#1 Posted by Lichter (5808 posts) - - Show Bio

[Context here and here.]

A Public Statement from Central Intelligence

On March 31st, Central Intelligence received a collection of blood samples allegedly sent from Donald Daehler, who is currently wanted for potential involvement in the murder of Senator Jebediah Trust, found dead on March 29th. Daehler's website, www.bookofdaehler.com, has already been taken down by the FBI for association with and potential incitement of criminal acts, which border on terrorism.

The blood samples received have been disregarded, as there is no way to prove their authenticity. Central Intelligence has received other blood samples as well, all from people claiming to be Daehler; they have all been investigated by the FBI for criminal mischief. All of these blood samples have been destroyed, as the CIA does not collect DNA from ordinary American citizens.

Let it be known that Donald Daehler has no history with this organization, nor the FBI, nor STRIKE. He is a rogue agent seeking to destabilize the geopolitical balance and incite terror throughout our nation. Rest assured, he will be found and brought to justice on charges of murder, terrorism, and incitement of violence. Donald Daehler's presidential bid has been invalidated by the government due to these suspicions.

Central Intelligence Headquarters

Klaus stared at the message on his screen, which of course, had already been broadcast worldwide.

He looked over the vial of Daehler's blood, and let a small smirk creep up his face.

@thedrifter

#2 Posted by Darkchild (43004 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel the need to back my fellow jackass Drifter so... Nah nevermind lol

#3 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio

will write a response tomorrow

#5 Posted by Darkchild (43004 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedrifter: If you need help I'll figure out something