Avatar image for chevie_lockheart
Chevie Lockheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chevie Lockheart

Mum and dad have put together a great party for me! its a pool party and everyone who likes me is welcome to come, presents are awesome!!

Its my birthday!!!!
 Its my birthday!!!!

POOL PARTY!!!!!
 POOL PARTY!!!!!
so come and hang with me, have a dance in the special disco area, grab a bite to eat but don;t forget to bring me presents!!!
Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

Runs around the house tidying up and putting out plates of food, while keeping an eye out on the kids in the pool
DaggerKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By DaggerKlutz

"Well Happy Birthday, Chevie!" Cheerfully says as he enters with a large gift in hand. "Here's your present, it is a toy every teenage genius should have. It is a blank Artificial Intelligence unit. Now you can program it to have any personality you want it to have and give it any function you want it to do. You can even name it." DaggerKlutz hands Chevie the box.

cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cly
Rides in on Esmeralda and slides off near the pool. Holding a gift in his hand, he places looks around for Chevie.
Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Aiden Cross
Walks in with a big box trying to get back on the good side with Mistress Redhead by giving Chevie a BIG present, probably even larger than herself. Struggling to stay on his feet with his knees bending and shaking he stumbles forth with the yellow box with purple ribbons. Finally places the box down in front of Chevie. "You better be happy with this, squirt". He smirked.

She just had to pull one ribbon and the whole box would unpack itself.. but what would be in it?...
Circe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Circe
Teleports in to the party, wearing a very revealing purple bikini piece, with purple platform sandals and matching purple hoop earrings. Her purple's hair pulled back in to a tight ponytail, with a high quiff. She carries two bags of Hollister clothes. "Woo! I luuurve pool parties!" Strutting her way over to Chevie, she puts down the bags in front of the young girl's feet. "I got you Hollister clothes! Now, you can fight in style!" She smiles and then walks around, finding the nearest waitor, who seems to be carrying a bottle of Champagne with two glasses. "Thanks!" She giggles, taking the full bottle of Champagne and walking away with it. "Happy Birthday Chevie!! Let's have some  ostenditignem!"  She waves her hands in to the air, sending out a ray of fireworks.
Chevie Lockheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Chevie Lockheart
Skipping around the party in her new sundress she shows off the newly developed curves as Annabelle flies around everyones heads, greeting everyone at the door she opens each present as it comes along. 

@DaggerKlutz said:
" "Well Happy Birthday, Chevie!" Cheerfully says as he enters with a large gift in hand. "Here's your present, it is a toy every teenage genius should have. It is a blank Artificial Intelligence unit. Now you can program it to have any personality you want it to have and give it any function you want it to do. You can even name it." DaggerKlutz hands Chevie the box. "
Ripping open the paper she frowns slightly at the present and sighs, throwing it aside "my mum makes those..." (;p) 

@cly said:
" Rides in on Esmeralda and slides off near the pool. Holding a gift in his hand, he places looks around for Chevie. "
Running up to him she hugs him and grabs the present, wondering whats inside as she rips open the lovely paper and peers into it. 

@Aiden Cross said:
" Walks in with a big box trying to get back on the good side with Mistress Redhead by giving Chevie a BIG present, probably even larger than herself. Struggling to stay on his feet with his knees bending and shaking he stumbles forth with the yellow box with purple ribbons. Finally places the box down in front of Chevie. "You better be happy with this, squirt". He smirked.

She just had to pull one ribbon and the whole box would unpack itself.. but what would be in it?... "
Pulling open the ribbon she jumps back as the box opens and her eyes pop out of her head, looking up at Aiden "what is it?" 

@Circe: Squealing at the clothes she runs inside and comes back out in a new outfit parading around.
Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Aiden Cross
@Chevie Lockheart:  ...Raises an eyebrow.. IT'S A DIRTBIKE! He softly whispered towards MR Just for children. A shiny pink dirtbike stood before her as he grabbed the throttle a roaring sound came out of it.
Avatar image for the_umbra_sorcerer
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Flying down and landing beside the pool Michael looked round to spot Chevie and give her the present he brought
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aiden Cross said:
" @Chevie Lockheart:  ...Raises an eyebrow.. IT'S A DIRTBIKE! He softly whispered towards MR Just for children. A shiny pink dirtbike stood before her as he grabbed the throttle a roaring sound came out of it. "
Looking over at the present she sighs and looks to her husband who is nodding along happily and walking over to join them. Shaking her head she watches as Chevie jumps up and down with glee at the present and jumps on, a bout a second later the bike falls over and tips Aiden into the pool laughing she carries out more food and greets the CoP guests.
Chevie Lockheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Chevie Lockheart
@The Umbra Sorcerer said:
"
Flying down and landing beside the pool Michael looked round to spot Chevie and give her the present he brought "
Running up to him she grins and adjusts her new outfit as she grabs the present "what is it?" she was having so much fun
cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cly
@Chevie Lockheart: Inside the wrapping were two gifts. A twelve inch long Japanese Wakizashi (short sword), etched with dragon designs on the flat of the blade. The second gift was a pair of goggles that were designed for high speed airflow. "I hand forged the blade of the Wakizashi and gave it an edge that will slice through steel, be vary careful with it." He paused, then continued. "The goggles are state of the art, wind resistant and have durable enough lenses to stop a low powered bullet."
-Hesperus-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By -Hesperus-
Stands in the corner with his arms over his chest, glaring at the rest of his team. His present for Chevie lies on the floor next to him, wrapped in old newspapers.
Starkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Starkin
Sitting down on top of a nearby wall, the son of Merlin watched the young girl celebrate her birthday with those closest to her....
Chevie Lockheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Chevie Lockheart
@-Hesperus- said:
" Stands in the corner with his arms over his chest, glaring at the rest of his team. His present for Chevie lies on the floor next to him, wrapped in old newspapers. "
(I actually laughed out loud at this) 

Glaring at the boy she poked out her tongue as she grabbed the present and ripped off the newspaper, wondering what he gave her. 

@cly said:
" @Chevie Lockheart: Inside the wrapping were two gifts. A twelve inch long Japanese Wakizashi (short sword), etched with dragon designs on the flat of the blade. The second gift was a pair of goggles that were designed for high speed airflow. "I hand forged the blade of the Wakizashi and gave it an edge that will slice through steel, be vary careful with it." He paused, then continued. "The goggles are state of the art, wind resistant and have durable enough lenses to stop a low powered bullet." "
Opening the plush box containing the blade she gasped loudly as she ran a finger over the beautiful detail of it, lifting it out she flipped it over in her hand, feeling the perfect balance and the perfect grip, it seemed to fit her hand to perfection, placing it back in the case and closing it she looked up at Cly with big eyes, brimming with tears at the amount of effort he put into her gift she almost missed the goggles, they were silver with pink lenses. Squealing with delight she grabbed them and added them to her unconventional outfit, screaming with delight she hugged Cly and raced off to hug Es as well. 

@ Starkin said:
" Sitting down on top of a nearby wall, the son of Merlin watched the young girl celebrate her birthday with those closest to her.... "
passing the wall she stops and stares at the man, walking over to him she grabs his hand "your welcome to join us"
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Chevie Lockheart:
Seeing Chevie run up to him she exictedly asked "What is it?" giving a little giggle "Anything up want it to be" the box started to glow "a little trick my sister taught me"
Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Angeni
Angeni the daughter of Athena and Hephaestus landed beside the pool holding a pair of two sandals, it was the only gift she could offer to Chevie right now since she already gave a duplicate of the Bracelets of Victory. But do not mistake these sandals as just being footwear to protect you're feet, they were known as the sandals of Hermes these allowed anyone to travel between Olympus, The Underworld, and Earth but Angeni had never used them because she was banded from Olympus. The princess of Athens then began her search for the birthday girl, but if only she could get through the mortal children who were everywhere. 
Chevie Lockheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Chevie Lockheart
@The Umbra Sorcerer said:
" @Chevie Lockheart:
Seeing Chevie run up to him she exictedly asked "What is it?" giving a little giggle "Anything up want it to be" the box started to glow "a little trick my sister taught me"
"
Her eyes light up as she stares into the box, thinking hard a little hat came out, a long eared hat with bright colours around it "THANKS" she cries
cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cly
Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Aiden Cross
Is startled by Chevie's sudden actions and drops in the pool. Water splashing everywhere he quickly swims back up to the surface until he takes a deep breath of air and coughs trying to get the water from his lungs. Resting his upper body on a nearby air bed he wipes the hair from his face. ".... this is why I hate kids..."..
Starkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Starkin
@Chevie Lockheart:  He peered down from the wall and smiled but only slightly, it was barley noticeable. Jumping down, Starkin kneeled so he was on eye level Chevie, taking her hand he dropped a golden locken into her open palm. The locket was very special, one of the many magical items of his own father. It was decorated in ancient and beautiful runic symbols, even the chain was a design of ancient and forgotten times. "Chevie.....This locket is very special, it once belonged to my father, so I want you to take extra special care of it ok". "This locket will connect your heart with the hearts of all those you love, so if your ever in danger and need help, this locket will bring those people to you, it can also create powerful charm shields.....But Chevie remember this, the locket will only work for those pure of heart, and for those who deep down fight to make the world a better place" He smiled and stood up ruffling her hair. "No matter how dark things may get, and if all hope seems lost, your family and your friends will always be with you....Remember that" Starkin jumped back on the wall and looked back. "Ok Chevie I have to go take on a job from my home world, save me some cake ok?" Starkin opened a magical portal and dissapeared.
-Hesperus-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By -Hesperus-
@Chevie Lockheart: (I try :P) 

Noticing the birthday girl tearing the wrapping off his gift, Damian smirked and held out a hand. He telekinetically lifted the present out of the newspaper and into the air. As it was, it looked like various thick strips of metal. Pointing to Chevie, Hesperus attached the metal to his adopted cousin and then stood back to admire his handiwork. 

"I like to call them Gut-Slicers." He grinned, pushing his cape out of the way to reveal he was wearing similar weaponry. It consisted of two gauntlets, running down Chevie's forearms. By pressing a button in her palm, blades would be revealed, like two small-swords attached to her arms, with a small section sticking out over her hands. On her legs were similar gauntlets, except the there were three blades running down her legs. One edge faced forwards, another backwards and the third covered the outer-side. A fourth blade extended out with her foot. "It takes a while to get used to them, but if you ever lose your sword in a fight, you'll be glad you have them."
Chevie Lockheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Chevie Lockheart
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#24  Edited By _Sojourn_

Happy Birthday Chevie XD 

Presents her with a complete Box Set of X-Men Animated 

Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Aiden Cross
@ Starkin: (omg, so cute ^_^)
mantoidx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By mantoidx
Floats up from the bottom of the pool, with her eyes closed. Asleep, the goddess of the oceans opens her eyes. Dressed in a white two piece swimsuit, she stands up on top of the water as it was ground and walks over to Chevie. Falling down from the sky, a long wrapped present lands next to Mantoid. She hands the large, gift to Chevie who unwraps it, revealing a surfboard.
Sovereign Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sovereign Son

Mike walked in looking at the mases of presents mounting up around his daughter, he laughed a little as he watched Aiden fell into the pool and walked over to his daughter winking at her. He tried to hide the larger smile on his face as Hesperus walked in with his "present". Mike bowed down and rubbed his daughters head..."Honey, mum and I are going to give your gift when everyone is gone..." her face began to pout.."Don't pout, now im going to go beat up Aiden for giving a 13 year old a motor bike..."

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Angeni
@Angeni said:
" Angeni the daughter of Athena and Hephaestus landed beside the pool holding a pair of two sandals, it was the only gift she could offer to Chevie right now since she already gave a duplicate of the Bracelets of Victory. But do not mistake these sandals as just being footwear to protect you're feet, they were known as the sandals of Hermes these allowed anyone to travel between Olympus, The Underworld, and Earth but Angeni had never used them because she was banded from Olympus. The princess of Athens then began her search for the birthday girl, but if only she could get through the mortal children who were everywhere.  "
(Just wanted to make sure you saw it. ^_^)
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#29  Edited By EdwardWindsor

Edward Windsor the Prince of power and champion of peace walks into the party armed with Chevies present and a book on how to care for said present for the parents. He gives the book to Redhead and says " They need a little care but they are awesome creatures." before heading over to Chevie and saying " I have your present , but hes alittle scared of loud noises and bright lights so iam gonna leave him somewhere safe and quiet."

Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Aiden Cross
Eyes Sov Son as he stand by the side of the pool with his usual frowning look. "Oh sure.. blame the new guy. The rest gives a little girl weapons, I give a childrens dirtbike and I'M to blame!" Plunges his head into the watery air bed.
Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
Leo sits on a nearby curb and thinks of ways to get into the C.O.P.
"Maybe if i give the kid a gift they'll let me in!" he thinks out-loud and goes to buy a gift.

Circe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Circe
Drinks more champagne and eyes up Mantoid. "Paaah...Show off..."
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Circe:
"Paaah...Show off" hearing this Michael walked over "aren't you the one that made those fireworks...sounds kinda like a show off to me"he said smirking
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
walks in with a large gift in his hands,he never met most of these people but wanted to be nice.
Scion_of_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Scion_of_Light

Aaron arrived at the party wearing a white dress shirt with a black tie and black dress pants. It had been a long time since he had been to a birthday party, especially a child's, and he was worried that she wouldn't like his gift. He had never went shopping for a young girl before, so it had been quite hard for him to decide on something to buy her, but he ended up buying her two presents in the hope that at least one would satisfy her. Aaron entered the pool area holding his two presents under each arm and walked over towards the excited young lady, the other members of the COP walking around after giving her their gifts.

"Happy birthday Chevie!" Aaron smiled as he placed the two boxes down,"I hope you like the gifts!"One box was wrapped in blue paper and contained a pair of training nunchaku. The other box was smaller, wrapped in purple, and contained a pair of crystal earrings that glowed with a mysterious light. After dropping the presents off he walked off to see who else was there, too shy to actually watch her open the gifts.

Chevie Lockheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Chevie Lockheart

@ Starkin
 said: 
Opening up the small box she ooh's over the locket as she slips it over her neck, it tingles for a moment connecting with her essence as she smiles widely, hugging him gently before he leaves she yells after him "no way its chocolate!" grinning she runs to see who is next 

@-Hesperus- said: 
Her eyes popping as the metal forms to her body perfectly she runs a hand down the metal as he speaks "wooowwwwww these are so much cooler than mums" hugging him tightly as he stands there with his arms at his sides pulling his body away from her hug she cheekily kisses him on the cheek and tries out the blades as they swish around her, taking off the armour she puts it neatly in the box and adds it to her ever growing pile. 

@Slight said: 
"AWESOME" she cries happily as she hugs him "thanks!" 

@mantoidx said: 
Grabbing onto the surfboard she gingerly steps out onto the water and promplty flips and lands in the water with a huge splash, coming up for air she frowns at Matnoid "You;ll have to give me lessons" 

@Angeni said: 
(I totally missed it so thanks!!!) 

Seeing the tall goddess she runs through the crowd to hug her tight, showing off the bracelets she was always wearing she grinned at the shoes and put them on, hovering over everybody for a moment before flying around the place screaming. 

@Scion_of_Light said: 
Squealing over the earrings she puts them in and shows them off to her mum, while her dad tucks the nunchaku away mumbling about her being too young for all these weapons. "Thanks Aaron!, I love them she cries as she hugs him.  
Chevie Lockheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Chevie Lockheart
@lazystudent said:
" Edward Windsor the Prince of power and champion of peace walks into the party armed with Chevies present and a book on how to care for said present for the parents. He gives the book to Redhead and says " They need a little care but they are awesome creatures." before heading over to Chevie and saying " I have your present , but hes alittle scared of loud noises and bright lights so iam gonna leave him somewhere safe and quiet." "
Looking at Edward and her mother speak she runs over to them and peers in the box, Annabelle cooes behind her as she looks up at Edward "what is he Eddie?"
Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Angeni
@Chevie Lockheart:She smiled brightly and patted the birthday girl head softly. The goddess watched as Chevie put the sandals of Hermes on and suddenly went hovering over everybody then flew around the place screaming. " Great Hera! I forgot to teach her....... again". She flew after her before she could get hurt.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#39  Edited By Mercy_
She walks into the party, looking slightly nervous. Present giving had never been her thing, but she had done her best. She was a holding a small jewelry box wrapped in metallic purple wrapping paper and a long semi-flat box wrapped in silver paper. 
Chevie Lockheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Chevie Lockheart
@Angeni said:
" @Chevie Lockheart:She smiled brightly and patted the birthday girl head softly. The goddess watched as Chevie put the sandals of Hermes on and suddenly went hovering over everybody then flew around the place screaming. " Great Hera! I forgot to teach her....... again". She flew after her before she could get hurt. "
flying over the party she screams before Angeni grabs her and lowers her to the ground taking the shoes off "perhaps we can make time to teach you" the goddes said as Chevie smiled embarrassed.  

@The Dark Huntress said:
" She walks into the party, looking slightly nervous. Present giving had never been her thing, but she had done her best. She was a holding a small jewelry box wrapped in metallic purple wrapping paper and a long semi-flat box wrapped in silver paper.  "
Spotting her big sister she runs up to her and hugs her tight, they were almost the same height Chevie was growing that quickly "whatdidyagetmewhatdidyagetme" she cries grabbing the boxes 
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

(Is this just for the C.O.P.?)

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#42  Edited By Mercy_
@Chevie Lockheart: She hugs her little sister tightly, the presents held in her hands before she stepped away. They were nearly eye to eye now...before much longer her younger sister was going to be taller than her. Cass tucks the longer box under her arm saving it for a little later and hands Chevie the small jewelry box. Inside was a heart shaped locket with a picture of the two of them and baby Hudson. On the back was "Lockhearts" engraved in script. Here you go. She smiles warmly as she watches her tear the paper off. 
Chevie Lockheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Chevie Lockheart
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
" (Is this just for the C.O.P.?) "
(nope, just people who know Chevie) 

@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Chevie Lockheart: She hugs her little sister tightly, the presents held in her hands before she stepped away. They were nearly eye to eye now...before much longer her younger sister was going to be taller than her. Cass tucks the longer box under her arm saving it for a little later and hands Chevie the small jewelry box. Inside was a heart shaped locket with a picture of the two of them and baby Hudson. On the back was "Lockhearts" engraved in script. Here you go. She smiles warmly as she watches her tear the paper off.  "
Careful to open this present, she opens up the purple box and reaches in for the heart shaped locket, she opens it up and tears brim over as she touches the pictures, she loved her family so much and this was the most special present she had got. "can you put it on for me" she says as she lifts up her long hair and turns around, letting her sister clip it on she touches it against her chest, it sits next to the locket Starkin gave her and they make a fine pair, wiping the tears from her eyes she reaches up and hugs her sister tight whispering in her ear "you are a Lockheart, and never forget it" as she hugs her she grabs the other box and pulls it out, all emotion gone "whats this one" she grins cheekily
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(got to go out, any other comments will be replied to later, thanks everyone for joining in on the fun!)

Circe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Circe
@The Umbra Sorcerer: Arches an eyebrow and smirks, resting her head on Tempest's shoulder. She clutches the half-empty champagne bottle and looks around. "That pool is like...*hiccup* calling me.."
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Circe:
"HAHA Well come on then lets go" Grabbing Circe's hand he pulled her along jumping into the pool 

@.Mistress Redhead.:
 (It was a Really good idea ^_^) 
Circe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Circe
@The Umbra Sorcerer: Jumps in to the pool and pops back up again..."Woah...Champagne bubbles coming to my head..."
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#48  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@Chevie Lockheart: Edward looks at the Birthday girl smiles and repleix "Its called a Slow Loris this one  is only baby, and he doesnt have any parents to look after him. Since i know you take care of your pets and he needs a loving protector i brought him here to you. I have given your mother a book which will help you with him. Oh and he likes having his tummy rubbed " 

The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Circe: "Hahaha"laughing at  Circe "Bit to much to drink i think"
Starkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Starkiller

happy b-day^^ 

...though I have no idea who you are.. :)