Blüdhaven (CVU Living Location)

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Contingency

@theuncanny: Alexis's eyes widened with surprise at the unexpected betrayal then she responded with a ominous tone while curling her hands into fists "I'm bullet proof, I doubt very much that you are too however"the new gun men arrived but Alexis did not care about as far as she knew everyone here was either a hostile or civilian so she went back to operating lone wolf style.

With no warning she traveled with a surprising burst of speed far faster than most humans could even process their thoughts let alone react, Alexis would attempt to grip the female assassin's arm that was holding the politician then squeeze it to the point that the grip or arm would be broken afterwards Alexis would follow up with a kick that would send Asama sliding across the room if it hit but if Asama released the politician before Alexis could attempt her first action then she would shield the politician with her own invulnerable body.

Myers_Voorhees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

"And reports are speculating, that the Grim situation is worsening. Looks as though the fate of the is to once again be decided over bloodshed, which according to an article, is causing massive unrest among the people. Larry what-"

I turned my attention away from the TV, unable to stomach the rest of the reports. That's all I'd heard for the past couple weeks now. Grim this, Grim that, it seemed no matter how hard the city tried to die, someone was always trying to make it relevant. I'm not really one to get involved in the day to day workings of the world. Politics, crime, world ending disasters, well I've mostly managed to pass them all by. I'm busy or I've got my own thing going on was my typical excuse. I don't like seeing other people suffer, watching them struggling and clawing their way through life, only for all of it to come crashing down on them, it's never a good time.

But, you know, it was like watching a train wreck. It's horrible to witness, and you can only imagine the pain it brings...but you can't turn away. And Grim City was the living embodiment of that feeling. Of that curiosity to see what happens next. They're the moments where you can look back and say you were there when Grim City was littered with the hailing of gunfire and bodies. Again.

I drew a heavy sigh, taking a passive sip from my ketchup bottle. I sat alone on a small tree stump in Siberia, the cold snow from the wind dressing the landscape in a blanket of white, the moon the only thing that made it stand out in the dark backdrop of the night. I'd again thought I picked up on Solomon's trail, but alas it was too no avail, and I was stuck here with little else to do. I'd been searching for eternity, and it seemed like a cruel joke, to be so close and yet so far from my goals. A hollow feeling resided within me, the contemplation of never being able to see my friend again...

Actually, it's best not to dwell on those thoughts. They hurt too much. That was the reason I was here anyways, wasn't it? To think, to get a hold on the situation at hand? To try and find a reason to keep going? No, I reminded myself, being quick to patronize my thoughts for getting so sidetracked. No, you're here for another reason. I let my thoughts linger back to the other problem at hand. Grim. Whenever I looked at the place, I could feel it, sense it's cold-hearted intentions, of villainy, of corruption. This world was a strange one, wasn't it. It has been said that history is doomed to repeat itself, and coming from someone who has seen time and space for himself, yeah sometimes it feels like that.

But Grim was ridiculous. Looking at it throughThe Warp, it just seemed like an endless cycle of violence and pain, a churning, howling tornado that just got darker and darker the farther in you went. I heard them, the souls that had been lost in its countless atrocities. The voices, despite being muffled by the flames, cried out in indignation at what had become of themselves. And yet something even darker approached, but what it was I could not tell.

But did I care? I whistled, alone with my thoughts in the night. I need help, someone else's opinion on the matter. A- My eyes snapped up, the thought hitting me like a ton of bricks. Friend. Quickly I brought up my pop-up screen, a reading of the code of creation, really came in handy when you needed to find someone. It was kind of like a GPS, but for people...and just about everything else. There. I thought, seeing the coding that made her being. She can help me. I raised my hand, snapped my fingers, and with that I *Pop*to my friend.

AmyEarheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myers_voorhees:

Myers appeared in the passenger seat of a "borrowed" SUV speeding dangerously down the back alleys of Bludhaven towards Highway 666. The driver of said SUV, a certain transmutative meta in her Water form, didn't notice her passenger's arrival at first, her head out the window as she cast a Shadow Ball at the black sedan in close pursuit, slowing it down if only temporarily. It was a few more seconds before she noticed the skeleton riding shotgun, and she squeaked with surprise before jack-knifing a turn down a shortcut she knew. The sedan continued on its previous path, but Amy didn't fool herself into thinking she'd lost the bounty hunter. Still, her main concern was her unexpected passenger, and she managed to keep her eyes on the road as she spoke to him.

"Arceus almighty, Myers, you scared me half to death!" It was half-scolding and half-relieved. It ha been months since she had seen a truly friendly face, albeit a skeletal one smeared slightly with what she hoped was ketchup. She'd only met Myers once but with how few people she knew who weren't trying to kill her, he was a sight for sore eyes.

Myers_Voorhees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amyearheart:

My arrival wasn't quite the reunion I'd been expecting if I had to be honest. When I reentered reality, I was sitting in a speeding SUV, racing down an alleyway. Trashcans and garbage flew off in different directions, all the while I could hear several cars speeding behind us as well, although a black ball of energy managed to nick one of them, forcing it to slow down a bit. I glanced towards the driver's seat and saw Vi, a worried expression plastered on her face. When she turned to see me, she looked overjoyed....well, mostly. "Hey Vi," I smiled as best as I could, despite the fact that my mouth was and teeth were strewn in a way where I pretty much permanently smiled. But it helped that I could use my eyes to help express my honest joy of seeing her again. In a world like this, friends were some of the only things you had.

"Sorry for popping in out of nowhere, but I felt like now was a good time of taking you up on that 'road trip' offer." I scanned the car around us, looking up and down. "And apparently you thought the same thing."

The car swerved dangerously onto a new path, meanwhile the car behind disappeared from sight. I reached down and tapped the recline switch, crossing my arms behind my head and relaxing into the chair as it sat back. "So, tibia honest, I've come to ask you a couple questions. I've had something on my mind lately and I figured I could use a second opinion."

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By _Vex_

FYI

Added a bar and expanded on the Blüd Bay.

Arenaceus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Arenaceus_
No Caption Provided

"You love are an idiot." One of the Red Boot Pub members remarked in annoyance. She was presently working on the cybernetics that aligned Aren's spine.

"To be fair going anywhere else would have cost to much." That wasn't entirely true however, the chosen few knew Aren could afford better. A hacker wealthy and yet unchallenged she had done well for herself. Aren came here because it was a place she fit in and that allowed her to do business easily and unchallenged. Most didn't want to deal with the technological aspects, there was a certain charm to rolling up on a bank and making demands. A love for the daring police chases and the dangers of it all. So plenty of people came to Aren to do what they didn't want or to assist in operations in the regions that were beyond their comfortability. Currently she was tying up the last aspects of a deal made with a pair of sisters who would soon be doing the physical work.

Of course there was always the chance that fortunate rolls of the dice might end tonight. She was a retired hero, one who briefly resurfaced to assist France. It was a solid cover, nobody had a trail to follow her to her more illegal activities. She was however in a bar for the worst, getting work done from someone who had stollen the robotic arm she now used. Just being here might place her in the crosshairs or crossfire of some aggressive vigilantie. Apart of her wanted such however, to have to fight. Or even better dance as a social devil who'd move around the analysis that might otherwise drag her down.

AmyEarheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myers_voorhees:

Amy adjusted her mirrors as she made certain that none of her pursuers were still behind her before she replied to her guest in the stolen vehicle. "Road trip? Well...yeah, I was planning on one before these jerks showed up and started chasing. I'd certainly appreciate the company, if you don't mind traveling with me about three hundred miles or so south. To Grim." Her brown eyes were clear and bright, while she continued scanning her surroundings out of the corner of those eyes as they focused on the road ahead. She did laugh, a little, at his bone pun. She'd almost forgotten about his sense of humor. "So yeah, I'll be willing to talk. Might take my mind off the other things going on."

Myers_Voorhees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amyearheart:

I saw her glance around, and it became apparent that whatever mess was going down had her worried. "Yeah, I couldn't help but notice you got yourself in a bit of a bind. What, did they find out about the food at the party?" I was being playful of course, not actually serious about the situation. I didn't know much about Vi, but I did know that she seemed to be capable of handling herself. However, at the mention of Grim, my attitude changed. "Oh, you're headed to Grim?" I raised an eyebrow, the convenience of the situation seeming almost too good for the moment. But oh well, I'll take it. "Well that's good, I was just here to ask you about that. See, I've been hearing a lot lately about the place and," I looked down at the floor for bit, suddenly interested in the dust particles lodged in the corner.

"I uh...I was thinking about it all. I'm not really much in the business of helping others, but I feel like maybe I should." I decided to pause, letting my words get organized in my head first. Instead, I changed things up a bit. "So what about you? Any reason you're headed there?"

AmyEarheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myers_voorhees:

Amy sighed deeply, he hands at ten and two on the wheel as she pulled into the 666. "I'm a little biased on that subject," she admitted. "Jesse, the one heading the defense, taught me everything i know about the life I live, how to survive and all that. I kind of feel like I owe her one. It's only a side that I feel it's wrong to rip up a city that's been there for centuries and embodies the human survival instinct." Her brown eyes were full of emotion as she steered down the wide highway, not even empty at this time of night. "Jess probably wouldn't approve but, I want to help. To defend. So I'm going to do that to the best of my ability."

Myers_Voorhees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amyearheart:

"Heh, ok I gotcha." I nodded silently, my mind processing the info it just received. "I know what it's like to feel as though you owe someone." I wiped the little bit of ketchup off of my maw with my sleeve before pulling out a bottle I had in my jacket. I reached down and flicked off the lid before taking a quick swig from the bottle. "Yeah, I'm looking to head to Grim as well. I haven't uh...I didn't find my friend yet." My eyebrows (or lack there of) knit together, almost like a frown. "And from Grim, I felt something. Kind of a disturbance I guess. But, like I said earlier I'm never really gotten involved with the affairs of others." The car traveled down the highway, other cars around illuminating the city with an orange like glow. "Which is why I came to talk to you. Uh...do you think you could use a hand at Grim?"

AmyEarheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myers_voorhees:

Amy gave Myers a sincere glance from beneath her full head of blue hair. "Absolu-" she began, then suddenly jerked the wheel. "Hold on!"

She probably wrecked the car's braking system the way she pulled it over the lanes and spun it violently around, then charged in at high speed towards the sedan shed somehow recognized among the city lights. There was an instant of a lethal game of Chicken as Vi pressed the gas to the floorboard, before the driver of the littler car realized just how likely he was to lose and jerke his vehicle off the road. Amy then repeated the sudden u-turn, flying down the highway at easily a hundred miles per hour. She was breathing heavily, but so long as Myers had taken her advice and held on, they would be alright.

"Absolutely," she said, finishing her answer as she finally allowed her car to slow to the speed limit. She gave a glance at the rear view mirror, but seemed relatively confident that their pursuer was shaken off indefinitely. If they headed to Grim, it was possible he gave up entirely on the way.

Myers_Voorhees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amyearheart:

My eyes disappeared with the sudden jerking motion, and my hand shot up to grab a hold of the arm rest. The car began to violently spin as apparently the unwanted company had returned. Nonchalantly I took chugged down another glob of ketchup. And now it was empty. Looking up I saw the other vehicle veer off the road, showing that whatever Vi had done, it had somehow worked. Turning back to Vi, I gave a wide smile. "Alright then, let's go while I still have the guts to do this. Next stop, Grim City."

Sideways

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blüdhaven - Red Boot Pub

No Caption Provided

"So we're aware of the new ground rules, then, gentlemen?" Clyde finished, tapping his gloved fingers dangerously on the grimy surface of the table. A metal gauntlet adorned his powerful hand, the function of which was unknown; its partner rested at its side, still on the top of the furniture. The yellow-red bodysuit seemed to grow dimmer in nature the moment Clyde had stepped foot in Blüdhaven, no doubt a symptom of the city's sordid nature. The pub was filled to the brim with suspicious characters, but Clyde doubted none of them could quite match his level of relative depravity. Blending in as would a snake in the grass, he held his otherwise-venomous tongue, letting his intimidating nature do the proverbial talking.

"Everyone's fair game. Kids too," came the response, gravely and sick. A quiet chorus of agreement from the others sitting at the table, some fingering knives under their belts. It was a habit that would do them no good, and they knew it. Sideways was invincible.

That was the image Clyde had so carefully sculpted in the time he'd been in Blüdhaven, challenging various low-level superhumans who were known as the gods of their neighborhoods. He'd sent several into the sky, never to return, floating up and up until they reached the edge of the atmosphere. The lucky ones would have died of oxygen deprivation before entering orbit. The unlucky ones would have decompressed, if they had some sort of super-durability. Strength meant nothing when you had nothing to stand on, and with a simple gesture, Clyde could make a building-buster take on the properties of a large panicking helium balloon.

"Disappoint me, and you say goodbye to the ground. Fail to pay me, and your friends and families join you in the sky," he said, nodding in response. He looked at each of them, and despite his lenses obscuring his eyes, he knew that they knew his were scanning theirs.

"Fulfill my simple demands, though, gentlemen, and I'll guarantee your protection."

He stood, turning away from the table. The one man who'd disagreed, who'd insulted him, who'd questioned his capabilities? His body fell from where it had been floating over the dock, landing in the notoroius Blüd Bay with a toxic splash.

"Thank you for your time. I look forward to working with you."

_Gaige_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sideways:

No Caption Provided

There was a few ways to go about this the eighteen year old engineer figured. In a city like this one and Grim the care about ones age hardly mattered to a pub let alone the Red Boot. Odds were she could walk right in and try and mingle with the filth. However Lizzy also knew getting away with that would be problematic given her stature. She hid nothing, tried to be the hero who was open for analysis and criticism for others. So however good her cover up attempts were it likely would fall short. So no point there. Alternatively she could resort to stealth trying to hide from view until a moment arrived to take proper action. Reports were in however of bodies being left floating and in some case falling. Whatever the individual did to make them float like that, be it technology or abilities it was lethal and as such she didn't have the time to be sly. Conclusion, be open about it.

Tracking the floating body from orbit Lizzy used the Sisters Eye to dispatch the teen to Bludhaven in an instant. Bringing out her phone she messaged her team briefly. A text to @the_custodian@renegade84 and @kaede_ "suspect found, welcome to tag along if you want." With her latest transportation system they could be here in a moment if desired. There was some time before Justice's attempt on Grim so the engineer saw no reason not to try and conclude this threat before it could grow. Stepping past some loading crates as she crossed the dock Gaige didn't look to imposing. A skirt and jacket not exactly a costume of champions. A laptop on her back not a weapon of choice. The one thing connected to the computer pink and unassuming.

"I'm afraid your schedule was changed last minute." She commented stepping into view her pink eyes working in collaboration with the Sisters Eye system. Tracking the man dropped into the toxic waters there was a sudden jet of water to spring up as a projectile closed the distance between sinking victim and orbit. A flash of light and another near a police precinct. The criminal filth that'd been left to drown instead finding his life sparred but left in the custody of authorities informed of his arrival. "Any chance you'll just surrender?" Of course the likelihood of that was nonexistent practically. Mjolnir was on standby to be dropped into the situation should need arise, and the Zero suit ready to coat her figure if combat started. Hopefully at least the Custodian would come in, Dia's abilities over gravity a likely solid counterpart to whatever the latest villain of the streets could do.

Sideways

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_gaige_:

Stopped in his tracks by a high-pitched voice, Clyde turned, eyeing the child with dead pupils behind white lenses. As a professional, he'd done his homework, identifying the speaker as "Gaige," who was known for streaming her exploits and working for the side of "good" even when it ran contrary to the laws which kept her safe. Someone who on some level felt above meager humanity and their rules, yet hypocritically dedicated themselves to protecting the conventional structure of modern day society. Known for their powerful suit of armor, Gaige had instead opted to confront him wearing only her civilian clothes. No doubt she had gadgets in tow. Lie detectors, perhaps, that would see through Harmon's fake BPD badge. Given her proclivity for working outside the law, he doubted it would do anything anyway.

Her voice bothered him. There was just something about the tone, how it grated on his ears; it was a voice that projected some sort of authority, some semblance of skill undoubtedly born of her part-time job as a professional video gamer. That, too, bothered him, that he had been confronted by some entertainer rather than a person with genuine morals, ideals that he could tear down. There was a persistent innocence to Gaige and her activities, an annoying idealism that focused Harmon's ire. That, and there was the fact that she had interrupted his walkoff.

He was in no mood for a battle, but he was content with sending a message. Not one of death, which would come later, but one simple memorandum, a decree that the man called Sideways was not to be $&%ed with. Teenagers were no exception; in fact, they'd make a fine example.

He lazily waved his hand from his waist, fingers moving as if to caress her stomach if he were standing close to her. The distance notwithstanding, he narrowed his eyes, feeling the flow of every object in his environment. The fundamental essence of gravitation, the tug on every tiny bit of matter. He cracked his knuckles, and in doing so...

...sought to crack Gaige's spine. Every component of her vertebra would suddenly compress, pulled inwards towards a single point that he created and amplified inside of Gaige's back. The actual process, were he to succeed in his truly brutal endeavor, would likely leave her alive, if her medics got to work on time. He said nothing, and knew, silently, that it was nothing personal. If she relayed her message to her friends, it would stop them from mouthing off in front of one of the most dangerous men on the planet. He would keep applying gravitational force until she fell, enough generated to crumple the young heroine's back like tissue paper.

No rules now. No game anymore.

_Gaige_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By _Gaige_

@sideways:

No Caption Provided

Shame no clever retorts, the gamer really didn't feel like her one liners game was on point yet. Could have been good practice. His mask hid his expression well she could kind of tell however even still just how much he loathed her. Probably thought she didn't take this serious, just a child playing hero. Just a nerd with to much free time. Knowing he was a criminal she wouldn't be surprised if he thought she thought herself superior and above the ramifications of her actions. Because owning up for ones mistakes wasn't fun for them to watch anyway. He waved his hand, and given his way of throwing people around she doubted he was going to play nice. Her choice of action to call in the Sisters Eye programing a move mid turn it wasn't necessarily fast enough however.

Her bones were weak and gravity was unforgiving, the speed of her teleporting like movements were fast however and distance to travel inconsequential. Stress on her spine was intense the pain raced along her body in waves the very moment it started. She was gone however before they broke vanished in a flash of light removed from the situation. Then another round dropped her from behind and slightly above fractions of a second between when she was completely gone and back again. From the flanking rear she removed the Omnitool, pink pistol concealed on the laptop. The zero suit on nodes alongside the spine the cobalt attire began to cover her body suiting her up for combat as she took aim.

Bursting from the pistol and blazing hot like the sun a glob of plasma looked to impact the villain's own spine, specifically between the shoulder blades. Intending on making moving his hands a difficultly painful if not impossible gesture. She really didn't want it to be crippling or lethal but her home town had taught her not to hold back. Mjolnir the trade mark mech of hers dropped alongside her. A thought and it released a Kratos drone, the small remote controlled machine bringing out its AK47 and loading up the slipspace bullets. At ten rounds a second the drone looked to open fire on the criminal and lock him away in that empty white void that was a constant resource of the gamer. In all honesty she was outclassed, gravity based abilities a strong hard counter to her delicate bones and perhaps able to get around her various tech. Advantage of the nerd though was the amount of resources she had and the machines that helped in multitasking and operating at an accelerated rate.

Sideways

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_gaige_:

Gone from sight, the girl whirled about, avoiding the Post-Criminal's crushing attack by somehow anticipating his movements. He sighed, clenching his gloved fists to throw up a cursory gravitational shield. In a circle around his feet, the street depressed, a perfect line looping around his boots as the gravity increased dramatically. It was habit, throwing up a shield, to protect one's self from harm. The plasma ball struck said shield hard, scorching his back and drawing sweat from underneath it. The brightness caused him to squint as he turned in the direction of the attack, cracking his neck from side to side. Shrugging off pain was something Harmon was easily capable of.

The bullets that approached him didn't just dip towards the ground; they shot downwards at a ninety-degree angle the moment they were near him, taking chunks out of the pavement. Street vanished under his feet, causing him to step backwards cautiously. The mech which had fallen from the sky had been an afterthought, a signature element of her operations in the city that he had elected to ignore in favor of pressing the attack.

There was no need for theatrics, or keeping up the illusion that he was nothing more than a direction-changer. Raising his hands, he strung his gloved fingers together, palms facing the opposite directions. Suddenly, he pulled them apart, separating them.

He separated his hands to mirror his attempt to divide Gaige in half, pulling simultaneously on both sides of her body with sudden gravity that mirrored that of Jupiter. At 25 m/s, Gaige would experience opposing forces on equal sides of her (unbeknownst to Clyde) already frail form. His multitasking diverted attention away from the shield, but it would mean nothing so long as the young girl had been torn asunder in the name of sending his message.

The_Custodian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sideways: @_gaige_

"No."

A single uttered word spoken in a neutral tone from above. The Custodian floated down to the ground, alerted to her friend's danger by the Sister's Eye's activation. She cocked her head slightly, it had been a long time since she'd seen another gravity manipulator. Her own powers acted in fluent counter to the man's attack, neatly nullifying the impact on her frail body as The Custodian seized control of the forces of gravity through will alone, simply taking the reigns of gravitons and forcing them to obey her will. The Custodian manipulated gravity with the ease with which someone else took a breath, it was utterly natural to her, a thought rather than a physical action, though in truth some of her manipulations, such as 'flight' were subconscious.

It took focus to counter his attempt to rip her friend apart but it required no gestures, no displays of power, only focus, the will to prevent it from happening and the innate knowledge necessary to counter it. She made no show of her power when she touched down, the ground didn't crack, she didn't pull out weapons in some sign of defiance. The Custodian was the weapon, a piece of genetic artwork from the stars. She wasn't here in her capacity as a 'space cop' but in her capacity as Lizzie's friend.

An impressive level of control. A little brutal all things considered though.

"Lizzie, ever consider calling in back up before you engage?" She asked with a smile, meaning no offense by what she considered an off hand comment on Gaige's propensity to get herself in trouble. "So gravity guy, this is usually where we all start fighting each other, a lot of stuff breaks, more than a few people run away in fear and we all walk away surprisingly unharmed with at least one person likely embarrassed. Is this what we're doing, the whole fighting in public thing?"

_Scourge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By _Scourge_

@the_custodian@sideways@_gaige_

No Caption Provided

Bludhaven was truly a terrible place, it smelled as bad as Grim city and it was almost as boring. The sewers smelled more decent in comparison. It was no wonder some people chose to live there instead. A manhole cover located a few feet behind the super tumble was pushed aside. A head belonging to one of the men who denied his partner’s invitation flew out, landing in between the super crook and the two female capes.

Climbing up the ladder was a man who could easily be confused for a superhero due to his costume, until one was to notice the blood stains all over this gloves and the diabolical smile over his face. Then they would notice that this man was something else entirely. Not a superhero, not even a supervillain, but a super-killer.

“No.” Scourge said, perfectly mimicking the Custodian’s first words when she entered the fight.

His voice changed back to normal. “This is the part where I kill everyone…”

“Bitch!”

With a single shout, everything began falling apart. A single word and the heroes would realize that they had stepped into something utterly different. Every piece of glass in a mile radius would implode into a million pieces, stabbing anyone who was remotely close to a window or a mirror. Cars, buses, people, city lights would fly into the air and meet their demises against the pavement. The city would look like a Jackson Pollock painting afterward.

His partner wouldn’t care for the collateral damage as long as they got away. The whole point of avoiding destruction was to not get involved in these fights, but now that there was no way around it. This was going to be fun. Their first fight with some super-idiots.

_Gaige_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sideways: @_scourge_: @the_custodian:

"Maybe I should call first jump second in the future." She remarked in a hushed tone as DIa came to the gamers aid with her abilities. Honestly it would have been over with then and there otherwise the increase of gravity was enough to slow the effect of the Sisters Eye whatever extraction Lizzy might have used at the time wouldn't have been quick enough. Likely she would have lived, her suit and the swiftness of extraction sparring the teen from being torn in half but leaving her broken. She couldn't do everything on her own, that said she probably wouldn't learn her lesson ever. Way she saw it the hero had to react as often and as swift as they could, she couldn't wait for back up. Not everyone would say they were planning a nefarious plot, not every city had a caped crusader or one capable of handling an issue. The satellite system the teen used was a means to try and counter the absence otherwise encountered.

Plasma hits, it burns but doesn't end the fight it was hard to spot the shield if at all when the weapon was fired. Or at least it would have been if not for the distortion to the ground and the way her bullets dropped at an otherwise improbable angle. Gravity based shielding, bullets wouldn't work here, energy weapons could potentially. She was sparred from an attack that could have ended it all as the Custodian arrived and then another individual came into the affair. Brought by the theatric intro of a severed head, a ghastly sight that would of made the girl squirm a year ago. Now however was a different story the brutality of conflict wasn't all that new by now and she'd long sense come to terms with the lethal nature of her attacks and their visuals. She didn't like killing and the sight of it still made her stomach turn but it was tolerable. A swear and her ears were ringing a shout that caused a wave of chaos on the immediate area. Her headset adjusted lowering the decibels of the ordeal so as to not cause further damage a thought was all it took and it happened just soon enough. Much longer and she might be impaired permanently instead of just having a headache.

Adjust sound, hear nothing let it be subtitled. She couldn't protect the world or her body from the more grandiose acoustic action she could at least safeguard her senses however. Darting into Mjolnir a process taking but a second or two she began her retaliation, her back ached a bit as the mech linked into the body. Connections through a spine and a bruised back. Turn the hand, bring up shields and the Killzone weapon system is aimed at the stylized murderer. One Vulcan Cannon, a pull of the trigger and in a second alone a hundred rounds would have sprung from the rotating barrels. Ammunition twenty millimeter rounds, better suited for decimating vehicles it was overkill on organic targets. Using semi-armor-piercing high-explosive incendiary (SAPHEI) ammunition it should blow apart the body with little effort. Aim center mass, the spread likely staying within the hit box of the target, missed fire should hit the water or docks acceptable collateral.

The other move was a jump taking to the skies and releasing an Onix drone to provide a shield bellow the two ton mech. The other drones would move to use shields to minimize area of effect of what was coming. Shields able to endure the impact they might receive the damage beyond the combat zone would be maintained. Gaige dived at a hundred miles per hour in a downward tackle, more specifically however was the shield the criminal used. Increasing gravity the closer the nerd got the more likely the mech was to impact the criminal like a small comet. Her drone enduring the impact instead of the mech. Fingers dance over controls to activate the Overdrive systems cutting off dampening Inertia influence, upping her ability to tolerate G forces and freeing herself of friction the drone would dash off turning to prepare for a follow up or attacks sent. While also giving more room for the teammate to add to the efforts of combat, probably less dangerous efforts. At the time though the gamer didn't mind her methods to much, these two didn't seem the type to take a prison sentence as their end anyway and holding back was just asking for trouble.

The_Custodian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_scourge_: @sideways: @_gaige_

Boi... The Custodian didn't have time to visibly roll her eyes, the entire area was nailed with a massive sonic attack. The Custodian's trench coat fluttered behind her but she cemented her position as the attack was unleashed. The Custodian's control of gravity could extend for miles, cover everything from microbes to whole cities, but she was not infinitely fast. As a result she was forced to make a choice...act against the immediate and most obviously fatal difficulties or try to get everyone and let a lot more people die than was otherwise necessary. She reached out with her will and bent gravity to her aide for the entire area of effect of the new arrival's stunning vocal assault. Glass shards flew, people were lacerated with significant injuries all over the mile plus radius but the biggest problems, falling buses, people and cars were suddenly arrested in their decent, moments before fatal impact with the cement.

The Custodian stood stock still as she did this, not lifting a finger, there was no time for artistic license. She could feel the injuries of thousands through the interaction of gravitons with their persons and surroundings, but what she was to do? I saved everyone I could, a significant number...I'm not fast enough to stop it all. She breathed and closed her eyes for a moment, mourning for those who would face grievous injuries or lose loved ones to blood loss or otherwise find themselves maimed. At least the majority are alive. All through the area of effect of the attack people, cars, buses and yes, some fragments of glass, froze in mid air, feet from total disaster. Once they were stable the Custodian let everyone down gently.

As for her own sense of hearing, she did nothing to protect it. Her sense of hearing helped to communicate, but she didn't need it to gather a full picture of her surroundings, not with her ability to sense movement, location and activity based on nothing but the interaction of gravitons with objects. She cocked her head slightly and blinked behind her visor as she felt Gaige unleash her bullet laden assault. Reaching out again with her abilities she suddenly accelerated the bullets, rapidly pushing them past the limits of the weapons that fired them and the gun powder that propelled them. The bullets now moved so fast through the air that the mere friction with the air heated the surface of each bullet until it was glowing hot, it's armor piercing casing melding into the led that lie beneath while the soft metal turned into a molten core.

Sideways

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_custodian: @_scourge_: @_gaige_:

"Meet Scourge," Harmon said simply, nodding his head at the bloodstained man as he emerged menacingly from the manhole in the center of the street. It was unexpected, but not unwelcome, in stark contrast to the woman who went by "the Custodian." He'd read up on her as well, but there was nothing that really drew his eye other than her gravity manipulating powers. Clyde was happy to let Scourge do the bantering, as it seemed to make him happy. It also shut up the helmeted alien, whose tone Clyde didn't quite care for. Meanwhile, the child had slipped into her robot, clambering into it as quickly as a toddler into a tubular slide.

Odd metaphor, he thought offhandedly, space warping ever so slightly as he raised his hands. At arms' length away, he contorted his fingertips, a series of gravitational fields disrupting the molten slag only moments before it could tear the tag-team apart. The brightness caused Clyde to squint, gritting his teeth as the burning lines of metal spattered against what remained of the pavement. It was enough to distract him from the meteor-like impact coming from above.

"Down!" he muttered, raising a forearm over his head as if to hold an invisible shield. Swinging said arm wildly to the side, he sought to alter Gaige's flight path, sending her careening over towards her ally instead. She would pass dangerously close to the two post-criminals' heads, and were he successful, she'd collide dramatically with the Custodian.

"Don't let up, Scourge," he'd urge, suggesting something of a splurge in the civilian purge department. Morbid, terribly so. Psychopathic, even, to put the city's inhabitants at suck risk only to temporarily distract the two heroines. To bother them, on a fundamental level.

AzylumsJoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@megajust

No Caption Provided

Age untold but her style of choice was hardly something professional or fit of someone of any given age. Belts ever so pointlessly placed, mixed colors that didn't match the setting perhaps like they should. Hair a bright cobalt tone and styled outlandishly with bangs far to long and braids that might be a tripping hazard. Her eyes were pink and put simply she looked like someone who should be locked up not someone who should run such a place.

Doctor Tera Zulua, warden Azylum she worked for a forgotten about asylum. It was the beat down, cracked walls, roach infested, poorly lit, half abandoned, thirty percent shot to hell, no power, lost keys, dump of a place. The inmates, probably wouldn't ever leave given that keys were lost and the warden wasn't exactly feeding them. It was an abandoned place where nobody should be, but she was and some of the victims she thought she was helping. To pass these people by one would probably be on their way to an impressive second hand high. Azylum was good at chemistry better then her image foretold or current array of weapons gave off. Perhaps it was because her cotton candy like perfume naturally coming off her slender form was something potent enough to satisfy what she longed for. Today had so far been a boring one as she sat in the office the light casting a gold glow along her back.

Sitting upon the desk a monkey, symbols clapping its grin ever cheeky. It reminded the delirious mind of the one that shined in the light of fires. Of the man who the world clapped for as a city crumbled before his annoyance. And perhaps considering someone Mega with a monkey was cruel to most. That considering his accomplishments annoying wasn't exactly a just opinion. To her though it was high praise, a solid performance. Staring the monkey down the mental patient raised her fingers and pulled the trigger. A flash a light a raise of the brow but nothing happened. No matter how much she tried the crazy one could not slay the monkey on her desk and its toothy smile.

What this peculiar outcast didn't know however was soon the real thing was likely to come to meet her. That instead of annoying her he had a proposition. A job intended to make the world a better place, but apparently best done by going through the mind of someone who was never in a safe space.

sorry i couldn't come up with something longer/more in depth >.>)

MegaJust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azylumsjoker:

The ground rumbled ominously as a hooded figure landed in the asylum's courtyard knocking up clouds of dust. The ruined building seemed to shake anod threaten collapse as he rose from his light kneel. It didn't take much for him to know this was the right place. The inmates moans, the sound of rats, a small dinging sound or the smell of overly sweet perfume. As the dusk dispersed the hooded man walked toward the closest entrance he could find. A large hole in the wall that one could likely drive a car though, that may have even been the cause of it. The inmates cries only grew louder as he entered the building forcing him to deafen himself for the time being. He didn't wish to stay here any longer then he had too. Pulling back his hood, Mega Justice started scanning the area with his one good eye. Honing his vision on to a slender woman sitting in a desk the Exemplar of Justice began walking.

A manic might not have been his first choice, it likely wouldn't have even been his last choice if the situation hadn't called for someone like her. Mega Justice was a lot of things, however a chemist was not one of them. So outside help was going to be needed. However who he choose was less simple then it seemed on paper. He had to be careful with who he trusted and who would work along side him. His options had on the people who called themselves 'heroes' was not at an altime high. He had sought to ally himself with the Warden, releasing him from prison before he ran to join the other side. Angela had briefly swapped teams as well during grim, whoever she did return and prove herself to be invaluable. Still though, it would help to have someone he had leverage over on his side.

So as it turned when your looking for a villainous chemist that deals in the... extreme. There was one person who checked all of those boxes.

Pausing his train of thought he stopped at the door in front of the office he had spotted the mad doctor in. Reaching his left arm out he opened the door before stepping in. It was time to recruit a psychopath.

AzylumsJoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@megajust:

No Caption Provided

With the skip not fit for being in such a bleak domain the cobalt haired patient went for the door. Lively and dancing to a music that wasn't there but then was. Reality distorted and music began to fill the asylum speakers. No electricity most of them broken and yet music that didn't fit the scene began to play.

He had come through loudly his arrival a strong broadcast. His steps not so much but his presence changed the atmosphere. Starved and withering the insane figures pounded on doors hoping that Mega would free them. That he was the saviour, some hoped that he would destroy Bludhaven for doing this to them. For all the mistreatment though Azylum only gave room and board to people with brains as broken as much as hers, well within a proximity of such. People guilty of crimes who the world was willing to abandon. She didn't feel that she was evil, just someone willing to take appropriate action. She theorized the two of them could work together. Odds were the delirious doctor would comply and if she didn't she could be stopped with minimal effort.

"Hello loved your work the other day. I mean what I could see of it. Seriously the job got done fantastically but those fights were way to fast." The twinkle in her eye the deranged individual clearly had hoped to hear about some of the worst actions done to man. She imagined that force applied turned individuals into fireworks strictly composed of carmine fluid. Probably not heroes rarely wanted to indulge in violence. A girl could dream however "you don't mind me being high do you, whats a little high when your feeling a little low." She remarked ending on a quote of a song as she admitted that her brain was typically busted open her eyes dilated. The doctor wonder if the individual would be influenced at all by her presence. Hallucinations, alterations of mental states into extremes of high low or a combination of the two. "Anywho what brings you to my humble abode? Im not exactly known for getting visitors."

MegaJust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By MegaJust

@azylumsjoker:

As the doctor danced around the room Mega Justice stood still, following her movements with his eyes. Was he not so sure in his cause he might have decided this was a bad idea and left, but then again what was he with his mission. Other then his wide smile he betrayed no facial expressions while listening to Azylum. His eyes had briefly darted around when the music began but other then that nothing. Whether the woman was a fan of his work was irrelevant too his goal.

It seemed she wasn't too frightened by the possibility that he was here to haul her in though. Perhaps it was his weakened appearance, his rather courteous entrance or maybe she was so deranged that she couldn't care less. Whatever it was she was for the most part correct. This wasn't just a greeting, he had a proposal for her.

"So you've heard of me then? That makes this much easier, then.I'm in need of something from someone with your set of skills. I'm not sure how much you know about me but I have big plans. In order to reach them though I'm in need of power, and it needs to be easily dispensable. Nothing else matters besides the power that it gives, safety is a last concern. I think you know what I'm getting at, but just to make sure I'll spell it out. I need the strongest stuff you make and I need it in bulk."

AzylumsJoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@megajust:

When he looked about the doctor pointed to a speaker system. It'd been shot thrice and its wires cut yet inappropriate music played as things went on. Reality distorted slightly to appeal to the whims of the madwoman or perhaps a cause for her continuous madness. A devilish curiosity she cared not how things played out a fiendish acceptance of whatever might come at any given time. He was not here to toss her across country crashing into some up state prison cell aparently. Shame she thought, she'd never been thrown across a country into a prison cell that could have been fun.

"That wasn't spelling it out at all you just said more words. Spelling it out would of been z u l y m a k e m e d r u g s. But don't worry Chief Order I can do that for you." She teased not exactly giving business the serious tone it called for. But then given how she was dressed she probably never was entirely serious. "I know you're building a city and in this world with ideals like the ones you go on about there's a certain demand. Something for you, something for your supporters to stand their own." Her eyes went wide as she got an idea.

"Can I detox the water with a drug that will mellow the citizens out, decreasing aggression. The few Grims who come in will still be plagued by their old ways, but if I do this them and anyone else should be more complacent." She didn't know if it fell into his ideology of justice but the drugged diva had to make the proposal.

MegaJust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azylumsjoker:

Mega Justice didn’t need to use his enhanced senses to notice that the speaker was in no state to blare music like it was. There was something else at play here and he had a feeling that the doctor was the cause of it. He was prepared to attempt to deal with her insanity but he hadn’t thought it would be contagious.

Trying his best to ignore the music he focused on getting what he wanted. She didn’t seem to have any doubt that she could prepare what he needed. Though he was unsure how much of it was truth and how much of it was her attempting to buy time. Still if she was telling the truth then he was set. He could have a fighting force able to hold off the enemies of Justice even if he was to be taken out of the fight. He had expended a lot of energy and had suffered great wounds in order to claim Grim. He was not going to let all of it go to waste. The fight had shown him his own mortality, and how several times he nearly lost if not for outside assistance. It had also shown him how the act of defending was much harder than destroying. So he would build Justice from the ground up to stand strong. He would need more than just himself and Angela to do that however.

The Hand of Justice had managed to avoid showing any emotion during those encounter until he heard the words that came out of Azylum’s mad mouth. In a blur of blue and red his hand shot out from his cloak and attempted to grab her throat. His Justice force would stop the impact from killing her but it would be painful. “Ask me that again and I will crush your neck. Mention anything about mass drugging and I will bury you.”

From there he would release her, his point having been made. “Now will you be able to supply me from here or will you need a more… professional facility? I will be in need of a steady supply.”

AzylumsJoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@megajust:

A hand is quick to lift her into the air a hundred thirteen pounds she was nothing challenging. He someone with blurring speed behind any motion was beyond what she could perceive. So there she was with a grip on her throat unescapable and threatening to halt her narcotics laced breath. He could just as easily probably snap it. Or better yet throw her severed head into the atmosphere, was said you had a few seconds. That would be amazing final moments of phantom sensations of a body left behind, of fire dancing through her hair as the race to the moon left nothing intact. She kind of wanted it, made her heart skip a beat, though that could of just been a heart attack or something she was pretty high.

Instead he dropped her a thud and her bottom sore as she was dropped she sighed in disappointment. "You couldn't even cary the foreplay on for a little longer? It's a good grip." His look didn't seem to amused unlike her the music scratching as the record stopped. Not that there was a record physically of course her presence was just a curious thing. "Right, no mass drugging your not the bad guy here. Im sorry I'm just the bad girl" She remarked with a shrug of her shoulders. "Professional would increase production rates and look better I imagine. I mean I trust drugs made in basements for a low price, but that isn't what I recommend we go for. You want results I assume not poison."

MegaJust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azylumsjoker:

Pulling his hand back under his cloak obscuring his form once more Mega Justice thought about his options. He could provide a facility for her, but recruiting a known psychopath could prove to be more of a disadvantage in the long run. Even more he wouldn’t have a proper facility until Justice was up. He would need the drugs before then though. If they proved to be as effective as was promised he couldn’t risk either losing the supply or even worse it being taken on route. So like it or not he’d have to bring Azylum in to the city to produce the drugs there.

Very well, but I want to see a test first. I want to know that I’m getting what I need before I take the risk of bringing some like you into the fold. If they are as good as you say then I will need to locate you into Justice. Don’t think of this as a get out of jail free card however. If you were to cause any unnecessary trouble then I would waste to time bringing you in myself. Do we have an understanding?” He asked looking around the room. This was really no place for mixing the things he needed. She was right he wanted results not poison.

AzylumsJoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@megajust:

"Understood Chief Justice but could you not bring me in? If I go to far you should make an example of me and punch my pretty head into the stratosphere. I'm serious chief, that's how I want to go out. So please do a girl a favor if she breaks the contract and let my head burn as it tries to lick the flagpole on the moon." It was an odd request for an odd girl and given the dilation of her eyes the seriousness behind her words easily would have been suspect if they'd come from anyone else. It was pretty clear she honestly wanted that to happen though, perhaps even just after the drugs were made.

"I should have a test ready by tomorrow. It won't be the final product however just a way to see how it works and consider what you want out of it. That concoction from things already in existence won't be to difficult to get you. Making the ideal product however of course will take some time." Her hand extending to shake on the agreement.

MegaJust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azylumsjoker:

"Hmm, very well. If you would rather be terminated then incarcerated I'll do it. Or maybe if you act out, I'll just keep you confined for the rest of your life, locked up without a single one of your precious drugs. I wonder which one you'd hate more. " Jusice said, reaching out he took Azylum's hand and shaking it with a grip hard enough to make his point. As deranged as she was he had a feeling that she wouldn't turn against him. She seemed to have a fascination with power and carnage, and the destruction of Grim had painted him as the imbodiment of both.

He wasn't arrogant to think he could control her, but all he needed was to funnel her towards his goal. Wether he would come to regret this alliance was to be seen, but for now he was confident in his choice. "I'll return in twenty four hours, I expect results." With that the Exemplar of Justice bent his knees and launched himself into the air. Through the ceiling and out into the sky his cloak rippled in the wind as he left Azylum alone in her demented asylum.

hard_drive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icefire_outlaw: Bludhaven a city of crime and corruption the perfect place to be able to gain my heroes respect by capturing some of this cities criminals. I would prove myself as a great hero and I would someday hope to catch a true enemy to Mega Justice and prove my worth to him and prove that I am a worthy sidekick evil shall never escape my sight mostly because I can just hack into street cameras and follow people that way. There is no escape I see everything in this city especially the prostitutes on every corner, every thief that dares to rob the good people of Bludhaven shall fall and never rob again and every murderer no longer has a place to hide.

Tonight, had been easy though I had managed to convince five prostitutes to give up their life in this illegal. In fact, everyone I encountered tonight got a second chance the moment they saw me they all said they would give up there lives in crime and I would walk hoping that they would hold to their word. I did manage to catch and stop several murderers though which brightened up my day to no end. I just hope every criminal was a cooperative as the ones I've encountered tonight.

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valken

In the midst of the darkness that blanketed the city of Bludhaven, A figure clad in obsidian armor swung itself through the night. The sounds of grappling hooks being ejected from the carbon cases richotched throughout the silence. A few police sirens went off occasionally, indicating the common crimes that had occurred often throughout the night. Dark Vengeance ignored the artificial cries for help. Ever since his resurface, criminals had been accustomed to the urban legends associated with the acrobatic assailant. and opted to avoid doing their dirty work in his territory. Still, there were few that had heeded the warning of the charcoal cowl.

Landing upon a bludhaven gargoyle that overlooked highway 666, the modern aged Rook looked down upon the passing cars; bustling more restlessly than normal.

"They say that New York City is the place that never sleeps. Well, Bludhaven is where the restless get their fill."

He pondered, monitoring police channels in his carbon weaved cowl for any unusual activity in his territory.

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@_vex_:

It was an extremely out of place sight to see such a man walking through this area of the city wearing such attire. Clad in a well-fitted onyx suit, tapered to accentuate his v-taper physique, the Celt walked with a purpose underneath a bridge belonging to Highway 666. Shadows seemed to linger on his frame, as if attempting to hold tight to him. Lochlan Elkhart was here with a purpose - a meeting with local gangsters to attempt his pitch of selling his newest chemical of biologically altered steroids to enhance their thugs.

There was a time when Lochlan believed such actions were immoral. Deep down, he perhaps still felt that way. Sure, it was likely if these gangsters bought the drugs from him they would eventually be caught by one of the several overly-heroic types. But what did it matter? He didn't care if his product made it to the bloodstreams of hired henchmen. If it did, the results would undoubtedly bring more customers. If the use of the chemicals were stopped by one of the so-called "heroes", then it would gain a degree of notoriety which would bring interest and more customers. Either way, the Demon King would win.

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By _Vex_

@valken:

Since the resurfacing of Dark Vengeance back into the criminal underworld, his devious counterparts were growing desperate. Crime bosses who had once committed offenses without fear of consequence had to once again look over their shoulder before even pondering their next illicit activity. The henchmen that made the foundation of their enterprises were vanishing at an alarming rate. Their deaths had been dealt by the hand of the Cowled Bat or slowly rotting in a Bludhaven prison cell. Tonight was just another patrol unhindered. Cleansing the city night by night.

Through fear tactics, a leak had been sprung and Dark Vengeance acquired the information he needed to pursue an appointed transaction. The goods were unknown and could have been anything ranging from illegal substances, arms, or even people. It didn't matter however. The punishment would be the same.

"So what have you got to show us?"

A bearded man in a grey turtleneck stepped from the shadows, surrounded by armed men. He glanced at another man that stood before him. What could easily be deduced as the seller who himself was in a expensive tailored suit that meant business.

Still, overlooking the group was the brooding figure of Bludhaven's spirit. He wanted to see how he would pitch his product. He wanted to know the inner workings and advantages before he made a move to stop the group.

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@_vex_: Hey dude, sorry for the delay - undergoing some character changes. I'll have to drop out for now - sorry man!

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valken: No worries man. Next time.

The_Pax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By The_Pax

BLUDHAVEN.

No Caption Provided

The night was dark. Vigilantes would be out. The Pax would be there, patrolling, reaving, longing to encounter one. The Mobile Unit roared between his legs, a two-wheeled microfactory that carried him throughout the starlit city on his mission. His helmet was expressionless, black as midnight.

Twist, turn, twist, turn - all throughout the dankest of cities. Roads burned beneath his wheels, eyes darting from corner to corner, rooftop to rooftop. There was bound to be one; there was always one. It was almost a constant, especially in times of such need.

The 21st Century was a time of great contradiction. It held the brightest lights and the darkest shadows, each feeding the other in a way none had predicted. Crime was rampant in some parts of the world and nigh-eradicated in others. Paradise and dystopia mingled. There was strength in some men and weakness in others.

He had been sent to cull that weakness, by bullet, blade, or black-booted foot. That was his purpose.

Alone he rode, hand occasionally drifting towards his hip, fingers running over his sidearm.

Impatient.

They hadn't drummed that feeling out of him, it seemed. Not everything could be simulated yet.

Come out, come out.

El_Lloron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By El_Lloron

@the_pax: Niceu, where is that look from?

The_Pax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

El_Lloron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_pax: Reminds me of Blame!

Do you need a playmate?

The_Pax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_lloron: Same creator, Nihei.

If you're not afraid of dying. ;)

El_Lloron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_pax: your marketing scheme needs some work

The_Pax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Voracious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_pax: Curious. Who is this? This is a very good post and one of the slickest bios I've seen in a while.

The_Pax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@voracious:

You'll have to fight me to figure it out
You'll have to fight me to figure it out

And thanks

El_Lloron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_pax:

No Caption Provided

There were reports of weird noises that night. Some people went on record to state they heard the sound of a man sobbing. Others believed they heard the weeping of a woman. Rarer still, the cries of a child or an animal. Despite these incogruent reports, everyone could agree on two identical factors: a certain degree of vague familiarity and the surplus sound of damage.

The Weeping Man descended like a violent flood. A running chainsaw thrown into a group of thugs. Indiscriminate, unyielding. Like Death herself.

Tonights target was a backalley speakeasy belonging to one of the criminal families of Blüdhaven. This one, however, offered certain more exotic means to let loose -- means that made the stomach turn.

When the deed was done women dirtied by blood scurried out of the establishment's singular entrance and into the alley like rats through a bolthole, only to find the weeper's bearded mask flailing in the wind.

His gaze was imposing, but harmless. No motion made to prevent them from leaving.

There was no more weeping.

Goodneighbor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Goodneighbor

One Hour Ago...

No Caption Provided

Using a young girl as bait. Goodneighbor knew the late nights she got off work. She was the equivalent of Grade A fishing bait. He noted the tenderness of her blossoming thighs, the lewdness of her hums, the easily rippable innocence catching a few too many eyes in these streets, it wasn't a good blend. The best thing to do wasn't to get her out of there, it was to capture all of her potential. Eventually, her screams would sing someone to sleep before they went to bed. It would seem cruel but that's exactly what Goodneighbor wanted to happen. Just enough of her struggle for the vultures of Bludhaven to flock and corner her into one of the many dark alleyways. That was exactly when the boy would strike.

A melody of dissolving swings materialized as the small hero cleaved from the rooftop, a mere second then he sheathed.

With a perky smile "Ta more society advances toward a super-symbolic economy, the more important it becomes to permit an extremely wide range of dissent and free expression. Expressions such as, why is it that you fatherless wannabe thugs never understand sit, stay, get a real job or down, but understand spayed and neutered?"

Spayed and neutered. With perfect aim, the bright colored hero rendered six manhoods obsolete with his merriment and swordplay. Accompanying their midnight wails with the sadistic Disney like smile behind the mist of sprinkled human juices. He'll have to disinfect his entire being, who knows what garbage tricks and hoes those guys went through. However, first things first, the young boy tackled one of the members to the ground as they all tried to flee. Grappling his wobbling legs from behind, he forced the crying man's rear outwards and pulled down his pants.

"I'm going to say this once, It's impossible for me to fit my hand in a pringle can, but-" *SLIP* "oh my! Your muppet looking ass seems to be a perfect fit."

Seductively coming in closer to whisper in the man's ear. "So tell me everything you know, from your mothers home address and local gang hideouts." Stretching his right glove down to his wrist, the pain on his face was as if he just stepped on a lego piece. "Hmm, looking at filth like you? It's probably the same." Hoping the thug would play the hard way but this type of embarrassment was probably the most efficient. Vigilantes nowadays aren't as adventurous, unlike Goodneighbor.

Now.

No Caption Provided

Tomorrow He's Going To Forget This Ever Happened.

Why?

*CCCRACK* Jaw gashed out

*RIPRAP* Yanking arms

*GWOK* Deepthroating

Because he honestly doesn't care. You all Farted Up. (NSFW) Is it honestly his fault he has to bring things to the extreme to wipe these streets clean while the big boy capes are too busy fighting each other. The only thing he really cared about is if he was a little bit too graphic trying to get information about this criminal stronghold. It's what everyone expects to happen in this city but does anyone ever go into extreme detail? It's probably for a good reason, people are really sensitive these days. However If there was one good thing you can point out in Goodneighbor's actions is that he's taking out the trash like the Jewish population in 1942.

Goodneighbor knew exactly which bone to crack, which vein to pluck and what pun to make afterward he tears someone's throat out when he bit or gripped their neck with his little fingers. Stepping out on the penthouse balcony, the twelve-year-old boy held out a decapitated head drowned with the common face of death.

"THIS IS MY FARTING CITY NOW, THIS IS MINES AND IM GOING TO KILL ALL OF YOU WORTHLESS FARTS. HAAAHAHAHA."

Deicidium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Words cannot express how proud I am atm.