Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Incursion_Earth
No Caption Provided

The sky swirled and opened at noon.

It soon returned to it's proper color and shape, but not before a figure appeared out of it. Men and women around the world would report the same occurrence n every time sone, over every major populated area. The same man, the same words. Behind him, a hexagonal grid appeared, and what appeared to be screens, showing everyday humans and superhuman alike, appearing similar, but slightly off, from the norm of this Earth. They appeared to be watching the same message, and reacted at the same time as people of this one.

The strange man spoke.

Attention: Multiverse!

The foundation of your realities is crumbling!

Everything dies, but not like this. An event has occurred somewhere in the Multiverse that has caused the fabric of all realities to unravel. And now, like a cancer, it's spreading, destroying worlds until there are none left. Every world is colliding with another, and either two are destroyed or one destroys the other for a chance at survival. I am the monitor of the Multiverse, and even I do not understand what is happening. So I say this! Fight for your world, for there will remain only one at the end of all things!

As he spoke, visual aids appeared. First, diagrams showing how the foundation of reality was crumbling.

No Caption Provided

And after that, he projected pictures of two Earths. First, they slowly, but surely, crashed together, shattering and disappearing. Then, they reassembled, and several small figures from each Earth flew from the surface and fought, with one group's defenders seemingly prevailing, and landing on the other Earth, before placing a device and fleeing as the enemy Earth was destroyed, leaving them alone.

The choice is yours, people of the Multiverse. I leave you with... a gift.

And the man waved his hand and a large, gleaming device appeared over each of the Earths.

A device to destroy another Earth, should you so choose. I leave it not to the governments of your Earths, should they exist. I leave it to the superhuman, the self-appointed defenders. If your world has a satellite, you shall find it there. If anyone other than a hero should try to access it, they will be... rebuked. If your world lacks a moon, it will be found in a remote, inaccessible location. It is not for whoever gets there first, and will be immovable until the need arises. But it will work... I assure you.

And the Multiversal Protector left.

Op_blackcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Hmmm. Would anyone believe me if I said I thought this would happen soon the moment Vael showed up, because I did.

Interesting by the way. I'm not entirely sure how you expect us to proceed though.)

Avatar image for incursion_earth
Incursion_Earth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@op_blackcat: The Incursion threads will be up after the current stack of events is over. I have something really cool for the first one.

Op_blackcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@incursion_earth: Cool!

I'm in for sure with someone from Blackcat. Kinda the whole point of these people is to prevent disasters like this.

Incursion_Earth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Knight101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Knight101

So, to save a world, another must die including countless billions? An impossible choice. Let's hope some true heroes stand up and find a way to work together and save everyone, including the other Earth's.

Op_blackcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knight101:

Stand by as I singlehandedly create a multidimensional machine designed to allow coexistence and increase the strength of the fabric of reality allowing the worlds to exist simultaneously without problem.

Maybe.

Knight101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Knight101

@op_blackcat: Let me know if you need a genius to help with that, my other character, Paragon, fits the bill.

Op_blackcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knight101: I have a few.

But it might still be very interesting, who's paragon?

Hound_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How strong is this guy in comparison to Warsman's legions?

Likeness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would need good rolls for this one.

Incursion_Earth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hound_of_war: The guy doing the explaining in the OP isn't the villain, but one would expect rather powerful. He's just here for exposition though.

Avatar image for major_blackstar
Major_Blackstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So this is like the end of "The Dark Knight" just on a global scale.

And only Heroes get to decide?

Ninjaboss123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(This isn't an event? I don't believe usually Events have the claim thing first. But this story seems very fascinating and amazing near Convergance.)

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoshi_Senju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers