Anthony Stark - You wanted the truth?...Confession..

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Live on international TV Anthony Stark stood in-front of a camera, one of his models, it would single-handedly hack into every commercial and civilian TV, Everything military satellite through Horizon taking control so this speech will be seen by the entire globe. Nobody would be unaware of what is happening. Nobody would miss the truth.

Stark was not scared, he was not nervous, he was only slightly exited - Exited to be telling the truth or manipulated truth to help the world for the first time. He put his hands behind his back and spoke as the camera turned on.

"People of the world - My name is Anthony Stark, you know me as PEAK or CEO of Peak Industries , United States Metahuman Chief-of-Staff, Enforcer member and leader , Hero , Or even villain. Some may go as accuse me of treason - they would not be far from the truth. Not anymore"

He stood tall as the eyes of the world were watching him.

"The president sanctioned the attack on Venezuela...after I manipulated the truth, under direct oath from the president - That reporter from Live-At-Five was innocent, but the evidence was corrupted, and the truth was kicked into the dirt" Now Stark was going to do some lying of his own before the president could get dirt on him.

"The President told me to doctor evidence and arrest the reporter, the President went behind my back and sent in 50 Force Division Nine members to attack the country after the Crow incident, I may even think that the President was involved in the Crow bombings"

He nodded sincerely.

"I have further reasons to tell you...great members of the world that Venezuela is not the nice little place that the president has told you - In-fact it is a drug run, prostitute driven country since the war...the president has taken nearly 100% of the resources from the country, and left a little local militia to defend the country, that did not work and thousands died beacuse of the crime, I have personally sent in 100 Peace Keepers to attempt to quell down the violence...but that is not working - That country is broken, that country is now a third world country" He raised his head feeling a lot of tension gone from his mind and body, the truth was so easy...even if it was slightly manipulated to stop a tyrant.

"The President has ruined that country. The President has been lying to you this entire time. Manipulating everything. And now I have told you this - Expect my death. Or sudden disappearance" Stark activated Horizon as he thought out a few instructions for the future...

Stark is going to go into hiding and @formicidae will be taking up the mantle of COE for the time-being until Stark is back, Stark needs time to reflect about being a hero. He also needs time to bring down the President, or at-least help the efforts...but that is not a number one priority, his first mental goal is to find inner redemption.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Amaranth

Getting out in front of this thing? Clever :-)

Avatar image for agent_california
Agent_California

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Agent_California

Oi, you need to post in MARATHON. >:(

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only temporarily

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Amaranth

@agent_california: And like a million other RPGs! I'll try to make some progress today lol.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm gone for twenty-four hours and this happen xD

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm gone for twenty-four hours and this happen xD

24 hours in my world is a long time. Give me 10 minutes and I can get the whole section at war >_> Btw, Closure and Stark need a secret meeting.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@clara_mass: The world does not even know what may hit them.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Clara Mass

@anthony_stark: Honestly I don't know what to think

I've got some ideas though. Media Blitz Closure returns.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: That image is going to be used WAY in the future. I mean, proper in the future lol, nowhere near now xD

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers