• 106 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by Lucia_Aurelius (307 posts) - - Show Bio

@paragonxxx:

Do you think it'd be okay if I revamped this place then, or incorporate its ideas?

I'm trying to revitalize the Mare del forte location, but it has a lot of chunks missing out of it, and I've noticed that all the old underwater sea empires have stopped being posted at. I don't mean to steal any ideas, but I felt it would be nice to have a nice, unified and singular location without wasting the previous water kingdoms.

#102 Posted by ParagonxXx (3318 posts) - - Show Bio

@lucia_aurelius: I like that idea, but I think this would need to be brought to the CoE so we can discuss and decide.

Would you be willing to Tag me, @nordok and @rosso about this through PM with a link back to this thread?

#103 Posted by Lucia_Aurelius (307 posts) - - Show Bio

@paragonxxx:

Sure. Are they the ones who make up the CoE?

#104 Posted by ParagonxXx (3318 posts) - - Show Bio

@lucia_aurelius: Yep, they are. And we'll be happy to go over this with you and discuss it in order to come to a resolution that, hopefully, satisfies everyone. ^_^

#105 Edited by Rosso (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

@paragonxxx:

Do you think it'd be okay if I revamped this place then, or incorporate its ideas?

I'm trying to revitalize the Mare del forte location, but it has a lot of chunks missing out of it, and I've noticed that all the old underwater sea empires have stopped being posted at. I don't mean to steal any ideas, but I felt it would be nice to have a nice, unified and singular location without wasting the previous water kingdoms.

You couldn't revamp this place [without permission] because you didn't create it and [as far as we know] you were not a full or partial owner. But if you wanted to create a location of your own that was similar, you could do that.

Actually, this raises another issue I feel should be handled. @paragonxxx@nordok: PM incoming.

#106 Posted by Rosso (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright.

By official declaration of the CoE, this empire has been ruled defunct.

@lucia_aurelius: But my other statement still stands. You could still make a location of your own that was similar. [Although you couldn't rule it as an empire straightaway.]