John_Taylors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By John_Taylors
No Caption Provided

John Taylors stood amongst the Atlantean's Trident in hand, the head of his weapon glimmering with lavender power. His gaze was soft but his voice strong, he had gathered everyone he could the Magistrates, the military, the people, even the overseers of the Silent School. This was all to discuss one thing...the future. The future of John, the Future of Atlantis, and the Future of the World.

His eyes were pools of purple with a kind smile shadowing his mouth

"People of Atlantis there is a storm coming, a storm of darkness, unlike anything we've ever seen. There are beings who come to destroy this world and today I'm here to say no. I am going to fight for the world, will you fight with me? The Calidus family has done a fair job leading Atlantis but their time is done. They tried doing their part with the surface but it isn't enough. The surface continues to look at us with fear, and we look upon them with contempt and revulsion, that cannot continue if we shall continue to share this Earth. We need to join together if we're going to live together, then we can truly show the world the beauties of Atlantis. Let me lead you to a brighter future, let the House of Aigaios bring peace to not only Atlantis but bring unity upon the world as well."

OOC:

1. I am performing an Empire Claim against the Nation of Atlantis due to inactivity amongst the empire. John wishes to lead the Atlanteans against the beings of the Dark Multiverse in the soon coming Crisis, along with strengthening relations between the Surface and Underwater world.
  2. This is a nonviolent claim, with it only turning violent if an external source causes so. John does not want conflict.
  3. If you wish to oppose my claim you may due so, but keep in mind you cannot find Atlantis by conventional means. But that's whatever.
  4. Normal Empire Claim Rules and all of that.
  5. If you're gonna oppose me, bring cookies. John's hungry.
  6. Have fun and all that good good stuff.

Alistair__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John_Taylors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-642516d22f522
deactivated-642516d22f522

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@john_taylors: I'm opposing.

KIDDING! *LOL*

Good luck with this. ^_^

Alexander_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra-woman:

Thank ya.

If this works the JLA will have even more allies.

Avatar image for roman_nurdstrum
Roman_Nurdstrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should I oppose? Or should Kwan get a share of the land?