Badside Manor - CV 22' Medical Facility

Jade_Justice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jade_Justice

Since time immemorial there have been opposing forces battling for supremacy in the world. Eventually, those two forces would become ideologies, good vs evil, right vs wrong. The good have always flourished and been rewarded with public acceptance and appreciation, while the injust must seek assistance in the shadowy edges of the world where dark things hide. Superheroes can go to hospitals. For a so-called villain with a bullet lodged in their scapula, they go to...

Badside Manor

No Caption Provided

Locale History

RaughtHaven was a thriving metropolitan area with a booming medical industry, revolutionary inventions, and procedures were being cornered each month in the early days of the 1900s. Patents flew through the streets like old playbills. But when the depression of 1928 hit, those innovative doctors had to seek work in other places and the hub of health dried up almost instantly. What remained was a ghost town filled with state-of-the-art facilities by 1920s standards.

The town laid bare and overgrown for decades, until the late 1990s, when a well-financed doctor made large parcel purchases of real estate, then died, leaving it all to a private holding controlled by an unknown beneficiary.

The facility is fitted with the latest medical technology by this beneficiary where the non-law abiding super-powered individuals can come to for assistance. This facility being what it is, requires discretion. To access the facility or it's resources you must have a pass card provided by the beneficiery. (Please PM me for a pass card before entering the facility)

Work In Progress

This facility will be fleshed out in time but for now it is active. Please do not bring large scale fights to the facility. If you, say, have a rival that you meet at Badside Manor and want to fight, take it outside or keep the damage to a minimum inside (as in no major damage to the property. Contents inside are allowed to be used as makeshift weapons however)

Cesc_Bo_Vera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well now

Avatar image for ziccarra_liafador
Ziccarra_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m intrigued

Avatar image for ozzy_manueldiaz
Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

This is a great idea

Also, I have no idea who this alt belongs to now since both Sha and G have replied

Jade_Justice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ziccarra_liafador: @cesc_bo_vera: This location is now active for all villains and criminals as well as their hench people.

This is a great idea

Also, I have no idea who this alt belongs to now since both Sha and G have replied

You prob know me best as Animus at this point.

Cevna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No way in hell does anyone come here willingly......looks terrifying....Can I have a room

Avatar image for the_bastard_son
The_Bastard_Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cevna: We don't have interdimensional liability insurance.

Cevna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers