Pretty_Kitty_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Pretty_Kitty_

@amicus_pacis: (no problem) @black_felina:

Kat would quickly pounce on Salvio's extended hand gesture as she grabbed it with a giddy look upon her face as she pressed her body upon him rather quickly, as she softly inhaled his his unique scent as she was close enough for him to notice her chosen aroma. Her sister had won the battle, but Kat would enjoy forcing Salvio into thinking of the possibilities he had turned down. I guess that is why I like you Salvio. I so enjoy the taste of Italian...

Kat would let go of her grasp and let her sister claim her man as she hurried the others down the corridor toward the elevator as she waited for the elevator to arrive as she pressed the button. I do not have a car. So someone has to drive to Cucianno's. Kat would turn to look at the two, more concentrating on her sister with a tease in her tone, Unless you want me to drive your car so you two can...have some quality time together.

Either way, Im famished.

(its short cuz I didn't know if you want to go int he car or just jump into the restaurant)

Black_Felina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pretty_kitty_: @amicus_pacis: (OOC: Hope it's okay I skip the drive to the restaurant, if not let me know and I can edit).

Cucianno's Restaurant

Catherine had let Kat drive her car so she could spend time with Salvio in back. Just talking. She knows how nervous he is at the idea of something more than just that. Best to ease him into it and that's only IF the young man wants that.

The restaurant is a fancy place. It's expensive but it won't break Catherine's bank account but it's also not poor enough to make the future thief turn up her nose like a place McDonalds would. The food is of fine quality and no doubt when Catherine begins raking in the doe, the more expensive the restaurants she'll be eating at. It's not that she cannot cook up a mean juicy steak but the more money she makes means the more she'll rely on others to do the cooking for her. That's just the way things are.

Being seated happens rather quickly and it's a nice atmosphere with candles lit, the smell of incense and beautiful draperies hanging on the walls. Various paintings can be seen as well, but nothing worth stealing. The table has the normal assortments of items typical of a restaurant and Catherine sits beside Salvio as the waitress hands out menus.

It's been a while since the last time Catherine ate out with her twin sister. It's a nice feeling. She hopes it happens more often. This is the future thief's first time with Salvio and speaking of him, she smiles at him much like the cat has gotten the mouse.

Glancing at her menu, Catherine licks her lips, "So many delicious things! But I think I'll have that steak and potatoes with a salad." Which is something Catherine never would have ordered for herself in the past as she has been a strict vegetarian for years. But now she's ordering a steak and doesn't bat an eyelash that she's doing it.

Amicus_Pacis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_felina: @pretty_kitty_:

Salvio bit his lip as Kat clasped his hands and got incredibly close, "..ehe." Wasn't much else he could say about it. This was certainly a strange family. She didn't stay clinging on though and chose to back off. He looked at Catherine a little uncertainly and chose to just fold his hands together behind him swaying a little with a furrowed brow. Soon they would be off, and all they needed to do was talk. That was a bit easier then...what was going on.

They made it to the resturant, which seemed very nice, and Catherine sat next to him. He smiled especially in return as she had, and then looked at the menu hearing what she'd said she'd order, "Uh, I'll have the Chicken Parmesan please is that about..." he gestured with his hands at the size and the waiter nodded, "Wonderful yeah, thank you."

He leaned back in his chair his thumbs drifting between each other, quite literally. Phasing wasn't a very hard thing for him, in fact it was easier to move while phasing than to not. If he was unconscious it normally wouldn't work but it took incredibly little work. "So uh..." He paused, "Are you two the majority of the family in America? My mom and dad brought me over here so I only occasionally so the rest of mine, they're mostly all still in Italy."