Arach Knight vs PantherFan12

PantherFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PantherFan12

As I am walking down the streets I am paid to destroy a person named Arach Knight man where is he they said he would be here somewhere in New York City well I guess I will have get a hostage to get his attention(Glass Breaks) who is that its me your worst nightmare come on who are you what do you want thats it just come on ok ok please dont hurt the children if you come with me I wont ok.Now Arach Knight will evantully unless he wnats you to die.

Arach-Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Arach-Knight

It was a relatively nice evening out, a few clouds in the sky, and if you squinted just hard enough you could make out what might be a star, or it could be a weather balloon…who could tell these things?  The Arach-Knight was passing this lovely evening, sitting on top of the 2 Precinct with a book he found in an alley last week.  It was one of those Potter books that people went so crazy over, but the Knight wasn’t feeling it.  It probably didn’t help though that it was book three in the series, I mean, who starts on book three?

“Code 87B in progress,” came the metallic squawk of the dispatcher.  It was one of the perks of lounging on a police station; you got the good leads on crimes in progress.  So the Arach-Knight took to the sky and swung his way five blocks over and landed on top of a vending machine.  The metal vibrated softly beneath his feet as the compressor kicked on.  Across the street he spotted the 87B, which in this case turned out to be a wolf, possibly of the were variety, holding on to a bystander.

“Please don’t hurt the children,” they cried.  A passing bus obscured what was said next, with its motor rumbling and breaks squealing.  Then as it passed he caught the end of what the wolf was saying, or growling, you know, however a wolf communicates.

“Now  Arach-Knight will eventually unless he wants you to die.”

Huh?  This thing is looking for me?  Great.  Just bloody great.  With a leap and twist, the Arach-Knight launched himself across the street and landed on an awning to the right of the were-wolf.  He thought for a moment the flimsy tin would fold beneath his weight, but it held.  Gotta love this architecture.

“So, hey there.  Heard you wanted an old chit-chat.  Paddy-whack,” the Arach-Knight said.  “How about you let the nice person go and we can sit down at this great bagel joint over on third.  They let dogs in, so it will be cool if you’re there.”

PantherFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PantherFan12

So you finally came huh I thought you too scared so your are pretty big spider but to bad I have to squash you like all spiders deserve to be squashed oh what about a nice game of catch I hear you pretty good at playing it as I jump on a car and climb a building let give the honor of you having the first catch I throw the guy over the tall building now you try to catch but under pressure lets see how you try to catch a bomb propably about enough to do make dominos of this city the guy or the bomb you decide ok as I throughboth in opposite directions

Arach-Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Arach-Knight

“That’s just plain rude,” the Arach-Knight snapped as he leapt into action.  There wasn’t a whole lot of time to think about the choice.  Man or bomb.  Then again, the spider wasn’t one who liked to make the hard choices.  He preferred the Captain Kirk method in solving the Kobayashi Maru scenario, well not really cheating, but winning, although cheating did sometimes have its uses, especially when playing Monopoly.

He sprinted across the first roof, and upon reaching the edge, launched himself into the air.  The bomb was tumbling end over end ahead of him now.  Not that he knew a whole lot about bombs, but the one the wolf threw didn’t appear very sophisticated with wires jutting every which way from the metal casing.  Soaring to within five feet of the device, the Knight shot a strand of webbing at the bomb, knowing that any chance in stopping both threats meant an expert shot here.  The web barely caught the upper edge of the metallic doomsday device, so no, it wasn’t an expert shot, but hey, it worked right?

The Arach-Knight landed on the next roof and dug his heels into the loose gravel underfoot, trying to slow his momentum down.  Then as he finally came to a stop, he stood upon the edge of the building, facing the street, and started to swing the bomb around in giant vertical circles.  This sucker is heavy, which begs the question of where exactly does a werewolf keep a bomb?  Does he have a werewolf pouch, like a fanny pack, to carry all his ne’er do well aids in?  When he had generated enough speed with the twirling bomb, he flung himself into the air behind it like a slingshot.  “Yeehaw!  I feel just like Slim Pickens!”

So far the idea appeared to work as he sped across the city skyline five times faster than he could normally travel.  Passing over the head of the werewolf he shot a wad of webbing towards the beast for good measure.

“Heeeeelllllllpppppp,” the man screamed, only twenty or so yards ahead.  Unfortunately, for the hero, the man was no longer rising into the air, but arcing back down towards very solid earth.  The Arach-Knight webbed the bomb, so that it hung harmlessly from a lightpost and shot another line at the man’s feet.  He got them and yanked hard, but only succeeded in pulling his shoes off.  He grumbled to himself then and shot another line that attached to the guy’s pants.

“These better stay on,” he said and yanked.  The pants did indeed remain on, and he grabbed the guy by the waist, then twisting around and shooting a webline up to slow their momentum towards the ground.  It worked, but not enough as the Arach-Knight twisted himself beneath the man to shield him from the pavement.  They bounced three times along the ground, each skid scraping and tearing at the spider’s back.  If he were lucky, bruising and welts would be the worst he had to worry about.  But this was New York and somehow he imagined some very nasty Tetanus shots in his future.

“You all right?” he asked the guy as they came to a rest.  The guy was panting and weeping and only when he realized the had landed safely did he look up.

“Are you trying to kill me?”

“Hey,” the Arach-Knight retorted.  “Any landing you can walk away from is a good one!”

“This is your fault,” the guy screamed right in his face.

“I just saved you, and that’s your response?”

“Idiot!  He’s here chasing you!  Of course it’s your fault,” the guy yelled as he stood and brushed his pants off.  “You’ll be hearing from my lawyer.”  Having heard enough from the grateful citizen, the Arach-Knight webbed the guy’s mouth shut.

“No on likes a know-it-all,” he admonished and then shot a webline to get himself airborne.  It was time to take the offensive.

PantherFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PantherFan12

yes indeed it is the time to take to the offensive this is where I end your life as go head on charge I scratch him in the right arm but miss the left so how does it feel to be bleeding huh by a real beast not by any other pitful human to bad your not evil we could propably be good friends but too bad you shall fall just like all Sub-Speices you shall not escape and here is where you die and also that bomb was a fraud because then there would be no other fun place to terroize after you are destroyed.

Arach-Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Arach-Knight

“Son of a biscuit,” the Arach-Knight shouted as the werewolf scratched his right arm.  Stupid spider, why do I always ignore my danger sense when I charge into battle?  Dumb, dumb, dumb!  On the beast’s second swipe though, the Arach-Knight ducked beneath and rolled backwards.  Blood welled up in the cuts and trickled down his arm.

“So how does it feel…” the werewolf began, but the Arach-Knight tuned him out as he searched around for a way to take the monster down.  "…we could have been friends if you were evil…”

“Blah, blah, blah,” the Arach-Knight said while making a mouthing gesture with his hand.  “Why do all of you villains feel the need to drone on and on and on and on and on and I’m doing it myself right now, aren’t I? ”

The Arach-Knight quickly shot two streams of webbing towards the werewolf’s feet, if they struck it would keep the beast planted to the roof, if not then it things would probably get dicey.  The Knight turned around without seeing if his webs worked or not, trusting in his danger sense to warn him if a salivating jaw was about to clamp down on his precious skull.  He punched into a stairwell wall and tore free a large slab of concrete.  This beast could use a little tenderizing.

PantherFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PantherFan12

Ha I seen better webs made by real spiders but really I figure you would something more you know dazzling but alwell as I break free tip I am a werewolf no puny webs will hold me as I charge head on I see him get a piece of concrete I decided to take a different approach ha I got a idea as I thought to my self what about if I turn back to human form and pretend I through a human again if it works I could hurt him badly lets hope ok now Transform into a human now aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh help me I am going to fall please help me Arach Knight the beast threw me off the building

Arach-Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Arach-Knight
"Ahhhh, help me!"

What's that now? the Arach-Knight thought as he turned, slab of concrete still in hand.  The werewolf was gone, leaving behind only remnants of webbing.  "Strong sucker," he grumbled.  "I've seen that stuff hold a tank before."  A bit of movement caught the corner of his eye, and the Knight turned his head to see someone's hands gripping the edge.

"Help me!  I am going to fall!  Please help me!"  The Arach-Knight cocked his head as he listened to the man screaming.  Where on earth did he find someone to toss off of a roof?

The Arach-Knight started to walk towards the edge, but his danger sense kicked in triple time.  He stopped dead in his tracks, watching the hands closely.  They seemed human enough.  Another step and another shock from the danger sense.  So the Arach-Knight wised up, for once in his life, and kept a respectable distance from the dangling man.  He walked over and sat down with his feet hanging over the side and rested the concrete slab on his lap.  He had a good view of the man from here, and as he sat, the man saw him.

"Arach-Knight, the beast threw me off the building!"

"Did he now," the spider responded.  "It's just odd to me, you know, because no one was up here a minute ago and then...BAM...there you are."  The Arach-Knight tapped his fingers idly on the stone as the man continued to plead with him.  "All in all it's not that it's a bad plan.  Trick me into helping you, then you tear out my throat and guzzle my blood like you're downing a can of Red Bull.  Unfortunately, there are a couple of things that give you away."  The man still hadn't changed back into the wolf.  "You really want to play this out.  Okay.  Okay.  I admire that.  Okay, well the first thing that gives you away is that you still have little remnants of my webbing on your feet.  Well done on pulling it apart by the way."  The Arach-Knight applauds.  "But I think the thing that really set me off is that you're wearing the same things as the werewolf.  I'm guessing that's what you are.  A werewolf or a shapeshifter.  Either way."  The Arach-Knight hopped to his feet with lightning quick reflexes and tossed the concrete slab at the dangling man, frisbee style.  If it hit, it would shatter the man's rib cage like so many twigs.
PantherFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PantherFan12

Poo ah well as I transform back to wolf form now what shall I do with the piece of concrete slab oh I know what about throw back at him  right when it nipped I threw right back at Arach Knight ah oh great blood oh well it will heal man you got to love to be Immortal

Arach-Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Arach-Knight
Wow, he's fast, the Arach-Knight thought as he watched the man transform back into beast and in a fluid motion catch the slab and toss it back.  Leaping into the air was the only option he had, so the spider went airborne, doing a double front somersault.  He barely cleared the concrete in time as it passed beneath him.  The scraped skin on his back burned as it stretched and the scratched shoulder felt like one of those aliens from the movies, the ones with acid blood, was bleeding all over it.  But there was no time for band-aids right now.  Coming out of the somersault, the Arach-Knight flattened out his body and brought his fists together over his head.  The leap was going to take him up close to the wolf, they were about to become good firends.  Swinging his fists down with terrible power, the Knight aimed his assault at the werewolf's jaw.
PantherFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By PantherFan12

ooooohhhhh that hurt thats it you are going down now prepare to fall as I kick him into the air and then jump up with him and punch him back down to the ground miss when I tryed to make go threw the concrete and said you were lucky you survived as I charged head on I missed and nearly fell off the building but jumped back up on it now people shall see what shall happen to their little what the?(Police Gun Fire)Oh great now the police come well see you later but remeber I shall come back at some other time so dont try to run away or else okay so stay here in little New York City as I jump away into the unknown.

Arach-Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Arach-Knight

The Arach-Knight stoop up and dusted himself off, then watched as the werewolf used that incredible speed to high-tail it out of there.  All in all, it was perhaps one of the stranger encounters he had ever...well, encountered.  Not as jaw dropping as having to fight a stick figure from the sixth dimension, but not as run of the mill as throwing ice cubes at Hawk.

The police were swarming around the bottom of the building.  In about thirty to forty seconds the SWAT team would come bursting through that roof access door and start shooting.  For all of the times he'd saved the city, they still were afraid.  The Arach-Knight just shrugged his shoulders and chalked it up in the "I Might Have Won" column of the tote board and webbed his way out of there.  His watch read 10:55, so as long as he didn't run into any more villains on the way home, he could catch up on those episodes of How I Met Your Mother he had on the DVR.  "Fish names are funny," he laughed to himself.

PantherFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By PantherFan12

I will destroy him eventually its just that I cant fight someone with police in my way or swat ok in about 2 hours or so I will attack okso dont worry and plus I was learning his moves so that way I can counter anything he throws at me ok ok but you better defeat him or else look you be quiet ok I will defeat him and nobody will ever know the name Arach Knight ok

Arach-Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Arach-Knight

Sitting in his apartment with an ice-bag resting placidly on his melon and an entire tube of ointment slathered liberally over his back and shoulder, Andrew O'Gill was starting to drift off.  The world could take care of itself for once, he was giving himself a well-deserved night off.  Or rest of the night off.  Sadly though, as with any plan he dared to make, it was destined not to be.

All Units.  All Units.  Squawked the police band radio.  Our Code 87B was spotted again moving east along 9th.  Officers in pursuit have lot it again, be on the lookout.

9th street wasn't that far from the apartment.  So with a sigh of frustration, O'Gill got up and donned his beat up Arach-Knight costume once more and swung out into the night.  He landed on the face of a giant clock built into the facade of a local bank and scanned the area, looking for any sign of the werewolf.

PantherFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By PantherFan12

Huh a bank robbery well I guess I should go because I know that Arach Knight will be there as I transform into werewolf form oh yeah take control werewolf form as it is full moon as I smell for Arach Knight he is at 9th street as I jump off yes now is the time to take control yes SWAT are here now to show this town what I am made of as I attack the SWAT waiting for Arach Knight is this just warm up really I thought SWAT was better now come on this is dissapointing now where is your so called hero huh really

Arach-Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Arach-Knight

Waiting around for the werewolf didn’t turn out to be that long of a process as the beast roared onto the scene, attacking the police.  The creature seemed hell-bent on causing mayhem and putting others in danger just to get his attention.  All right, the Knight thought, you have it now…all of it.

Dropping lithely to the ground, his feet planted wide so that he was close to the ground, the Arach-Knight crawled across the pavement and out of the werewolf’s eye line.  A yellow cab had jumped the curb when the wolf arrived, the driver fleeing on foot for the closest subway entrance.  The spider scurried behind the car and grasped the front tire in both hands, yanking it off of the derelict vehicle.

Then in a graceful motion, he leapt on to the hood of the car and bounced the wheel directly into the path of the werewolf.  Then without looking he went airborne, executing a mid-air cartwheel that would hopefully bring him down feet first onto the head of the ghastly monster.

PantherFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PantherFan12

Gotcha as PantherFan turn to grab him by the feet and throw out of the way but a tire hit him in the gut as if a tire would hurt me ha as PantherFan throw him right into the bank right threw the door and as I jump to contiune to do my combo he kicked me right across the bank but I managed to claw him in the elbow ha that is just the beginning of the end

Arach-Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Arach-Knight

An acute, biting pain shot up through his right arm as the wolf slashed his elbow.  The Arach-Knight was quite sure he was done with being scratched by the beast, but had yet to really gain an advantage on him.  Hopping lithely onto his feet, the Knight ran over to a wall and scurried up, using the time and distance from his attacker to create a web bandage for his arm.  Wrapping it tight to stop the bleeding, he began to wonder about all of those old fables regarding werewolves.  First and foremost on his mind, he began to stress over the scratches.  Certain stories always said that if you got scratched by a werewolf, you became one.

“Great, the Arach-Wolf…because the city doesn’t fear me enough,” he grumbled.  Then a completely separate fact from the old stories came to him.  Silver bullets always stopped the things, or silver in general.  Acting quickly, the spider crawled over to one of the tellers who were crouching behind the counter.

“Excuse me?”

“Please don’t kill me,” she cried.

“I don’t kill,” the Arach-Knight replied flatly.  “Listen, I just need to know if you have any silver dollars.”

“Please don’t rob me,” the teller continued crying.

“A one track mind with you.  I’m not trying to rob you or kill you or feed you to my spider-babies.  I just want to get some silver dollars.”

“You have babies?”

“What?  No, that was a joke.  Albeit a fairly poor one, but still,” he said as he dug into the small pocket he had sewn into the interior of his costume.  He had a five and a twenty in there.  All the money he had left for the week.  The five would have to do.  “Here’s five bucks, I just need five of them.”

“One,” the teller replied.

“No, five.  F-I-V-E, five,” the Arach-Knight said, speaking slowly.

“One,” the teller repeated.  “For the twenty.”

“What?!  Talk about robbery!  I’m doing you a favor here!  Who do you think that werewolf is going to eat after he’s done with me?”

It didn’t work; the teller was unconvinced as she held out her hand.  It would have to be the twenty then, for one shot at the wolf.  So much for lunch money.  With the transaction completed, the Knight hopped on top of the counter, spotted the dreaded werewolf and chucked the silver coin with the force of a speeding bullet, right at its leg.

PantherFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By PantherFan12

aaaaaaaahhhhhh you are going to pay for that as the PantherFan got hit by a silver coin as I charge head on towards Arach Knight(I hear the voice)as I hear the the other voice in my thoughts do not do this to your self the voice said be quiet just allow me beat him I can beat him alone as I cant get the coice out of my head get out we were ment to be so allow me to take control no thats it as I charge head on towards Arach Knight as I try to hit him again but miss.

As I try again I hit him in the gut making this the biggest hit against him yet as I charge head on I miss again its a miracle that you are still alive as I told Arach Knight ok as we are in the bank still I haven't notice I told him too bad when I am finished with you this city wont even know the name Arach Knight ok.