#1 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Time: 0900

Debriefing: You are a member of an elite special ops group codenamed the Wolf Pack. Several hours ago peace negotiations where called off and all sides left the table. Russia, Japan, Iran and Saudi Arabia joined forces and in an unprovoked attack, kidnapped several UN inspectors. War is immanent and the United States is on high alert.

This rpg is military style and takes place in the present time. No Powers. Good or Evil when you join you will be a member of the Wolf Pack. The link at the bottom is for the rules, those who do not no the rules please read them and do not be afraid to ask questions.

http://www.comicvine.com/message/official-rpg-rules/8030/&c=7&page=1#post84817

Avatar image for thee_arch_angel_micheal
#2 Posted by Thee Arch Angel Micheal (446 posts) - - Show Bio

DAY 1

=======

Hollywood sat with his feet up on the table and chomping away on an apple as the Lt. gave the debrief.

"The situations is as follows gentlmen, we are gonna send two of you up and those two are going to take pictures of the following areas. Do not, I repeat, do NOT cross the nuetral zone. This is a simple recon mission nothing more. HOLLYWOOD! Get your feet of that table and get your ass up to the flight deck, your going."

"Yes sir" said Hollywood

#3 Posted by Nano (840 posts) - - Show Bio

The aircraft carrier was slowing down it would not be long now ,Nano sat lighting a Malbro red, sticking the pack of cigs back in his combat trousers he checked the mission plan, He stood and looked in the mirror , His blonde hair and green eyes looked back , He had big ears but small features on his face, He was extremely after his years of training with various black ops and the S.AS.

The mission felt funny , just something did not sit right with him, He ran his hand down to his pocket and touched his pistol, All fighter pilots where issued with one just encase they went down , Mist shot themselves the rest battled on till they where caught,

He paced the room a couple of times and looked at the briefing again top secret written on the top. “Code Name - Ice Man! What type of code name was that , the General who made this briefing up most have loved his movies.

Placing the map in his latex pocket on his thigh he moved out of his room and began walking down the tight hall way , as he passed men the saluted him until he saluted back, God I hate doing that, he wanted to be back with his troop , they did not care about rank and toffs .

As he walked on to the runway he was greeted by a breezes from the west, the air was bitter due to the sea salt but it smelt great , like he had not felt real air his whole life until that moment, Opening his eyes he saw her she was a beauty , The body was perfect and what a tail, she was the most amazing thing he had ever seen..

He ran his hand over her under carriage and worked his way up to the nose, Closing his eyes he imagined her i flight.

She was perfect better then the tornados we Brits get he thought to himself ,”Damn this will be fun.”

#4 Posted by Spectrum (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum was walking down the slums of Japan. When he first heard the news crackle through an old hi fi system a merchant was selling on the street.

"War has been declared"

Was all he caught. Local rebels who ha dbeen giving him odd looks now brandished there weapons with a glint of malice in their eyes.

Spectrum slowly slid his hand into his coat to the hilt of his sword.

He counted 30

"i like those odds"

#5 Posted by Switch (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

Malcolm trudged towards the grey building that the fat sergeant had directed him to. Special forces, or at least that was the rumour. Malcolm was a footslogger at heart. He was in his element at the forefront of a firefight with a well trained unit at his back. But no. He was being transferred, somthing about being to good for the infantry.

The facts were that everyone was too good for the infantry, they were the PBI, gravle displacers the list of nicknames went on. But that was why he had joined, to make a distance, to save his countrymens lives and to take his foe's.

"Im not cut out for this." he groaned and reached for his cigars.

He fumbled for a light and then realised that he didnt have one.

"Great, new day, new war, new job and no fu&*ing light."
Post Edited:2007-06-06 15:07:13

#6 Posted by Thee Arch Angel Micheal (446 posts) - - Show Bio

Hollywood caught the elevator up to the flight deck. The wide open air was refreshing as mist from the water showered him. All the pilots had there own plane, its just how it worked, Hollywood's plane was an F-15 Tomcat. As he walked up the steps to the cockpit he stopped to look at 2 rows of painted on bullets, 4 in each row with a line threw it representing kill shots.

As the cockpit closed he looked over and saw Nanon rubbing his plane. He didnt know much about Nanon but those who did called him Magic, cause he had gotten out of acouple tight situations, his wing men on the other hand, now that was a different story. Hollywood gave the thumbs up and taxied into position.

54321 The afterburners kicked on and Hollywood shot off the deck like a bullet.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

#7 Posted by Nano (840 posts) - - Show Bio

He walked up the steps to the cockpit , it was a perfect fit go into luch procedures , everything came up fine. "Ice Man to control permission to take off", He was ready to show them what he was made of, Lighting another cig "All clear , enjoy your flight.

With that he moved his f-15 into the centre of the runway "Ice man are you Smoking " , "Roger that control" , teh plane blasted off the runway , the whole plane shock with the force of the engines and Nano was as cool as a cue cumber as he puffed away.

He brought the F-15 level with Hollywoods and lifted his hand with a small sualte, He was having to muchh fun, Opening coms to hollywood he stubed out his cig, "Morning , Hollywood I will be your wing man for today " , He said it with a smile and a nod

#8 Posted by Thee Arch Angel Micheal (446 posts) - - Show Bio

"Haha, damn fine day to be in clouds. Try and keep up will ya"

Hollywood pulled the jet into a barrel roll and hit the thrusters. The two pilots where young but experienced, Hollywood had been written up on several occasions for flying below the Hop Deck, and Nanon had an equally bad rep for breaking the rules.

This is Lt. Pat Garrity, hope you boys dont mind me tagging along. Are mission is clear, we simply take pictures, nothing more

#9 Posted by Nano (840 posts) - - Show Bio

He hit his thrusters spinning his jet upside down , he manuvered above Hollywoods cockpit and gane him the V's "Keep up with this, flight school 101 . " The jet moved so easily , it was like silk in his hands , each movement so light , it was poetery in motion.

Bringing his plane back to Hollywoods wing , "Take photos , Hollywood this dont feel right" He looked over at the silver jet he saw something painted on the side.2 rows of painted on bullets, 4 in each row with a line threw it , He knew how to fly , Nano was more a grounds man from his days in black ops, But he had been picked for this mission for some reason.

#10 Posted by Thee Arch Angel Micheal (446 posts) - - Show Bio

"Hahaha, nice."

Hollywood, Iceman, stop all the..........wait, I'm picking something up on my radar, OH MY GOD, ITS A SAM (surface to air missile)

"Holy shit, Garritys down. Hollywood to Mother Goose, Hollywood to Mother Goose, we are taking enemy fire repeat, we are taking enemy fire."

#11 Posted by Nano (840 posts) - - Show Bio

"shit , Control we are taking enemy fire permission to engage" , what took a few seconeds felt like an hour as they watched there friends plane sprail to the earth, The small mushroom of fire dilled the air where the jet had crashed.

"Weapons free , you have permission to bomb the shit out of those Bas@8" Arrow took his plane to the right locking on to sams, "Bogey , bogey" four migs appeared "PUll up dammit before they get a lock " Pulling as hard as he could he flew up out of his bomb run with a mig firing round after round at him, The migs where pure black "Who are thse mothers as he pulled out of the way of fire, Hollywood I could use some help" .

A bullet hit his fuel tank , the clear lqiud poured from the engine , "Goddam how the hell did this get so bad so quick"

#12 Posted by Nano (840 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#13 Posted by Switch (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

The ops room was a shambles. More orders were being given than there were personel to complete. Fighters raced off the decks of the carrier, after burners blazing as they fought for speed. A man with commanders tabs called Malcolm over to him.

"Name and rank trooper."

"Corporal Malcolm Rees, Wolf pack Sir!" The general looked at Malcolm. "Prepare your men, we are at war.

#14 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#15 Posted by Thee Arch Angel Micheal (446 posts) - - Show Bio

Hollywood zigged left, then right, then left and finally into a roll. The Migs where smaller and much more agile, but the F-15 Tomcats were a deadly weapon in the hands of a skilled pilot.

"I'm to close for missiles, I'm switching to guns. Falling in behind the Mig Hollywood opened fire, cause it to disengage from Iceman temporarily.

"Shit, two more Migs six a clock."

beep beep beep

A Sam was locked on Hollywood and closing in.

#16 Posted by Switch (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

Malcolm sprinted out of the control room. His long time friend fell in beside him. They'd known each other for years but Malcolm still didnt know his name. So he was just the Reverand, on account of his occupation.

"I wish that people would stop to think before ordering an all out strike on another country. I was eating."

Malcolm grinned at the calm way that the Reverand delivered the line.

"But of course you will not be joining the fray Malcolm, you gave me your word that you would no longer kill your fellow man."

Malcolm paused in the corridor. The man was right.

#17 Posted by Thee Arch Angel Micheal (446 posts) - - Show Bio

Hollywood fired off a missile that took out on Mig and then took counter measures to try an avoid the SAM.

"Come on baby, come on." Flying straight at two on coming Migs he split them down the middle. There was barley an inch to spare and no room for error. The SAM however was still on his tail.

"I gotta dit" Hollywood was cut short. The SAM slammed into the wing of the F-15 causing an explosion. Luckily Hollywood had ejected. But he was deep in enemy territory and if he survived the fall, he might have wished he hadnt.

#18 Posted by Switch (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

"Thirteen miles, I carried you, and you bled all the way. Thats an unlucky number. You swore to me that there would be no more fighting, I cant be around to save you all the time." The Reverend said.

His grey eyes were sad but his face bore a faint smile. Malcolm sagged, relife flooding through him. He would no have to risk his life, not today.

"Thank you Reverend, for saving my soul."