Toshiro_Shizuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Toshiro_Shizuka

Denver Aftermath:

Strength... It always were about strength. To fight with all his power, strike an enemy without being afraid to destroy it alongside innocent lives. A dance of fists, an unregrettable sensation as beads of crimson taint your skin, joy through pain. That's why had grew strong, to satiate an unquenchable thirst with a bloodthirsty laughter. Up until she met her, that one little kid that allegedly pushed him onto a righteous path, showing a boy with nothing to lose nor gain, that he too was weak, not of power but of mind.

She was the reason he'd leap onto battles in a blind onslaught, all for her sake, so the infantile Mai could grow in a beauteous world, unlike that of his.

Perhaps he was selfish, perhaps he was simply affectionate, or perhaps he was just insane, yet there was not one thing he wouldn't do to see her smile, that bubbly, velvety grin that could melt the Deathless Delinquent's frigid heart.

He would legitimately simper, even chortle contently whenever she said she would become as strong as him, patting Mai's head amicably and embracing her. She was already stronger... In spirit, she was second to none. Toshiro was but a pawn, an erroneous knight who's sword is sworn to protect his fair princess.

But the sword's reach was too short.

His strength was too limited.

After being confronted by a huge wall, he permitted himself to be distracted by his heart, lowering his defenses just for a while, he was overwhelmed by his own might, the only thing capable of harming not only his body, but also his pride. The body was entire, a smirk as if recognizing his assailant's power, as well asaccepting his own... Eyes devoid of meaning. A single, genuine droplet rolled through his cheeks, its crystalline gloss glistenning at contact with sunlight.

Afloat, he drifted aimlessly, his head sheltering itself on a petite block of ice on the borderlines of Alaska.

Tokyo - Japan:

A dim lit ambient, partially due to the shut windows and locked door. In its middle, a frail figure rests with a pacific air of tranquility upon her visage, obsidian locks sprung along her rounded features. Two eyes gazed at her from the shadows, melancholically filled with unparalelled gratification, a ghastly presence unbeknownst to the house's owners. It crouched aside the child, its hand caressing her head with distinguishable fondness as a sob and a smile came to its pale visage.

It was a shivering touch, leisurely descending through her arms until it came to a complete halt.

No Caption Provided

Two open palms meet, an emerging smile surging from the shadows. The toddler's hand soon found itself encompassed by a cautious, yet firm grip, as if it didn't want to let her go despite obliged to. The evanescent simper came to its end. The hand retreated to the shades of the room.

Another sob.

"<Never let anyone tell ya that yer not strong enough.>" The well-known voice whispers with a smirk, lowering its head, both foreheads softly bump. "<I didn't raise ya that way, I won't accept it if ya just lower yer head... That's an offense to me, to us. 'Cause on this house, yer the strongest out of the three.>" Lips slide upwards, their artic touch warmed by the girl's heating fever. "<And ya don't forget about what I taught ya. Always see each day with a huge, dumb smile on yer face. Never allow people to point to yer face and tell ya what to do or what they think ya to be.>" It faded once more, that grave, composed voice. "<Keep away from boys too, that's important.>" Jocosely stating, the figure turns to face the wall.

"<Don't get in too much trouble, sis. This... This ain't a goodbye." It spoke faintly, yet the notable touch of sadness was swimmingly perceived. One step. Two steps. Three steps. And it just vanished, traversing the timbered wall.

Soon after, an aghast figure slams the door open, garbing a charcoal robe, wrinkles and argent threads a signaling her advanced age. Sweat dripped from her face, throbbing against the wooden floor. She kneeled aside the kid, her trembling hand and widely open eyes indicating a couple sleepless nights. "<Oh, my poor kid... What will it be now, when you awake away from your brother's embrace... What will it be...>"

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumping this one last time.

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How did I know you wrote this lmao

I'm on mobile and I knew it was yours just from the title XD

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: The character is mine since always.

The title is a Yu Yu Hakusho reference, tho xD

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: On mobile you can't see who posted what

I just knew from the title somehow

Probably because it's Japanese.

What's a Yo-Yo Hack Show?

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By _Drake

@geth: Obviously because it's a Japanese title. It's like they say, anime characters flop on this site because no one cares about them too much.

Still, there's this Drake a-hole who just doesn't give a @%$* and keeps doing them.

Godspeed, you glorious bastard.

Oh, Yo-Yo Hack-a-cho is just an anime about students that happen to hunt demons and all. It's a classic in Brazil, plus the dub is fun as hell. Watched it as a kid a few times.

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake:

Two of our biggest players use anime characters consistently

Yet the Anime Vice RPG forum refugees flip us the bird in the wake of their site's collapse

You remember the Da Vinci code episode of Futurama?

Maybe you're the Futurama Da Vinci of Anime Characters.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: Which two?

I like to think I'm Madao. So do my friends... And my life.

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake:

Just you and your brother with whom you were separated at birth.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: Yeah, ThisIsGonnaHurt surely is a big ass name. I mean, look at that length. Drake is huge because he has, like, a Top Posting account and sh!t.

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: So does Warsman.

And you have 2 top posting accounts, right? Or am I thinking of someone else?

I'm on mobile so I can't look >_>

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: Yeah, Glacier is there too xD

Asmodeus_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How touching :)

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

NICE-U NICE-U

BERRY NICE SHEEZA CHAN

LonelyFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By LonelyFlower

I totally didn't cry or sniffle >.> <.<

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LonelyFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: liar! You deliberately aimed for the damn feely bits!

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lonelyflower: Okay, maybe you're right >____> But what can I do!? It's a sad scene! You saying you were sad is a compliment!

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 month...

RIP in pieces

Soliton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder if he actually sees what I did there.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_glacier_:

I was sadistically mocking you because I caused this, you jerk!

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: Oh, seriously? Wow. How could I be so blind?

Of course I knew, dummy ¬_¬

Soliton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: Oh, seriously? Wow. How could I be so blind?

Of course I knew, dummy ¬_¬

Agh!

*Runs to room. Flops face first into bed*