Assimilation

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By shanana

The blonde haired Ninjan Queen let out a deep yawn as she lay rather sloppily across her bedroom. The last several months undoubtedly left her exhausted; she had maybe five hours until the party for the new city and she was going to use three to get some sleep.  She just returned from Hong Kong, after meeting with Zing Xiao, the two powers entered a “Non-Aggression Pact” an act that drew a negative response to the media.

They feared, Sha would invoke world war; especially aligning herself with the likes of Zing a leader known for genocide of her own people. Despite the negative media coverage, the meeting came at the right time as most of the world hero organizations were involved with other things; not paying attention to the world around them, Sha was taking advantage of it.

Taking over the defense of Utopia had been a rather arduous task, she had inadvertently entered Utopia in a supremacy race with Zing Xiao; aka Y intercept Chancellor of China and Midway. The two had a private meeting to discuss using a moral “correction” pill to fix the impurities within people. Though the two women had different ideologies they both respected each other as world leaders and ended on a relatively good note. Despite their well received meeting Sha, turned her attention to the expanding of Utopia, expanding was defiantly going to raise some eyebrows however this “expansion” was coming in the form of annexation the country of Greece, which had been the start of modern civilization and the blueprint for western design; however as of recently the country had been undergoing the worse financial times in its history.

The Utopian Queen extended the Utopian treasury to the people of Greece in exchange for the changing of the guard; two days ago that deal was sealed, and would be revealed to the world tonight. As for “New Jerusalem” Jean to great pleasure in making it what it was; there wasn’t a city like it. A huge statue erected in the heart of down town Jerusalem of Gambler.   From her room she could see the extravagant city.

The futuristic city was worth billions of petrodollars the Queen and Jean used a number of paid Ninjan laborers to help with the city. The most prized site in this lavish city happened to be created especially for Gambler and was a gift from Sha; “The Pyramid of the Messiah” a bit too blasphemous for the taste of many Utopians however none of them would ever doubt that it was indeed Gambler who saved this land from the brink of moral corrosion.  This was a symbol for Gambler and a shine to bring together the entire world’s religion in an attempt to create a much more productive world.

A huge outside theater that could fit almost 17,000 people which was built almost exactly like the Forum back on Ninjeta, which was made in honor for Sha’s mother and father and was often used when they spoke to the citizens.

To the left of this huge pyramid, a gigantic tower named the “Tower of heaven” this toward stood in a meadow of beautiful sun orchids, lined with decorative black roses. The orchids symbolized the rebirth in African Culture and African way of life, the Roses which indicative of the death of the old regime.   A top this tower was a conference room; the golden room was the center of everything.

There is a global with the signatures from every religion in Utopia; signifying the end of the old and the ushering in of a Single Religion.

Cutting through the tall pure gold Masonic pillars; the gigantic route finished where many of tonight’s guest we’re going to be living. “Sha’s imperial suites” a gigantic hotel not too far from the entertainment center and Jean Luc Stadium

What was somewhat causing some controversy amongst the Utopian Scholars were the inclusion of guidelines for not Utopia; however for the world as if Sha had already deemed it hers.   Many thought her commandments hinted towards knowledge of Darkchild’s attack on France and the death of millions or the pending arrival of Ninjan Warships. DC was at bay for now; needless to say when the time came to deal with him she would; as for Ninjeta they were being led for now by Sha’s very popular celebrity sister so the media in all forms was being manipulated in to believe what she want.

·          92% of the world needs to be erased.

·          Reproduction between the Africans and Ninjan females was strictly encouraged

·          Utopians unite under a unified language

·          Universal Religion

·          The unification of world ideals into a one world political system.

One thing that wasn’t going to be tolerated was a poor educational system; though he had been here for sometime Africa still lacked the advancements in education that would put them up there with India. New Charters were given out; the best teachers from around the world would be given “Athlete size” pay checks to educate the educators. Utopia was on its way to not only being the center of universal integration and peace, but it’s own “heaven on earth”.

Despite doing all these political events for Utopia she hadn’t been there in a little over a month, she missed her home she missed her husband; though she’d never tell him that she hadn’t felt she they were at that point yet. “Time to get all pretty” she said tossing her alarm half way across the room as she pulled herself up from her bed. The coming night was going to be a cool one, she could feel it as the sun slowly began to “close its eye’s” on Utopia.

As she disrobed a servant of hers notified her of the media already taking pictures and reporting on the occasion. Important people from all over where on their way to this very building, presidents, Prime ministers, Gaga, Jayonce and many more and Sha hadn’t even taken a shower yet.

“I just want to NOT go…” she said stepping into her shower placing her head back on the wall. As she allowed the warmth to comfort her, she heard him. Her husband walked into the bathroom knocking on the steam lined shower door grabbing her attention.

There are so many ways to love a woman, some through the flesh others through spiritual means, most of the most impactful are the small things. He didn’t want anything when she opened the door she was greeted with his sly smile that was enough to lift her mood. She couldn’t look him in the eyes though she couldn’t to keep herself from taking him right then and there for the few moments that he was there she would take small peeks of human mentally starving herself of what was rightfully hers . She relished the ongoing height of emotion around her; each step upward in love   would persuade the next. She was not so much falling in love but ascending.  

Finally realizing where she was she finished taking her shower; this was followed by the lounging around the room for hours trying to figure out what she should wear. “I have to be the worst queen ever…” Sha said looking at dress after dress after dress. “Maybe I should just get my damn hair and nails done first”   she said leaving the room heading down to where her hairdresser was.

“Jean likes my hair up, so maybe we can put it up in a bun; and my bangs can hang down?” she said looking a bit cautious as she didn’t know if it’d look good or not. One thing she tried to be was as down to earth as possible when it came to addressing the help; they lived here to and she knew how frustrating it could be listening to someone b!tch all day every day.

It took an hour and a half to finish Sha’s desire look; around this time the party was just starting; she hoped at least Jean went down to greet the guest and the esteemed members in attendance. Sha decided to show off her curves in an all black Cavalli dress; which exposed a bunch of her cleavage, but with the shine coming from her chopard jewels she wasn’t really worried. “I’m late” she said in a hurry picking up her dress and rushing towards the entrance, she stopped at several guards whom were in attendance; they had been Ninjans working inside the capital sense Sha moved there. “If anyone tries something at this PARTY anyone, find out what country there from and send them a present”.

With that Sha made her entrance into the grand hall setting her sight on all the guess in attendance. “So this is what it feels like to be The WOMAN” she thought to herself as she decended the stairway. “Sophia have you seen my husband?” Sha asked quickly looking for Gambler as she wanted him to be the one to reveal the annexation of Greece.

Tiamat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Tiamat

The dark circular room was deathly silent. A lone shadowed figure sat in a meditative position on the cold crisp metal floor. His eyes were shut with a steady methodical breathing exercise. Air entering, and exiting his nose as a calm and collected pace. Fully attuned to the Force he listened to what it had to say. Just one day ago he had done the Dark Council's bidding. Eliminating the corporation known as Umbrella, and all those attached to it. Coincidentally this event had aligned perfectly with Utopia's latest scheme. For tonight at their grand party they were to announce the annexation of  Greece, which had now come under their fold. A extravagant party which would showcase the achievements of their New Jerusalem. But something else had kept him here, a tremor in the Force. A power he had not felt except for at the side of the Emperor himself. Whatever this disturbance was, he would track it down and discover it personally.

Suddenly the entrance door to his meditation room ripped open. A light poured in from behind the three silhouette figures that now stood in the doorway. His eyes shot open with the intrusion of light, and the three figures circled around him. Each of them with a cautious step of a trained warrior. Tiamat cursed to himself for leaving his double-bladed lightsaber in his resting quarters.

The man who stalked to his left was easily recognized. Arguably one of the world's most well known protagonists. None other than the King of Kings himself, Jean-Luc Lebeau. The Messiah of Utopia, also known as Gambler The trademark grin on his face oozing with the confidence he held in each step. Flanking to his right was another man known throughout the world with just one glance. The Excellence of Electrocution, Jayden Michael Salvador. Also known as Kurrent, the hero who had fallen off the face of the planet. Last and most certainly not least was a towering man in the middle. Physically more imposing than either of the men to his sides. William Greystoke, also known as Hunter. Leader of the Wolf Pack.

All three men were now poised and ready for attack. The slightest flinch on anyone's part would send this spectacle into a furious melee. Fully attuned to the Force Tiamat called upon it to imbue his already enhanced body with incredible speed and strength. His brow crunched up as his anger grew, swelling inside of him like a ticking time bomb. Without warning he released that anger into a telekinetic thrust, hurling all three combatants backwards by the unseen force. Both Gambler and Kurrent slammed into the walls behind him with a sickening thud, while Hunter was sent flying out of the entrance behind him, that they had all entered from.

Kipping up to his feet Tiamat summoned the Force once more, and with a flick of his wrist the door slammed shut, the control panel sparking as it was jammed into the lock position. The room itself was once more engulfed in darkness. A place where Tiamat felt at home as he used the Force to guide his movements. Sensing their signatures through the force. Instantly he noticed how both his adversaries recovered quickly, the telekinetic slam just a minor nuisance. Tiamat took special notice in the difference between the two. Gambler almost seemed at ease in the darkness, as if fighting blind was no hindrance to him. While Kurrent had dropped down into a defensive stance.

Outside the room Hunter banged and roared at the closed door with the rage of a ferocious animal. Slamming against the blast door in effort to try and break it down. Inside he could hear the sounds of combat erupting. Scream of pain and anguish filled the room as the fight dragged on. Sounds of crackling energy could be heard with the deafening thuds of force. A encounter he desperately hated to miss. Then the door opened once more as the sounds of combat faded. Peering in he saw the two most recognizable warriors Earth had toppled on the ground. Wounds littered their prone bodies as if they had waged a war against hell itself. From out of the darkness the shadow attacked. The two fought back and forth with Hunter treading backwards away from the circular room. Tiamat ran up and spun around the hallway's walls, flipping over his opponent. Striking towards the lower spine, a disabling strike that was quickly followed by a rear choke as he leaped onto  his back and wrapped his legs tightly around the savage warrior. With a violent twist audible crack was heard from leader of the Wolf Pack's neck. Moments later everything was once how it started. Deathly silent..

Tiamat now dragged the limp body of Hunter back into the circular room. As the lights shined against his red and black skin whelps and bruises could be seen all across his body. Though he had won the day, he had paid the price with his body. "Damage reports" he asked aloud without a hint of emotion. The three bodies laid beneath his feet began to shimmer and change shape. Holographic images faded and reappeared along with the mechanical noises while sparks shot out.
"Proxy K1 is at 27%functionality."
"Proxy G1 is at 13%, motor functions are fully damaged."
Proxy G1 then spoke for the third laying on the floor. "Proxy H1 is at .7%. His vocabulaitor is completely destroyed."
The two who could still talk then spoke in unison. "We're sorry Master. We will begin repairs and heighten the difficulty of our programming for the next trial". 
"Do not bother" he retorted. "Without being able to duplicate their powers this is a worthless simulation. Make your repairs and makes yourselves useful. Keep screening their broadcast waves and find out everything you can on their Champions. I want to know who the threats are to the Dark Council's plans".

A different robotic voice broke in over the comm system "Master. I have pinpointed the coordinates you asked for. It is in a place they call Egypt, near the Dark Utopia territory. I have estimated that even with our cloaking device their scanners will have us detected within 10 minutes of entry into their providence."

His fists tightened with anticipation, as an evil grin crossed his face. "Excellent. Download the information for that region into my datapad and make for its location. I will be ready on arrival".

"Right away Master"

By now the three Proxy droids had picked themselves up and left for recalibration and repairs. Their sole purpose to test their Masters skills and always keep him aware. The constant threat of failure being a high price to pay. His death.

Now in his room Tiamat slipped into his dark robes, latching on his lightsaber shortly after. Going through the reports his droid had sent him it appeared something had surfaced within the dune seas of Egypt. The top portion of a pyramid never seen before was unearthed recently. Utopia had quickly put together an excavation team with their science branch to find out exactly how old the pyramid was, and what was inside.

This had been a month ago. So far the only findings is that it predates any other known pyramid on Earth, and that it's not made from stone, or sand. But an unknown alien metal that does not show up on their tables. The team has now been digging carefully for a month to try and locate an entrance inside, unearthing a large portion of the gigantic pyramid. An entrance is something they have yet to find.

"Master we are approaching the coordinates of the disturbance. I am picking up over a dozen lifeforms below. Do you wish me to lower into their radar detectors? They will pick us up even cloaked after ten minutes, sir".

"No" he ordered back. "Hover 300 meters above their detection radius. Keep communications silent, but open".

The exit ramp soon after dropped open. Wind gushed in like a hurricane and Tiamat embraced its forceful touch as his robed flapped wildly around him. As he closed his eyes he leaned forward and dived down into the sky. There was no sense of worry in his emotion as the ground came into view at a hysteric rate. His trust in the Force was absolute, unwavering. Calling upon its unimaginable power he slowed his descent with just a mere thought. Just off in the distant he noticed the excavation site. Dozens of workers crawled about the area like busy little ants. A wicked smile crossed his face as death descended down upon them.

His landing erupted a massive sand storm with a thunderous clap, engulfing the entire area. Scientists began to freak out and bark orders to cover up the computers and machines. Superstitious screams filled the encampment about the curse for disturbing the pyramid. Before the dust ever settled the storm the entire team was laid to waste. Some had been cut down by his very own hand with his weapon of choice. The crimson blade he referred to as Chaos. Others found their throats collapsing as they dangled helplessly in midair by some unseen force, while even more were burned to crisp by crackling lightning.

Immediately Tiamat could feel the power surge from the pyramid. He could feel its taint in the dark side of the Force. Whatever this was, it had been lost to his people, the Sith, for untold centuries. Searching through the Force he quieted his mind and let it guide him. Each step was a deliberate step by the power of the Force. When he next opened his eyes there was a sleek metal wall like all others that surrounded the pyramid. Save this one had unseen markings. Symbols that could only be read through the Force. Words he spoke aloud as he read them.

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall free me".

As the last syllable was spoken the door gave way, opening into the unknown abyss of a lost knowledge. With a single step inside he power of the darkside rushed over him like adrenalin before a fight. Whatever awaited him inside. Would soon be his.

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Mr. Mercury

Sleeping peacefully as sunlight shined through small opening of his bedroom blinds, Marc’s Blackberry screamed “Let’s have a toast for the douche bags!… let’s have toast for the assholes!…” Marc stirred under his smooth bed sheets. “Let’s have a toast for the scumbags, every one of them that I--!” His hand slammed the phone.

Under the covers, Marc put the phone to his ear. “…Hello,” he said groggily.

“Julius, what time are you gonna be at the party?” Kileena asked, sounding happy and wide awake.

Marc sighed and sucked his teeth, “Uhm…” he sat up and looked at his digital clock: 10:47. “I’m not going, how do you know about it?” Marc narrowed his eyebrows with curiosity.

“Entertainers are gonna be there, Julius.”

“Mmhm and you want me to go mingle, right?”

“Yeah, this is perfect timing. Promote your film—Julius, invite Abbey!”

“Kileena, I’ll go. No dates though.”

“Don’t be a baby, go as friends”

“Nah, I’ll call you later. You going?”

“Of course”

“See you later then… bye”’

Marc hung up, tossed his phone at the end of the bed and reclined. “Might as well..”, Marc sighed as he lazily slid out his platform bed. He stood by the bed and yawned loudly, scratched his bare chest and walked into his living room.

He flicked on his flat screen and they were doing a news special on Gambler and Sha’s party. News reporters led cameramen inside the hotel the party was planned to take place. It was impressive, but Marc was not in the mood today for some unknown reason. “…Lady Gaga, Beyonce and Jay Z, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. This is the expected guest list—it’s amaz--…”, Marc cut the TV off. Marc didn’t care for most of the celebrities he heard were coming.

Back in his room, he strode into his open closet. He flicked on the lights, gazing at his designer collection of clothes. His shoe collection was on point: Supra’s, Nike’s, Van’s, Doc Martens, oxfords, boat shoes, combat boots, Toms. Below the shoes lined along the closet wall, his clothes hung organized in color. He walked to the reds and grabbed out venetian red Dolce & Gabanna suit from the Fall/Winter collection of 2011. Marc was ahead of his time, nobody owned or wore it off the runway, but Marc owned it and he was wearing it tonight. He grabbed a plain white shirt, black Dolce & Gabanna pants and black oxfords. He hung his outfit together, sat the shoes beneath them and left his closet.

“Hmm”, he curved his lip as he played with his ink black hair in the mirror. He checked his edges and they were even, no need to get a trim.   He played with his cheeks, making funny faces. “Let’s have a toast for the douche bags!...Let’s have a toast for the assholes!...Lets have a toast for the scumbags!--”, Marc picked up the phone.

“Hello?” He asked and the caller hung up, random caller.

He shrugged it off and browsed his contacts. He passed Maya’s number then decided to call. She never picked up his calls and he figured something was wrong.   He knew she was busy, but if she missed his calls, she always called back later. The phone dialed her number and a second later it rung. The phone rang and rang and rang, until finally it went to voicemail.  

“Whatever”, Marc pelted his phone on his bed and left his room to cook some french toast.

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Switch

It is a cloudy, overcast day as we put the Rosasi in their graves. Forty odd coffins in caissons and close to a thousand people lining the roadside to watch the last march of the liberators as they have come to be known. Samoza's regime has fallen and now large chunks of South America are joining Utopia as government after government collapse. I hope that is some consolation for the men and women who gave their lives. Alair, Wessel, Franklin, Colt, Larium, Bearn; the hero of Johannesburg and my friend, and so many others. Only Kareph and myself remain. Two sad ghosts to lead the procession to the graveside. Together we move forwards, taking the reigns of a riderless horse waiting in front of the coffins. A pair of boots are placed backwards in the stirrups.

We walk the horse in time with the slow beat of a drum, passing under the raised swords of a company's worth of Rosasi. Beside me comes Switch, ethereal and scholarly. As we walk the long road past the veiled women and somber men he talks to me, whispering shiny, broken bits of wisdom in my ear.

After it is done and my friends lie under the earth, they take me to see him. Jean Luc Le Beau, Gambler, the man I am sworn to serve, sits quietly in his office. As the twin door's click and swing open he rises to greet me, extending a hand and a warm smile.

“So you are dee brave man who has done so much for our cause?”

I nod and we talk for a few minutes, about life, about Utopia, about the jungle. Then he says to me.

“Whiskeyjack, dat is dee codename you go by is it not? I need men like you around me, men willing to make sacrifices to realise my dream of what Utopia could be. I would like to elevate you, make you one of dee inner circle. What do you say?”

Switch whispers to me, filling my head with knowledge I shouldn’t have, of another life, of another time an offer like this was made. I accept and Mr Le Beau looks pleased.

“You will need a new codename, dee man Whiskeyjack was a soldier, you will be something more. I will give you dee honour of choosing it for yourself.”

As the ghost man at my side grins I know what I have to do. I meet Le Beau's, Gambler's, eyes and keeping my face neutral I say.

“Switch, my name will be Switch.”

That night I lie in bed with my wife and we hold each other in the unexpected cold of an African night. She kisses me and tells me that it's like I’ve been born again, that everything that had built up between us had been swept away. I know what she means. My conditioning has been broken, my armour is gone, all that is left is me. I hold her and we whisper to each other, dreams and wishes that we have never shared with anyone. She tells me that we will have children, sons and daughters that we will bring up to be strong and beautiful and just and we will never ever tell them of the terrible things that we have seen and done. I fall asleep and for the first time in a long while, I dream.

Switch stood awkwardly in his suit. He hadn’t worn it since his wedding, but Cai had insisted. If he was going to a high profile party he was going to look the part. He had argued that there was nowhere to keep a gun when wearing a suit like this but she had only sighed and straightened his tie before going to get ready herself. When she emerged from their room in a form fitting black dress he was reminded of how beautiful she was. The two of them spent the car ride to the party smiling shyly at each other. Then it was time to enter. 
Miss Menace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By Miss Menace

The laboratories. They were as cold, dark and lacked personality, much like the blank, nearly soulless expression on her face, which was illuminated  by the small amount candles the covered the room . She, at her desk, was staring off into space, but no thoughts ran through her head. Standing up and stretching, letting a sigh, that begged for something more. Some more....Koko closed her eyes, “why...why do I....act this way..I’m in no longer what..I was” The muffled panicked screams, emanating from the hall, broke the trail of thought.

Her eye distorted to a reptilian iris, tugging and tearing at her leg, A subject broke the grip of her Assistants. His mouth was sewed shut, yet his black eyes pleaded with her, to let him go..to live. Koko could hear it deep in her heart. “Sorry my Lady” the rushed step stopped at the scene, her assistant, with a blood soaked tunic. A hiss of disgust dripped from the corner of her mouth. Left hand shot up, I’ll take it from here.

The subject was holding onto her legs, much like a frighten toddler, clinging to it’s mother, during a thunder storm, sobbing in hysteria. “Hush” Koko took to her knees and hugged onto him, he did the same, tight, never want to let go. “Hush, I’m here.” Fangs extended, sunk gently into neck flesh, enough poison to knock him out for a time, fell to the floor, limp.

“Take him to table A, I’ll work on it later” Blood trickled and blemished her porcelain white chin. A nod of understanding and the body was dragged away.

Koko was back at her desk, invitation in hand.

I do need to get out more.

The Night of the Utopia Gala. 

Well, she did have something with average teenagers, Koko was fixated on her appearance, she wanted to make a good impression on her allies of this realm. Wanting to come off as a perfect mix of  Regal and Radiant. Hours upon hours of careful preparation, the same attention to detail, much like planning a War strategy. Koko’s body was wrapped in a custom silk kimono, made that very afternoon. It was a deep, dark purple, and embroidered on the back, a white star, the proud symbol of the Hoshigakure, held closed by a white sash. Her crimson blood red hair in tight bun with a white rose decorating it. 

All and all she was still nervous, her face never showed it, never shared her true emotions , Flanked on all sides, by her trusted ANBU Black ops body guards, who were not needed, but her none the less, to shoe Lady Ubumi’s dominance over her people.

Wooden Sandals, clacked and clicked on the ritzy tile of the floor.

She gave her most humble of curtsies. Voice like that as ghost long since dead.

“Evening Lords and Ladies”    
Tiamat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Tiamat

Time was now of the essence. He knew this as soon as he had dispatched the excavation team outside. The scientists outside laid dead amongst their own blood in the dune sands of Egypt. Sooner or later someone would try and make contact with them, only to find no reply. Once they found this, they would be alerted of trouble. It would only be a matter of time before the Rosasi Guard were rallying and headed his way. Or worse, one of the Utopian's supers leading the way.

As the Sith assassin stepped inside he could feel the darkside all around him. It held a strong presence in this place, indicating some seat of lost power. Potentially something that the Dark Council could use to its advantage in a later date against Earth. The door slid shut behind him, engulfing him in darkness. Just as the door shut, tiny spheres lit alive with an eerily red glow. Casting a dim light down the hallway in front of him. With his hooded cloak pulled in tight, Tiamat made his way into the mysterious pyramid.

A whisper broke through the air, barely audible but unrecognizable. Grabbing his attention towards one of the side passages that seemed to suddenly appear. His devilish yellow eyes stared down the path that he had heard the noise from. Then the voice broke again, this time behind him. Swiftly he turned around only to find the darkness awaiting him. Someone, or something was toying with him. The hallway he had originally been traveling down now held a solid wall. Indicating the side passage as his only route.

It was with careful steps he now moved. The pyramid was shifting, changing as if it was luring him to a specific location. The ghostly voices still clung to the air as if taunting him with what they knew. Suddenly the floor beneath him began to shake, cracks split across as if an earthquake just erupted. Huge chasms appeared beneath him as the floor gave way. Leaping he jumped for a pillar that looked more stable than the breaking stone under his own feet. The moment he touched down it shifted and he could feel it giving way to his weight. Wrapping himself in the force he quickened his steps by somersaulting to another location, and then another. His movements were like a frog, leaping from lilly-pad to lilly-pad. With one final jump he soared through the air for the farthest platform, landing gracefully and continuing into a sprint to gain yet another elevated jump. Just one more leap and he would be across the entire chasm. He once again reached out into the force to enhance his jump.

But suddenly the cliff he had jumped for broke away with rapid haste. He reached out with flailing arms desperate to grab hold of something. With a sickening thud he crashed into the platform, his fingers dug in deep grasping with all his strength. Dangling there he looked down below to see the darkness never ending. His face gritted up in anger and he hoisted himself up. His hood was now down along his shoulders. Showing his angered demeanor at the events that had just happened. His face, along with his entire body was lined with Sith markings. Tattoos of his heritage. Horns protruded from his skull in various spots indicating his race to be a Zabrak. As he turned to look behind him he was baffled with what he saw. The entire area he had just desperately escaped looked perfectly normal. Whole. As if everything that just happened, didn't happen.

His anger only grew as he turned and stormed off. His newest path now lead to a single chamber. As he entered the room he indicated there were three other passages. Four including the one he had just arrived from. Quickly, before he could even react the entrances slammed shut. Tiamat rushed to the nearest door and tried to muscle it up to no avail. The walls then began to move, shifting closer in a steady pace. The ceiling too began to move, sliding downwards. With the speed at which they were traveling there was no time for Tiamat to unhinge his lightsaber and cut a path through a door. He would be crushed before it was halfway finished. As the sides moved in he braced himself out wide, trying to hold them at bay. His muscles strained as his biceps bulged out. Even with his enhanced strength he could not slow the movement of his approaching tomb.

Tiamat roared in protest as he tried one more valiant push. But the walls kept moving in, closing in on him enough to force him into a crouching position. His eyes flared alive with a fiery anger. He would not be a caged animal, he would not die like this. The force swelled inside of him growing like a ticking bomb. Every fiber of his body channeled the force inside of him, all around him. Using the taint of the darkside within this pyramid to heighten his own connection to the force. With an anger soaked scream he released it all. A violent telekinetic push swept out from his body in all directions. A loud rumbling sound echoed throughout the enclosing space as it was slammed with the power, and not just stopped. But pushed back forcefully with reckless speed. The walls cracked and broke away, portions falling down on top of one another as the ceiling collapsed in random areas. Smoke and debris covered everything as if a bomb had latterly gone off.

Moments later there was a shuffle amongst the wreckage. Tiamat's gloved hand shoved a chunk of stone from on top of him. Pulling himself to a standing position as he dust his vestment off. His cloak was tattered and torn, covered in the dust from the collapse. The ghostly whispers returned, but this time he heard what they had to speak.

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall free me".It was part of the Sith code. Phrases he knew all too well.

He thought of it then. The first chamber had been a lie. Just a test. The second chamber was a test as well. Causing him to give into his passion. His anger. In that anger he had gained strength. Had gained his power and through that power he was set free. Intrigued even more the Sith assassin moved along. Slipping past the wreckage into one of the passages which were now open to him. He felt the force pulling him, calling to him now.

There he saw it. No longer was he in winding passageways, or crammed spaces. Before him was a large domed room with Sith writing described all along the walls. In the middle rested a single platform, slightly raised by steps from the floor. Atop of that pedestal was a large throne. As he entered the room echoed in the voices he had been hearing. Reciting the Sith code in unison as if an army was present.

A lone voice broke the chant, as the others faded off. This one was more demanding than any other he had heard. Its booming voice was filled with the energy of the darkside. It was the darkside. A holographic image then appeared on the throne, covered in the dark trappings of a Sith Lord. A white mask hid his features and gave off a haunting feel.

" You have ascended into my presence. Long have I waited for you to arrive. There is one last test, and you shall have what it is you seek". The Sith illusion then vanished with an eerily cold snap in the air, and all fell silent.

Fractured

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Fractured

Reality "M"

“I’ll bury you with your Ninjan Sisters!” Solace screamed as he charged Fractured in a fit of outrage. Solace approached low the land under him devastated by the velocity at which he traveled. Fractured braced for the attack but wasn't able to stand against it. Some how Solace was feeding of the fear surrounding him, his strength growing every second. The first punch hit the right side of his jaw; an array of images past through Fractures mind in the blink of an eye. He was on a beautiful world, standing on some type of landing pad which overlooked a large metropolitan city. Bowing deeply he said "Greetings my Queen, your shuttle is ready." "Thank you Sigma Fractured. We shall depart immediately my cousin awaits." Queen Ziccarra replied. The Sigma watch as she boarded the plain her two most trusted protectors accompanying her, moments later the engines roared to life and the ship ascended and broke atmosphere. The newest addition to the royal guard Fractured would be staying on Ninjeta awaiting the Queen's return. Overwhelmed by the onslaught of memories Fractured dropped his guard.

The second punch struck the left side of his jaw, sending a spew of blood flying from his mouth. The craft descended, the hydrolics hissing as it touched down. The passengers exited, the Queen was joined by two new arrivals one male one female. "I am glad to see you are well, my Queen." Fractured said placing his hand over his heart and bowing deeply. "It's good to see you to Fractured. This is Seraphima my cousin and her consort Nano." Ziccarra replied. Standing upright Fractured approached taking Sera's hand in his own, bowing he kissed it gently. "Welcome to Ninjeta, its an honor to make your acquaintance." He told the Queens cousin. Solace continued his barrage of attacks, his third blow connecting with Fractured's nose a load crack sounded as it was broken. Then the memories continued. Fractured saw the Ninjan Queen and her guests safely into her estate. After showing Sera and Nano to their living quarters, Sha took Sera to her bed chamber to find an outfit for her to wear to dinner. After informing Sera and Ziccarra that he would be just outside Fractured took his leave shutting the bedroom door behind him. Fractured's eyes began to drupe, even though he didn't feel tired. "Strange." He thought, "Seraphema seems like the epitome of royalty, so much more so than Ziccarra."

Fractured's eyes widen as Solace's next attack came right toward him striking him between the eyes. The next memory was the strongest yet. Full of determination Fractured burst through the double doors a group of Sigma at his back, inside the Queen was entertaining a little over twenty guests. "Fractured?" Ziccarra said puzzled, "What is the meaning of this intrusion?" She asked. "You are no longer fit to preform you duties as Queen." Pushing her to the side and removing the crown from atop her head. Dumbfounded Ziccarra fell to the floor, after a moment she recovered anger forming the features of her face. "What gives you the righ...." She started but was stopped when Seraphima stepped between the two facing Sha. "I gave him his orders." Sera clarified. "I shall be Ninjeta's new ruler." The woman announced, the gathering one big gasp of surprise. Sha stepped back as though she had just been slapped in the face. "Why?" She asked confused. "You aren't worthy of the title." Sera answered. "Kill her Queen Seraphema said. Twelve Sigma advanced on the dethroned Queen and Sha was forced to make her retreat.

Solace followed up the barrage of punches by assualting Fractured with numbers knees to his midsection. With each strike, the memories came faster and faster until finally Fractured reached the first memory he had recovered. The one he wished he could forget. Explosions reverberated throughout the land. A great city city was burning, the scent of death was in the air. Vicious battles raged, two opposing factions fighting for dominance. A woman with golden locks was on her knees, battered and beaten. Blood trickled down her forehead, her eyes were swollen and black. A man with fair skin and black hair wearing a crimson suit with the emblem of a lightning bolt on his chest was reflected in the deep blue iris's of her eyes. His multicolored eyes held an unfathomable hatred. Even in defeat the woman's deep blue eyes were stern. The scene took on a crimson hue. Ruby red energy lashed out striking the woman's chest. The blast tore through her opening a crevice in her abdomen.

Solaces last attack sent Fractured flying, he crashed through various buildings his eyes hollow. The cluster of memories too much for him to process. When he finally hit the grand, he was miles from the battle to save the universe he had been sent to. The force with which he impact the ground left him lying in a massive crater. Fracture wasn't sure how long he had laid their before he lost consciousness but when he awoke he found himself laying atop a building, his clothing was soaked, his breathing shallow and he felt very weak. Tall iron bars lined the roof and looking devices were spaced evenly around the border of the roof. Staring up into the sky still unable to bring himself to move. Then he saw it high above Earth's Atmosphere a planet, the gases surrounding it gave the world a violet hue. "Ninjeta." Fractured said. Standing Fractured looked over his surroundings, a seemly endless ocean surrounded the building the water level not even a foot below where Fractured stood.

Present Day

Fractured had been offered a place among Omega Justice after the little assistance he had given them in stopping Solace from destroying the Universe. Sadly Fractured thanked them for offering but told them he couldn't join their cause. Still holding himself responsible for what happened to his world, Fractured didn't feel like much of a hero. He felt the sole responsibility for the lose of his Ninjeta was due to the fact that he had taken the life of the one person who could have stopped the parasite from taking over the planet. Everyday he relived that moment where he killed Queen Ziccarra and even though he had seen Ninjeta hovering above Earth after his fight with Solace, Fractured had not be able to bring himself to visit this Universes Ninjeta.

A little over a month had past and Fractured had been getting use to Earth and its customs. He wore human attire now, he had even taken a few jobs, mostly as security detail. At the moment he was getting ready, she had been all over the news for the past week. The announcement that Sha the Queen of Ninjeta and Jean Luc ex-president and known villain had been wed. She would be hosting a party tonight and Fractured planned on attending. His mind was set, he had killed Ziccarra in his own Universe it was only right that he should pledge his fealty to her now in order to repent his sins. He pulled the black tie tight, straighten it and looked in the mirror. His hair was slicked back with an extra-strength gel, his suit a traditional tux black with a red vest, blue tie and white dress shirt. Satisfied with his appearance he opened the window and took to the sky's.  In seconds he broke mach 5 the crack of several sonic booms sounding. In mere minutes he reached the Dark Utopia and descended onto the landing pad where several helicopters sat. Reaching his hand up Fractured check his hair, the gel was hold perfectly not a strand was out of place.

As he entered he passed several Sigma's standing guard, as one walked his way Fractered placed a fist over his heart saluting the man mirrored his action bowing slightly then went back to his post. "So much is the same on this Ninjeta." Fractured thought. Fractured entered a great hall, hundreds of people had gathered for the Utopian rulers celebration. Finding the Queen in this even with his keen eyes would be nearly impossible, although she was sure to address her guests before the night was over. Fractured would wait until she was alone before he approached, he was sure if he were to approach now the dozens of Ninjan's throughout the room would be all over him. His plan set Fractured headed over to the bar for a drink.

Little Sparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Little Sparrow

The desert wind had begun lashing the six men with hard sand as they struggled across the dangerous terrain. Sparrow had chosen the mission, refusing to be in the queens presence any longer then was required of him, he would never letting his feeling be known to another , he would remain as always a loyal servant to his king. He watched as the rest of his team moved ahead, battling against the tiny granulates of orange sand. Sparrow bent down on one knee, his black uniform hugged his body showing every muscle and would protect him from most weapons, his face was covered by a white mask with two red stripes on the cheek. After Surreal had left and the events that had unfolded at the hands of the Baron during their rescue mission, Sparrow had began training his own guards, men who would one day replace him as Gamblers personal watchers. They all wore black in remembrance of the brothers they had lost; on the right chest was a small symbol of a white bird. A symbol of their sensei, but it was only Sparrow who was allowed to cover his face. They where still young and fresh but as a group could handle almost any foe, they where called the black flock they only numbered forty for the moment and unlike the Rosasi had one purpose to protect the Queen and King of Utopia.

An almost silent whistle on the wind brought Sparrow back to the harsh world around him. He caught up with his men and followed their eyes from the sand dune they had taken as a vantage point; several dead bodies lay around the entrance to the site. Sparrow waved his hand forward and three of the six broke off, circling the base camp, as Sparrow and the other two headed straight to the bodies, the three men would supply cover and a retreat if they where walking into an ambush, they walked amongst the dead, examining the wounds, some had burn marks covering their bodies, others had wounds that showed no sign of blood as if the heat from a blade like weapon had sealed the damage on touch. Sparrow tried to follow the foot prints, but the panic of the scientist made it almost impossible to track if they had been ambushed by one man or many. He followed the destruction as the rest of the group followed behind him, their hands touching their weapons as they went. They where nervous and understandable so, all men when faced with death, chose to fight or flee and from the bodies none of these men had even been given the chance to process the thought. Sparrow smiled boldly as he stepped over the charred remains of one of the scientist, for in his gut he knew it was one man; he followed the bodies in his mind following how he would have killed them. For the first time ever since he killed Balder at Asgard he felt excited about facing a single combatant with such skill, the warrior had attacked on instinct, not thinking out his next steps, he was a true warrior.

Stopping he finally took in the beauty of the pyramid, it had been built with some type of metallic compound, where most pyramids where built with stone and sand, brought to life with copper tools. But this was something more, something the earth had never seen before, it stood no taller then a normal pyramid but the outer case was as dark as night and was undamaged by time. If it had not been for the digging teams it may have remained buried below the sands of time. The sun reflected of the mirror like metal and onto the six men, something waved over Sparrow as he entered something dark, but he pushed on. He sent the three men that had entered ahead as he examined the traps that had been disarmed by the warrior, in truth Sparrow wanted to see what this man was capable of, now within the temple, he was able to tell that it was a single man, his impressions in the dirt where light, so he was not overly heavy but he carried a weapon of some type that he favored on his right side. He told his men to engage anyone they came in contact with, do not wait for him. They nodded without question and so the hunt began for soon the two would face each other and the blade would decide who was more deserving of life.

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mr. Mercury

“Kileena, look she named the damn hotel after herself. Class.”, Marc teased strolling into the hotel lobby. Kileena playfully hit his shoulder; “Julius . . .” A wall of paparazzi blocked their path. Camera lights flashed; and, Marc and Kileena posed for photos.

“What’s your name!” one of the photographers yelled out.

“Julius Basquait”, Marc smirked and faced another slew of clicking cameras

“And who’s the lovely lady”

“Kileena Mali, I’m his agent”, she grinned extending her neck for another photo.

“I love it!” someone called from Marc's far left. 

Marc scanned the far left of the hotel lobby; It was Lady Gaga. The cameras clicks went faster and photographer’s called out to her.

“Over here!”, “Gaga, over here!” “Gaga, take a picture with Julius Basquait!” “Gaga, love your outfit!”

Weird outfits were a given for Gaga, she wore her hair long, blonde and wavy. Thin vanilla-colored animal ears pointed upwards at the sides of her temples. Wine colored lace covered her body giving off the illusion she was nude, but not only was her outfit attention grabbing her body language commanded attention; she strut like the perfect runway model in golden crab claw shaped Alexander McQueen heels. She rested her hands on her lace covered hips, giving the photographers more pictures to add to the ones taken of her during her arrival.

“Come on, you got me earlier,” Gaga coyly flirted to the photographers. She grabbed Marc’s hand and led him to the dance hall entrance, away from the photographers.

“I’ve been looking for my lead man in my next music video, I want you to be him--you’re beautiful! What’s your name hon?” She smiled at him marveling at his existence.

Marc was flattered and grinned, “Julius Basquait”

“Beautiful! Nice to meet you Julius, can you be my entertainment for the night?”

Marc grinned as he looked down at her, she was still short in her McQueen heels, thinking he didn’t want to be a Gaga trophy for the night. Only, he was pursuing an acting career now, the guest would wonder who he was if he was Lady Gaga’s date. The press would predictably claim Marc’s her boyfriend, but what did it hurt? It gave Marc attention and publicity.

“Love to,” Marc smirked.

Lady Gaga gave him a hug and held his hand leading him to her table. Marc smirked remained on his face as they passed the curious guest. The room immediately hummed with chatter and assumptions of Marc’s relationship with Lady Gaga. She understood this and whispered where her table was in Marc’s ear.  Marc walked to their reserved table as Lady Gaga followed, hugging his arm. Marc's naive assumption was put to rest; Lady Gaga knew how to make you look good.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Charlemagne

The pain chaotically coursed through the nerve endings of the young man's forearm as his father autocratically bestowed upon him the ultimate honor of any LeBeau. His muscles instinctively tightened as the ceremonial branding iron was applied to his flesh, instantly inducting the future legacy into the illustrious Order of Sancta Camisia. Its distinctive Ba Gua interlocked symbols for fire and water represented the 63rd Hexagram, a mark proudly worn by few and coveted by many. Its crimson inked lines were the foundation of a fraternity of assassins who's origins bordered on blasphemy sprinkled with a bit of alluring mythology, but none of that mattered now. For at that moment Kazarian Lucien LeBeau was side by side with his legendary father, Jean Luc LeBeau, the self-proclaimed "King of Kings." A man he barely knew yet had shared a telepathic link with since birth. Briefly serving as the assassins eyes after a disastrous confrontation on Asgard had left him blinded. Nevertheless, he had predominantly been raised by his mother and her eclectically selected group of tutors and mentors. Studying under some of the most renowned scholastically sophisticated minds in the World while attending the most exclusive European Universities. However, his World had been shattered when the malevolent malcontent known as the Professor unleashed his malignant marauding abominations to abduct the dignified Bushido Clan leader, Lady Tlieso. Killing everyone the young heir to the LeBeau lineage had ever known and grown up with in a stomach turning massacre. Imprisoned, tortured, and experimented on, Kazarian experienced horrors well beyond his years. Until, alongside Surreal Diablo and the Rosasi Sands, he broke free saving the severally beaten Desert Messiah in the process. Finally proving himself worthy of attendance in his father's court.

Gambler said nothing as the clandestine ceremony concluded, instead he simply offered a slight smirk of approval before departing as the thunderous booms of exploding fireworks singled the beginning of the Utopian Festival. Leaving Kaz alone to briefly revel in his achievement before attending the celebration unfolding throughout Utopia. Kazarian paused as he advanced past his full length mirror, tracing his fingers along his sculpted jawline grateful that the scientific minds of Science Branch were able to reverse the Professors twisted genetic architecture. But suddenly his concentration was disrupted as a brigade of lavishly fashionable servants marched their way into his oversized room intent on grooming the young Perfection of Pedigree per Gambler's instructions. Each one carefully shuttling in an array of designer suits and other extravagantly tailored accoutrements. True to Lebeau form, the newly appointed assassin regally tapped his chin before using his finger to pompously dismiss style after style. Finally settling on a brilliantly fashioned light grey Salvatore Ferragamo two button suit with a straight leg cut with matching tie and breast pocket iron-pressed handkerchief. Finished off by a pair of dark brown square toe-lined leather Fendi's. Dressed to impress, the Last LeBeau made his way downstairs trailed by a small entourage of keepers and proficiently trained guardians known as the Black Hand Orphans. A specialized group of extensively trained one time orphans Gambler had come across throughout the years who now served as part of his security structure within Utopia.

As the group began making their way through the streets of Utopia towards Sha's Imperial Suites, a quick glance to the side by Kazarian alerted the BHO to a possible disturbance, causing them to form a tight circle around the Prince of Parkour, weapons drawn. "Those will do you no good against me children." an angelic voice taunted. Emerging from the slightly shadowed darkness of the allyway, Angelique LeBeau stepped forth. Her recently reunited brother Florian directly behind her. "Tis time you met dee family young one."

Platinum Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Platinum Rage

“We just received word from the Queen to proceed when ready” a commander within the Utopian army said breaking rank and bringing it to her attention. This Military exploit was indeed a risky one at first Daria frowned upon the thought of expanding into an Empire as with more land the territory became harder and harder to defend.   She placed her faith in the Queen and in her King about the well being of Utopia; though it appeared as if the Queen was indeed acting on her own accord. “We are not spreading War, we’re spreading culture”; it’s what Sha had preached to her before sending her off;   the plan was simple obtain a stronghold over the Mediterrian.   Morocco, Tunisa, Algeria, Libya, Egypt and Greece already belonged to the empire however; Turkey would be it, the Central Asian country was home to the former capital of Byzantium.

About 1500; miles from their current location; in the city of “New Jerusalem” there was a gala being held; to the simple minded people who came for the attractions it was just that; a party held for the dedication  of the New City; this was simply phase one in an effort to wipe the world clean of all impurities. The ambitious Ninjan Queen spent almost Ten years of her live on earth getting to know these humans; she saw what their weakness was. Expanding into an Empire was phase one; creating the nation that everyone loved; something that would be looked upon as the modern day Eden. Characterized by the lavish and sophistication often identified with the Lebeau Family; backed by the power and strength indentified with the Ninjans. Phase Two of this plan was simple; go to war with Darkchild, not because of the lost of France, but because of Population Control.

Darkchild was one of the most vile beings on the planet; everything he laid he’s eyes upon turned to charred Ash. War with France meant a massive depopulation of the Empire; and with Depopulation, came Repopulation; mastering the perfect breed of people; much like Hitler before her but with a more modern approach.   For this endeavor Sha choose Daria, not because she had an excellent battle strategy, but simply because she bore Darkchild’s blood in her veins. Even though the Tyrant of France might not remember it, this Law student from Cambridge/former Senator of Alaska was indeed his seed.

Daria understood what was expected of her and she planned to carry it out with perfect execution. “Alright...bring them hell” She said giving the green light on “Operation Georgia”; hundreds of fully equipped and well trained “Super Soldiers” stormed through the streets of Constantinople or present day Istanbul.  Her troops quickly entered the city and lay siege to it only to be met by little Turkish résistance.

“That’s odd, it’s like they want us to take the city” she said watching as her “Utopian” forces quickly set up a perimeter around the Hagia Sofia . There were smoke stacks billowing all over the city, however no real casualties to her troops; nor civilian casualties. Over head she saw her, a women covered in black Lycra a long winding trail of raven hair; eyes like a Viper. Y Intercept. It was at that moment that she realized, Sha mentioned there would be no invasion without a “reason” to invade. She, Sha and the Prime Minister of Turkey; spoke about allowing for Utopian forces to enter Istanbul in a search for a well known criminal. It was a lie, it was all a lie; “THEY” were the reason Utopia would soon be a war with Turkey; Y intercept and Sha are working together”

Before she could even say anything the piston like shards from Y’s black Rose blade pierced her shoulders knocking her to the ground. The snake dropped from the haven of the chopper and landed right next to the young assassin.   She bent down picking up the helpless Daria and cradling her in her hands. “Don’t be Stupid FIRE!!!” Daria screamed, but to no avail.  

Then it hit her, from the day Sha found out about Magneto’s whereabouts.  

“How long…” Sha said with her voice breaking gripping her mother by the wrist. “HOW LONG BEFORE THEY’RE READY!” Sha screamed; her sonic filled voice sent an unsettling boom through the building causing a minor tremor.   “Maybe…Six to Eight Weeks…why what’s wrong?” Gwen said looking at Sha; trying to search Sha’s face for an answer.

“He’s coming to kill my husband…; I need those things on-line immediately…” Sha said running her hands through her goldenrod hair. “Who’s coming to kill him?” A scientist asked; who was still on the edge about the quiver that was going through the structure.

“That’s what she meant” Daria said watching as her “troops” did nothing but stare off into the horizon. She had been not only tricked but set up to die.

“Androids” was the snake said with a confident smile on her face; she hoisted her blade and with that a sharp pain and then…nothing.

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12  Edited By Last_Guardian

Silence... 

Sometimes, a little silence is all that's needed to put one's restless mind at ease.  The past four months had been like a hurricane for Obi Wan Kenobi, the Last of the Jedi.  After two years away in the outer reaches of galaxies unknown, he had come back home to Earth, met new enemies, forged new relationships, and through it all, a short time of rest and relaxation had been hard to come by.  But now, Obi was thankful that it wasn't the sound of his lightsabers' burning blades roaring in his battle-hardened ears but the smooth and serene sound of....silence.  

The young hero sat in his room, naked, with legs folded and eyes shut.  The breeze from the open window cooled his body and gave his skin goosebumps.  He had kept this position for the last two hours, a timeframe that felt like an eternity for the typically busy Jedi whose life revolved around his demanding crime-fighting career. His breathing and heart-rate slowed to a crawl.  Deep in meditation and devoid of any woes, the calm warrior was in tune with The Force as it caressed his body and made him new again.  While in this state, Obi ignored his worries but became much more aware of his physical surroundings.  He knew that in the building at this moment there were five people: himself, The Professor, and three maintenance workers.  He knew that his dog lay sleeping just outside the door of his room, healing from the injuries that had been inflicted upon him on their last mission.  Most importantly, though, Obi Wan Kenobi knew that his city, this home he loved and protected tirelessly, was safe...for now.  But...out in the distance something caught his full attention: a creeping shadow, a stain in the snow-white room, a nexus of tremendous, unflinching power.

"Sith."  Obi's eyes fluttered open as his heart-rate increased exponentially and his mind was once again flooded with restless thoughts.  Rising to his feet, the Jedi rushed to gather his weapons and put on his body armor.  The picture of peace of serenity had now, in a matter of seconds, given way to the fearless fighter who was readying his fists for the next big bout.  

Egypt  

Plumes of sand hit his handsome face at unrelenting speeds but Obi Wan Kenobi couldn't care less.  The faint beacon of darkness that the Jedi had picked up hours ago was now an overwhelming pyre too big to ignore.  Feeling fresh and energized from his meditation,  Obi walked intently towards the direction of the disturbance.  There was no fear in his heart, only The Force, which now directed him and led him to where he needed to go.  As he passed over a giant sand dune, he saw it.  Glimmering in the light of the blazing sun with a surface unlike that of any other on Earth, a metallic pyramid stood tall, rising from out of the sand.  A wave of strange energy washed over the young Jedi as foreign images invaded his mind.  Struggling on, the Jedi couldn't shake the feeling of deja vu, as if he had been here before.  

The howl of the wind, the shifting of the sand, the slithering of a cobra nearby: these were the natural sounds of the desert, a melody of nature that echoed through the dunes and gave life to an otherwise dead terrain.  However, one thing broke that string of harmonious and melancholic notes, one thing seemed terribly out of place.  The sound of scurrying feet, trying hard as they may to be stealthy, aroused the alert Jedi's senses to impending danger.  Deploying the emerald flame of his lightsaber, Obi lifted it over his shoulder where it immediately met the blade of an advancing katana.  With a crisp move, the Jedi turned to face the assailant and delivered a powerful concussive blast of telekinetic energy in his direction.  Expecting to see the fallen body of his attacker lying incapacitated, Obi was surprised to see that his attack did nothing but pick up a plume of sand that now danced wildly in the air.  As a foretelling smirk spread across the Jedi's face, he quickly erected the barriers of his forcefield to defend himself, succesfully thwarting the two deadly attackers who now attempted to ambush him with blades in hand.  At the precise moment that the blades met his forcefield's wall, Obi let out a potent telekinetic blast that emanated from his body and spread out in a circular direction away from him.  This impactful blast propelled both assailants into the sandy desert floor, far away from the Jedi.

As a trimuphant grin spread acorss his sun-kissed face, the Jedi's senses were again piqued.  The galactic knight slowly turned to face a defiant new challenger, who stood only feet away, ready for battle.  Immediately, the hero's hands lit up with blue electric energy that began to run up and down his arms.  He sent a flurry of short lightning burts at the robed assasin who managed to use his agility and quickness to dodge all the attacks.  As he landed from his last movement, the assailant sent forward his powerful whip which wrapped around Obi's right leg.  With one tug from the assasin, the young hero was toppled like a house of cards and lost handle of his lightsaber.  Moving like a bolt of lightning, the well-oiled machine of a man, leapt onto the Jedi's prone body and attempted to thrust his katana into the hero's throat.  However, summoning up all his human strength, Obi blocked the man's arms and held the katana at bay, hovering over his throat.  Already haven shown his incredible speed, the assailant was now showcasing his impressive strength as the sharp tip of the katana inched closer and closer to the Jedi's throat.  Noticing the glimmer of his lightsaber hilt in nearby, the Jedi used his telekineses to pick up the saber and deploy it.  With a burst of energy, the Jedi summoned the ignited weapon and drove it into his attacker's back.  As the burning plasma blade protruded from his chest and melted his insides,  the attacker dropped his weapon and fell dead at Obi's side.  

Obi hurriedly rose to his feet and dusted himself off.  Knowing he had lost too much time already, the Jedi rushed to the metal pyramid, ignoring the immense pain growing in his head.  Removing his glove, Kenobi reached out and touched the strange material of the pyramid.  He walked slowly along the pyramid's edge until he arrived at an opening.  By the side of this opening there were inscriptions that he had never seen before but somehow, understood perfectly well.  Daring not too utter the blasphemous words aloud, he read them in his head.

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Obi laughed to himself nervously as he sensed the putrid stink of the Dark Side flowing from the alien structure, letting him know, without a shadow of a doubt, that he was not welcomed here.  Welcomed or not, however, Obi had a job to do; a job he was compelled to complete.  Whatever dangers awaited him here, he would face them with a courageous heart and lightsaber in hand because Obi Wan Kenobi was a sentinel of peace, a keeper of the light.  Obi Wan Kenobi was a Jedi.     
Tiamat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Tiamat

He stood there in complete silence, draped in the darkness of his robes. His hood still down, revealing his horned tattooed head. The Sith assassin had not been standing there long after the spirit left him. When he saw the slight shift of a shadow from the hallway. Thinking this to be the final challenge the ancient ghost had mentioned he waited out openly. Ready to accept the challenge head on.

Three men who walked like the shadows themselves soon slipped into the room. Each wearing ceremonial black armor with some sort of white bird centered on their chests. Their movements were subtle and quiet. Those of well trained warriors. The Sith rose to his full height as an indication of 'challenge accepted' as he let his tattered robe slip off of him and onto the ground at his feet. He still wore a black vestment and loose pants which gave him complete freedom of movement. A metal silver 'rod' was clasped to his dark leather belt.

He watched as the three warriors circled him in the domed room. Each had unsheathed a long slender blade from their belts and held it out defensively. They knew this was the man.. or creature (as he only looked vaguely human) they were looking for. The room was only dimly lit by the various red lights that filled the room. Showing the etched in carvings of some foreign language.

Slowly the three warriors began to move in as they continuously circled their pray. None making an offensive move until they knew they were within striking range. And like a coiled viper they struck. The first of the warriors lunging forward with a lethal overhand strike. Already in motion Tiamat side stepped out of the way and watched as the first warrior continued his motion to advance forward and past him. Just as he had cleared the path the second warrior lashed out with a diving lunge of his own an in attempt to impale the side stepped Sith. But Tiamat was in full control, completely focused on the melee playing out in front of him. Instantly he dipped down into a rolling dive of his own to avoid the puncturing strike. Just as he came out of the roll he felt the third warrior ready for his strike. Sweeping downwards as if he was going to split the assassin in two.

A loud clash of metal against metal echoed throughout the room as Tiamat blocked the third warriors sword with his lightsaber hilt. Sparks flashed out from the impact showcasing the strength and sharpness of the warriors blade. Wasting no time of his own Tiamat tapped the switch of his saber and it flickered alive with a crimson blade.

Calling upon his enhanced strength he pushed up forcefully and caused the assailant to back step to avoid falling. Knowing the third attacker was now on the heels of his feet Tiamat dashed into action. Stepping forward to cover the distance and spinning his blade between his hands as he spun himself in a hundred and eighty degree circle. The light of the blade had a mesmerizing feel to it against the darkness of the room, but the true confusion of the attack was his own spinning to gain momentum. As practiced the warrior rose his blade up in defense against the crimson blade in an attempt to black it. But it didn't matter. The sheer heat from the assassins blade cut through the warriors sword as if it was butter. Severing his sword and beheading him with one fatal swoop.

The remaining two warriors looked at each other instantly and then returned their stare at their fallen brother. With a renewed vigor they advanced together, attacking in unison with the perfection of warriors trained from birth. It was clear to Tiamat that all three of these men were well trained in the arts of war. Their tactics were flawless against a single swordsman, and any one person would be hard pressed to gain any advantage over them. But they were not up against any normal warrior. Much less one with a archaic weapon like theirs.

Testing their skill Tiamat had let the fury of their melee play out. He could feel their anger, their rage for their fallen brother consume them. With two quick swipes he then disarmed the remaining two 'brothers' distinguishing his own blade in the process. Leaving them all on even ground as he clasped his saber back onto his belt.

The two warriors were well trained and held no hesitation to the Sith's actions. Instead they looked to take full advantage of it. Pressing the attack once more though this time with their unarmed combat. One attacked high as they other struck low. When one motioned left the other covered his side. They worked together in perfect harmony, an impressive display. Tiamat almost felt it be a waste of their talent that they had to die.

A high right legged roundhouse kick came swooshing in towards the Sith's face from the first attacker. Instinctively he dashed to his left towards the attack with his left hand up into a guarding position. Blocking the kick as his shin met the Sith's forearm, but simultaneously Tiamat also launched a close punch towards the attackers knee. A sickening crack accompanied the breaking of his knee. Though no cry of pain left his lips. Silently the warrior hobbled and then fell to the ground in agony.

Just as Tiamat moved to finish off the wounded warrior his partner intervened. Shooting low and tackling the Sith around the waist. Wrestling him down onto the ground where he tried to overwhelm him with a series of viscous punches. Several of the strikes landed forcefully against Tiamat, but he weathered the blows. Waiting for that opportune moment where he could seize the initiative. Then, there it was. It was just a fraction of a second be he had left one of his arms out too long, not returning it back as fast as he had thrown it.

Tiamat lunged out and braced against the arm, locking it down to his side. With a sudden shift of his hips he pulled in and pushed upwards. Wrapping his legs around the warriors head and neck, his arm trapped just between the Sith's thigh and his own throat. With a quick and violent squeeze his arm was broke, his neck snapped. Pushing him off and to the side, Tiamat rose to his feet and looked down towards the last warrior. Wounded and attempting to crawl for safety.

Calling upon the force the Sith used his telekinetic powers to lift the warrior off of the ground. He dangled there in the air helplessly. Then, the real pain started. he could feel his throat tightening  by some unseen grip. He couldn't breath, the sound of him choking filled the otherwise eerily quiet room. Seconds later it was quiet once more.

Tiamat relished in the combat spectacle that had just unfolded. He never felt more alive than when he was fighting. His body still housed a few bumps and bruises from the tests which lead him here. Now he even sported a slight cut against his cheek. One that was hidden against his crimson skin.

The secrets were now his. The final test was over. Or so he thought..

Little Sparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Little Sparrow

He remained out of sight, watching as the strange being fought his men; it was like watching a mirror of his own actions as the warrior thought. Each movement was fluid and calculated, taking into account the surroundings and the men around him. His crimson skin seemed to pulse with excitement as he played the battle out before him, gracefully slipping between attacks and then countering or weathering the blows. Sparrows men had only trained for a few months under his tutelage and the master was proud to watch them battle, their movements where not as lucid as their opponents, but they where no less impressive, but the outcome was pre-deiced and this battle only held one true reason. For sparrow to study his counter part, to weigh his strength and weaknesses. Sparrow removed himself from the shadows as the last of his men fell before him, his white mask flashed across the battlefield of the inner temple.

“Impressive” the two men instantly began circling each other sense the power they hid with in. Sparrow’s brother the dark oni that hid within him was scraping to be set free, clawing at the very mental walls that had been placed to keep the beast within.  It was a pain that Sparrow always lived with and one he alone could carry for the Oni within him was his brother. It had happened several years ago when they where nothing but young boys. There father had nicknamed them the little Sparrows, for they could never remain still! One day a rival clan caught the two boys and tortured and violated them, Sparrow had his eye lids removed so he could watch as his brother was beaten to death in front of him.

It was that twisted act that bore birth to the Oni as his brothers soul final started to pass, it watched in horror as they turned on Sparrow, his soul became more then a gateway to other realm, it twisted and became rage and fury an unlimited channel to a dark energy, with no where to go his brother entered into Sparrow. To this day Little Sparrow has no idea what happened but when his father finally found him, the entire enemy clan where dead, butchered by the sprit inside him. Over the years Sparrow had learnt to control his brother and the spurts of power that came with containing the Oni, several sealed marks remained on his body preventing his brother from taking over with out Sparrows say so.

His eyes glazed over with crimson like smoke as he tapped into some of his brothers power, it would have been foolish of him not to after seeing the dead scientist and the way he had lifted the last of his fallen men of the ground without touching them. Sparrow smiled as he removed the katana from its sheath, his white mask hiding all of his emotions. But for some reason he knew that the warrior in front of him tingled with the same excitement as himself, the power from the two of them began to shake the very ground around them and then it started . As Sparrow tore forward at an incredible speed his blade dragging along the floor kicking up dust in its wake, before he brought it up in a diagonal slash, but within the same attack Sparrow let go of the weapon as it cut up and using his moment forced his two palms foward to was the warriors gut, hoping to catch his prey off guard.

Sparrow's whole body became a weapon pushing forth the small amount of energy he had stolen from his brother, this blow would not end the battle, but it should take the wind out of the creatures confidence, it no longer fought simple pawns, it now foguht an equal. But at the same time Sparrow was also very aware of his own mortality and his mind already began searching for ways to escape a counter, this battle could be the end of ethier combatant.

Avatar image for the_tekunin_sisters
The_Tekunin_Sisters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lady Ubumi’s silky, yet dead specter voice, chimed into the vocal pattern recognition software.  “Push”Tui’s eyelids lifted, violet eyes glinted. 

“Pull” La’s eyelids lifted, jet black eyes glinted. 

The grinding of the metallic joints, as they stood, in the corner they rested at, The identical sisters, with identical black uniforms, identical emotion voids for faces. With a blink, the girls teleported to their normal spots, in front of their lady and master, in a respectful bow. Koko’s was in the middle of her bed chamber. 

Posed with arms out, bare naked, blocked off by a handful of servants, scrubbing her with damp sponges. Primping and preening  her for the long  night ahead.  
 “What is..” Tui trailed off. 

“Your wishes...” La added. 

“Our Lady.” They finished together.  

Their ears waited for what came next. Koko bath was finished, now her nails and hair are being worked on. “I need you tonight, my dears, I am to consort with my”..and exhale of breath..... “friends at a social gathering, I need you two secretly tag along."One of her servants brought forth a bingo book, a book that provided: pictures, detailed outlines of powers and weakness, personal information such as fears. Pretty much a person on a page.  

La palmed the book. “I don’t for see anything going sour.” A Kimono being wrapped around her white, slender frame“But I am not one for leaving ends untied.” Sash pulled tight.  

“Have no worries our noble lady.” The sisters reassured their master. 

Night of the Utopian Bash. 

Tui and La sat outside of a window, Using the Chameleon Jutsu, using chakra to bend the light spectrum to be invisible. They watched the strange ritual of flashing lights with the subject kwon as Mr. Mercury and a undocumented female. Bizarre, their shared mind thought. 

“Remain vigilante my pets.” Koko voiced sound in the sister’s mind. Tui and La’s eye snapped back to the window. Koko behind a wall of fifteen ANBU’s, sipping on tea. 

“Yes Lady Ubumi.”    
Asesino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Asesino

The Assassins Graveyard, underneath the mountains of Tibet.. Two days ago

_ 

The underground lair consisted of two main parts, the first being the temple where Jack and the older man stood, an altar just steps away, and then...the graveyard where thousands upon thousands of coffins laid atop the surface. Each grave site laid with no flowers and only two markings to speak of...these marks were that of a number assigned to each assassin and the mark of the clan they belonged too.

With tears in his eyes, Jack kneeled before the altar, placing the cold limp body that resided in his hands atop the tibetan sanctum. "You are ready" , the words fell on nigh deaf ears as everything simply faded away, the candle lit altar and body of a fresh kill melted before his eyes and Jack was finally at peace.  A hand placed on his shoulder alerted him. Jack stood to his feet and bowed his head in respect to his master. Pulling out a small branding iron from his robe, the master burned in his flesh a number seven. Signifying that he was the seventh under this masters tutelage. Choking back the pain of having the hot iron pierce his face. 

"There is one thing you must know before I complete your training.."

"And that is?" Jack asked wiping away the tears welling in his eyes...of not only the isignia he wore proudly just above his left eye but also of finally proving himself to Drifter. Thinking that this was all over with, thinking that he had passed with flying colors..he smiled as he awaited the master's final word.

You are not of the Castle blood line" The master said, his face covered by the hood of his many golden robes. Despite not being able to see him,  his face wrinkled from the words, disgusted by what he had told the boy. He hated to do this but he knew that Jack needed to know.  

Jacks eyes widened, his smile quickly disapated and turned to that of anger and hatred... "What?! You mean I have studied and proved myself for nothing?! I tried to be better than my father when he's not even related to me!? STEPHEN CASTLE IS'NT MY FATHER!?"

"No." The whispered words cut into Jack's skin like a knife, the tension so thick...just as every bead of sweat that rolled off Jack's forehead hit the floor like a flood..you could hear it in the air. His fists clinched but he was'nt going to go down this easy. He needed to know more before he dared to strike his master.

"The Grand Master of Sacred Island is your father, Jack. Seven centuries old, he had to have some illegitimate children...You may keep this name of Jack Castle, but know now that this is not your blood."

Underneath the mountains of Tibet, One day ago.  

Jack sits in the dojo. His legs crossed and only spare candles lit the room, he meditated. Hoped and prayed for hours on end to Gods that never answered. His heart sunk once more as he relived the tragic events of yesterday. Questions raced through his mind despite trying to be at peace....a young student under the same master walked in. His eyes open as he hears the footsteps getting closer and closer to his room..

"There is an invitation for you...I can't quite make out who it is from however." The man said, placing the scroll at the edge of the door. Its ivory white paper a stark contrast to the satin red ribbon. 

"You are cordially invited to the Utopian Dinner Party....Asesino"

Grabbing the scroll, the candles flickered and died just as he left the dojo. 

Present. 

__
Jack Castle stands at the edge of the ballroom. An eyepatch covering the mark of Master Lei Wong, he smiles as he takes his last sip off a glass of the finest wine that the world had to offer.

"Looks like a party"    
Tiamat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Tiamat

A thud broke the silence of the darkly lit temple room as the last warrior dropped to the cold floor. His peripheral vision then caught a subtle movement in the darkness. A white masked warrior calmly stepped out of the shadows. Tiamat reached out with the Force and could feel this mans lust for battle. One that matched his own. Slowly the masked figure slid his long slender blade from its sheath. A drastic change happened next from the slow calm movements. As he exploded across the gap between them with blinding like speed. His Katana held low, dragging behind him. Sparks flying up through the air as if he was leaving a trail of fire behind him.

Tiamat was taken back at the sheer velocity the man traveled. He barely had time to summon his own power within the Force and heighten his reflexes. Drawing out a long slender metal pole in defense. As the masked mans blade slashed upwards he brought his lightsaber hilt forward to block the strike. A sirens screech sung through the air as the two weapons collided. Sparks flinging out and into the Sith's face.

But the initial attack was only a ruse. Something to test the warriors mettle, and show him that this was the fight he craved. The masked Sparrow struck out forcefully with his two palms as he released his grip of the oriental sword. They crashed into the Sith's midsection with a thunderous smack. Propelling him backwards violently across the temple floor. His body jarred hard against the metal wall at the opposite side as he slumped over.

His yellow eyes flared alive with anger as he rose back to his feet. His body was wrecked in pain but he would not show it. Would never show it. A warrior trained his mind as well as his body. His mind was stone. The busted ribs that now plagued his body would never show on his face. Would never show in his actions. He would not allow it.

Mentally however he cursed as he saw his lightsaber between him and his newly risen opponent. The impact from the blow had caused him to drop it. His fists tightened in a grip as he started to stalk to his right. Whoever this warrior was. He could sense the experience oozing from him. He was no lackey or apprentice. This was a master of his trade. A warrior born and perfected through skill.

The anger swelling inside of Tiamat only enhanced his power at he let it take control. Empowering him with the dark side of the Force. Drawing upon the Force he called out for it to rip the sword from the Masked Sparrow's possession. Wanting to embed it deeply into the wall to their far right. He wanted to prolong this battle. To truly test what this fighter had.

For that was Tiamat's greatest weakness. Against skilled opponents he enjoyed the fight too much. As if he was a large wild feline that tried to play with its food before feasting. It was something his own Master never broke him of. But it hardly mattered. For across the galaxy Tiamat had yet to meet his equal.

With his own Force enhanced speed Tiamat exploded across the floor towards his opponent. As he drew closer the dark assassin lunged forward striking out with his left hand for a blindingly fast forward punch towards the silent warriors mask. It was here that he could now see his blood filled eyes. One that held their own inner demons as his own did. Instantly he followed up with a second punch, but this one his right. Delivering a reverse punch towards the warriors solar-plexus. Hoping to rob him of his own wind, wounding the animal. Continuing his assault the Sith reared back with his right leg and thrust it up high, wanting to slam it against the side of the Masked mans head.