Cleansing the Nest (CVU Semi-Open Event - OOC)

Cleanser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Static.

If there was anything similar spread throughout the world, it was the odd static on every major channel. Desperate technicians ran from left to right, irate messages flooded social medias, angered gazes and yells connecting raged multitudes worldwide. It wasn't a lengthy happening, not for more than a two dozens of minutes. The shrieking sound reverberated through many rooms, yet it was abruptly cut down. An entirely white room could be seen, a couch exactly amidst the camera.

Sitting there a quaint figure, a jovial-looking boy, fingers intertwined as he leaned forth, revealing an oddly beak-shaped mask and astonishingly devoid of sentiment stare.

No Caption Provided

He cleared his throat.

"Greetings." A raspid voice, hoarse for his young age. "You've never heard of me, how could you?" His head tilted slightly, hands now adjusting his crimson tie. "It doesn't matter. Everything changes. Everything will change." An unnatural pause, eyes seeing what was unseeable. "Call me Cleanser. I've come here to tell you of a disease. Yes, an illness afflicting our society, chaining us down." His arms opened widely. "Heroes. Villains. Politicians. Figures of power. Their selfishness has brought us down, it has weakened us, eaten away our dreams and replaced them with obedience and a faux sense of incapability."

"I'm not here to heal them, that's beyond me. But starting today I shall purge their nests." He rose from his seat. "The Cleansing has already begun, what will you do?"

Millenium Academy - Millenium City:

No Caption Provided

Meanwhile, at Millenium Academy's surroundings, an assortment of individuals casually strutting by suddenly halted, hands reaching for their pockets and cases, removing their masks.

The crows flocked around their prey.

(This is the OOC for an invasion of Millenium Academy, it's open for anyone involved with the Academy. If you aren't, PM me, given any good reason I don't see why not allowing your presence.)

Voracious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warspool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers