Subspace_Slicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Subspace_Slicer

@icefire_outlaw

Atticus walked out of his makeshift kitchen holding a plate of what Dorman had dubbed his chef special. It was some Italian dish that he had never heard of before and couldn't pronounce. But after the first time he tried it, it became a staple thing he had his bodyguard make for him. Dorman had left early in the morning to go get some more supplies from a guy they knew who work at the local hospital, so he had made it last night so Atticus wouldn't starve.

Taking his plate and sitting down at his desk, Atticus pulled out his book and started reading. He had just released his last patient last night, so this was one of the few days he would have to himself. He doubted it was because of a lack of people being injured, but more just the fact that he still hadn't picked up a new phone after he destroyed the last one. However, he was going to enjoy this brief moment of solitude for as long as he could.

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subspace_slicer:

A knock at the door would disturb the doctor's peaceful day. After knocking, I leaned on the wall beside the door to take a look at my leg. I couldn't see the back of it, no matter how hard I tried. All I saw was the blood and the edge of the bullet wound. I coils ignore the pain, mostly, but it was throwing off my concentration. I couldn't use the Force to heal it, so I'd asked Spex to look up a guy I'd heard about from people around Bludhaven. Swallowing hard, I knocked again, a little more urgently this time. I was bleeding out. If it weren't for my weapons' ability to create portals, I doubted I'd have made it here at all.

Avatar image for subspace_slicer
Subspace_Slicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icefire_outlaw: Atticus was disrupted from his book by a loud banging on his door. D*mn it, I knew Dorman would forget to take his keys with him, he thought setting his plate down on his desk. He got up and started to walking to the door not in any particular rush

It was when he heard the second knock that Atticus started to pick up his pace. His bodyguard might be aggressive at times, but he wasnt impatient.

Throwing the door open, Atticus found himself face to face with a woman with blond hair who was bleeding from her leg. It only took the young doctor a brief second to diagnosis the girl, bullet wound to the leg, hit an artery no doubt about it.

Not bothering with introductions, Atticus opened the door as wide as he could. He was ready to offer her help to one of the beds he had in the next room over

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Icefire_Outlaw

@subspace_slicer:

Wordlessly, I accepted his help to a bed inside. My head felt incredibly light, and my leg hurt like the dickens, but I didn't Yelp when I had to put pressure on it. My wings got stuck on the door, a fact that took a moment to register in my hazy mind. Mustering what focus I could, I mentally deactivated them, throwing off my balance for a split second before I let the doctor (Spex told me his name, what's his name) lead me to a bed.

Subspace_Slicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icefire_outlaw: After making sure that the woman made it into the bed Atticus ripped off part of the sheets and started to apply a tourniquet. "I don't know how you managed to get here by yourself while losing this much blood, but I'm glad you did. Any chance that the person who did this is going to come after you trying to finish the job?" He asked mostly trying to make conversation. He had learned that talking to someone while they were injured normally helped them cope with the pain. He had never seen this girl before, but it was clear she wasn't normal by the wings and the fact she knew to come here. He would have to wait until she was stabilized to learn anymore ,though.

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subspace_slicer:

I barely shook my head and nearly blacked out from the effort. It took a few seconds for me to regain enough consciousness to give him a hoarse "no". My mind started drifting off again and I realized I needed a tether to reality. Spex wasn't cutting it. I could barely even hear him. So I rested my hands on the Icefire weapons as he bound the wound, feeling their grips and metal against my gloves. I also knew that talking might help.

"I would've cauterized it myself," I explained in a hoarse whisper, "but I couldn't quite reach."

Subspace_Slicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icefire_outlaw: "Don't worry about that, you made it here I've got you covered. Just need a little more time." It became increasingly more obvious to the doctor that she was going to need more blood. Again trying to talk to her in order to keep her from drifting off Atticus decided to get some relevant info. "What's your blood type, I think you're going to need a transfusion." He knew they didn't have too much blood left, that was the main reason he had sent Dorman out for supplies. If this girl had an irregular blood type and he didn't come back soon, they would be in for so trouble.

Waiting for a response and done with the tourniquet Atticus decided now was the time to pull out the bullet. It would hurt like heck, but it needed to be done. Pulling on a pair of white plastic glove, he started to slowly insert metal tweezers into the wound.

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subspace_slicer:

"I don't--" I stopped as a jagged pain cut through my bleary thoughts, giving me a moment of clarity. Enough to catch something Spex said, before I shoved the pain on a box so I didn't scream.

"B negative. I'm B negative."

Subspace_Slicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icefire_outlaw:

Atticus swore under his breath just quiet enough that his patient didn't hear him. That was a problem, he rarely stocked B negative and he doubted there was anymore. Dorman was out getting some O negative so that would just have to do. Putting that out of his mind and concentrating at the task at hand Atticus found the bullet. "I'm sorry, but this is really gonna hurt." With that warning out of the way, Atticus yanked the bullet out of her leg with one pull.

Dropping both the tweezer and the bullet onto a metal tray next to him Atticus moved on to sewing her up to stop the bleeding. Soaking a napkin in alcohol to stop any infection he carefully wiped away at the wound, before readying the needle. After making sure that it was properly threaded he started to go to work closing the hole.

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subspace_slicer:

I gritted my teeth and breathed hard, but I didn't yell. My mind faded completely out for a moment before coming hazily back online. I stared at the ceiling, the pain little more than a faraway throb, Spex's voice a dulled murmur. There was a small brining, alvohol most likely, I thought in my delirium. There wasn't much I could do but focus on staying awake.

Subspace_Slicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Subspace_Slicer

@icefire_outlaw: Atticus cut the thread, finally done with the hard part he heaved a sigh of relief. He put a bandage over the closed wound to stop any dirt or dust and stood up removing his gloves. "That's going to have to cut it for now, but we're not out of the woods yet. You're going to need to at least stay awake for a couple more minutes until my partner arrives with some blood. For now though is there anything I can get you, water, a cookie?"Atticus asked sounding far less concerned that he was, the first rule of being a doctor. If you look like you have everything under control then your patient will believe you.

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Icefire_Outlaw

@subspace_slicer:

I swallowed drily. "You always this calm when a patient's bleeding out, Doc?" I asked with a bland smile. I breathed for a few more moments. "Water would be a godsent. And a meal wouldn't hurt, though if it's too much trouble then I'll be okay." I had a feeling my paleness and general loss of blood hid the gauntness of my features, otherwise I'd probably have him talking about malnourishment.

Subspace_Slicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Subspace_Slicer

@icefire_outlaw: Glad that she was healthy enough to joke Atticus returned the smile, "Always if I wasn't ok with the blood, I wouldn't be doing this. Anyway no drifting off while I go grab something." Atticus left the room and headed towards the kitchen. Once he was sure he was out of earshot of the woman he reached into his pocket to call Dorman when he realized he still didn't have a phone. Hurry up, he thought, grabbing a cup and filling it with water and snagging a banana on his way out of the kitchen. Returning back

Returning back to his patient's side he held out both the banana and the water, "Here I didn't know what you liked to eat, but bananas are always healthy."

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subspace_slicer:

While he was gone I'd try to prop myself up with my arms but found myself too weak. Instead, I reactivated the Shadow, using the iron wings to rest on and keep my body at an age with the bed. I gratefully accepted the water and drank it down before taking the fruit and peeling it with shaking hands. I subconsciously pushed my sunglasses up to the bridge of my nose before trying hard not to scarf down the banana in three bites.

Subspace_Slicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icefire_outlaw: Atticus was anxious, but there was nothing he could really do but wait. So wait he did, he dragged a seat into the room and waited until he heard a knocking one the door accompanied by an unmistakable voice calling out. "Hey, Atticus you in there. I'm seeing quite a bit of blood on the floor, it yoursor..." Atticus sprung to his feet and threw open the door, "Get in, get in, do you have the blood?".

"Yeah, but what's the rus-"Dorman was interrupted by Atticus grabbing the bag in his hands from him and rushing into the room with the girl. "You're welcome!"

Atticus smiled as he entered the room, not seeming to care much about keeping up the cool and collected look. He pulled out a bag of blood and after he skimmed the label he loaded it onto the drip and hooked it up to his patient's arm. "Alright you're in the clear then, I'm not gonna lie that was closer than I hoped it would have been. However, you'll be okay after some rest."

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subspace_slicer:

I watched with tired eyes hidden by the Spex glasses as the doctor (now I remember, his names Atticus Rolo, interesting name) hooked me up to an IV and nodded at his instructions. My wings, now obviously mechanical, or mecha-magical of some kind, deactivated to allow me to lie down. It wasn't long before I fell asleep.

Subspace_Slicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icefire_outlaw: Atticus stayed in the room until she fell asleep before he got up and left. He found Dorman sitting on the couch in the next room over and sat down next to him. He had been doing a crossword puzzle and drinking so water when he sat down, but stopped and turned to face him. "So... isshe?" Dorman asked tentatively. "She'll be fine, long as she gets some rest. I'm going to grab something to eat then head back in." Atticus said about to stand up. "

"No, you don't. I can't remember the last time you has a decent sleep. I'll go in and keep tabs on her, you sleep." Dorman said pulling Atticus down and standing up instead.

"But," Atticus appeared to try and resist but gave up. "Fine... thanks" With that, he lied down fully on the couch and passed out.

Dorman grabbed his newspaper and walked into the room and took the chair Atticus had previously occupied. The young doctor was dedicated, he'd give him that, but he was far too willing to risk his own health. When they first meet he was a mess, the kind of mess that a diet consisting of energy drinks and microwaved pizza causes. Part of the reason Dorm was still here was because if he wasn't there was a good chance that Atticus would run himself into the ground. Putting the thoughts out of his head Dorm started his puzzle once again, waiting for the girl to wake up.

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subspace_slicer:

Hours later I began to stir, starting to stretch my back and legs in a straight line on the bed, then wincing as I felt the pain of the stitched wound. My eyes blinked open, though it was again difficult to tell with Spex covering that part of my features. It took me a moment to recall my surroundings and notice the stranger at my bedside. I didn't acknowledge him, instead testing my strength to see if I could sit upright.

Subspace_Slicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Subspace_Slicer

@icefire_outlaw: Dorm had been moving in and out of the room for a while now, he had left for a bit to make something to eat and came back to the room the eat his meal. However, before he could dig into his food he notices the girl was starting to move. "Whoa, whoa, are you sure you ready to move yet?" he asked setting his plate on the floor ready to get Atticus if something went wrong.

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subspace_slicer:

There was a wave of nausea, but nothing else as I sat up slowly. I nodded to the man at my bedside and adjusted my sunglasses as I focused on breathing and having Spex do a scan of my body, to check up on how my injury was doing.

Subspace_Slicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Subspace_Slicer

@icefire_outlaw:

Dorm was skeptical of the girl's apparent recovery but didn't seem to think that it was enough to bring in the doctor. "Well, if you think you're ready then I won't stop you. In the meanwhile though do you want me to bring you anything to eat?" He said looking down at his abandoned meal sitting next to him. There was enough left in the kitchen that he could make another plate of it. He was also curious how her leg was doing, for a normal person even moving would hurt. Then again this girl wasn't even close to normal.

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subspace_slicer:

According to the scan, I should be feeling pain from the severed nerves in my leg. I assumed it had something to do with Force energies healing it, explaining the nausea as if I'd taken a drug or overextended my mind. I couldn't be certain yet, and so I didn't worry about it.

"That would be great," I said in response to the man's question.

Subspace_Slicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icefire_outlaw:"Alright, give me a second to make a plate I'll be right back."Dorman said rising from his chair and walking out of the room. On his way, he checked in on Atticus who was still sleeping soundly on the couch. He considered waking him up, but decided against it and continued his walk to the kitchen. He grabbed a plate and loaded it with the Panzanella salad he had made earlier. He also filled up another glass of water just in case, grabbed a fork, and headed back to the room.

"Here you go ma'am,"He said placing the food down next to her and sitting back down in his chair and beginning to eat the food he had left himself. "So, how did you end up here? That wound looked pretty nasty from what I saw of it, and I know that the doc normally forgets to ask those questions."

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Icefire_Outlaw

@subspace_slicer:

I picked up my food and began eating somewhat daintily, mostly to restrain my appetite from getting away with me. "I got in a fight ", i answered honestly. "Three men at close range in front, one behind at long range. It was a one in a million shot with the others moving around me. It's just a reminder I need better armor for my legs. Anywhere else is pretty well covered." Everything I said was unemotional and matter-of-fact. I didn't need whoever this was thinking I was lying.

Subspace_Slicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icefire_outlaw: "Hmm, well from the looks of it, you should be able to be back on your feet sometime today. Although, I'd recommend against picking any more fights for a little bit while you heal up."Dorman said glad that the girl didn't seem to be needlessly withholding information like so many did. He didn't know too much about injuries and the like, but he had picked up a bit of knowledge from his boss. Even without much knowledge though he could see that she was healing remarkably well.

Dorman had seen the toughest of gang bangers brought to tears on that same bed, but she was coping quite well. Couldn't have been her first bullet wound so he decided to spare her the normal lecture that was given to their patients. "You got a name then, anyone you what us to call to pick you up?"

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subspace_slicer:

I almost told him "Icefire" or "Jesse", but stopped. These people had helped me out. I didn't need them getting into needless trouble for it. I tried to prop myself with my left arm, but my body didn't like that and I would have fallen back if I hadn't inadvertently activated my wings, which folded to keep me upright while I delicately set the plate down on my lap and removed my right glove, before extending the hand.

I used the best alias I had: my real name.

"Stella. No, I don't have anyone to pick me up."

Subspace_Slicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icefire_outlaw:

"Well then, nice to meet you, Stella. If you don't have anyone to pick you up your welcome to stay here for as long as you need." Dorman reached over and shook Stella's extended hand. "My name's Dorman and the doctor who patched you up earlier is Atticus. He's out in the main room sleeping right now if you want me it wake him."

Noticing the odd wings that had activated on Stella's back and with introductions out of the way. He decided to inquire about them, "So, those things on your back are wings right? You a meta or just one of those techies who can build an arsenal out of a microwave?

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subspace_slicer:

"If I'm back on my feet at the end of the day I'll go on home," I answered. "There's no need to wake the doc. Bet he doesn't get a lot of sleep."

I glanced over my shoulder at Icarus' Fall. "I'm not quite either. I'm definitely not a meta, but I do tinker a little. Nothing I have is my invention, just stuff I've picked up over the years. I adjust it to suit my needs." I put my glove back on, then readjusted Spex on my face. "So what do you do, Dorman? You don't exactly look like a nurse."

Subspace_Slicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icefire_outlaw:

Dorman chuckled as he thought about how he ended up in this situation. "Well I'm supposed to be a bodyguard, but somehow I've managed to become the cook, the cleaner, the nurse, and the errand boy. The doc is good at his job but tends to forget that there's more to being a doctor than just sewing people up. So, in reality, I'm the guy makes sure this place keeps ticking."

Dorman leaned back in his seat and crossed his legs. "To be honest the job has been a lot less fighting then I'm used to. I mean it's definitely not boring with all the interesting people like yourself I've meet so far. I dunno, sorry for rambling just tell me if you want me out of your hair."

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subspace_slicer:

I smirked as I picked my food back up. "No, please, stay. I'm enjoying the company."

Subspace_Slicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icefire_outlaw:

"Well ok then, but enough about me. You said you were in a fight right? Any particular reason why or just wrong place wrong time kind of deal."Dorman asked wondering what kind of person Stella was.

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subspace_slicer:

"Let's just say not everyone likes me." I fidgeted with my gloves a little, but didn't expand on the statement.

Subspace_Slicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Subspace_Slicer

@icefire_outlaw:

"Well don't worry about me or the doc saying anything about this. Our client confidentiality goes much farther than a regular hospital, it doesn't matter to us whether you work with or against the law. If someone comes in injured they get fixed up, no questions asked." It was clear Dorman wasn't going to push for any more information, everyone has their demons and it was up to Stella if she wanted to say anything.

"Anyway, if you think your ready we have some crutches so you can try and put some weight on that leg of yours."

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subspace_slicer:

I nodded. "Sounds like you get a lot of thrives and vigilantes alike in here." I then adjusted my position. When my head didn't start throbbing, I nodded again, partly to him and partly to myself. "I think I'm ready to at least try."

Subspace_Slicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icefire_outlaw:

"They're are most reliable clients, always finding some way to get hurt," Dorman smirked as he got to his feet and opened the room's closet. After a couple of seconds shifting around coats and us various things, he pulled out two crutches. "Now you might be able to manage with one, but I think it might be safe to at least use to atfirst." He said offering his shoulder to help Stella rise out of the bed.

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subspace_slicer:

"Alright," I replied, starting to swing my legs off the side of the bed when I noticed something. I moved my injured leg again, with the same result.

"That explains why I'm not in agony," I muttered to myself, staring curiously at the limb before moving it again. Using my wings to further prop myself up, I extended the claws of my right glove and dug them into the flesh before releasing a jolt of electricity. I didn't even flinch, and removed the claws before looking at Dorman.

"Is it usual for a patient to lose feeling in the leg after a surgery like that?"

Subspace_Slicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icefire_outlaw:

Dorman was about to stop Stella from stabbing herself with her claws when he came to the same realization that she did. "Ummm, I really don't think so. Any painkiller he may have used should have worn off my now. Bullets aren't nice but they leave pretty clean wounds, there aren't many side effects. The people you were fighting, any chance they would be the type who would poison bullets werethey?"Dorman asked as he left the room and quickly woke up Atticus

"Wha- what's happing?" Atticus ask drowsily slowly sitting up from the couch.

"It's Stella, the girl, there may be a complication." Dorman barely had to finish his sentence before the doctor was in action, moving with such haste that it'd be hard to even tell he had just woken up.

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Icefire_Outlaw

@subspace_slicer:

I ruled out Poison. Spex would've detected it by now. I adjusted the glasses and peered at my leg, noticing something else interesting.

"That explains it," I said aloud as I watched the wounds close. I didn't have a healing factor, which meant the Force was doing some overtime on my injury and in the process temporarily disabled any nerves effected, which is to say, all the nerves in that leg. By the time Atticus came in I was trying to stand, fascinated that I could still effectively use the limb without having any feeling in it at all.

Subspace_Slicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icefire_outlaw:

Atticus entered the room and to his surprise, he saw that the girl, who he had been told's name was Stella, was already standing. "What explains it?" He asked referring to what he had heard shortly before he entered the room. He was glad that she seemed to have figured something out but was still pretty confused to what she figured out actually was.

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subspace_slicer:

I didn't stop curiously examining my leg, stamping it against the floor, testing my weight on it. "I told your bodyguard I'm not a Meta, which is true. I'm a Jedi, part time and grey so I have no idea how I've managed to be able to use the Force energy subconsciously, with how little experience I've had..." I trained off, picking my other leg up off the ground. My balance on the injured appendage was perfect, even better than it had been before.

Subspace_Slicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icefire_outlaw: "

"Jedi, force? Not gonna lie your kind of losing me, but I'm glad whatever it is seems to be helping you recover so quickly." Atticus under normal circumstances may have been skeptical of patients claiming to be miraculously healed, but he couldn't argue with those results. "Do you think that it's a temporary thing or is it a full recovery?"

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subspace_slicer:

"I'm not sure," I admitted, putting my leg back down. "I can't feel it, and I can't see it. I'm pretty sure the would should be just about healed but once this stuff leaves it takes a lot of my natural energy with me. If you don't mind my crashing here for a few more hours, doc, otherwise I'll head home before it wears off."

Subspace_Slicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icefire_outlaw:

"Well, you can stay here as long as you feel you need to. I don't want you heading out only to find out that it lasted for shorter then you thought. If you need anything you can just call Dorman, he's normally, on the couch or doing something around here. I'm gonna take go and work on-" Atticus was interrupted by Dorman in the background.

"Your going to go and take a shower is what you're going to do."

"Yeah, well that, apparently." Atticus said softly shaking his head.

Lucyanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rossum said:

@lucyanna:

The Stoic Son of Gothic City had just landed in 'Haven after his previous assignment from STRIKE Command. For the next few days he had what could possibly pass for free time on his hands, in reality a form of local recon in the ragged premises of GC's sister city. He was dressed casually, a stylish galaxy blue bomber accentuated by dark jogger pants and white Nike NMDs.

He exited the airport with his phone in hand, browsing the Över driver service app for a lift but in doing so accidentally bumped into the red haired pedestrian infront of him and tripped over his own luggage like the clumsy oaf he was. “Oh, damn. Sorry!”, he said from the ground before picking himself up. “I wasn't really looking. It's my bad.”, Rossum added whilst momentarily cleaning himself off the dust. “You okay?”

"Do I look okay to you, jerk?" Lucy seemed to have a 360 expression change. The air about her changed, as Anna took over momentarily. "I'm so sorry, Yes I am fine," Almost immediately afterwards, Lucy persona took over and she apologized, getting up.

"My name is Lucy, nice to meet you, and sorry about earlier, my sister is not very nice!" Lucy explained. Picking up her suitcase that had fallen along with her.

"Sister, why are you apologizing to this unruly man?" Anna asked Lucy inside her head, clearly annoyed.

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subspace_slicer:

"Alright," I said, sitting back down on the bed. "Thanks for everything, doc. Really."

Subspace_Slicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icefire_outlaw: "Don't worry about it, take as long as you feel you need to rest up. Don't rush on our behalf, we don't have anything plan-" Atticus was once again interrupted by Dorman.

"Shower, now."

"Alright, alright, I'm going I'm going," Atticus said throwing up his hands in defeat as he headed towards what one could only assume was the bathroom.

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subspace_slicer:

I smiled, and couldn't help but think of the relationship between myself and Spex. He was as bad as a mother sometimes, and to be honest...I was okay with that. I sat back on the bed and closed my eyes, but I didn't quite sleep. My mind wandered through various meditations and listened to the chatter of my voices and Spex.

Subspace_Slicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icefire_outlaw:

It had been a few hours since Atticus had left Stella to rest up when he decided to poke his head in and see how she was doing. He had change out of the old doctor's coat and yellow shirt he had been wearing before and now had on a darker coat with black fur lining the collar. "Hey, just thought I check in and see how you were feeling."

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subspace_slicer:

My head turned to the door. "I'm still fine, I've got feeling coming back into the leg but it doesn't hurt. If you're not in a hurry, I'd like the stitches removed and then I'll be out of your hair."