#251 Edited by Fukuro_Zoku (4806 posts) - - Show Bio

I taught her how to use it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#252 Posted by __Hesperus__ (111 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hesperus wields daisho (pictured on the right), the combination of katana and wakizashi favoured by the samurai of feudal Japan. He wields the katana in his right hand and the wakizashi in his left.

Secondary weapons include: extendable blades on his arm gauntlets and boots (for the boots, imagine an ice skate but rather than the blade being on the bottom of the foot and oriented vertically, it sticks out horizontally and curves around the outer edge, from the little toe to the heel); two short knives concealed in arm gauntlets; and several projectile throwing 'stars' (pictured on the left) stored in his belt.

#253 Posted by Zain_ (1620 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#254 Posted by Eternelle (1072 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for valerie_huntington
#255 Posted by Valerie_Huntington (5220 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#256 Posted by Eternelle (1072 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for valerie_huntington
#257 Posted by Valerie_Huntington (5220 posts) - - Show Bio

@voleuse: I knew you'd know it was that scan...we're too close O__o

#258 Posted by Eternelle (1072 posts) - - Show Bio
#259 Posted by MasterMouse (3922 posts) - - Show Bio

Mistro comes standard with a G.D.S.His G.D.S is his graphic device system its mounted on his wrist.Its a teleporter,invisiblity device,and computer all in one.
Mistro also brings smoke bombs standard because he likes smoke bombs.

Avatar image for velaaru_of_illea
#260 Posted by Velaaru_of_Illea (537 posts) - - Show Bio

Her space-taser, space-mace, Void Armor, just got her Disrupter Sword, and other various toys and gizmos.

#261 Edited by _Braveheart_ (2451 posts) - - Show Bio

Current weapons:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

#262 Posted by Amaranth (8236 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#263 Posted by Zeon Liafador (1950 posts) - - Show Bio
Sword of Hell/Blade of Corruption
Sword of Hell/Blade of Corruption

Spada dell'inferno (Sword of Hell) is a blade forged in the fires of Cardinal Hell. Legends say that the blade was created using the souls of the most evil mortals known to man. The blade itself is hot to the touch, able to burn the flesh of any mortal that is foolish enough to touch it. The blade is most known for it's corrupting abilities of whoever holds. It is able to corrupt even the most pure of souls and bring out their darkest urges and desires. The sword is able to summon the fires of Cardinal Hell as well as capture the souls of those it kills. The blade becomes stronger with every soul it consumes. It is heavier than it appears, those without above average strength will struggle carrying this blade around. Mortals that linger around the wielder of the blade will slowly become indoctrinated to them. Rumors say that if not used in battle for some time, the blade will begin to communicate telepathically to whoever holds it, demanding to be fed.

#264 Posted by Phantomshell (1151 posts) - - Show Bio
#265 Posted by Phantomshell (1151 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#266 Edited by Phantomshell (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

The VGS (vertical grapnel system)
No Caption Provided
A state of the art full body grapnel w/ harness & riggings salvaged from the aftermath of Gothic's destruction.
Body of the Compressed Gas CylinderThe Rigging & Wrist HarnessesMobility Device
No Caption Provided
Condensed within an onyx cylinder, gas is chambered and injected for instantaneous bursts of ignited aerial agility
A set of Carbonadium wires stored inside the wrist mounted devices while the harness fastens to the lumbar area of the back. 2 independent axes revolve around a synthetic, two axle, spool. Which allows for faster revolutions of aerial acrobatics and weight supported durability.

Is the operational portion of the state of the art fabrication. The multi-trigger fist grips launch the wires as well the triggers act as aerial brakes.

No Caption Provided

#267 Posted by Rosso (4702 posts) - - Show Bio

@phantomshell: He should tell his techie to do some stuff for me. >_>

#268 Posted by Phantomshell (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso: "DM me. We'll go see him together"

he does phenomenal work
he does phenomenal work

#269 Posted by Rosso (4702 posts) - - Show Bio

@phantomshell: Thanks, but I'm a little short on cash right now.

Cover my cost?
Cover my cost?

#270 Posted by Phantomshell (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso: Aw thats cute

No seriously where's the money?
No seriously where's the money?

#271 Posted by Rosso (4702 posts) - - Show Bio
#272 Posted by Phantomshell (1151 posts) - - Show Bio
#273 Posted by FlashLightning (27 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a Flash ring I keep my super compressed costume inside of. Neat huh?

#274 Edited by The_Xsoteric (1126 posts) - - Show Bio

P𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖕𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖆:
No Caption Provided

The Unforgivable. The Unforgivable is an arcane instrument of preeminent esoteric prestige; rumored to have been carved out of bone from the left forearm of a fabled Mad Monk burned at the stack during the Trials.

It now acts as a quasi-sentinent extension of House Rothermere, often times capable of autonomously acting in symbiotic synchronization with the Xsoteric.

The artistic decorations and meticulously engraved symbols which continually flow upwards around the Wand, serve as a supernatural incantation that renders the wand useless in the hands of any other person. Essentially, the Unforgivable has but one master.

Avatar image for catalina_liafador
#275 Posted by Catalina_Liafador (1442 posts) - - Show Bio

P𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖕𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖆:
No Caption Provided

The Unforgivable. The Unforgivable is an arcane instrument of preeminent esoteric prestige; rumored to have been carved out of bone from the left forearm of a fabled Mad Monk burned at the stack during the Trials.

It now acts as a quasi-sentinent extension of House Rothermere, often times capable of autonomously acting in symbiotic synchronization with the Xsoteric.

The artistic decorations and meticulously engraved symbols which continually flow upwards around the Wand, serve as a supernatural incantation that renders the wand useless in the hands of any other person. Essentially, the Unforgivable has but one master.

Eventually, I'll get bridget to the level of being cool af

#276 Posted by The_Xsoteric (1126 posts) - - Show Bio

@catalina_liafador:

Well. You do need some work. However, it might be worth my time to help you.
Well. You do need some work. However, it might be worth my time to help you.