weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By weARElegion
No Caption Provided

I awoke in an alleyway behind a well known Vampire bar in London. All I remember from the night before is a getting wasted with some friends then a dare, then meeting this goth chick, dizziness, searing pain all over. I am shrouded in the dark, dank, garbage filled back street of this dive of a bar, everything hurts, and I am thirsty like I never drank water before in my life. Seriously, parched, I stumble into the back entrance of the bar, which is surprisingly still open. The bar is just as busy as when I entered, except everything seems more lit up, and the others at the bar seem to know something about last night that I don't as they keep snickering at me.

No Caption Provided

A man, suddenly toasted my arrival, which they all followed suit. "Welcome, to your new life, and part of our coven" I was dumb founded, his words made no sense to me, "Thanks" I said with a smile. I looked about the room, the young lady whom I met prior was nowhere in sight. The bar patrons resumed their aristocrat ways, except all were sipping this red wine. I wasn't found it it myself, but it went down smooth, tasted rather better than I've experienced before. I decided to ask the bartender if he saw Selena, as was the name of said young lady. He just chuckled, and said "Prolly out scaring up some grub for me, as this bottled shyte holds ya over, but nothing beats the real taste". I had no clue as to what he was on about but smiled, and took another glass of that free wine. Eh, it's free and I was thirsty but less so since I drank the first glass.

Just then my cell phone vibrated in my pocket, looking at it I had 30 messages, 20 missed calls, and 10 voicemail. I read them all, listened to the voicemails but it all just confused me more. " Dude, what happened? ..... Dude? ..... you okay? ......we're coming inside..... um... where are you? .... whoa, this place is more posh inside then it looks on outside.... seriously you getting laid? ... c'mon message us back....if you left just tell us man!..... this ain't funny..... dude, a guy just hissed at me.... baring fangs.... we're outs bro ..... good luck with that chick!........ 3 hrs later ..... Dude, so what happened? .... bro, you alive? ...... ... 5 hrs later....... Hey bro, you there? kinda worried now........ you didn't come home ........ get back at me...

I called one of my friends back, got his voicemail of coarse, "Hey I'm alive, and must of passed out as I woke up here, ya still at the bar. The people here are quite nice, and even giving out free drinks, anyways got to go... looking for that chick I met earlier. Just then she walks in with a biker looking guy with his arm over her shoulder, clearly out of place among this crowd. She spots me, waves me over, "Finally you woke up, I was beginning to think it didn't take on you ", she said. The guy's eyes were glazed over, "Who's this?" I say, "Oh he's for you, drain him now whilst he's under my trance" she continues, "Drain? what? I don't get you" I say.

No Caption Provided

She bares her fangs and leaning his neck to one side and bites into him. Startled I jump back, She confusedly stops feeding, "this is how you feed that thirst you have, I can tell you still feel it" she says her eyes mesmerizing. I then leap forward biting into his neck frantically feeding on him. As I drink I feel the trance let go, I pause and take a breath. "Sorry you needed a push" She says.

No Caption Provided

I finish feeding, and realize humanity just left the building, and all those words that bartender, and man toasting made so much more sense now. The rumors about this place were true, and this ended up a dare gone so wrong. The options now were clear, either feed or die, and it's kinda morbid to admit this but I rather enjoyed the feeding, so I don't think my end is near just yet. In fact, I plan on seeing where this journey takes me.

• Character: Ethan Knight
  • Bio: Vampire
  • powers: enhanced speed, enhanced strength, regeneration
  • weakness: sunlight doesn't kill but halves all enhancements
  • Individual special ability: Umbra-kinetic power (often creates shadow copies of himself)

Same rules as all other rpg's apply

no insta kills, no god modding,

looking for new character development stories into this world.

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

It's always fun to see new born act with brazen instinct and lust that they are not accustomed to.

James leaned over the rails on the second floor, looking at the scene transpiring down below. Discreet, they were not, and if humans start realizing that Vampires were a staple and living among them, who knows what they'd start doing?

For this reason James avoid feeding in public but that didn't mean he did not enjoy watching others feed. Blood coursing through the biker's veins called out to him.

"Do you really think letting that guy's friends go was a wise choice, sister?" He called out to the woman downstairs. "Way I see it, you are bringing unnecessary trouble to our cozy little coven here."

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By weARElegion

@hegemon:

No Caption Provided

Selena, looking up towards James telepathically speaks to him. "I am older, and wiser not to harm this coven. I was the one whom texted him from his friends cell phones, as I dispatched of them into the passageway between this human world, and our World of Darkness. They'll awake soon, wandering as cattle for the many dark kin which roam the streets." she says " Oh, next time it's your Majesty or did you forget I am queen of this coven ? " says continued her words echoing in his mind.

Ethan drops to the floor, after feeding. The mans body looking like a prune, and Selena presses hard on his chest. A spatter of blood is released and with it Ethan awakens, "Whoa! what happened? " "There is a limitation on how much one should drink, particular if the human dies during the feeding. After which, the blood becomes tainted with a paralytic enzyme for us. "dead mans blood" some call it, takes awhile to judge it, and until you do your vulnerable if you over do it. So simply keep the prey alive if you can, by mesmerizing them first, then feed, listen to their heart beat as it slows it's time to stop." Selena says.

a night out, training
a night out, training

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

"Queen..." James Gray laughed at Selena's telepathic retort. Well, to begin with, he did not belong in this coven. He, as old as his family was. had a coven of their own in the world of darkness.

Of course, still, Selina was a top dog in World of Darkness and of this, James had no doubt. "Apologies for speaking out of turn," He remanded himself for his earlier behavior, replying towards the Vampiress via the telepathic connection she'd established. And as she went back to tutoring the newborn, James slowly came downstairs, towards the exit. "I do love myself a feast, so if you'll excuse me, I'll go and feast myself upon his friends."

James stuck around long enough to see if the newborn was going to stop him before he decided to head to the streets outside. For the moment, he did not bother opening a portal to the passageways that linked both realms. For now, he simply waited.

@wearelegion

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hegemon:

No Caption Provided

"Enjoy your meal James, I would join you but as any apprentice I shall learn first, then once I'm ready hunt with others of our kind. Pleasure meeting you, I'm sure our paths will cross again. " says Ethan. Selena, watching from the shadows as he begins his first hunt. She finds herself drawn to watch over Ethan, but is it a mothering instinct or wanting to see what gift he will develop as all newborns awaken a dormant gene granting them a special ability. Selena's own venom, being of royal lineage known for creating vampire guardians of the royal family. Certain prey said to carry the gene being irresistible for royalty to resist to feed on.

Ethan, walks up the street behind a young hoodlum, baggy pants, hoody sweater, and blasting rap tunes, with an odor of marijuana effervescent as the young man trailed ahead of him. Ethan taps the right shoulder, and then speeds around the left side. Now in front of the man, who turns around to see him standing baring his teeth, forgetting to mesmerize his prey. The hoodlum pulls a gun, blasting twice as it was a glock automatic pistol. Ethan was unaffected by the shots however, for at the moment of each shot a darkness enveloped him but flickered so fast that it would be missed by human eyes.

Ethan then remembered to mesmerize, as his eyes lit up the hoodlum stood in shock that Ethan was unharmed giving him ample time to be seduced by the glare. At which point Ethan took the chance to feed, remembering to feel the heart rate, and stop just before the guy would die. After which Ethan took the pistol blasting the young man in the head, and chest a few times, then dumped the body in a dumpster nearby. Selena stepped out of the shadows, "Why the gun shots???? we don't want attention to our hunt! that's reckless, refrain from that kinda nonsense. I saw something else during that ordeal which interests me though. We will test it at the mansion back in our domain. " she says. "I was giving the guise of gang related murder, that way police would look past it. " he says.

Selena, smiles "Next time, just decapitate it... burn it... or tare it up. Humans will think it was an animal attack, or ritual occult crime, and be done with it. Now follow me, we go to the coven home in the World of Darkness." as she speaks taking hold of Ethan's hand they both fade into the realm of Darkness. "Only those with darkness inside may traverse into this realm, but it takes one who's been to bring you the first time. After which just set your mind here, and so you shall be. To go back to the human world however requires a tome of transportation from this realm. Warning, there's many other beings here then just us vampires.... so don't wander from the mansion until you've mastered your gift." Selena continued. "Gift, what gift? " Ethan asks. "We're not bullet proof, most of us can dodge them.. but not absorb. That was called negative kinetic energy transference or Umbral field generation. It's a gift given to protectors of the royal family, my family, and a few others in these parts. Some can wield weaponry out of mid air, and others have defensive abilities like yours... not always the same but useful when protecting ones Queen, or coven from threats. " Selena replies.

Seeing the Mansion for first time
Seeing the Mansion for first time

No Caption Provided

They arrive at the Mansion, and are greeted by the others whom remain in the coven most of the time deciding to relax, and mingle among other sophisticated class immortals. Vampires amassing most the wealth in these lands, collecting souls, and currency across the realms. Along with many reliquary.

Queen Selena comes home
Queen Selena comes home

All eyes on Selena, as she walks into the main hall followed shortly by Ethan. The two door guards nearly closing the entrance behind her, as he steps into the room. The others inside begin to mutter whispers to each other. "This is Ethan, he's a protector so you can all stop gossiping, and yes I turned him myself. Now make him feel welcome, as he'll be standing guard keeping the intruders at bay soon enough, keeping you all safe. " She telepathically says to each of the guests currently in the mansion.

Ethan smiles after hearing Selena's words
Ethan smiles after hearing Selena's words

XxHEROxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Elsewhere in the World of Darkness elder beings of a demonic nature were gathering, they communicated with each other by use of tendril with each intertwined among another creating a psychic link. These being were known only as the sleepers, awaking only once every 100 years to share visions with each other of a past, present, and future events to come. This time was however different, their most recent protector was slain by a werewolf invasion on their lands. Their thralls eventually able to fight back the wolves, only by sheer numbers. The werewolves hunting for their masters these ancient few whom plague the lands with their thralls, and infectious plants with bloom poisonous barbs.

No Caption Provided

Below the sleepers commenced a ritual, where each took turns lashing a human whom was brought to them this night just as they planned. Able to telepathically control corpses across dimensions, this mans dead wife grabbed him as he identified the body in the morgue, given a moment to say good bye. Instead she sat up and latched on pulling him into the world of darkness to the sleepers very spot.

No Caption Provided

The man's wails of pain, music to their ears, as not only was it physical pain, but each strike of the tendril gave horrific visions. Eventual insanity, and a numbness to the visions and pain, came over the man, at which point the sleepers stopped their attack, instead all connecting with the man. They spoke simultaneously, "Guardian, of us three. No fear, no pain, defend our lands, death to intruders" After which they pumped from their tendrils a black ooze which covered him, it began to take form over his body. "Now leave, we must rest now, regain our strength." as they finished the guise of their protector was a horror to behold.

protector of the undead sanctuary
protector of the undead sanctuary