Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By lowlaville

Planet Omarion

No Caption Provided

Omarion is a planet in the Andromeda Galaxy, roughly .5 times bigger than Earth. It hosts a primitive civilization with 5 sentient species; Blue Moon Vampires, Gray Werewolves, Fairies, Dwarves & Orcs. revolving around a binary star. Hundreds of islands litter the planet's surface, seperated by lines of oceans that run across. For Eons, the inhabitants had fought each other for supremacy on the land.

Vandal King, shortly after being cast to the dimension, went around exploring deep space, letting his ability to find demonic creatures guide him. It lead him to a binary star system, where he found a planet that looked like it was extremely unstable. However upon closer inspection, he realized it was just how the planet looked. It was a beautiful world with an extremely wild landscape, and a few races warred for dominion over it.

Vandal wanted to conquer this world for himself. To do that, he had to first join one of the 5 factions. Vandal was himself a werewolf once, and thus he joined the Werewolves. He'd swept the entire landscape over the course of 2000 years, shedding by no means, a small amount of blood. Vandal didn't need to use his true power to dominate, he used just enough force. Vandal united the world under the banner [Vandal World], renaming it after him. He spent another 5000 years, etching his name into the woodwork of history itself.

And then, Vandal left to Earth, returning once in a while when it was time to elect a new ruler. However, it had been 10,000 years; and Vandal hadn't been called in to elect a new ruler. And, he simply forgot about it too. However recently, he just up and went to Vandal World to check on things.

The kingdom he so painstakingly built had been turned to rubble. He came to realize his appointed ruler had been killed, and the various factions were now at war with the Kingdom he created. Vandal was obviously enraged. Loyalists to his regime fought the usurpers and their clans all over the world. Still, it was beneath Vandal to go and sweep the whole world with his might. He needed help with this task. His vengeance must be satisfied.

With this goal in mind, Vandal returned to Earth, He used underground networks to get word across. This was, in his opinion, a just cause. The more help he got, the better.

Rules

So, without further ado:

• Don't no sell the rebellion. You can have territories for your own IF you want. But fight for it. Fight ME for it.
  • > All other standard rules
Beyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Orcs are ruining this planet.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyond said:

Orcs are ruining this planet.

how do you figure?

Orange_Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Orange_Water

@lowlaville: well done is this the planet then with the rebellion on it?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: well done is this the planet then with the rebellion on it?

Yes. Now I need to write the backstory. lol

Orange_Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: excellent lol good luck it's almost 2 in the morning here I can't wait to see what kind of plot you have planned

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: excellent lol good luck it's almost 2 in the morning here I can't wait to see what kind of plot you have planned

I'll be done 7-8 AM your time then.

Orange_Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: sounds good to me since I don't really know gifs yet just imagine mr. burns saying excellent.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: sounds good to me since I don't really know gifs yet just imagine mr. burns saying excellent.

I'll draft it here, then move it to IC when I make it.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orange_water:

Prelude to Omarion Kingdom

When Vandal visited the world all those years ago- it was an unbound wilderness. Orcs ran rampant throughout the land- much of the other inhabitants of the world existed in scattered pockets of lands all over. The closest thing to an Empire stood in the east- this was the home of the Dwarfs- with their gold, forges & machines of war, they controlled a considerable portion of land. But despite the other species being not but clans and tribes inhabiting separate islands as their domains; Dwarfs were helpless to conquer them.

Vandal stood there, 400 miles from the surface of the planet. He could hear every heart beat, every cry, every laughter and every life being born. At their very core, the inhabitants of this planet were after all; demons. He felt everything about them. The people down there, they only worshiped gods, fabrications born of their imagination, they have never laid their eyes on a true god. But a God shall descend upon them this day. A God who aspired to rule.

Elsewhere:

A green skin, with 2 7" tusks growing out from its lower jaw, one who stood at 12 feet tall, a fat Orc, wearing only leather armor about its private parts - had killed his way through a Werewolf parents. chopping their heads off with his Axe. Simply ruthless. And now, the Orc had his eyes sat on the pup they were protecting.

"DIE!" This monster of an Orc slammed his Axe down on the pup, too scared to move.

"No." A boy had appeared out of nowhere, only about 5'5" who didn't took very strong either. The boy had raised his arm to defend against the strike. It had managed to land between the middle and forefinger of his right hand that he raised. The strike was strong enough that if it had struck a 1 ton boulder, it would have shattered thoroughly. And yet, it had been stopped, rendering the strike ineffective. "Not today." Vandal said, his expression as calm as ever.

The first strike was single handed. The Orc raised his Axe, this time performed a double handed strike against Vandal. However, Vandal blocked it, the same as before, the Axe being unable to even leave a scratch on Vandal's hand. "Leave, before I am enraged." Vandal said, a hint of irritation in his voice.

The Orc was not stupid, so it did not make any further attempts. "Before I leave; why, a Vampire Lord, is protecting a werewolf?"

Vandal laughed, "I will tell you, the day this pup you failed to kill; comes for your head."

The Orc looked at the werewolf pup cowering behind this stranger, and then left without saying anything. Vandal turned to face the kid he'd just saved. It looked like a wolf cub in all aspects. This was a pure-bred Werewolf, not what happened when a human being is cursed, or bitten by one. Vandal simply picked a random location, and a random pup who was under the scrutiny of the murderous Orcs, and had saved this werewolf. It would serve him well in the future.

"What is your name?" Vandal said, picking up the cub. But could not a week old cub, really talk? It only stared at Vandal, letting out pained cries upon the death of his parents. "I will name you...Omarion," Vandal decided. He burned Omarion's corpses, and got out of the cave with him. The Orc and his troops had started retreating. Vandal did not care.

He scoured the land until he'd found an island, 500 kilometers from one end to the other, and largely uninhabited except for a den of werewolves, 5000 strong in number. This island was fairly remote for its location, surrounded by 7 smaller islands and whirlpools very difficult to cross except by air. Such a location was perfect for a colony of Werewolves to thrive in.

15 years later:

Omarion was now almost 7 feet tall. Vandal had let him go and play with his kind on the main island. Omarion was bigger than those his age, a sign that the kid possessed the qualities of an Alpha. There were hurdles against the growth of such an Alpha, scheming old wolves & direct challenges to end his life, but Vandal was aware of it all. He made sure all such plans failed.

Omarion turned 30.

Under instructions from his father, Vandal, Orion challenged the Alpha for his right to lead the pack, a challenge he won. The first mission Omarion undertook was against an Orcish Warlord, the same one who had killed his parents. Vengeance must be satisfied. He killed the Orc with as much savagery as the Orc had employed all those years ago against his parents.

2000 years. Vandal conquested behind the shadow of Omarion, and united the entire planet, finally establishing the Omarion Kingdom, in the place where Omarion grew, on the secluded island surrounded by the seven smaller islands.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orange_water:

Planet Vandal World

Omarion had died 10 years after the unification of the planet, at the ripe old age of 2017; and had 10 sons and 20 daughters. This unexpectedly long lifespan was not natural for anyone on Vandal World, where maximum life expectancy hadn't reached past 1000. It was all because of Vandal. By now, the whole world had learned of an existence akin to God, who stood behind the mighty Omarion. They worshiped him, praised him and longed to see him. After the death of the son he so dearly loved, Vandal was left with the task of choosing its next ruler.

Omarion's 7th son became the King in his stead. Vandal had seen him grow, and he quite liked the kid. Over the course of 5000 years, Vandal built Giant Obelisk's on the seven islands around Omarion Kingdom, now called the [Seven States], places where he accommodated people from the other great clans of Vandal World. Perhaps Vandal never wanted to leave the planet, but giving the Seven States to other clans proved to be a big factor in the downfall of the Omarion Kingdom.

5000 years after Vandal left Vandal World

By now, it had become custom that only the strongest of the royal line of Omarion-blood descendants would succeed the throne of the Kingdom. No one questioned this.

This was an era of civil unrest. Vampires at its head, were slowly making isolated moves against Omarion forces throughout the world. Add to that, the Orcs were also on the move. Each passing decade, reports of an outbreak here and there would emerge. But the succeeding rulers of the Kingdom did little to ease the tension. There were many governing factors behind the dissatisfaction. 1: The present ruler of the Kingdom had quadrupled taxation on all races. The hardest hit were the Fairies, who realistically only had their world tree to generate income, if any. 2: When Vandal was around, he did not dissolve the existing Kingdoms of the other clans- he simply united all the Kingdoms under one banner. But its succeeding rulers that appeared after Vandal left, were slowly trying to dissolve these Kingdoms. This did not sit well with the Kingdoms.

Roughly 7000 years after Vandal left, the other 4 Kingdoms rebelled. They primarily succeeded because of the foothold they had been given by Vandal in the Seven States. Otherwise, the area outside for 300 miles had been fortified against both land and air strikes. It was a coup, which was aided by traitorous werewolves from the Kingdom of Omarion, some of whom were direct descendants of Omarion.

10,000 years later, while forces of the former Omarion Kingdom still thrived in some of their strongholds, they were no longer in a position to unite the world. The werewolves were divided, but the other clans were not. They acted with as much solidarity, only no one sought to be under Omarion Kingdom again.

(Vandal arrives to the world in such a state)

Orange_Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@lowlaville: This sounds like fun Ill join in once I know its completely ready.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@lowlaville: This sounds like fun Ill join in once I know its completely ready.

1 more post and I'll be ready.

No Caption Provided

Orange_Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@lowlaville: Mr Burns is the only correct response to that lol.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't listen to Joey, Orcs are saving this planet.

He's just jealous he never did Orcs.

Orange_Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Orange_Water

@_drake: I would kill those Orcs with this story behind it.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orange_Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: Don't remember killing any humans recently and these Orcs sound like the kind of thing I can kill and not be the villain.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake said:

Don't listen to Joey, Orcs are saving this planet.

He's just jealous he never did Orcs.

Haha okay.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: @orange_water: Ah, yes. The Orcs Are People Too debate. I should've known this day would come.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orange_Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: I'm the racist because I thought I just read the Orcs tried to kill a baby werewolf.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: I'm the racist because I thought I just read the Orcs tried to kill a baby werewolf.

Orcs are savages. But they are social as well. That particular Orc who killed Omarion's family is evil. lol

Orange_Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: So some Orcs still serve you then.

If you are asking if its just werewolves; no. Omarion Kingdom has fairies, werewolves, vampires, dwarves & Orcs. It's just that the majority are Werewolves.

I'll explain in the next post- but the Kingdoms that overthrew Omarion Kingdom are not evil. They certainly don't go killing the Omarion stragglers. They are indoctrinated into society.

Orange_Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Got ya I'm getting a little ahead of myself lol can't wait.

Beyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: they're all rapists and murderers. We need to build a wall around the orc borders.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyond said:

@lowlaville: they're all rapists and murderers. We need to build a wall around the orc borders.

You are compelling me to write a good Orc civilization. =]

Orange_Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyond: That sounds oddly familiar.

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyond: We will permit Orc immigration, the wall is simply to keep out the warlords stirring up contention among the other kingdoms. The Orcs will pay for the wall, certainly. It might come out of the citezens' taxes initially, but the Orcs will pay us back.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By lowlaville

@beyond: We will permit Orc immigration, the wall is simply to keep out the warlords stirring up contention among the other kingdoms. The Orcs will pay for the wall, certainly. It might come out of the citezens' taxes initially, but the Orcs will pay us back.

Oh the puns.

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: No puns intended. Seriously that is my take on the politics...not just IC.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: No puns intended. Seriously that is my take on the politics...not just IC.

k ORC POLITICS HERE I CUM

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orange_water:

Present Day Vandal World

The site of the Omarion Kingdom is a big ruin. No one is allowed to live there. Seven States likewise; is under the watchful eye of various races of Vandal World, making sure no one of the Omarion Kingdom can reach the site. It is their holy ground after all. Each of the seven state islands have a 500 meter tall statue built on them, all of Vandal, in different colors. No one has been able to figure out the purpose of these statues. Many has tried to break them, but none had succeeded. For over 7000 years, these statues stood tall, almost no change permitted on them.

In the current world, all the various races had united into territories of their own, under one leadership. Omarion Kingdom was forced into a small territory of their own, but not permitted into their holy ground, the birth place of the Kingdom.

No Caption Provided

One of Vandal's biggest priority is to capture the 7 states and setup his footing on the place where he once erected the Kingdom. However, strategically speaking, Vandal was placed in a precarious position. Omarion Kingdom was cornered between 4 Kingdoms directly and the dwarfes could still attack them across the no man's land. He needed a plan to defeat the various Kingdoms as well as unify the world as he once did.

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville

Queen Morgana of the Faeries.
Queen Morgana of the Faeries.

: Morgana flew slightly hovering by her throne, standing 5'7 she appeared human height. Large for the Fae species, her proficiency with magic and sheer size made her of obvious choice to rule. Smaller in stature but vast in numbers, the Faeries lived rather peacefully choosing rather to charm their forest with barrier, and illusion spells to frighten off any intruders. If any did cross into the wood, the very forest it's self would stand in defense. Massive briar surrounds the area, enchanted to regrow as fast as it's cut or burned away.

Loading Video...

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wearelegion: Oh nice! Once the IC set up, you can post with the directive. Should I PM you, and inform you of various aspects if you are interested in taking part?