• 68 results
The-Epitome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Welcome to Beacon city Home of the one and only Epitome a shining mecha of art and technology . The city is always going 2/47 there are tall skyscrapers and ultra elite parties. all are welcome heros here are celebrated as celebrities with movie deals t.v shows endorsements etc if you want to live here feel free. its mostly centred around saturday morning super hero theatrics.

Noteable point

Watchtower - Epitome's skyscraper

Naferian tech- worlds for most study on the adaptation of alien technology into world defence and the betterment of mankind

Various night clubs- midnight mirage - The End - endless sky

Strigidae_57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the-epitome:

I'm interested in seeing this developed further =).

What country is your city located in?

The-Epitome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The-Epitome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He stands on the edge of a skyscraper looking down at those he protects . He had long ago given up on the world no one or nothing of importance to tie him to it all he was was it's protector anymore and even that seem to fade as the number of meta humans is on the rise . The only thought was if everyone's special then no one is . He stopped his contemplation as he sensed someone in need of help . Jumping off the building and taking flight he headed into the city to see some petty thug attempting to rob a bank and like a guardian angel he swooped in gave the superhero speech and ended with no casualties like always . He stepped outside to the flashing of cameras walking past saying "no comment " numerous times before he took off back to his tower to get ready for the night's festivities

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The-Epitome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He landed atop a alabaster white skyscraper with gold trim and walked in from the helipad to his living room the black modern furniture coupled with the chrome finish made for smart surroundings. No sooner had he stepped foot in his home the an holographic alarm went off reminding him of his mandatory psychiatrist meeting " damn tuesday already " so he showered shaved and changed into a nice armani suit and flew off to his meeting.

Aria_al-Sef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's not a lotta detail, but for some reason I find myself wanting to write here.

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's not a lotta detail, but for some reason I find myself wanting to write here.

The-Epitome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the-epitome: Hmm, ok. I'll have to decide who to use, perhaps @aleron would be good.

Aleron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The recently revealed Blackcat agent wanted to keep up appearences as a hero, and aleron was fairly known as a hero for STRIKE so if Kar could keep peoples emotions anout aleron, but use as many powers as he usually could, everything would work out. Still, in order to keep up appearences, he had to actually appear as Aleron. And so he did, gliding above the streets with his long golden biosteel wings Kar looked like an embodiment of hope, he practically seemed to radiate with it.

And while people saw him, he saw everything. Even when he pretended to be just Aleron he was able to use adaptable vision, watching and seeing just about anything he chose to. In which case crime was something easy to detect. If it occured he would swoop down like an eagle of glory and strike quickly, ending the criminal activity and saving any victims mentally and physically.

Caracortada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beacon City, Daytime

@the-epitome

The would-be Killer of Heroes saw no reason to begin his assault with flair and theatrics. In a world of public transportation, he walked; in one of social media, he simply talked. Some would call him out-of-touch, but those who knew of him before his escape would simply deem him...insane. Driven by pain and hatred, he nonetheless maintained a frighteningly calm demeanor as he strode past pedestrians, a longcoat concealing his spiked armor. Nervous glares shot his way, glances denoting knowledge of impending violence; in the open square, people quickly moved to get away, his scarred face scowling in their general directions. To him, they were all idiots, practically beneath his notice; they were ants to be stepped on, little more. And thus the stepping would commence.

From his coat he produced his eyeless helm, and while the two-way front enabled him to see, the blank spiked veneer fit his own remorseless soul. Placing it on his head, he let the coat fall away, cracking his neck and knuckles as they radiated blue energies.

"Hola, Beacon City,"he whispered in his native tongue, thrusting his arms forward and producing a shockwave which tore down the street before him. Cars were flung into buildings, passengers and all, by the sheer force of his strike, the roadway itself utterly destroyed as a wave emanated from his fingertips with the force of a thousand thunderbolts. The ground beneath his feet rumbled, destroyed. All around, fires raged.

No Caption Provided

And his job had begun, small in scope compared to what transpired in other cities. He sat down on a fallen chunk of skyscraper, resting a hand lazily on his knee.

They would come, and he would kill them.

Aleron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Caracortada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Caracortada
Aleron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aleron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caracortada:

The primordial shapeshifter noticed the destruction and could see his opponent, and through his opponent if he chose.

He flew closer quickly, "I'm going to say this once, surrender and I won't assault you. And I shall forewarn you I have a lot of experience with things like this." Kar displayed a cool personality and cold eyes, cold eyes which were attempting to assess the exact physiology of his opponent to determine his powers and even what he was thinking at the moment.

Caracortada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aleron:

A slight chuckle escaped from underneath the helm, the Beast's shoulders rising and failing as he laughed. Upon his ruined stone he sat, cocking his head to the side as he glared at the flying man imperceptibly behind the visor. He shook his head.

"Let us not waste our breath on words. Kill me, if you can. Or I will proceed to kill everyone I can get my hands on," rasped the Cold Cuban, his accent permeated with sickly-sweet formality. He remained seated, blue energies rippling across his plated knuckles.

Aleron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caracortada:

Powers, simple. Very difficult to surpass, but simple. Energy absorption/manipulation it seemed. Which suggested the best way to kill him was slow, smooth, and steady. Aleron shot forwards but stopped a yard from him.

"Let me add this then, even if I can't win. I'm in contact with people who can. So keep that in mind." He said. He reached out a hand quickly to grab onto this Beast's shoulder, but not violently. For all he intended to do was turn said hand into a hyper sharp claw to cut through the mans flesh while simoultaniohsly draining some of his energy.

Caracortada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aleron: Late where I am. I'll throw up a response tomorrow.

Aleron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Caracortada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Caracortada

@aleron:

The man's mistake came when he elected to grab Lucio, exposing himself to the center of the hypothetical storm in the process. Despite all his speed, the non-violent attempt to lay his hands on the Hopekiller's armored shoulder would result only in endless pain. Claws scraped and scratched at the Cuban Killer's form, but not before he merely flexed a muscle, his own hand violently shooting upwards to grasp at Aleron's neck. Such elite speeds were amplified by his own energy-burst abilities, using his stored power to bolster his movements and obviate any attempt at escape. Lucio's reflexes were those of a bioengineered supersoldier, trained for years on end to react and destroy anything in his path. The simple act of placing a hand on his shoulder meant overextending and allowing him to take full control of the situation.

If successful, he would wrap his super-strong fingers around the Razorwing's neck, applying tiny shockwaves through the digits in an attempt to violently snap it in twain. And if he were unsuccessful? A massive burst from the center of his chest would do, enough to leave the surrounding half-block utterly desolated and propel the bird-like man away from him.

Aleron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caracortada:

Kar saw the attack coming, and made a simple action. His left wing swiftly bended in front of him almost unnaturally, more like a sheet of paper, that is before it suddenly stiffened. The following blast sent Aleron backwards ripping the ground up beneath him. But it had less effect than it should have had, the biosteel had absorbed much of the energy used against him. Aleron moved his wing to his side and then they both raised sideways to their long wingspan.

He did not speak another word. But with a very sudden movement his wings shot forwards into a drill shape and Aleron flipped upside down dropping into the ground beneath them. Lucio would soon find the ground underneath him unstable as Kar warped it, then he would quickly collapse it as he rocketed up from the ground behind the soldier his wings moving as super sharp blades with clear experience and speed to cut anything that got close to Aleron. And if they didn't than his clawed feet and hands should as his entire body vibrated with enough intensity to render steel even without a blade.

Caracortada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aleron:

After watching the stalwart defender fly away, Lucio slowly got to his feet, taking his time to stand from his sitting position. He cracked his neck again, a calm veneer of disinterest practically oozing from him with every step he took towards his foe. Enough to provoke his interest, however, was the drill maneuver employed by his newfound opponent, who dove under the Earth in some attempt to take him by surprise. Shock would be a stretch; it was more a kindled fascination in the battle that struck him, tilting his head to the side in bemusement even as the ground rumbled underneath. He bent his legs, immune to the destabilizing vibrations as his powers absorbed them; even as the pavement beneath his feet crumbled further, he simply stood still, his advance temporarily halted.

From behind, he heard Aleron rise out of the ground, then feeling the winged blades; he allowed himself to be pushed forward, offering no resistance as they scratched through his armor. The cutting impact, however, was utterly lost, the speed necessary to perform the incisions taken away the moment they were within range of his bioenergetic field. The same could be said for the clawed feet and hands, which would find themselves unable to vibrate were they close enough to strike him. Lucio's power, to absorb energy, served the purpose of rendering him immune to the very strike Aleron had attempted; while he had been knocked dramatically from where he stood, he simply rose from the ground, a lethargic, almost pained motion carrying him back to his feet.

Unharmed, he tilted his head to the side, regarding the defender with a curious mix of disdain and respect.

"Why fight, hermano? Why struggle against oblivion?" he asked, another ripple cascading through the air with enough power to crack the stone foundations of the surrounding skyscrapers. "Why involve yourself? This struggle, it's not between you and I. You're not obligated to fight," he said with a languid shrug, the scratched scrap on his back a source of displeasure for him.

Aleron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caracortada:

Aleron cocked his head, "Because I am obligated to. Any who can fight, are obligated to do so." Kar replied simply widening his wings and absorbing the attack releasing it through his feet.

"Your abilities are interesting. But they are simple, Like your attacks." He commented his wings simply widening to extreme lengths around them both until they would find themselves within a dome, more like a sphere actually. The wings had changed to also go beneath the ground creating a glowing circle where they could see each other from within. Then the wings started to collapse, or rather constrict. Closing to catch the two energy absorbers inside.

Caracortada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aleron:

"I disagree," he replied, watching with interest as the metallic dome closed in on them both. It became uncomfortably dark and silent within the dome, save for the crackling powers of Lucio and his foe's glowing visor. Even as the dome encroached, he simply approached Aleron with the same cool confidence as he'd displayed when ravaging the city street mere minutes before. He drew his hand down, blue energies coursing through the veins, and then he'd bring it back up, attempting a simple slap across the helmeted face of his foe, charged with the energy of the Earth's rotation.

"Nobody is obligated to fight. We are all only obligated to survive," he would say, attempting to throw out another punishing backhand.

Aleron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caracortada:

Aleron's head turned sideways, a bit farther than it should have naturally but was stopped by the wings behind him. The backhand however would only find the biosteel blade in the way. It wouldn't move, it would just let his opponents hand cut himself up with the super sharp blade. No need to vibrate it if your opponent is doing all the work.

"I've obligated myself to protect, and have survived. Sometimes survival requires good deeds." Kar replied. The wings were only a yard or two away from them now folded layer over layer more difficult to break than diamonds as they were ready to absorb energy as well as simply wrap around an attack with the flexibility of graphene.

The-Epitome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aleron: @caracortada:as he soared threw the night skies he was suddenly paralyzed with the mental anguish of thousands.He recovered and regained his composure " So i am needed" how ever this couldn't come at a worse time as he needs to attend his therapy session realizing quickly he needed to help the innocent he demonstrated his great speed by flying home and super changing and finding the perp in under ten seconds catching a car on his way in and letting the civilians reach safety he turned his head and pointed at the culprit then notice the ensuing battle " Is there an issue here ? There must be because i had to catch a car coming in " he couldn't help but notice the wings on who he assumed was the good guy in this scenario . tired of the fighting he used what he called his super voice " ENOUGH " it shattered windows toppled debris and bent light poles in its wakes he began to hover in mid air as to get a birds eye view on the situation on the two of them.

Caracortada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Caracortada

@aleron: @the-epitome:

"ENOUGH!"

The cry of the city's resident hero was enough to give pause to even the Hopekiller, who, despite being surrounded by his first adversary's wings, took the time to glance upwards at the new arrival. Dressed in his traditional heroic attire, there would still be no mistaking The Epitome for any other resident of the metropolis in which they stood.

"Ah. Beacon's celebrity hero," he said, shifting his focus from Aleron, whose constricting wings were now but a meter from Lucio. "Tell me, hermano," he replied, crossing his arms, "When's the last time you found yourself going all out in a fight, eh?"

As he spoke, his metal-gloved hands grew hot with power, blue light growing brighter with every passing second. Yet he did not strike; he merely stood, a small smirk creeping across his lips as he regarded the Epitome with dead eyes.

The-Epitome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he looked at the menacing villain while slowly descending " if you believe what they they say about me I never go all out " he gestures to the both of them " So at this point right and wrong makes no difference to me " Now one final warning both of you stand down !" noticing the man's metal glove glowing he turned to him " Son did you get carried away with your villainous theatrics or did you mean to back that up ? " his eyes and hands now pulsing with a blue energy small pieces of debris begin to raise off the ground as he braces for a fight

Caracortada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Hm. You tell me, hermano," he said, reaching out with a closed hand. A second later, he opened it, fingers splayed to reveal a palm pulsating with pure power. A massive wave of force emanated from within, shredding the ground underneath them both. The shockwave, even if it were to be less than effective against the paragon before them, would still ripple past them, causing more damage to the buildings surrounding them. Evacuations would no doubt be in order, but if nothing were done soon to save those nearby, they would undoubtedly perish under either the Hopekiller's iron heel or face disintegration from his mighty blasts.

The_Custodian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caracortada: @aleron: @the-epitome:

What in the world?
What in the world?

The Custodian had traveled to Beacon City as part of her new desire to see the world in the way that human does...traveling it the old fashioned way. To do so she'd taken several of her paychecks and purchased a motor cycle that humans called 'a crotch rocket' which until that moment, she'd thought had a different meaning entirely. While driving through Beacon City's beautiful vista an explosion, screaming and the arrival of heroes had drawn her attention. She pulled over to the side of the road and extended the kickstand. She gently nudged the bike onto the stand and dismounted, removing her riding helmet and placing it over the handlebars.

"Well then. Where's there's smoke, there's crime." She said and unzipped her leather riding jacket. The Custodian fished her uniform out of her riding bags and changed there on the side of the road, using gravity to levitate a screen of dust and debris to prevent anyone from even seeing her or realizing someone was there changing. Once she was done she let the screen fall to the ground again, now dressed in her uniform. She stuffed her riding clothes into the bag, put her keys in her pocket and took flight.

It wasn't long before she arrived at the scene of the battle, there were two heroes already fighting edgy mc edgelord. A man so edgy he has edges on his face, impressive. For now she hovered in place above the battle and watched. She reached out with her hands and manipulated the gravitons of every civilian and civilian vehicle in the area and gently lifted them off their feet (or tires as the case may be) and lifted them out of the combat zone. She placed everyone down gently well out of range of the fighting.

I'll step in if these two can't handle him or if he tries to flee.

No Caption Provided

The-Epitome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_custodian: @caracortada:as the psychopath opened his hands energy began to pour forth reeking havoc as it did . Thinking quickly he charged his hands and brought them together and created an energy wall of his own to nullify the blast " No one else dies today" he steps forward directing a tremor at the villain while at the same time hitting him with a breath from his powerful lungs " After looking at a crumbling building next to him he grabbed a twisted piece of rebar and straightened it " please come quietly i can do this all day " As he walked over he nodded to the woman as if to say thank you.

Caracortada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The energy wall had negated his attack, causing him only to lean his head to the side in curiosity, a smirk growing on his scarred face. He almost laughed, then a mighty wind from the Epitome's mouth tore over him, kicking up dust and sending him flying backwards. He turned over in midair, landing on his elbows and skidding across the ground, dragging bits of Earth with him. His fingers dug into the ground, the force of his landing only supplying him with more energy to draw on. He slowly got up, lethargically resting a hand on his knee before rising.

"I don't care if you can do this all day. Your city can't," he said, cracking his knuckles. Methodically, he sent two separate blastwaves in opposite directions, large funnels of energy ripping down through the streets towards opposite ends of each block.

"Go on. Try to save everyone. When do you stop? When do you give up? I want to see,"he whispered, gathering more power.

The-Epitome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caracortada: He noticed him pulling energy from the ground then suddenly screaming assaulted his mind he shot into the atmosphere like a rocket using his supervision he pinpointed the blast still going and summoned energy blast to nullify the attack two large streams of blue light shot towards earth and stopped the assault in its tracks but there had been damage done lives lost " no more NO MORE " he dove towards earth swooped in and grabbed caracortada by the front of his outfit " madman " he spat " he looked around at the damage then back to him " Why " the screams began pulsing through his head again he could literally feel his blood pounding he could end it here .

Caracortada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the-epitome:

The moment he was hoisted from the ground, he knew his point was proven. He didn't resist as the Epitome lifted him by the front of his armor, powerful fingers digging into his attire; the field relaxed, not stopping the touch. He leaned in closer to the enraged supersapien, considering his anger and using it to fuel himself.

"Why? It doesn't matter. Nothing matters," he said, before launching another attack at the Epitome in the form of a super-powerful spiked headbutt. Were he to break free, he'd follow up with an organ-rupturing blast to the stomach; if not, he'd put more power into breaking out of his foe's restraining arms, putting off intense waves of energy in an effort to break free of his mighty grip.

Aleron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_custodian: @the-epitome: @caracortada:

Aleron quickly stepped forwards while The Epitome was distracting Lucia and stretched his wings to enrap "Diablo" in his nigh unbreakable energy absorbing wings intending on forcing the air from his lungs as they tightened. He could easily crush bricks or steel with the force of his hands, his wings could do worse.

"I am a high ranking member of Blackcat. I will not stand down, I will not depart, and I will not cease until I see proper strategical cause to do so. And should I perish than someone who is more powerful and specifically prepared to defeat you shall do so." Kar told calcortada with a dangerous but factual voice.

"As for all other parties, I hold no qualms with them unless they prove that I should." He added.

The-Epitome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@the_custodian: @aleron: @caracortada: He felt the metal bend against his energy hardened skin " it doesn't matter " he chuckled " you think i don't know that " i am an immortal being that can transcend both space and time . I have seen the edge of reality itself i've seen the beginning and i know the end and to be honest all that knowledge left me a bit broken " his grew heavy with an emotion but he began to laugh more " you've no idea how much this doesn't matter to me........ How much you don't matter " his eyes began charging .He could waste this scum right now and the world would not be better for it because he was right it's doesn't matter with him gone 5 more would take his place . So he dropped him sending energy blast after him " He touched his forehead. Blood " that's new" he smiled

" it's time we end this " he dove down fully ready to drill this fiend into the earth

Caracortada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the-epitome:

"And they say I need help, mano. You're utterly insane," he laughed, the spikes on his helm dulled by the failed headbutt. Dazed, he closed his eyes, reopening them to glare into the Epitome's own burning pupils unfazed. His efforts to escape fruitless, he simply let himself hang in the man's hands, shrugging slightly, palms upturned. He was unafraid of death, as he had no purpose in life; he simply waited. Instead, he was dropped, an energy blast sent after him burrowing him into the ground. Left in a smoking crater with steam sizzling from his sundered suit of armor, he tasted blood, the energy-absorbing powers not always enough to protect him from such dramatic impacts.

He got to his feet, pressing his hands together at the wrists. Fingers splayed outwards, he unleashed a return blast of his own, in part powered by the Epitome's very own energy attack from before.

The-Epitome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By The-Epitome

as he shot towards his foe a break neck pace he was assaulted with an energy blast . He held it at bay but this blast was stronger then the others he could smell the skin on palms burn and he began to falter " you think i Don't know that? i've seen shit that no man should see . Been place no man should ever go i am broken but i am the Epitome " he begins to absorb the energy and siphons most of it but is flung through skyscraper from the resulting blast. He can taste blood in his mouth it was hard for him to breathe . He needed a minute

"so you absorb power to " he laughed that's the basics for all my power " you can't win this " he hurled a massive chunk of the fallen skyscraper at the neerdowell His costume was badly damaged covered in soot and grime he was definitely going to have to throw it out but why was he thinking about this who he was really worried about was his wife and therapist eva she hates when he misses appointments and there are no excuses with her .

Aleron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caracortada: @the-epitome:

As the skyscraper was coming down Aleron again ran faster than sound to try and grab the caracortada with his superstrong wings to prevent his escape, only this time spikes began to grow off of his wings to stab into the Beast of a man trying to stab his nerves and damage organs and tissue.

Caracortada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not invincible, thought Lucio, watching the Epitome fly through the side of the building. He clutched at his side, his glove coming away red as he inspected it. He, too, could not fight for much longer, but he doubted he'd need to; his point was proven enough. As he braced for his enemy's return, he felt the unerring accuracy of Aleron's wings surrounding him, the field only able to deflect so much. One sliced clean through his leg, impaling it and coming out the other side; grunting in pain, he faltered for a moment, only then using the terrible feeling to further strengthen himself.

"So what will you do? Take me to jail? Or murder me?" he laughed, shifting in place despite the bloody bladed wing protruding from his calf. He sent another blast upwards to demolish the hurled chunk of skyscraper, then one to the side, attempting to blast Aleron away as blood leaked from his limb.

Aleron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the-epitome: @caracortada:

Aleron growled as he was nearly thrown from away from caracortada. This man was powerful, nod doubt about it.

"No reason to choose just yet." Kar answered calmly. He changed strategy, suddenly taking a huge intake of breath. Not to blow, but to litterally pull the super soldier from his feet to where Alerons spiked wings could grab hold of him again.

The-Epitome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aleron: @caracortada: he watched as aleron wings entangled him using this time to catch his breath " Your going to answer for the atrocities " he shot three medium size balls of energy towards his foe one went high and two low to unbalance him so aleron do his thing He stood in the ruins of a crumbling and destroyed 4 city block radius and fell to his knees "So many lives so much destruction why.....WHY"

The-Epitome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he jets off to his appointment . Now you may ask why this is so important to him ? Well lets just say he's a bit unbalanced and is required to see a therapist twice monthly unfortunately the only therapist qualified to deal with him is his wife " being in his head he narrowly missed a building . His cell starts ringing and he flies a little faster .

Eternal_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Renewed Unified Criminal Society (R.U.C.S) is a underground organization that plans on getting richer and richer, thus expanding it's power and influence across the world to the point that they control not only all of the criminal underground but they command the world themselves.

They are a relatively new organization that plans on global domination but since they're such a young society, they were just recently able to expand their business over other sides of the world. Their group was founded on London and quickly extended their operations to Africa and Eastern Europe. They implanted themselves in small broken countries and corrupt cities like Weternokovia and Zembawen.

They tried moving to Madripoor but they were repelled by the other more powerful criminal factions and underground societies like the Yakuza and such. They then considered transferring their business over to the United States. They didn't do it though as it was considered too risky at the time.

The R.U.C.S's Ultimate Master known as Shadowlurker agreed to Operations Leader Desmond Arhas's idea to move their operations to U.S. Desmond was in charge of commanding the organization's Illicit works in the city of Beacon.

They decided to go for Beacon City for it having a perfect ready system. They only need more thugs, money, some new supplies and gears to deal with the vigilantes in the city. They need resources, basically.

They moved their operations to the city and quickly started dispatching the rival gangs and criminal factions in the town. They then started recruiting low-life crooks and medium tier super-villains to their group as their own taskforce and supplied them with top notch weapons and equipment. They quickly took control of majority of the underground section of the city.

Meanwhile, Jason Oliver was transferred from New York to one of Chase Conglomerate divisions in Beacon City for a undetermined amount of time.

After being reallocated to the city and having been living in it for a few months now, Jason decided to go back to vigilantism after having helped a local landlord and having a talk with Harry Ashworth, who supplied him with brand-new armor and gear in order to help him in his heroic crusade.

He returned to his vigilante activities after almost three years. He's been back for some weeks, making the city a safer place when he's not busy with his finance and accountings job in Chase Conglomerate.

Being in the city for a few weeks, possibly two months and a half now, he heard of a ruthless assassin that was reportedly torturing and killing off small time convicts and assaulting crime sites in the city. The local news spread out his fame and notified that an assassin with some identical features has been reportedly been seen in London, where he supposedly works as a vigilante. He's been called as the Fatal Slayer by the English press.

Jason decided to investigate this Fatal Slayer guy, question his true motives and possibly turn him over to the international authorities.

Jason managed to figure out the killer's next target and waited to ambush him. When the one known as Fatal Slayer entered the building in which the gang's boss was in reunion, Jason suited up and entered the building as well.

As he entered he saw a hallway full of dead bloody bodies of bodyguards, tons of bullet rounds in the floor and bullet holes all over the place. As he runned through the right corridor that leaded to the room in which he crime lord was in, he was surprised by the assassin that tried a sneak attack on him but due to his enhanced senses, Lethal Titan was able to detect his enemy and attack him with a roundhouse kick before the assassin could possibly complete his stealth attack. The killer was send to the other end of the hallway. The killer rushed towards him with speed.

Lethal Titan dodged Fatal Slayer dual sword slashes with much velocity and agility. Fatal Slayer was not able to tag the hero not even once for some time. Lethal Titan managed to disarm him from his swords. They beginned exchanging blows. They blocked each other attacks that were both coming in rapid fire speed until Fatal Slayer managed to floor the Titan with a Capoeira leg takedown. He then retracted his wrist mounted hidden blades and tried to stab Lethal Titan's throat with it. Lethal Titan drew his cane from his left leg's holster, splitted into two and blocked the assassin's blades. He then kicked the killer that was on top of him to far away and got back up. Fatal Slayer got up and quickly started to run towards the room in which the gang boss was in. When he arrived, the crime lord had already fled. Lethal Titan entered the room and shouted to Fatal Slayer.

"He already escaped. He's probably in another place as we speak."

The assassin replied.

"Then it's my time to go. Farewell, stranger."

The assassin started running and he jumped off the building, breaking through the floor's window, diving from the multi-stored structure to the streets.

"NO! Wait!"

Lethal Titan jumped and quickly shooted his cane's grappling hook cable and attached it to a nearby building. He then clashed mid-air with the hitman and they crashed thought the window of another building floor. They landed on a loft. The shattered window pieces were in the floor as well as the two men. Fatal Slayer was trying to get up but Lethal Titan realized that and trowed his cane at the back of his head knocking him out again.

Hours later in a abandoned construction site, Fatal Slayer was chained to a metal beam. Lethal Titan interrogated him.

"So, what do you want in this city? Why are you chasing low-life maggots and torturing them ? Assassinating them ? I want answers and you better give them to me or things will get pretty rough for you."

Jason utilized his suit's voice filter to inspire fears in the hearts of his enemies. That wasn't working on Fatal Slayer, he seemed like a fearless man. But unlucky for him, so was Jason.

"I won't threaten you anymore as that won't work, apparently. You are a fearless man as i once was. I see in you the same thing i see every time i look in the mirror. I see a man with a mission, with a purpose. You have a goal to accomplish and that's what brought all the way from London you to this town. What is it? Revenge? A favor for a friend? What brings you to Beacon City?"

Fatal Slayer was already unmasked so he tought it was better to just tell the man the truth. He firstly presented himself.

"My name is Ethan Olsen. I was trained and raised as a member of the Planetary Protection Order, a sacred ancient union between the best warriors of the world, formed with the purpose of fighting off the crime and curruption in humanity. The Order has had many enemies through out the millenniums but no threat was greater than that of the Iron Hand society, a acient organization that haves the purpose of controlling the world and implanting their new order. They were once destroyed by my Order but they came back stronger and with more resources, that allowed them to annihilate the only family i had in my life. They regrouped themselves as the R.U.C.S commanded by their old master, the one they call Shadowlurker and with their operations supervised and leaded by his new allie and protégé Desmond Arhas. They started their new operations in London and moved themselves to bases in Africa and Eastern Europe. They are now moving their to here supplying thugs and super-villains with better equipment and such. They are recruiting them, making their own army, controlling the underground world of the city before claiming cthe city as their own nation. They tried to do that in London and the other countries but i managed to scare them away. This time i'm going to deal with them, exterminate them entirely. Can you help me? "

"Well, i can and i will. I can tell that you're not lying so i will help you out. What do we do now?"

"Possibility a new shipment of supplies and weapons is coming around 11:30 p.m. Heavily armed militia and probably even super powered crooks will be there. Make sure you're ready. Also, let any other hero know. We may need backup."

Windbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Out on a daily patrol, Windbreaker flew through the air like a jet, leaving behind him a green trail in the sky. It was a beautiful day in Beacon City, the kind that made you enjoy flying around above the skyline. The sun was quickly rising over the roof tops, without a trace of clouds in the sky. It was simply as a river of blue, with a hint of the sun creeping up. It had been four days since his last bought with any form of a criminal activity, and as such, he had grown lazy. As for now he was even flying upside down, gazing upwards to the unknown rather than looking down to prevent crime. He was currently soaring over one of the cities predominate areas, known for high class jewelry and clothing stores, along with other highly reputable business. Basically, it was a nerve center of high financial transactions. Despite that, it was also an area where the criminal element stayed away, mainly due to the abundance of security guards, and police officers patrolling the streets. But as Wilson was the only hero flying by in the area, he felt it necessary to give the place another once over before checking out the less scrutable parts of the city. With a quick, “I do hope this will not be another waste of my time?!?” he rolled back over, only to gaze down upon the people, only to see the majority of them looking back up at him with a bit of mixed pride and a small case of confusion. For even though he was new to the hero scene, the sight of a man flying above was always breathtaking to behold.

Suddenly, the festive sounds of life below were shattered as a huge explosion erupted from the Fifth Republic Bank, nestled in the corner of a nearby street. From all sides the Bank’s glass walls shattered by the explosion, littering the streets with glass and fire, spreading out over half the block. Immediately, Wilson snapped into motion, as he raised his hands palm out, towards the ever growing fireball and with a mental command, sent out two ever expanding wind tunnels straight down. But as the tunnels were spinning in the opposite direction, they sucked in the fire as opposed to blowing it out further. Within seconds the flames were extinguished as they were pulled from their source, into a oxygen depriving tunnel, where the roaring fire was slowly turned into small traces of black smoke. Now in full hero mode he smirks, “Oh someone is about to have a bad day!” he shot down like a bolt of green lighting in order to find the source of trouble. By the time he reached the ground, he landed safely on a pile of broken glass, able to see inside despite the thick smoke still lingering around. On the floor rested a dozen or so bankers, so terrified that they refused to move even after a ground breaking explosion. Instead they laid there motionless with their hands over their heads, obeying any and every order given by the five armed robbers in the room.

No Caption Provided

Dressed head to toe in all black, three of the thieves were armed with simple assault rifles, whereas another was armed with a blow torch. The last, clearly the leader of the gang as he was barking orders, was armed with some mysterious weapon that looked like something out of Star Trek! At the exact moment their eyes spotted Windbreaker, two of the three with assault rifles open fired. With superb reflexes, Windbreaker took a defensive stance turning his right shoulder forward while creating a make shift shield from concentrated wind forces. Immediately, a thin circular green wall appeared before him, deflecting each bullet, leaving nothing more than a mess of cartridges resting in front of him on the floor. Feeling a little cocky, Wilson took the moment to remark, “When will you guys ever learn?” as he lowered his shield only to counter attack with his left hand. Ignoring the fowl mouth comments coming from the robbers, Wilson generated a small but strong force of wind that when released, flew across the room like a punch, lifting the two thieves off the ground and slamming them against the far wall. Once done the two would quickly slide down to the floor where they would rest there unconscious and no longer a threat.

As for the third robber with an assault rifle, he choose to take the hero on in a more personal way, as he swung his rifle over his shoulder and proceeded to preform several martial art moves. Beginning with a few impressive chops with his hands, he moved on to perfectly executed round house kicks, ending with a full frontal flip landing face to face in front of Wilson. There, he began his attack utilizing ‘a Tiger Claw’ technique, with several swipes at his enemies head and chest. However, with each one Wilson bobbed and weaved, dodging the blows by inches or countering with a firm block with his forearms. But just as the thief was preparing for his final move, another round house kick, Wilson caught him in mid turn with a forward thrust kick of his own. But right after the moment his right foot was planted into the side of the thief, Wilson finished with a backwards somersault to gain a tactical distance, while the criminal fell to the ground incapacitated and unconscious. By now the two remaining robbers were falling back, trying to regroup and regain some of their composure. It was at this point, the man with the flamethrower took aim upon Windbreaker, as he shouts a disturbed, “Eat hot death hero!”and with careful precision open fired.

No Caption Provided

Immediately, a stream of fire blazed through the room, taking a straight path starting from the now sizzling flame thrower, to exactly where Wilson stood. But in a beautiful display of peak human reflexes, Wilson leaned to his right side as he pulled his left shoulder back. In doing so he pulled his body out of the fires path just in time to survive the attack. Instead he only felt the searing heat as fire coursed near his upper body, just far enough away in order not to be barbecued or burnt to a crisp. But before his enemy was able to re-aim, Windbreaker moved into action while regaining his stance. With a firm grip of his right hand, he created a new force of wind beginning from where the thief held his weapon, straight into his waiting hand. Immediately, the flame thrower jolted forward, even breaking the straps around the robbers neck, and flew across the room. Then with but a wave of his hand, Wilson sent it flying past him and to an empty corner of the room, where it lay there ineffective and out of harms way! But by now the gangs leader was getting wise to the fact he was up against a meta-human, and even with his high tech gun was out classed, made a bold move by grabbing one of the female hostages. Grabbing her tightly by her hair, he jerked her up from the floor and held her before him as a human shield. Immediately, she screamed out, “Oh, Please God No!” as tears rushed down her cheeks, but her incessant cries were drowned out by the thieves, “Make one move and I kill her!

Now firmly in control, the robber slowly made his way to the door, with a heavy bag of money in one hand, and a terrified woman in front of him. With every step he kept enforcing his dominance by shouting, “I swear I’ll killer her!” while locking eyes with the hero, and never showing anything but contempt. But with each step to the door, he held her in harms way with his gun firmly held against her head. Unfortunately, for Windbreaker there was nothing he could do, but stand there useless as the criminal was getting away. But just as the gang leader reached the door he violently through his hostage to the floor followed by a “Shut up you stupid B’tch!” Then, in a moment of both pride and fear he aimed his space gun at Windbreaker and pulled the trigger. Immediately, a blue streak of lightning shot forth striking the hero dead center, tossing him across the room like he was nothing. He then slammed hard against the far wall, leaving several cracks in it where he hit, while the blue energy continued to crackle around. Barely holding on, his hair was on ends, as a thin layer of smoke rose from his burnt body. By now the thief had not only stolen a car but was well on his way to escape, while Wilson was simply trying to regain his wits. With the help of those left behind, one of the Banks three security officers helped Windbreaker to his feet, while another tended to aide those wounded in the theft. But as the third one was to busy cuffing the robbers, he failed to notice Windbreaker stumble to his feet. With a quick rubbing of the back of his head, he mumbled, “Wow! Okay, that stung!” as he briskly dusted himself off, as he then smirked to the crowd, “Don’t worry folks, I got him just where I want him!” then quickly ran to the exit after him.

No Caption Provided

Still a bit dazed from the effects of the gun, he stepped out into the streets just in time to see a red 2018 Pontiac racing down the street, with no regard to others safety. Already the driver had swiped two other cars as well as taking out a mail box, firmly rooted on the side walk. It was obvious to all that the driver was in fact the thief, and after a quick check from Windbreaker’s telescopic vision, he was reassured. By now the driver was beyond reckless, as he missed hitting pedestrians by a hair, but continued to drive like a bat out of hell. With no time to waste, Wilson took to the sky in a dazzling display of green wind, while still taking the time to jest, “Time to have some fun!” Then, with just a little extra speed, he not only managed to catch up with the robber but maintain a steady speed above him. All that was left now was to stop him and send him to jail, but again Wilson decided to do it with flair. With his right hand he created a strong wind tunnel that immediately began to pull the car. As it did the car’s tires began skidding across the street until it inevitably was sucked up and pulled inside. Then for the fun of it, he allowed the car to spin round and round, like a proverbial sock in a dryer, just so that the driver would get nauseous. Then after about two more minutes of enjoyment, he spun the car on it’s side, just in time to have the door swing open and have the driver fall out.......flat on his face! But just as Wilson slowly landed on the ground next to him, the criminal did what he expected and began vomiting up large quantities from his belly. Once again Wilson took the opportunity to jest, “When did you have Chinese?” but the game was over. For the local police arrived on the scene and proceeded to cuff the criminal, despite the off putting smell. But as on-lookers gathered around to take snap shots of the affair, Windbreaker leaped to the air, and began soaring away, but not before getting in one last hooray! “The name is Windbreaker! Remember it! For I am the one who breaks crime, and.....wind!

Avatar image for deactivated-634b085442a88
deactivated-634b085442a88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice city. A beacon of hope. I like it.

Musa_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thomas_richards: (it got deleted once -__- sorry for the wait)

Sequitur's fingers artistically typed away along the holographic keys of her translucent tablet. Her head weaving to the beat of 'Drake's Life is Good' with one ear bud in and the other straddling her shoulder. As a titan of technowarfair she had been tasked with the subversive control of Beacon City's grid. To kidnap the system from its legitimate platform.

She sat with an intensity unusually reserved for combat, projecting a natural vibe of confident focus. Despite the empty flaming hot cheetos bags sloppily strewn throughout the back of the nondescript van she had established as her temporary command center, the underground legend was unbelievably vigilant.

Meanwhile; inside one of the hybrid city's Naferian Tech Research City, the Beast of No Nation and the Coda 4 fanned out swimming through the facility with cat like stealth and heightened grace. Once, the Coda 4 were spiritual warriors in the grand service of the Vibranium Maharajah - and Musa's father - Ali Bashir. After his death they were blood bound to follow his son down a more radical path. It did not take long however for them to submit to Musa's violent yet game changing ideology. Having proven himself in establishing the New Age Nassau. In transforming their home into an advanced and isolated republic of outlaws. As the undisputed Khan of the Rogue Nation, they'd continue to loyally follow him to the end.

From the void of shadows in the ceiling Musa repelled down a black static rope, quickly bringing his state of the art AR-15 to shoulder and sweeping the immediate area any opposition. Thanks to the real-time intelligence being fed to him by the teenage technopath through his ear piece, as well as the video-game like AR visually overlaying his reality through his glasses in concert with the wireless connection to the S3, the Optimus Khan was armed with a crippling technological advantage.

They had come for the wealth of alien research, tech, and developments. They would sweep through the facility, kill any unfortunate hero or security guard who's fate and placed them in the path of an unstoppable force of nature unleashed and strategically focused.

Files were in the process of being hacked. Attacked from within as well as from outside. All Musa delved deeper into the complex.

"You're headed in the right direction, keep going my readings are saying there's something down in the lower area. I've never seen an energy signature like that before. Its...beautiful. Whatever it is its powerful." Sequitur continued to provide logistics. Musa moved swiftly with military precision, sweeping down stairs before vaulting over the railing and free falling 7 flights and hitting the ground with the muted silence of a true NeoShinobi.

If left unchecked he would soon stumble upon the facilities attempt to unlock the secrets of an alien propulsion system. An invaluable piece of tech and the Beast of No Nation's central item for an innovative idea. An idea that would truly allow the Rogue Nation to become a small yet unbeatable stronghold.

Musa_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thomas_richards: (it got deleted once -__- sorry for the wait)

Sequitur's fingers artistically typed away along the holographic keys of her translucent tablet. Her head weaving to the beat of 'Drake's Life is Good' with one ear bud in and the other straddling her shoulder. As a titan of technowarfair she had been tasked with the subversive control of Beacon City's grid. To kidnap the system from its legitimate platform.

She sat with an intensity unusually reserved for combat, projecting a natural vibe of confident focus. Despite the empty flaming hot cheetos bags sloppily strewn throughout the back of the nondescript van she had established as her temporary command center, the underground legend was unbelievably vigilant.

Meanwhile; inside one of the hybrid city's Naferian Tech Research City, the Beast of No Nation and the Coda 4 fanned out swimming through the facility with cat like stealth and heightened grace. Once, the Coda 4 were spiritual warriors in the grand service of the Vibranium Maharajah - and Musa's father - Ali Bashir. After his death they were blood bound to follow his son down a more radical path. It did not take long however for them to submit to Musa's violent yet game changing ideology. Having proven himself in establishing the New Age Nassau. In transforming their home into an advanced and isolated republic of outlaws. As the undisputed Khan of the Rogue Nation, they'd continue to loyally follow him to the end.

From the void of shadows in the ceiling Musa repelled down a black static rope, quickly bringing his state of the art AR-15 to shoulder and sweeping the immediate area any opposition. Thanks to the real-time intelligence being fed to him by the teenage technopath through his ear piece, as well as the video-game like AR visually overlaying his reality through his glasses in concert with the wireless connection to the S3, the Optimus Khan was armed with a crippling technological advantage.

They had come for the wealth of alien research, tech, and developments. They would sweep through the facility, kill any unfortunate hero or security guard who's fate and placed them in the path of an unstoppable force of nature unleashed and strategically focused.

Files were in the process of being hacked. Attacked from within as well as from outside. All Musa delved deeper into the complex.

"You're headed in the right direction, keep going my readings are saying there's something down in the lower area. I've never seen an energy signature like that before. Its...beautiful. Whatever it is its powerful." Sequitur continued to provide logistics. Musa moved swiftly with military precision, sweeping down stairs before vaulting over the railing and free falling 7 flights and hitting the ground with the muted silence of a true NeoShinobi.

If left unchecked he would soon stumble upon the facilities attempt to unlock the secrets of an alien propulsion system. An invaluable piece of tech and the Beast of No Nation's central item for an innovative idea. An idea that would truly allow the Rogue Nation to become a small yet unbeatable stronghold.