#3001 Posted by August_Hearst (372 posts) - - Show Bio
#3002 Edited by Damon_Ford (269 posts) - - Show Bio

"Know Thy Enemy - Know Thyself"
#3003 Posted by A_Killer (97 posts) - - Show Bio

"Know Thy Enemy - Know Thyself"

-Damn Ford

-Sun Tzu

#3004 Posted by Damon_Ford (269 posts) - - Show Bio

@a_killer: That's where I got that quote after reading an article about Sun Tzu, LOL

#3005 Posted by A_Killer (97 posts) - - Show Bio

@damon_ford: LOL! That's pretty funny. It's one of the most notable quotes of all time!

#3006 Edited by Madam_Strange (491 posts) - - Show Bio

"Nothing means anything. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you won't care."

#3007 Posted by Thief (714 posts) - - Show Bio

"MY EYEEES! WHO JUST CARRIES AROUND BEAR MACE IN THEIR PURSE!?!"

#3008 Posted by Laughlyn (119 posts) - - Show Bio

"I’m gonna take a pillow case, fill it with bars of soap and beat the living sh!t out of you… with love of course."

#3009 Posted by The_Immortal (107 posts) - - Show Bio

"You deserve the pain you bring upon the innocent. You take their life, and I'll do my best to take yours."

-The Immortal.

#3010 Edited by Damon_Ford (269 posts) - - Show Bio
"Carpe Noctem"

#3011 Posted by FarbKlexx (35 posts) - - Show Bio

"Pretty bold of you to claim that you are the one who stands at the pinnacle of all races. You are without a doubt the cockiest human I have ever met"

- Galand

#3012 Edited by Red_Jay (2586 posts) - - Show Bio

"Todays Outcasts - Tomorrow's Rulers"

- William LeBeau

#3013 Posted by Tyler_Marshal (179 posts) - - Show Bio

"I used to be a kid like you. Then I took a bullet to the parents..."

-Tyler Marshal

#3014 Posted by Benny_Bunny (92 posts) - - Show Bio

"Life was so boring. The same sh*t day in and day out. Until they called me... Heh! Now? Now my life is a FREAKING RUSH! I don't even know how a freaking lived before this! Now I can't stop... I WONT stop... Because I'll drop ANYONE who tries to take this high away from me..."

-Benny

#3015 Edited by LamarTheSlayer (5315 posts) - - Show Bio
#3016 Posted by CutthroatBitch (1956 posts) - - Show Bio

Freedom is initially scarier than constraint. Nothing to resist, nothing to hold you back. It dares you with a question: “What do you want to do?” as opposed to “What do you have to do?”

#3017 Edited by LamarTheSlayer (5315 posts) - - Show Bio

I was talking to my therapist. Denying my condition, chalking it up to some weird supervillain stuff. He said that I had disassociative Identity disorder...I laughed in his face and said with absolute certainty: "We are not multiple, we made it all up." I wanted to hit him in his face with how calm and cool his face was; and with the coolest tone I'd ever heard in my life he would say softly: "Who is we?"

And I broke down and cried "I don't know."

#3018 Posted by LamarTheSlayer (5315 posts) - - Show Bio
الرجل الذي يعيش بالكامل مستعد للموت في الخوف من الموت يأتي من الخوف من الحياة أي وقت.

{The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.}

-Al Sa'iqa

#3019 Posted by Gokan_Bulin (148 posts) - - Show Bio

"No see, I don't think like I'm saving the world. The fact is, it's cause I'm usually trying to challenge the strongest warriors or heroes I can find. But I can't bear the thought of innocent lives getting wiped out just cause I wanna fight the best. So I'll do all I can for them."

#3020 Posted by eri123 (5073 posts) - - Show Bio

"Geronimo!"-Eleventh Doctor.

#3021 Posted by eri123 (5073 posts) - - Show Bio

"Come along, Pond!"

#3022 Posted by Drusus (85 posts) - - Show Bio

In an age long past, in many battles, when cold steel and gold ruled the world, one stood. Bloodied from the slain people of his home, his soul stained by the trials of combat and tainted beyond ascension, he chose the path of perpetual torment. In his ravenous rage he found no peace; and with boiling blood he scoured many lands seeking vengeance against the demon who had wronged him. Those that tasted the bite of his sword named him... Drusus.

-Opening narration to the Tales of Drusus.

#3023 Posted by Jai_Walker (465 posts) - - Show Bio

"Heroes aren't fearless, heroes are brave, and bravery requires fear. And fear is born of loving something enough, that it's loss would break you."

#3024 Edited by Chase_Moone (411 posts) - - Show Bio

"Sorry to break this to you buddy, but normal is an illusion, what is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly."

*Laughs* "

God, I'm using Spider analogies now."

#3025 Edited by Orb-Weaver (976 posts) - - Show Bio

"Motherhugger!"

- Orb-Weaver, 2019

#3026 Posted by Jai_Walker (465 posts) - - Show Bio

“There's nothing more debilitating about a disability than the way people treat you over it.”

#3027 Posted by ParagonxXx (5525 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh you think I'm perfect? You think it's a picnic being me?! I lost my father and my mother twice in the last three months alone. I got framed for a crime I didn't even commit and all because I wasn't fast enough to save those people in Suicide Slum. I'm not perfect, I don't lead the perfect life and sometimes...sometimes I fail.

#3028 Posted by Jai_Walker (465 posts) - - Show Bio

“I thought of my new uncertainty: Jai, How long can you live with ALS?

Then I thought: "Don't search for answers. Live the question."

Enjoy life more because of the uncertainty, not less. And that helps me run faster, even though it hurts.”

#3029 Posted by _Dirge_ (3728 posts) - - Show Bio

“In my world, I am constantly torn between killing myself or everyone around me.”

#3030 Posted by Jai_Walker (465 posts) - - Show Bio

"People don't become heroes because of circumstance. They become heroes in spite of circumstance."

#3031 Posted by Red_Jay (2586 posts) - - Show Bio

“You call yourself a villain, a monster. But all I see is consequence that deems to be put down.”

#3032 Posted by Inner_Demon (2339 posts) - - Show Bio

There is nothing more deliciously fearsome than the fearful.

Avatar image for xzenix-everdeen
#3033 Posted by Xzenix-Everdeen (3795 posts) - - Show Bio

I do things for people that fit my agenda. If it doesn't meet the requirements then you're on your own. We all believe this but I have the balls to say it to your face. Love me or hate me, you can't deny words from the heart.

#3034 Posted by KonTheSuperDog (52 posts) - - Show Bio

"Woof!"

#3035 Posted by Jai_Walker (465 posts) - - Show Bio

"I didn't run. I just stood still...really fast..."

#3036 Edited by Jai_Walker (465 posts) - - Show Bio

“Things aren't always what they seem.Our fears can play tricks on us, making us afraid to change course, afraid to move on, but usually, hidden behind our fears are second chances waiting to be seized, second chances at life, at glory, at family, at love.

And these opportunities don't come around every day, so when they do, we have to be brave, take a chance, and grab them while we can.”

#3037 Posted by Kid_Kinetic (43 posts) - - Show Bio

I eat Jalapeno Peanut Butter

#3038 Posted by Crimson_Falcon (19 posts) - - Show Bio

“I once sailed for a king. I obeyed men of privilege and wealth. Now, I bend my knee to no man. My only oath is to my crew and together we will take back what is rightfully ours. With blood and steel, we shall stand up to the powerful. Captains will curse our flag, and kings will fear it. As long as empires generate wealth and riches, we will be there to bleed them dry.”

#3039 Posted by John_Taylors (345 posts) - - Show Bio

"My mother once told me “Be not the slave of your own past - plunge into the sublime seas, dive deep, and swim far, so you shall come back with new self-respect, with new power, and with an advanced experience that shall explain and overlook the old.” And that's what I did. And now evil will feel the power of the Tempest."

#3040 Posted by Red_Jay (2586 posts) - - Show Bio

“Smoking isn’t cool unless it’s the 80s?”

#3041 Posted by Micro-Man (997 posts) - - Show Bio
#3042 Posted by Red_Jay (2586 posts) - - Show Bio

@micro-man: That’s why I put the quote in question form :P

#3043 Posted by Micro-Man (997 posts) - - Show Bio
#3044 Posted by Juno_Fei (1772 posts) - - Show Bio

Have you ever wanted to hold the literal word "destruction" in your hands? Well, how about spooning it while whispering sweet nothings? You'd need to look no further than the Gepárd Anti-Material Rifle. A Hungarian classic, reminding us all of why they rules the world on horseback for so long when they birthed this beauty in '91. The Gepárd isn't shy, and lets it all hang out. Weighing a boastful 17.5 kilograms of fine craftsmanship, you'll have the fun option of just dropping this rifle on someone to kill them. You think it's just stunning when assembled? You should see her when she's all tucked in a weapons case, as it's easily dismantled for those long hiking trips to the most scenic of sniper's perches. Bullpup box magazine, for an intimate reload close to the chest. This mean sabretooth of weapon packs 12.7x108 MM Soviet Anti-Material cartridges, holding five of the angel-killing rounds in each box. Single bolt action, you'll have plenty of time to appreciate how it punches through 22 millimeters of reinforced tank armor like it was a wet wad of paper towel. Couple that with a anti-flare lens, 12x scope that sits all cute on the slide? Your victims will swear they heard Odin clapping his hands together well before they are erased in the most primal sense of the term. Pink paste, I'm talking about pink paste for days. So, you really need to ask yourself... Why storm a building when you can just take out the freaking building in five shots of pure destructive bliss?

-Juno Fei, pitching one of her favorite weapons.

#3045 Edited by ParagonxXx (5525 posts) - - Show Bio
#3046 Edited by LamarTheSlayer (5315 posts) - - Show Bio

I had to sacrifice my entire childhood because I had no one else but my broken father and three gravestones...

-Alex West to Mister Surreal

#3047 Posted by Jai_Walker (465 posts) - - Show Bio

We all die. The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. That's why I run. So that my past deeds won't define me... So that my legacy shines bright like a star. Like my dad, and his dad before him.

Avatar image for thomas_richards
#3048 Posted by thomas_richards (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

A regular person came up to me and began yelling at me because he didn't believe I had saved the day right. Well he told me:

"You owe it to the people to give them hope, you have to save us. You have no choice but to protect us. So don't be a b*tch and do your JOB!"

And I told him. "I don't want your hope. I don't want you to be hopeful. I want you to feel the panic, pain and fear I feel every day. Then I want you to act."