Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#151  Edited By Pyrogram

@la_espada:

Indulged in contemplative thought regarding the events which had transpired within New York between the three unlikely individuals, the Gothic knight’s capricious attention was broken as the receptionist informed him of Santi’s request prior to standing up and slowly strolling towards one of the silver elevators decorating the reception area. “Thanks.” The Emerald Archer exclaimed, appreciatively nodding towards the helpful woman as he set foot into the spacious lift, pressing the desired button as instructed by the woman as the metallic doors gradually closed, leaving the Pendragon to his own devices.“Horizon, shut down” tapping his Trion arm as the inbuilt AI terminated functions for the immediate future, reluctant for Santi to assume he was spying again, and knowing even thought it was masked, Horizon did sometimes transmit radio waves and other means of communication to the outside world which could reveal his presence.

“Let’s hope this Santi dude is worth my time…If not, well, at least I tried”he thought, smiling as the elevator doors opened once more to reveal a long and dull looking hallway which was exactly the same as the others he had visited.“Why the heck did they design a building with such a tedious look? Talk about no variation…”starting to saunter through the area before coming to rest outside of the lavish man’s office, the Gothic Knight knocked on the door, not too loud, but alerting the man of his presence prior to allowing himself in and closing the door behind of himself, quickly removing his black overcoat for a final time and wrapping it around his forearm which was held to his chest, the Paragon of Power engagingly smiled, respectfully nodding to Santi as he spoke. “Thank you for your time Santi, it’s appreciated” looking towards a seat as he walked forward, “May I take a seat?” placing his free palm on the desired chair, awaiting permission.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By ia_espada

@pyrogram:

"Hola", the Madridista winked with electrifying pizzazz, a smile of charismatic affability gracing his comely visage as he calmly gestured towards the empty that Kurt showcased a fondness for, "Please". Sliding the experimental carbyne fabric into an empty drawer on his desk, Santi civilly cupped both hands, fairly intrigued by the diminutive Pendragon's request for a meeting. "I hope you did not come all this way to talk of the incident with Milo Archer", the blue-blooded Spaniard quipped with cosmopolitan wit. "So, what is of such importance that you had to come see me here, Mr. Pendragon?".

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Pyrogram

@la_espada:

“Yes and no…” The archer ambiguously stated, quickly setting himself down upon the comfortable seat as his experienced emerald eyes looked towards Santi’s own. “Originally, as you highlighted, I was merely going to arrest Mr Archer due to his acts of terrorism…” He truthfully stated, his eyes moving around the meticulously kept office before looking back up, “and well, when I overheard you and Mister Archer speaking, or rather you, it piqued my interest. Neither of us want the world to end in a mutant/human bloodbath,” he sighed, “and the world’s last hope of a peaceful resolution was wrenched from our hands when Andres Knightfall sadly died and Amaranth lay down the hammer of mutant kind upon us” The Knight shook his head, thinking Amaranth a fool for instigating such aggression.

“Now you are an intelligent individual. Smarter than me, smarter than most in fact, Antonia trusts you, so by proxy, I do – You intend to work with Milo, correct?” raising an inquisitive eyebrow, “yet this would be breaking the law, and you would most certainly need to be careful as not to be seem aiding a terrorist…That…Would not be good for Avalon” and Kurt was sure after the buildings association with Peak Industries and Kamelot, the enterprise did not need any further drama.

“We share a mutual interest. We both want the world to be safe. But we don’t want to compromise ourselves? Or, our friends, I can offer you a chance to do what you wish whilst staying on the side of the law” the president’s aide smiled, “I am sure, a mutual affiliation between the two of us would be most beneficial, I’d only have to ‘hire’ you as my humble ‘adviser’ and Anthony Stark will overlook all your activities” he chuckled, “You were not wrong Santi. Sometimes the rules and laws need to be bent, bent in our favor, and Stark has made provision for this” leaning back into the seat, Kurt awaited a verdict. "So what do you say?".

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

"Mhmm, you're very correct Mr. Pendragon, but you forget what you highlighted mere seconds ago", an insouciantly cheeky smile garnishing his blue-blooded features, "I'm quite intelligent. If anything, I had a developed plan to bypass the law as I 'work' with Mr. Archer". Stylistically leaning into his nurturing, leather chair, both feet casually kicked atop his desk's surface with charismatic mannerisms. Maintaining an immaculate disposition of composure and upscale poise, Santi resumed. "Nobody would have known that Santi Porthos was in any way associated with Milo Archer. Therefore, nobody would have made any assumption on hypothetical shady dealings in Avalon". Subtly smiling with apparent sincerity, the European Elitist declared, "But do not worry yourself nino. I will not involve myself in these things".

He lied. He would. Simply not as Santi. But as the prophetic, masked mute, Espada. "What I will do though, is support those who share my views. With... technology and whatnot", he paused, "Now, is there anything else you wanted to talk of?".

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Pyrogram

@la_espada:

“Apart from me, of course” He innocently shrugged, “and all of the people who could be made aware of that little exchange between yourself and Milo via my eavesdropping?” Smiling, Kurt did not intend to follow up anything officially. “Yet...You leave me with a predicament, I’ve seen your face, I’ve seen you offering to work with a terrorist” Folding his arms, he continued, “But we both know I won’t follow anything up, if only for my friends sake” pondering the situation, Kurt nodded to the European Elitist. “I’d recommend a little secrecy Santi, in this day and age, eyes are everywhere, remember that…” finishing the words with a slight sigh.

Following the conclusion of that, he chanced “I do have a request though, due to the unforeseen death of my tech supplier, a slight reference to the A-List Knightfall, “I’ve been left without somebody with actual technical expertise, I’m not stupid, yet I am no scientist, and I don’t exactly have resources…This may interest you” raising his left palm into full view, he pulled back his sleeve as the holographic projection of skin placed upon his limb slowly disappeared to reveal the sleek, shiny metallic Trion arm as it glistened in the sunlight reflecting from the window.

“It’s made of a substance called Trion. I had to craft this arm after unfortunately losing my organic one, long story...” He rolled his eyes, “A long story which I will not bore you with, but to do this I had to deplete my stores of Trion, and in particular, my body armour and gauntlets” shaking his head with a little annoyance, he continued, “Would you be able to make me a replacement material? It does not have to be as strong; I don’t even think that’d be possible, but strong enough to stop me from dying anytime I get shot. Normal armour that the military use sucks,” he smiled, “I should know, I’ve been shot wearing that stuff and boy, does it hurt” concluding with an appreciative nod, “I’d pay, but I don’t imagine you need money, do you?” He smirked, “Your watch is probably worth more than my bank account”.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada The sheer scope of the Avalon Enterprise was magnificently breathtaking. So it was only right that the Apex Assassin dressed the part before entering such a monumental establishment. With a blue, two piece, slim fit Brunello Cucinelli suit hugging his incomparable physique Milo strode into the lobby. Although it had taken him nearly two hours, Milo had drawn an old trick from his bag, morphing his facial features to the point of being unrecognizable by anyone whom he'd ever encountered previously. Higher cheek bones, sharp cut eyebrows with emerald green irises proved enough to mask his true appearance. After the encounter with Stark and his acquisition of the new label 'terrorist' this change was a must if he intended on travelling anywhere without deterrence.

Focusing intensely, Milo sifted through the various chakra networks in the building until he located his target. Though his mental chakras were perhaps on par with an old friend of Milo's, Santi was not beyond telepathic contact or so he thought as the attempt was made. "Told you I'd be in touch. Perhaps you could get me past the lobby security and we can finish our discussion?"

Avatar image for deactivated-57916056a8182
deactivated-57916056a8182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sneaks in....steals every pop-tart in the facility...sneaks out undetected.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The office is quiet save for the sounds of low hums from high tech. Light hits the empty office and gives it a silent life as the clouds make the rays dance slowly.

Between those moments, a rift opens in the fabric of reality itself. A glistening sleek steel hand of morphic metal pulling back the rift, as it moves backwards and crunches like the velvet curtain of a stage.

Rubbing the desk with his finger the suited source of of immence power traces his way around the the edges until he reaches the soft expensive chair and takes a seat.

Why of all the places this indefinable entity could be in time and space, did he choose this place?

"Nostalgia, mostly."

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil:

Psionically contacted by the Apex Assassin, a genuinely surprised Santi retained his disposition of magnetic composure, eyes coolly taking in the detailed quantum measurements on his HP laptop's illuminated screen. "Tis quite interesting that you appear mere moments after Mr. Pendragon's departure", the Madridista pointed out. "I'll have my secretary bring you to my office".

@pyrogram:

"Of course", Santi enigmatically smiled, offering no further input regarding his elusively mentioned methods of secrecy. "Do not worry about me nino. I always have my bases covered. Being smarter than everyone helps", he cheekily jested. "Well..", his captivating, cerulean eyes widening at the sight of Kurt's unveiled metallic limb. Subtly squinting with expressed scientific curiosity, cerebrally immersing himself in terse examination of the diminutive Pendragon's arm, the Spaniard pointed out, "This Trion material, tis clearly something exotic, almost frustratingly so. I'm afraid I cannot help you with an appropriate replacement my friend. The resources needed to develop anything comparable are beyond me. And I cannot use Avalon's resources to develop something for you. The cost for producing something like that, without the benefit of maximizing the wealth of this corporation's shareholders is not something I am interested in".

Resuming, the Spaniard offers an alternative. "Though I can produce something else. One of the strongest materials ever crafted is graphene. Tis a one-atom thick sheet of carbon arranged in a repeating hexane pattern", he continued, "One hundred times stronger than steel. And weighing over ten thousand times less. Graphene nino, is so strong that to break through a single sheet of it, you would need an adult elephant standing on top of a pencil to break through it. I can roll graphene into tubes that are even stronger, carbon nanotubes. A fabric of those tubes should be good enough". Inquisitively raising his left eyebrow, a quiet laugh escaping his dapper frame, "Of course I need the money", producing such materials was a costly process, "After all, being paid for my genius.. tis how I stay rich".

agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By agent_Musashi

As agent Musashi walks in the front door of Avalon Enterprises wearing expensive tuxedo and sunglasses with a heads up display built right into it he pulls up the files that SWORD has on Mr. Porthos. He then walks up to the front desk and asking the Secretary "may I speak to Mr. Porthos, I'm with the Strategic weaponized Regiment division And I would like to speak with him please, Tell him its matter of National security". As the secretary at the front desk tells he is busy with a client right now he waits patiently in the waiting room scoping out the buildings interior structure and now heavy this security is in the building.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A soft kiss was directed towards the Secretary who smiled softly as Milo passed her. Upon entrance into the lavish office the Charismatic Chameleon reclaimed his original facial structure as not to confuse the Mercurial Madridista. "Quite the place you have here. I'm starting to think I'm in the wrong business," Milo stated in jovial jest. "And how is the ole Commissioner? Still spewing that terrorist nonsense?" Shaking his head Milo preferred to get down to the topic at hand. To think that despite the great lengths he took to ensure that innocent bystanders were not harmed during the execution of a target, the fact that he could not avoid the labelling of such an amateur title as terrorist was mind boggling. "Mind if I take a seat?" Milo inquired then promptly placed himself in a leather chair adjacent Santi's desk.

"After my run in with Pendragon I did a little digging. Seems things got pretty bad out in Gothic City. I lost 100% of my clientele out there. If what you told me in the cafe is true then I'm willing to accept your offer. But my price, is going to be a bit higher than most. Now I'm not asking for money, no, I want something much more valuable than that. I want the truth. You told me you are human, but every fiber of my being tells me you are anything but. So I have to ask, who or what are you Mr. Porthos?"

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil:

"Heh, perhaps you are", subtly curling the left edge of his mouth into a sportive smirk of cosmopolitan charisma, "Please Mr. Archer, have a seat", calmly gesturing towards the chair positioned three feet before his desk. "Well, terrorism has no universal definition my friend. But to my knowledge, you do not use violent attacks to create fear as a means to aid some sort of sociopolitical or religious ideology, so I'd say you are only a terrorist because President Stark has deemed you as such. Tis quite a complicated relationship, no?", he paused, "The one that you have with the government". Pouring himself a glass of water, Santi urbanely inquires, "Some water, Mr. Archer?", he offered.

Issuing a temperate nod, the Madridista affirmed the Apex Assassin's statements regarding Gothic City's distraught state. "Si, Gothic is for all intents and purposes, destroyed. Save for this one bat-themed woman reported by the news as being the one who defeated Amaranth, the other heroes arrived too late or did not do enough". Raising both eyebrows in evident surprise at Milo's bold request, not for money, but for answers regarding Santi's genetic makeup, the Spaniard lightly tapped his chin, his momentary pensiveness dissipating as he speaks. "Mr. Archer, what is human? Is it being a member of a particular group of hominids? No. Tis sharing the moral fiber of a society, their culture and customs. But this is not a philosophical question is it?", he mischievously smiled.

"But no, I'm not human. But I'm not a mutant either. Let us... leave it at that, si?", he paused, "Such a question is mmm... somewhat personal to myself".

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada A curt nod promptly followed the statement regarding the savant Santi's origins. "Ever so... eloquent with your words Mr. Porthos. You answered my question, I've no need for details." His mind drifted for a moment. Seated before this man felt familiar, a tingling sense of deja vu ushered in a vague memory. Shrouded in darkness was an alabaster mask, its markings highly distinct. The positioning seemed as if he was holding it. Murmurs whispered inside his head as the mask was turned over, then steadily drew closer to his face...

And just like that, the vision ended, leaving Milo lost in a heap of confusion. A couple of hard blinks allowed the Apex Assassin to reclaim his composure and he looked to Eloquent Elitist to see if he'd noticed anything out of the norm. "I think I'll take you up on the water now?" Milo said with a weak grin. "Also, If we're going to be up against the same people who took down Gothic City, I'll need some serious upgrades for my gadgetry. Lastly I have to ask, do you expect me to accomplish this task alone?"

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil:

Smiling with engaging affability, Santi urbanely leaned into his chair, "Muy bien", he remarked, his obsessive attention to detail and discerning sapphire blue eyes took notice of Milo's momentary lapse in concentration. "You seem troubled, Mr. Archer", the Spaniard casually pointed out, courteously pouring his acquaintance the requested glass of water, though opting against over-emphasizing the Apex Assassin's apparent discomfort with whatever had invaded his thoughts. "I'd like to think that your eyes are powerful enough", the Madrid Mamba winningly quipped with temperate laughter. "What exactly will you need my friend? Usually I'd charge you for any augmentations to your technology but seeing as how you are helping me in an endeavor you previously had no interest in, consider it free".

"Not at all mi hermano", the Madridista replied, dismissing the notion that he would send his acquaintance on such a perilous misadventure without company. "I've secured the services of an exceptional individual to help you. Do not worry, tis all been planned".

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By ia_espada

As agent Musashi walks in the front door of Avalon Enterprises wearing expensive tuxedo and sunglasses with a heads up display built right into it he pulls up the files that SWORD has on Mr. Porthos. He then walks up to the front desk and asking the Secretary "may I speak to Mr. Porthos, I'm with the Strategic weaponized Regiment division And I would like to speak with him please, Tell him its matter of National security". As the secretary at the front desk tells he is busy with a client right now he waits patiently in the waiting room scoping out the buildings interior structure and now heavy this security is in the building.

"A matter of national security? Well.. how can I refuse a meeting of such importance", the Madridista casually replies, the relayed information from his secretary piquing his interest, "Send him in bella". Following several minutes of patient waiting, the peculiar Agent Musashi is escorted into the upscale interior of the Posh Porthos' spacious office. "Tis a pleasure, Mr. Musashi", the Spaniard smiles with riveting dazzle, "Have a seat por favor", incuriously gesturing towards a nearby chair. Nonchalantly leaning into his chair, his disposition relaxed yet expressive of faint patrician characteristics, Santi inquires, "So, why bring a matter of national security to me and not say... the president?".

His question was laced with validity. Why not seek out the United States' president? Or any high-ranking government official? Surely they were better geared towards addressing matters of national security.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Strigidae_23

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A reference to me...

Grr...

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia: You are kinda flamboyant with Y'know...Kidnapping the words leading mutant, it's expected :P

His question was laced with validity. Why not seek out the United States' president? Or any high-ranking government official? Surely they were better geared towards addressing matters of national security.

This made me laugh, no idea why >.>

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Antonia

@pyrogram said:

@antonia: You are kinda flamboyant with Y'know...Kidnapping the words leading mutant, it's expected :P

That is...actually not true. Not yet. I have a very particular something in mind for that.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia: We all saw you take Amaranth. Or at least, put em somewhere! It's probably on camera...!

agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By agent_Musashi

@la_espada said:

@agent_musashi said:

"A matter of national security? Well.. how can I refuse a meeting of such importance", the Madridista casually replies, the relayed information from his secretary piquing his interest, "Send him in bella". Following several minutes of patient waiting, the peculiar Agent Musashi is escorted into the upscale interior of the Posh Porthos' spacious office. "Tis a pleasure, Mr. Musashi", the Spaniard smiles with riveting dazzle, "Have a seat por favor", incuriously gesturing towards a nearby chair. Nonchalantly leaning into his chair, his disposition relaxed yet expressive of faint patrician characteristics, Santi inquires, "So, why bring a matter of national security to me and not say... the president?".

" Ah Mr. Porthos, Reason why said national security apparently your enterprise is seen as a threat and also I don't go to the present United States and don't serve them sword doesn't serve any sovereign nation.We're a Independent military group that seeks out and desires world peace by force course that's what it says in the fine print but were really a government contracted military group any government any sovereign nation can hire us even know we don't usually go for the bad guys but you know money is money as you would say but what I'm really here for is not so much a matter of national security I just Said that to get your attention but make no mistake you are seen as a threat sometimes I'm officially here unofficially I am here to ask for your help" As agent Musashi walks around his office pacing he adds, "I've been going around the world see, looking up finding stuff mostly industries and enterprises to fund SWORD, right now we are on stage one which is gather funding, logistics and manufacturing all over earth and that is why I'm here today I say it's a matter of national security because we protect the earth as a whole which means this is very important to me that I sign you off on this contract to help fund SWORD, of course by doing this you get your own perks the Council is also asked me if your security is.... outdated? If so then we can provide more advanced in high tech security provisions, equipment, of course it would be always your consent that is not needed is just in case."As he finishes talking you then stops pacing around his office looks directly at him and asked him a serious question, "So Mr. Porthos, are you in?"

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By ia_espada

@agent_musashi:

"Hmm, that's quite a lot to take in. So you don't want my help per se, you want Avalon to invest in this group of yours", Santi pointed out, coolly cupping both hands in sincerely expressed intrigue. "Tis an interesting proposal mi hermano", he admits, his scintillating azure eyes meeting Agent Musashi's own with cordial formality. "But I'm afraid you're speaking to the wrong person. I'm only responsible for the activities of a small subsidiary in this big corporation. I'm not a high ranking member of the board nor am I it's CEO. The person you want to speak to is Antonia Dain. But she may not be as willing to sacrifice her busy schedule to meet with anyone who asks", he reasons.

"I can however, try to book an appointment with her for you. Tis really all I can do my friend. I'm in no position to be making these kinds of decisions". Calmly rising from his seat, strolling towards his desk's front and flippantly leaning against it's edge, arms crossing before the premier wool-fabric of his midnight-blue Ermenegildo Zegna vest, "Keep in mind that should you book an appointment with Ms. Dain, you had best be ready to convince her that your group is worth the decision to invest in it".

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia:

A mannerly knock on the evolving corporation's CEO's office door heralded the temperate utterance of Santi's voice, "May I come in?", he courteously requested prior to diplomatically allowing himself entry. Setting foot inside Antonia's office, the Spaniard casts a poised smile of worldly etiquette, "Hola Ms. Dain", he begins, quietly closing the door behind him. Remaining on his feet, the Madridista continues, "I trust that everything is well with yourself. I'd like to bring up my offer to talk over the building's security over a cup of coffee in the nearest Starbucks", a dallying upwards curl of his mouth's edges bedecking his winsome features. "There has also been something else that I think I'd need to discuss with you".

"Avalon has been attracting quite the degree of attention. From a lot of people, with odd requests. Additionally, what happened in Gothic now has my attention", he paused, "I sense that another attack is inevitable. I intend to involve myself in these future events. Now I understand that an employee of your corporation being reported as partaking in vigilantism is not good for Avalon's image, but I have a plan, and I'd like to speak with you about it".

agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By agent_Musashi
@la_espada said:

@agent_musashi:

"Hmm, that's quite a lot to take in. So you don't want my help per se, you want Avalon to invest in this group of yours", Santi pointed out, coolly cupping both hands in sincerely expressed intrigue. "Tis an interesting proposal mi hermano", he admits, his scintillating azure eyes meeting Agent Musashi's own with cordial formality. "But I'm afraid you're speaking to the wrong person. I'm only responsible for the activities of a small subsidiary in this big corporation. I'm not a high ranking member of the board nor am I it's CEO. The person you want to speak to is Antonia Dain. But she may not be as willing to sacrifice her busy schedule to meet with anyone who asks", he reasons.

"I can however, try to book an appointment with her for you. Tis really all I can do my friend. I'm in no position to be making these kinds of decisions". Calmly rising from his seat, strolling towards his desk's front and flippantly leaning against it's edge, arms crossing before the premier wool-fabric of his midnight-blue Ermenegildo Zegna vest, "Keep in mind that should you book an appointment with Ms. Dain, you had best be ready to convince her that your group is worth the decision to invest in it".

"I can Say I don't know about this enterprise that much obviously you can see that right now is a good time as any to wait if I can or sorry if I may I know she's in the building and I been trying to get in contact with her but there is seems been little to no answer or I've just been too busy not realize"Agent Musashi stands patiently as he waits for an answer then suddenly He changes his mind and says, "Never mind a go way downstairs in the waiting room", As he walks out of office headings elevator.

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent_musashi: [Oh, these are separate interactions to be taken at different times, I think it should be noted. As he said, you'll have to hold if you want to meet with her. Which really means whatever, no one's really taking full accord, but these are separate.]

agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By agent_Musashi

@antonia said:

@agent_musashi: [Oh, these are separate interactions to be taken at different times, I think it should be noted. As he said, you'll have to hold if you want to meet with her. Which really means whatever, no one's really taking full accord, but these are separate.]

(i just saw that lol ill edit)

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Her uniform/costume was neatly pressed. Hair clean, no blood, no dirt. A white and blue disk hung at her back. Polished leather wrapped around her waist, a basic utility belt that had seen much use but had the sheen of leather that had been cared for. She was tall and thickly built, a full six feet and just a touch over two hundred pounds. Lady Liberty was built to defend freedom by force and it showed in her bones and shoulders.

She walked to the receptionist and offered a polite smile, as was her way. "Good evening. My name is Lady Liberty. You may have heard of me. I would like to speak with the CEO."

Avatar image for emperor_von_doom
Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tempted to post here.

:|

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_liberty: Something felt fresh about that post. I was just happy to see Libby. And then I realized....That was a third person perspective!

Avatar image for jackie_incendia
Jackie_Incendia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Burns 'You're FIRED!' into the parking lot asphalt.

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Antonia

@jackie_incendia: Gets one of those Iron Man movie fire extinguisher machines to blast you!

Avatar image for emperor_von_doom
Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

"Sir, do you have an appointment?" He's caught off guard by the question. It's not like he's unaccustomed to questioning, but in the context of meetings the former supreme chancellor wasn't used to not being escorted inside upon his entry. Not to mention the clothes, oh how the clothes had changed since his move from Venezuela to America. His finely tailored suits changed into snug denim jeans, topped by a snug navy blue sweater with what's called hipster glasses, and a simple black that pulled his entire civilian look together.

"Um, yes...I do." Mister Pendragon came off like an utter dork, licking his slender reddened lips whilst scratching the back of his head.

"I have an appointment with Miss Dain. Four o'clock to be exact. I've got my proposition in hand. Like she asked for." His warm smile healed any negative reservations initially elicited from his out of place stature. In fact, the once uncertain receptionist inclined the laptop holding mutant that he'd be welcomed inside the office in due time.

"Thank you, miss." Noah tilted his head with a genuine gratitude, an underlying mix of anxiety and excitement brewing beneath the All-American man exterior. "I guess alert me when @antonia is ready." He playfully winked before finding his way to nearest stationary seat, focusing his thoughts on the prospect of conversing with a woman he's only heard great things about. And maybe if things went well she'd help him regain a highly coveted position in the American hierarchy. One that'd entail the eventual protection of this country's people. So, situations like @troy_walker wouldn't happen ever again. Until then. Until he achieved the answers or assistance he so sorely needed, the final Arcani child whistled an upbeat tune while the workers of Avalon went about their usual business.

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada:

"Mr. Porthos, I hadn't been expecting you," Antonia replied, glancing up from a pad to which she had been taking a paintbrush. It was her attempt to get back in touch with her artistic side after having abandoned it for so long. "Faculty notice says I'm not seeing anyone. I'm trusting this is important," she calmly chided. Although having no doubts that he had something pertinent to say, she had made deliberate efforts to keep from being seen, for the various injuries to her body and face because of what happened in Gothic. Lucky for her, the various monitors around at her desk provided her with adequate cover. In this way, it may have seemed odd, but a cover-up story was to be saved as a last resort. "I trust your judgement, so sit down and we'll speak here. I hope you don't mind my being too busy for Starbucks."

"We'll have to talk about these 'peculiar requests,' sometime. If it's anything pertaining to the company itself, you've made proper referrals to get in touch with me, yes?" In truth, Aeon had already notified her of the odd requests, but this she would keep to herself. That is, if he hadn't already reasoned that Aeon was practically omnipresent within Avalon already, which wasn't inconceivable for one like him anyway. Either way, she couldn't be officially aware of these things just yet.

The mention of Gothic and, even more, his intended involvement in future vigilantism, piqued her interest in a way even none of the others did, and she gave pause for just a moment. "You're right, that does sound peculiar. But I'm curious. Please, elaborate on this plan."

@lady_liberty: Although she had taken painstaking efforts to keep her appearance secret from most others aside from Trinity and herself, Lady Liberty was one of those Antonia held in cold confidence with regards to her "extracurricular activities." Kelly was admitted immediately, escorted to an elevator, whereupon a holographic projection representing Aeon's presence appeared beside her. The elevator took her to the top floor which was, oddly enough, not even marked with the rest of them. "This way, bella," the A.I. instructed, his projection exiting the elevator and guiding Kelly to the office of Antonia. The door was already open in anticipation of the arrival and she was allowed entry without question, Antonia rising to greet her with a well-worn smile and light embrace. "Be gentle with me, strongwoman. I'm kind of in a lot of pain."

@legacy_: After several minutes had passed, the receptionist looked up and smiled. "Ms. Dain will see you now. Right this way." With that, she stepped from behind the desk and guided him toward an elevator, taking the two up to the fifteenth floor. Antonia herself greeted him, seemingly in perfect shape, with nary a mark on her face. "Noah Addams..." She scanned him with indistinct countenance, making her silent judgements internally. Whatever she thought, her face betrayed nothing of it, but it was at least enough that he was to be heard. "Follow me," she directed, taking him to a medium-sized office at the end of the hall. "Sit." She herself took a seat on one side of a short end of the rectangular table, near the edge, motioning for him to take the seat across from her. Hands clasped in front over the table, she finally smiled and motioned once again for him to begin.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Pyrogram

@antonia: It's nice to see Antonia starting that painting hobby again, nice touch. Makes her character feel really real.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia: [ I enjoyed that. You bring her to life with every post. ]

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23: [Thank you! I worried because there were a lot to get to, and I wanted to make sure content was well-off. Now, is that all of them you reference, or just the one in which I mentioned you? >_>]

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia: [ That's all of them. You can capture a characters voice like no one else. ]

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Anthony_Stark
@strigidae_23 said:

You can capture a characters voice like no one else. ]

This 100%, the characterization time and time again is just something else.

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hrm....

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia said:

Hrm....

Now we've made you nervous or something and you'll worry about upholding the standard, right? :P

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By ia_espada

@antonia: (Antonia's easily your best written character)

Sportively smiling, the Spaniard lightly quips, "Mmm... well nobody really ever expects me. I like to think of myself as spontaneous", attempting to alleviate the atmospheric austerity with his inherent magnetism and conversational humor. "I understand that Ms. Dain, which is why it is important. I would not have to come to speak with you if it wasn't, you are my boss after all", daintily reminding himself with a subtle upwards curl of the mouth. Seating himself four feet before the Avalon CEO, Santi calmly remarks, "I don't mind at all bella", prior to proceeding to more prioritized matters. "Not many of the peculiar requests would truly... warrant your attention, except for one however".

"There was this nino, Mr. Musashi, he spoke of us being given the opportunity to fund his group, SWORD. An independent, armed task-force of some sort", he paused, "Of course I was and am in no position to decide what Avalon invests in so naturally, I directed him to marking an appointment with you". Instinctively assuming a courtly sitting posture, the Madridista tamely rubs his chin, meeting Antonia's eyes with taciturn stoicism prior to internally sighing, "An informant who I befriended years ago has recently relayed something interesting to me. Information about the recent events behind the crash of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s helicarrier in Minneapolis. Some sort of battle happened on it that led to it's crash, but the participants have not been identified. However, my informant recovered a recording, albeit in poor quality".

"It detailed someone's intention to take over this country, one state at a time, starting on the sixth I think", Santi paused, offering fragmented knowledge regarding the Brahma Bull's heralded war on mankind. "I am certain that this is a follow-up to what happened in Gothic. And I intend to try to prevent it or at least oppose this person. I understand that reports of Santi Porthos being involved in these things is not good for Avalon. So I will use one of my full-body armors to conceal my identity", opting against using his 'Espada' identity, one known only to fellow spy Renegade via pure circumstance. "Also, because this is a life-threatening situation. I'm letting you know so that you have time to look for a potential replacement should I die. I won't, but just in case", he playfully winked, "Which brings me to this. If there really is going to be an attack on the United States, I want to introduce more security to this building before tomorrow".

Ren_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Ren_

@antonia: (Antonia's easily your best written character)

Agreeeeeeeeeed. One of my fav characters here ever, no question.

opting against using his 'Espada' identity, one known only to fellow spy Renegade via pure circumstance.

:D

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know I don't like to hear things like that.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia said:

You know I don't like to hear things like that.

I would >;(

lol