Battle of your incarnations.

Ruin Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Ruin Cross

Here is a place where you can battle out your characters incarnations and alignments. For instance, maybe your character has been good, evil, and nuetral you can post a pic of each and what makes hem unique. That way you will be able to get help on which one as yourcharacter most powerful. Or you can even vs. your own two different character accouunts.........

Nuetra(Good)l- Still nuetral, however is more of a careful person, who is a respectful gentle man. Very helpful and nice most of the time.
Nuetra(Good)l- Still nuetral, however is more of a careful person, who is a respectful gentle man. Very helpful and nice most of the time.

VS

Fully Nuetral- He is more of a inbetween. He cares more about balance than anything. However he does care about those who he are close to. Still he will do whatever it takes to strike down an opponent.
Fully Nuetral- He is more of a inbetween. He cares more about balance than anything. However he does care about those who he are close to. Still he will do whatever it takes to strike down an opponent.

vs

Nuetrl(Evil)- Is still a mn of balance, however he is more brutal and careless of who lives and dies. He will muronth utmost goriness.
Nuetrl(Evil)- Is still a mn of balance, however he is more brutal and careless of who lives and dies. He will muronth utmost goriness.

lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By lightning

cool

Avatar image for the_wondering_spider
The Wondering Spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like the middle one looks awesome :D

lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lightning
Evil- doesnt' care about the world is strongest here
Evil- doesnt' care about the world is strongest here
Neutral- educated , quite, main tains the peace
Neutral- educated , quite, main tains the peace
good- rescpects the people and such
good- rescpects the people and such
The Wondering Spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evil one! he looks sick! :D

Ruin Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ruin Cross

Thnx yull. Ya lightning your evil one looks hot!

lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lightning

thanks i'm the Sh!t in these parts lol

lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lightning

gtg peace out

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By man_of_forever
Neutral(Good)- Very peacful, almost no vilence, respectful, only fights to protect.
Neutral(Good)- Very peacful, almost no vilence, respectful, only fights to protect.
Nuetral(Evil)- emotionless, will kill everyone and anyone and say it was becuase of the balance.
Nuetral(Evil)- emotionless, will kill everyone and anyone and say it was becuase of the balance.
Nuetral- doesnt pick sides, is aware of everyone of his actions, takes life into consideration, fights for balance of good and evil.
Nuetral- doesnt pick sides, is aware of everyone of his actions, takes life into consideration, fights for balance of good and evil.
The Wondering Spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Middle one looks sick :D and is a playa look at that honey he is grabbing he sure knows how to pick them lol

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By man_of_forever

hahaha you already know

The Wondering Spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adam Scarlet. evil

Brainwash Evil

The company saved his life and he felt he was in debt, they brainwash him thinking that spider-man was a threat to society, wearing the Scarlet spider suit he went on the hunt of spider-man.

Cares only about his mission and Sammy.

VS

The Wondering Spider.
The Wondering Spider.

Good

After defeating Spider-man he ask the truth about the company he was on. Spider-man told him he was working for the enemy, the company were the creators of rhino and the scorpio. Adam after destroying the lab join a military facility were they would use his talent and made him his new suit. Now he had join Veritas team

Cares about Justice, Sammy, his teammates and the people.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other...

Spider-man 2.0
Spider-man 2.0

Evil, Evil, really EVIL....

If he would ever be Evil it would be because the people hates him. NY calls him the spider-man poser. So If they love their spider so much he would try to frame him killing his legend slowly first dressing up like him killing people. then stalking his family to make him paranoid then at when he lest expect it attack as the black suited Spider-man.

He couldn't care less of the people.....

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
Evil Feral Nova
Evil Feral Nova

Neutral Feral Nova
Neutral Feral Nova

Good Feral Nova
Good Feral Nova
The Wondering Spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! NOVA X :D

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
The Wondering Spider said:
"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! NOVA X :D"
lol yes the evil one is nova X  XD
Avatar image for mistress_satana
Mistress Satana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#16  Edited By Mistress Satana
Good
Good
Neutral
Neutral
EVIL
EVIL
Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Gloom

Let's see, all of my incarnations fighting...

Necromancer Gloom
Necromancer Gloom

Egyptian Kamilah
Egyptian Kamilah
First there was the necromancer, Gloom. She could manipulate shadows, speak with, summon and command spirits as well as use some degree of black magic.

Second was Egyptian, priestess-of-Isis Kamilah. She had enchanted weapons such as flying boots, a telepathic coronet, shielding bracelets and a spellcasting staff.

My third incarnation/character came to me as I was reading The Sandman. She was an oneiromancer (people who get visions through dreams) of the Homo Magi race and, when she died, she was sent to live in the Dreamworld. In the Dreamworld, she could warp reality to do anything she wished. When she dream-projected in our world, however, she was limited to summoning illusory or real dreams into our world and make them solid, as well as use some spells and project her dreamself into the minds of people to control their thoughts. She looked sort of like a fairy because human souls were tweaked to look more magical when they were reincarnated as dreams, hence the wings and colorful hair.^^

Dream-powered Gloom
Dream-powered Gloom
After that, I came up with Dahlia, a witch whose power was derived from a magical sigil tattooed to her right palm. She came from a Gipsy village where she was part of the aristocracy of sort, and she owned a magical staff that she used to draw symbols in the air, which was her way of casting spells. She dressed somewhat medievally and was in love with
Sigil-powered Dahlia
Sigil-powered Dahlia
Andferne, who she joined the Outlaws with. This is the first character I RPed with. 

Later, I was again inspired by The Sandman (but this time by Endless Delirium) and I created Maddison, a young nymph whose mind was warped when her natal forest was destroyed by man. She sought the help of dark nymphs who increased her magic slightly and she was hooked. Looking for more power, she tried a ritual to summon Gaia herelf to beg for more power but ended up summoning Chthton instead. The mystical entity "blessed" her with Chaos Magic of an enormous level, but it shattered her mind. Maddison turned into a crazy, mystical being who wandered across universes without being able to remember why she wanted all that power in the first place.

Sixth was my karma-based character. She was a sort-of witch who could view people's karma and tap into it to fuel random warps in reality or probability, depending on the nature of the karma (good karma = good event, bad karma = bad outcome).  She could also stop time and view the past. She could also read karma off an object, like psychometry.
Karma Gloom
Karma Gloom
This is the character I come up with the fastest, I got the idea and later that day she was all finished. (Unfortunately she was also very quickly gone :P)
Chaos nymph Gloom
Chaos nymph Gloom

Seventh was an Asia-inspired character. Meiling was in possession of the Draconic Staff, an ancient oriental object that could summon the spirits of 9 Dragons to perform various tasks. She had to move to England after her family was killed by envious wizards who aimed to steal the staff. I never really got around to really developping this character, sadly.

Eighth is Melody, the offspring of an Inhuman and a human female, born with a genetic defect. Hoping to cure his little girl who unfortunately has Brittle Bone disease, Melody's father brings her to the Terrigen Mists, which don't heal her buth grant her telepathy and matter bending through vocal commands. By speaking, Melody generates the energy for whatever order she gives to happen, but this aspect of her powers is limited to inorganic matter. I thought this character was cool, I just didn't really get to use her in RPG (except for that one post in Aztek's RP, haha!).

Dragon-powered Meiling
Dragon-powered Meiling
Last is this current character: Adélaïde. Clever Viner will have figured out that she is inspired by Cardcaptor Sakura. Adele, of both Indian and French descent, owns her ancestors' deck of enchanted cards, which contain mystical spirits that obey her. Most cards are linked to a natural element (the Windy, The Firey, etc.) but some are task-oriented (the Move, the Fly, etc.). Unfortunately, Adelaide's ancestors have made quite a few enemies and so she must keep a low-profile. This character I promised myself I'd keep until October, which I've been doing. ^__^

Anyways, if all of these characters were to fight, I would have to say Dreamworld witch Gloom would win. Maddison, the Chaos Magic nymph might hold
Current Gloom, Adélaïde
Current Gloom, Adélaïde
the most raw power, but she suffers from delirium and cannot focus long enough to keep up a good fight. Karma Gloom could possibly have an edge with her time powers and sigil-powered Dahlia is surely skilled, but Dreamwitch Gloom has experience, raw power and technique. I even think she trumps current Gloom, who has numerous cards that could nearly all be useful in battles. Yep, the win would go to Dreamwitch Gloom. Wheeew, it took a while to write, this post, and the layout is weird because of all the pictures, but bear with me. ^_^'
TheDrifter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By TheDrifter

I must say Signil powered Gloom was my favorite........Though I can't say I cared for her love of Andferne........

The Wondering Spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard to pic O_O uhhhhhhhh Chaos, Karma and theN the current

but I'm still not sure lol

nice Gloom collection though XD

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Gloom
TheDrifter said:
"I must say Signil powered Gloom was my favorite........Though I can't say I cared for her love of Andferne........"
Don't you mean you can't say you cared for Andferne himself? ;)
The Rider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By The Rider

Nice work, Gloom.

TheDrifter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheDrifter
l
Original Drift
     Original Drift : An Undead scarecrow with absolutely no powers and little weakness. He had great agility and he was a weapons master but eh, he bored me. So he got burned to death by Hawk.

Second Drift : Based on Punisher, Midnighter and Batman and Deadpool etc etc.
Again, Not alot of powers....Just really good with weapons and yeah he did have some strength
and speed as I recall, but nothing fancy. I used him when I was on ICE Dragons.
Third Drift
Third Drift

Third Drift :  Based on Spawn and The Darkness,
and other dark characters, He was fun to write but I felt
his powers were too much. (control over darkness, fire, germs, the earth itself and several others)
For fear that I might be accused of God-moding....I edited.

Second Drift
Second Drift

Current Drift
Current Drift

Current Drift : The same origin as the Third Drift, except he was less
powered. His only "Super-Human" power is Darkness Control but he
is an Escape artist and a damn fine swordsman as well. So it balances out without him being toooooo over powered.

So, If all of them were to battle? I'd say Third Drift would win, Though it'd be close seeing as how Current Drift has the Evil/Demonic/Cursed Sword
TheDrifter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheDrifter
Gloom said:
"TheDrifter said:
"I must say Signil powered Gloom was my favorite........Though I can't say I cared for her love of Andferne........"
Don't you mean you can't say you cared for Andferne himself? ;)"
  Yeah

:P
Mathews Rome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Mathews Rome

I still like the original... XD

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#25  Edited By Methos
Original (Neutral) Methos
Original (Neutral) Methos
Originally Methos started out completely neutral...

An immortal who just watched things happen and made sarcastic comments here and there. Basically Methos from the TV series lol

He stayed Neutral for quite a while, about 7 months i think, then the Evil Methos came into play lol

Evil Methos
Evil Methos
Evil Methos was a cocky son of a b!tch who didn't care for anyone or anything...

all he wanted was to have fun at the expense of others...

Human, no powers, just an ego the size of America and about as caring lol

Evil Methos hung around for about 5 months before i changed to Good...

Good Methos was fun...

Good Methos
Good Methos
Basically a watcher of the universe who stepped in whenever evil was present...

This is probably the character that most people remember me as, i stayed good since then with only fleeting moments into evil for fun, but my character has pretty much stayed the same as that, a watcher who takes care of things on his own time...

Methos
Methos
he's evolved a bit since then, taking on the time lord essence type stuff but has pretty much remained the same...

Current Methos

The current Methos is a theif with invisibility powers...

since most prople still associate the Dr Who avatars with me, he's still my major character, but for RPG's my character looks more like the one depicted...

Current Methos - Good
Current Methos - Good
also, as a twist, the current Methos has 5 stages of Madness...

• Stage 1: Marked increase in body temperature (approaching 100 degrees Fahrenheit) and a state of general irritability. (Still Good)
  • Stage 2: At 100.1 degrees Fahrenheit the host's body begins to sweat in order to cool itself and the host begins to experience sharp pain similar to migraine headache, convulsions and bloodshot eyes. (Changes allignment to Neutral)
  • Stage 3: The host's eyes become saturate with blood from the capillaries and his mental state degrades into violent paranoia and delusions of persecution. (Allignment Neutral)
  • Stage 4: At this point the host loses all inhibitions and self-consciousness; the subject is at this point capable of literally any behavior patterns, regardless of known personality traits. The subject has no feelings of guilt or remorse and pain is also ignored wholesale. (Allignment Neutral)
  • Stage 5: Upon reaching stage 5, the host's eyes turn from blood red to silver as the quicksilver level in the bloodstream reaches dangerous levels. The host becomes convinced of his own invulnerability and infallibility achieving a megalomaniacal state. (Changes allignment to Evil)

M
~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#26  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
Blue Nova & Crimson Nova
My first character I used in RPGs was Amon Sanders...some kid with great magical powers...and a case of dissociative identity disorder resulting in the good Crimson Nova and the evil Blue Nova. He had the same powers in both personalities, Blue was just less afraid of using his.

My current character...Izaac Masterson aka The Wanderer or Twilight Man has also great magical powers, although they work in a whole different way. Izaac has basically 5 different sets of powers, 4 of the sets are Earth, Air, Water, Fire while the 5th is Eternity that grants stopped aging (unless he wants to age) and various psionic powers. Plus he's got a daemon called Zoria that shifts between 3 forms, a snow leopard, a falcon and a blue dragon. To unlock one set of powers Izaac will have to concentrate lightly on the magic symbol for the particular element he wants to unlock.

Izaac Masterson
Izaac Masterson

Personally I think Wanderer could defeat Crimson Nova, but not Blue Nova. Blue Nova isn't hesitant to kill so he would just use telekinetic magic to, idk, maybe destroy some neurons in Izaac's head.

Crimson Nova however, wouldn't kill, and not Izaac either for that matter, but Izaac's powers are of a lesser scope and that might actually give him the upper hand considering he knows his own powers better. Odds are Izaac will trap Crimson in a giant block of ice or something.

Anyone wanna give another opinion?
~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#27  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

No one? =/

Ruin Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Ruin Cross

WOw Methos you did awesome on that! Wanderer yours is great too.

Hudson Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Hudson Hawk

yeah

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By G'bandit

I like good Methos and the current Twilight man! :D Go! Izaac :D

Hudson Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Hudson Hawk

ok

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Vrakmul

.Cthulhu vs Maledict.  :P My strongest versions.  *Though this battle would last all of two seconds*

caption
caption
 vs                                                                                                                             
caption
caption