• 77 results
#51 Posted by RAY (351 posts) - - Show Bio

as ray and spiderman fly, they head toward spiderman's place, only to find it has been raided by more shield agents.

before they could spot ray and spiderman they flew away.

as ray and spiderman flew, they heard something going on at the jail. they saw a man rolling out the window.

Avatar image for scarlet_spider0409
#52 Posted by Scarlet Spider0409 (102 posts) - - Show Bio

ooc i'm out dude sorry i have to do alot of stuff today see ya

#53 Posted by RAY (351 posts) - - Show Bio

ight then

#54 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow stood "Look at the maids all dancing in front of me" He began dancing round the room, It was a dark small room no windows and all cold stone, Arrow stopped and looked at a wall his pale skin was brused, His eye was swollen.

He ran into the wall and fell over "Silly monkey, The door is locked by the brids, Silly monkey" Arrow has seen much in his life and his powers where all that kept him in check, He began to rise and ran into the wall again, Crimson blood came from the fresh crack in his head,

"Silly monkey , the door is locked by the birds , silly monkey, Silly monkey Silly monkey silly monkey silly silly monkey, Silly monkey Silly monkey silly monkey silly silly monkey, Silly monkey Silly monkey silly monkey silly silly monkey, Silly monkey Silly monkey silly monkey silly silly monkey, Silly monkey Silly monkey silly monkey silly"

#55 Posted by The WeatherMan (3261 posts) - - Show Bio

Photon saw another man break out of his cell, while moving with inhuman cunning and throwing exploding cards at the cops.

"I must be not the only one who has powers in this place" - Photon didn't hesitate, he focused his energy and made a huge hole in the wall with a loud explosion. Before the cops could know what happened, he was outside.

"Hey you, wait!" - Photon yelled at the man, but he was running further away. Photon tried to fly up, but couldn't do it, as his powers had vanished as quick as they came.

#56 Posted by alchemist (99 posts) - - Show Bio

alchemist had to run, far away. he was swept away to some world, some other dimention where everything was backwards. "the cops were after me! im one of the good guys!" he thought as he sat in the confining prison cell, powerless. "without my powers in nothing!" he said outloud pounding the cement wall with his fist. as alchemist sat with with his fist clenched he observed his surroundings. the cement prison cell was dark, cold, unfarmiliar, and frightning. suddenly a yellow light spilled into the hall way from the neighboring cell. a prickle ran through alchemists nerve system, folowed by an aftershock of power. alchemist felt the surge and waved his hand at the door, which suddenly vaporized. a grin spread across his face, a grin unseen under the containing armor. the guard in the hall started to pull the revolver in his holster into firing position. alchemist promptly pointed a finger at the firearm and it corespondingly turned to lead. the police mans arm jerked out of place and he fell to the ground, his arm in an painfully awkward pose. alchemist made another hole in the wll leading to the street. cops blocked alchemists path, shooting in his direction. he ran, phasing in and out of gasous form letting the bullets pass through his body. "time for a counter-strike!" alchemist looked around for some sort of weapon. the police cars! alchemist lifted cars, one by one, with his telekinetic powers, launching them toward the authoritys. while the cars were in mid air, alchemist expanded the gas within the cars gas tanks, until they exploded violently. he ran through the firey city scape and into a nearby ally way.

"now what?..."

#57 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

As Ghoul led Cryo over the City, he realized something. He hadn't had his powers for the beginning of today, when he was near no one he knew, no one with Superpowers. But, the second he was near Ghoul, who he was guessing had no powers as well, he got them back! Whoever put them in this City made it so the Heroes wouldn't have powers unless they were near each other! But why?

"Ghoul! Take us down! I think I know what's going on!"

#58 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

The darkness surrounded Arrow, He was rocking back and forth in his cell, "Children eat bee's and moonkeys fly all the way to mars ", Outside two men prepared to enter .

"So this was the once great Arrow, Look at him he is not eve a threat, Why are we carrying weapons?." "You hread the reports, Some how there getting there powers back, Could you imganie what he would do to us all if he did, I mean it's fun beating him every night, But how pissed would you be."

The entered and Arrow instantly ran at them, The guards pulled the batons and began to swing, Arrow fell coveing his head as the guards laid into him, Kicking and smashing him with the batons, Bits of hair began to stick to the Batons the harder the hit his head.

They walked away leaving him to sob into his own blood, This was the fate of Dark Arrow, He had be beaten pretty bad, the blood was darker then before, He could not talk his jaw bearly hung on, "Mon....keys...." , Pulling himself along the floor, to the door he tried so hard to pull himself up but passed out.

#59 Posted by alchemist (99 posts) - - Show Bio

alchemist sat alone in the ally. alone, that didnt matter, he'd been alone all his life. all he knew was something strange was going on and he was caught up in the middle of in. the cop would start searching the area soon, better move out. alchemist motioned toward a nearby wall and was stuned when it didnt vaporize. he sat down and sighed.what the hell was going on! suddenlt, a reush over energy jolted through his body. powers are back! how... he looked around and saw something that drew his attention. a figure flying just above him! more superheros! or villans... he decided to follow at close range. he turned into a gas and drifted behind them, undetected.

#60 Posted by RAY (351 posts) - - Show Bio

"so spidey, what all do you think is going on over there? it might just be more heroes, or villians.....but i hope that they are heroes (gulp)....."

#61 Posted by alchemist (99 posts) - - Show Bio

alchemists target started to land, he was geting bored with this and left them. as soo as he dropped to the ground he could feel his powers draining. "great." He made his way back to the jail, keeping to the shadows. as he aproched he heard screams of someone in pain, drifting from the stone walls. "ive gotta get in there!" alchemist snuck pass the cop who were preoccupied by the gapeing hole in the wall "my bad." he followed the screams to a prison cell. the man inside was screaming about monkeys. he was clearly insane. alchemists powers suddenly flicked on, like a light swich. he vaporized the door and aproched the figure. he was huddled in apuddle of his own blood. as alchemist entered the cell the man fell silent. "im here to help. dont move, this might hurt a little." alchemist turned the areas aroung the mans wounds to gas and then turned them back to flesh, solid flesh. with the man healed he inched forward. "are you ok?"

#62 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

His powers where back, He stood looking at his hands and then at his body, He closed his eyes and opened them again , the blackneed filled the once blue pupils, Mad laughter met his throat, With a flick of his pinky the jail began to fall around them.

Slowly shadows begn to dance round Arrow, As if welcoming a father home from a long trip, His clothes appeared on him, A long black coat and a white shirt, A black top hat appeared on his head, He was dressed almost head to toe in black, His pale white complection was only high lighted by the manner of dress.

A smile touched each cheek, "I suppose I should thank you, My name is Christopher Lockhart, I have had many names in my life , But you can call me ARROW", Screams of death filled the air as the jail crumbled around the two figures.

Post Edited:2007-07-11 13:55:13

#63 Posted by Spectrum (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

The bum out side the jail sheilded himself from the exploding prison, massive chunks of the building flew over him crushing his body. The bum rose from the remains of the prison in an electrical blast as his skin slowly turned into the sleek silver metallic surface it used to be.

He stood and examined the area, two other men he seemed to be doing extraordinary things, he walked over to the two, in an effort to find some answers.

#64 Posted by alchemist (99 posts) - - Show Bio

he has powers! the man whom alchemist just revived stood up, flicked his pinkie, and the jail disintegrated! arrow was a powerful man indeed. alchemist and arrow walked together out of the prison, killing anyone in their way. alchemist aproched the last cop, his body in gasous form. he slid down the policemans throat and into his stomach. suddenly, the cop exploaded as alchemist turned in to lead, expanding in a spray of gore. alchemist smiled, but no one could see it through his suit. "by the way, i am The Alchemist." as alchemist finished introducing himself, a glint caught his eye. he went over to examine and saw a man, with metalic skin. "who r u?"

#65 Posted by Spectrum (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

"Spectrum" He laughed " I thought, they took my powers" He looked happily at his metallic hand, tensing and flexing his fingers.

Spectrum looked behind the man to see a framilar face,

"Arrow, nice to see you, as always. and who are you?"

#66 Posted by alchemist (99 posts) - - Show Bio

"you can call my alchemist. i just busted this guy out. it seems that you've already met." alchemist says pointing back at arrow. "Anyway, i think we better get moving. i just appeared in this city without powers! when ever im near a superhero (villan) i get them back. someones testing us."

#67 Posted by Ghoul (422 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghoul flew Cryo and herself to what looked like a Town Garden. Ghoul walked down by the river and put her legs in the water. There were blossoming trees and green grass going on for miles.

"What's on your mind, Wolfie?"

#68 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo wondered why Ghoul had chosen this place out of any other place.

"Well," Cryo said, walking over to the water's edge and bending the water around,"You didn't have any powers when you woke up, did you? I didn't have mine either. But, when we were put in the same police station, we got our powers. Whoever put us in this city, must've made it so we can't get our powers until we were near each other. Most likely, to turn it into some sadistic game, knowing that Superheroes would easily fight each other."

#69 Posted by Ghoul (422 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghoul thought about Cryo's proposal while kicking her feet in the water. She already took her sneakers off beforehand. "That makes a helluvalot of sense. But the question is, who put us here, and why?" Ghoul got up from the water's edge and stretched. She looked over at Cryo, who was still fiddling with the water, making it bend into different shapes.

"So, what do we do now?"

#70 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

"Let them test us." Turning his gaze from alchemist and looking at Photon, "Im sure the three of us could handle anything the throw at us" Arrow and Photon working on the same side would be an unbeatable force , with the added presence of alchemist this team would solve the mystery of there powers.

Looking down at his hand , the pale skin was like snow, he watched as the shadows danced the dance of death over his hand, Running his hand into his long hair he began to laugh, "I Have missed all this, you know, The fresh air the Power, Someone tryed to take it from us , I suggest we find out who."

#71 Posted by alchemist (99 posts) - - Show Bio

alchemist looked up at his two new acomplices. "and finding thems just half the fun." he said with a grim sneer.
Post Edited:2007-07-12 19:03:12

#72 Posted by Spectrum (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

"sounds good"

Spectrum repleid to Arrow.

He turned to face Alchemist,

"I had the same problem. Waking up in a foreign city, with out my powers. This was definately no coincidence. But what i dont uderstand is why have our powers come back now all at the same time."

#73 Posted by alchemist (99 posts) - - Show Bio

"listen, maybe we were ment to ineract with other superheroes because whenever we're together, we get powers." alchemist said. he looked around to make sure no one was watching, he wasnt sure why. "i say we find any others and figure out what to do when we find them. once we pass what ever 'test' has been set up for us, we'll be able to get to the top of this. and when we find the one at the top, i have a few choise words for him, maybe more than words..."

#74 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

Turning to Alchemist "The bottom of this , But lets leave the other to fight between themselfs, while we figure out what is happening". Arrow was a master at planning , He knew who ever had planed this would be watching the battles, The time to strike would be now.

Arrow began to walk away, They would not have all the time in the world, "It is your choice , I need to go where you go, But we must all follow are own destiny, But may I suggest you listen to me, For You do not want one like me for an enemy."

He turned as the sky darkend behind him, Someone would pay for what they did to him, they turned him made so he could no tuse his greatest weapon, His mind, they took that freedom away from him and now that he had it back he needed to use it to figure out what is going on.

#75 Posted by Spectrum (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum took walked several yards away from the pair,

"yes it seems that our powers weaken when we are not in close proximity to one another, so your right Arrow, we have to figure this out together if we want to survive."

Spectrum thought. His life with out his powers was a travasty, afterall they were what defined him gave him purpose, he had lived on the streets as a hobo for sometime. People dismissed his rants about skin made of steel and lightning bolts coming from his hands as the crazy rubish of a homeless man. He was nearly starting to beleive it himself.

#76 Posted by RAY (351 posts) - - Show Bio

Ooc can someone run into my character so i can write as well

#77 Posted by The WeatherMan (3261 posts) - - Show Bio

Photon managed to steal a car off a hobo, using a wrench he found, Photon beat the crap out of the man, then taking his keys along. He hated getting his hands this dirty and going to as low as using a wrench, but he had no other choice. Photon was standing in front of the wall that was on the outskirts of the city, looking at it from up close.

"This wall looks transparent..." - Photon touched it and his hand managed to go through, coming out on the other side all yellow and shiny, as if his powers were back.

"Hmm..." - Photon tried to walk through it, and for a second, he managed to get through, his powers came back along with the plates and the shine, but then a strong shock wave pulsated all throughout the wall, throwing him back inside. Photon scratched his head as he got up back on his feet, normal again, and then a booming voice rocketed all across the entire city.

"Only one shall leave this city alive!"