#51 Posted by Mer-Man (3299 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
"Mer-Man said:
"I don't think I could say FN. She's a great writer, but is hardly a catalyst in RPGs, and has a lot less charisma than some others. IMO No offense"
I disagree she is involved in almost every RP and puts in good posts all the time. Right now on the vine she is sitting comfortably at the top with others i think
"
Right, in every RPG, but to me the top 3 are Gambler/ Kurrent/ Andy. The 3 are leaders, always in RPGs, and just have a charisma.
#52 Posted by Feral Nova (58107 posts) - - Show Bio
Mer-Man said:
"I don't think I could say FN. She's a great writer, but is hardly a catalyst in RPGs, and has a lot less charisma than some others. IMO No offense"
None taken ^^
#53 Posted by Mer-Man (3299 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova, I mean no offense. This is just my opinion. You are a great RPer, take it from me, I hope you didn't take anything the wrong way.

#54 Posted by Feral Nova (58107 posts) - - Show Bio
Mer-Man said:
"Kurrent said:
"Mer-Man said:
I disagree she is involved in almost every RP and puts in good posts all the time. Right now on the vine she is sitting comfortably at the top with others i think
"
Right, in every RPG, but to me the top 3 are Gambler/ Kurrent/ Andy. The 3 are leaders, always in RPGs, and just have a charisma."
I agree with this

I say its Gambler, Kurrent and Andy ^^
#55 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurrent/Nova/Ronin

#56 Posted by Feral Nova (58107 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Kurrent/Nova/Ronin"
chokes on her tomato sandwich
#57 Posted by Sparda (15794 posts) - - Show Bio

The top three, for me, change just about every ten minutes or so, so I really can't say. I can say, though, that quality of writing has greatly improved over CV's lifetime, and that's pretty cool.

#58 Posted by Asymmetrical (23750 posts) - - Show Bio

I would name three people but I haven't really been in an RPG for months...so I'll just guess Gambler, Nova and Uchiha cause they have the most posts in the RPG section

#59 Posted by Kurrent (14336 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with you G ronin has stepped it up he would be my third

G / Nova / ronin

#60 Posted by pixelized (49085 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova you do make me laugh in your post

#61 Posted by Glorious (1593 posts) - - Show Bio

uhh i pick, gambler bec. of his persona, Kurrent bec. he is great at setting up events that can stem out to diff. areas and come out with diff. results (kinda hard to explain), and Nova bec. the content is of great quality and quantity without either out weighing the other

#62 Posted by Feral Nova (58107 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Nova you do make me laugh in your post"
lmao why thank you ^^ I try, I try

But all because I make people laugh, doesnt make one of the big 3 lol
#63 Posted by pixelized (49085 posts) - - Show Bio

It does in my book....so say thank you or i revoke my vote

#64 Posted by pixelized (49085 posts) - - Show Bio

....if that even makes sense/since.

damn i need to go back to school

#65 Posted by Feral Nova (58107 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"It does in my book....so say thank you or i revoke my vote"
uhhhh thank you? ^^
#66 Posted by pixelized (49085 posts) - - Show Bio

You're welcome ma;'am

#67 Posted by Nighthunter (29641 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler-Kurrent-Andferne

#68 Posted by Feral Nova (58107 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"Gambler-Kurrent-Andferne"
AGREE! :D
#69 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah The Big Three a titl that none of the Big Three asked for but yet it seems to be here and now, Lets set thing out here and give reasons.

Orginal Big Three

Gambler = Could make a story out of freaking thin air and make it his own.

DC.= He was everywhere at once and he improved all the time.

And Then me= THe Twist master if I dont say so myself.

We did not become Vets DC we beacme legends and it seems our time is up I merely made it into one list LMAO so what have I lost is my question to you guys or am I just old news.

But My List and my Reasons why.

Feral Nova = The Girl can write if you ever take time off an RP and actually read what other people our doing then you know why I say her.

Gambler = He like a freaking bad rashhe is never going to drop out of the big three if he keeps doing what he does best.

Kurrent = He is a Hero and he shows it in every post .

My Big Three but you want to know something.

Future Big Three.

NightHunter = He has been around along time if he would just post more for god sake.

One Shot = raw but his stuff is good.

Gambler = LMAO come on he is slowly becoming the vine.

Rpgs are moving up and some times us oldys got to know when we are done LOL.

#70 Posted by Feral Nova (58107 posts) - - Show Bio

O.O wow.... thanks Arrow.....

#71 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahaha my time will never be up. As the game evolves so shall I :P

Avatar image for morgan_thompson
#72 Posted by Morgan Thompson (56 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Hahaha my time will never be up. As the game evolves so shall I :P
"
u stole that from jay z lmao j/k
#73 Posted by TGC Gambler (41 posts) - - Show Bio

He stole it from me :P

#74 Posted by matina (470 posts) - - Show Bio

what's the tgc stand for?

#75 Posted by matina (470 posts) - - Show Bio

acer- he has alot of talent and when your writing against him it tends to rub off on you

kurrent- he really moves the rpg along

feral nova- she's just amazing her writing shows her ability to use her character and she is herself no matter good or evil

#76 Posted by TGC Gambler (41 posts) - - Show Bio
matina said:
"what's the tgc stand for?
"
The Gift and the Curse:TGC
#77 Posted by matina (470 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmmm

#78 Posted by TGC Gambler (41 posts) - - Show Bio

Its an rpg :)

#79 Posted by matina (470 posts) - - Show Bio

i see contrary to what you may believe I'm no idiot

#80 Posted by Ruin Cross (4469 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF G! I thoguht that crap was for THe Golden Compass lmao

#81 Posted by TGC Gambler (41 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont even know who you are. I just saying in case you didnt know :P

#82 Posted by matina (470 posts) - - Show Bio
TGC Gambler said:
"I dont even know who you are. I just saying in case you didnt know :P
"
brushes her hair back and walks towards the door..you will in do time love......just wait
#83 Posted by TGC Gambler (41 posts) - - Show Bio
matina said:
"TGC Gambler said:
"I dont even know who you are. I just saying in case you didnt know :P
"
brushes her hair back and walks towards the door..you will in do time love......just wait
"
O_O
#84 Posted by Ruin Cross (4469 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao. The president is suppose to know everything

#85 Posted by TGC Gambler (41 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh I see who it is :P

#86 Posted by Ruin Cross (4469 posts) - - Show Bio
TGC Gambler said:
"Oh I see who it is :P
"
lmao
#87 Edited by matina (470 posts) - - Show Bio

you guys have permission to watch me leave^^

#88 Posted by Ruin Cross (4469 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesnt look!

#89 Posted by _Obsidian_ (4618 posts) - - Show Bio
Ruin Cross said:
"Doesnt look!"
Agreed...it's not a cute face :P
#90 Posted by matina (470 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
hows this
#91 Posted by _Obsidian_ (4618 posts) - - Show Bio

that one's cute ^^

#92 Posted by Ruin Cross (4469 posts) - - Show Bio
Twilight Man said:
"Ruin Cross said:
"Doesnt look!"
Agreed...it's not a cute face :P
"
lmao shes practically my family. I cant look lol
#93 Posted by Feral Nova (58107 posts) - - Show Bio
matina said:
"acer- he has alot of talent and when your writing against him it tends to rub off on you

kurrent- he really moves the rpg along

feral nova- she's just amazing her writing shows her ability to use her character and she is herself no matter good or evil
"
wow.... thanks ^^
Avatar image for ronin_alexsnder
#94 Edited by ronin alexsnder (7747 posts) - - Show Bio

okay now lets be serious as much as i love seeing my name on this list i can be absolutely honest about it. i cant say i am yet but i will be! yes thats me being cocky but im stepping up my game and bringing everything i got 120% the Z name will be back. now for my list.

Gambler/ the guy is the most charismatic name on the vine he can almost determine whether or not a RPG will become great or just die out.

Kurrent/RL  - this guy brings it all the time if it wasnt for him we wouldnt have the big RPG's we do now. its like he spends all day trying to hink of an epic RPG and when he starts it everyone jumps in right now the team of kurrent and G are our big suppliers of RPG's

Nova- this girl has totally stepped it up.in this new RPG the CG RPG if it wasnt for her i feel that the WAL team wouldnt have even been it she begged to be in the CC RPG and rallied her team to step it up she is indeed the real leader of that team and the heart. with out the wal team being in this it would just be mobb and ZS going head to head for whose gonna bring it and knock the frat off of their high horse

#95 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"The top three, for me, change just about every ten minutes or so, so I really can't say. I can say, though, that quality of writing has greatly improved over CV's lifetime, and that's pretty cool."

I sorta agree with that. Then again, I think the Big Three is an egotistical term that brings a subconscious hierarchy to the Vine. I silently disagree with the whole theory in general, and I've said this. However, I'd rather not start the argument from before. That's again, my opinion.
#96 Posted by pixelized (49085 posts) - - Show Bio
Cryo-Wolf said:
"Sparda said:
"The top three, for me, change just about every ten minutes or so, so I really can't say. I can say, though, that quality of writing has greatly improved over CV's lifetime, and that's pretty cool."

I sorta agree with that. Then again, I think the Big Three is an egotistical term that brings a subconscious hierarchy to the Vine. I silently disagree with the whole theory in general, and I've said this. However, I'd rather not start the argument from before. That's again, my opinion."
do you like popularity contest?
#97 Posted by Kurrent (14336 posts) - - Show Bio

I appreciate the people that choose me!

#98 Posted by Asymmetrical (23750 posts) - - Show Bio
Cryo-Wolf said:
"Sparda said:

I sorta agree with that. Then again, I think the Big Three is an egotistical term that brings a subconscious hierarchy to the Vine. I silently disagree with the whole theory in general, and I've said this. However, I'd rather not start the argument from before. That's again, my opinion."
I started that argument once too *stands proudly*
#99 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Cryo-Wolf said:
"Sparda said:

do you like popularity contest?"

No, I really don't. All the Big 3 is, and no offense to some of the people in the Big 3, is one big popularity contest, the biggest one in fact. Some of the people in the Big 3 are the humblest there are, like Nova and Lexi and Andy and all them. But is can also be a serious and unneeded ego boost to others. I'm not trying to make waves, I'm just trying to ride out the ones already made.
#100 Posted by Darkchild (42964 posts) - - Show Bio
Final Arrow said:
"Ah The Big Three a titl that none of the Big Three asked for but yet it seems to be here and now, Lets set thing out here and give reasons.

Orginal Big Three

Gambler = Could make a story out of freaking thin air and make it his own.

DC.= He was everywhere at once and he improved all the time.

And Then me= THe Twist master if I dont say so myself.

We did not become Vets DC we beacme legends and it seems our time is up I merely made it into one list LMAO so what have I lost is my question to you guys or am I just old news.

But My List and my Reasons why.

Feral Nova = The Girl can write if you ever take time off an RP and actually read what other people our doing then you know why I say her.

Gambler = He like a freaking bad rashhe is never going to drop out of the big three if he keeps doing what he does best.

Kurrent = He is a Hero and he shows it in every post .

My Big Three but you want to know something.

Future Big Three.

NightHunter = He has been around along time if he would just post more for god sake.

One Shot = raw but his stuff is good.

Gambler = LMAO come on he is slowly becoming the vine.

Rpgs are moving up and some times us oldys got to know when we are done LOL."
i do see what you mean about our time is up  i dont do rpgs much anymore because well i believe ive done everything i can rpg wise on here lets go down the list

1.Became a Neutral
2.Became evil
3.Stayed evil and did evil like things in rpgs for a loooong time.
4.Went through a good bad phase as did many of us.
5.Got married
6.Went back to rpging to show that i am not still dead.
7.Created two teams not lasting long but still got my two cents in on team managing.
8.Beat a few of the top viners since i have been on here. Gambler,Akira,Andy, Mags, And Almost beat Arrow
9.Turned good
10.Became a better writer because of this site.

So all in all im happy to be a Legend/Vet on this site. And with legends that people remember They never are forgotten. So im alright to just sit back and let the action happen. And once in a while get dragged in when they need the Tank/Bouncer/Comedy relief

My List

G-As Arrow said and i believe if hes continues what he is now he wont ever fall from the list....even if hes dead

AR-She may not do alot but shes always doing something big when she does post. Shes a great writer and always will be

NH-This smug bastard can kick ur ass without you knowing it. And his posts are awesome.