Baptized in Fire

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By The_Ghostshell

This RP is the first chapter to a two part rpg. This first part is STRICTLY for Hellfire Club members.

For years the Hellfire Club reigned over the world. Then, suddenly and without warning, they simply disappeared. The greatest collection of villains simply drifted apart and went there separate ways. Some joined other teams, some choose to walk a different path or so it seemed. The truth was, the Inner Circle never lost contact. Meeting in the darkest corners of the world they plotted and schemed, manipulating events and altering the course of history.

Now, with the return of Magneto and the heroes all but destroyed, the Hellfire Club returns. Sending messengers around the globe, Gambler sits an waits for his brothers and sisters to return. So they may forge new breed of evil, and become the greatest Dynasty the world has ever known.

Only Hellfire Club members may participate in chapter one.

You will start out somewhere other then the Hellfire Club. Messengers have been dispatched to your location. Each of them carries a scroll with instructions and a map to the Hellfire Mansion (which is in Paris, France)

At the very end, heroes may join, only to gather themselves and prepare for chapter two.

ooc: coming soon

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Final Arrow

It was the same old story, Being one of the most dangerous men in the world drew some big attention, Arrow found himself sitting in an empty bar in Texas, His feet sat on a round wooden table, Two chairs sat across from him, A old large fan span above his head, The dukebox was playing Rage against the machine, I want do what you tell me, A bulls skull hung above the mirror behind the bar.

"Arrow com out with your hands up" outside the bar sat a large number of us marines, Two tanks and alot of amunition, Arrow had been on a rather large killing spree from one side of the dust filled state to the other, Wiping out full villages and cities and now it came to this a bar fight to end all bar fights.

Arrow span his shot glass on the table, The whiskey spilled over the top of the glass as he took another sip, Picking up the half empty bottle he made his long way to the door, The wind blew his black jacker back, showing his pale torso, It was scared and rough, But he was built, Not one portion of his body was fat, Two red eyes looked out over the mini army that met him, He pulled back his long snow white hair and then it cracked , The smile of death.

They did not know what hit them, The tanks sunk into the ground and not one shot was fired as Arrow tore them apart, He was moving to fast, Arms and legs flew over the dust , As he ripped into the men before him, intestings spilled into the dust and growen men cried to the curel monster to stop and he did when they where all finally dead, He stood in the center of them his bottle at his side, The neck touched his two lips as he took a swig.

Flames surrounded him, As the bar exploded behind him, A man stood in the smoke holding something for the dark lord, Something he had been waiting on.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell

A long black limousine slowly made its way up the long twisting drive way of the Hellfire Club. The Mansion was centuries old but was in prestige condition. Kings, Presidents, Tyrants, and even Gods, all of them had graced the halls of this great institution. Gambler sat in the back seat staring out the window before his driver came around back and opened the door.

Welcome home Sir. Its been far to long if you don’t mind my saying. All thee arrangements you asked for have been carried out. I have personally taken responsibility for the messengers Sir. And I can assure you all is going according to plan.

Reaching into his long black trench coat, Gambler removed a wad of hundred dollar bills, folded up and held in place by a diamond money clip.

“Very good.” He said before nonchalantly tossing the money at the driver.

Once inside the memories came crashing down on Gambler like a tidal wave. Pictures of former members lined the halls, statues of Last Arrow and Forever where posted at each end. Famous weapons were on display, housed in a beautiful crystal case. Making his way towards the Last Arrow statue, Gambler placed his hand on its shoulder, suddenly the wall behind the statue opened up to reveal a long descending stone stairway. The lights came on over head with each step Gambler took until he reached the bottom of a massive chamber. As the light came on over head, it reflected of the pure gold table placed in the center of the room. Only the most privileged members knew of this room, only the most trusted where allowed in, and only the greatest villains ever sat, in the Inner Circle of the Hellfire Club.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Chameleone

The city of Berlin was quiet. Chameleone lied on his hotel bed, eyes wide open. His claws were stained in blood. It was from some businessman, a rich one. It had happened hours ago and since then, the blood had dried and encrusted his green hands with a layer of red gore. Chameleone laughed at how easy it was, how fun it was. He remembered the thrill he got from it, slowly sinking his claws into the man’s throat, hearing him gargle on his own blood, eventually drowning in it. Chameleone, bursted out into sheer laughter of the memory, it became maniacal and psychotic, just as he had become. The once great hero of the Phoenix Guard, had now become this.

Cham’s slits in the side of his head he called ears heard something, or someone. It was footsteps, eight different sets. It was getting closer. They were at his door. The next thing he heard was "Polizei, Polizei.”

Berlin’s finest had arrived at his door. The police wasted no time in entry. A breaching charge was placed on the door. It exploded and the police rushed in, only to find no one there. Numerous voices spoke in German. “Is this the right room?” Soon after that, a policeman fell to the floor, a pool of blood forming around his neck. Chameleone was there, they just couldn’t see him. Camouflage was a remarkable advantage that he had in a fight. The officers were panicked. They shot randomly in all directions, shooting each other in the process. They were all dead, without Chameleone doing anything, except one. Chameleone came out of his camouflage and neared the policeman’s face. He was terrified. Cham laughed in the face of him. He grabbed his arm firmly, his claws sinking deep below the flesh into the bone. With one easy pull, the arm came off. The Policeman shrieked in pain, Cham dropped the arm right next to him. He exited the hotel room only to find a note. It said to meet in the Hellfire Mansion in Paris. He knew who the letter was from, and he was glad to accept the invitation, the invitation to be part of Hellfire once more.

Post Edited:2007-12-01 18:39:36

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Post Deleted.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Darkchild

Darkchild sat in a local bar, dusting the dirt still on his shoulders.

"Swear to god 6 feet would have been just fine." Saying to himself as he walks out of the bar and heads down the allies.

A man walking behind him reaches for him and grabs DC shoulder but in an instant can feel the warmness of his own blood run down the side of his body. "Do not touch me" DC says as he turns to see his mugger. "Pity I was going to give one night out of a year and not kill." Leaning down and torturing the would be mugger, remembering his times at the HFC and his allowed to torturing some of the guards. "Good times" he says to himself standing and walking from the body he leaves, but as soon as he reaches the end of the ally another approaches him from behind "Do these humans never learn?" Turning finding a man in black who stares at DC and hands him an envelope. DC looks down at the envelope and his well known grin graces his face. "I know that emblem anywhere." Looking up at the man still standing in front of him. "You may leave" waving at the man who disappears into the shadows. "Paris is a very fine place."

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Barguest

Nina sat in a cosmopolitan London coffee shop. The sky was overcast, and shrill seagulls scraped the skies with their crone-like calls. She downed the dregs of her cup and looked out of the dank window. The night would come soon, and she was finding it harder and harder to hold back the wolf. Nina was only just holding onto her status as the dominant one of the three. Ghast's power had become all consuming, unlike Wisp, who had gone from Guiding light, to conscience, to a mere whisper in her ear.

She felt the table as her cup came into contact with it, she looked down, she'd been staring into space again and holding the empty container in mid air. She shook her head. She hadn't been sleeping lately, the dreams she'd been having since she came back from the spirit world... That damn dog running through her head, she wondered if she was going mad, or if she'd one day BECOME Ghast. She needed more coffee, something stronger, she had to stay awake. She had to keep her mind off her dark thoughts, thoughts that weren't hers... they COULDN'T be, right?

"Gawd, I'm on the brink..." She sighed to herself, she ran her hand through her hair and looked meaningfully at a waitress. "Wakeup juice this way," she thought to herself. Nina brushed little specks off her suit, she felt restless somehow. It was like she was waiting for someone... but no one had asked to meet with her. She felt the wolves were sitting patiently in the other Plane, like dogs waiting at the door for their master. Wisp's uneasyness made Nina tremble slightly, even though the room was warm.

A barista came over to her table with a cup she hadn't asked for, "Um...I think theres a mistake...?" She looked up at him with amber eyes.

"This was ordered for you," He set down an espresso and her bill, under the bill was a crisp white envelope. Unmarked. She slid her nail under the paper and unfolded the note.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By WARLOCK2792

“Osiris, Dark Lord of the underworld, hear my plea…”

A young man with short, spiked, black hair was chanting before an altar of Osiris. His hair was short, spiked, and black as a Raven’s wings. A red cloak, black pants, and a black shirt were all that concealed his perfect, bronze body. His eyes were lifeless, and filled with a black liquid. A sign that he is, yet again, invoking the power of forces greater than himself. In front of the altar, laid a young man, who was bound with chains to the temple’s concrete floor. A pentagram had been drawn around his shivering body. Candles at each corner of the star-like figure. His eyes were filled with fear as he gazed upon the face of his abductor. Nothing in this world could free him now. Tears fell down his cheeks as he watched his captor step closer to him.

“Come to the aid of your faithful servant!”

The young man known as “Mage”, was now standing above his victim. Although he was already immortal, mage was not invincible. However, with sacrifices to Osiris, he was on his way to changing that. For every sacrifice he made to Osiris, was one that gave him a chance at a new life, should his current one be ended. Every soul he sends to Osiris, gives him a chance to resurrect either himself, or someone he finds worthy of being brought back from the dead. While he has never had to use any of his “lives”, it still never hurt to be totally secure. And with the death of the young man standing before him, this would only take him up to six.

“Let the hands of Osiris rise and stake their claim! With this sacrifice, I expand your kingdom, and my existence!”

With the words spoken, Mage raised the dagger high above the young man. The victim’s muffled scream was lost in the darkness, as the dagger pierced through his heart, ending his life. As soon as the ritual was complete, four dark hands rose from the ground, and dragged the young man’s lifeless body down to the underworld. Mage began to glow a dark purple. A white smile came across his face. The spell, yet again, was a success. He began to make his way to the temple’s exit. As he stepped out into the night, he turned to his left, and saw a man in a dark black suit, who looked like he had been there for quite some time. The man approached Mage at a normal pace. Normally, Mage would have adopted a defensive stance, ready to destroy the stranger, and anything he tried to send at him. But something about this man made him believe that he was no threat whatsoever. The man gave him a note, and simply walked back to his car, and drove away. Confused, Mage proceeded to open the note. As he read its contents, a bright white smile came across his face. Someone had finally taken notice of his talents.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Darkchild

DC finally reaches Paris, but decides to do some sight seeing before going to see the one man he knows sent for him.

His first stop is a bar, and drinking himself into a stupor. A man stumbles and knocks into DC causing him to drop his drink, coming out of his stupor quickly he nods to the bartender who begins to kick the rest of the people out. The drunk who stumbled into DC sits by himself at a table in the back. Darkchild walks up to the man and sits across from him at his table "You know what you bubling fool, i am about to have what could be either a very good day or a very bad day today once i go where im needed. And all i wanted was to be slightly out of it when such even did occur but with you being as balanced as a blonde sipping on whine, you knocked me out of said "outness" so i need to release some anger and that man back their at the bar has just emptied this place for such release, hes a family friend and has by now left and put the closed sign on the front door."

The man staggers even sitting and asks "Who the f#$k are you" before having his throat ripped from his body and being lifted. "I did that for two reasons, A means people out side wont hear you scream and B when you initiate speech your breath is horrible."

DC thrusting his hand deep within the mans gut ripping out its contents before lowering the man and torturing the man. When the man dies DC walks out the back bloody and angry. "Ok its time let it draw out enough." Snapping his fingers and teleporting into a lavish mansion with the stench of one man in it. He walks into a room and smiles "Hello Gambler, what do I owe the letter" holding up the envelope in front of Gambler.
Post Edited:2007-12-01 20:05:22

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Post Deleted.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler stood in front of the fireplace in the main living room. The soft glow from the fire gleaming off his red eyes. The crafty Cajun was deep in thought. It had been years since he had seen his fellow villains. Would there be a power struggle, would Arrow betray him, would the new recruits potential be reached? All these questions raced threw his mind. Suddenly, a voice thundered behind him.

Hello Gambler, what do I owe the letter

He didn’t turn to look, instead he continued to gaze at the fire, arms folded behind his back.

“Welcome Darkchild. It has been to long no. I’m sure by now you have figured out why you are here. But I think its best if we wait for dee others to arrive, before explaining in detail why you are here. If you’ll follow my assistant here, she’ll show you to your room. Get settled in and then meet me back here in say……in hours time.”

As thee assistant took Darkchild to his room upstairs, a bell sounded the arrival of yet another guest. Taking a deep breath, Gambler walked to the front room to great the latest addition . He recognized the slender woman immediately, though he had never met her before. The Sullivan’s had been apart of the Hellfire Club since the very beginning. One of the four founding families, there chair in the Inner Circle had been passed down from generation to generation. As Gambler extended his hand towards the deadly beauty, he flashed his trademark grin,

“Tis truly an honor to meet dee grand daughter of such a legend. My name is Jean Luc LeBeau, but you may call me Gambler. Please, allow me to show you to your room chere. Perhaps after you get settled, we may talk more before dee rest of dee guests arrive.”

Gambler picked up her bags and made his way up the gorgeous wooden stairs. A long 13th century Hungarian rug ran the length of the upstairs hall, it had belonged to Adolf Hitler, before being purchased by the Hellfire Club. The German dictator would later use the money to help finance the Nazi party.

“Here you go mon chere. Please, if dhere is anything you need, don hesitate to ask.”

As he turned to leave, a sense of pride washed over him. Already two of the greatest villains the world had ever known had arrived, and soon more would come. But there was one man inparticular Gambler was waiting for, and old rival, and an even older friend.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Darkchild

Darkchild was shown out of Gamblers main room by a lovely blonde woman. He followed behind her

hmmm wonder if shes property of Gambler Watching as her butt moved from side to side. They finally came to a room and she opened it revealing a grand room. "Wow he really does need me hahaha much funnier this way." Turning to the assistant. "Love tell the cajun to wake me im horrible with time, and he is much better at it. Also ask him if his property is for sale." The assistant looks at him oddly at the last part before leaving the room.

DC sits on the bed and falls back "Hours time...means i have time to sleep." He zaps the light off and sits in the darkness.

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Post Deleted.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Many thoughts entered Mage’s mind as he flew for the Hellfire Club’s mansion. Who is this Gambler? Why did he send for him? Why now? Even though he was curious as to why he was being summoned by a complete stranger, Mage had to admit to himself that he felt honored that someone actually recognized him. All his life, Mage had been studying various forms of magic, committing them to memory, and honing his skills on various people and objects. No friends, no relationships, nothing. Magic was his life. It was the only joy he’d ever known. But now, he would finally be able to do more than just torment random people on the street. Now, he would be able to prove himself to one of the greatest groups in history. As Mage approached the gates of the Hellfire mansion, he immediately took notice of it’s beauty. Clearly these people were well off. Did they already have a dark sorcerer? If they did, then why was he being invited there? Maybe they decided two was better than one. Who knows. But what he did know, was that regardless of who their roster consisted of, he wasn’t going to fade into the background. He was going to stand out by any means necessary. Mage approached the Gates of the Hellfire Mansion. Since, in his opinion, there was no need to simply walk through the gates, in the blink of an eye, he vanished in a dark purple cloud. Within the mansion, a dark purple cloud appeared out of nowhere, and instantly, he was inside of the mansion. It truly was a sight to behold, but he was not distracted by it’s beauty. The questions he had, while few, were serious enough for him to immediately seek out the owner of the mansion, and get some answers. While walking through the mansion, he realized that he probably wasn’t going to be able to find anyone at the rate he was looking. So, immediately remembering a guiding spell he learned, Mage flew into the air, and began to speak.

“Aradia, Goddess of the lost, the path is murky, the woods are dense, darkness pervades. I beseech thee, bring the light.”

A glowing ball of mystic energy suddenly appeared before Mage. It began to guide him through the halls. Suddenly, the mystic orb stopped inside of a grand room. A man stood before him. Was this the person he was looking for? Landing to his feet, standing perfectly upright, he asked.

“Are you Jean Luc LeBeau?”

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By Lady Tlieso

As she sat listening to her grounds keeper talk, Lady Tliesos' attention was drawn once again to the envelope sitting on the corner of her desk. It had arrived right as Daichi had arrived for their annual appointment and had been sitting unopened ever since. Daichi's family had worked her family for centuries, they were the reason the gardens at her home here in Nagahama were so beautiful.

"...white Lotus, 32 Pink Lotus and 20 Red Lotus should be enough to finish the western pathway."

"That sounds lovely Daichi, tell Satoshi to give you the funds to purchase whatever you need." Smiling at the man on the other side of the desk, "How is your family? Is Yuki well?"

"Yes, Mistress she is much better now. The doctor you sent helped her very much. We appreciate your generosity." Rising from his seat he bowed to her and backed out of the room.

Closing the doors with a thought she reached across the desk for the letter and opened it with a small blade. As soon as she saw the paper she knew who it was from, it was unmistakable. The image of a cocky dark haired thief instantly came to mind, Gambler. They had been allies for years and even when their plans took them in opposite directions they were never really enemies. Her most recent alliance with the Hells Hand had served to pass the time until more important matters came to light. As she finished the letter her hopes were confirmed, it was time to bring the Hellfire Club back into the light. "Aki, I need my things packed for Paris and have my jet ready in 1 hour, " she spoke into the intercom on her desk. Walking quickly out of the room and down the corridors of the ancient castle Lady Tlieso entered her private quarters.

Opening the doors to her walk-in closet she changed out of the kimono she had been wearing and for something more suitable for Paris. Finally settling on a form-fitting pair of black pants, dark green cashmere sweater and knee high boots after some jewelry and her usual hidden weaponry she was set. As she finished dressing her maid Aki entered with her cloak and traveling bag.

"Mistress your trunks are in the car and the plane is ready for take off. "

"Thank you Aki."

After an uneventful flight the plane touched down in Paris at a private airfield, there was a chauffeured car waiting as she exited the plane. In her anticipation the brief car ride seemed to last forever but she soon arrived at the home of the Hellfire Club. The doors to the mansion were opened as soon as the car slowed, several men came out to help her with her trunks and an older gentlemen greeted her with a smile.

"Lady Tlieso, it has been far too long. "

"Yes, it has." she replied, "Is my room prepared?"

"Yes of course. I'll have your belongings brought up."

Walking into the main hallway a content smile came to her face, as different as it was from her home in Japan she had missed this place. Looking fondly at the pictures and statues lining the walls she made her way to her room. It was just as she had left it, settling herself on the chaise lounge by the window she did a quick scan of the house. Gambler was already here, along with others she did not recognize. It was no matter, she would find out soon enough. There were old friends to greet first, focusing on Gambler she sent a thought out to him, "Greetings old friend, it is good to be home. Is there any of that Saki left?"

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#16  Edited By Barguest

Nina waited in the empty street, the horizon was blanketed in mist. She wondered about the letter she'd been sent, it made her feel slightly sickened. "I'm wanted," she thought "Wanted by THEM,". She bowed her head a little an reminisced about her teens, her time in the NAO. Her friends, Nano, Bruce, Cryo, Paragon, Ghoul all were a distant floating memory. Their voices no longer imaginable, their faces barely comprehensible. She felt guilty. Nowadays she looked at other humans like they were another species, she just couldn't identify with them anymore. She wondered about her humanity, she heard Wisp "if you think you won't be able to feel remorse again, now is the time to mourn it."

She felt a little berated, her only mother figure had lost a great deal of faith in her. Nina sighed heavily, she almost felt like that teenage girl again, standing in the cold english streets, watching buskers.

A shining black cab pulled up to the rain soaked pavement. Just like the letter had directed, and it had black tinted windows as described. The door opened sleekly, she got in and fastened the belt. The driver wasn't visible, and there was no one in the cab who could have opened the door. It closed automatically. "How swish..." Nina mused. She couldn't believe she was going through with this

Nina slept on the train all the way through the Channel Tunnel to France, her dreams were tainted by the Barghest and his destruction. Burning people and places she loved, her skin tormented by the heat haze that spread from all that she cared about. Wisp stood by and watched coldly, doing nothing. The girl jolted awake in her seat as the train came to a stop, she looked up groggily, she was there.

The rest of the journey was a blur, her stomach churned the whole way. She had this feeling of being unwelcome, like being invited to the party of a person you KNEW didn't like you but they were just trying to look hospitable. Her clothes itched all the way through the journey, she hadn't had as far to go as the others as she was already in europe, but she felt like she'd been travelling forever.

The car pulled up in the expansive courtyard of the mansion, gravel crunched under the wheels of the limousine as it came to a stop. The seatbelt un fastened with a click, she opened the door and looked up at the towering building. Her shoes clacked on the cold stone steps as she ascended, Ghast was thrilled. Nina felt an ominous aura from the building, but she was being driven forward by the demon, she'd been worrying about his strength lately.

Ghast's fur ruffled as he waited in the middle plane with Wisp. He could feel great evil within that building, evil that his resolve fed on, compelling him. It was taking all his power to influence Nina to travel here, Wisp sat and watched, unable to do a thing. "no good can come of this, dark one," she hissed. Ghast growled at her "SILENCE FEMALE." The white wolf got up from where she sat and softly strolled towards him, "The girl cannot stay this way, the balance must re-align, you know that." The demon's chest rumbled with a deep and resounding growl. Wisp calmly noted his aggression and lay down again, quietly and patiently, "You are angry because you know i'm correct." She folded her paws and layed her head upon them.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Chameleone

Chameleone made his way to the Hellfire Mansion by any means he deemed necessary. The blood on his hands was still fresh. He walked on foot for the last couple of miles, camouflaged himself and hid in the shadows. He was a wanted criminal and the last thing he wanted was to be spotted by the Parisian police department. The note gave hiexact directions to the mansion, but he didn't need them. Paris and the Hellfire Mansion was just one of his many homes, spread across the world. He made his way by moving through back alleys and on rooftops. He leaped tremendous lengths even skipping over some buildings, while trying to get to the next one. The Hellfire Mansion was nearing, but there was something else that was leading him closer. It was the scent….the scent of a woman. His sister was already there, already unpacking her bags, and awaiting his arrival. He turned a corner and saw the magnificent mansion. There was no telling how long it had been there. Chameleone had not been there in quite some time, and it felt more welcoming than ever before. He opened the front gate and saw none other than the famous Jean Luc Lebeau standing before him. It had been awhile since the two had been on the same side, and Chameleone was glad that he could smile. His white fangs and long tongue showed through his teeth.

“Hello there Gambler, it has been awhile hasn’t it.”

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Darkchild

Post Deleted.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Final Arrow

The foxed papper crushed under his fingers as he rolled open the parchment , His eye's did not leave the page , It slipped from his talon grip and feel to the floor, Spraying the sand up around it , Arrow's jacket span as he turned round and walked away from the messanger, A wave of his long fingers in front of him, Opened a portal, Lights sparked from the entrance , The air around the hole in reality wrippled, Like a pebbel in water.

As soon as Arrow passed the threshold it was gone, THe air was dry and the grass fresh, A tender berzze filled the air, It was a far cry from the harsh weather of Texas, Surrounded by mountain tops and green Arrow stood out a dark man in a perfect picture, A single grave lay at his feet, Reaching into his insdie pocket, He pulled a perfect Black rose and lay it next to the head stone, "Hello wanda I came to talk!"

Arrow sat until the sun set talking to his departed wife then finally he stood, "he is my family now, What else do I have left", Instead of using the portal, Arrow sank into the Shadows and appeared at the gates in front of Hell Fire Club, The two iron gates opened and Arrow began the long walk home.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Darkchild

DC sat up quickly sensing all who had arrived. A long grin graces his face "Family has arrived." He says as he bursts through the door the assistant still waiting to take him in hours time he smacks her butt as he walks by downstairs "Couldn't help it love, just out their for a reaching." he says as he desends the stairs and plops down in a chair that views the main doors. He could sense Arrow at the gate and Barguest at the door waiting. The lizard and Lady T had already arrived within the mansion. Another resides within the astate but DC didnt care only wanted to see the look on Arrows face when he walked in.

Spinning himself in the chair towards the assistant he asks "Do you guys have any whiskey or beer cause if you have both bring them WE have a member coming who would love nothing but a drink before our hell whole begins." The assistant runs off and brings him both and DC takes the beer and waits for his brother to come in rather than wait like the fool girl still waiting at the door. "Bah im impatient." DC sits up and stands opening the door almost running into the woman who was far more lovely than he expected to be. "Your letter sender is that way, i thought to be more of a gentle man and point you in the right direction." DC bows waiting for Barguest to go where she was told. When he flicks the bottle of whiskey gesturing for Arrow. Then looking at his old friend he closes the door and sits waiting for Arrow. "Oh crap hes gonna want the whiskey, noticing that he had drunk half the bottle he begins on the beer. "Aw he can have whats left." DC says to himself before sitting down and waiting for his "lord" to show each to their room or at least the women.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Final Arrow

Two large red doors blew open as Arrow walked in the door, A little balding man waited to greet him, The man was dressed in a black suit, He bowed and all could feel him trembling as he walked past, The man went to lead the way "Stay where you are , I know the way", His voice boomed , It was like a punch to the man, All the air flew from his lungs "ye.....s Lord...Arrow", He walked up the timber stairs to the meeting room.

A young girl sat in the corridor, Arrow paid her no attention and walked in the room to be greeted by DC and a half empty bottle of whiskey, Arrow sat taking off his top hat and looked over at the large man "Your meant to be dead " he said with a empty smile before pouring a glass of single malt and sitting back, In the lavish chairs Gambler had provided.

It was the one thing Arrow was always uneasy with, The grandure of the house, The furniture and the money, Arrow had always thought such things foolish, Only two things mean anything, Life and Death , It was that simple to him, People say you feel something when you kill someone, A little part of you dies with them, Rubbish you feel nothing until your the one being killed, When you are forced to look back and Arrow would make sure he was the one always looking forward, Leaning forward he thought to himself, "Where are you old friend".

Post Edited:2007-12-02 18:47:26

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The_Ghostshell

“White Mage, Chameleon, and Darkchild, welcome.” Said Gambler as he placed his hand on Chameleon’s shoulder. He gave a slight nod to Arrow as he sat across from his long time friend Darkchild. “Although I have never had the privilege of meeting you before Mage, your reputation proceeds you. Darkchild, you and I have fought many wars, not always on the same side but always with honor. Chameleon, I hope you do not misplace your loyalty again, for you will not be thee only one to suffer if you do. You three shall be my Captains. You shall lead the Hellfire Army and will answer only to the Inner Circle. Perhaps as time goes on and you earn, my trust, the Circle shall vote and you may yet find a seat in the Inner Circle. I shall have more for you later, but for now, make yourselves at home.”

Gambler was beginning to build the foundation of the Hellfire Club. The Captains had been chosen and it was now time to address the Inner Circle. The Hellfire Butler made his way around the Mansion, gathering Barguest, Kiara Sullivan, and Lady Tlieso. He was to escort them to the Last Arrow statue and the secret passage to the Council Chamber where Gambler was waiting.

Down in the massive chamber, the crafty Cajun was busy preparing each individual seat. Each chair had been inscribed with the names of each member selected to the Inner Circle. Unknown to the world, but many of the world greatest minds, warriors, artists, and villains had all sat it this very table threw out history. It was a fact that Gambler was very proud of. After tonight’s meeting, there would be no more hiding, no more secrets. The world would once again burn with the flame of, The Hellfire Club.

Post Edited:2007-12-02 18:56:36

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Darkchild

Darkchild smiled as his brother sat across from him sipping on his malt. "Pansy, take some of this." Sliding the whiskey across the table. And as he did so Gambler began to speak from his room at him Cam and White Mage, at first his hands turned into fists as he heard he was a captain but the thought of leading an army amused him much more than the inner circle idea had. He looked at Arrow "Looks like i have an entire legion to make as my toys and to send into oblivion for our cause. And if one angers me i get to have fun. I'm wondering what will you have command of my brother the shadows themselves."

DC's grin continued to grace his face as he sipped on his beer, and continued to think of the great things thier army could do, under the watchful eye of the Circle. "Ill be among them soon very soon, the Circle calls my name." he says to himself

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow stood pushing the empty glass away from himself and picked up his hat, He set of to the inner chamber but as he left he turned to DC "I command you DC", Arrows eyes flared alittle, It had been along time since he had seen DC and he should know better then to try and toy with Arrow, He walked down the halls as he had many times before, letting his mind drift.

Gambler had done well, Played everyone at their own games and had all the piece where they where needed, Presidents, Heroes and Villians where all in his hand and he was wise to move them they way he did, Now surrounded by the stongest monsters the world has ever seen, There was no one to stand against them, The Nao was the start of the plan all those years ago, To think how foolish Arrow was back then, Gambler showed him the way and told him of the plan.

From there on out, The plan was put in motion, How they tore the VV apart from the inside and gambler telling Arrow to make the NAO again and thin out the Heroes, It had all lead to this, Even the fights and the deaths between them had been planned so the world would think nothing of it, Tonight hellfire will burn in all it's golry.

Arrow found himself at the feet of his statue and chuclked to himself, before heading down to the inner chamber and taking his chair in the council.

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#25  Edited By Lady Tlieso

Lady Tlieso was meditating in her room when a sudden presence in the building hit her like a blow to the head. The aura of darkness was impenetrable and unmistakable. The mere fact that the mansion was still standing meant that he was an invited guest. "Very interesting," she thought to herself, "I wonder what he's up too." Rising gracefully from the floor she straightened her clothing and left the room. As she approached the end of the hallway she bowed briefly to the stone version of Forever and walked over to the other statue. Placing her hand on his shoulder the door behind him slid open and she entered the inner sanctum of the Hellfire Club. The things that had occurred in this room were the stuff of legend, so were the people that held court here. It was the most exclusive club in the world, it's members held the world in their hands.

Entering the room she walked over to the elaborately carved throne that bore her name. Before seating herself she bowed formally to the men sitting at the table.

"Greetings Lord Gambler, Lord Arrow, how are you this fine day?"

Running her fingers down the inside of the arm she felt for one of her many secrets she had through out this room. When her sensitive fingers no longer felt resistance she smiled inwardly, "It was still there" she thought happily to herself. With a small motion of her fingers the goblet from the middle of the table settled itself before her and filled itself with champagne.

"Care for some old friend?"

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow smiled at Tieso as she entered, He watched as she looked at the two men "I am fine Lady T, But sadly Champagne is not to my taste", Arrows red eyes turned to the empty space in front of him, Rage bubbled under him like a kettle, But here with his friends he was calm for the first time since he changed his name, "Tell me Lady T how are you keeping".

Arrow did not look at her but looked at the same empty space, His mind was busy keeping track of magic round the world, Seeing if anyone threatend this meeting, If one spike of magic was used he would know, Each member of the Council had a talnet like this, Hence why Gambler had picked them.

"And Gambler it has been along time since we talked, Old Friend" Arrow came back to this world and looked at his friend , Mentor and rival, "it seems there is alot of catching up to do, The years have been well to you both, I have missed your company".