Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Maya_Liafador
No Caption Provided

"Tell your Matriarch, that the Gospel of Maya hath cometh"

The Gospel of Maya

No Caption Provided

"A Woman "clothed with a white robe, with the sun at her back, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars" is in pregnancy with a male child.

Her child will bear the likeness of the her father, and will bear the Crest of the Pettis Family.

He will be worshipped like the deity command whole armies. His power will no, no limits.

He will persecute those that stand against his authority, he will not hesitate to destroy Men, Women or Children. For he is the Alpha and The Omega.

He will sit upon the throne of his "Mothers" and watch as the world around them praise his name.

He will instruct them with the simplest equation, the ultimate life equation: Y=Mx+b

--Revised by Maya Liafador

Apokolips

"The Gospel of Maya, Hath Cometh"

Visioned by the Cocaine Goddess, forged by the Cardinal Goddess, Apokolips rest on the edge of the Universe. Home to those sentenced to death or kidnapped by Maya and Y-Intercept; Apokolips is a massive "Ecumenopolis" littered with fire pits and other death traps. Captured species from across the known galaxies populate the massive planet with only a small fraction gaining favor from the Liafador Beauty.

The captured citizens of Apokolips are essentially slaves and believe only in their deity--The Reality Warping Maya Liafador.

Because they are typically beat and indoctrinated into believing in Maya's life equation, the concept of freedom doesn't exist to them. They are constantly under guard, by the hell hounds and are patrolled by Maya's apostles.

The Slaves tend to Maya's palace, and spent the entire day constructing shrines in honor of the Hybrid Goddess.

For entertainment, Maya will attend gladiatorial battles between average citizens and her apostles, Using her Reality Warping abilities to change the topography of Apokolips. Viewing of the bouts are mandatory, failure to comply are met with strict discipline from the Apostles.

The River of Souls

No Caption Provided

The River of Souls is a bottomless pool of souls, souls that Maya can (and has) used for her army of the dead. The River of Souls separates North Apokolips from Southern Apokolips are leads directly to Maya's palace in the center of the River. It is believed that once a soul is in the River it is loss, that's not true. Maya can remove any soul from the River for a price, (Usually another soul) Souls may be given new life after they have completed a cyclic 7,000,000. rotations in both Northern and Southern Rivers.

Those living that come into contact with the River will immediately begin to age and decay. It is said that the souls swirling in the massive river are plagued to remember the most traumatic of life events.

Cerberus
Cerberus

The Outside portion of Maya's place is guarded by Cerberus, Maya has a telepathic link with the beast that allows her to dispatch it from anywhere.

Liafador Palace

No Caption Provided

Maya's palace sits in the middle of the River of souls and is guarded by cerberus.

With explicit instructions to remake the old Liafador palace, the slaves went to work emulating the grand design of the palace. This is the only location on the planet where life thrives.

The main facade of the Palace consists of a two-story rusticated stone base, from which rise Tuscan and Composite pilasters framing the windows of the three main floors. The upper story is hidden behind a cornice which encircles the building and is capped with a large balustrade. The balustrade was adorned with a series of statues of saints and kings, but these were relocated elsewhere to give the building a more classical appearance.

Both the Plaza de la Armeria and the Plaza de Oriente frame the palace. A number of gardens also adorn the exterior of the palace, including the Camp del Moro Gardens and Sabatini Gardens, as well as a park, cathedral, and statues of the popularly known Gothic kings. The Campo del Moro Gardens are periodically used in the summertime to hold receptions and gala dinners.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5
Palace Exterior

The palace has 1,450,000 square feet of floor space and contains 3,418 rooms. It is the largest palace in Europe by floor area. The interior of the palace is notable for its wealth of art and the use of many types of fine materials in the construction and the decoration of its rooms. These include paintings by artists such as Caravaggio, Velázquez and Francisco de Goya and frescoes by Corrado Giaquinto, Juan de Flandes, Giovanni Battista Tiepolo and Anton Raphael Mengs.

Royal Library
Royal Library

The Royal Library was founded during the regency of Maria Christina, using funds that the royal family had accumulated for centuries. Highlights of the collection include the Book of hours of Isabella I of Castile, a codex of the time of Alfonso XI of Castile, a Bible of Doña María de Molina and the Fiestas reales. Also important are the maps kept in the library, which analyze the extent of the kingdoms under the Spanish Empire. Also on display a selection of the best medals from the Royal Collection.

The Archives of the Royal Palace contains approximately twenty thousand articles ranging from the Disastrous decade (1823-1833) to the proclamation of the Second Spanish Republic in 1931.

The palace's armory is considered one of the best in the world and consists of pieces as early as the 15th century. The collection highlights the tournament pieces made for Charles V and Philip II by the leading armorers of Milan and Augsburg. Among the most remarkable works are full armor and weapons that Emperor Charles V used in the Battle of Mühlberg, and which was portrayed by Titian in his famous equestrian portrait housed at the Museo del Prado.

Many modern pieces accumulated by the House of Liafador have also been added to the armory’s collection.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5
Palace Interior

The Apostles

No Caption Provided

The Apostles Serve as Maya's police force, they are responsible for making sure the slaves are in line. They wear the iconic "S" of Maya's father Alexis, but it is a mark the merely means "Servitude".

These apostles are kidnapped and brainwashed from all over the galaxy, and forced to kidnap and brainwash in Maya's name. The human apostles are often forced to take Konite to match the powers of the other galactic apostles. When Maya Liafador attacks a world, she sends the apostles ahead of time.

Rules

• Standard rules apply (no mass destruction, god-modding, etc.)
  • Accessible through the Old Liafador Mansion, Shadowland, Death, Boom Tube and whatever else you guys think of.
Maya_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crap, I forgot the Apostles.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaf82118d6
deactivated-5a4aaf82118d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maya_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_liafador: Oh he's still looking, just not with his eyes.

Rive's got issues with slavery and might be coming by here soon.

Hound_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to have to burn this place to the ground too when I become President aren't I? Can't you just behave?

Nikoleta_Strix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the fluff, Sha.

Maya_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_liafador: Oh he's still looking, just not with his eyes.

Rive's got issues with slavery and might be coming by here soon.

If he comes here, he might not leave :P

I'm going to have to burn this place to the ground too when I become President aren't I? Can't you just behave?

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maya... what have you done?

This is apocalyptic sweetness on a stick.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder why the majority of the planet is scorched earth but a swing set and windmill managed to survive lol #Snydered

Maya_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10: I wonder what Thee Champion would say lol

Now I have to start kidnapping people

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_liafador: Heh, he wouldn't do nuthin' *Glances over shoulder, shiftily looks both ways.

xP, good luck.

@dreadpool10 said:

Wonder why the majority of the planet is scorched earth but a swing set and windmill managed to survive lol #Snydered

That... actually is a really good question, lol.

Ishmael_Strix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maya...what have you done
Maya...what have you done

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for leonardo_liafador
Leonardo_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mother of god.

_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn....

Quietus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sweet!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myers_Voorhees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Myers_Voorhees

Behold, your destroyer!

No Caption Provided

Might visit.....

Maya_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#22 Feral Nova  Moderator

community shirley bennett what the hell yvette nicole brown

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Feral Nova  Moderator

@shanana:

You know what, screw it, keep Chance! I ain't stepping one foot here! :P

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana:

You know what, screw it, keep Chance! I ain't stepping one foot here! :P

Come on, stop being a lil b!tch lol

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Feral Nova  Moderator
Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prince_Aizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apostles, the police force of Apokolips, each marked with S’s to signify their servitude to the Cardinal Goddess. Four Apostles wandered through the Palace of Apokolips to notify their Queen of their return. Their armor seemed a bit damaged as if they each had gone through a war on their time away. In the center of the group was another being, but unlike the Apostles he was bare of the symbolic S. In fact he looked like he was captured by the ferocious warriors and was bound in shackles, so he couldn’t escape. As if he would want to, he had already received the usual treatment of the Apostles’ captives, he was captured and then brainwashed to serve just as them. This was the way of the Apostles, to wander throughout the galaxy to find beings, seize them, and to brainwash them to serve their Goddess.

The small army of Apostles finally arrived to their destination, as soon as they entered the same room as their Ruler, they stopped and waited for her to allow them to speak to her. “Mother, we have returned and with another to serve you.” Each of the warriors stood proud, proud that they had done their job, and happy to once again serve their Queen. The new Apostle stood quietly and, still bound in shackles, patiently waiting until he was addressed by his new Queen.

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maya_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Maya_Liafador

@prince_aizen:

No Caption Provided

Maya stood to a full 5’11 frame with her hands pressed behind her back, her eyes fixed on the construction of a mobile command center. Preparations were being made, the ultimate Tribute was upon them. Species from all across the galaxy brought to the doorstep of Apokolips as Tributes to participate in Maya’s “Tournament”.

In the backdrop of death and fire, her presence was the oddity; but only by her will could a place such as this run. She was no longer Maya Liafador—the Model. She was the High Mother of Apokolips, she and her gathering of Apostles ruled as “gods”

“You please me, my son” She finally spoke out after a brief moment of silence. “Your service to me has been exceptional”. Wafting her hands across the ambient space between them, she removed his shackles. He was no slave, as an Apostle; he was an extension of her.

“The season of gathering is amongst us son. Soon we will return to Earth to gather champions for our tournament. They will fight darling. They will pay tribute for their existence”

Prince_Aizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Prince_Aizen

As soon as the shackles were removed Aizen began to roam around looking at the new scenery much like a child first setting eyes on a new home. He was just captured, brainwashed, and brought to a foreign planet to serve under someone, but Aizen never felt so liberated. He was freed of the never-ending search for his home planet, freed from what used to be his life. He had found his new home Apokolips, and his new life was to serve it.

Maya spoke of gathering others from Earth, and it was the first time he had heard of such plans. The 6'3 Arcanian walked over to the Liafador as soon as he was close enough to look down on her, he took a knee out of respect. "Forgive me, my Queen. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Aizen, son of Arcania. New found son of Apokolips." He smiled as he let those words out, taking a moment to let them sink in him "I have not been told of gathering champions for a tournament or a tribute. A tribute for what? for who?" Aizen wasn't against doing his Queen's bidding, he was just curious about what exactly he would have to be doing. His head still hanged down as he kneeled before his Queen.

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prince_aizen: Going to snag something to eat, will respond when I get back

Maya_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prince_aizen:

Maya’s eyes closed, embracing his respect before returning her eyes to her kneeled son. “The tribute to us my son” She replied standing with her hands behind her back, eyes flickering a malevolent red. “We have allowed the Earthlings to dwell for too long without some sort of homage to the ones that allow them to live. That time has ended.”

The darkness swelling in the chest of the Cardinal Goddess tainted her mind, along with the Dark Knight’s tampering just days before, she fully believed in Apokolips—and with it, her tribute.

“We will take Earth’s champions, and force them to fight for the glory of Apokolips.”

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragonfang_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_liafador: Deducting one style point for the Apokolips name reuse lol

However the rest is some quality ish

_Alistar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By _Alistar_

@maya_liafador: Aizen didn't quite understand how she could refer to the Earthlings as Champions. Aizen had been to Earth, briefly yex, but he had been to Earth, and the average Earthling to say the least wasn't a champion at least not one worth of being a tribute for Apokolips. When the Lost Arcanian had landed on Earth, he was greeted by humans running away out of fear. They knew little of him, and yet they greeted him with fear. He couldn't imagine what they would do in the heat of a battle such as Maya was describing. It was like his Queen had stated Earthlings had survived simply because they had allowed them to survive.

The Arcanian dared not question his Queen, he may have doubt the humans' worthiness, but nonetheless he would follow what she had commanded. "If a tribute for Apokolips is your desire my Queen, then it is my responsibility to see to it that it comes to fruition." Aizen rose from his knee once again looking down on the Liafador. He looked around them, once again taking a moment to appreciate the feeling that had come over him once she had removed his shackles. He looked at his queen once again, "Was there someone you had in mind? Someone on Earth who could be a priority?" Aizen asked this, because he felt personally responsible that Maya's wish for a tribute would be achieved.

(oops wrong account oh well lol)

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maya_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Maya_Liafador

@_alistar_:

No Caption Provided

Maya’s eyes moved toward the river of souls, the deadly ectoplasm containing the swirling Wraiths was a constant reminder that none of Earth’s Champions were currently held within her domain. It was something the Carmine Sorceress witnessed with her own eyes—resiliency. When it came to protecting the Earth, no would be conqueror has ever taken the planet—at least not in this reality. Maverick, Time Siphon and other champions threw themselves in harms way to project the planet, and not one time have they failed.

“There are a number of them really” She hadn’t put too much thought into who would be “invited”, rather how she’d “invite” them. She hadn’t walked a runway in months, perhaps a faux party? Something to drag the world’s elite to one general location before trapping them on the fiery surface of Apokolips?

Of course option number two was her favorite, simply attacking Earth and forcibly kidnapping her combatants. “My son, I have the perfect target for you” She said, finally turning back in his direction.

“And old cohort of mine, back when I believed that the planet could be saved. He will be a great edition to our contest.

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crap, I never linked who I was talking about lmao. @theflashfire

TheFlashFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

o.........................o

TheFlashFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im so down for this lets do it!

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for tassiana_pettis
Tassiana_Pettis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#44  Edited By Tassiana_Pettis
No Caption Provided

@maya_liafador@shanana (Boom baby! lets do this :P)

In a bright blue flash of blue energy, the Sapphire Goddess appeared before the Liafador Palace replica, her attention being drawn to her surroundings as a whole as the entire area pulsated with an energy she had never felt before, or at least not in this large of a quantity… death. Life wasn't the only thing that gave off energy, death gave off a negative energy of it's own, dark... twisted. Her feet guided her to the edge of the walkway that lead to the palace, her eyes fixating on the river of souls. How many souls were exactly in there? She could physically feel them, feel their life… or rather death, energy swirling below her. She could hear their faint cries, as if they were in pain… suffering. This world… it was nothing but pain, suffering, death… what had her sister become? This was her fault, what happened to her mother, Maya, Leo, her father… it was all her fault. As she paced forward towards the replica of the Palace Tassi continued to observe her immediate area. The thought that her sister made all of this, on her own… the type of power that took? It was more than the Maya from her timeline had ever had. But in her timeline, there was no Y Intercept, as far as she was aware.

No Caption Provided

Finally reaching the Palace it began to dawn on her that she had not run into any guards, or her sisters apostles. There was no doubt in the Liafador-Pettis mind that the Cardinal Princess was aware of her other world sister presence to her world. It was only a matter of time before Maya would present herself to her sister… or send some sort of ‘test’ her way. Reaching the door of the Palace she placed her hand upon the handle, hesitant to open it. This will be the first time she would see her sister since their mother cursed her with the darkness. The Darling Pettis had to mentally prepare herself that the woman she was soon to encounter was not simply her sister, that it wasn’t her, that this Y Intercept was the one to blame, not Maya.

No Caption Provided

Well… here goes… everything. With a single push Tassiana opened the Palace door, and the interior was uncannily identical to the Palace back in Spain. Her feet automatically carried her through the palace, knowing tile, every light fixture, every grove in the wall. It wasn’t until she stopped at the stairwell. Her hand gently placed at the handrail as she looked up, as if expecting to see her sister appear at the top of the stairs. “Hello?” The youngest Liafador spoke out. “Maya? It’s Tassiana, I know you know I’m here. I just want to talk, please.” But why was she here? Why did she come to approach her cursed sister? To see her for herself? To guilt herself further than she already had? To try and fix something that she cannot? Just like she tried to fix the events at Kansas City? And at Emerald City? And Madrid? Even she wasn’t entirely sure why she was here. But in her timeline, Maya was always the level headed one, the one who you could go to for advice and Tassi had, multiple times in her life. From boy’s to fashion Maya was always there, like a second mother when their mother had passed away during the battle at Kansas. Unlike in this timeline, it wasn’t Zeon who cared for her in Ziccarra's place… it was Maya, it was always Maya. She had to try and talk to her, she had to... just see her.

Maya?
Maya?
The_nDroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

Those gifs tho...

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God... lol

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Feral Nova  Moderator

@last_guardian took me forever to find those gifs cause there are too many to choose from LOL!!

@shanana: don't you God me! You said you wanted Tassi to come over and visit her favorite sister :P

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#49  Edited By Last_Guardian

@feral_nova: I'd be delighted to help you find some good Selena Gomez gifs...lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)