• 166 results
Damon_Ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

With more fuel thrown into the pyres of the inevitable battle; Damon sharpens his gaze. The grip upon his dual blades tightened, suffocating to the touch. His intentions were as clear as day, it was just if Thomas caught those intentions - would the fun start, and start it did. Smoke and white prosperous blurred night sky, screening the entire area in makeshift smoke. If sight was the one thing Thomas wanted to disable, so be it. The human had preferably five different senses, take one of those senses away; leaves the four others. There he stood, motionless, and determined. The rocket Thomas had shot hissed through the air, a very visible sound, and with enough focus, Damon singled it out. What he had seen before was longer visible, though, with enough focus of his hearing and memory patterns, Damon predicted Thomas’ every move.

No Caption Provided

As the rocket commenced, Damon performed a short handspring to the left, evading the rocket. Though the missile wasn’t the only thing that came to his senses, but Thomas as well. With a predicted kick to his spine, Thomas lept out of the grazing smoke only for Damon to evade it by performing a short backflip, allowing the Crimson Hood to flail right under him. Though once landing on his feet, another threat came into his heightened vision, a bullet. With a smirk, Damon raises his forearm guard, deflecting the stray bullet, leaving both him and his armor unscathed.

Holstering one of his sacred blades, Damon shoots Thomas a masked grin. If Thomas was going to shoot at Damon the entire fight, so be it. He needed to close the distance, so that’s what he planned to do. Without another second to waste, Damon rushes Thomas full force. Equipping and tossing a dozen stray shurikens at the masked vigilante as a distraction. Though the shurikens weren't the only plan he had. With a half forced pounce into the air, Damon utilizes his free left leg to kick off of the wall the laid near the two combatants and uses his right to attempt a lighting kick into the jaw of the masked vigilante.

Avatar image for thomas_richards
thomas_richards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By thomas_richards

Thomas watched with narrowed eyes as Damon somehow managed to survive an explosion unscathed. When Damon backflipped Thomas would gracefully roll with it sliding to his knees. But Thomas' grin still rung true. Damon was getting cocky, The Crimson Hood's posture would tighten with readiness but it shook slightly with hushed laughter. He put away one of his blades. Damon failed to realize that Thomas had one arm free, and his pistol was just as equipped for close quarters combat as it was ranged.

The Hooded Crusader's was ready when the shurikens were thrown, he tilted his body and weaved in between each shuriken, until one caught him in the shoulder and lodged itself in his chest. With a muted grunt of pain Thomas would step backwards twice gripping the handle of the blade as blood dripped lightly off of his body. Damon rushed Thomas leaping off the wall and launching a kick at his face. The kick connected..but Thomas was wearing a helmet...The force of the blow would cause Thomas to spin around, but the man would smile under his helmet, he had formulated a plan. Using the force of the kick Thomas would shift his feet and spin faster in place, resuming the position he was one in before Damon had a chance to land on the ground. Attemping to grab Damon by his leg he would thrust his arm down and use his body weight to force the assassin to the hard floor, while at the same time yanking the shuriken out of his shoulder and thrusting it down towards Damons leg.

No Caption Provided

Vaulting backwards Thomas would reach into his belt and throw a thermal grenade directly at Damons face while backing up, The masked figure would take the time that Damon used to either be injured, or distracted to switch the ammo in gun...to what, only he knew. But it would be a doozy. And Thomas would again ready himself, and he would once again grin under his helmet as smoke billowed around them once again.

Damon_Ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Nice..."

To his surprise, his distractions did their job; distract. But the sharp projectiles did more than their true purpose, they also pierced his opponent, the cause of his temporary step-back retreat. Though the reign of blades wasn’t the only thing that seemed connect, but his lightning-quick jaw kick as well. The kick served it’s purpose as well, if taking a few minimal shots was the key to beating Thomas, so be it. Damon had no strong suit; in combat, offense is as important as defense, but a true warrior knows, in order to beat your opponent you have to think like them, predict their movements, their attack patterns, and if that meant getting thrown around; so be it.

Damon proceeded to play Thomas’ game, seeing how he was so easily put to the ground. “Nice...” Damon slathered, rolling out of the way of the near thrown shuriken. Though like Damon, Thomas’ didn’t end it there. A thermal grenade was thrown, which only concluded in Damon ever so slightly widening his sapphire eyes, “...Crap…” Damon exclaimed as he was quick to get back onto his feet, and out of the blast zone. Though before he could get far enough the blast of the thermite was able to push Damon forward, causing him to slam into the same black Cadillac, only leaving a small dent.

There he watched Thomas billowing in the smoke; which only led to Damon shooting him an unimpressed blank stare. With something somewhat of a sadistic grin, Damon rushed Thomas once more, gripping his sacred blade in his left hand, ready to pounce on the masked vigilante. He allowed Thomas to have to first move. Of you want to beat the enemy, know the enemy.

thomas_richards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By thomas_richards
No Caption Provided

Thomas would no longer be joking around, this battle had turned serious quickly and he refused to back down like some coward. He would take the time that Damon got thrown into the van to survey his options, he had switched the ammo in his gun and his well-toned muscles would clench as he watched Damon rise, He would take aim and let his bullet fly...but this was no regular bullet that Thomas had shot. No, this was an explosive bullet...that had just flown into a van full of weapons...His bullet was an Expansion, or hollow point, these types of bullets are specialized and designed to deform upon impact because of a collapsible space within the projectile tip. The result is that a single projectile will inflict greater overall damage to a target, allowing an increased transfer of kinetic energy compared with a standard bullet. The “benefits” include a decreased risk of ricochet because the overall penetration distance is reduced; but Thomas had managed to mix this bullet type with another; Prefragmented, or frangible, bullet. Which are composed of a prescored outer jacket with a plastic round nose containing compressed explosives within. The result is a controlled explosion on impact producing increased damage. The tips, however, possess no explosive charge allowing it to rip through it's intended target...then explode.

This is the bullet that Thomas would let cascade out from his gun. The Van would explode moments after Damon would start running. Whether the explosion halted Damon's momentum completely; or if it simply caused him to falter in step. Thomas would race towards the Violet assassin as faced as Damon was sprinting towards him preparing to do unleash a frontal assault on Damon's face. But he knew he had to be unpredictable, fast...and most importantly smart. He would run on Damon's unguarded side hoping to take advantage of the fact that he didn't have both of his swords drawn...but at the last possible moment the Crimson Hood would shift his footing and weave over to the side to where Damon had his sword drawn, ducking under his arm and hopefully confusing him with the sudden change of direction, and with his own speed and momentum he would take two steps forward and using his forward momentum and speed, he would fuel his next attack with pure skill and power...as he attempted to drive his elbow directly into Damon's sacrum, which makes up the back part of his pelvis. This bone is shaped like a triangle that fits between the two halves of the pelvis, connecting the spine to the lower half of the body..and Thomas attempted to crack it, or break it entirely.

Whether or not it worked the Crimson Bloodslayer would turn and drop a concussive grenade in front of Damon and toss a flashbang behind him. Thomas would plant his feet, hold his ground and grip his guns; prepared for whatever was next.

Damon_Ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

As their fight raged on, so did the blood in Damon’s veins. Every step he took was with caution and with every assault he wrought upon Thomas was with precision. So with every attack landed, Damon cut Thomas down slowly, from the shurikens to the wall-vaulted kick. As his sprint towards the Crimson Hood continued, Damon sharpens his gaze upon the Masked Marauder, gripping his blades as if the talismans were Thomas’ neck himself.

Taking his rightful freedom into liberty, Thomas did as he always did, he shot his pistol. The silver bullet zipped by his head, though Damon figured Thomas was targeting something other than Damon. Someone who was as tall and skilled as Thomas wouldn’t have missed the close shot, he was aiming for a van.

The second the bullet came into contact with the black metallic van, Damon lept kept his stride forward, simply outrunning the impact due to the distance between Damon and it. Without a second to bat his eye backward, Thomas rushed towards Damon with the full force of a bull.

From left to right the Crimson Hood weaved under Damon’s sword - and most crucially his back. Though a move like that required study of one's victim, and the complete concept of said victims skill. So as Thomas ducked under Damon’s arm, the forceful jab he thought would connect was challenged by Damon’s sudden change of footing. With a quick turn of his right heel, the Son of Shadow’s entire body twists into a full 360, as he was now facing towards Damon, though in a different position.

No Caption Provided

But before Damon could inflict anything upon Thomas, the man in red, backs away once more, throwing down his suppressing projectiles as he did before. Quickly leaping leftwards with a simple one-handed spring, Damon lands on his feet glaring at Thomas with a lazy look.

By the time he did, Damon has figured out Thomas’ entire style. If Thomas was going to attempt to cut at Damon from afar, the Shadow Savant would just have to close the distance. Taking a moment to scan the area the two were clashing amidst, Damon grins under his mask devilishly as ever.

With no time to waste, Damon leaps at Thomas unsheathing his second blade before he did so. As both blades pointed downwards at their target - Thomas - Damon attempts to land a pinscher assault upon Thomas. With his left blade targeted towards Thomas’ left shoulder and his right blade Thomas’ right, Damon thrusts his Vibranium blades into - hopefully - The Crimson Hood’s shoulder blades.

8th_Wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@symbiote_spider

Above the clouds, the Blue Eagle glided like a winged sentry on patrol. Aboard it, the sky blue of the American God's eyes met the cold glow of a holographic screen. And on it, Achilles caught the name of the web-slinging sensation that had caught the city of Blüdstone by storm; the Symbiote Spider. Save for the heroic exploits that'd come to dominate the papers as much as the social media corners of the internet, Achilles knew next to nothing of the man that'd seized Blüdstone's criminal element by the horns. So, his mind echoed a command and the Blue Eagle obeyed, deploying flock of thermographic nanites that dove through the clouds.

No Caption Provided

In the space between heartbeats, they scraped the city's skyline, and in the ticks between seconds - transmitted the infrared glow of a man whirling and swinging through the air like no other. "Pilot the Eagle", Achilles said to no one the naked eye could behold. Yet as he stood from his seat and a star-spangled shield shimmered onto his back, the ship fell into the lap of a Virtual Intelligence. Diving from the Eagle, the American God raced down the sky like a thunderbolt, guided by golden courage and insured by indescribable strength. There was no subtlety in his landing, only a stormy crash and cracked concrete. Confidence swaggered after him as the demigod made his short stride to a building by his left.

And with one powerful leap, Achilles was on it's rooftop, and his gaze on the city's very own webslinger.

"Symbiote Spider", he nodded, his voice like tempered steel, "We don't know each other but I respect what you do That being said, to cut a long introduction short, my name is Achilles and I'm recruiting people - heroes, vigilantes, anyone willing and able - to help deal with threats none of us can manage on our own".

"If you're interested", he shrugged, crossing his armored arms over his chest, "I'll elaborate. If not, as you were".

"So, are you in or out?".

Avatar image for symbiote_spider
Symbiote_Spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Symbiote_Spider

@8th_wonder:

Gliding through Blüdstone's wisped fogs, the Symbiote Spider - Caleb Gerard flew past the city in a pitched blur. Whichever skyrise or tangible object came into view, he used to continue his trek across the city. Boredom clouded his mind, an emotion of which showed through his actions. The city was quiet, an oddity Caleb has yet come to reason with. He would think his deeds in the city have finally paid off into peace, but he knew nothing's ever that simple, for Caleb anyways.

Though after a few prolonged moments, Caleb flipped onto the highest skyrise of them all, overlooking his hallowed city. He wasn't alone. Behind him, footsteps were heard. As his senses rung in alert, Caleb calmly turned his attention towards whoever decided to creep behind - Achilles.

"We don't know each other but I respect what you do That being said, to cut a long introduction short, my name is Achilles and I'm recruiting people - heroes, vigilantes, anyone willing and able - to help deal with threats none of us can manage on our own"

The demigods' words floated through Caleb's mask clear as day. Caleb's boredom faded, and his interest rose. Under the thick symbiotic mask of which he wore, the Spider narrowed his eyes down on Achilles, a facial feature that could be seen through the movements of the symbiotes' mask feature itself.

He didn't say anything, not yet.

"So, are you in or out?"

He allowed the American God to speak, giving himself time to ponder on the subtle moment. Though he already knew what his answer was, 'cause it was made a long time ago.

"I'm in" the Noir Knight paused, a reassuring smirk growing under his mask. "Where are we meeting?"

8th_Wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By 8th_Wonder

@symbiote_spider:

"Good", Achilles nodded, a pleased smile breaking through the cold steel of his features. "Once everyone else is recruited, we'll be meeting at a mobile base, which I'll bring to everyone else", for as remarkable a specimen the Symbiote Spider was, no amount of web-slinging and matchless acrobatics could take him to the frozen heart of Antarctica. Reaching into his pocket, the American God pulled out a device. It bore the gleam of polished silver and was no larger than a cellphone. And yet, it was featureless. There were was neither a button nor a screen on it's body.

It's purpose seemed shrouded in mystery, but as Achilles tossed it the web-slinger's way, "Here", he unraveled the device's enigma. "It's a communicator. Specifically, one that acts as a receiving and transmitting device for the quantum information that makes up your thoughts. In layman's terms, when you hold the device and think about communicating with anyone from the team, it'll transmit your thoughts to the specific teammate through a psychic channel for the two of you to use".

"Got any questions?".

Symbiote_Spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@8th_wonder:

Beneath the thin surface of biomass complexion held Caleb’s steely stare and uplifted posture, a combination defining the reserved man. “Sounds good, pleased to see someone take the initiative and gather a team; unlike others,” his smirk returning Achilles’, and his posture still matching the Miracle Man’s.

His “sixth-sense” heightening as the device thrown by Achilles neared, Caleb simply rose his hands grasp near his face - allowing the device come to him. Speculating the device as the 8th Wonder spoke, Caleb once again nodded in return, pocketing the device in a sliver of biomass - storing it.

“I don’t have any ‘cept for one, when exactly did you think of gathering ‘us’ now? A recent thought or something you’ve planned all along?”

8th_Wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@symbiote_spider:

"As much as I respect what others are doing", Achilles paused, his smile receding, and his eyes glinting with heroic determination, "It's not enough to hold a metahuman terrorist or alien tyrant in a prison, no matter how well designed. Because the ones with cunning will always escape, and once they do, people will die. People who could live if the villains didn't". Watching the Symbiote Spider catch the device with blistering quickness, the American God took note of the nerve conductive velocity manning the web-slinger's reflexes. "I need people who'll be decisive, and willing take a villain's life in order to save millions of innocent ones".

"This team or initiative has been in the works for a long time now", he answered, catching the pitch of curiosity in the Symbiote Spider's voice. "I was just waiting for the right time, and the right people". Glancing at the sky above, Achilles' super-sight glimpsed at the Blue Eagle roaming the upper atmosphere in wait. Guiding his gaze back to the Symbiote Spider, the American God asked, "Any more questions?".

Symbiote_Spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@8th_wonder:

"I feel you on that, really, I do"

Caleb spoke, his mask dare not to muffle his words. "I thought I'd be the only one to take a life to save another," his grin grew under his mask, though dispersing as fast as it arose, "it seems not."

"No more questions, I'll leave myself to figure 'em out eventually," Caleb's conclusions came coupled with a short nod, "I guess I'll be seeing you when I see you." Caleb turned his back as he waltzed near the edge of the very building they stood on, expecting Achilles to do the same, "Achilles." And with that subtle statement, the Spider walked off the ledge, and into the deep depths of his mind.

"find people like me: Check"

I hope that conclusion was good enough, if not let me know ;D

8th_Wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thomas_richards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By thomas_richards

Thomas had played the field as well as he was able to, and Damon was good, extremely good, but he was to confident in the fact that he had Thomas figured out. The Outlaw was still full of tricks. Thomas was focusing on Damon as the two gauged each other; performing an assessment, and the Gun-Toting outlaw bowed his head slightly in concentration. The distance between the two had been something that Damon had been using since the beginning, and Thomas had known that if he kept his distance then Damon would come to him helping him dictate the battlefield. Everything was going according to plan, and Thomas even laughed softly when Damon leaped at him unsheathing his swords, and instead of stepping back as he usually did...he stepped forwards holstering his right gun and thrusting his hand horizontally in the direction Damon's blades were heading, and one might think...what the Hell Thomas...Do you WANT your hand chopped off?

No Caption Provided

But at the least second a bright bronze glow would appear around them and something would appear in Thomas' hand that would absorb the impact of the sword and stop Damon's pinscher attack in it's tracks throwing the blades above his head and holding it there....shining like the sun as if it were fashioned from the brilliant rays themselves. The broad copper and vibranium metal was warmed as if forged from the power of the sun, it was a thing that drew the eye, a symbol of the kind of bravery that enables others to find their own courage, to be more than they thought themselves able to be. Thomas had Summoned a Blade Of All....

Bracing both of Damon's swords on the Blade Of All, Thomas would step closer, closing the gap even further and tightening Damon's hold around him. At this point Thomas would be so close that Damon should be having trouble keeping his position since he had been putting his weight behind the attack, Thomas would step even closer until the two were almost nose to nose, though Damon had made one critical mistake....he had both of his hands in use...and Thomas only had one...until Damon looked down and saw that Thomas had his left hand free, and in his left hand was his gun. And his gun. Was pointed directly towards Damon's rib cage aiming at his heart.

See Damon had been right when he had decided to not test Thomas' gun skills, and when Thomas had shot at the van before, Damon had managed to realize that Thomas hadn't been aiming at him because of his size and skill with a gun, there had been no way he could have missed his target unless it had been intentional. That was, even more, the case now. Thomas had taken the game here. With the position that he was in, and the angle that his gun was positioned...there was no way for Damon to move before Thomas blew a bullet into his heart and out his spine. This game was practically Check. And Mate. Even if Damon could get his swords out of Thomas' lock, would he be able to get away before Thomas shot him? He saw how fast and capable the Outlaw was with a gun. But Thomas would stress it to him anyways. "You even twitch. And I will shoot you." Short and to the point, Thomas was all the focused right now.

Lost_Carbon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thomas_richards:

Is a million dollars worth a persons life? Worth your own? Some could easily give you that answer, while others need to contemplate and mull over this conundrum of morals. But those who had to think about it, already know the answer....Hell yes its worth it. Million six more zero's than most people will ever see in a lifetime.

Today with any luck Dunkan will have a few more zero's in his bank account.

"Kalin...you sure this blokes reeeally worth a million dollars, I would have thought someone who is needed dead a million different ways would be more....Attractive...No...something to look at you know...He is...ordinary. You got folks like Donald who has an ongoing 20 million bounty simply because hes a damn lizard and is hard to kill...this guy is so...you know what he is the kid in the front of the class with big horn rimmed glasses...a dork. Ordinary..."

No Caption Provided

Kalin never replied just let Dunkan ramble on a rooftop three blocks away from the target, a single muscle away from ending this very ordinary looking man's life. Just as he was about to pull the trigger he stopped, set the rifle down and looked out towards the target. Kalin finally spoke "What are you doing...you had the shot?" Dunkan smirked and stood up setting the rifle back into a case off to his side. "Got bored...one moment." Letting his legs hang over the edge he couldn't help but feel something inside when he saw his target....a very ordinary, plain Jane, CHALLENGE.

He read the file over and over and came to the conclusion that the quickest way to take the target out was long range, but that was so...boring. Now free falling from the building he had been atop, he landed with a thud and a squish as his legs took the full force. His bones healing as he stepped out from the dark alley he landed into, he started his way towards this Richards target. Coming down to a block away from him he watched as the targets body oh so subtly moved as it knew of his presence and Dunkan spoke "Should I have taken the shot?"

No Caption Provided

thomas_richards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lost_carbon:

Thomas Richards. One of the richest men in the world. If he knew his life was on gamble for only a million dollars. He would have laughed. Hell if he learned about it sometime in the near future he would still laugh. Thomas Richards was worth billions of dollars. This would be amusing.

No Caption Provided

So as Thomas sat down for his daily coffee outside of his usual place he smiled crisply as the hot liquid slid down his throat he smiled and pulled out his phone as he texted his best friend and Co-CEO King Betts.

{Hey Man, make sure to get the R&D stuff sent down to my office for inspection. Thx bro.}

As he looked slightly out the window a slight tingle ran down his spine and his eyes narrowed as he froze in position.

Someone was watching him.

Raising his eye slightly he would follow the skyline above until he reached a lone figure who crouched on a rooftop with a sniper rested in his grip. Thomas' para and transhuman senses zoomed in until he reached the figure who had failed to take the shot against his life and the Outlaw sighed. Several minutes would pass as he watched his assailant move closer and closer.

Getting up out of his seat the young man would stroll into an alley and disappear into the smoke of the vents that covered the ground heading off his wanna-be killer, when Lost Carbon came to the area he would find nothing.

Ten Minutes Later

No Caption Provided

Fully changed and now in his Outlaw gear Thomas would begin stalking the Lost Carbon, and when the opportunity struck he would appear next to him like a ghost. "Sooooo, Easy way or hard way?"

Lost_Carbon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thomas_richards:

No Caption Provided

Watching his target he hollared out as he had turned a corner into an alleyway and watched as he disappeared into the shadows. Groaning aloud and speaking to his contact Kalin "So....I lost him. I am beginning to think that this target is not exactly who we were told. Look again into the targets information, this time do your own research. Torch what they gave us, because it is definitely not what we needed. He knew I was coming and dipped, I also have a feeling I know that face. Plain as it may be, it seems familiar. If we were lied to, contact the damn zadnik who gave us the puck and tell him either he increases the bounty for inconvience or I inconvienance him with a hole in his skull." kneeling down where the tracks disappeared Dunkan sniffs around finding no scents that would tell him how he managed to disappear.

Standing back up he makes his way to the end of the alleyway and looks around "No way out unless he can leap vertically a story, which could be possible since we have the wrong information....dammit I know that damn face.....where do I know him from....ugh." turning back around and making his way out into the open again. His arm goes chill and he gets a shiver, something was now watching him it would seem. These vibes were nothing but a natural awareness of his surroundings but they never let him down before, so he continued making his way back up to his rifle. Running straight to the wall of the building it sat atop he grabbed onto the fire escape and pulled himself upward launching himself straight to the roof. Landing he leaned down and picked the rifle up along with its sleeve, he unzipped the sleeve and then heard the voice.

No Caption Provided

It was his target he assumed, looking out of the corner of his eye he saw the man now dressed in an attire of a supe. He chuckled as he could tell from the body language that it was his target, and he was very much uninformed of his targets ability and thus its worth. Either way he made the trip might as well get some fun out of it, and he had figured out who exactly the target was from the attire "So I was mislead as to who you might be, so I am going to have to inform my contact that he is fired and save a bullet for him. You are not going to waste my time like him right? You actually will be worth the Billion dollars you are worth are you not Thomas? See I didn't recognize your face, and the name they gave us was bogus. So it would seem whomever wanted you dead thought we might kill each other, or that I would succeed and only offered a measly amount so they wouldn't have to break the bank. As to your question...I love it hard.....Dammit...see what you made me go and say...."

No Caption Provided

Pulling hard with a quick fluid motion the rifle dissolved and transformed into a handgun and he pointed and fired once hoping to catch the armored Outlaw off guard, following the shot he flicked the handgun and it transformed into a large plate of metal that wrapped against his closed fist and around his wrist. With a quick burst of momentum he burst forward to slam the piece of metal against his left side aiming to break a few ribs with the first swing hoping to knock him off his point.

thomas_richards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you not Thomas?

"Ah, no. Simply Thomas' protector if you will. He pays me the big bucks to make sure nutjobs like you don't do exactly what you are trying to do." The Outlaws augmented voice would sound bored and lazy as if Carbon wasn't worth his time though he was ready for anything. His arms rested at his sides near his guns and he laughed. "So what you're saying is that you took a job in which you knew virtually nothing about your target...and who guards him. And you still took it? You're kinda dumb. And homosexual??? Huh. Alright."

When Lost Carbon stuck Thomas was ready, twisting on his hip and sidestepping the gunfire Thomas would spring to the side; and when he struck out with his plated hand Thomas would step forward and attempt to grab his arm from the side.

He would put pressure on his right leg and attempt to sweep his legs out from under him, if this worked Thomas would have put enough pressure and speed into it to shatter concrete. Then as if by magic The Outlaw's gun would appear in his hand pointed directly at his temple. His weapons were powerful enough to blow holes in a tank and Thomas wasn't messing around by any means.

Lost_Carbon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thomas_richards:

No Caption Provided

Chuckling as he felt the shift in Thomas's body and as he gripped Dunkan's arm, he knew what was coming and instead of fighting he gave into the move letting his legs get swept from under him. Just as he was about to be slammed down into the concrete he stretched his free arm and all fingers stretched out caught himself, feeling the intense force from the toss and slam the concrete cracked beneath his palm. Looking up and finding the gun nano seconds from discharging he moved just slight, slight enough to move his head and brain out from the barrels wrath.

No Caption Provided

The explosion of tissue and bone echoed in the silent town, it wasnt a moment ago but just like in the movies it fell deadly silent once the gun went off. Leaping up straight he looked to the target, this Thomas and if he could smile at that very moment it would of been ear to ear out of sheer enjoyment of the fight he was about to go all out into. From his nose and to his jaw was gone, just a gnarly gaping hole remained. Blood quickly slowed and no longer poured from the massive hole, quickly after the blood stopped his face returned and he was smiling wide "Gonna have to do better than that Tommy Boy." in reality Dunkan was lucky as he has yet to test if his brain was damaged if he would fully heal or even at all. That shot would have done alot of damage, and he was not going to be testing the theory anytime soon let alone at the very moment.

Without giving any momentum he swung in hard, closing the distance again this time thrusting his arm forward then stopping just from connecting and then spun swinging his leg as he did in an attempt at taking his legs out, or very least distracting him long enough.

No Caption Provided

Remembering his time in Russia and their brute force close quarter style of fighting he closed even more, giving each of them maybe a few inches of moving space. Striking fast and hard, each punch aimed at an organ. The first two strikes were made for the shoulders, hopefully enough force to make his arms go numb and limp. Then a final third strike to the heart in hopes of stopping it as well.

Then a fourth and fifth strike with his elbows would go for his nose and then an uppercut with his elbow to strike his jaw breaking and dislocating it. If he dodged or was not affected by any of his strikes he would return to guns, but it had been such a long time since he actually FOUGHT someone hand to hand. He missed the sensation of his body having to move so fast and fluid, a sensation that firing a bullet did not have, it was something he missed tremendously.

Zhang_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thomas_richards:

Your kung-fu is good, but  can it defeat me? Especially since your opponent is on hiatus. Random interaction?
Your kung-fu is good, but can it defeat me? Especially since your opponent is on hiatus. Random interaction?

Jai_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers