Purveyor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Purveyor

No Caption Provided

The magnate of deceit looked outside of the screen glass that scaled the view of the city streets below. Looking down at the people he vowed to protect, he thought of them like cattle. They were a species of prey that the overwhelming world around took advantage of, Brutus sought to change that. Devising with a listening ally that heeded his plans. The purveyor of security spoke of 'recruiting' a herding dog, a special one that was as attractive as they were powerful in the eyes of the world. "He's going to be a valuable asset to our future plans." His eyes darting down at the scurrying cars and people. Imagining the newest unit in his control patrolling and speaking for him. "Sepulcher?" The voice questioned. "No, I won't incarcerate him, he's too popular, too noble and pure of heart" The tales of this champions untamable desire to help others was demonstrated at his most heroic deeds. "The people love him for his quddity to protect the innocent. We-"

DOMOD rudely interrupted his rant "-With his power, he can easily stop us, what's preventing that?!" his colleague questioned. The scientist was concerned, He had the right to do so, even the smallest mistake could fracture everything they built. It was a necessary breach of communication. "No, You're thinking too small, imagine if he joined us." The great mighty hero working along with Brutus would convince the world that even the most pure souls were willing to cooperate under Brutus's regulations and command. "And how do we do that?" Eagerly trying to query the purveyors understanding. “How?!” Brutus laughed towards the suspense that he held, revealing the great idea. It was unpleasant and morally evil, but if it were to create a better future that Brutus had dreamed of. Damning what stood for restraint, he wouldn't hesitate to apply his merciless ways "We attack his heart!"

"We attack his loved ones!"

A Damsel In Distress Cried Out

The dense weight of vocalized pain stiffened any thought of retreat, in the distance the irksome soft cries and hues was like an aerie ballet. Her majestic symphony echoed out the thoughts of saving his loved one, he had no reason to decline their unforgivable action. His mind was weakened by perturbed thoughts that volatilized any method to resist their hostage situation. All he really wanted to do was hold and be with his daughter again, but she was contained in a heavily constructed machine. A design only the Sepulcher Facility could ever morally make, representing the agony and antipathy that they had brought to captured meta-villains.

Newborn hooks that were forged with the integrity of adamentium had handcuffed her limbs and neck, ready to apply a clashing series of instantaneous death protocols. "Dad! Get out of here! You don't know what he's capable of!" Lass warned. The plan was a master piece, an instrument of containment that her eerie bawling had played. The scene was an orchestra that was made solely for Shot to hear, a personal music piece that deeply hypnotized his consciousness in sorrow and anger. "You're a monster! Let my daughter go!" Shot commanded him, something like that had easily shattered Brutus's approach to reason with him. Underneath his face plate, Brutus's expression would crinkle with rage. How daring Shot must of been to command him in this situation. "I'm the monster? Don't make me laugh!"

The Knight In White Shining Armor Arrived

No Caption Provided

"Look at yourself. Ready to explode with your vulnerabilities. You're a ticking time bomb, unstable. Yet you jump into every possible danger you can find.."

"How many innocent people will you kill if you ever face an enemy too strong for you? The explosion is incalculable Grodd! You're strength is infinite! You're God-like! You are-"

The moment the worried father had arrived he was exposed to the undetectable effluvium that swallowed his body, preparing and tendering it for the purveyors demonic possession. All Brutus had to do was activate the tenderized mind and soul with his commandment.

"-Mine"

Brutus willed. At that very moment sudden monomania towards the mastermind had triggered in Shots mind. It was then that the forthcoming events were all set in place. This was the first dominoe that had fallen forward towards the new era that Brutus was trying to achieve.

Shots mind was his and his alone. All those worries that he had for his daughter were all shut down by one single word. "Grodd, you're daughter was never in danger.." Brutus signaled and the humanoid robot that was disguised as his offspring turned off. The titan however just agreed with him, by nodding and flexing his muscles "Okaaaay~" This announced that he still had his personality. Embodying his original knowledge and spirit, yet still under the control of the deceitful man. He had made the perfect camoflaudge that would mask a killer underneath all of his bodaciousness.

Brutus called out his men to retrieve a convicted felon for him. The corrupt prisoner in the eyes of the warden was immune to the methods of M.O.T.H.E.R Rehabilitation. It was no good to him and has sentenced him to immediate termination and this was his day of punishment. Giving Shot an adamentium spear. "The prisoners skin is too durable, I need your strength and you're cooperation to penetrate it through his heart. It will be a fast and noble death. This is why I need you Shot. I need you to execute these meta-villains as my new law enforcement agent"

Shot was happy to conclude the scene, quickly impaling the captive. Sentencing the pleading meta-villain to death in one quick motion. The innocence of the man who has never killed anyone before had willingly executed a random stranger. This was the power that Brutus held and he would use it against every single meta-villain that opposed him.

"Good job"

"Agent Shot"

And The Scorching Breath Of The Dragon Turned It Black

_Reynard_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By _Reynard_

It seems everyone bending the knee to Brutus.

Who's next? Anal Vomit?

Purveyor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers