Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#751  Edited By Pyrogram

@shanana:

Usually against going back into a zone where he would be in perpetual danger the Paragon had one massive thing he'd regret doing once inside of that utopia of a country and this was the perfect chance to revert that wrong, his emerald eyes shone for a moment before speaking "I'd be going with you...I have some business involving a family who gave me shelter in the country, saved my life...I never repaid them" Nodding he looked towards Z with hopeful eyes "The tunnel leads through into the imperial palace...you'd not be spotted if you went with me, it's an old reminiscent of the drug tunnels used before the country become what it is today, it looks perfect but..." The Paragon shook his head "You don't even want to know...There are people..things happening underground, the Chancellor is an evil man" Shivers crept through his spine, remembering the mass mutant prison camps testing mutants relentlessly "We go in together - Split up and perform whatever is needed, then meet before leaving the country" Nodding with a stern face, he knew she'd have to rely on him. Any other entrance into the country will spill into a catastrophe.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

Gotta run. Ciaocitos

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

As much as she wanted to decline is offer; she needed him. Nodding just enough for him to know she was in; Ziccarra turned her attention to a nearby television. “Now that we have our plans for Venezuela set, we need to turn our attention to New York City.” Ziccarra placed her cowl on the back of a chair, before taking a seat.

Opening a nearby fridge, she removed her insulin. “Daemon and his band of misfits; are engaged in combat with the HFC; over the supposed location of Kari. I am not an advocate of revenge, but I will return the favor” she said, pinching her skin.“I will ask that you join me”

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#755  Edited By Pyrogram

@shanana: @demolitionguy

"The HFC? Hell Fire Club?" His mind wondered trying to remember what the Paragon computer had on them "I'm not too certain I know of them" watching the woman remove her insulin, his eyebrows subtly raised "But you have my help" Nodding he rubbed his hands together his head turned to a new member of the ground, fly turned human "Uhm?" Looking at ZIcc his eyes squinted back to the new man "Is he part of the Trinity?" slightly confused yet hopeful the Paragon continued talking to his boss directly "When do you want me ready to aid you in combat?"

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#756  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@shadowknight666: The jade princess of shadows walks the sidewalks of the windy city at night, there is a brisk breeze that leaves her skin cold. Her beautiful golden catlike eyes scan the area looking for a warm place with some food and drink for her to rest for a while.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@serinah_pao: Cain was walking through brisky, dimly lit city streets. It was strange in a way, the city appeared to be filled and lively, but the lives that inhabited the streets appeared to be empty. Walking fastly with no aim, he bumped shoulders with the obviously smaller framed princess. At first his tone had hint of roughness as he bumped into her, but he soon took it down a lot as soon as he saw her "Hey!...Ohhh, sorry."

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowknight666: She is taken back for a moment as the man walks right into her. I mean... What is he a blind beggar or something pitiful like that? Then she realizes he is just clumsy, and she smiles. "Hey! Yourself pal (She says in Chinese)... You know this city? (She says in broken English) " she plays the part of the broken Asian speaking tourist perfectly. "I am looking for juicy juice." she finishes as she makes the universal signal for slamming back some cold suds.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serinah_pao: Completely falling for the act of encountering a normal tourist just looking for a drink, Cain said to her "Oh I'd love ta' get y'some...." He said trying to bring up a mental map of the bars in Chicago, he began placing an arm around the small of her back, walking towards a bar and asking "So where y'from miss?"

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowknight666: Serinah is still smiling as she stares up at Cains face, she has to fight back the urge to roll her eyes or giggle. "Wuhan." she says in more of a Chinese accent then an English one, but still decipherable. "You big strong American man... You no trick me... Okay?"

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serinah_pao: Cain looked over at her, chuckling a bit as he replied with a smile, eyeing the bar up ahead of them "I'm not american hon. I may not be from China, but I'm still a foreigner...and no I won't try anything you wouldn't like." He said sincerely , opening the door for her

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowknight666: She walks into the bar as he opens the door for them, and she settles herself inside. Taking in all the sights and sounds, eyes wide. Playing the part of the astonished foreign girl perfectly, then her eyes catch the sight of a TV up in the corner and notices that they have a Cubs game on. She bounces in joy. "Baseball... I love baseball." she smiles as she grabs Cain by the hand and quickly makes her way over to the bar.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serinah_pao: Man was he eating this crap up. Serinah appeared to be truly astonished, and Cain couldn't deny that. Somewhat Ironic in a way. He grinned a bit as she bounced and giggled and held his hand in the fashion that she did. "Oh really? I like baseball myself too..."He sat at the bar with her and said to the bartender "I'll have a guinness and whatever the beautiful lady here wants..."

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowknight666: "Tsingtao?" she says as she looks at the bartender. He shakes his head. "We don't have that one... We have... American... Canadian... Mexican... English... Irish... German... Jamaican... And... Japanese... Sorry I don't have any China beer." She reluctantly orders a Sapporo instead. "As long as not Bush or Bud... Its okay." she says with her perfect little smile.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serinah_pao: Cain laughed a bit at her (faux) English problems. He then turned to her and said as he moved to place a hand on her knee, rubbing it a bit as he asked her "Soooo what is your name beautiful?"

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowknight666: She moves her hand down slowly and moves his hand off of her knee, but doesn't stop smiling. "Not so fast Cowboy... You say you no trick me... And my name is Serinah." she decides to give him her real first name, mostly because she is starting to feel comfortable around him. "Who is your name?" she says... Meaning what is your name, but saying who instead.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serinah_pao: Cain chuckles for a second and raises his hands open saying "Faiiiir play..." He smiled before replying "Cain. My name's Cain"

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowknight666: She puts her hand on the bartop palm up offering it for him to join his with if he decides. Its an Asian thing. "Cain." She smiles. "You say you foreign"... "Where from?"

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serinah_pao: Giving a smile, he noticed her hand opening as if she wanted him to join with it. Naturally he decided he would, placing a hand over hers " Ireland... Not as exotic but it isn't here"

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#770  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@shanana: Leon emerges from a dark corner and eager to test the power of random people, he swings a dagger straight for Ziccara's neck

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138: @pyrogram: "Y-Yes, he is" she strained, she hated needles; but at this point there was no sense of being subtle about her diabetes. "He is a member of the New Trinity; just recruited him this morning." she explained, rising to her feet to greet them both. "We leave for the hellfire club as soon as..."

Ziccarra's swift reflexes allowed her to evade the preemptive strike of the unknown man; using her control over the laws of motion; she sped her body's reaction time up; and sent a barrage of psi-onic blades towards her unknown assasin.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: The phy-onic blades hit leon and he stumbled back and pushed the blades out. "are these yours?" he said with a cough as his wounds healed. Then he put his dagger away and pulled a shining blue blade and slashed at the girl with the blade. the aura around it acted like a 2nd blade in an attempt to slash her open.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138: Pushing her hands open, Ziccarra crafted her own energy blade to repel his blade; the afterimage of it's aura hit right across her chest causing blood to immediately spurt from her chest. Speeding up her molecules, the Malgan Marquess sealed the once open wound. She grunted a bit, but did not allow the pain to effect her overall instincts.

Pushing her hands outward, she crafted a powerful Psi-shield in an attempt to violently dispel him.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Leon was ready this time and used his own vampiric energy to block the phy shield like blast. this one was stronger than the normal ones. he then stood upright and gazed piercingly into her eyes noting to himself that she had pretty eyes. The air temperature suddenly became colder and the sky darker. Then he blasted black fire from his mouth soaring right for her

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138: The same shield she once used for an offensive attack, was now constructed for a defensive attack; his intense supernatural ability, knocked her shield through an adjacent structure. Rising without to many bad wounds, The Cardinal Contesta; changed the whole scope of the room; via the legendary clandestine mask of cortez; which always rest on her face.

The struck switched from just a blank room to a jungle; Ziccarra's choice of illusion. Cloaked in a veil of wooden sentries; Z made what appeared to be a random attack; one that would be fought on strategy.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Cara Hunter sat up on the ledge of a wealthy companies building, she clicked her tongue several times inside her mouth as the pale moon light hit against her body "what time is it?" she asked herself raising her left eye brow while looking down at the people below they look like ants from here she thought.

she scooted backwards and stood up letting out a bored yawn as she pressed her middle and index finger against a communication device near one of her ears "nothing out of place on my end" she relayed to a fellow Cerberus agent.

Guess they forgot we're still in business.

Avatar image for the_salty_slaughterer
The_Salty_Slaughterer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Business before pleasure. That was a statement many lived by. But to giles, business was pleasure. He was ordered to kill someone, someone seemingly unimportant, but he never questioned his orders. Why would he? They always offered him the thrill of the kill. Yes, the thrills, the thrill of smelling someone's fear, the thrill of getting into their minds by killing things around them invisibly. The thrill of hunting. The thrill of killing. The thrill of eating.

He could have detected the slightest shift of his target across the entire city with his powerful nostrils, filtering out what he didn't want to smell, focusing solely on this one, doomed man's scent. Licking his lips and baring teeth that could cut steel, the shark like mutant continued to prowl invisibly. He was right on top of his prey, and the woman, burdened by the child in her, parasitically drawing her strength, had no chance of escaping.

He could smell the X-gene on them, but he didn't care about such allegiences, the Black Hand and the Shadow cult was what he identified with, not species or mutation. Besides, he found those groups that blathered on and on about his kind to be annoying, making so much noise, noise, noise. A snarl issued forth from his throat, eliciting panic in the woman.

But it was too late, he leaped forth and knocked her to the ground, and before she could think of using any psionic powers, he had already torn out her throat and was viscerally ripping into her, eating her, getting stronger from the meal. The fetus made for a nice side dish.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#779  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@shanana: Leon watched calmly as the surroundings shifted into a jungle like appearance. an illusion nothing more. He had been in many illusions in his past but this seemed more believable than the others. He watched the wooden sentinels and out of curiosity he blasted more fire, this time red like hellfire to see if he would be able to burn them and flush the girl out. The air grew increasingly colder as he watched with his greyish yellow eyes.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: @ragman1138:

Moth watched as both ally and uncharted man struggled, a supererogatory brawl. Even detesting to tample frays, the creature felt such a trivial impasse could transmogrify the schemes, yet he could not risk losing his shot at revenge. Moth begetted contigencies instantly, all those years of hard training were worth, he knew exactly what to do, on a sudden short tantivy, he took impulse and lifted, somersaulting while airborn. Utilizing his shapeshifting ability, he transmuted into a brick wall, about 13 feet tall, between both opponents.

Red fire suddenly burts around Leon, as much as it bruised, Bloody Eyes held his position.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#781  Edited By shanana

@the_moth: @ragman1138: "You see what I must deal with?" Ziccarra grumbled, as the flames of the forest began to spread quickly. Vibrating her molecules Ziccarra began sprinting around appearing as a green blur; due to the powers of her speed force. Running so fast, she created a massive vortex in the middle of the burning forest.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_moth: @shanana: Leon watched as the brick wall burst into life, another one perhaps? he didn't care. All the more fun. he was planning on an attempt to assassinate the leader of HFC along with all the others so obviously he would be fighting more than one enemy. Then he saw the pretty eyed girl sprint around like a blur causing the flames to burst up into a vortex. the flames hit him but in his place where the burnt leon should have been, laid Z's mother, now dead, burned by Z herself. The illusion had started by making eye contact, a power Leon was incredibly adept and skilled in.where he now stood he sent black lightning soaring at the brick wall.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138: So I don't undersell, you cast an illusion that I was burning my own mother?

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: (yea. When Leon manages to make eye contact he casts illusions with his eyes or index finger. Its like his signature move. Your mother would just be in your head as an illusion when in reality it's nothing at all.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: @ragman1138:

A dark lightining bolt stroke at Moth, piercing through it, bricks spread around the location. A dust veil arose. A thunderous noise echoed, a clash of bricks and metal.

A black creature erupted from the fading smoke, speeding towards the sky. He shifted both arms into sharp blades and spear dove, aiming to hit Leon's chestplate.

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#786  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@shadowknight666: "Ireland... The emerald isle... Is it pretty... Do you miss?" Serinah never stays away from China for more then a few months at a time herself.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serinah_pao: Taking a sip of his newly arrived Guinness, Cain almost seemed to stare off into space. His head filled with memories of his turbulent upbringing and his misadventures in his youth. He had lived through hard and easy times, which weren't entirely different from his current status, except there was no place like hone "Yeah...Yes I do..."

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowknight666: Serinah places her off hand on Cains chest over his heart. "Home is here... It never leaves us."

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serinah_pao: Cain smiles for a moment as she places a hand on his heart and he replies "I guess your right...Thanks, Serinah"

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#790  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@the_moth: Leon watched calmly as the dust looking creacher rose up then charged him down with blades. At that point he made his skin secrete acid and let the blade pierce him. being already dead it didn't faze him. it did hurt however and he grabbed the man as the blade went through him and attempted to acid burn through him

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

"Oh, acid? Classic!", Moth said as he burnt due to the corrosion of the acid. A quirky grin forming on his black, furry face.

He decreased his size with no further warning, going from a tall human height to a moth height. On a sudden burst, he grew giant, trying to knock Leon over his jaw and send him through the air.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_moth: As the moth like creature grew he managed to hit leon and he went soaring into the air only to slow down and hover high in the air. He then straightened his trench coat and popped his now dislocated jaw back into place. "your unpredictable i will give you that." he said as he moved his jaw around realining it. After that he soared downwards and swung his hunting blade at his achilles tendons to attempt to paralyze his ankles. "tell your little friends at the hellfire club that they are next..." he said in an emotionless voice."

Honor Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#793  Edited By Honor Girl

@cara_hunter

The night air was chilled as the full moon shined high above the slightly clouded sky. The Windy City, for the most part was quiet... but according to the news, Chicago had been hit by a series of bank robberies, and no one seemed to have been doing anything about it. Nicole took it upon herself to check it out and maybe even stop the crime spree.

Staying crouched in the shadows of a building the hooded archer stayed silent as she held her trusty bow in hand, her eyes glanced down at the bank that was suspected to be the next hit, Bank of America, they had increased security in the building, but would it really be enough to keep it safe? Looking down at her watch she let out a heavy sigh "2:39am... what's taking them so long?" The hero complained as a black van suddenly rolled up to the bank. "Oh... hello!" A wide grin appeared on her face as she watched masked men dressed in black jump out of the van and force their way into the bank. "It's show time!" Jumping up excitedly she reached behind her, grasping a bow and aiming it carefully at the building before letting it fly from between her fingers but leaving a thin metallic string behind that was already tied to her bow.

The arrow flew until it hit the side of the building, the head of the arrow digging into the cemented frame. Tugging on the string a couple of times she took a deep breath and leaped off the building, her body soaring through the air as she felt her stomach do backflips inside her. Her hooded cape flapped behind her as she realized something... HOW THE HECK WAS SHE GOING TO GET TO THE ROOF!? Her body slammed forcefully into the side of the building as she let out a 'UMPH!', clinging tightly onto her rope as she began pulling herself up, climbing up the side of the building until she she reached the roof. Breathing a bit heavily she looked down through the sky window of the building, she could see the men scurrying about inside, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@honor_girl: Unknown to both heroes Cara Hunter too had been expecting the bank robbers to show up and she had been in position near by a electrical utility box that controlled the lights inside the building coincidentally it was located on the roof.

"Show time" she said to herself hearing one hushed scream of the occupants inside the building, tapping her forehead Cara's neural interface granted her night vision "now all I gotta do is shut down the electricity drop in some smoke grenades and my fists of fury will reign down upon them!" she stopped and sighed "I talk to myself too much" reaching in one her pouches she pulled out a screw driver and began unscrewing the screws from the panel while humming a foreign song.

Almost done Cara thought as she was gently pulling down the panel when she heard a THUD!

Cara's eyes widened and her nose wrinkled as she raised one eye brow up and lowered the other "the hell?" she turned around placing back the screw driver in her pouch and analyzed the large yet dark roof top expecting to find somebody.

Honor Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#795  Edited By Honor Girl

@cara_hunter:

Not paying attention to her surroundings the hero lift the thin glass from the sky window and gave a huge grin as she pulled out one of her many trick arrows. "So now all I have to do is shoot a smoke arrow, jump down, not break an ankle, shoot a couple of MORE arrows, not get shot, stop the bad guys, get out before the police show up and hope to god that Ian didn't find out what she was up to. Looking down at the six men inside the building she held up her bow as she aimed her arrow downward. "Eni mini miny-" before she could finish the dim lights in the building suddenly went off.

"What the-?" Nicole lowered her bow as her targets vanished in the darkness and it seemed like they didn't plan it themselves. She could hear them cursing at one another.

"Roger, Steve, go check on the power panel, we need the electricity on to get into the vault." she could hear one of the men speak as footsteps were heard running through the bank.

"Wait... isn't the panel?" She slowly turned her head, "On the roof." she held her breath for a moment as she quickly re-positioned herself, moving away from the sky window and towards one of the many roof ventilation fans as the two men were now heard shuffling along the roof.

But what was making her even more nervous, was that there was someone ELSE on the roof with her that turned the power to the roof off. "I hope it's not that Dark Knight Detective guy... he's such a jerk..." she whispered to herself as she waited for the men to get into her view.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"I hope it's not that Dark Knight Detective guy... he's such a jerk..." she whispered to herself as she waited for the men to get into her view.

hahahaha

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#797  Edited By Cara_Hunter

@honor_girl: Whatever let's just get on with it Cara thought casually after detecting nobody she returned to cutting one of the wires this will slow them down

success the lights went off just as I planned, Cara thought in her mind as she went into position expecting men to bust through the door "come on, come on, come on" she whispered while pulling out some tiny marble shaped smoke pellets preparing to throw them at anybody that buster through the door.

Cara was in a crouched position with the entrance to the roof top being in her ten o'clock position, smoke pellets in her left hand and a bolo sling in her right hand she planned to toss the smoke pellets thus stunning the hostiles and then wrapping them up with her bolo sling with the finisher being a very powerful drop kick aiming towards the stairs.

Honor Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She could hear the men fumbling closer and closer to her and her heart began pounding in her chest. She was nervous, but excited, Ian was keeping her training for so long, she almost forgot about the thrill of the fight. Suddenly the door to the roof burst open as one of the two guys walked through. Almost that instant he was bombarded with smoke, completely obscuring Nicole's vision as she gasped in surprise. There WAS another person on the roof with her! Coughing could be heard followed by a yelp of surprises and a series of THUDS.

The hero stood confused as gunfire ran through the air followed by curses as the second guy ran through and out of the smoke with his pistol in hand. "F#ck your not taking me!" The goon yelled as he began firing at the smoke, taking steps back until his back was against one of the vents.

"Time to carry some of the weight." Nicole mumbled as she pulled out a trick arrow and quickly fired it, aiming it at the goon's hand which was holding onto the gun. Upon impact the arrow exploded into ice, freezing not only his hand but the gun as well.

"What the hell!?" he began to panic. "WHERE ARE YOU!?"

Without hesitation the hooded archer leaped out of the protection of the shadows, holding her arrow out like a baseball bat and swinging it forcefully against the robbers face, knocking him out cold as she gave a satisfied grin to herself. "And that's kicking your @ss!" a grin from ear to ear was seen as she turned to the shadows, it was time to find out who the other person was. "Hey, I know your out there." 'hey I know your out there? ugh how lame do I sound right now.' she wanted to slap herself on the forehead. "My name is Honor Girl, I um... I don't mean to step on your toes, but I think we should totally team up together and beat the snot out of these guys, what do you say?" she stood out in the open with a hopeful grin that the other vigilante occupying the roof with her would show themselves as well.

(hope you don't mind I moved cara a bit to take down the goon >_> if I didn't my next post would have just been them opening the door LOL)

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#799  Edited By Cara_Hunter

@honor_girl: Kicking down the first goon was easy she was going to turn her attention to the second man but saw the second hero interfere sneak away she thought disappearing in unison with the smoke as Honor Girl finished off the second man.

Cara Hunter had taken the high ground during her escape and had Honor Girl in her one o'clock view

"Hey, I know your out there" Honor Girl said

Cara Hunter remained quiet snickering at how silly the hero sounded

"My name is Honor Girl, I um... I don't mean to step on your toes, but I think we should totally team up together and beat the snot out of these guys, what do you say?"

"Sure why not" Cara raised her voice making herself visible by standing up however the full moon light was at her back making her appearance difficult to see almost like a black shadow should Honor Girl look at her direction.

(No problem lol!)

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@honor_girl: ( I see you and Cara are taking care of some punks. Do you bother taking a true (newbie) villain? Also, if yes, can I kill the robbers? :P)