User Lists: 0

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

The punching bag rose and fell in a steady rhythm, only to meet his fists at a constant rate. An abandoned gym in an old part of town - seemed to fit the Russian quite well, actually. Because of his violent history in underground fighting arenas, hardly any gyms on the planet would stand to have him. He preferred to train alone anyway.

The bag spat out another plume of dust from a right hook, the chains sighing and groaning as they creaked back into place.

Alone. The word cut deeper the more he thought about it.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#853  Edited By Cara_Hunter

@demolitionguy: @thelostsoul65: @honor_girl:

Using her good hand Cara placed the device in her ear as her friend left to engage Dell.

Okay so what do I know about our enemy? Cara thought as she pulled out the shurikens individually making no sounds of pain or whimpering during the process

He's wearing some sort of super suit which was obvious when my light gun didn't do anything and Honor Girl's arrow didn't do much, as Cara got up three nasty gashes on her abdomen were easily visible due to the crimson red blood that steadily leaked from the wounds.

Cara regained her former composure ignoring the pain in her right hand and gashes on her abdomen, she circled counter clock wise where she last saw Honor Girl headed "I'm back up" she said to Honor Girl through the comm as Cara's suit began to form a black bio cast around the injured hand.

Cara pulled her grappling hook and fired it towards a building as she zipped on she saw Honor Girl fighting two men by herself, the emp went off but was ineffective Honor Girl then went to preform a attack on the second man.

"GIRANAMO!" Cara shouted as she jumped off the building while throwing a bolo sling towards the second man this bolo sling she threw was commonly use against hundred tonners and Cara was sure that nothing short of extremely sharp adamantium or strength greater than a hundred tonner could break those threads. After the bolo string was thrown she rolled in front of Honor Girl and impressively deflected the arrow with a karate chop while the symbiote suit successfully insulated her from the burst of electricity.

Two blows struck Cara in the chest as she got in the way of the attack directed towards Honor Girl, the blows however did no damage and simply moved Cara backwards "is that the best you got?" she said tauntingly while pulling out a one billion volt ranged tazer from her utility belt and instead of shooting it at Dell she shot it at the second man for safe keeping before rolling forward towards Dell and preforming a jumping uppercut with the strength of four tons towards his chin.

After the either successful or unsuccessful uppercut Cara pulled out a adhesive sticking grenade while charging forward in a attempt to stick the grenade on his face which will if successful adhere to his face and detonate moments after being placed after said movement was attempted Cara would use her superhuman speed to circle around Dell and get back in front of Honor Girl.

"Don't worry I can handle them both with one hand" she joked mentioning that she was using one hand for this battle since the other got badly burned.

Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#854  Edited By Sakon_Ukono

@demolitionguy: @honor_girl: @cara_hunter: Sakon watched as they attacked his new ally. Alright now that I have the info i needed we can begin. He stated and as the bolo sling was sent from the sky and had he not ducked out of the way, could have been a real turn for the worst, so he put it in his pocket. might come in handy later, then not more than mere seconds later an arrow from the new girl went flying by. it sliced his shoulder but nothing too severe, although it had ripped his coat and that was a bit annoying. then he saw taser fly at him, he swung his scythe and smacked the prongs away. He had had many fights, this was nothing but amature but they were trying so he had to give some kind of credit. He then noticed cara's suit A symbiote related suit is it? he said with a sadistic grin on his face. Then without further explanation he aimed his scythe directly at cara Lets discover your symbiotes strength and he blasted an enormous vortex like wave of sonic sound, wind and fire planning to level the 2 girls with the most painful way he could think of at the time. The wind had shards of earth and debris ment to slice up the 2 girls and the fire and sonic should hurt her symbiote suit if not destroy it. Even if he missed, he had leveled the entire block. probably killing hundreds of people in the process. He had already made sure that Dell was out of the way before he shot at them. He then made the sonic wind blast fly up and it poured the blood of the innocent from the sky like a heavy rain. the blood of the people he had just killed and all he did was smile and light of a cigarette and as the dust cleared he looked to see if the 2 were still standing.

(im kinda new so i apologize if i left something out)

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#855  Edited By Cara_Hunter

@thelostsoul65: (you forgot about the arrow Honor Girl shot and the bolo sling Cara threw at you, das before the tazer)

Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cara_hunter: (ok i fixed it. i dont really know what a bolo sling is. i assume some kind of sling shot looking thing?)

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelostsoul65: (it's what batman throw's to wrap around people and trap their arms so they get stuck)

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#858  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt
Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cara_hunter: (ahh ok. well now we just gatta wait for honer girl and demo right?)

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cara_hunter:

(Or we could just pick it up here in Chicago.)

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelostsoul65: (Ehhh just edit your post about it being lethal cause it isn't lol! P.S: I might post )

No Caption Provided

@warsman: (srry there's a battle going on right now, I don't like mixing up my posts in different time lines xD)

Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cara_hunter: (Alright well i'll keep an eye out for your post than. Its getting fun)

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelostsoul65: @demolitionguy: @honor_girl: @cara_hunter:

Ngh.

Wh...Wha?

Moonlight...cold...gym...it...it's gone?

Warsman stood up out of the wreckage of the dilapidated building he had made his temporary housing and training inside of. He looked around - nothing but rubble. Little shapes stuck out of the broken concrete and twisted steel. Shapes pointing in five directions.

Confusion dissolved into anger. He walked towards the source of the commotion, ignoring the impending police and ambulance sirens. Right now, none of that mattered. With his fists clenched, he glared at all four of them.

"Which one of you...slaughtered these civilians?"

Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman: Sakon looked over at him and grinned as it still rained blood and his cigarette burned. I did he said

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelostsoul65:

Such a bold claim over the meaningless bloodshed sent chills up Warsman's spine - chills of pure rage!

"Fighting is meant to be done between fighters, war between warriors," he began, stepping closer towards the scythe-wielding maniac. "Tell me, do you get some kind of thrill out of ending lives like this? Does it make you feel better knowing you are stronger than people you never met or heard of, people who never had a chance against you to begin with? What thrill is that? It's a child playing with toys! It's a bully kicking down sand castles! It's a coward kicking puppies!"

Warsman began to visibly shake.

"Nothing you say will make me even consider sparing your life. I'll make you suffer for what you've done."

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@honor_girl: @thelostsoul65: @warsman: @demolitionguy

MAGIC!, Cara thought immediately it was the only possible reason he would have pointed that Scythe at them

"no" Cara whispered and time seemed to freeze as she was now reacting at two point seven milliseconds I don't want to risk any attack involved with magic

Cara's body was already moving so fast that she saw the vortex begin to form in slow motion, ohhh I hope Honor Girl doesn't get p!ssed with me Cara ran behind Honor Girl and pulled out her grappling hook before wrapping her left hand around the girls waist aiming at a building six hundred feet to her right and with expert precision she fired.

the grappling hook latched on to a gargoyle firmly, this is cutting it close Cara pulled Honor Girl with her as she jumped backwards and reeled away moments before the Vortex hit avoiding possible death.

In real time one second had passed and they were already half way towards the building Cara grappled at "are you okay?" Cara said to Honor Girl hoping the sudden force of the grab and super fast movements didn't harm her partner "get on the ledge quick!" Cara said not waiting to listen for a reply as her grappling hook was reeling in at max speed and if they didn't land on their destination correctly Cara would be smashing into a concrete gargoyle and potential physical harm could happen to both of them at the speed they were going.

Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#868  Edited By Sakon_Ukono

@warsman:

@honor_girl:

@cara_hunter:

@demolitionguy

Sakon looked in the direction of the gargoyle and straightened his glasses watching the girls swing away.

such amateurs ...i will allow them to recover and lick there wounds before i dissect them. but just to be safe.

he ran at the building with incredible speed and flat palmed the side of it sending his soul power through the building and hoping people were inside it, made it start to crumble. He left them to lick there wounds if they survived the attack and now turned to face warsman.

Actully it gives me a great thrill to end the lives of worthless little maggots like them.

he said with a smile on his face.

Why should i care about them? People like them bullied me as a child.

He started to laugh maniacally

NOW WHO HAS THE POWER!? ME YES ALL ME AND NOW THEY CAN SUFFER GREATLY!!! ITS ALL SO GLORIAS WATCHING THEM CRY IN PAIN! TASTING THERE BLOOD AND WATCHING THE LIFE LEAVE THERE WRETCHED EYES! SEEING THEM SQUIRM FOR THERE LAST PUTRID BREATH AS I PULL THE TRIGGER AND END THEIR LIVES! SHOOTING, STABBING STRANGLING, DISSECTING THEM ALL FOR THE FUN OF IT! YES MY VICTIMS ARE ALIVE WHEN I CUT THEM OPEN! THEY WATCH TAKE THEIR ORGANS OUT AND DO MY EXPERIMENTS!

his dormant madness was showing,

AND NOW I WILL END YOUR WRETCHED LIFE TO! LIKE FOOD TO THE SHARKS! OH YES THIS WORLD WILL KNOW ME!!

he then threw toxic gas and bomb knifes at warsman and ruched him with his scythe

(going for a crazy look. how did i do?)

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#869  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#870  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

@thelostsoul65:

"You're an idiot," Warsman snapped back.

"I could lecture you, but something tells me that it would fall on deaf ears. The only way for you to learn,"

The great Russian bear lowered his stance, preparing for a screwdriver by unleashing a set of his claws.

"Is for me to beat the living sh!t out of you!"

His mountains of leg muscles propelled him skyward. A slight turn on his shoulders caused an aerodynamic corkscrew effect, dispelling the gas in the process. Twisting so rapidly also caused the knives to explode against the sheer force of his accumulated kinetic energy, though the cumulative effect of the blasts burned his skin with second-degree blemishes. He ignored the pain. He could be considered in fatal distance of the scythe now! He aimed the screwdriver punch at the scythe's blade. Whether it broke or not remained to be seen. All he wanted to do was divert it enough to allow for a devastating right hook to take place. All he wanted was to knock the teeth out of this bastard's skull!

Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#871  Edited By Sakon_Ukono

@warsman: He swung his scythe aiming to decapitate the man as both of them were drenched in the blood of the innocent from the rain. COME AND DO IT THAN! he screamed

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@honor_girl: @cara_hunter: @warsman: @thelostsoul65: Leon morphed out of the shadows in the graveyard. His nap had being interrupted by screaming. These two new faces that swung onto a building. Must be some new kind of vigilante duo or something, they seemed wounded by the smell of blood. Then it rained blood on him. there was something off big time. Then he saw a full fledged hero. He recognized this man. He had seen him on the news. His vision then directed to the scythe wielding scientist who seemed to have lost his sanity. There was something up with him for sure. He walked to the edge of the graveyard and sat on a headstone. "This fight might get interesting" he thought to himself as the wind blew his white silky hair across his face

Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#875  Edited By Sakon_Ukono

@warsman:

As the man seemed to corkscrew his way through the knives and flew towards him he swung his scythe and collided head on. He had imbued his blade with so much power it didn't break but it was for sure, a challenge keeping a hold of it.

awww did the big tough hero have his feewings hurt when i killed all those men, women and children?

he taunted in a childlike voice. He was loving what he did even as the punch connected and he fell to the floor laughing. He relished in his bloodlust.

I'LL BATHE IN YOUR BLOOD!

He swung at him with the scythe again

(i hit enter to soon lol my bad)

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#876  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt
Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman: (i hit enter to soon lol i just fixed it)

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#878  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

@thelostsoul65:

Warsman pulled his fist back into half of the Quick Draw Pistol stance, the other half preoccupied with handling the scythe. His claws showed no signs of budging. Still, the exchange could have gone better. Blood dripped off the surface of his knuckles. He had definitely cut something inside of the maniac's head. Accumulated damage always meant trouble for fighters inside of the arena. His foe slumped to the ground, his grip on the scythe waning. Warsman reflexively sheathed his claws, watching the man intently.

A wild swing from his scythe did not pose any problem. A similar pattern as before would be enough to handle the psychopath. The great Russian bear quickly shifted from Pistol to Cross stance, drawing out both pair of his mighty talons.

With one set of claws, he parried the scythe once more. With the other, he aimed at the exposed tendons holding the maniac's forearm together. If he could, he would proceed to twist the claws around once inside of the interstate of hand and wrist articulation, therefore completely severing any hope of forming a fist ever again. However, he knew that an unpredictable opponent is often the most dangerous. If the quick, surgical motion were to in any way be avoided, then Warsman would have to settle for a headbutt to the lunatic's forehead in order to gain distance once more.

Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#879  Edited By Sakon_Ukono

@warsman: As the surgical like attack pinpointed his forearm he pulled on the scythe and flipped over warsmans head by using his own strength against him and yanked the scythe from him laughing all the way, then he jumped backwards to avoid the headbutt and put both hands at about 6 inch distance from warsmans head and psychotic electric/soul energy blasted from his hands in the hope of frying warsmans brain then he seemed to calm down a little but still laughed

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honor Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#881  Edited By Honor Girl

@cara_hunter: @warsman@thelostsoul65@demolitionguy

It was like kicking a reinforced steel wall, he didn't even budge! Nicole landed back on the ground, her ankle a bit sore, even after executing the attack perfectly like Ian had taught her. Hand to hand combat was out of the question, that suit, whatever it was made up of, could withstand anything she could dish out. Just then a burst of electricity came rushing at her, but before it touched her, a figure stood before her. "Batgirl!" A smile could be heard through her voice as she watched her take the two blows to the chest. Damn... this girl was like... The Rock strong, ok stronger than him, but you got the idea.

"Don't worry I can handle them both with one hand"

Nicole laughed as she pulled her bow up, pressing a small button on it. "Well your not allowed to take up ALL the fun." Just then the 'distraction' arrow she shot earlier came back, turning out to be a boomerang arrow, coming directly behind Demo at full speed, aiming to hit him dead center of his spine.

But now focusing some attention at the other guy her eyes widen as she saw him pull out a scythe, making him look like death himself. "Ok... scythe use is sooooooooooooo 2000's, who even uses them anymore?"

But she was about to eat her words when a sonic wave of wind and fire came rushing at the two. "OH SH-" was all that came out of her mouth as she was suddenly jerked out of the way. Her body was almost like a rag-doll as Batgirl managed to pull her out of death's grip. While Nicole's neck was suffering from sudden whiplash, she was too in shock to what just happened. "HOLY- DID YOU JUST- DID HE JUST!?" Her eyes were widen, her voice in shock at what had just happened.

"Are you ok?"

Nicole took in a sharp breath, "Yeah, I think I got whiplash though... but thanks." she spoke as the two came close to the landing point. "Wait, can you land at the speed we're going without turning us... erm... ME into paste?!"

Batgirl didn't really say anything, which sent a cold chill down the heroes spine. As they came close to the building they were descend to land on, her new friend unlocked the grappling hook. Still holding onto Nicole firmly, Batgirl landed on the rooftop with a skidding stop before finally setting down the archer. The blond hero looked out at what the two had escaped. An entire block was destroyed... who knows how many civilians were killed in this. Nicole's knees dropped to the ceiling floor, how was she suppose to fight beings like this? Even with Ian's training... there was no way she could face something like this. Leaving her hood on to keep the cast shadow on her face she gently took off her mask, wiping frustrated tears from her eyes for a moment. She was just a simple human, petty crimes she could stop, street level villains, no problem, but villains who could level an entire block with just a wave of their weapon... how? She didn't have super strength, or super speed, or time warp. Her super power? Heal a broken bone in 4-6 weeks.

But right now wasn't the time to feel sorry for herself, she was here, in Chicago, and Batgirl was right here standing with her, these villains were here, and they needed to be stopped... no matter what. Slipping her mask back on she slowly stood up, her dusted bow in hand as she took in a sharp breath. "We need to finish this." She looked over to her partner with a grin on her face. "I'll race ya." with that she drew her bow and pulled out a grappling hook arrow, taking quick aim and letting it fly into the air and leap off the building. Making it back to where Demo was, she came falling down from the sky, bow and arrow in hand as she let it fly, a putty arrow, aimed for his face, mostly to just temporary blind him for a moment.

Her eyes looked around, and the second man couldn't be found in her immediate area, did he run off? "Batgirl, do you see the other guy?" he was the one the two had to watch out for... he was the one who would have to be taken out quickly.

(let me know if I missed anything... it was a lot to read up and post lol)

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#882  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt
Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cara_hunter: @warsman: @honor_girl: @demolitionguy

Sakon walked over to where he had last seen the 2 heros vanash. He then hopped onto the building where he saw Nicole. He jumped down silently behind her Judging by your eyes somebody has been crying. He said with a sadistic grin. Then without any warning he dropped a canister of gas that exploded as soon as it hit the ground, almost like a gas pellet. the gas that came out is absorbed through the skin or by breathing it in. It's main purpose is to make its victims relive horrible nightmares and past traumas in their lives over and over. The good thing is that it covers about 1 to 2 miles, the bad side is that it would give away his possession. Sakon himself had become immune to it, having subjected himself to this gas over 2000 times to build up an immunity to it. Lets see how many tears we can make you shed now shall we? He said, hoping that he could watch her cry and scream in pain. He still kept his senses about him though. The blonde one had to be somewhere close by. He kept his scythe at the ready which was dripping blood and his coat was stained with the bloody rain of the innocent as he grinned and lit up another cigarette then ran into the shadows to watch the show.

(think you nailed it.)

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@honor_girl: (I kinda read 'electric' =P Yet, I use the Faraday box theory on my armor and that is EMP proof.)

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#885  Edited By _Glacier_

@honor_girl: @thelostsoul65: @cara_hunter:

Dell observed as both hits had been useless against Batgirl. His ally had engaged the archer. The civilians were dead. Why did he stood there and fight? Such useless, trivial act. A distraction, nothing more, yet, he endured the clash. He would end that the way it begun, with death. No time to attack again as the dark armored vigilante hit his head, a straight blow to his chin, no major damage was caused.

"What was that? Four tons? I lift much more, kiddo, try harder."

Suddenly, a boomerang arrow struck on hiss spine, stunning him for a while.

"Ah, screw this.", he whispered, confident.

Onslaughting towards Batgirl, he attempted to slide tackle her leg while sliding down the building after his ally's gas attack, so when she fell, he would stomp her wounded hand. A dishonorable move, yet, effective enough.

Honor Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#886  Edited By Honor Girl

@demolitionguy: (you kinda sorta didn't mention LostSouls gas attack :P Also Batgirl isn't on the roof just yet, remember we left the roof you are standing on when Lostsoul preformed his street leveling attack and in my post I just made it back. So she's not back, just yet)

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@honor_girl: (Too much info, that's why you should have waited. Will edit it =P)

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelostsoul65:

Warsman could tell by how the murderer turned his body midair that he was not preparing a melee attack. His muscles were not in the right position for a punch or kick. He had to have had a magic attack in the works. The open palms confirmed this. The Russian ducked low to the ground. A crackling sensation like a bolt of lightning struck out from above him, lancing through a pile of rubble and sending it into the sky with a horrendous flash.

"This guy is powerful, I'll give him that,"

Right in front of Warsman sat the man's liver, unprotected and screaming to be hit.

"But his fighting skills leave something to be desired!"

He planted his foot down and twisted his body, putting all of his weight into an inhumanly fast and decisive liver blow - something that could break ribs and destroy an opponent's body with one shot!

@honor_girl, @cara_hunter

(I think you already have something in store, but I can get rid of the gas if you need me to.)

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#889  Edited By Cara_Hunter
Honor Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#890  Edited By Honor Girl

@warsman: (>.< Doh I need to at least get rid of it in my surrounding area in my post, I don't wanna deal with it LOL I'll just get rid of it around me and you are more than welcome to get rid of the rest if you can lol)

@honor_girl: (Too much info, that's why you should have waited. Will edit it =P)

(Hey, I had to read all those posts and I still nailed it :P stop slacking it! lol)

@thelostsoul65@cara_hunter

A thick smoke suddenly began engulfing the area, and Nicole knew it wasn't just your simple knock out gas. Without a second thought she pulled out her sonic arrow, holding it tightly in hand as she used her other hand to plug he ear as she slammed the tip of her arrow forcefully on the ground. A loud sonic wave rippled through the air, breaking up the tainted gas around her immediate area.

Just then she watched as Demo began rushing towards Batgirl, she was vulnerable on that line, she couldn't let him get to her! Pushing herself forward the hooded archer leap in the way between Demo and Batgirl, Nicole the one being tackled down to the ground instead as his foot STOMPED on her left hand. A CRACK was heard as Nicole threw her head back in pain. "MOTHER FU-" before she could finish she jerked two arrows from her quiver. Since she was so close, she attempted to slam both of them on his foot as it was still on her hand. The first arrow would have exploded into a thick pasty glue, the second one was a rocket arrow.

Jerking her hand away she rolled to the left as the rocket came into effect, hoping that it would at least propel him off the building for a few seconds. "Hey you!" She turned to soulless, holding the bow with her bad hand as she winced in pain. "Catch!" She let another arrow fly, this one a liquid nitrogen arrow, hoping that the instant chill of the liquid would cause some harm to the powerful being.

"Next time, we're having a simple slumber party, deal?" She huffed out as she turned to her partner for a split second with a weary grin on her face.

Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#891  Edited By Sakon_Ukono

@warsman: Sakon bend low and to the side in an inhumanly flexible way and ducked the attack. Threw all his past experiments on himself he managed to make himself flexible as putty. however the punch made him realize that he was going to need all the movement he could get so after an attempted kidney shot he slid back and threw his coat aside revealing his stitched shirt...and the stitches running all down his arms and hands. He then twisted the bolt in his head out of habit and then grabbing his scythe and send a blast into the air which sent a magnetic signal to bombs of the fear gas he had hidden around the city, Thats what he had been doing wail he was supposedly hiding, as the pulse hit them they detonated sending the fear gas all over using it both as an attack and as a means to sever the live of view on his so he could slide away and think of a new battle plan, engaging this man head on was suicide

Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#892  Edited By Sakon_Ukono

@honor_girl: @cara_hunter@warsman@demolitionguySakon watched as she blew the gas away. looks like it is time for plan B. Then before his thought was complete the liquid nitrogen arrow hit him and he froze. this however couldn't contain him. A field seemed to go around him almost like a forcefield and with a psychotic scream he broke from the nitrogen ice. His skin was ripped kinda and he was bleeding down his arms as he looked over at the 2 girl sharing their happy reunion...right in front of a large gas bomb he has hid there moments before they appeared, so to destroy their happiness. he stated Is this the kind of fate you foresaw for me? Then he threw a blast of his soul energy at the bomb right next to them blowing it up. He had made it larger and faster acting but the drawback was it wouldn't last as long. shorter time before it evaporated so he needed to nail them. He craved to watch their pain and he hoped they would this time be caught in its intoxicating effects. Then his own soul projected a powerfield around him. Now that iron tin can lookin guy was gone. and he wasn't about to let him take away the satisfaction of watching them in pain. He readies his scythe and blasted at the glue like substance on demolition guys feet to attempt to free him

shield thingy
shield thingy
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#893  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

@demolitionguy: @cara_hunter: @honor_girl: @thelostsoul65:

The psychopath became quiet. Perhaps he finally realized the severity of his situation. Regardless, Warsman pressed forward. Concentration on tearing the opponent apart was one thing, but pressure had to be maintained in order to win a fight! Control the rhythm, break patterns, counter! Counter! Counter!

Suddenly, a series of distant tremors stole the great Russian bear's focus for a split second. A coincidental terrorist attack? No, the one responsible stood right in front of him. His legs kept moving instinctively. Adrenaline pumped through him. His blood started to race.

"Stop drawing innocent people into this fight! You're just digging your own grave that much deeper!"

Something hit him in the face. He sputtered and coughed - gas! Judging by the color and smell, Warsman could only assume that it was the same kind of mixture as the stuff his foe had hidden around the city. Beads of sweat started forming on his brow. He clenched his fists tight - there could be no avoiding it now!

He rolled his shoulders into an oddly specific angle. His muscles exploded like a bullet from a gun, blasting out into a corkscrew punch barrage that whipped around the air in a tornado effect. Though this could hardly be beneficial for the greater Chicago area, he managed to clear away most of the gas from the immediate battlefield - including the fighting grounds for the two women and the other guy.

"Just what did I walk into," he thought, going back into the Highway Cross stance. The crucifix-shaped guard hovered over his upper body, ready to lash out in a vicious counter at any given moment.

His opponent tried sneaking away, but Warsman was right there with a frighteningly quick step-in.

"You're not going anywhere!"

The Cross style erupted into a whirlwind of surgical slashes and punches, each one aimed at a vital point while the claws would make short work of any block other than the scythe.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demolitionguy: @warsman: @thelostsoul65: @honor_girl: Batgirl walked towards Honor Girl almost stumbling on the way unfortunantly for Cara Hunter she had inhaled some of the fear toxins and was currently resisting the effects.

"Honor Girl" she struggled to say "you're hurt, and the fear toxin is spreading everywhere" black veins starts to spread out from Cara's neck as the symbiote took control I can't do this in my current condition looks like you're up suit"take this"

small metallic nano bots began to leak out of her yellow utility belt creating a unique gas mask that covered the eyes and mouth "this should give you a few hours of clean air, hurry put it on and get to safety"

Batgirl fell to her knees as the once regular suit came to life, the purple was gone and so was yellow and soon Cara Hunter was taken over by a black mass of which was the living symbiote.

No Caption Provided

the creature was on all fours with black tendirls whipping back and forth, an eeire hissing sound was heard coming from the symbiote as the fear toxin left their surroundings.

Now the fear gass was gone? Cara thought as her symbiote looked towards Honor Girl

"Don't do anything foolish"the symbiotes voice was harsh and rough like a fork scratching against a plate.

what is it Cara Hunter? Fludy spoke in thought to its host

I'm pretty messed up can you do me a favor and take over please?

the symbiote remained stationary infront of Honor Girl before it stood up on two feet ending the conversation with Batgirl.

Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cara_hunter: @demolitionguy: @warsman: @honor_girl: @warsman: Sakon was prepared and before he could clear the gas away from the woman more went off. much larger range. He had planned it all out, he was keeping them engulfed in the gas. then he detonated every bomb he had in the city and the entire chicago area in the gas that would cause them to relive past trauma and fears. It cost a lot of money to make such bombs at such strength but it was all an experiment. He wanted to see how it would affect the people and hero's. Then He detonated bombs in the farther part of the city leveling the buildings so that the sky was grey and ruins were all over. An apocalyptic scenario looking place. He was bent on pure destruction and death. As his thoughts were yet again interrupted by the surgical precision strikes, His soul shield met the blasts and send electrical feeling charges threw the body of the bear like russian. The shield had a weakness however. an obvious one to. Nobody ever thinks of it since it's so obvious. Without looking behind him at the new destruction and deaths he caused he looked at the russian bear. How many men, women and children do you think i killed? 50? 2000? It was like a game to him. At this time the buildings were in ruins, blood and bodies both intact and mangled lay all over. the sky had become dark and grey from the clouds and the dust and evaporated blood. a truly horrific scene. and just to add to the mood it lightly rained causing the blood to flow like water over everything.

(warn me if i start getting carried away. i do that sometimes)

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honor Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#897  Edited By Honor Girl

@thelostsoul65: (dude slow it down a little bit, wait till everyone responds to your post before you dish out another. Give a chance for everyone to react on your last post, k? )

Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelostsoul65:

(Those last two posts of yours are killing this for me. I think the OP mentions something about not going overboard with the destruction of the city. Mellow out a bit.)