#151 Posted by XRiskyX (12700 posts) - - Show Bio

Big 3?

Gambler - We all know why....

Ronin - For all the energy he puts on here, in his posts (which are really awesome), the cool Apocalypse rpg and of course for bringing back the fabled Zero Squad back to life. Not to mention he is a cool guy and he took part in one of the most emotional rpgs that I have ever seen (Soldier's fate, just read his blog. I know I was also in it but I was certainly outclassed)

Number three is hard. Arrow (with all of his accounts) is a fantastic writer but I rather go for Kurrent because he leads one of the major teams on here, is in almost every rpg, writes interesting posts (not as good as Arrow's but whose are?) and probably does the most surveys on the Vine. His presence is to be felt everywhere.

I don't know why no females are on my list but as it seems the guys are the ones that care more about the Vine (girls, we need to change that!)

#152 Posted by Sephirim (4320 posts) - - Show Bio
Risky said:
"Big 3?

Ronin - For all the energy he puts on here, in his posts (which are really awesome), the cool Apocalypse rpg and of course for bringing back the fabled Zero Squad back to life. Not to mention he is a cool guy and he took part in one of the most emotional rpgs that I have ever seen (Soldier's fate, just read his blog. I know I was also in it but I was certainly outclassed)

Number three is hard. Arrow (with all of his accounts) is a fantastic writer but I rather go for Kurrent because he leads one of the major teams on here, is in almost every rpg, writes interesting posts (not as good as Arrow's but whose are?) and probably does the most surveys on the Vine. His presence is to be felt everywhere.

I don't know why no females are on my list but as it seems the guys are the ones that care more about the Vine (girls, we need to change that!)
"
ive been wanting to fight ronin for weeks
#153 Posted by Randy Orton (122 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah ronin wont even fight me and i'm his wife!!!! welll sort of lmao

#154 Posted by Sephirim (4320 posts) - - Show Bio
Randy Orton said:
"yeah ronin wont even fight me and i'm his wife!!!! welll sort of lmao"
Dang i didnt  Know randy horton was transgendered lolz
#155 Posted by Randy Orton (122 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO

#156 Posted by XRiskyX (12700 posts) - - Show Bio
Sephirim said:
"Risky said:
"Big 3?

"
ive been wanting to fight ronin for weeks
"
Give him some time. He's... busy right now in rl. He's more a story rpger but that doesn't mean he can't fight. Just look at Controversial Chaos. Believe me, you will enjoy your fight once it is up.

@Sha: Of course, he wants to prefers to have  his balls where they are and not stuffed in his throat. I have no balls at all and I wouldn't dare to fight you. LMAO
#157 Posted by Feral Nova (58075 posts) - - Show Bio
The Soilworker said:
"This feral nova?i would like to battle her.....
"
o_o I dont want to fight you... I dont know you....
#158 Posted by Sephirim (4320 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea i know he can rpg, thats why i want to fight him to gian more knowledge, i fight people to become a better rpger thats why im starting to aim for the best people i could find

#159 Posted by XRiskyX (12700 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"The Soilworker said:
"
"
Come on sister PESTILENCE. Give the newbie a chance.
#160 Posted by the future (146 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO sis in law why are you red?

#161 Posted by Feral Nova (58075 posts) - - Show Bio
Risky said:
"Feral Nova said:
"The Soilworker said:
"
"
Come on sister PESTILENCE. Give the newbie a chance.
"
o_o I scared..... and thats Nova X, I'm the weaker form, LMAO XD
#162 Edited by XRiskyX (12700 posts) - - Show Bio
the future said:
"LMFAO sis in law why are you red?"
Because I'm the horsewoman of war now. (It all happened, and is still happening, in the "Rise of the four horsemen" rpg. Actually I'm still blue outside of the rpg but it looks weird when a blue girl lays waste to a whole continent and I'm too lazy to switch everytime. lol)

Oh, and it matches my new armour...
#163 Posted by the future (146 posts) - - Show Bio

oh ok!!!!^^^

i've only enjoyed rpging two people

nova x3

and soul taker

#164 Posted by Nighthunter (29641 posts) - - Show Bio

Since all the members of the second generation of the trinity are basically retired of the rpg scene I thought it was the perfect time to bring this back. I think that thinking of the legends of old we forget about the generations that came after that and who have stepped their game so much along with their influence. In my opinion this is the new/current trinity.

Nova, Sha and probably Precise. One year ago Risky mentioned that the guys did all the handling of the vine but now it's no wonder for me that the two girls have taken over the vine. Precise is the leader of one of teh biggest villain teams so if it stays together he shall absolutely win his position. Just my two cents

#165 Posted by Acer (14477 posts) - - Show Bio

For me, at the moment.

1. Hunter
  2. Talon
  3. Precise
Avatar image for breaker_envoy_of_setron
#166 Posted by Breaker envoy of Setron (1275 posts) - - Show Bio

Big three? That's old school, I believe that now there are more than just three members that play big roles in this thing. 

I do however agree that Hunter and Talon are two that deserve them spots

#167 Posted by Kurrent (14336 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I be in the medium 3 now....LOL

#168 Posted by The Hunter (7945 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Kurrent:  He's been around since the time when RPGing was untamed.  He revolutionized RPGing and really set standards for future members to follow.
  2. Talon:  She's come a long way and represents well.
  3. Darkchild:  He's also been around since the frontier days of RPGing and is still in the game.
#169 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio
Talon: Although I am not crazy about reading her short novels :P, she is in every Rpg and represents like no other. Most dedicated Rpger out there right now. 

Arrow/Nano/Baron:He continues to show that you don't have to drop a ridiculously long post in order for it to be great. He is always pushing the Rpg forward which seems to be a lost art form these days.

Shadowstep:I dont know who he is or what account he had before this one, but this guy posts in nothing but the Rpg related threads. He'll rpg in an Ooc just cause he likes to write apparently lol.
#170 Posted by The Hunter (7945 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler:  Great choices.
#171 Posted by Feral Nova (58075 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn it, I've fallen from grace xP

I'll get my choices up laterz

#172 Posted by Andferne (38281 posts) - - Show Bio

1 ) Nova
2 ) Nova
3) Nova

Unless she gets me into trouble >_>
Then it is..

Marsha!
Marsha!
Marsha!
:P

#173 Edited by Elian Allen (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M A BIG GUY!  I'M 6'2! :P 

Oh and I do a lot of stuff in the vine like blowing up noobish threads that get on my- I mean, get on the viner's nerves :D

#174 Posted by Feral Nova (58075 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
" 1 ) Nova2 ) Nova3) Nova  Unless she gets me into trouble >_> Then it is..  Marsha! Marsha!Marsha! :P "
LMAO!  WOHOO! XD I'M BACK xP 

lol but no, really, I dont think I deserve it anymore lol. >_< its just hard to choose!
#175 Posted by Acer (14477 posts) - - Show Bio
@Feral Nova said:
" Damn it, I've fallen from grace xP  I'll get my choices up laterz "
I think its better not being in the spotlight lol
#176 Posted by Andferne (38281 posts) - - Show Bio

Just depends on what criteria you set the standard for.
Someone who takes part in all rpgs?
Someone who makes rpgs?
Someone who helps bring others into rpgs?
Someone who interacts with others in rpgs?
Someone who helps evolve the story?
etc

#177 Posted by Zora Arrow (1231 posts) - - Show Bio

My My My I'm not even a big numer 10 :P
#178 Posted by Shadowstep (3050 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
"Shadowstep:I dont know who he is or what account he had before this one, but this guy posts in nothing but the Rpg related threads. He'll rpg in an Ooc just cause he likes to write apparently lol. "

Thank you, Gambler.
#179 Posted by Feral Nova (58075 posts) - - Show Bio
@Acer said:
" @Feral Nova said:
" Damn it, I've fallen from grace xP  I'll get my choices up laterz "
I think its better not being in the spotlight lol "
>_> your right.... last time ppl voted for me... everyone wanted to fight me.... it sucked xD

@Andferne said:
" Just depends on what criteria you set the standard for. Someone who takes part in all rpgs? Someone who makes rpgs? Someone who helps bring others into rpgs? Someone who interacts with others in rpgs? Someone who helps evolve the story? etc "

I know, and its hard! xD because there arnt very many people who do that lol
#180 Posted by Andferne (38281 posts) - - Show Bio
@Feral Nova said:
">_> your right.... last time ppl voted for me... everyone wanted to fight me.... it sucked xD
lmao!
Lies, you are the one who keeps bringing up the fighting. :P
#181 Posted by Andferne (38281 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zora Arrow said:
" My My My I'm not even a big numer 10 :P "
That's because it only goes to 3 ;P
#182 Posted by Feral Nova (58075 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
" @Feral Nova said:
">_> your right.... last time ppl voted for me... everyone wanted to fight me.... it sucked xD
lmao! Lies, you are the one who keeps bringing up the fighting. :P "
D: me? Why would I ever want to cause harm to those that I love and care for? 

I would never do such a thing? 

Stop making up lies Andy xP
#183 Posted by Andferne (38281 posts) - - Show Bio

But you always bring up the fact we have not fought and you want to. But are to busy so we move on to stealing cookies.

#184 Posted by Shadowstep (3050 posts) - - Show Bio
@Feral Nova said:
"D: me? Why would I ever want to cause harm to those that I love and care for?   I would never do such a thing?   Stop making up lies Andy xP "

Because...um...they are always stealing your precious cookies away from you and that makes you mad so you have to hurt them in order to show them that it is not okay to steal your cookies?
#185 Posted by Zora Arrow (1231 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
" @Zora Arrow said:
" My My My I'm not even a big numer 10 :P "
That's because it only goes to 3 ;P "

I do believe, My dear Uncle, you are a smartass :P
#186 Posted by Feral Nova (58075 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
" But you always bring up the fact we have not fought and you want to. But are to busy so we move on to stealing cookies. "
>_>
<_<
O-O'
um.... er...... runs away from being caught in a lie xP

@Shadowstep said:
" @Feral Nova said:
"D: me? Why would I ever want to cause harm to those that I love and care for?   I would never do such a thing?   Stop making up lies Andy xP "
 Because...um...they are always stealing your precious cookies away from you and that makes you mad so you have to hurt them in order to show them that it is not okay to steal your cookies? "

^_^ damn straight

O_O' I er... I mean... no '>_> I just... um... er.... runs yet again xD

(I g2g need to study X_x PEACE!)
#187 Posted by Andferne (38281 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I am smart, and I do have an @$$ :P
lol

#188 Posted by Zora Arrow (1231 posts) - - Show Bio

Murder's Andy in his sleep

#189 Posted by Andferne (38281 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nova: LOL and bye!

@Zora: Good thing I don't sleep and when I do it's with one eye open o.O

#190 Posted by Darkchild (42961 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Hunter said:
"
  1. Kurrent:  He's been around since the time when RPGing was untamed.  He revolutionized RPGing and really set standards for future members to follow.
  3. Darkchild:  He's also been around since the frontier days of RPGing and is still in the game.
"

HAHAHAHA nice way of calling DC old bro lol

Hunter:Been trying his damndest to get things going in the rpg world recently in the idea thread or otherwise in rpgs.

Talon: Besides the mini novels she writes this girl has very little flaws in how she presents her character and her writing. She is a goddes now of the neutrality of the vine, shes crazed and animalistic, an its hot hahahaha. Shes always in a rpg no matter how small her role starts she makes it badass.

Shadowstep:Even if hes not always in a rpg hes always rpging either in the other characters looks thread or other threads hes always coming up with stories. Sometimes their out of left field but thier entertaining nonetheless. Gotta give this man his props (and hes no longer annoying so thats a plus.

(Former Big three mentions)

Kurrent

Andy

Gambler

Myself

Gotta rep the oldschoolers.

#191 Posted by Andferne (38281 posts) - - Show Bio
wonders if he should mention to DC he named four people there
#192 Posted by Darkchild (42961 posts) - - Show Bio

I know, i am so awesome three comes after four

#193 Posted by Andferne (38281 posts) - - Show Bio

Well if you are representing old school Arrow should be there too. :P

#194 Posted by Darkchild (42961 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
" Well if you are representing old school Arrow should be there too. :P "

He still posts more often than the others do. You just got back and Kurrents flighty lol as am i besides my team i didnt post for a month straight lol.

Now stop doing that!!

Well man im out, tonight was an exhausting night. Im off 

#195 Posted by Andferne (38281 posts) - - Show Bio

If I did not pick on you for a bit then the world would fall out of balance. :P

Peace

#196 Edited by Shadowstep (3050 posts) - - Show Bio
@Darkchild said:

"Shadowstep:Even if hes not always in a rpg hes always rpging either in the other characters looks thread or other threads hes always coming up with stories. Sometimes their out of left field but thier entertaining nonetheless. Gotta give this man his props (and hes no longer annoying so thats a plus."

Thanks DC! I am just going to...ahem...ignore the part about me having been annoying, okay? Okay. Buh-Bye now and thanks again.

*Falls asleep standing straight up and begins to snore rather loudly.*
#197 Edited by Talon/X23 (10703 posts) - - Show Bio
@Darkchild said:

Talon: Besides the mini novels she writes this girl has very little flaws in how she presents her character and her writing. She is a goddes now of the neutrality of the vine, shes crazed and animalistic, an its hot hahahaha. Shes always in a rpg no matter how small her role starts she makes it badass.

.......wow..that is really...nice of you to say...love it  "The Goddess of Neutrality"...damn that's heavy. Thanks so much Dakchild!
#198 Posted by Talon/X23 (10703 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Hunter said:
"
"
@Gambler said:
" Talon: Although I am not crazy about reading her short novels :P, she is in every Rpg and represents like no other. Most dedicated Rpger out there right now. 

Arrow/Nano/Baron:He continues to show that you don't have to drop a ridiculously long post in order for it to be great. He is always pushing the Rpg forward which seems to be a lost art form these days.

Shadowstep:I dont know who he is or what account he had before this one, but this guy posts in nothing but the Rpg related threads. He'll rpg in an Ooc just cause he likes to write apparently lol. "
.............................damn what every happened to fading into obscurity? lol...but damn it thanks Hunter! And thanks Gambler...for uh...reading some of my mini novels lol
#199 Posted by Zora Arrow (1231 posts) - - Show Bio

Talon: Despite her long ass posts :P She does participate in all the rpg's not to mention she is on two teams. And her story is actually kinda intriguing. 

Precise: So I'm biased cause he's my leader. So what :P I've found he is doing an extremely good job leading the Crimson Rose. Not to mention I like the first RPG so far. 

ME!: I kid I kid :P 

Arrow: He's pulling like triple duty or something. Both in Nano and CR. He always tells a good story.
#200 Edited by Talon/X23 (10703 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zora Arrow said:

" Talon: Despite her long ass posts :P She does participate in all the rpg's not to mention she is on two teams. And her story is actually kinda intriguing.

I'm intruding?..wicked!! I got complimented by a girl!!! And thank you alot I do my best!

(Question...Zora...who are you? lol...I never actually knew...for sure)