Bastion of Cosmic (Cosmic Council Team Location)

• 73 results
_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By _Goliath_

Bastion of Cosmic

One of the most dangerous strongholds in the universe. Never before has a sanctuary as revolutionary as the Bastion been raised. Capable of giving beings the size of three planets a comfortable living space, along with fitting two billion soldiers inside comfortably by defying the laws of physics themselves.. The Bastion was built into a "lost" black hole, meaning it never will have the capability to destroy. It instead works as a wormhole into another section of the galaxy. The very unfinished border of the universe that Goliath was created in. The wormhole has no protection on it's entrance. Instead launching the unlucky soul into an outpost of political minions, in eye distance of the outpost is the Bastion.

The bastion is consisted of living quarters, barracks, hangars, armories, super-weapon, and a Council Hall. The bastion however is not composed of a single foundation, the rooms move to convenience for the masters. Panels moving over each other in an exact sequence to keep breathable air inside.

Hangars

Fighter Hangar
Fighter Hangar

The hangars vary on needed size, fighters only being less than a fraction of a panel, while entire fleets can be sent from hangars. Each hangar has hundreds of engineers at work 24/7, keeping ship's maintenance and keeping the floors clean. Several Zognarra pumps along with much fewer rest cots. Backbreaking labor goes through to keep Hangars in order. Without the engineers it's just a garage for ships, useless ships and Zognarra.

Living Quarters

Each living quarter is the exact same size no matter what the size of the occupants in the room are. The configured physics in the room keeping each occupant at 6'0. The rooms are built around the member's own personality and strengths. Allowing for comfort and a high grade of safety. The rooms are each prepared with an adjustable elevator with the ship's shape to go straight to the Council Hall without any interruption.

No Caption Provided

Barracks

The Many
The Many
Cosmic Rangers
Cosmic Rangers

Literally two billion troops reside on the bastion, these numbers make the bastion almost incapable of surviving an unwanted entrance except for the flaw. Their weapons and armor are mass produced, meaning each is very cheaply made. The troops are never well trained, even the least savvy soldier could take one of these troops down one on one, however in entire numbers of soldiers they are a threat to be reckoned with, though their piloting skills outdo their battlefield skills. There is... an elite thousand though that are the main force in the Bastion, only a dozen of these troops would be needed to lead the many to conquer. Unlike the many they are using a very highly engineered armor, along with heavy-grade weaponry. Their battlefield skills are beyond that of most elite soldiers. The barracks are not composed of cots or beds, they are instead made with several aqua pods. Once a soldier crawls in a lubricated gel fills the tank, preserving the soldier, sealing wounds and almost immediately knocking them out. Each pod is moved under a floor panel and ceiling panel. When duty calls, the pod enters a vacuum tube taking it to the drop-off sanctum. Thousands of pods are moved into transport ships within three minutes to be armored and ready on the ship.

Zognarra

No Caption Provided

Zognarra is a very plentiful food source, and is easily manipulated. Each serving can change the taste sensation. The sensation of breakfast, lunch, and dinner with a cheesy taste to it. Each Zognarra pump is usually next to a cup dispenser to put it in. Zognarra comes out in a paste and is usually eaten with a spoon. However, those who snag the right stuff can usually make a refreshing protein shake out of the paste, or dip chips into it. Zognarra is what keeps every man on the Bastion fed and full. If you only knew where the Zognarra comes from, trust me you would never! And I mean never even attempt to think about taking another bite of it!

Starfreezer

No Caption Provided

The Starfreezer is the Bastion's enforcer and crown. The Starfreezer is a super-cooled beam that goes ages past sub-zero temperatures. It's ray capable of freezing asteroid fields and planets solid. Several hyper-frozen particle batteries go into a central plasma ray. By the time it fires from the Bastion, several spikes of ice are spawning in space. But during the time in which you read these sentences the frozen planet has shattered into asteroids.

The Bastion Station

No Caption Provided

The Bastion Station in all it's glory. The Bastion is the pinnacle of authority, with connections to every planet under it's control. A constantly reforming sphere. A military base in it's final prime. It is home to the universe's best; some not even from this universe. Wherever or whenever they come from they are the the ones who hold the reigns to the universe. Civilizations sacrifice citizens for mercy under the Dominant Rule, while others gladly make testaments of logic and order with the Alpha Peace. Which brings us to the final area of the Bastion. And arguably one of the most important rooms in this universe. The Council Hall

The Council Hall

No Caption Provided

Nobody leaves with anything that isn't permitted. The Council Room is covered with metals of extreme durability. The only way in and out is through the elevator pods in the Council Member's room. The Room is prepared with it's own life support and fuel and is generally an escape ship on it's own if by somehow the Bastion was destroyed. Mortals who enter here have the chance of death from the pure uncomprehending that they would face. Certain subjects those with feeble minds could survive. But the main attraction in the room is the map. The Map resides in the center of the round table. Given a full 3D view of the known Universe. Once Coordinates are entered a full satellite view of the planet is given

OOC

You know the RP Rules, apply to them.

The Many is just cannon fodder. While the Rangers need respect. Take them with high regard.

The Council Room is highly dangerous to enter. You are entering an inescapable room with the most powerful being in the universe, with the chance of one meditation making your eyes melt in three and a half different ways.

If you want to join there is two things you need. To be considered a cosmic, and to choose a political party. Pro-Offense, Pro-Growth

Very sorry for the wait!

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YES!

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is very cool.

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome!

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By hunterzillas

@_goliath_:

So..........when do we hold our first meeting? My first move as a member is that we call ourselves the Council of the Cosmos.

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hunterzillas: Once we get enough cosmics into this gumbo I'll start a PM to organize.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@_goliath_: Glad to see more space stuff here , nice job.

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_goliath_:

Question, how many Cosmics do we have?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_goliath_: Where does that Zognarra stuff come from?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_goliath_:

Indeed it is.......also, I like your Godzilla avatar. As my name clearly states, I'm a big Godzilla fan.

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hunterzillas: I know right!? He's so fvcking awesome!

Like, favorite, subscribe, Follow me on twitter, add me on Facebook, follow me on Instagram, snapchat me,

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering our standards. It varies.

In the PM with the potentials we will do a tournament deciding who is powerful enough to make it. If somebody wishes to join in the future, they will choose one person in the council and challenge them. If they win, Council seat, if not they scram.

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_goliath_:

Sounds good enough for me......Do I have to do that, or am I already in?

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hunterzillas: You still gotta run through. It determines your rank. While everyone is equal in the council, there is a silent ranking system. This might dictate on how the anonymous votes sway.

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

_Full_Current_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_

@hunterzillas

@_full_current_

@naamah_obyzouth

@encriptor

@darkchild

@wearelegion

To all who have joined this council, go, find threats, find people to join the council. Also, PM me whether or not you are Alpha Peace or Dominant Rule.

I hate to steal form another RPG thread, but they do have a similarity to us, and their job is kind of our job, protecting all of creation....by putting it within our rule.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg-9/qthe-speed-corps-sentries-to-the-multiverse-hq-q-1630244/?page=1

^-Check there for the some of the rules...ish stuff.

Avatar image for emperor_von_doom
Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#32  Edited By Emperor_von_Doom
No Caption Provided

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By hunterzillas
Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hunterzillas:

You have made a grave error in allying with Darkchild.

This is your only warning.

_Full_Current_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_full_current_:

I am Emperor Otto von Doom, king of Elysia, rival of the Keijijo, terror of Asgard, conqueror of Doomworld, unifier of the Infinity Gauntlet, and scourge of the free world.

All will crumble to my iron will, and all will be united under Doom.

And who are you?

_Full_Current_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperor_von_doom: though it is in no concern of you I am Gideon Mikaelson. My hunger for knowledge knows no bounds. my goals are of no concern to you " his eyes surge with a strange Blue Power as he turns to walk away" . I do not crumble

Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Full_Current_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By _Full_Current_
Indeed we shall
Indeed we shall

Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Full_Current_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what do you mean

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_full_current_@jack_@darkchild@wearelegion@naamah_obyzouth@encriptor

Omega walked through the Bastion Station, looking upon the glory of the magnificent base. Passing by the barracks, he was saluted by the soldiers. Upon seeing the forces, Omega couldn't help but give the faintest smile. All of them were here to serve them, the council, and Omega knew that they would be needed someday soon.. Omega continued onwards then, going into the hangar. The cold room housed ships of all kinds, all of them currently being attended to by engineers.

"Good to see that everything is in order," Omega spoke silently to himself, continuing his path to where his intended destination was...The Council Room.

At last, Omega looked upon the door that led to the meeting place of the most powerful people of this universe, and maybe the next. These doors would not open to anyone, except the members of this council. Without a sound, the doors opened before Omega, and he walked into the council room, sitting in the nearest chair he found. Behind him, the doors closed, and with that, Omega waited. He had invited several others to the first "official" meeting. He hoped they wouldn't be late.

Of course, time has no meaning to them, as they were above it, and beyond.

_Full_Current_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hunterzillas: Gideon sat in his chair with wires connected to the sockets in the armor that he'd been confined to for so long as a mono toned computerized voice rang out " stabilization complete " Gideon stood and stretched his non existent muscles " excellent" he stated in a long and drawn voice as his arm began to buzz . He raised it " yes what is it D.A.V.A " the voice then reminded him of his very tight schedule and a meeting he could not miss " oh right meeting of course" and whith that he began to walk down the hall way to the meeting place " I hope they don't mind i brought all this equipment with me " he smiled and thought to him self" they shouldn't with out it i'd explode and take this whole place with me. "

Raizen_Aoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperor_von_doom: They align with me, not the beast Darkchild. Remember this Doom as I could unmake you with the snap of a finger.

Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can throw @high_queen_maria and @lord_high_protector your way as Alpha peacers.

@the_founder is probably also an alpha peace guy.

Not sure whether the Hierarchy and @grand_overseer_mu would be on the bad guy side or just enemies of the entire council due to the hierarchy's whole genocide every human and near-human in the universe plot.

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vrakmul:

Well, spots have already been chosen, but if they don't start answering this post, then I'll just place you in the team.

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By hunterzillas

@vrakmul:

At the very most, I can probably take ONE of them into the council. Need more people to respond.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vrakmul:

At the very most, I can probably take ONE of them into the council. Need more people to respond.

I'd probably offer you Maria then due to Thule being a crippled invalid who needs to spend most of his time sleeping in a sarcophagus.

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By hunterzillas

@vrakmul:

Ok, so you are on the council as the last member. your job is...

Planetary Official of the Council keeps the peace between planets going smoothly. Simply a diplomat with a way at words. This role has no requirements.