Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Institution
No Caption Provided

Echo Base

"Greetings Prisoner" Penny said with a elated voice as she took a seat across the Christmas decorated table from the Magnus 'Gideon Hufflepuff. She maintained a chirpy facial expression full of joy even though the person before her was responsible for throwing Institution schedules and operations into disarray, but after all she was an android and took nothing personal yet the same could not be said from Gideon Hufflepuff.

"You best let me go you daft Golem, you have no idea what I am capable of nor who I am" the elderly man responded but his threat fell on deaf ears as not only was his usual business attire ruined and in tatters but his nose was rotten with a putrid infection one that was being maintained by his healing magic and from the looks of it he was all tapped out for now. Penny simple responded by closing her eyes and smiling "Of course we don't know what you are capable of but from what you've showed so far and based by your current behavior what ever you can do will not stop a 5.56 round from going through your skull and exiting it. Therefore I am content with the current security measures" Penny would then cup her chip as she looked into the horizon in contemplation "However, your subordinate the one who uses the bow is concerning. But we have her sedated after the successful operation Cat Nap, please do not expect her to be freeing you from your predicament because we have much to discuss"

Gideon Hufflepuff scoffed in disgust as he brought up his chained and handcuffed hands up into the air and slammed them on the wooden table "Ezra was useless, I expected more from a Legendary Hero of her caliber. She's failed me already so many times". Penny frowned in disbelief to what Gideon said before she pulled up a holo device which displayed a birds eye view of the fast forward events which had passed "according to our drone you ordered your forces to hold position in enemy territory, after seven hours of non stop combat and to my calculations based on number of arrows in the battlefield. Four million nine hundred fifty-six thousand Dark Elves were killed by your subordinate Ezra, this feat is an accomplishment that by far surpasses the total accumulation of kills made by our organization in our time here" Penny cocked her head side ways "you wasted the potential of Ezra and had her exhausted enough for my my androids to swoop in and disable her, even then she inflicted fifty percent casualties on our total forces" she crossed her arms and raised an eye brow.

"I do not caaare how many individuals she has killed, killing useless meat bags and breaking little trinkets is to be expected when serving under a Magnus but what I do caaare about is victory" Gideon rubbed his eye brows wearily "I needed to rest to replenish my magical reserves, my failure is not a result of my actions. Any true legend worth their salt would be able to protect some one as they had a sleep of decent length". Penny raised her index finger as she was about to respond when she was interrupted by a loud speaker announcement that echoed through out Echo base.

Dimensional rift rupture detected,

the bland voice of an Artificial Intelligence repeated as it detected not one but several intrusions into this dimension. Penny would end their conversation there with out saying anything else and begin to walk away from the prison cell "Put him in with his subordinate Ezra, double the security" she said to guard as she walked out and up stairs where the rest of the Institution Security Synths were gathering. "Status report?" Penny asked to one of the synths who brought up a holoscreen provided by a UAV which marked several areas on a map "Over a dozen individual entities have entered the realm, based on their trajectories monitored by the cloaked aerial drone they appear to be headed towards this location"

Penny crossed her arms "They may be coming for the prisoners, rally the defenses to highest level but do not attack until I give the command. It's in our best interests to conserve as much strength as possible" with that said she would walk to the window of the cabin and look out side as all the remaining Synth's in the realm began to converge back to Echo Base and fortify themselves inside the cabins of the Institution.

James_Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The House Of Obscurity

No Caption Provided

Seated in his throne cigarette in hand, James Batson's eyes flicked between the scenario that was placed upon his eyes, a realm encased in ice and snow with Dark Elves and Guardians, intent on keeping the planet consumed with never-ending frost. Although deceit enveloped the seemingly cheerful daytime, for it seemed that the world was at war...So, of course, the Exorcist's friend and adviser Ra-Shnotic wanted James to enter and capitalize upon the chaos, the Original keeper of knowledge stood tall looking human with the only tell that he wasn't a faint glow around his eyes. Ra stroked his dark beard thinking of ways to convince James to act.

{Think About it James, we could expand our forces, maybe even add some more slaves for the kitchen, you know Dark Elves can cook.}

Looking up from his seat Jame's eyes would narrow in thought as he mulled over what Ra said; and after about 40 seconds of thought he would open his mouth, and these words of wisdom would flow from his lips. "Are you funkin stupid mate? Completely daft? Off your funkin rocker? There are millions of those dark bastards out there."

The Celestial being looked at James boredly and looked around like the answer was obvious {You're one of the most powerful mages in existence bud. You can take em on.}

But James wasn't havin none of it taking a large draft of his cigarette then proceeding to yawn "I think I might go to bed."

Ra-Shnotic sighed deeply and rolled his eyes finally settling on {The Great Archeress Ezra is on the planet.}

The Exorcist Supreme would look up, his mouth twisting in a short smile as he put the cigarette out on the side of his chair.

"Now that's interesting. Set a course then we don't got all day."

The Christmas Dimension (Dark Elf Field Commander's Perspective)

The Field Leader of the Dark Elves Unhan stood in anger counting the losses of his troops, his skin glimmered in shadow as he looked upon the chaos that had been wrought, it was a tragedy, But here, at dawn, the sun seemed to spit yellow venom on the tenebrific land where a broody mist and an atrabilious semblance hung, the black blood of elves stained the world around them, the spinney that hugged the camp drooped and had a dreary look like it was in an eternal slumber. The stock of the trees seeped with sap and like the beads of sweat that the sun sucked from human skin. The glittering morning deity, that was once temporary assuagement for the winds that were to come as it emerged from its night of hiding, now reminded Unhan of another day his forces survived. This made his rage fester more and more at the thought of the archeress that decimated his forces...But he didn't have long to think, seeing as the moment he walked outside he noticed a small secondary sun rising in the sky, he had no time to rally his forces before an incendiary of Hellfire the size of an elephant collided with his campsite, wiping out Unhan and his 5,000 forces.

James Batson POV

Walking through the flames of Hellfire that he had unleashed upon the small army of Dark Elves, James would nod in approval. "That should be a damn good example of why the next group of bastards should do as I say."

Lighting up another cig, the Exorcist would trudge through the fire, and head towards the location that he would later find out to be Echo Base, where Ra-Shnotic told him that Ezra the Cat Archeress was located.

Welp, lets get the show on the ruddy road then.
Welp, lets get the show on the ruddy road then.
Kwan_Capsian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@the_institution: @james_batson:

Within the Abyss of the Ocean, the Forgotten Atlantian kneeled at a portrait of his family. His head bowed as he muttered prayers to the sea gods above, calling not only on those of Greek origin, but of Nordic, and even Hindu. He prayed for his own sanity, and the sake of his family’s safety in the afterlife. The whispers of demise and hope escaped his lips echoed throughout the ink black waters of the ocean. After his prayer ended, he grabbed his Trident and left the cave he resided in.

He wasn’t sure what needed to be done today, as he swept the oceans over a few thousand times in the past. Nothing new was to come up today, but he still made his daily routine to make sure his land was not defiled by humans or other Altantians alike. Through the dark murky waters, Kwan made his way through the seabeds, collecting trinkets he found interesting. His life was simple, as simple as the deep sea creatures he resided with, go out, scavenge, and return home. Boredom wasn’t something he considered, but loneliness has always been a part of his being, eventually he tried it like a friend.

+++

The Rejected Son rocketed through the water, pushing it behind him as he continued his voyage. However, something was different, the darkness around him began to change, as it seemed to have brightened. And the surface appeared to be a lot closer than usual. Perhaps he should emerge and use the landscape, so he did just that. He surfaced, only to find that he wasn’t where he was supposed to be. The Sky above him was dark, and everything around him was covered in snow. He wasn’t where he was supposed to be, and that troubled him.

He left the water and went unto the snow, letting the cool breeze hit his skin. The darkness empowered him, and the large streamed provided him with an efficient amount of water. However, he wasn’t entirely sure of what monster lingered within these heavily forested area, but due to the snarls he can hear. They were approaching him, and quickly. With his trident in hand, Kwan readied himself for battle, as it appeared he was chosen for some sort of contest.

Not even seconds later, a group of over a dozen tall,dark elves figures emerged from the trees. Weapons of shadows within their hands, they surrounded Aquaticus, and he wasn’t entirely sure of what they could do. Then, they struck, four of them rushed the Rejected Son, their strength was above his own. Their swords of darkness grazed his exposed skin, drawing blood as they struck in harmony. They weren’t like the Atlanteans he faced in battle many times before, they seemed much stronger than him, even when their own weapons of darkness fed him strength as well as pain.

Yet, while they outnumbered him, he used his nimbleness as an advantage. He began to block the oncoming barrage of attacks with his Trident, but once again their strength and numbers put him at a disadvantage. So instead of locking himself in their mercy, he began to be more mobile, and used the darkness around him to hasten his step. With a leap he managed to escape the four, and used his Trident’s length to get them at bay. The moment it grazed their skin, their fluids would leave them drier than skeleton bones.

The moment he downed them, the rest began to attack, and he knew he wouldn’t have the same luck fighting that many at once. So he called upon the stream, letting tendrils of water leave the lakes, grabbing them and pulling them back into the stream. The pressure of the water began to change, equalling about twice the pressure of Earth’s inner core. Crushing them in the water, and destroying their bones as the stream carried them away. Kwan used this moment two bathe in the blackened stream waters, providing him the means of hydration and strength to move on. However he was sure this wasn’t the last time, so he walked along the stream, not sure where he was headed, but hopefully he could get some answers.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

No Caption Provided

Those who believe in Angels and those powers they hold the pure light of the universe, they also believe in what Demons and their kin hold a connection to, and that connection is Darkness. A single substance that at its very core is both light and darkness. Because there cannot be light without darkness, as everything casts a shadow even the invisible. It may not be visible to the naked eye but it does, within the Void or Shadow Realm all is seen. Many believe the Void is only darkness, but it has its light albeit dim, as it needs the light to hold its power. Within the Void connections to everything and everywhere are held at a point, within the Void only the mightiest and bravest can step. One of those who stepped into this world this dimension was Gen Esis, something that left a long lasting scar upon his very soul. Something that to this day Jones can sense and feel. When something disrupts or gathers that can harness darkness, those powerful enough can feel it. An if capable of entering the void again can venture to the point of disruption.

His skin trembles and churns, he can feel the darkness inside him it speaks to him...it wants answers. He tries to ignore it, he had been trying so hard to ignore the power deep inside. This darkness it had seeped deep into his very core long ago, and no amount of ignoring or supressing will ever truly make it disappear. As everything casts a shadow, and Jones is that embodiment of shadow. He no longer can ignore his powers of darkness, they want to be used they want to find out exactly what caused the disruption. And in the back of his mind, he was all too curious and intrigued as to what exactly could shake up the Void. Finally letting his darkness go, taking the lock from its cage his body trembled once again with its power. His dark blue skin now almost devoid of any color, it was a dark void itself. In its center upon his chest the Void access burned bright red. Breathing in deep his hands then trembled and he pulled his fingers inward into snapping position and with a single muscle he snapped his fingers.

The air around him eased and he smiled as his body warped inward spinning into a spiral until it was gone disappearing into the void once again, the first time in ten years as a matter of fact. As he came to within the Shadow Realm his entire body ached "I do really hate that.." he spoke as a myriad of creatures swarmed him and attacked, the last moment each creature stopped serrated appendages stopping just inches from his body...each speaking in a raspy voice "Geeeeen.....you return....King?"Jones growled at them and they all stepped back arms at there sides waiting for there orders. Jones stood his eyes bright red, his old demon self flashing through his mind as he spoke "I am no longer Gen, you will call me Jones and no I am no longer your King. You will stay here though and remain until someday I find a way of destroying this entire realm without effecting anything." the creatures snarled but did as they were told bowing to Jones and disappearing into the darkness.

Jones waved his hand in front of him and asked "I want to see the disruption that called out to us...." an instant later images shown out of thin air in front of Jones, he watched as the small woman known as Ezra laid waste to an offshoot of dark elves that Jones had never even heard mentioned. Within a dimension only called Christmas, he laughed at its abstract way of being called something humans see as loving and yule tide festivities. He honestly cared not for the realm, as it was off world and he cared little anymore for anything that had to do with the Darkness. He tried quite hard not to even to use that ability. Burying it deep so that even he had no need for it, but the Void always returns what has been lost. Jones knew that now, but now he only wanted one thing. To find this Ezra, someone of her ability to disrupte such a power as Darkness even the small amounts in these Dark Elves....intrigued him.

"Well seems like I have a date." Jones told himself before ripping up a portal to the realm and stepping through.

Christmas Dimension

The portal opened to the frigid air of this realm, the name definitely fit as he moved through the snow. Crunching beneath his monstrous frame he quickly made it to the top of a hill. Soon he could feel the eyes of more than a dozen Dark Elves on him, the sound of their bow strings filling his ears. A smile came to his face "Two choices boys, you could either go ahead and let rip those bolts and HOPE that they actually cause me harm....OR you could simply take this as it is...I surrender. What does that movie line say?.....Take me to your leader."

No Caption Provided

Blitz__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Blitz__
No Caption Provided

"WAAAAAAAAAH!"

A blue blur blasts out of a portal opening above a crystal-colored lake, frozen over by the cold temperatures. Falling and crashing atop its icy surface, the blur begins to slip and slide across the lake before crashing into the snow, burying his face into the cold fluffiness. A few moments were taken as the blue figure pulled his head free from the freezing entrapment, revealing a set of blue quills, before turning around to see the portal he had just entered was on the verge of closing.

"Whoa! No!"

Running across the frozen lake was a fruitless venture as he slid across the embankment, tripping and falling onto his back as his only way back to Earth vanished from existence, gone in a blink of an eye. Not even a week spent on that green planet, and already another portal had swallowed him to another unknown place. Shivering in the cold and rubbing his arms, the hedgehog tried and failed at multiple attempts to get up from his icy seat.

"That’s it! I’ve had enough!"

The blue hedgehog began set his arms and legs on the frozen ground before becoming nothing more than a blue, circular blur, dashing off the ice and onto solid albeit snowy ground. Rubbing some of the white crystals off of himself, the hedgehog sneezed as the cold began to get to him. Usually, the cold would not really bother him but, after landing face first into snow and laying on the ice, the speedster began to feel chilly.

Nothing a quick run won’t fix! Get that ol' blood a'pumpin'!

No Caption Provided

A smirk showed itself on his features as time began to slow. The snowfall appeared to be moving in slow motion as each individual flake could be seen. Blitz’s legs became a red blur as he ran forward as he himself became a blue blur. The ice would make it difficult to gain traction, especially for starting and stopping, but that did not bother him as he began running upwards in circles along the bark of a tree until he reach the top, balancing precariously on its tip with the back of his sneakers. His left hand shield his eyes from the snow as he peered the landscape around him. There had to be a distinguishable landmark or a place he could take refuge in until he can figure out a plan as to what to do next.

His emerald eyes narrowed before widening upon spotting something in the distance. There was a base of some kind not far from here, and it would be the perfect place for him to hangout until he got his bearings. Smirking with smug satisfaction, the blue hedgehog leaped form his perch before spiraling towards the ground as a condensed ball of fur. Slamming into the ground before spinning off into the distance, Blitz uncurled himself and regained his footing, approaching the base at speeds as the snow was upturned and sent flying by the velocity he was traveling at.

There were of course elves and spiders galore, but the hedgehog ignored them as he trudged along, appearing as nothing more than a blue blur. Smirking, the fast furball noticed a bit of a slope as he came to the edge of a cliff.

INCOMING!”

Kicking up his speed another notch, Blitz shot himself across the slope the cliff provided, soaring through the air towards the base. He chuckled as he felt the cold, brisk air travel and float along his quills. This sensation of being basically weightless, of flight, however temporary, gave a rush like no other to the adrenaline junkie speed demon.

As he fell, Blitz curled into a ball as he began bouncing off of several trees, like the entire forest was a pinball machine before he finally bounced off one last tree, rolling on the ground before stopping to a halt, skidding on the slick snow. Putting a fist to his hip and another giving a two-finger salute, the hedgehog stared at the base in all its glory, including the dozens upon dozens if not more soldiers that stood guard. In hindsight, maybe he should not have just rolled up so casually to this well-guarded area in front of all these guns. Whatever. Not like this had been the worst situation he has ever been in.

No Caption Provided

’Sup. Hey, none of you would happen to have some hot cocoa or something warm to wear? Oh, and some directions back to Earth? Or my old home?”

Blitz smiled as his eyes wandered around their snowy surroundings and began to tap one of his red-sneakered feet.

Also, what is this place? It’s so weird! Like there are all sorts of weird creatures and treasure chests everywhere! And is it always snowing so much?”

A number of questions launched at these synths as the hedgehog kept his jovial and boundless nature, never appearing to run out of energy as he kept talking and fidgeting. How would they respond to the little blue-quilled alien?

Avatar image for the_institution
The_Institution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Institution

@james_batson: One would think that such a powerful display of power would sway the Dark Elves from contemplating on any future attacks on Batson but the truth was the Dark Elves of this realm were stubborn and fearless, even with several thousand of them being vaporized by the attack there still remained the numerous scouting forces of the camp that were not present when the fire ball hit.

Even then as the seconds went by the Dark Elves which were killed by the army destroying fire ball would begin to reform out of the darkness of the realm, several dozen or so every minute but the night was waning it was fortunate for everyone in the realm that it was past its peak for if it was the entire army would have reformed in as little as a single minute. Now as Batson progressed the Dark Elves changed their strategy and split in a series of smaller groups while spreading out in order to avoid being taken out by another large area attack.

A thousand Dark Elves split into one hundred groups would attempt to surround him as they conjured their bows of Darkness and readied their strings, this was the last bunch of Elves between Echo Base and Batson for the other patrols had already gone to hunt the other new comers. Then with no warning the thousand strong Dark Elf army unleashed a rainstorm of arrows and continued to unleash them towards Batson in an endless fashion as they refused to give him a moments respite to take cover or run away with out risk of being hit by an arrow.

@kwan_capsian: Off into the distance Kwan would be able to perceive the illumination of Echo Camp as bright lights that lit the interiors of the Cabin shown with a brilliance that could be seen up to a mile away, for Kwan it would appear he was close to an apparent civilization however, travel in the Christmas Dimension is no easy task for everyone. The river that Kwan was following would lead to a checkpoint or rather a Black Elf Camp which was currently engaging wildlife the wildlife in particular being giant Polar Bears.

The numbers in the conflict easily in the hundreds for both sides and it appeared that the Polar Bears were losing the fight, the Berserker's of the Dark Elves effortlessly beginning to crush the bears into a bloody pulp of flesh and fur with a single blow as Kwan's presence augmented their strength, it would only be a matter of minutes before the Dark Elves win and there seemed to be no other way to continue traveling through the river with out engaging in the conflict.

@darkchild: Indeed it would be accurate to assume that the Dark Elves could speak but those with an evil alignment were only spared from being targeted, the Dark Elves gazed silently at him but weapons ready. After several seconds of awkward silence the Dark elves complied to neither of the statements Jones made and instead a pair brought over a wooden chest of darkness before him and laid it upon the ground before turning their backs to him.

The chest emanating a dark green energy that could be both seen and felt, then the Dark Elves brought a second one and placed it beside the first one. Finally one of the Dark Elves spoke

"What thee needeth lies in one of these chests, thy path anon rests in the hands of fate.

thee doth not containeth the sustenance yond we desire, acquireth thy reward and leaveth us beest"

The Dark Elf who spoke gestured to the left chest then the right as if gesturing Jones to choose, upon doing this gesture the rest of his companions stepped into the shadows of the winter trees and melded into the darkness. Disappearing entirely.

No Caption Provided

@blitz__: The Synth's would stare at Blitz in an ominous silence, while they did not point their guns at him they were in a gun ready position. After some time of awkward silence the ice was broken metaphorically by the arrival of the android Penny who exited the main cabin of Echo Base and in a chirpy demeanor placed a hand on her hip while both saluting and winking towards Blitz "Salutations!" she shouted happily before easing her composure to a more neutral stand and walked towards Bliz.

"Welcome to Echo Base, I am Penny Polendina the current Administrative Officer of this camp. It appears as if you are one of the many strangers that have been heading here" she cocked her head to the side as she reviewed the statements he made earlier which were caught by her audio receptors then continued while clapping and resuming to the prior elated facial expression "How wonderful you come here with no hostile intent!"

She looked at one of her synths and spoke to it "Please bring our guest some pleasantries" turning back to Blitz she offer the small blue figure her hand "would you kindly follow me in doors sir?" Penny paused before continuing "there is a high probability of combat transpiring with in the hour by third parties and being out doors is not suitable choice for you at the moment"

James_Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Shadow's shifted, and like the levels on a video game the army of Elves respawned leaving James to pull out his freshly lit cigarette and shake his head, "Bullocks, can't catch a break can I?" Bows were drawn taut and arrows were pointed directly at the heart of the Exorcist Supreme.

But things were never as they seemed with Batson as he simply stood strong, noncaring, even as arrows hailed down upon him hitting nothing but air...but they didn't know that, from the perspectives of the elves James was as dead as the trees whipped with cold.

Shaking his head several hundred feet away James would continue along his way as the warriors boasted of who's arrow took down the legendary Hellblazer, the illusion holding true long after he was gone. "Dark elves, what a bunch of twats."

Echo Base

The snow became so thick that the trees appeared as the confetti, as if they were the flakes that danced. Everywhere there was light, every crystal magnifying the rays from above, the mountain as brilliant as any camera flash, and though while not cold James was tired of walking, his lungs not caring much for the cold, and while he had absolutely no idea where he was going, he knew he would wind up where he needed to be, which appeared to be the Echo Base.

Waltzing up to the door James would calmly knock twice, "Oi! Any of you buggers mind openin' the door?"