• 53 results
Avatar image for deactivated-642ca9a2c8a82
deactivated-642ca9a2c8a82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Although this is an RP between myself and @amicus_pacis, if you wish to join please ask us first to see if it's okay. Thank you.

Downtown Los Angeles...

No Caption Provided

In the days following Catherine's first meeting with Salvio, she kept practicing her first power until she could consistently use it at will without having to rely on a burst of adrenaline first. But since that time a new power has emerged that gives the aspiring singer the ability to sense the emotions of every type of feline within city limits if she opens herself up to them. She can also communicate with the cats too and it first happened to her when she went to the city zoo. A lion of all things began talking with Catherine, but no one else could understand him and only she could.

At first Catherine thought for sure she was going crazy, but it had to be real. A lion was talking to her! It was a simple language, not overly complicated, and no one else seemed to notice a lion was talking. It was strange. But getting over her initial fear and shock, Catherine decided to communicate back and the lion responded. He said things like hating the fact he's locked up and wished to be free. Catherine's heart went out to him in that moment, but soon the two had made such a scene that she was asked to leave. To everyone watching, Catherine seemed like something of a nut talking to the lion like she did. She bid her farewell before making her exit.

A new power has emerged for Catherine and now she finds she can communicate with cats as well as sense their emotional state. Before, she was even allergic to cats and didn't like them very much but now she can't get enough of them. She loves and adores them and even has a few cats of her own now that she bought. Although she still aspires to be a singer, she's caring more about herself these days than a career that might or might not take off. As her powers continue to emerge, Catherine's personality also continues to change as she slowly becomes a little more selfish and more flirtatious. She's also spending a bit more money on shiny and attractive jewelry whereas before she didn't care too much for such things.

It's not exactly a concert, but Catherine has a singing gig in Los Angeles in a Pub. Her last song is Man! I feel like a woman!

After this last song, the crowd cheers and claps as Catherine smiles, waves and bows. Then she leaves the stage and picks up her white cat before having a seat. Several come by to compliment on her on her performance, what a great voice she has and she even signs a few autographs before finally being able to be alone to have a meal and a drink.

Amicus_Pacis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_felina:

His family still needed his help in their business but he could easily hip hop all of the place between breaks, wasn't like he had a time limit. Today he was off, and he wanted to make run around like he usually did. Of course when he did things like this he mostly stuck to a few places, this time it was Los Angeles. And he, by some fantastic fortune, had made it to the last song of Catherine. He'd met her in Expendable, boy was that an unusual interaction.

Whether or not she noticed the Italian phase-runner watched from the crowd smiling on.

No Caption Provided

It was definitely not a song he was familiar with, though to be fair he really didn't listen to that type of genre very much. Whatever genre it was. But he knew she did it very well!

He clapped and used his fingers to whistle as she finished and went off to have a seat. Well there sure was a line in the way of getting to her. Dang, and he'd really like to say hi too.

Unfortunately there wasn't much chance of that right now, so the boy tried to make it some other way, see if he could get to her later. Didn't seem like that was all that wrong right? She was a friend after all.

However it was, he was going to see if he could get a way to talk to her, see how things were going, talk a bit, et cetera et cetera.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amicus_pacis:

Eventually, Catherine gets some alone time and when she does, she sees a familiar face. Salvio. A man that is wise beyond his years. Whatever future he decides for himself, Catherine is sure he is destined for great things. Perhaps the man is not a super-hero, but he can help people in other ways. The world needs more people like him.

Upon seeing Salvio, Catherine rises from her seat and walks, hips swaying from side to side in a sensual way. Arms cradling a white house cat as she comes over to Salvio and sits next to him, letting the cat down beside her. Without saying a word, Catherine smiles at Salvio as if greeting an old friend. And then...unexpectedly, she leans and tries to kiss him if he allows it. Right there on his lips. And IF Salvio allows it, it's a full kiss, not a quick one and filled with passion that might make one weak in the knees.

Allowed or not, Catherine pulls back a bit to take a good look at her friend. And should the man blush a crimson red at the kiss, weather successful or not, this only causes her to smile playfully at him, "It's so nice to see you again, Salvio. I hope you enjoyed the show. That song is going to be on my upcoming album."

Amicus_Pacis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_felina:

Salvio smiled widely at her as she saw him and came over, he was ever so happy to see her again. Though he admittedly wondered what his parents would think of the situation, he'd probably tell them. He knew Aunt Sara and Uncle Alfonso would almost certainly be excited, those two, they were fun. Probably where he got it. Though to be fair, they weren't related by blood. He actually wondered why they were considered family, they were adults after all. Never-mind.

Catherine had a cat, which he smiled at to. Cute little thing. Then he found Catherine lean in and kiss him. He hesitated for a second, but he didn't really stop it. And he was in far too much of a surprise to really think about doing so. It wasn't just a quick peck like the last times either, which alone got him to turn red. When she pulled back his face seemed to mold in some bit of embarrassment and delight and he put a hand over his forehead looking down as he turned an absolute shade of red and let out a cough trying to compose himself. Though even when he looked back he was clearly still thinking about it. "Ehe, Hi again Catherine! And it was fantastic! I'm really glad I got to catch it!"

"I uh, how have you been?" He asked rubbing his hands together nervously and smiling. He was still as awkward as before, maybe he'd get over that eventually. But it sure wasn't right now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amicus_pacis:

As predicted, Catherine sees a blush and her lips turn up into a seductive smile the more she sees it. It's too adorable to see he's still thinking about the kiss even if his lips say something else. Then she trails a finger down his chest before backing off a bit to answer his question, "I've been great!" She says rather enthusiastically.

But then Catherine lowers her voice, scooping her cat up in her arms again as she does in order to pet her, "I got a new power. I can sense the emotions of cats now as well as communicate with them. Happened while I visiting the zoo where a lion talked to me."

Feline Empathy? So Catherine's some kind of beast master now, right? How cool is that?! But little does Salvio know that the more powers that emerge, the more mental changes occur inside of Catherine's mind to change who she is a person. In other words, her personality is becoming different over time. To be more cat-like. Still basically her, but more in line with a cat's personality. She's not nearly there yet, but the changes have already been occurring. The same thing happened to Catherine's sister but that was far quicker. With dear ol' Catherine, it's happening gradually and slowly.

Xerxes__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ive been trying to pick up Pretty Kitty but I wont drop here

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xerxes__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xerxes__: Feel free to drop in if you like as Pretty Kitty. I don't mind at all if Amicus does not. ^_^

Amicus_Pacis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xerxes__: Feel free to drop in if you like as Pretty Kitty. I don't mind at all if Amicus does not. ^_^

Yeah I'm fine with that. Also I'll try and post again today.

Amicus_Pacis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_felina:

Salvio felt just a bit uncertain what to do with how she was acting. She had kissed him before but not like that, she was more...intimate? Then last time. Unfortunately, he was too easy to make awkward to easily realize it. She picked up the cat and explained how she now was able to sense emotions and even talk to cats, "That's incredible!" he said excitedly shifting in his seat

"Though, even without it, you'd still be incredible." He said with a chuckle, "Still, that's gotta be awesome!"

He wondered what that was like, being able to talk to cats. Just seemed wild. Well, talking to any animal really seemed wild. Like what could it possibly be like? To communicate with something you never had before that shouldn't even be capable of speech?

"You think you're well on your way to just being able to be you then? That you can choose your path, regardless of what you can do? Even if it may have it's own little pieces of your life?" He asked curious if their last discussion had brought fruits.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amicus_pacis:

No Caption Provided

Catherine strokes the white furs of her cat who is purring contently at the attention, then she swivels her head to look at Salvio as she listens to his praise. She can't help but agree with him. Her emerging powers are awesome and she can't wait to see what else she might get. Her sister seems to have gotten cat-like abilities. So far, Catherine seems to be getting similar powers as well. But it remains to be seen what else she gets.

The cat sitting in Catherine's lap is not talking to her master, otherwise the aspiring singer might feel inclined to tell Salvio what the feline is saying. The cat's name is Snowy due to her white fur. The conversation shifts, however, from simple pleasantries to Catherine's concerns from days earlier.

Catherine thinks for a second on Salvio's words before she smiles again, "I'm an aspiring singer, Salvio. My concerns were unfounded earlier when last we talked. I feared the unknown because of what happened to my sister and how I saw her personality change. I see now that she became the best version of herself." She sips some tequila that has been brought to her, setting down the glass once she has finished with it, "I still don't understand why or how this is happening to me, but I've made my peace with it. I have also come to the conclusion I'm changing into the best version of myself, just like my sister. And I wouldn't have it any other way."

What Catherine does not mention, however, is that her sister went from a relatively good person to a cat burglar and a thief. A seductive temptress who loves shiny things as well as more self centered. And Catherine is slowly becoming very much like that but she's not quite there yet since she has a long way to go before that happens. The mental changes are so subtle that Catherine herself is not noticing them.

Catherine deigns to place a hand over top his own as she tries to lock eyes with his, "But to answer your question, yes. I'm on my way to being who I was meant to be. It's a path I choose for myself and so far, I like what I'm seeing."

Amicus_Pacis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_felina:

Salvio never did hear what it was that her sister really became. Regardless, they were in the present. Talking about what her aspirations were. A singer, just like she'd been today. It was a pretty interesting career her imagined. When she said that now she saw that her sister became the best version of herself, he had the slightest tinge of uncertainty. Usually, that king of a swap between fearing a change that sounded bad, to seeing it as an optimal condition, was because of something fairly important. Well that or lying, but he didn't believe she was lying. Regardless, she continued. Saying she still doesn't understand it, but she's accepted it fully.

He smiled again as she looked into his eyes and said she was choosing her path, and liked where it was going. But at the same time, saying she's becoming who she was meant to be. Maybe, if Salvio was just a bit wiser, he might mention it. Rather then wait. But, then again, he's not the type to try and criticize people. And he doesn't want to incur only more stress if it's not really necessary. Besides what really is wrong with any of the changes so far? She certainly wasn't bothered, and she'd done no harm, that he knew of.

"Glad to hear it!" He responded, "It's definitely good to know where you're headed."

He scratched his head in thought, "Man I actually need to work on that for myself. I have a few ideas in mind it's just really hard to set them in stone you know." He waved aside his comment, "Anyway, where do you think you're gonna go from here? You already have like a route in mind? Sorry I have no idea how singing careers work." He admitted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amicus_pacis: @supreme_sapien(OOC: I'm tagging you because I'd like you to see this post since it references what happened in Madripoor and the real Catherine becoming a rising star in the singing world. ~_^)

Catherine might only be able to detect the emotions of felines like the on her arms, but her feminine intuition says to her that Salvio might not have completely bought into her story. To Catherine, it's 100% true. But that's only because the changes she's going through are altering in ways even she doesn't know. The way she thinks, feels and acts are all being affected along with the physical changes as well. Catherine's powers are changing her but far more slowly than her sister. Her sister literally became a new person overnight but Catherine is slowly becoming someone new. And with each power that emerges, Catherine continues becoming more like her sister.

Catherine smiles, purring like a cat. Wait...humans can't purr! Must be a new change she's gone through because she can purr. But she stops when she opens her mouth to answer him, "My album will be done soon. I just need to record a few more songs and, sign some more papers and then I plan on going on tour."

Then Catherine drops something of a bombshell on him as she hands him a newspaper clipping of a woman's death that happened in Madripoor a year or so ago. A lot of people died in what authority officials are deeming a terrorist attack. But that's not the most interesting part. It's the woman who had apparently died there, an aspiring singer. A woman whose picture is shown. That woman is a dead ringer for none other than Catherine Durant herself. The eerie part? The article even mentions Catherine by name and they both share the same name.

If Salvio looks surprised, Catherine smiles regardless if he does or not, "Seems I have a double out there somewhere. I've never been to Madripoor. Either that, I got kidnapped and someone erased my memory, faked my death and placed me here. But I highly doubt the last part even if it's somewhat plausible. So...why am I showing you this? Because if I go on tour, I'll need protection. Who better to do that than you?"

Truth be told, Catherine is worried the same thing might happen to her. If someone killed her double then they might come after her too. She's curious as to who did it and why, but she doesn't voice that.

Amicus_Pacis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_felina:

His uncertainty had not gone unnoticed, but, it did go unmentioned by Catherine at least. Was she purring now? That was unexpected and caused him to cock his head and smile in some combination of curiosity and amusement. She said that she'd have her album soon, just a few more things then on tour, he clapped his hands, "Well that's wonderful!" he exclaimed, though certainly trying to keep his voice down, "On tour, that's gotta be interesting!"

He paused as she pushed him a newspaper clipping, was that her? His lit up eyes stopped and his smile faded...dead singer. Maybe over a year ago. And Catherines name was on here, he looked back up at her in concern and confusion waiting to see what she was going to explain about it, and so she did.

A double? Well, could be worse but still. Then she said if she went on tour she'd need protection, that's why she was telling him. He could be useful, he smiled and chuckled but it faded as he furrowed his brow in thought. Could he help out? Yes, absolutely. But...he naturally wanted to know the possibilities. Why had this last person been killed. He bit his lip in thought and looked up at her again with a nod, "Yeah, I'd certainly help. Couldn't possibly let you go alone now that I know could I?" He frowned again, "Though, I do wonder, why someone did it. And why it's such a coincidence. Sorry. But yeah, I'll definitely come, I'll stay on high alert. Have to tell my parents I'll be busy for awhile, so they know I can't help out much at the restaurant. When you planning on going."

If he'd actually known about it, he could be useful to have more then just himself. His family had a lot of people working for them he didn't know about who could make this type of thing easy, but he wasn't a part of that life, nor did he know anything about it. So he'd just do his best.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amicus_pacis:

Catherine bows her head when he claps as if to relish the attention given and the congratulations. It's been a long time coming and it's been a dream that has been put on hold for far too long. Little do either of them know her singing career was delayed by hidden forces.

Catherine's feeling that Salvio would be curious about her double's death is proven correct when he not only shows it but agrees to be her 'bodyguard' while she's on tour. At the moment, there's no one she'd rather trust and he's already saved her once.

In answer to Salvio's question, Catherine says, "I'l be ready in two weeks with my album ready in just days. By the time I'm ready to go on tour, my album will be available in select stores, not wide spread like the more famous singers. Not yet anyway." She says, taking another sip of her drink before eating the green olive. She throws away the toothpick and glances at him, "I'm curious as to who killed my double, same as you. But I'm not going to ask you to investigate because it happened in Madripoor and the evidence has likely been locked away somewhere in a police station."

So why then does Catherine have a dreadful feeling in the pit of her stomach that screams she's going to be finding out how her double died weather she wants to or not? That's why she's asked Salvio to help protect her. Suddenly a surge of power overcomes her and Catherine gasps, the glass in her hand suddenly shattering from her grip with the liquid spilling all over her. The cat jumps, startled and Catherine has to calm Snowy down before looking down at the shattered glass with curiosity and surprise.

Then Catherine glances at Salvio, "I...I think I just got a new power."

Amicus_Pacis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Amicus_Pacis

@black_felina: It was quite worrying why such a coincidence could occur. She went on to explain that while her album would be done very soon, the actual tour would be in two weeks and her songs wouldn't be available everywhere. She wondered who did it, of course. It was natural. And, probably, logical to need to know. It could save a life if they already knew who to keep their eyes open for. He let out a grunt as she explained the police in Madripoor probably already locked everything away. That did make things difficult. But, he wasn't technically an investigator. So while he might have been able to help, it's not like he officially had any authority to do that. But, hey, if he can keep her safe just by being a bodyguard, that was fine with him.

He nodded thoughtfully, "Well, do you think you should tell the police? I mean, it is incredibly similar right?" His question however would be interrupted by the glass in Catherine's hand shattering and spilling, as he leaned back blinking at the unexpected breaking and the cat freaking out, he zipped away for a second and was immediately back with a few towels, as he heard her say she got a new power.

"Oho! What is it this time?" He asked with some combination of excitement and curiosity, "You're collecting them like coins at this point."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now Catherine looks bored, waving a hand, "I already went to the police. They say it's out of their jurisdiction. But they claim they got into contact with the Madripoor police department and they say the case is closed. No other word, which is a bit weird since I look like the woman who got killed. They say it's coincidence and nothing more, but I think it's there's a lot more going on than anyone thinks."

Catherine finds herself getting easily bored now that her personality is becoming more and more like that of a cat. With the emergence of yet another power, she slides ever further into the woman she originally feared about becoming. But to her, it's a change that she doesn't even notice since it's happening to her. She doesn't have an outsiders perspective, not like Salvio.

Catherine switches gears when she turns to him in order to answer his question. She is about to answer his witty comment with one of her own when three large men come over to her. The middle one begins hitting on her with verbal words and pick up lines. But Catherine is bored again, barely even acknowledging their presence, "Get lost."

The men don't take kindly to that and they say things like why hang out with him, meaning Salvio. Catherine continues to ignore them until one of the men puts a hand on her shoulder, not appreciating being ignored by such a smoking hot and gorgeous woman. Catherine narrows her eyes, hissing under her breath as her left hand comes up in a flash, not even registering as a movement to the human eye. "I said..." She begins as she twists the man's wrist and forcing the man to cry out in as he is rendered helpless and resorting to going on his knees, "...get lost." Catherine hisses again. The other two men are shocked to find Catherine is so strong but as they come to try and rescue their friend, the aspiring singer round kicks one of the men with such incredible force that she sends him into a wall, making a hole in it. The other man slams a fist into Catherine's face but thanks to her newly awakened enhanced strength, only her head turns but otherwise nothing more happens.

Catherine smiles as she releases the first man that thought to touch her and now both remaining men stand before her in obvious fear, glancing at their fallen friend who had been knocked clean out. Cather narrows her eyes, clenching her fists and ready for anything. "Well? Your move."

Suddenly both men dig in their shirts and take out guns, pointing them at Catherine and their fingers begin to squeeze the triggers. Now is Salvio's chance to jump in if he chooses to do so.

Amicus_Pacis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_felina:

She got bored fast. That was a little odd, it was another sign, building on top of others, to the more uncertain changes she had he wasn't certain on. Still, at least she'd already gone through that process. Unfortunately, the results were less then promising. He furrowed his brow in thought and set his hands together frowning. It was a legitimate danger and he was taking it seriously. Though, they were both superhuman. It wasn't like a normal person would have an easy time doing it. But there were many others with powers out there these days.

However before she could answer the question he'd gotten excited about, three large men came up. He narrowed his eyes at them. He knew he wasn't threatening. Just some kid who liked getting dressed up. They started hitting on her and he let out a groan. There were three of them. That's what made him especially questioning on them. People like that liked to feel good in large groups. Catherine tried to tell them off, and that should have been the end of it. But it wasn't.

They continued trying until one of them put a hand on her shoulder, Salvio's eye twitched and he already felt himself getting ready to stand up, however. Maybe he was just now getting to see sed power as he watched Catherine the man was forced to his knees by her strength over his wrist alone. He smiled. Fun thing was, she could totally get away with that since they touched her first. They tried to help him, which they shouldn't have, and he watched in the slightest bit of amusement. But at the same time, concern, as Catherine sends one into a wall before finally releasing one of them. It was a cocky attitude. And, to be fair, it wasn't completely undeserved. But it was more aggressive then normal for her. It seemed wrong, not morally, but psychologically. Not that he was a psychiatrist. But it still seemed like another tick.

Then the men made another mistake, they pulled guns. Time slowed vastly for the Italian boy. He stood up through the table, in the middle as they were raising their guns. He checked the cameras to ensure they were pointed directly at the three firing the pistols. He then reached his fingers into the gun, pulling out the cartridges and then pulling out a pocket knife on them. When those hammers would hit, nothing would fire. And he'd be standing with the cartridges in front of them, a knife held towards them and a look of anger on his face. "Now you listen to me. She told you to get lost. Well that's not even an option now. You attacked her first, then you attempted murder. You'll be dealing with some officers soon. It's just a matter of how much of that time you'll be in the hospital before you get to a prison. Get it?" Humans were far from something that Salvio had to fear, a few pistols were child's play. If they were powerful, that might be different or at least more difficult. Maybe he didn't need to take it as seriously as he did. But he wouldn't let them fire a shot at Catherine. Superhuman as she was or not.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amicus_pacis:

Catherine was about to shift into that other dimension in order to avoid being shot since she no longer needs the kick start from adrenaline. But something tells her that Salvio's got this one so she lets him defend her honor. She is not disappointed when he does.

Even to Catherine's senses, she still doesn't seem Salvio move. In less time than it takes an eyeball to blink, the deed is done. It's such great speed that it would make even the Flash jealous with envy. Salvio may be just a young man who doesn't look rough and tough, but he's a force to be reckoned with in his own right. And the after what he did, the men once more have fear written all over their faces as they drop the guns. Muttering things such as, "We don't want no trouble." and "...we'll take our friend and go."

Catherine tilts her head, glaring at them with pupils that have become small as the pinpoints of a dagger. "Go ahead, run. That will be an idiot thing to do. The cops will just chase you down and you'll get caught."

But at this point, Catherine doesn't care if they run or not. Either way, they are done for. The tavern bouncers are the first to arrive on the scene, to restrain the men so the cops have time to get there and arrest them. They briefly ask Catherine what happened and she describes it briefly, but leaves no fact unsaid. They nod and are then given a wad of a cash from the aspiring singer, "For the damage I caused and with my sincerest apologies." The bouncer takes the wad of cash, intending to give it to tavern owner before taking the men away for when the police arrive.

Giving the wad of cash instead of keeping it to herself shows that Catherine has not completely succumbed to her mental slide into her new personality. She still has a heart to do the right thing in the end, which has always been a characteristic of hers to begin with even if she's a bit more selfish these days as well as more aggressive. But how long will this last? Catherine turns towards Salvio, trying to pull the young man into a hug as she whispers in his ear, "Thank you. That's twice you saved my life." She says gratefully.

Amicus_Pacis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_felina:

Once again the men showed fear. Cowards and foul men. Salvio was a patient kid most of the time. But there was a certain limit of what he would tolerate. And people like this were on the wrong end of that tolerance. They started mumbling about not wanting trouble and wanting to leave and he narrowed his eyes at them. What Catherine said was absolutely true. Running was the idiot thing to do. They'd been caught already and these actions don't get thrown in the trash because of some pleading. They get recorded. He let out a breath to clam himself and unclench his teeth. Fortunately he didn't have to deal with this long. The bouncers were there momentarily and soon enough the cops were as well.

He cooperated of course, this was the second time someone had attacked Catherine he'd been around. She really attracted quite a lot of attention. He did note she handed cash to one of them for the damages. He smiled at her, that was good. Whatever was changing, hadn't stopped her from feeling sympathy at least. Eventually things calmed down more completely, Catherine pulled him into a hug thanking him for the second time.

He stroked her shoulder, "Well hey, if I'm going to be your bodyguard, I should probably start taking it seriously huh?" he said, though it might have sounded lighthearted. There was little light hearted about all this. Second time she'd been attacked. He actually wasn't even sure he was needed. But it didn't really matter. He was going to do his best to protect her, "Next time, I'll try and act a little sooner though maybe. You really shouldn't have to deal with that nonsense." He added.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amicus_pacis:

No Caption Provided

This time around Catherine is not unnerved and shaken by what has transpired. She doesn't mention it, but the adrenaline rush she had felt when confronting those men was like nothing else in the world. Before she met Salvio, she even got into a sparring match with the Heavyweight Champion of the world and even though she 'lost' the sparring match, she greatly impressed the Champ.

Catherine is thinking of becoming a super-hero, but she isn't sure such a path should be hers. Being a goodie two shoes has been a hallmark of pretty much most of her life. But now, she's bored of being that goodie two shoes and wants something else. Aside from being a singer, Catherine could use her powers for other things. Things that Salvio might find questionable, which is why she doesn't mention any of it to him.

Catherine smiles at him, saying things like she shouldn't have to deal with that kind of none sense. It's a sweet gesture and he's a good man. Too good to get caught up in whatever Catherine is just now beginning to plan for herself. "You got a number I can call you at? You know, just so I can contact you when my tour starts."

Pretty_Kitty_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amicus_Pacis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amicus_Pacis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_felina:

Salvio might have some growing concerns, but they were still far from taking full root and needing to make their way out. They were just on the edge. Waiting for something to push them off, but not wanting to go there yet. She asked for a number so she could call him when the tour started, he snapped a finger, "Oh yes that's a good idea." he pulled out his phone momentarily, he actually couldn't remember what it was, flipped onto his own contact and handed it over to her so she could get a good look at it, or write it down.

"Guess I probably should've given that to you the first time huh?" He commented with a chuckle. Then again there was so much happening at the time it was no surprise that that was hardly at the forefront of his mind.

OOC:

Sorry this is so short, I couldn't seem to think of much else to put on here.

Also @pretty_kitty_ you're still good to hop in. We just thought I might as well get a response in first.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty_Kitty_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx: Ive been off the last two days. I dont post on my days off to keep my RL in order. Ill see what I can do tomorrow

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pretty_kitty_: Thanks for the heads up, no worries. I do something similar. Thank you. ^_^

Pretty_Kitty_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amicus_pacis: @black_felina:

No Caption Provided

Kat would stare from a distance as Catherine had talked to the man (Amicus) who had saved her from the thugs. She would have extinguished all nine of each of their lives with a simple swipe of her claws but the man was as quick as could be. He was talented and protected Catherine, so she would allow their interaction to continue. She kept het distance, as she always had with Catherine, even her enhanced hearing was barely able to register anything lower than an excited shout, as everything else just sounded like blahs and grunts.

She had rummaged across the entire planet looking for answers and each opportunity Kat took, she managed to swing by to catch a glimpse of Catherine. She would keep her distance as she was a new person with her now platinum blonde hair and new body and persona. Catherine was Catherine, but Kat was something else now. Catherine was an aspiring singer, one whose voice would soothe Kat even in her darkest of times. Kat was not blessed with such ability. Now she was just a host of emotional impulse ready to pounce.

She pulled out her cats tail, whipping it across the building skyline as it wrapped across one of the flag poles. She was curious of what had just transpired. Why was this man involved in the incident. She got closer to ease the tension of her hearing, to achieve better range to hear her conversation, but she also got closer to just hear Catherine's voice. She would hum a small jingle that Catherine use to sing many times when they were younger, missing those days.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amicus_pacis: @pretty_kitty_:

Catherine smiles, nodding in agreement as she looks over his contact information in order to enter his phone number in her list of contacts. Once she has it, she scoops up her cat again. If Kat sees it from outside, she might, or might not be, a little surprised by this act since Catherine is supposed to be allergic to cats and she hates them. But now she lovingly pets her feline friend without showing any signs of allergies or hate whatsoever, which is weird since Catherine should be having an allergy attack by now but she is perfectly fine. No signs of allergies at all. She suddenly gets the eerie feeling of being watched. She glances around but sees no one watching them that she can see. Then she waves a dismissive hand towards Salvio. "It's fine, Salvio. I have your number now and that's what matters. Now I can call you when I'm ready to go on my first musical tour and you can be my bodyguard."

The white cat meows and Catherine scratches her behind the ears. Thanks to her emerging powers, the aspiring singer knows what her cat, Snowy by name, asked her. The cat asked in her simple feline language if she can come too. Catherine coos to her and talks to Snowy as if she were a baby, "Yes, of course my darling can come. I wouldn't dream of leaving you behind." The cat purrs softly.

By this point, if Kat is close enough to hear them, this might clue Pretty Kitty in on some interesting factoids about her sister. Especially if Kat herself has the ability to speak to felines too and if she does, then she will know Catherine has the same ability since she just displayed it. To any other outside observer, however, Catherine will seem to be an owner giving her cat some attention and nothing more.

"Say, I--" Catherine begins, but the cat in her arms turns her head as if hearing something or sensing another overriding presence since cats have more senses than humans do. Snowy looks right at Kat who is still outside. Snowy then meows, interrupting Catherine and the aspiring singer stops, "Nice tune? What do you mean by that? What tune?"

The cat meows again to answer the question, still staring at Kat should the woman still be there. That's when Catherine looks up and out the window. IF Kat has not moved from her position, then Catherine will spot her sister. She almost seems to freeze in place as her heart skips a beat, whispering a single word, "Kat?"

Should Kat have moved so Catherine does not see her sister by looking out the window, however, then she sees nothing but the darkness outside. Disappointed, Catherine will then begin thinking of her dear sister. Before the cancer, they had been tight and pretty close. But now Catherine doesn't see Kat much and she misses her dearly.

(OOC: Pretty Kitty: I left things pretty open ended depending on what you want to do here. ^_^)

Outcast__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_felina: I dig it. Just to be clear, did you want me to reply quickly or go in order with Amicus?

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outcast__: Thank you! And after Amicus, please. ^_^

Amicus_Pacis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pretty_kitty_: @black_felina: Salvio waited patiently as she looked through the contacts and put it down. He nodded as she said she had his number now and would call him when it was time for the tour. "I look forward to it, I'll be sure to do my best." he said with a smile. It would be hard to get anything but poison past Salvio when he was alert, since time was not exactly much of an issue once he decided to pay attention. And for Kat, he wasn't going to risk that.

He watched her talk to the cat telling it it could come. That's sweet. Of course since she told him, he knew she was actually talking to it. But he realized, even when he didn't know that, people talking to their pets was pretty normal it's just that they didn't exactly talk back in the same way, or the humans didn't understand that at least.

She began to speak but something her cat did caught her attention. Something about a tune it seemed, while looking out the window, he'd turn his head to look with her, regardless of if she was there or not he'd ask, "Do you want me too check it out?" he asked quite serious about it. He didn't know what her sister looked like so even if she was still in view he wouldn't have known any better.

Pretty_Kitty_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

The moment she heard her sister utter her name, Kat's heart skipped a beat. It was the melody she was humming that must have gave her away. Memories of them seemed long ago, but they were good times, times she missed ever since her change.

She saw Catherine peer through the open window directly at her. Time stopped as she brushed her hair behind her ear and return a nervous wave. Hello Catherine...

She heard the man she was talking to ask to investigate the outside but decided not to bother him with such a frivolous venture. Like a pouncing cat on a ball of yarn, she ventured effortless upon and over every obstacle she met, until she was at the window perch. I hope I'm not interrupting anything to personal, Sis. I know a girl needs time to play. How about a hug for a long time no see.

Kat would await a response from Catherine, only to give a devilish smile at Amicus. You can get one too, but she's first. Thanks for helping her out, by the way. I'm sure I can think of something that would equal my appreciation for saving my sister.

She would wait for Catherine's response. Whatever it would be she would interject her concern of the recent events. I see you have been getting into some trouble. Anything I can be of assistance that you wouldn't want him to help you with?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pretty_kitty_: @amicus_pacis:

As Kat waves a bit nervously, as if she got caught in some imaginary trap. Well, that's that how Catherine looks at it at least. She winks demurely at Salvio, "No need, dear." She says to the cute man who has become so much more than just an unofficial bodyguard, but also a friend.

But now Catherine gives her full attention to her twin sister that she hasn't seen very much of ever since Kat's transformation into her new self. Catherine knows just enough to have feared, once upon a time, becoming what Kat has become. But that fear has vanished away the further Catherine undergoes her own transformation, which is a lot slower than her sister's. It's not instant, but gradual. Powers slowly emerging and her personality ever shifting closer to a selfish one and being more flirtatious. Unnoticeable to anyone who does not know Catherine, even Salvio has had trouble spotting the changes although he does suspect according to the femme fatale's paranoia about him.

Catherine waits for Kat to say her piece with Salvio before she smiles from ear to ear at the request for a hug. She climbs through the window and reaches out with her arms, trying to bring Kat into the hug that has been asked for all too gladly. It's a gesture given out of love and a longing that has been fulfilled since Catherine has missed her sister so very much. "Oh, Kat, I've missed you. It's so great to see you!"

But all good things must come to an end, so the hug ends as Catherine pulls a bit away but her hands come down in an attempt to grip Kat's own. They are sisters, she's always been close to Kat. Aside from the platinum blonde hair that is a sharp contrast to Catherine's black hair, it's truly like looking into a mirror. The same face, the same eyes, the same jawline and the same nose. Catherine never gets tired of it. Having a twin is the coolest thing in the world!

The question posed by Kat is interesting. It implies something that would not necessarily be morally right. And based on what Catherine knows about Salvio, he wouldn't agree with the ideas in her head. Ideas that are struggling to find their way through Catherine's mouth. To pour out like a river and say what is on her heart. But what is there is dark, not the light that Kat is used to seeing.

Catherine's mind briefly goes back to the men who had nearly raped and killed her in Expendaville and then to the punk who had nearly put a bullet in her chest. In the animal kingdom, that would be certain death if one got a chance at revenge in a worst case scenario. Best case would be make sure it would never happen again and that is to cripple them for life. So she leans in, whispering in Kat's ear so Salvio does not hear, "Those punks can't hurt anyone like me ever again and they will once they get out of jail. Let's hunt them down together and make them pay."

The whispered recommendation might send Kat into a shock. This is so unlike Catherine to strike out in revenge or even whisper such a thing in her ear. She's always been such a boring goodie two shoes, not even wanting to hurt a fly and now she's suggesting harm be brought to the men who nearly ended her. There's even the suggestion to go together as Ms. Durant wants to be a part of it. But the look in Catherine's eye is predatory, not at all like the sister that was once known before Kat's transformation. Another thing about Catherine's eyes, they are not blue anymore like they used to be but green. A nice emerald green. When did that happen?

Catherine pulls away, still holding Kat's hands if allowed before glancing over her shoulders, "Salvio! I'd like you to meet my twin sister, Kat. Kat, this is Salvio. He's saved my life twice now and is quite something. He's young but wiser than most."

Amicus_Pacis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There was a woman out there...and she waved at them. Catherine said there was no need to investigate. And indeed that seemed the case, as the woman outside managed to rather athletically move from point to point until she got to them, through the window of course. Because where else?

And it was in this location that Salvio first noticed something, "What the crap." he whispered. to himself realizing just how insanely similar the two of them looked. She sure did talk strange, called Catherine Sis. Yup, sure enough, this was the twin Catherine spoke about. He was too confused, and surprised to actually respond when she mentioned he could have a hug too but Catherine was first.

The two of them hugged, they were close. Well siblings were like that he supposed, he didn't know, he didn't have siblings. He did have cousins who had siblings though, those were plenty. And he knew relatively well how they acted. Something that Catherine would want him to deal with? He cocked his head and furrowed his brow.

Didn't Catherine say she didn't want to become like her at first? Even sounded fearful? That opinion had certainly changed but...his concern about it was growing ever so slightly with each passing comment that implied something just a bit more off.

He gave a slightly confused smile looking at the two of them together, twins. It was just...so strange to look at Catherine next to someone who, the biggest difference between them was hair color and clothes. It was a combination of incredibly fascinating, and weird. Catherine eventually introduced him, twin sister. Yup, got that part.

Heh saved her life twice. Oh wait...crap I actually did do that the first time. I have no idea about this time but, really, that happened. Doesn't feel like it did. Young and wise, that's nice of her. I'm...just a regular old kid with superpowers right here. he thought before waving slightly towards Kat, "Uh, good to meet you Kat! I will definitely admit, I was...really not expecting to meet Catherines twin today, or, actually I hadn't even thought it would. Sorry, getting off subject."

He clasped his hands together and made a clicking sound with his tongue in uncertainty before looking at Catherine, "Um, if this is some kind of family reunion. Should I be...not here?"

Pretty_Kitty_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_felina: @amicus_pacis:

Like an adoring kitten to its master, Catherine's words soothed her heart. He had missed her just as much and was glad she took her back with open arms.

Catherine leaned in, Kat's curiosity being perked, as her words revealed Kat was not the only one who had changed. It cracked a devilish smile as it did resonate with her. She herself had been through changes, but Catherine was her sister and even without powers the thought would have crossed her mind.

Catherine directed Kat's attention to the young man who had saved her sister not once, but twice. And he is such a handsome young man she said with a wink in his direction.

Kat let out a soft chuckle with Salvio stumbling on his own words. You can definitely be here, Salvio. You have earned that. Kat's head tilted slightly, as she devilishly started to manipulate her hair so Salvio could see it. You are quite a handsome man, she said once more, this time loud enough in case Salvio did not hear it the last time. Tell me something Salvio. If you could date either me or my sister, which one would you pick?

It was part of Kat's new found devilish nature. She was an emotional vixen, but wanted to probe how innocent Salvio was in regards to Catherine. She would perk her body upward, awaiting an answer, leaning her focus and attention closer to Salvio in case his reply was soft in an attempt to avoid the question. Either way he answered, she wanted to know how far Salvio would go with Catherine's proposition regarding her assailants.

Her gaze remained fixed on Salvio, a lone finger being raised so Catherine would not interrupt. She wanted to hear his answer. She was sure Catherine wanted to know the answer and if Catherine did indeed redirect, she would have been curious about her little sister answer. Either way, she wanted the question so they could hunt some prey.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Catherine sees that devilish smile upon her sister's perfect face and weeks ago it might have scared her a little. Although part of the younger sister is a bit concerned with that look she ultimately is relieved her sister likes the idea of taking a bit of revenge on the men who tried to end her life. It's something the goodie two shoes version of Catherine would never have suggested. But now that her personality is shifting and changing, she makes a choice that is more questionable than what her old self would have made, which shows how far she has has come with her own changes which are both physical and mental.

Catherine has to giggle at Salvio's adorable response to meeting her sister. The poor kid is nervous beyond belief and it's simply too delightful to see. It's delicious to her eyes seeing him look so uncomfortable. But why would Catherine think in these terms? Because she thinks he's just being silly, but in all the cute ways. In her mind, there is no need to be nervous at all, but it's nevertheless amusing to see. In response to Salvio's expression on weather or not to be here or elsewhere, Catherine snorts, but half giggles as she waves a dismissive hand, "Of course not, silly. I'd like you to stay, Salvio." She purposefully smiles at him warmly as a friend, but behind those green emerald eyes is that alluring nature that tries to draw him in.

Even Kat agrees with Catherine, voicing her opinion that Salvio can stay and this greatly pleases the younger sister. Younger, but only by two minutes. And it's for this reason that the younger twin defers to her older sibling by default. That was decided years ago by Catherine as she made the choice to watch her sister's back no matter what. To always be there for her and offer support.

Kat asks a question that takes Catherine completely by surprise. Green eyes quickly move over to Salvio before coming back to Kat, she opens her mouth as she begins to try and say something, "Kat, I--" But Catherine stops short when she sees Kat hold up a finger to her for silence. So the younger sister shuts her mouth and folds her hands in front of her, submissively going silent so that Salvio can answer Kat's question on who he'd rather date.

Truth be told, Catherine is overcome with curiosity about the question and her older sister is absolutely correct in assuming her sister would be. So, she too looks at Salvio as she is now expecting him to answer Kat's question and wanting to know his answer. She knows he will be truthful, he has been so far. And Catherine has a feeling she will be chosen since Salvio knows her more than Kat, whom he has literally just met.

Amicus_Pacis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Amicus_Pacis

@black_felinaSalvio sucked in his lips and smiled as Kat called him a handsome young man. Was this a thing in her family? Compliments galore? Not that he minded. Catherine and Kat both told him he could stay. He smiled and held his hands behind his back swaying a little bit unsure exactly what to do now. Then came something a bit unexpected, with a devilish grin, Kat posed an equally strange question to him.

He hesitated looking at her in surprise and glanced at Catherine expecting her to say something, which she seemed to begin to but then was stopped by her sister. He swallowed. What kind of question was that? Well...he had an answer of course but it wasn't like he thought he was going to end up saying that out loud. It wouldn't be hard really for someone to guess which one he would choose if he was forced into making a choice. And the idea of whether or not he should even answer did come into his mind.

But Salvio, well, he had trouble with that bit. At least when it came to something like this. Gripping his hands a bit tighter and breathing in before answering, with an uncertain smile, "I would have to choose Catherine." Aside from the fact that he actually rather liked Catherine, he hadn't even met Kat until just now, and it was something he thought perhaps he should mention, "Uh, besides, I...don't exactly know you." he grimaced as if there was a risk that might insult her.

He wasn't sure if it would or not. He didn't exactly know what she was like. The Italian runner had no clue where to go from here, he wasn't exactly given a set of instructions for "If two girls ask you who you would date between them: Do this"

Unfortunately, that was not a guide that he knew existed. And if it did exist, he was quite sure it would still not be useful.

Pretty_Kitty_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Pretty_Kitty_

@amicus_pacis@black_felina

Once Catherine's name rolled off of Salvio's mouth, Kat could do nothing more than roll her eyes in friendly disappointment. it was expected if she were to be honest - she was her twin, but being chosen for another was something she had not experienced since her transformation. She admired Salvio's loyalty and even was jealous of Catherine as she expected that it wasnt her kitty that was going to be eventually played with. You won, Sis. It seems you got this one house broken early. She said with a friendly chuckle.

Salvio would speak once more "Uh, besides, I...don't exactly know you."

Kat's stare would fix firmly upon Salvio at his words as she perched her foot upon her sisters sofa, gently stroking the inside of her thigh so Salvio could see. Salvio had chosen Catherine, and Kat would respect that, but it would never stop her from having some fun in the moment. You dont have to know me for me to teach you things, sweet Salvio. They say Im a very good teacher.

Kat would await Salvio's response as she continued to toy with the young man as she began to giggle and return her attention to Catherine. She was just toying with her new play toy, but forgot about Catherine's own transformation and wasnt sure how she would take it. He is such a pure thing, Sis. He may be a keeper. I find that so scrumptious. She said as she bit her lower lip. But I digress. What is on our agenda. This is your town so its your call.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's one thing Catherine loves seeing, it's the adorable and copious amounts of squirming Salvio is doing right now. To his credit, he manages to not stumble over his own words. But the aspiring singer can tell: Salvio likes her. Best of all, he chooses her and very much to Catherine's own delight. "Jealous, dear sister?" She says in response to Kat with a playful wink and a giggle added in for good measure.

The twin sisters, like most siblings, enjoy some harmless competitive fun from time to time. Weather it's switching place to fool their school teachers or just having a bit of fun with each other, Catherine is glad to see Kat slip into her role as the older sister she remembers. But it's also not without plenty of differences since she is having a bit of fun with Salvio right now.

Like Catherine, Kat has changed a lot both mentally and physically. What changes have occurred with Kat herself, only she can answer. What was she like before the cancer took her body compared to how she is now? Catherine is not divulging any information on that since those were sad days. It's a dark period she'd rather try her best to put behind her, content with the fact that her sister is alive and with her now. That is all that matters to her.

A part of Catherine worried what Kat might think upon learning of her own sisters gradual changes but those worries have firmly been put to rest since Kat has shown no concern over it all. But perhaps Kat doesn't know how to address it quite yet and still needs time to process the information. Besides, Salvio is here and it might be a conversation without him being here. But for now, Catherine wants to do something with all of them together.

Catherine has given a bit of thought to becoming a super-hero now that she has powers that are still emerging. She has talked about it briefly with Salvio, but she is also unsure weather or not that path is for her or not. She doesn't mention it, but the aspiring singer is thinking about something to do with her powers that is morally wrong. But what is left of that goodie two shoes stops Catherine and she thinks better of it. Stealing is wrong.

Those men, though, need to pay. Not with their lives, but to suffer fear. So much of it that they will never want to hurt anyone ever again. Catherine even has the dark thought of using her new found strength to cripple them. She's surprised by such thoughts given that her old self would never have hurt a fly. She's changing and she can tell, but at the same time she doesn't care.

Those men will have to wait. Salvio might not agree with Catherine's idea. He seems too innocent to let it happen and might even try and stand in the way. So, she suggests something different and it's something they all can do together without a worry in the world. Picking up her white cat, she strokes those soft bristling furs as she looks to to them both, "I'm hungry, how about we all go out to have a bite to eat. My treat. Then we can all sit down and talk."

It's a suggestion she hopes Kat will agree with. Salvio she knows might agree very readily. But since she hasn't seen her sister in a while, she hopes having a dinner with her will enable them to touch base again.

Amicus_Pacis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pretty_kitty_: @black_felina:

Salvio frowned at the mention of being "House Broken early," but he was really not that confrontational. And didn't exactly feel like bringing it up. Merely glancing towards Catherine a little uncertainly. Kat didn't seem to be all that finished however, going so far as to lift her leg and stroke her inner thigh making a comment that was just a little bit much for even Salvio, "I...that's...I think I'll have to refrain from that." he answered. He didn't look certain of himself, but he looked certain of that decision for her. He didn't know her, he knew her sister, but he didn't know her. And while Salvio might not be the most adept when it came to personal...flirtation. He was not always dense. Just...didn't want to admit to situations.

Not unlike the fact he didn't want to admit to the changes that Catherine was having. Sure he noticed some, some good ones. And he saw glimpses of warning signs. But he didn't want to acknowledge them. Maybe if he wasn't so personally involved, he might have. But it was because he was so involved in the first place he was here wasn't it?

And indeed if Salvio knew of whatever they were planning, he likely would have had to stop it. Regardless of the family relations he had in the criminal underworld, of which he was unaware, Salvio was overall a fairly "upright" person. He tried to follow the rules that they had. There were times he didn't fit to things completely, but there were a lot of lines he did not cross unless they were in the heat of the moment.

Eventually up came the topic of agenda's, and to that, Catherine offered they eat. A much needed change of topic for Salvio. "I'd love to!" He responded enthusiastically, fitting his hands into his coat pockets, "Where we headed?"

Pretty_Kitty_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Pretty_Kitty_

The wink caught Kat off-guard, but she enjoyed the humor of the little game that was transpiring before her eyes. The shrug of her shoulders would reveal her admitting to her sister that she had one this battle. This Salvio seemed to be a unicorn, able to turn down her advances. It hurt, but it also excited her. You win sister.

Much to her pleasure, Cat's good suggestions kept flowing from her perfect mouth. She was starving and needed to be treated. The sound of her zipper could be heard aloud as she began to disrobe as the same time walking toward her sister's room. They would see nothing more than the reveal of her back as she disappeared into the darkened room. I'm famished. Arth... (@cutting_edge ), her thought stopped mid-sentence as she didn't want to reveal to much, even in the presence of Cat regarding relationships. I have an acquaintance that has suggested numerous dinning areas in the area. Best of the best.

No Caption Provided

She would reveal herself from her darkened sister's room, wearing a long black dress which cut perfectly along her form. She tied her white hair up, revealing her shoulders by choice and her back by design. I have to say Sis, you have marvelous taste in clothes. You may not get this back, she would giggle in a childish manner. Now who wants some Italian? Meal is on me. Well...actually on my acquaintance. Friend. Side-piece. Whatever you would like to classify him. He is well connected.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty_Kitty_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx: No problem. Im the one that took a long time to post mine. That is why dinner is on me. Well...you know...

The Vibranium Card. I never leave home without it, lol
The Vibranium Card. I never leave home without it, lol

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amicus_pacis: @pretty_kitty_: (OOC: Thanks for the patience guys! ^_^)

The reactions coming from Salvio as a result of Kat's attempts to seduce him are so comical, Catherine cannot refrain from giggling even if on some level it makes her a bit jealous that her sister is trying to 'steal' something that she considers her own. But she hides it just because she doesn't wish to spoil this little family reunion. After their parents died, Kat is the only family she has left. She has no other siblings other than her twin sister.

Catherine is delighted to see she has won, at least this time. Winking playfully at Kat, as to say you still love me, she waits for Kat to change clothes before coming out. They have unanimously agreed to eat out together and it warms Catherine's heart because she gets to spend more time with her twin and, of course, Salvio. A man who has become her own personal hero.

Catherine giggles at Kat's comment about the dress, walking over and giving her an affectionate hug, "You look great and you know what is mine is yours." Catherine has always shared her clothes with her sister since, when growing up, it always saved their parents money and their clothes always fit each other anyway.

But at the place Kat has in mind, Catherine is curious. But she chooses to be surprised so she doesn't ask. She merely says, "Italian sounds perfect! I can drive us there or we can take a taxi." No Limo yet since Catherine isn't that successful yet. But someday she will be, she can feel it in her bones.

Amicus_Pacis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pretty_kitty_: @black_felina: (Sorry for the delay, had some IRL stuff that happened, and some extra threads to get worked out elsewhere)

Kat disappeared into another room to change, apparently. He looked at Catherine uncertainly, not really sure what to say just yet. There were questions he wanted to ask. But he wasn't sure now was the time for them. He wanted to know about the changes. He wanted to know what they could mean in the future. He wanted to know what it was her sister did. And yet he wasn't so sure he should be asking those questions right now. He was just so uncertain of himself.

Eventually Kat returned, commenting on not returning the dress which Catherine didn't seem to mind about too much. Then mentioning Italian sounding good. Salvio had to chuckle quietly to himself, due to the fact his parents had an Italian restaurant. Of course...they were actually Italian so it was a bit more real then most other "Italian" restaurants in America. Even with as cheesy of a name as it had.

He held his hands out in a shrug, "Great with me." then jokingly added, "Tis the dining of my people, literally."

The similarities between the two were not going to become much less strange any time soon he realized.