Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ren_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@antonia: Thanks! I'm gonna try and build around that look a bit.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By ia_espada

@antonia: (This post was longer than I'd hoped LOL)

Quietly chuckling at the mute response and subsequent departure of the Avalon CEO's assistant, the Mercurial Madridista coolly dismisses Trinity's indifference towards him, "Hehe, it's fine bella", he insouciantly shrugged, "Besides", a playfully winning curl of the mouth forming as he very succinctly meets her eyes with ambrosial dynamism, "She's not the one I want to like me", subtly dallying words while simultaneously highlighting the importance of winning her favor for the coveted position in the Knightfall Aeronautics subsidiary. Refocusing his attention on the gathered scientific collective, he begins, his left hand expertly navigating the holographic UI of the stylistically designed quantum computer.

"I understand, as much as you gentlemen do as well, that with quantum computing comes a wealth of information. One qubit contains quite a bit of data. And while modern computers aren't capable of discerning qubits, other quantum computers however, are", Santi pauses. "What reliable method of security could be used to safeguard valuable information for example? Allow me to demonstrate one of the methods I've developed. As brilliant scientists, you all know of quantum cryptography, si? But has anyone truly managed to combine cryptography, perfectly, with quantum-mechanical phenomena?". Commencing the final demonstration, he resumes. "As you know, cryptography consists of a string of ones and zeros known as 'the key'. This key encodes information, while a subsequent one decodes it".

Continuing, the Spaniard elaborates, "Modern cryptography is vulnerable. An unauthorized external presence can crack a code by obtaining the key. However, as I will now demonstrate, my modified method of quantum cryptography relies on quantum key distribution. Attempting to interact with the key without authorization reveals the intruder's presence. And this happens instantly as all things connected to the quantum computing system enjoy the luxury of using a controlled form of quantum-entanglement for superluminal information transferring". Demonstrating his brand of computing security, the Madridista verbally enlightens those in attendance. "I mentioned quantum key distribution before, no? This is because, with this, I can encode information inside particles. Like this for example".

Typing in the word 'Avalon' via a holographically projected keyboard, and subsequently saving it as an unedited file, the Spaniard proceeds to do as promised. A thin beam of malachite incandescence interacting with ambient light from their surroundings. "I've encoded the word 'Avalon' inside an elementary particle. Inside one of the photons in this very room. Technically speaking, with this, one can encode information inside any particle, even the ones that we are composed of. For example, information on my medical history may be encoded inside every atom in my body". Following the demonstration's conclusion, Santi waits with an expectant disposition.

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Antonia

@la_espada: [That post was so long, I'm tired before even reading it! Kidding. But it's in the morning now so I'll probably respond later.]

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Thee_Champion

@antonia said:

@la_espada: [That post was so long, I'm tired before even reading it! Kidding. But it's in the morning now so I'll probably respond later.]

LOL.. That sounds like something Muhammad Ali would say. "Your fights are so boring, I fall asleep before they even start!". No rush bella.

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thee_champion: Put that in a dis rap and mail it to someone unsuspecting.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia: [Is the company making any IPO's anytime soon, I have a character who wishes to become a Shareholder]

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Antonia
Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Strongarm

@antonia: is it open for regular business transactions?

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia:

In accordance with the appointment a black man by the name of Arthur sporting a buttoned up shirt, suit pants, and rimmed glasses. Plain color combination of gray and white, accompanied by a black tie. He came from the north, carrying several expertise of mining and energy under his belt. He s a mysterious man, an agent of change from above and beyond the call of the milky way. Only making select appearance with 'key' individuals, personally he has faith in this company who made headlines all over the world. In the grand scheme of things it would serve to benefit the greater good, and should the endgame reach fruition then this enterprise will receive the first cut of the big pie. At the present moment he wishes to purchase fracking installations.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

No Caption Provided

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambler: Damnit Mads is a great look! XD

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambler: Well... Nerx, I think everyone was secretly kinda afraid of getting eaten after using it. :P

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingangel: I dont think thats what they were afraid of ;) lol

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By AmazingAngel

@gambler: Man you gotta love that guy... no really you have to or else... XP

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smiles like a proud dad watching his only kid that made it.

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia said:

Smiles like a proud dad watching his only kid that made it.

Haha Nas, nice.

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Antonia

@la_espada: Recalling related phenomenon as briefly described by Andres, Antonia carefully filed the new expanded information in her memory banks to go along with what she'd learn already regarding quantum computers. Following the demonstration, she was silent for a moment, gazing pensively into his face. "Impressive," she commended simply, smirking. Then, nodding at the other gentlemen in the room, she bade him follow her with a gesture, stepping back into the hall, continuing through the various rooms, some visible, others hidden behind doors and walls. Promptly, she addressed him with yet another question. "You are impeccably knowledgeable in this area. But what next? If I could give you this job right now, what would you do next? Where would you take us? Why are you better than everyone else in your field?"

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia:

"Gracias querida", coolly issuing a genteel inclination of the head in response to her single-worded compliment, the Madrid Mamba followed as instructed. The cultured charm of his irreversibly ingrained gentlemanly mannerisms present as his steps gallantly remain two feet behind the pragmatic CEO. "Well", a debonair smirk bedecking his suave features, "Where wouldn't I take you?", the Spaniard inquired. "I believe that to be a better question because honestly bella, I'll do everything next. There's nothing I don't want to achieve. There's no limit, no boundary to what I perceive as success. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again, no?", Santi rhetorically inquired, "But then quit. No use being a fool about it", tame laughter following his winning josh.

"But if you're asking me what I'd actually do next..", subtly shrugging, a succinct gleam of dainty allurement embellishing the sapphire blue of his eyes, the Madridista sportively smirked prior to teasing, "You could always hire me and find out".

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada:

"Good answer," she responded simply with a nod, leading him back to the elevator and stepping on, waiting for his entry before sending it to the ground floor. "And with that, I think this brings us to the end of the face to face interview. Thank you for your interest. We'll review your file and call you to let you know what we decide." Of course, at that point, the job was his already, just not officially. Wait a few days up to a week, then call.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia: (Not sure if I posted in here yet but I'm lovin this location)

Asherah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: Thank you. I think I....thank you.

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia: Muy bien querida, I think we can end that interaction there. Then later I'll introduce that Iron Man thing you joked about in the PM :)

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol crap wrong thread haha my bad

Asherah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: Avalon therapy is always here for you.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asherah: Lays on the couch

It all started when I was 2...

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Fukuro_Zoku

@surkit: Analyzing....

You're a batsh!t crazy basket case!

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fukuro_zoku: Sounds about right lol. *gives her 250 for the hour*

in Pesos >_>

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: Hey, I know your cab driver did you wrong, but don't take it out on me. I want it in yen.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fukuro_zoku: lol my bad

gives her 40,000 yenevuh gettin my munneh

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: I'll get it one way or another. If you won't willingly give it up, I'll just have to...

Loading Video...

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit:

I conquered this game long ago.
I conquered this game long ago.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fukuro_zoku: Your the monkey king in buddha's palm. This game?

No Caption Provided

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: I'm the enlightenment you seek; your designs all lead to me, the center of your universe. But the truth, my friend, is harsh. You live with the illusion of control, merely guided by my invisible hand.

You're no different than your fellow man.
You're no different than your fellow man.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fukuro_zoku: You deem yourself the center of my universe yet if you turn that all seeing eye inwards you come to realize you wish you were the center. Yet I'm am your obsession not your obsessor. Like any fan I am your hero

Like any student, you admire the mentor
Like any student, you admire the mentor

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: You got me feeling like I should have "Proof" tatted on my forearm. Heck, maybe "God's Son" across the belly! Should I call you Matthew or Stan? How 'bout Shawn? You love my style; you wanna be around me. That's why you came this way. But you turn your grief into aggression like any fan who feels powerless because

No Caption Provided

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fukuro_zoku: Pure nonsense spilling out of a mind with a guilty conscience. You know I'm the master of CV's mic check, you better remember who had the business club on lock down like breakfast, Animus said 'don't you...don't you, forget about me Zauby'. My grief is for the loss of this mini rap battle, I just threw a rose on ya grave, I just murdered you with words call it the unsolved crime

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Fukuro_Zoku

@surkit: [Screw it. My perfect gif was dead.]

Hold the coroner's report; I'll try and make this one short, but I'll give you one back since you've been such a good sport. You're a self-proclaimed king, well here's my dissent. You'll have to remind me because you're easy to forget. I'm the only royalty here; see the name of the thread? Back off or I'll make you like Animus Corp after less than a month, dead. I got naturally in my first week what you begged for in compliments; now the Vine flocks to my yard like a bunch of religious zealots. You had a good run once, but now it's clear you're just jealous.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fukuro_zoku: lol ooooh ok.Got some spice to you. I'll save round two for another time.

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: I once vowed you and I would never go at it.

Loading Video...