpin' me get the treasure. He tossed Scott and Jules an extra, smaller bag.

"Now off with ye!" He told Scott and Jules. The two of them ran off into London.

pimlico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By pimlico

"Let me go!" the young woman yelled as she was dragged kicking through the tunnels of the Bastille. "Merde! Stop pushing me!" There were five guards to one scrawny girl and none of them were taking any chances by trying to silence her. They knew that if even one of them let her go, she'd probably be able to overpower them and run away. Pechel was barely twenty, very thin and gaunt but still pretty in a young, sore kind of way.

Two guards were waiting by the door to a cell. They swung it open and she was propelled into it and onto the floor. Pechel rolled to her feet instantly only to see the heavy iron bars slam shut. "PIGS!" she screamed, not even noticing the other occupant of the cell. She slumped onto the floor and flopped back. "I hate France," she huffed.

Post Edited:2007-04-11 14:29:23

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Jean glanced at the young woman in his cell. "Heather?" he said as he reached out to her. "Oh, sorry, I thought.....nevermind." Gambler slumped back into his corner. The guards stood outside the cell laughing.

"Ohhhh Heather." one said.

Jean-Luc sprang to his feet, reaching through the bars, he grabbed the guard and started to ram his face agianst the steel of the cell. Blood sprayed the inside of the cell with each thump.

The other guards rushed to help there comrade. Opening the cell and beating on Jean, trying to get him to let go.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Jean took the keys off one of the dead guards. He walked out of the cell and unlocked all the cages. A mass of un-healthy, sickly inmates ran towards the main door of the dungeoun. Jean unlocked the door and they flooded out. Not following the other prisoner's, Jean went into the main guards chamber's.

Unlocking a chest, he found what he was looking for. An Ivory sculpted bow, with every size arrow emaginable. The rest of the palace guards were tying to stop the flood of prisoner's that were escaping.

Sssssssss, the arrow sailed through the air, sticking right between the eye's of a guard.

"THE PRISO..................." the guard never finished, the arrow had passed staight through his throat.

"REMY!!!!" yelled Jean_Luc.

pimlico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By pimlico

Pechel jumped forward, grabbing the guards and flinging them against the walls. She heard with more than a little satisfaction their skulls crack as they hit the floor or masonry. "Come here," she snapped as she smashed two heads together. "All I want is a quiet..." she kicked another in the stomach, "life with no..." she back-handed another, breaking his nose, "distractions." Finally, she dropped the limp form of the final one of the guards on the floor. "Is that so very complicated a thing to ask?"

pimlico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By pimlico

Pechel smirked as she watched the rush. It was poetry if she had a caring for such things but mostly she just wanted to find a quiet corner of anywhere and disappear. "Not today," she said ruefully as she slipped up behind her apparent companion. There were rows of swords in the room so she grabbed one and gave it an experimental swing. She also took a dagger and a short sword that she strapped to her waist. "I will assume that this is personal for you," she mused almost to herself as she watched the rage fill his eyes. "Enjoy your small revolution."

Taking the larger sword two-handed, she swung it above her head and started to hack at guards, being as careful as she could not to slaughter any prisoners as they were fighting on her side for the time being.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Kicking in the door of the royal bedroom, Jean-Luc found Remy. "COWARD! MURDERER!" yelled Jean. He slowly pulled out an arrow and positioned it. Slowly pulling back on the string.

"WAIT! cryed Remy. "You want gold? My kingdom? Name it its yours!" Jean lowered the bow for a moment.

"Bring her back." he said

"I cant do that AHHHHHHH!" The arrow pinned his arm to the wall. Jean-Luc pinned his other arm to the wall also.

Jean tore a piece of cloth off his rags, and wrapped it around his arrow. Using one of the torch's on the wall he lit it.

"Burn you bastered!" Jean-Luc shot the arrow in Remy's leg. The flames started slow, and then began to climb. It was a horrible death.

pimlico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By pimlico

Why do I do this? Pechel wondered as she smelled smoke and followed it back to its source. She burst in through the doors, glanced around and glared. "You burn places once you're outside of them. Out being the operative word here." She offered out her hand to the bedraggled man as the screams of his victim filled the room. "Coming?"

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By The_Ghostshell

As Jean-Luc watched the man that murdered his true love, the man that locked him up and destroyed his life, a strange sensation came over him, it was feeling long forgotten, it was joy.

He looked at the woman, and smiled. "We shall meet again.......I promise." Jean-Luc turned and ran towards the open window. He dove through and flipped to the ground below and into a summersalt.

Jean-Luc was free and his love avenged. It was time for a change of scenery.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By GL Bertron

Robert stood near the back gates of the small village. He wanted to go in and see her again, but he could't bring himself to it. He could hear them yelling and cursing him from on top the hill. They still rmember him and were not soon to forget it.

Robert lowered his eyes to the ground and turned. His own village still cursed him for his past. Robert had left to learn from Markus when he was only five. He was now twenty- four. He had mastered the two sword styles the eastern kingdoms and had even learned to use the taliman better than his master. He did all this by the time he was nineteen.

Then his first mission came down. Robert had to hunt down a man from his own village. While on recon of the witchbreed Robert met a young woman named Stella. He felt he loved her right then and began to talk to her when not pursuiting the target. One night he struck.

Robert broke into the man's house, cut down his hired muscle and then attacked him too. Robert left little of the man in one piece and left the room. As he reached the front door it swung open and Stella was staring him in the eyes.

She smiled when she saw him and put one hand on his elbow.

"You know what you have to do."

Robert froze at the words, he couldn't, he loved her. Suddenly his hand moved, his sword thrust through Stella's chest and nailed her to the outter door. The whole time she smiled. Robert felt his soul freeze within himself. He hadn't done this. He looked back and saw one of the muscle men smiling. He was a witchbreed too. Robert threw his swprd back at the man and caught him between the eyes, killing him finally.

Robert turned back to Stella, but she wasn't dead yet. She slid her hand to his shoulder and pulled him close. She kissed his cheek and wrapped her arm around his neck.

He couldn't move.

"I knew you would be the one. My dreams told me my heart's desire would be what ended my life."

Robert gritted his teeth and lowered his head.

He looked up again at the village and turned. They were all dead. He killed the whole village when he heard they had all helped pay for Raymind Marshall's extra muscle. Robert had made sure none had survived his soul's wrath. He made hell on earth that night.

"Have your next mission." A familiar voice hispered over Robert's shoulder.

"Do tell." Robert adjusted his cross necklace and looked at Bunson, a small but powerful looking man. "I think I need to kill someone, I'm in a bad mood since seeing our choosen meeting point."

pimlico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By pimlico

Rolling her eyes, Pechel peered out of the window and smirked again. "Who's he trying to impress?" she wondered as she jumped out and rolled, nothing fancy but a clean landing and momentum to start running. As she ran, a worrying thought began to creep through her mind. What if the apprehending officers had told the Institute about her? They'd be here within hours, Paris would be swarming with their people. "Let's head west," she declared. "Let's see what the Brits can offer."

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Akwa

Akwarianus, the water spirit that lurked in the Thames could sense a disturbance in the water. His mind went through the water, trying to find the source of the disturbance. He eventually found it in the water by the port.

A ship had moored there, a ship positively swarming with Witchbreeds!

Akwarianus approached and began to slowly climb the sides, only stopping when a young man and woman got off the ship. He was about to start climbing again when he picked up a scent from the young man. The scent of a werewolf.

He hadn't met a werewolf since back in the Old Days in the Beginning of Time when the waters of Magyk ran freely and Akwarianus had been able to be travel all over the world and he had always like the Americas and their werewolves.

But that had all changed when the new religion swept across the globe bringing it's message of intolerance to magical people. After a while, almost all of the streams of Magyk had dried up and the only magical people left were Witchbreeds.

And him of course. He was the last of the creatures from the Old Days. But he was old beyond imagining and he needed to pass the knowledge of the Old Days to another magical creature in case Akwarianus too, oone day joins his brethren in death.

So Akwarianus, The Last of the Water Spirits, The Only Remaining Ancient One and Keeper of the Old Ways began to stalk the young werewolf and his companion in hope of finding one who would accept his knowledge of the Old Days.

"He might be able to help me preserve what's left of the Old Ways" muttered the water spirit as he flowed in the cracks of the cobblestones just behind the were-wolf.

And then he leapt up in front of the were-wolf and cried "Wait! There is much I have to tell you!"

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Sync

What news of our brothers.. have they returned from far lands? What about holy men that said they would provide for them?

Sun Yong Cheng, i do not know the answer. It is up to the heavens to discide. As you know when i was trial, i met a dark color man who help me, and showed me the far world. He died along with your mother and i felt it was my duty to care for you, but it seems that your path is now changing like the seasons winds.

Here are your parents belongings, your skills, are great as the mountians , the heavens their self seem smile 1000golden simles upon you.

"GO find our lost bothers, and your purpose"

Sun yong Cheng, gather his scrolls, and belongings. He took time to reflect on his life, and bid his fellows bothers farewell, as he walk out the doors of golden life, and they close behide him, he looked out the descent down the back of heaven gates would be long and cold.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Scott got tense.

"What's the matter?" Jules asked. "Someone's following us. They have since the ship."

"Is it someone from the crew?"

"No, it's different. I don't think he knows we know, so we'll just keep it that way.

Suddenly, a huge puddle of water manifested into a man right in front of them. Scott jumped back. Jules did too. He tranformed and bared his claws.

Then he caught the man's scent. It wasn't evil. It was......relieved. And it was strangely familiar, even though he didn't know the man.

He put away his claws and reverted to his human form,"Who are you?"

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Sync

Sun young Cheng, had reach, the bottom after many days travels. " i require room and meal" and a little girl directed him to a place. As he enter this place he notice a man, who bore a look and dressing simliar to ones of the holy men that came to doors of golden life long ago.

They may be able to help, but it would be wise to tell the whole story. He follow the little girl to his room, and gave a respectful saltue to her.

He was able to here, the same language, they spoke, he understood" boat" ship" the boot" what was this land that was a boot they spoke of?

He would need to follow them closey..

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The voyage to England was long and treacherous. But Jean finally arrived. He went to the first brathel he could find. He was in need of a haircut and some female company.

"Hello there. My name a Sandra, may I take your weapons?" Jean-Luc just grabbed her by the wrist and led her up the stairs. "Ohh, you dont waste any time do you? Let me clean you up first."

Several hours had past and it was late. Jean-Luc made his way down to the bar. Several locals were playing shells. Jean-Luc walked up. "Ahh, a newcomer. Pull up a chair friend and test your skill." Jean set his bow down and watched as the man placed a gold coin under a shell and then began to switch them around at rapid speed.

"What'ta bet?" said the con-man.

"This" replied Jean, placing his bow acrossed his lap.

"Very well friend, lets play." By the time the sun started to rise, Jean had become a rich man.

Sabretooth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Sabretooth

Capt. Sabre was a loyal follower of King Remy. When Jean-Luc killed the king and fled to England, Sabre and the rest of the royal guard tracked him.

"Sir, what of the woman that fled with Jean-Luc?" said Raven

"We find her and kill her just the same."

Riding with Capt. Sabre was his most loyal and best of the guard. Kane, Raven, and Scalphunter.

"This is it" said Raven. As the Royal Guards entered the brathel,, they saw the man responsible for the kings death. "Well, well, well, look at this. All cleaned up and ready to die." laughed Sabre.

Raven pulled out a crossbow and fired, while Kane and Scalphunter threw there daggers. Sabre pulled out duel blades, and charged.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Walkingstone

Gorged... sated... wonderfully, amazingly full. Elisabeth drifted on her blood-induced high. There was a string of bodies from Kensington to the Isle of Dogs, all eviscerated, all luciously feasted upon. Drenched in blood, the demon-possessed girl hummed to herself, rolling slowly around on the air-currents.

This was the first time she'd ever let herself go like this. Tonight she was truly free. As she drifted down to land near the Thames so she could bathe a little, she wondered if she'd ever be able to tame the demon's lusts again.

Her paige's clothing was ruined so she stripped it off completely and dumped it in the river. She'd seen a maid go into a house not far off so when she was done washing, she kept to the shadows and hunted the girl down. This one was not for the feast, she decided when she viewed the stinking dark that the girl lived in. No, this was just convenience.

One swift crack and the girl's neck was broken. "Sleep, pretty one," Elisabeth whispered as she dressed herself in those infested rags. "Be at peace in the knowledge that the Devil will now be your lover."

Rosemary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Rosemary

Rosemary was getting bored with the new guy. She pulled out her wings and said,"See you later Stranger, come and find me if you want a good time."

With that she flew off into the night sky. She had noticed her dress was a little bloody. "Oh....I guess a need some new rags."

She descended in front of a clothes shop. "Hmmm.......that looks about my size." She willed vines to burst out of the ground, break the glass, and grab the outfit she had in mind."Thank you baby," She said, stroking the vine.

She walked behind the shop and changed into more.........comfortable clothing.

"Brilliant." She said walking through the streets of London, looking for her next victim.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#45  Edited By Final Arrow

Lord Arrow had Finally made it to London after the hard trek , He was finally home a tear fromed in his eye . But it has changed so much he thought to him self using his Super sight he looked deeper in to london and what he had seen only up set him more.

Children straving on the streets what has happened to are noble country he thought to himself , I must not think like this I have a task to complete I must find hom for the sake of this country and many others. he threw his bag over his shoulder truned and began the walk into the city centre.

I where to start a small smile appered on his face " the brathels are always a good place he laughed"

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#46  Edited By Final Arrow

Post Deleted.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Jean-Luc was fast enough to avoid the arrows from the crossbow, but the dagger's found there mark.

"Ahhh!" Jean yelled as the daggers flew into his uppershoulder. Jean kicked the table up and over to create some seperation between Sabre and himself. Raven threw a series of punchs and kicks, that had Jean playing defense. Jean was blocking and dodging the blows, when he saw out of the corner of his eye Kane and Scalphunter closing in.

Grabbing a goblet of whisky, Jean threw it in the face of Kane, stunning him for the moment. Jumping up on the bar and flipping behind it, Jean reached for a lantern. Raven was two steps ahead of him. She kicked over the lantern, then delivered a roundhouse to Jean, knocking him out.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Boken

Thomas Darkrye woke up from his all-day slumber. He looked outside his window saying,"What did King James do to Scotland?"

Thomas felt the brand on the back of his neck. "I can still feel the heat of hot-iron forge against my flesh. If only my father had not been with that Sorceress I would have had a chance at a normal life. But now, I cannot ever achieve that."

Thomas reached for a blade, which was the only way to feel at piece with himself. The blade held a mystical magic, which allowed Thomas to become one of the most hated and feared demons of all time. The Powerful Boken!

Thomas walked out of his room and picked up the paper at his desk. "Hmmm.......I guess the New World will be a good place to start." Thomas left, hoping he could find some associates who shared his views.

Thomas used his powers to teleport to London, where he walked into the local Tavern,"Whiskey, Barkeep!" As soon as he ordered it, a newcomer came into the Bar, whom he had never seen before.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

"Ok well I'll catch you later, friend." Scotius said as he and Jules walked away.

"Was it ok just to leave him there like that?" Jules asked.

"He found me before ,now, I think he can find me again. Oh....Wanna get a late night drink?"

Jules nodded and the two strolled into a local tavern. They noticed a shady looking man with a sword popping out of his jacket. They decided to sit down the bar aways from him.

"Whiskey for me, and you?" He asked Jules.

"I'll have one too."Jules replied, looking back at Scott and seeing the look on his face, said,"What? You think wee little girls can't be drinkers too?"

They both laughed and enjoyed their drinks, paying with the gold from the New World. They talked about their interests, their past intrigues, and their recent trip to the New World.
Post Edited:2007-04-12 20:26:09

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Boken

"Excuse me,"Thomas butted in,"Are you talking about the New World?"

He moved closer to the two,"Allow me to introduce myself. Baron Thomas Darkrye, at your service."

Thomas ducks his head and whispers to them,"I can also tell your both Witchbreeds. I am one too." Boken reveals his mark to the two.

"Allow me to buy you both a drink, I am very wealthy. Barkeep give this fine gentleman and lady another of whatever they're having."

He looked back at the man and woman,"If you two join me, I will make you both a Lord and Lady when I reclaim my kingdom. So will you join the Four Horseman?"