• 139 results
GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By GL Bertron

This RPG requires you to either invite someone to be your Arch enemy, or create on that you play as. The setting is the whole universe, so feel free to start anywhere and create an adventure for yur character(s). However, if you want there to be key items, introduce them, what they can do, and maybe if you want, why you are after them. If you belong to a team, like the NAO, or the VV, you can co- op with some of the other members in the story and you and you team can create a new rival team, or battle it with existing team..

*Rules* 1- No God moding, even if you have an infinity guantlet, you aren't invincible.  Let's be honest here, your characters are great, but you need to make sure you don't neglect another person's or your nemisis character's abilities either. 2- No reality warping.  You don't decide when another player is hit.  If you want to do it with a nemisis character, let everyone know you control that character, or say "you got permission." 3- I'll allow pocket dimensions, but you have to post in the OOC thread what you keep in there.  My guy will have 3 item's, but I can't add unless I do it in the story first.  If you add or lose something, update your inventory.   4- Follow all the basic rules that are found here-  http://www.comicvine.com/message/official-rpg-rules/8030/&c=4&4.  If you don't read the rules, don't post.  If you have questions on the rules feel free to ask people like Mighty Mags, Gambler, Walkingstone, or me in the OOC or if you want pm me.  I will get the others to post if they would mind you pming them or not.  It keeps the whole process better for everyone if you ask questions or at least get a basic idea of how the RPGs work.  Keep in mind, no one is the best expert, but the people who RPG frequently have learned from their mistakes and are willing to help if you are willing to learn.

If this whole RPG bombs, that's cool, but those of you who have been looking for a fresh adventure, step up and become the difference maker. This RPG is entirely up to you and the people you want to involve in your story, so feel free to be as creative as you want.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By GL Bertron

GL Bertron could feel his raggedy breath tear through his throat and chest. He had used a lot of energy to create some distance between himself and Moon Sabre. He was mad at himself for having been stupid enough to duel and kill Moon Sabre's brother, Cruel Sabre. The two were legendary swordsman and had been causing trouble as of late. Bertron had gone to their planet to aid the people in getting free of their rule, the plan didn't go as well as he hoped. Moon Sabre was actually a very powerful psychic and could cut Bertron's thoughts off from his ring. This was a bit of problem in that Bertron liked to use his ring to shield himself in battles. The only upside to this weakness was that it took so much of Moon Sabre's focus, he couldn't stop Bertron from doing anything else.

The ring flare at the end of Bertron's arm. Moon Sabre's personal battle cruiser was drawing close. Bertron knew that he would need somewhere to rest soon, that was why he had come this way. He had come to the planet earth because there were so many Metahumans and aliens here that he could find some reprieve and possibly find an offensive advantage for himself.

Bertron could feel the atmsophere press against his shield, he was coming in really steep and was creating a lot of drag to fight against. He could hear Miko's frantic voice over his comm link in his ear, she was trying to tell him she was a full three days behind him, she was whispering to him that she was worried that she was going to be too late. He was praying she wasn't right.

Bertron felt the air suddenly cool as he broke his descent amd leveled out. Ahead of himself he could see the safe haven he was shoting for, New York, New York.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell

THE ESCAPE

=======

Gambler awoke to hear the guards talking.

"Yeah, they took out half the Imperial Guards before they were brought down."

"I've never seen the Imperior so scared."

Gambler sat up and looked around, the bars where made of some sort of energy shield and there was no sign of Tlieso.

Two days earlier the Assasin's Gambler and Tlieso stormed the fortress of Imperior Remus. They werent seaking rich's or wealth, no they were after revenge. The Imperior had betrayed the Assasins guild and now Tlieso and Gambler were the only two left.

"Where is she!" yelled Gambler. "Wheres Tlieso?"

"Shut your mouth scum! You'll find out soon enough."

Gambler sat and wondered how he would make his escape and if his partner was still alive.

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Lady Tlieso

Tlieso woke on the floor of a small cell. Rising to her feet she winced & rubbed her shoulder.

"I'm going to have some great bruises tomorrow" she thought to herself.

Leaning towards the energy shield she looked into the hallway in front of her cell. There was no one to be seen, including Gambler.

"No guards is a good thing but where is Gambler?"

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Ghostshell

THE ESCAPE

=======

"On your feet scum bag" said the guard.

The energy shield dropped and in stormed two guards.

"The Emperor wants to see you."

"Good, I've been meaning to ask if I can get some cable in here." said Gambler with a grin. He know he would catch a beating but it was worth it. The guards laid into him and showed no mercy.

"Put the restraints on him."

The shackled him up and lead him from his cell down the long hall. Gambler saw Tlieso in her cell as they passed by.

"Good, she's still alive." he thought.

As they reached the end of the hall Gambler pretended to pass out.

"Get up you son of a bi...."

Before the guard could finish gambler sprang up and wrapped his restraints around the guards neck choking him. The second guard pulled out his blaster and opened fire. Using the first guard as a shield Gambler inched closer.

"WE NEED BACK UP DOWN HERE, THE PRISONER IS TRYING TO ESCAPE!"

Gambler spun out from behind the guard and threw a series of elbows at the second guard and knocking him unconscious.

After unlocking his restraints he ran back down the hall.

"Ya miss me? Lets get the hell outta here."

Gambler shut down the power to Tlieso's cell and with his hand extended to her said, "Come on."

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lady Tlieso

Taking his hand Tlieso followed him down the hallway.

As they passed the unconscious guards she kicked one of them in the head.

"Thats for messing up my hair."

They came to the door at the end of the hallway & paused there listening for any other guards.

"So, any ideas where they put my weapons?"

Sanit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sanit

A ship comes crashing down from the sky. An escape pod can be seen ejecting from the ship. The burning ship explodes as it hits the surface. The escape pod lands in an suburban area. A crowd of people gather around the ship, staring in awe.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Tlieso says:

"Taking his hand Tlieso followed him down the hallway.
As they passed the unconscious guards she kicked one of them in the head. "Thats for messing up my hair."
They came to the door at the end of the hallway & paused there listening for any other guards.
"So, any ideas where they put my weapons?" "

"Stand back." said Gambler

He placed his hands on the door and charged it. Taking the unconscious guards night stick, he hurled it against the door creating an explosion and blowing the door apart. Tlieso and Gambler made there way to the guard station.

"Our weapons should be in here somewhere, you try and find them, I'll keep a look out."
Post Edited:2007-05-13 23:38:11

Kisuke Urahara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Kisuke Urahara

Moon Sabre sat in the ridged throne in the center of his command ship. He was very angry. His brother had been foolish enough to think that he could defeat a Green Lantern without any help. Cruel was buried several days ago. He had made a blood oath to fight without powers with swords only, when he became desperate Cruel used his powers to attempt to save his own life. The Lnatern proved to be even more ruthless than Cruel. Bertron blasted off Cruels free hand and then ran him through with his sword. Moon Sabre was not informed about his brother's foolishness until it was too late.

Sabre felt himself jerk to awareness as the cabin of the ship was interrupted by the sqwak of his video screen.

"This is Green Lantern Hal Jordan." The square jawed man spoke. "I have been informed of your mission, but you are not allowed passage onto this planet for any of the reason that to find GL Bertron."

"Why should I trust a Lantern, one of you has already caused me much trouble." Moon Sabre leaned onto his right hand and glared down his nose at the new face.

"I am here to retrieve GL Bertron's ring." Hal Jordan's voice became a growl. "He acted without orders again and the Guardians have decided that he is to be removed from his ring until he learns to control his attittude and serve the Corp as a viable member of the Corp."

"Now you can have my word that I am here for no other reason than to retrieve my prey." Moon Sabre grinned in malice at the thought of his enemy being left powerless and weak. "I will wait for your go ahead before I move in to retrieve my prize."

Moon Sabre waited for the Vid scrren to shut off before he stood up and walked to the center of his piolets chamber. He stretched his hands over his head and smiled, who would have thought that things would work out this well. Moon Sabre pulled his sword form the sheath and studied the red gauge down the center.

"Soon Blood Storm, soon, you will have the taste of a Green Lantern on your blade." Moon Sabre ran his finger down the length of the blade and resheathed the sword. He watched the drop of blood form on his finger tip and licked it off. "Finally glorious revenge on the accursed Bertron."

Pyro-Cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pyro-Cat

The New York City Bank was perfectly normal and peaceful at closing time, the last bit of customers putting their money away and heading for the door. That is, It was like that until a huge fireball came exploding through the front wall.

A shadowed figure walked through the flames and laughed. Rather, Meowed and laughed. "Smokin'!" Pyro-Cat purred. She began to set the entire bank aflame. Everything, except for the money.

Pyro-Cat spun around when she heard a howl from behind her.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo-Wolf stood watching Pyro-Cat from the building across the rooftop. He looked down at her and said. "Well, One thing's true: Cat's are really annoying and persistent."

Cryo jumped to the asphalt and walked toward Pyro-Cat. He formed some ice shards in his hand and threw them at Pyro-Cat, purposely missing.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GL Bertron

GL Bertron landed on the fire escape of a building in the middle of the bustling city. He didn't wait to see if any of the ships had followed after him. He just ran on foot. As he got to the last section of the latters his ring flashed again. Now he was wearing baggy khakis and a t-shirt with Undedog on the front. The back read 'What of it?'

After his change of clothes he ran to the street and looked around. Across the packed ;anes of traffic he could see a small diner, so he ran for it. He hadn't eaten in two days and was starving. He pushed the door open and looked about.

"Can I help you sir?" A small voice chirped from a skinny teenage girl with freckles covering her nose and cheeks.

"Uhh, yeah, is there anywhere good to eat around here?" Bertron asked as he leaned back to look out the store front window.

"Youu could try the Hard Rock Cafe, or you could just stay here." The girl grinned to herself feeling like she had just made the wittiest comment Bertron would ever hear.

"Cool, which way to the Hard Rock?" Bertron asked as he turned back to the young woman. He almost laughed at the look of disbelief on her slack jawed face.

"Don't mind him miss. We'll take a corner booth, we have some business to discuss." A calm voice called over Bertron's shoulder.

Bertron turned around to see who was patronizing the young woman and stopped. He couldn't believe his eyes, the legendary Lantern stood before him.

"Hal Jordan?" Bertron asked.

"Don't say anything yet, I have two more friends meeting us here."

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Lady Tlieso

Gambler says:

"Tlieso says:
"Taking his hand Tlieso followed him down the hallway.
As they passed the unconscious guards she kicked one of them in the head. "Thats for messing up my hair."
"So, any ideas where they put my weapons?" "

"Stand back." said Gambler

He placed his hands on the door and charged it. Taking the unconscious guards night stick, he hurled it against the door creating an explosion and blowing the door apart. Tlieso and Gambler made there way to the guard station.

"Our weapons should be in here somewhere, you try and find them, I'll keep a look out."
Post Edited:2007-05-13 23:38:11"

Cautiously Tlieso entered the room, looking around she saw the small indention on the left wall & pressed it.

Nothing happened.

"D@mmit" she said, while pressing harder.

A robotic voice replied, "Voice not recognized. Please repeat."

She pulled a tiny pin out of her hair & was trying to wedge it in the wall when a noise came from down the hall.

Someone was coming.

"Gambler, get behind the door & try to behave please."

A large guard entered the room & saw the beautiful woman sitting at the desk with her feet up.

"Hiya big boy, I would really like my stuff back so I'd be extremely grateful if you'd open up that safe for me."

"Uh... IIII don't think I'm supppppposed to do that" the guards replied with a stutter.

Tlieso leaned across the desk, "Aw come on, do it for me."

The guard walked up to the desk & said "Guard #4876456 Omega, Open."

The wall sprang open revealing a walk-in room filled with weapons.

A sly grin on her face Tlieso said, "Come here & let me give you your reward."

The large man walked over to her & she extended her arms welcoming him.

With a quick motion she put her arms around his neck & twisted. The guard fell to the floor.

"Moron", she jumped off the desk & quickly gathered her weapons securing them on her person.

Grinning wickedly she said, "Time for payback Gambler."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Ghostshell

"That was impressive I must admit."

Gambler retrived his staff and his deck of cards. The fortress was huge and easy to get lost in. Gambler took mental notes as they passed by the loading dock, when the time came to escape they could steal a transport and get of this planet. Just as the pair of assassin's reached the main dinning hall, Hiss, the Captain of the Guard appeared.

"SSSSSooo, you esssscaped, I'm glad, thissssss way I can kill you mysssself."

Gambler looked at Tlieso, "We can take him. Hit him hard and hit him fast."

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Lady Tlieso

A quiet "Thanks" was heard as the lights flickered & Tlieso faded into the shadows.

Hiss looked around, his forked tongue flickering as he searched for her.

Suddenly a napkin dispenser hit him in the head.

Shocked Hiss muttered, "What the?" only to be answered with a boot to the head.

A low kick from Tlieso brought him to his knees.

"Ok trouble, he's all yours" she said with a smile to Gambler.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Ghostshell

As Hiss feel to his knees Gambler charged and delivered several shots to the head with his staff. Hiss blocked and recovered his footing.

"NOW YOU DIE!" Hiss grabbed gambler and threw him have way across the room. Gambler slammed into the wall and was knocked unconscious.

Hiss turned his attention back to Tlieso

"Ssssso, you like to play gamessssss young one?"

Hiss drew his sword and dashed at Tlieso.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Octagon Freak

Octagon stumbled over a hill, and tumbled down the other side. He got up and kept running, as an energy ball flew over head, and exploded on impact with another hill. "You'll never get away from me, as long as I can read you thoughts," Bonaparte thought into Freak's head. "Stay away from me, just give up! I'll never let you have the gem!" Freak teleported over the next few hills, at least long enough for him to catch his breath. He knew Bonaparte would soon be upon him again. He knew they would have to fight for the Gem of the Octagon!
Post Edited:2007-05-15 12:28:27
Post Edited:2007-05-15 12:28:54

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Walkingstone

Post Deleted.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Walkingstone

Post Deleted.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Walkingstone

Post Deleted.

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Lady Tlieso

Gambler says:

"As Hiss feel to his knees Gambler charged and delivered several shots to the head with his staff. Hiss blocked and recovered his footing.*"NOW YOU DIE!"* Hiss grabbed gambler and threw him have way across the room. Gambler slammed into the wall and was knocked unconscious.Hiss turned his attention back to Tlieso*"Ssssso, you like to play gamessssss young one?"*Hiss drew his sword and dashed at Tlieso."

A look of concentration came to the young womans face as he came at her.

Dodging to the side, she made a slight motion with her hands & the large man was thrown into the wall behind her.

Pulling her katanas out she walked slowly toward Hiss as he rose to his feet with a dazed look on his face.

"Games? I love to play games" she said with a gleam in her eye. "Lets play one now."

Darting toward him she made several small cuts across his chest.

The large man made a slashed at her but she easily dodged out of the way.

Dancing to the side, she turned & made another cut on his cheek. As he wiped the blood from his face, she looked over to see Gambler starting to stir.

Catching her off guard Hiss sprang at her & cut her on her arm.

She came at him in a fury, "Ok game's over"

Bonaparte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Bonaparte

Bonaparte leaps over the hill, and releases a huge blast. "Darn, he flew away. No matter, I'll catch up to Octagon sooner or later." The sun started to set now, and it was beggining to get colder in the top parts of Canada. Bonaparte shot several blasts, rocking the area to a level surface. "Wonder if he withstood that." Bonaparte looked up as Octagon was falling towards him, his fists poised to attack. The attack came down, and Bonaparte telekinetically grabbed Freak, and threw him across the battle field. He floated slowly towards him, "You're a fool to keep that gem Freak. Let me have it, and I shall insure you a quick death."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Tlieso says:

"Gambler says:
"As Hiss feel to his knees Gambler charged and delivered several shots to the head with his staff. Hiss blocked and recovered his footing. *"NOW YOU DIE!"* Hiss grabbed gambler and threw him have way across the room. Gambler slammed into the wall and was knocked unconscious. Hiss turned his attention back to Tlieso *"Ssssso, you like to play gamessssss young one?"* Hiss drew his sword and dashed at Tlieso."
Dodging to the side, she made a slight motion with her hands & the large man was thrown into the wall behind her.
Pulling her katanas out she walked slowly toward Hiss as he rose to his feet with a dazed look on his face.
"Games? I love to play games" she said with a gleam in her eye. "Lets play one now."
Dancing to the side, she turned & made another cut on his cheek. As he wiped the blood from his face, she looked over to see Gambler starting to stir.
"

Gambler came to and stumbled to his feet in time to see Tlieso taking Hiss to his limits. Gambler jumped up on the long dinning table and sprinted across it until he reached the end and cartwheel flipped over Hiss. With one quick motion Gambler took out Hiss's knees with a reverse thrust kick.

"KILL HIM NOW!" yelled Gambler.

Sanit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sanit

The door on the escape pod breaks open. Sanit pulls his way out and roars. The crowd is running in fear. Sanit takes out his bolt pistol. "i'll need to find supplies to build a new ship" Sanit thought to himself.

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Lady Tlieso

Gambler says:

"Tlieso says:
"Gambler says:
"As Hiss feel to his knees Gambler charged and delivered several shots to the head with his staff. Hiss blocked and recovered his footing. *"NOW YOU DIE!"* Hiss grabbed gambler and threw him have way across the room. Gambler slammed into the wall and was knocked unconscious. Hiss turned his attention back to Tlieso *"Ssssso, you like to play gamessssss young one?"* Hiss drew his sword and dashed at Tlieso."
"

Gambler came to and stumbled to his feet in time to see Tlieso taking Hiss to his limits. Gambler jumped up on the long dinning table and sprinted across it until he reached the end and cartwheel flipped over Hiss. With one quick motion Gambler took out Hiss's knees with a reverse thrust kick.

"KILL HIM NOW!" yelled Gambler."

As Hiss falls to his knees Tlieso stands perfectly still in front of him.

Raising her blade she whispers to him, "you lose."

In one fluid motion she runs her blade across his throat & flicks it clean.

The lifeless body falls to the ground as she turns to Gambler with a smile.

"Well that was a nice warm up, shall we continue on our way?"

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The Showdown

=======

Somewhere in the Imperial Palace Remus sat and waited. He was no ordinary ruler, he was the son of the most powerful swordsman on the planet. Every trick, every move he knew was handed down to him by his father. Now that his right hand man and Captain of the Imperial Guard had been killed there was no one left to use as a shield, he would have to fight and fight he would.

"Tlieso, if things go bad in here I want you to escape, take the hall down to the loading bay and steal a shuttle. If I die you will be the last of the guild, you must survive."

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Walkingstone

Post Deleted.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Walkingstone

Post Deleted.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Walkingstone

Post Deleted.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Walkingstone

Post Deleted.

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Lady Tlieso

Gambler says:

"The Showdown=======Somewhere in the Imperial Palace Remus sat and waited. He was no ordinary ruler, he was the son of the most powerful swordsman on the planet. Every trick, every move he knew was handed down to him by his father. Now that his right hand man and Captain of the Imperial Guard had been killed there was no one left to use as a shield, he would have to fight and fight he would."Tlieso, if things go bad in here I want you to escape, take the hall down to the loading bay and steal a shuttle. If I die you will be the last of the guild, you must survive.""

Tlieso looked at him, "The only person thats going to die here is Remus. There's no way in hell you're getting out of the guild that easy. " she said with an uneasy grin on her face.

Turning away from him, a look of concern crossed the young womans face.

She wrapped a strip of cloth around the gash on her arm & began to go through all her bags. "Ah! Here it is."

She pulled a small bottle out & applied some to a cloth that she wiped along the blades of her katanas.

"That should do the trick."

Rising to her feet she walked toward the doors at the other end of the room. Pausing at the door she listened intently before opening it.

The hallway was completely empty, along the corridor were a series of doors & several more hallways.

"Ok, do you have any idea which way to go?"

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Walkingstone

Post Deleted.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Walkingstone

Post Deleted.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Walkingstone

Post Deleted.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By GL Bertron

GL Bertron sat staring across the table at the three men. They were legends as far as he was concerned. The whole time he had been traininng with the Corp Lanterns spoke of these three men with great respect. Hal Jordan was the man who slayed his fear, not just overcame it. John Stewart, a Lantern with the mind so sharp he could make flawless images with his ring. Finally Kyle Rayner, Ion, the torchbearer. What else could be said about any of these men?

"So why are we all looking so glum, sirs?" Bertron started, he didn't like beating around the bush and he wanted answeres.

"I'm not that old, infact you're older than me." Kyle sighed as he scooted his drawing napkin away from himself.

"The Guardians have given us orders concerning you, Bertron." John stewart quitely barked as he folded his hands on the table infront of himself.

"What kind of orders would that be, sirs?" Bertron could feel his brow tighten.

The looks on the three men's faces suggested that they had a bad taste in their mouths. Bertron didn't like the fact that the gaurdians had sent three men with such explosive powers out to meet him.

"You have violated the will of the Guardians, Bertron." Hal cut through the red tape in one short sentnce. "The Guardian's did not want to make a direct action against the Sabre family. They wanted to give them to the end of a dead line they had established a few years back before they sent in a Lantern or two to confront the Sabres. They are the last of the ruling family on their planet and now, they only have one person left before their bloodline is completely wiped out. Personally I would congratualate you, but the Guardians feel that this may be taken as a threat to the peace of their system and have sent us to resolve this matter."

Bertron could feel his face tighten as his frown increased, he didn't like all this talk about Guardians, they were the only part of the corp that was hard to deal with. They insisted on being so political, even when they could just sort everything after all the dust cleared.

"They want us to collect your ring." John Stewart said in a disgusted voice. "They want you to be temporarily suspended until they can find a way to diffuse or take over the situation."

"That's pretty straight forward there Mr. Stewart." Bertron sighed. "I guess my two weeks notic would be useless at this point?"

No one laughed, they just sat staring at each other. Bertron shifted in his chair and faced Hal.

"May I collect what is mine out of my 'personal locker'?"

"Take anything youu want from the pocket dimension you have set up." Kyle stated. "Just not the battery. Do I sound like Captain Obvious or what all of a sudden?"

"I understand what I have to do." Bertron said quitely.

He held his fist up and the ring started to glow. None of the other Lanterns flinched, let their breath catch, or even narrowed their eyes. Bertron was imppressed.

Suddenly he thrusted his hand into the space infront of himself and John Stewart. Instantly his hand disappeared into nothingness. He fished around for a short second and drew his hand back, except now he was holding a katana in a decorated sheath. He leaned it against the table and reached forward again, this time he pulled a medic ruck sack from thin air. He tossed it over one shoulder and stood.

He looked each of the men in their face and could see that they were just as unhappy as he was. He looked at his hand and clinched his fist tightly.

In his mind he began to see all the adventures he had shared with the ring that talked like his wife Laylin. He could see the enemies he had piled at his feet and the people he couldn't save. He saw the creatures he liked to use so much, and then he realized, he couldn't hear the soft voice of the ring no more. He looked at his hand again and saw the ring, but the warmth that the ring usually gave off was gone. For once the ring actually felt like a cold piece of metal resting against his skin.'

"I am sorry that we have to ask this of you, you have been a good soldier." Hal whispered like the whole had been in on the conversation until now.

"Then from one soldier to another, you can understand this." Bertron said in a cold calm voice.

Hal stood up to his right, Bertron turned so he could face the man eye to eye. He slid his hand over the ring and grabbed a hold of it. With a final shrug of exhurtion Bertron pulled off the ring and looked at Hal. Quitely he held out his hand, and quitely Hal reached out and closed his hand over Bertron's.

"It is done." Hal assured Bertron. "Kyle, get him to Arizona."

"On it." Kyle stood and pushed his seat in, stopping for a second to retrieved his napkin. "Let's take the back way, these two will draw his attention through the front door."

In a second the three men's clean informal clothes were replaced by their Lantern uniforms. Kyle's was clean and glowe magnificently. Hal's and John Stewart's uniforms were ragged in spots and exposed bruises and cuts as well as dirt spots.

"We will mock up a battle in the basement across the street and show ourselves to him as if we had defeated you, but the ring will have to go to the Guardians so that tey can show him in good faith that they are not against him. Then we will do what we can to get you re- enstated to the Corp. You will be powerless for awhile, but I don't think you will have much of a problem with that, will you?"

"I am a soldier above all else now, and soldiers don't die without permission." Bertron smiled as he spoke, he hadn't been the underdog for quite awhile. "I will asurvive and when yo come for me I will stand proudly as a Lantern who has proven himself even when he was powerless."

"That's what we wanted to hear." John said with the quite excitement that only a soldier could express.

The restraunt was now abuzz with the astonished looks and whispers as the patrons realized that they were being graced with the presence of heroes that they looked up to, and a feww even called out to the three men. They were left in wide eyed wonderment as the men split up and two went out the front and started letting their rings flare with energy as if they had engaged and attacked a powerful enemy, while to flew quitely and quickly off to the west and hopefully out from under their enemy's gaze.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Octagon Freak

Bonaparte says:

"Bonaparte leaps over the hill, and releases a huge blast. "Darn, he flew away. No matter, I'll catch up to Octagon sooner or later." The sun started to set now, and it was beggining to get colder in the top parts of Canada. Bonaparte shot several blasts, rocking the area to a level surface. "Wonder if he withstood that." Bonaparte looked up as Octagon was falling towards him, his fists poised to attack. The attack came down, and Bonaparte telekinetically grabbed Freak, and threw him across the battle field. He floated slowly towards him, "You're a fool to keep that gem Freak. Let me have it, and I shall insure you a quick death.""

You'll never get my gem!" Octagon roared with a huge blast. "You'll never be as powerful as me, and you'll never take my gem!" Octagon's eyes glowed red under the cover of his cloak. He dived right at Bonaparte, screaming loudly.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki could feel the darkness cover him again. It was taking his mind and his powers again. He tried to resist it, but the Hollow in him was too strong this time. Zaraki felt his throat tighten as the white boone fluid poured from his mouth, covering his face with the ghoul mask that the Hollows and Vizards are known for.

I'm free

Zaraki lifted his head, a creepy smile stretched from ear to ear. Vizard Zaraki was free to kill all he wanted. Sudden he felt it. A strong magic was in this dimension somewhere. Zaraki opened the gates of the reapers and stepped through, he had found someone to punish.

Avatar image for twilight_keyblader
Twilight Keyblader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Twilight Keyblader was passing through a dimension, still in a relentless search for his heart. He didn't care where and how far the search would take him, he wanted it back because he couldn't exist without it. Suddenly, while passing through a strange dimension, he felt a presence of evil. It wasn't heartless, nor a nobody like him. "Who are you?" he stopped his flight and stood on firm ground, his face covered by the hood of his coat.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

"I'm Zaraki." The voice of the young man was small and quite, but there was a sen=cond voice in his soul. "I have come for your soul. I need it, I need it, I need it to fill emptiness."

Zaraki leapt forward drawing his sealed Zanpakuto, pulling him arm back to begin his attack.

"Feed me your Soul!"

Twilight Keyblader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"My soul? But that's all I have left..." - Keyblader whispered, quietly and almost emotionlessly.

Keyblader thought as the man yelled, charging at him. He jumped backwards, raising his hand up in the process, he shouted, "Blizzaga!" firing off a huge ball of ice at the strange man.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

"Black Dog eats my mind, Ghost swollow my soul, Black Fire 77!" Zaraki shouted as he performed a fireball Kido spell. the ice ball and the fireball clashed, creating steam and a large explosion.

Zaraki was very happy. He could feel the power pouring from the young man and he knew he wanted his soul to sate his hunger.

"This will be even more fun than I thought!" Zaraki screamed as he continued to pounce forward, thrusting his sword at the young man's chest.

Twilight Keyblader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keyblader remained calm. He knew his attack would be countered, but it was only meant to be a throw off attack. He felt that the man wasn't completely right in the head, something was definetly wrong with his. "Not like I'm all right either." Keyblader thought, not truly focusing on the fight until a sword was coming in with stabbing motion, aimed at his chest. He leaned back as much as possible, the sword stopped inches from his chest, he could smell the steel and feel the small remains of souls that were left on the sword from so much slayer. A beautifully white keyblade appeared in his right hand, with which he pushed the sword off to the side, while leaping to the right, "Firaga!" he yelled, firing off a huge ice blast from the tip of the beautiful blade in the shape of a key.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

"Too slow." Zaraki whispered over the young man's shoulder.

He had seen the hand raise for the spell and used his flash step technique to get behind his enemy. Zaraki thrust his sword at the young man's back.

Twilight Keyblader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keyblader's spell flew off into the distance, but he could feel the man's presence was not there anymore. He felt the energy coming from behind him, "How typical." Another keyblade appeared in his left hand, this one was dark and most of it's body looked like it's been made out of dark chains. It appeared right behind him, parrying the sword. He jumped up, high into the air, while turning around he fired off another spell, "Gravira!" A spell to keep the gravity around the man suspended so he wouldn't be able to move for a short time, following it up with another ice spell.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

"Release and taste blood Battosai!" Zaraki became ingulfed in flames that were a golden color. As his power increased he looked at his sword.

Gone was the long katana with a bright ruby colored blood groove, and present was a thick sword that was almost ten feet long. The blade had a head chopper's notch closer to the handle now to. With the new burst of power Zaraki was free. He lunged out of the way of the ice and began a chant.

"Hell hungers for victory, cursed is the mouth. Silence Kido 54!"

The attack made black chains appear from mid air and fly towards TK's head. The kido was designed to stop spell casting Hollows, and bind their voice to their mind only for a short time.

Twilight Keyblader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keyblader felt the man's power increase drastically, and he managed to dodge the spell, while sending an even more powerful one of his own. He had almost no time to react, but enough to murmur, "Aeroga..." making sharp air currents surround his body, ripping and defending him against anything that came close to touching him. The spell made the chains bounce off, until they fell down, and so did his spell. "I don't even remember my own name... I don't even know If I have a name and you want to take my only possession away from me?"

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

"I need it. It stops the hunger! The hunger is so much worse than the last time I had soul so nice to fil me!" Zaraki Leapt forward. "The Zombie with my face, the Darkness shares my name, Fire blast, Hell's welcome. Fire Breath Kido 34!"

Zaraki raised his hand as he sailed forward, the palm now holding a bright blue flame. Zaraki took a deep breath and blew across the fire. Suddnely the flames turned into a wall of blue flames heading for TK.

Twilight Keyblader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keyblader understood that chatter would only make things worse. He decided not to talk anymore, gripping his keyblades tighter he stood in a fighting stance as the flames were heading for him. The wall reminded him of someone else's attack, but he couldn't remember the name of the man, although he remembered good things about him, different from the ones right now. He jumped straight at the wall, his keyblades unsheathed, making a powerful slash with the Oblivion keyblade, he created a darkness hole in the fire, though which he came out unharmed. He jumped higher up, readying the Oathkeeper for a slash powered by light energy.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

"Fun, fun, fun, fun!" Zaraki soared into the air. "Battosai taste the blood of my eneies!"

Zaraki's sword swung and released a wave of red and black energy that spiraled towards the young man. While his blast advaced Zaraki flash stepped to the edge of a cliff over looking the fight and the city only a quarter of a mile away.

Twilight Keyblader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keyblader had no trouble whatsoever, slashing the incoming wave in half. He looked at the smoking keyblade, while landing on a rooftop of another strange building. "How strong is this weapon?" He thought for sure that it would brake if he tried to slash the incoming wave, but he had no choice. These keyblades were with him ever since he lost his heart, making him feel like they were the keys to finding it again. He looked out, seeing the strange man somewhere far away, looking quite small. Keyblader didn't wait for another attack, making his Oathkeeper vanish, he created a portal of darkness around him, vanishing away. He appeared right above the evil man, his Oblivion keyblade high above him in a powerful downwards slash. He wished he could fill his actions with rage and fury, but could not get himself to fell them.